PDA

View Full Version : How can anyone be a fan of jokic

Gohan
05-16-2024, 11:18 AM
He's a dirty player. He shoves players in the back that are way better than him. He's white( so is Luka but Luka can ball) jokb1tch is trash period.

White Hammer
05-16-2024, 11:59 AM
black fragility strikes again

Patrick Chewing
05-16-2024, 12:13 PM
Fuerza Blanca!

SouBeachTalents
05-16-2024, 12:23 PM
Fvck off mask the Embiid

basketballcat
05-16-2024, 12:51 PM
black fragility strikes again

/thread :violin:

RRR3
05-16-2024, 12:58 PM
If people were aware of Jokic’s far right political views he’d get more hate for sure. I just found out. Shame I was a fan. But **** him now. Bro is basically Serbian Fatrick Chewing except with actual talent.

RogueBorg
05-16-2024, 12:58 PM
Jokic, Doncic, and now Caitlin have the brothers scrambling trying to figure out what went wrong.

highwhey
05-16-2024, 01:07 PM
Jokic, Doncic, and now Caitlin have the brothers scrambling trying to figure out what went wrong.

yeah bc jokic could totally win a title without murray going into Kobe mode and AG's defense and KCP's defense. sure.

he wouldn't leave the 2nd round without those guys.

Patrick Chewing
05-16-2024, 01:09 PM
If people were aware of Jokic’s far right political views he’d get more hate for sure. I just found out. Shame I was a fan. But **** him now. Bro is basically Serbian Fatrick Chewing except with actual talent.

God, you're pathetic. :facepalm

RogueBorg
05-16-2024, 01:13 PM
yeah bc jokic could totally win a title without murray going into Kobe mode and AG's defense and KCP's defense. sure.

Jokic doesn't even have an All-Star teammate on his roster and he's won a title. Meanwhile, out in L.A. there are 4 future Hall of Famers who played together who didn't make the playoffs. Do you really want to talk about teammates?

HALP!

highwhey
05-16-2024, 01:17 PM
Jokic doesn't even have an All-Star teammate on his roster and he's won a title. Meanwhile, out in L.A. there are 4 future Hall of Famers who played together who didn't make the playoffs. Do you really want to talk about teammates?

HALP!

low iq confirmed.

murray in the playoffs is an entirely different baller, and jokic heavily depends on his elite defenders since he isn't a very good one himself. not to mention his coach is on some goat-tier sh1t when it comes to making adjustments to decimate opponents (very important in the playoffs!).

sucks to not know sh1t about basketball. maybe don't discuss it if you don't know how to observe?

Mask the Embiid
05-16-2024, 01:20 PM
Fvck off mask the Embiid
not me...

he thinks jokic is trash i dont...he's just not ****ing with embiid...i got him top 5

LeBron
Curry
Giannis/embiid tie (cant tell who is better until they get that smoke in with each other in the playoffs)
Jokic

90sgoat
05-16-2024, 01:22 PM

Jokic is far right because he supports the Vucic government?

Balkan politics is not like just left and right a lot of is nationalist. This is like saying you're far right if you support Zelensky because ultra-nationalists being in the Zelensky government etc.

Many serbs see themselves as under attack from the US and their (muslim) bosnian and albanian allies.

This is not some situation in which Jokic hates brown people and gays, it's standing up for your own country against foreign aggression (as they see it).

90sgoat
05-16-2024, 01:23 PM

Murray is so very, very light skinned though.

tpols
05-16-2024, 01:23 PM
White Power...!

Don't step, BOY.

tpols
05-16-2024, 01:25 PM
Fuerza Blanca!

:roll:

Tio killing him. They won't even know what that means. Get these mfers a book for Pete's sake.

Norcaliblunt
05-16-2024, 01:25 PM
Dude obviously hates America. What’s funny is all these white American bros jocking him. Sorry to break it to you but the guy truly despises this country.

