PDA

View Full Version : Is the reign of the lightskins over?

Im Still Ballin
05-07-2024, 02:05 PM
Devin, Jamal, Steph, Klay, MPJ, and Tyrese all getting that business. With Shai and Ant emerging, #TeamDarkSkin is subbing back in to reclaim the throne.

FultzNationRISE
05-07-2024, 02:09 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/157/777/1256519926211.jpg

90sgoat
05-07-2024, 02:12 PM
It's the age of the mixed.

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2021/06/NINTCHDBPICT000658552375.jpg

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/2KTP6H1/paris-france-november-29-2022-victor-wembanyama-and-his-parents-elodie-de-fautereau-and-felix-wembanyama-attends-the-10th-play-international-gala-launch-party-at-the-crillon-hotel-on-november-29-2022-in-paris-france-photo-by-nasser-berzaneabacapresscom-2KTP6H1.jpg

https://staticg.sportskeeda.com/editor/2023/11/c97bb-17012571071819-1920.jpg

BarberSchool
05-07-2024, 05:26 PM
FYI, to everyone in the isolated black community, where they don’t chill or spend time in other communities…. Nobody else on earth has this conversation.

That said, if we gonna lean into it….. it’s BEEN neither Darkskin nor light skin, for a long time. It’s been the age of MIXED athletes, who display the best of both worlds, for a good decade already.

tpols
05-07-2024, 05:27 PM
WE DONE WITH BARBERSCHOOL AND KBLAZE AND ALL YOU BIG ZESTYS! :lol

BarberSchool
05-07-2024, 05:31 PM
WE DONE WITH BARBERSCHOOL AND KBLAZE AND ALL YOU BIG ZESTYS! :lol
Nothin zesty here, son.
You got the BIG part right tho.:pimp:
Hide your city’s prettiest yellowbones when I come thru, because they will not be able to stop the instaSlime. You been warned.

tpols
05-07-2024, 05:34 PM
My G...

I done, no scratch that... WE done with you lightskin Zesty half gangsta half cracka ass nigg@s.

DONE.

BarberSchool
05-07-2024, 05:37 PM
My G...

I done, no scratch that WE done with you lightskin Zesty half gangsta half cracka ass nigg@s.

DONE.PSA: I dominate every single room I step in, naturally, with no effort, doesn’t matter who is in it. I’m UNIVERSAL.

And every single b!tch you sweat, in your own neighborhood, and all the other neighborhoods, sweats giant handsome dudes like us harder than you could ever sweat her, and it kills you with jealousy inside.:lol

tpols
05-07-2024, 05:46 PM
DONE MY NIGG@!

Did you hear me? We ain't all tied up in your ego or current physical 3D simulation.

BarberSchool
05-07-2024, 05:48 PM
All I see is a dumbass saying something simple, but repeating it LOUDER :lol
Sound familiar? :roll:

Also, half gangsta, half cracka ?

I’m a two time felon, who got away with thousands of other felonies, to buy the lifestyle my parents couldn’t give me. Put in more work in YOUR community than you likely did, and put in hella work in EVERY OTHER HOOD too. While getting a college degree due to 3pt shooting/hard-slashing. The best of the both worlds, so to speak.

You stuck in the HATRIX. STFU or acknowledge greatness of every color, or get left behind. Word up.

https://youtu.be/IHiWH3ONc6w?feature=shared

Im Still Ballin
05-07-2024, 05:48 PM
Team Wesley Snipes is back in action. The age of the beige is over! No more RnB singing, Kelly Oubre types.

tpols
05-07-2024, 06:01 PM
I’m a two time felon, who got away with thousands of other felonies, to buy the lifestyle my parents couldn’t give me.

Youre... literally admitting to being a scumbag.

Hurting others to benefit yourself and ego (family) ... and are literally BRAGGING about it?

:biggums:

You lucky this the internet boy.

FultzNationRISE
05-07-2024, 06:02 PM
All I see is a dumbass saying something simple, but repeating it LOUDER :lol
Sound familiar? :roll:

Also, half gangsta, half cracka ?

