PDA

View Full Version : Do guys who dont log minutes still shower after the game?

FultzNationRISE
05-11-2024, 03:27 AM
I mean like, at the team facility.

They just sit on the bench the whole game, but they do warm up at the start of each half. Im sure if it’s a home game they just head home and decide at home. But if youre getting on a plane with a bunch of people, and youve been sitting at the arena in sweats all night? Might make sense even for bench warmers to hit the showers.

Im just asking cuz like, if you think about the young end of bench guys on a team like the Lakers for instance, yeah they get to practice with Lebron and do film sessions n all that. But they never get to play meaningful minutes with him. So to be able to join him in a situation where they can really experience him “in all his glory” so to speak… I mean thats just huge for those guys. Pun intended. I think it just lifts morale across the board.

Im not saying it’s strictly “because he has a huge *****.” But obviously that is a part of the Lebron legend and part of what makes him special. But I think allowing those newer players and/or those journeymen who fill out the end of the bench to be able to see Lebron leading by a hung example, within the team shower room, rather than just heading straight for the plane after the final whistle… I mean it’s a team booster. I think it really builds that championship chemistry. And five banners kinda supports that case.

Your thoughts?

Serious replies only.

GimmeThat
05-11-2024, 03:51 AM
if it's a hot tub, sure. it's just there's still the media section. they probably sleep better and wake up to a few nice smoothie prior to shoot around.

brownmamba00
05-11-2024, 05:28 AM
No homo?

Im Still Ballin
05-11-2024, 05:33 AM
No Diddy?

90sgoat
05-11-2024, 09:59 AM
Depends on how much they are DL R&B lightskin ******.

Patrick Chewing
05-11-2024, 01:36 PM
I've always thought about this. I imagine they do work up a sweat during shootaround before the game and at halftime. Plus, if they're headed to the club after the game, you don't want to go with your balls smelling like stale cheese.

BigKobeFan
05-11-2024, 01:40 PM
We know bran does for sure after visiting those puff parties

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2024, 04:19 PM
No, Im more interested in guys playing 2 mins tho.

eliteballer
05-11-2024, 04:39 PM
OP, when are you going to get a job or a girlfriend?

Jasper
05-11-2024, 09:13 PM
jewelry clerks always think about how their latino bodies would fit in a hot tub with naked black bballers.