Mask the Embiid
05-16-2024, 01:27 PM

Jokic wont even let his black teammates come to his country because he knows how they get down in the Balkans....those are some of the most racist people on earth. im not shocked. one of his teammates might go to a bar or something have all the white girls flock to him because he's a black American and they never seen one in person. then get beaten to death by the other angry jealous male customers

tpols
05-16-2024, 01:27 PM

Murray is averaging 16 ppg on 41% shooting right now in the 2nd round and Denver is up 3-2 and about to win.

j3lademaster
05-16-2024, 01:35 PM
I don’t think a lot of people arent(fans of Jokic). He’s consensus bitw and yet not even top 10 in jersey sales, he’s objectively unpopular for how good he is. No one I see playing pickup is trying to imitate his moves.

RogueBorg
05-16-2024, 01:36 PM
low iq confirmed.

murray in the playoffs is an entirely different baller?

Murray averaged 21.2 ppg in the regular season and right now is at 20.2 ppg. Tell me again about this entirely different baller, it's a nice story. Your low iq is confirmed.

j3lademaster
05-16-2024, 01:40 PM
Dude obviously hates America. What’s funny is all these white American bros jocking him. Sorry to break it to you but the guy truly despises this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_C0wpEX6b0

I think he does :lol

Idk about ‘hate’, that’s a strong word, but I can see where you’re coming from. Dude just wants to race horses, his nba career is a sidehustle. It’s driving Uber on the weekends for him.

90sgoat
05-16-2024, 01:48 PM
The "hate" that Jokic has for the US is probably very low compared to how say the average french person feels.

tpols
05-16-2024, 01:51 PM
Jokic wont even let his black teammates come to his country because he knows how they get down in the Balkans....those are some of the most racist people on earth. im not shocked. one of his teammates might go to a bar or something have all the white girls flock to him because he's a black American and they never seen one in person. then get beaten to death by the other angry jealous male customers

You'd be surprised... Asian countries don't even let yall in. They make white folk look like saints while we support your broke asses over here in the states.

Since the 7th century, Africans have maintained a consistent commercial relationship with China. During the Tang Dynasty, Arab traders brought African slaves from east Africa to China. They comprised one of the many commodities in the Arabs’ large-scale maritime trade with China. During this era, the first Chinese cultural perception of African people developed. These “dark-skinned” people were known as Kunlun. They were described as lower class, ignorant, scary, and dangerous. Although there were far more enslaved Chinese, some wealthy Chinese preferred the exotic Kunlun slaves.

During the Song Dynasty the numbers of African slaves increased in China. Most came from Madagascar and the Comoros Islands and thus indirectly from Africa, since the Arabs brought sub-Saharan Africans to both areas. Most Kunlun slaves in China lived in Canton Province. By this time they were mostly viewed as a displaced people who lacked the ability to adapt to the Chinese environment. They were also described as savages with unintelligible speech.

That's from many hundreds of years ago. You think thats all made up?

Mask the Embiid
05-16-2024, 01:53 PM
You'd be surprised... Asian countries don't even let yall in. They make white folk look like saints while we support your broke asses over here in the states.

That's from many hundreds of years ago. You think thats all made up?

we go back farther in history whites were the slaves...where do you think the word slaves came from? slavs....slaves

imagine how shit your life had to be to pack up everything you have and leave everything you know to take a ship across the sea blindly. Your ancestors were below slaves that came over here on the mayflower. Then your people were so dirty that just coming into contact with you wiped out an entire race of people....your people use to throw shit out of their windows and have sewage streams running down their streets.....im not turning back into that person imma just stop

tpols
05-16-2024, 02:06 PM
we go back farther in history whites were the slaves...where do you think the word slaves came from? slavs....slaves

imagine how shit your life had to be to pack up everything you have and leave everything you know to take a ship across the sea blindly. Your ancestors were below slaves that came over here on the mayflower. Then your people were so dirty that just coming into contact with you wiped out an entire race of people....your people use to throw shit out of their windows and have sewage streams running down their streets.....im not turning back into that person imma just stop

Yes and that's the irony of this situation.