I’m a two time felon, who got away with thousands of other felonies, to buy the lifestyle my parents couldn’t give me. Put in more work in YOUR community than you likely did, and put in hella work in EVERY OTHER HOOD too. While getting a college degree due to 3pt shooting/hard-slashing. The best of the both worlds, so to speak.

You stuck in the HATRIX. STFU or acknowledge greatness of every color, or get left behind. Word up.

https://youtu.be/IHiWH3ONc6w?feature=shared

This is the kinda thing LoJ or Jefferson Money would say.

It’s not the kind of thing anyone who did all this would say :lol

Gohan
05-07-2024, 06:37 PM
It’s really the end of the white boy era acting like they are even close to black athletes level. They had their 3 days of reign over the league. Maybe doncic can bring them back up

tpols
05-07-2024, 06:41 PM

It’s not the kind of thing anyone who did all this would say :lol

It sounds like a parody but it's actually how a lot of people think.

They take pride in destroying others to prop their families and selves.

Nobody with 1000s of self admitted felonies was a benevolent force unless they were going against the government.

And in that case they'd either be dead or in guantanamo. Not posting on a basketball message boars free as a canary.

BarberSchool
05-07-2024, 07:21 PM
Team Wesley Snipes is back in action. The age of the beige is over! No more RnB singing, Kelly Oubre types.

Shai is the most DL R&B a$$ n!gga in the league :roll:

BarberSchool
05-07-2024, 07:23 PM

Nobody with 1000s of self admitted felonies was a benevolent force unless they were going against the government.

And in that case they'd either be dead or in guantanamo. Not posting on a basketball message boars free as a canary.
Only two found guilty.
Still can’t enter Canada, UK, EU, or AU, until the second felony gets expunged.

Many thousands gotten away with smooth.

You do realize, that every sale over a certain weight, is itself, a felony every time, right ?

Clear as day, you ain’t the one to pass judgment on anything to do with the streets.

BarberSchool
05-07-2024, 07:30 PM

It’s not the kind of thing anyone who did all this would say :lolSon, you’re not an authority on this either.

MF’s think selling drugs is like the wire, or films. It ain’t. It’s mostly boring, ugly people with very little violence so long as you don’t take or give consignment. That’s how n!ggas get killed every summer. Get consignment, get robbed. Then they steady killing those who robbed them; and dodging getting killed from the dude who gave them the consignment in the first damn place.

Your judgment may be sound and Longview with the NBA, but if you think you can tell someone’s criminal past from their verbose message board activity …: LMMFAO.

BTW, who the **** are LOJ or Jefferson money ?

tpols
05-07-2024, 07:37 PM
Only two found guilty.
Still can’t enter Canada, UK, EU, or AU, until the second felony gets expunged.

Many thousands gotten away with smooth.

You do realize, that every sale over a certain weight, is itself, a felony every time, right ?

Clear as day, you ain’t the one to pass judgment on anything to do with the streets.

:roll:

Homeboy you sweeter than pumpkin pie.

Talking about "the streets"...!

:lol

***** please.

BarberSchool
05-07-2024, 07:45 PM

Homeboy you sweeter than pumpkin pie.

Talking about "the streets"...!

:lol

***** please.this is where in internet fails. I can’t just STAND UP and walk towards you and watch you cop a plea instantly.

ArbitraryWater
05-07-2024, 07:48 PM
ITS THE ERA OF EUROS NOW SON

GIANNIS / JOKER / LUKA

No Ant or Shai, son.

Its DEEZ TREE

FultzNationRISE
05-07-2024, 07:51 PM
Son, you’re not an authority on this either.

MF’s think selling drugs is like the wire, or films. It ain’t. It’s mostly boring, ugly people with very little violence so long as you don’t take or give consignment. That’s how n!ggas get killed every summer. Get consignment, get robbed. Then they steady killing those who robbed them; and dodging getting killed from the dude who gave them the consignment in the first damn place.

Your judgment may be sound and Longview with the NBA, but if you think you can tell someone’s criminal past from their verbose message board activity …: LMMFAO.

