PDA

View Full Version : Do the Clippers beat the MAVS with a healthy Leonard?

TAZORAC
05-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Do you think the Clippers could have won the serious had Kwahi been healthy?

Real Men Wear Green
05-04-2024, 05:28 PM
Maybe!

Im so nba'd out
05-04-2024, 05:31 PM
No, if everyone was healthy the mavs, Celtics, thunder, and knicks would all be home right now.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2024, 05:31 PM
Maybe man!

90sgoat
05-04-2024, 06:02 PM
The ball is round :confusedshrug:

Real Men Wear Green
05-04-2024, 06:35 PM
No, if everyone was healthy the mavs, Celtics, thunder, and knicks would all be home right now. Celtics are home either way...waiting until Tuesday to face the Cavs/Magic winner

Doomsday Dallas
05-05-2024, 03:36 PM

Absolutely not.

Kblaze8855
05-05-2024, 05:03 PM
I He’s reached the point that Yao Ming reached long ago when people were saying if you were healthy he would be better than Dwight Howard. You can’t always be hurt and talk about what you might be if you weren’t. Eventually, you’re just the hurt guy.

It’s been like four years since he was healthy for a playoff run. I think that’s long enough to lose the “If healthy” and acknowledge the fact that he never is. Just assume you’ll get nothing and be happy with whatever you get. He doesn’t get “If healthy” hypotheticals. He gets “If he stayed healthy” ones like Penny or Grant Hill. It may be time to consider him in past tense.

3ba11
05-05-2024, 05:31 PM

Kawhi's prime was really short because of the sit-out shenanigans that he started in San Antonio

But if this pre-2020 Kawhi, they would easily win and be favored to title - the WCF would be a clash of titans between clips/nugs just like the lakers/spurs of yesteryear

hold this L
05-05-2024, 11:52 PM
As Chuck once said, the best trait for an athlete is availability.

Bawkish
05-05-2024, 11:59 PM
I He’s reached the point that Yao Ming reached long ago when people were saying if you were healthy he would be better than Dwight Howard. You can’t always be hurt and talk about what you might be if you weren’t. Eventually, you’re just the hurt guy.

It’s been like four years since he was healthy for a playoff run. I think that’s long enough to lose the “If healthy” and acknowledge the fact that he never is. Just assume you’ll get nothing and be happy with whatever you get. He doesn’t get “If healthy” hypotheticals. He gets “If he stayed healthy” ones like Penny or Grant Hill. It may be time to consider him in past tense.

Yeah, as much as i admire Kawhi's prowess and impact as a superstar, he's already close to being in the Penny's, Grant Hill's, Brandon Roy's purgatory