PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Edwards played 45 minutes last night…. (Needs more help from the others)

warriorfan
05-13-2024, 08:00 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/L5mpnFjB/IMG-3534.jpg

3ba11
05-13-2024, 08:02 PM
After 2 games, everyone said the Wolves were too much and the Nuggets were overmatched, so they can't switch now and say Ant needs more help.

There must be another explanation and it's intuitive - teams win via chemistry and/or talent, so the Wolves clearly lack the chemistry part since everyone said they had more than enough talent after 2 games - their talent was evident.

So it's clearly a chemistry issue - the "down-hill" skillset isn't 5-man basketball and leaves teammates standing there with little to do.. It doesn't elevate teammates and gets solved - teams learn to live with Ant's down-hill stats and shut down his teammates.

Ant must evolve out of this trend of weak chemistry because some guys never learn the chemistry part and therefore needed to pursue talent-based winning instead (teaming up with opposing franchise players and forming "super-teams").. Talent-based winning blames all losses on "not enough help" instead of taking accountability for having weaker brand of ball and chemistry than an opponent (like the Nuggets).

It's especially alarming to excuse Ant from blame for losing with a 57-win top seed, while MJ is blamed for losing with 30-win lottery teams.. You're supposed to get excused when you have a bad team like the 19' Lakers or the 85-89' Bulls - you don't get excused when you have the top seed in the damn conference, the DPOY, 6MOY, an All-NBA teammate, and "length everywhere" (according to Lebron)... It's clearly a brand of ball and chemistry issue that Ant faces, due to his simpleton, "down-hill" skillset.

ShawkFactory
05-14-2024, 06:55 PM
That’s a pretty insane swing.

KAT can’t play that poorly again.

Carbine
05-14-2024, 09:20 PM
Is their any way to remove 3balls posts from showing up for me? I dont see a block function anymore.