BTW, who the **** are LOJ or Jefferson money ?

Bruh, I’m in The Lebron Fam.

WE ARE THE STREETS.

tpols
05-07-2024, 08:38 PM
this is where in internet fails. I can’t just STAND UP and walk towards you and watch you cop a plea instantly.

Wait for what? Cop a plea for what?

I didn't do no dirt on your level nor snitch on my homies or buyers. I kept it real.

I would laugh right in your grill with no weapons won me ya feel me my n!gga?

No games being played.

BarberSchool
05-07-2024, 08:47 PM
Wait for what? Cop a plea for what?

I didn't do no dirt on your level nor snitch on my homies or buyers. I kept it real.

I would laugh right in your grill with no weapons won me ya feel me my n!gga?

No games being played.99.9% of grown ass men, would cop a plea if I’m walking towards them, ready to fk them up. Unless you’re a heavyweight kickboxer or NFL linebacker/d-lineman, chances are you would be a MF mess inside 90secs bruh...

I’m 230lbs with a 6’8” reach, and a kickboxing background, grew up on the southwest side of chicago. Never lost a fistfight in my life. NOBODY has sonned me since I was a teenager. Sparred with Mitrione and Patrick Berry at Duke Roufos in MKE. Nothing zesty round here lol

ArbitraryWater
05-08-2024, 07:03 AM
I heard tpols is a tall fella himself

tpols
05-08-2024, 10:59 AM

In my current form in the physical earth matrix I'm a relatively skinny guy. But I weighed myself in today at 218.8. 220 after a full day of food. But I'm 6'4 so I look lanky. But the main point is I keeps one hunned. I keeps it a buck. And I'm pure 100% "bitch ass white boy". I ain't going halfsies on my genes Playa, you feel me?

rawimpact
05-08-2024, 11:14 AM
No because ANT makes everyone else look light skinned. Tar is the closest thing that resembles his complexion.

Axe
05-08-2024, 11:17 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO_aJwbcSNc6QWXmzuhBOP3-V6OUumvRcPEiTeIu1P5L-fZhs8wba9vbc&s=10

rawimpact
05-08-2024, 11:19 AM
https://i.ibb.co/g7mCyXT/Image1.jpg

BarberSchool
05-08-2024, 01:26 PM
^^Yeah this skinny armed white dude (is that actually tpols? Thought he was a dark skinned brother?) would get murdered with bare hands in 90sec, easy. But at least he looks like he can maybe play some ball, unlike Satan/RRR3 shameful, chubby face librarian a$$ who would never get picked at the park. If that dude is Tpols, at 6’4”, he looks like he can hit the spot up 3, and fill the lane on the break. Def don’t look like he can fight a heavyweight kickboxer tho. At all lol. Would have to utilize Gun-fu to emerge victorious! :lol

In my current form in the physical earth matrix I'm a relatively skinny guy. But I weighed myself in today at 218.8. 220 after a full day of food. But I'm 6'4 so I look lanky. But the main point is I keeps one hunned. I keeps it a buck. And I'm pure 100% "bitch ass white boy". I ain't going halfsies on my genes Playa, you feel me?If you’re really that skinny-ish white dude, why are you taking the dark skinned “I hate you light-skinned/mixed n!ggas” argument ????? Next thing you know we find out Still Be Ballin is an Asian GIRL :lol

BarberSchool
05-08-2024, 01:27 PM
https://i.ibb.co/g7mCyXT/Image1.jpg

Lookin like Michael Finley !

tpols
05-08-2024, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't care if that guy was me but... :oldlol: you can't be 6'4 220 looking like that. (and I can prove it) Thats maybe 160. White boy might have heart though you never know. That's what matters most.

beasted
05-08-2024, 03:43 PM
What is this homosexual rigamarole?

White Hammer
05-10-2024, 12:21 AM

What, you didn't know Nino Brown was a pillar of the community? Didn't you see him handing out Thanksgiving turkey?

moongaze
05-12-2024, 12:08 PM
There was never a reign. Curry has one legitimate title .

j3lademaster
05-14-2024, 07:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i9LQ3vBHq4