I know the word slave comes from slav. Which is basically what Jokic is. And the Arabs traded white people out of that region as slaves for hundreds of years.

Really makes you realize how retarded it is that African Americans changed their names to Muslim Arabic names to spite white people. The Arabs were the biggest slave traders in world history.

elementally morale
05-16-2024, 03:38 PM

Have your views changed on Thomas Mann as a writer when you found out about his fantasies? Or how he treated his family? I mean your views about his writings.

rawimpact
05-16-2024, 04:20 PM

a lot of them have gone to play for the NPL (national pickleball league)

highwhey
05-16-2024, 04:56 PM
I disliked him from the moment someone tried labeling him as "humble". He's a POS that screams profanities at players and refs in his native tounge, as do his garbage brothers that for whatever reason seem to get away with telling NBA players to go f*kk their mothers. If they tried pulling some sh1t like that in a Mexico football match they'd be hung out on a bridge like a piece of beef jerky REAL quick. racist pieces of shits.

highwhey
05-16-2024, 04:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_C0wpEX6b0

I think he does :lol

Idk about ‘hate’, that’s a strong word, but I can see where you’re coming from. Dude just wants to race horses, his nba career is a sidehustle. It’s driving Uber on the weekends for him.

not as skinhead friendly as his native land.

Norcaliblunt
05-16-2024, 05:03 PM
Jokic and Luka both have that Euro trash arrogance. Snooty beyatches who think they are better than Americans.

Pretty comical how MAGA nerds are so desperate and into race wars that they’ve clung onto a guy who hates America. Lmao.

90sgoat
05-16-2024, 05:23 PM
Jokic and Luka both have that Euro trash arrogance. Snooty beyatches who think they are better than Americans.

Lol.

None of them are arrogant, they both seem chill and laid back.

Americans wouldn't be able to handle a true snooty euro, someone like Ronaldo or Zlatan.

said it before and i'll say it again even though it seems pointless

i like jokic the basketball player

this doesn't make me maga or anything else politically

tpols
05-16-2024, 05:35 PM
It's not really Euro Trash arrogance as much as they arent fazed by the "white boy" treatment Caucasian Americans get playing ball here where athleticism is prioritized and heavily monetized.

If Jokic grew up in America he'd probably barely be a solid college player because all the brothers would get time over him in general. But in Serbia he gets tons of time to develop.

There's a reason non USA born players are dominating the league more than ever before.

Norcaliblunt
05-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Lol.

None of them are arrogant, they both seem chill and laid back.

Americans wouldn't be able to handle a true snooty euro, someone like Ronaldo or Zlatan.

The laid back shit in interviews is fake as hell. That’s how non English speaking Euro trash operates. All quite and bitch. They don’t say shit to your face. We know Jokic’s brothers are straight up goons, and Luka is anything but laid back when he’s crying all game. Jokic himself breaks down and flagrant fouls dudes half his size when he’s being destroyed.

Dudes are both straight up Euro trash snobs.

PeroAntic
05-16-2024, 05:39 PM
I don't like Jokic because he waddles like a fat penguin and has the shooting form of a football player taking a throw in. If people dont like him because hes white they are morons, same like those that like him for that.

tontoz
05-16-2024, 05:51 PM

Pretty comical how MAGA nerds are so desperate and into race wars that they’ve clung onto a guy who hates America. Lmao.

He mad :lol

Wardell Curry
05-16-2024, 06:02 PM

Why do you care about what his political views are? We watch these guys so they can play basketball. Nobody should want to hear Jokic's political thoughts. Nobody should care.

Wardell Curry
05-16-2024, 06:02 PM
He's a dirty player. He shoves players in the back that are way better than him. He's white( so is Luka but Luka can ball) jokb1tch is trash period.

