PDA

View Full Version : Only team that has a shot at beating Denver is Minnesota TRUE OR FALSE?

TAZORAC
05-04-2024, 06:48 PM
When Denver and Minnesota meet in the Western Conference finals that will be the real championship. The only team that has a shot at beating Denver is Minnesota. Edwards and Jokic have been the best 2 players in the NBA this year and definitely the last month.

Would it be a true statement to say that Minnesota and ONLY Minnesota has the best chance at beating Denver...barring injuries?

90sgoat
05-04-2024, 07:13 PM
Let me just see game 1 before I answer.

Xiao Yao You
05-04-2024, 07:20 PM
Tough to repeat

j3lademaster
05-04-2024, 07:37 PM
Not the only, but they have the best matchup. Okc and Boston definitive a chance

FKAri
05-04-2024, 08:12 PM
Not the only, but they have the best matchup. Okc and Boston definitive a chance

Agree that the Wolves have the best shot. OKC's chances are slim. Boston have a shot simply because they're the best team in the league but Denver is a bad matchup for them.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2024, 08:23 PM
We dont know man!

Jasper
05-05-2024, 08:57 AM
nly team that has a shot at beating Denver is Minnesota TRUE OR FALSE?
When Denver and Minnesota meet in the Western Conference finals that will be the real championship

semi finals in the west.
I got your drift ,, and you are correct this is the finals.

Oak not even near these two in playoff experience , and we already know Boston can't bring it.

BarberSchool
05-05-2024, 03:46 PM
If Porzingis and Maxi come back, Dallas and Boston both have decent chances as well. Wolves are built by the former architect of Denver, so they have the best shot.

Duffy Pratt
05-05-2024, 03:56 PM
The way they are playing, the Nuggets will have a difficult time, and could lose to any of the Wolves, Mavs, Thunder and Celtics. They also have a decent shot at beating any of them. If they keep insisting on spotting their opponents 10-20 points early on, they are in serious trouble.

The surprising thing, so far, is that the bench has basically done its job and either treaded water or improved their position. And they have had flashes of their brilliance in last years post season. If what they needed was a wake-up call, I would think that the last game should do it. But I’m afraid the problem runs deeper.

bladefd
05-05-2024, 06:53 PM
Minnesota, Celtics, and healthy Bucks with Jrue Holiday. Clippers too with Kawhi at 100%.

Nobody else has a great shot in 7 game series as currently composed.

Real Men Wear Green
05-05-2024, 07:55 PM
Minnesota, Celtics, and healthy Bucks with Jrue Holiday. Clippers too with Kawhi at 100%.

Nobody else has a great shot in 7 game series as currently composed.
Might be hard to work that out.