And bravo with the open anti white speech. At least you're honest about it. So many black commentators we see on TV are not.

90sgoat
05-16-2024, 06:16 PM
It's not really Euro Trash arrogance as much as they arent fazed by the "white boy" treatment Caucasian Americans get playing ball here where athleticism is prioritized and heavily monetized.

This, any white boy that makes it to the league has that beaten dog look on their face after a decade of being told to stand in the corner. Look at Chet, he has that look. That "I'm gonna be a good boy and play along sir" look.

RRR3
05-16-2024, 06:31 PM
Why do you care about what his political views are? We watch these guys so they can play basketball. Nobody should want to hear Jokic's political thoughts. Nobody should care.
I wouldn’t care if they weren’t notably bad. I cheer for plenty of players who have political views different than mine but far right is a bridge too far.

SATAN
05-16-2024, 07:15 PM
Hey OP, go back to your main account. This alt is trash.

BarberSchool
05-16-2024, 07:19 PM
Jokic is far right because he supports the Vucic government?

Balkan politics is not like just left and right a lot of is nationalist. This is like saying you're far right if you support Zelensky because ultra-nationalists being in the Zelensky government etc.

Many serbs see themselves as under attack from the US and their (muslim) bosnian and albanian allies.

This is not some situation in which Jokic hates brown people and gays, it's standing up for your own country against foreign aggression (as they see it).this is a rational defense of Jokic views, but perhaps you are not aware that posters from Satan/RR3’s group are largely fearful, suspicious, and attempting to undermine anything which comes close to resembling nationalism amongst any nation, especially euro majority nations. It’s an official part of their doctrine/worldview, to attempt to undermine nationalism and promote multi-culturalism, so they can have the multiple “different looking” groups argue amongst each other, while they conspire behind the scenes quietly.

So … while your rational logical defense of Jokic political views makes perfect sense to most goyish people, it doesn’t make many others any more comfortable at all.

tontoz
05-16-2024, 07:28 PM
I wouldn’t care if they weren’t notably bad. I cheer for plenty of players who have political views different than mine but far right is a bridge too far.

So you went out of your way to find out what Jokers political views are? That is just weird.

RRR3
05-16-2024, 07:30 PM
So you went out of your way to find out what Jokers political views are? That is just weird.
No I don’t look that stuff up someone told me. Calm down gramps.

SATAN
05-16-2024, 07:31 PM
this is a rational defense of Jokic views, but perhaps you are not aware that posters from Satan/RR3’s group are largely fearful, suspicious, and attempting to undermine anything which comes close to resembling nationalism amongst any nation, especially euro majority nations. It’s an official part of their doctrine/worldview, to attempt to undermine nationalism and promote multi-culturalism, so they can have the multiple “different looking” groups argue amongst each other, while they conspire behind the scenes quietly.

So … while your rational logical defense of Jokic political views makes perfect sense to most goyish people, it doesn’t make many others any more comfortable at all.

Rent free :pimp:

tontoz
05-16-2024, 07:35 PM
No I don’t look that stuff up someone told me. Calm down gramps.

So some weirdo went looking for Jokers political.views? Why would they share that with you I wonder?

RRR3
05-16-2024, 08:03 PM
So some weirdo went looking for Jokers political.views? Why would they share that with you I wonder?
Why are you so worked up someone read an article? Google shows It was a big story on r/nba a few months ago I just missed it.

RRR3
05-16-2024, 08:04 PM
Rent free :pimp:
He’s really stupid enough to think you’re me and that goy means Jew. Wow. Braindead.

tontoz
05-16-2024, 08:10 PM
Why are you so worked up someone read an article? Google shows It was a big story on r/nba a few months ago I just missed it.

Worked up? I am not the one posting about a players politics on a basketball forum. Sounds like you are the one worked up since you brought it up in the first place.

imdaman99
05-16-2024, 08:17 PM
He's the best player in the game right now, by far. I would much rather watch him then Luka who complains to the refs nonstop. I don't consider myself a fan of his, if he was on the Knicks I would love him and have all his jerseys. That doesn't mean he doesn't have help. Murray + MPJ + Gordon is elite help. Murray is super clutch, he literally just hit 2 game winners in 1 playoff series. If he doesn't hit those, no guarantee they get past them :lol

RRR3
05-16-2024, 08:23 PM
Worked up? I am not the one posting about a players politics on a basketball forum. Sounds like you are the one worked up since you brought it up in the first place.
The thread was asking how could people be a fan of him, I gave a reason to not be a fan of him. You're so sensitive gramps.

tontoz
05-16-2024, 08:26 PM
He's the best player in the game right now, by far. I would much rather watch him then Luka who complains to the refs nonstop. I don't consider myself a fan of his, if he was on the Knicks I would love him and have all his jerseys. That doesn't mean he doesn't have help. Murray + MPJ + Gordon is elite help. Murray is super clutch, he literally just hit 2 game winners in 1 playoff series. If he doesn't hit those, no guarantee they get past them :lol

Murray's TS in the playoffs so far is 47.4%, and it isn't like he brings a lot to the table other than scoring.

He was great in the playoffs last year and in the bubble. This year not so much but they are winning anyway.

And their bench might be the worst in the playoffs.

PejaTheSerbSnip
05-16-2024, 08:28 PM

If I may approach this from a less American lens:

I, for one, don’t like Vucic. And I was also disappointed that Jokic endorsed him. But there are no identifiable “views” to speak of. He co-signed a letter with 2000 other public figures, almost certainly at the behest of his handlers. It’s a weak move, and did trigger some mild uproar in a Serbia, but it is no different (I would say, in moral terms, considerably less bad) than LeBron toeing the line with regards to the CCP’s treatment of Uyghur Muslims. These are politically illiterate people maintaining a status quo. I have a much easier time compartmentalizing (as do most Serbians, even the anti-Vucic contingent, for the above reasons), but everyone’s mileage varies.

tontoz
05-16-2024, 08:28 PM
The thread was asking how could people be a fan of him, I gave a reason to not be a fan of him. You're so sensitive gramps.

I am not the idiot who posts this and then has the nerve to accuse someone else of getting worked up

RRR3
05-16-2024, 08:33 PM
If I may approach this through a less American lens:

I, for one, don’t like Vucic. And I was also disappointed that Jokic endorsed him. But there are no identifiable “views” to speak of. He co-signed a letter with 2000 other public figures, almost certainly at the behest of his handlers. It’s a weak move, and did trigger some mild uproar in a Serbia, but it is no different (I would say, in moral terms, considerably less bad) than LeBron toeing the line with regards to the CCP’s treatment of Uyghur Muslims. These are politically illiterate people maintaining a status quo. I have a much easier time compartmentalizing (as do most Serbians, even the anti-Vucic contingent, for the above reasons), but everyone’s mileage varies.
Fair enough

Patrick Chewing
05-16-2024, 09:21 PM
I am not the idiot who posts this and then has the nerve to accuse someone else of getting worked up

RRR3 is the biggest negative Nancy and shitbird on this site. Just ignore him. His whole shtick is to rile people up cause he knows he wouldn’t run his mouth like this in public.

RogueBorg
05-16-2024, 09:54 PM
low iq confirmed.

murray in the playoffs is an entirely different baller, and jokic heavily depends on his elite defenders since he isn't a very good one himself. not to mention his coach is on some goat-tier sh1t when it comes to making adjustments to decimate opponents (very important in the playoffs!).

sucks to not know sh1t about basketball. maybe don't discuss it if you don't know how to observe?

You're looking even dumber right now.

highwhey
05-16-2024, 10:50 PM
strongly considering going to gm7 to root against that eurotrash jokic

SATAN
05-16-2024, 11:10 PM
You're looking even dumber right now.

Murray is struggling through injury.

SaltyMeatballs
05-16-2024, 11:28 PM
He's the best player in the game and his style of play is fun to watch even though it's not flashy. He's unique and quickly becoming one of the all-time greats. Also he doesn't seem like a cocky dick

WhiteKyrie
05-16-2024, 11:36 PM

I agree. I mean he’s effective and is dominating but he does a lot of cheap grimy stuff. Gets away with a lot of dirty elbows and stiff arms and offensive fouls. And even traveling tonight when AE took the challenge of guarding him albeit insanely undersized. Ugly face and ugly game.

plowking
05-17-2024, 04:54 AM

Yeah you don't know shit about the Balkans.

They don't care about anyone or anything enough to love or hate anyone else.

WhiteKyrie
05-17-2024, 08:41 AM

If Jokic grew up in America he'd probably barely be a solid college player because all the brothers would get time over him in general. But in Serbia he gets tons of time to develop.

There's a reason non USA born players are dominating the league more than ever before.

Bingo. Neither one of them had to face the racist American basketball developmental system, and their ideologies of fetishizing the black athlete with perceived forms of length and athleticism and prioritizing it over intelligence and skill.

They never had to face the issue of playing time, touching the ball in order to develop, they were allowed to freely develop their basketball skills without prejudice, and they just walk into the NBA without the same levels of conventional athleticism and are totally dog walking everybody. That speaks volumes.

Not only that, that’s why Zoomers who want to critique Michael Jordan’s competition through their brainwashed cuckold racist apologies of feeling inferior athletically as they raised to believe in America. They see John Stockton, and Jeff Hornacek on the court at the same time and call them plumbers and weak competition.

Even though that same team defeated the first ever modern Super team that was constructed to try and beat Michael Jordan and his Chicago Bulls. Featuring tail end prime versions of Hakeem, Barkley, and Drexler. All three of which were either considered the second best player in the 90s, former MVPs, NBA finals opponents of Michael’s or in Drexler’s case the next best player at his position during his decade of dominance. All the players MJ sonned into second place joined forces. It’s a shame those Utah plumber YTE boys beat them in the 97 WCF. I think it would’ve visually been a better notch on Michael’s belt if he beat that 1997 rockets team that was expected to go to the Finals.

I would say 90s basketball teams were better because they did feature more racial integration which allowed for variant play style and more selfless players willing to buy into a role. Because not everybody can be a star player touching the ball all the time on a team. Which has been proven to actually, limit a team ceiling. And also is kind of the reason after 2000 and before Kobe and a little bit after Kobe on team USA, we continually got worked by teams with significantly less individual talent, but to the greater sum than their parts. And they were full of conventionally unathletic borderline out of shape white players.

Anyway, great posts. I disagree with some of the observations here. Yes Nicola Jokic probably hates America and American culture. But I definitely don’t get that typical sleazy better than you Euro trash vibes out of either Luka or Jokic. They both seem like pretty nice guys. Luka just needs to stop relentlessly bitching and moaning.

Anyway, White America might be getting a better version of Luka soon with Cooper Flagg. For starters, probably the most bad ass American name you could have, he sounds like he would be a G.I. Joe character. And he has athleticism that neither one of them have. Him and Chet kind of changing tides. Along with a lot of other, really athletic white basketball players in the league today

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2024, 12:40 PM

:oldlol::oldlol:

this PUZZY

Anything that is anti media = far right

Overdrive
05-17-2024, 12:46 PM

That's just your average serbian. It's more surprising if you talk to a serb and he is not nationalistic.

tpols
05-17-2024, 01:11 PM
That's just your average serbian. It's more surprising if you talk to a serb and he is not nationalistic.

It's only in America white people aren't allowed to be proud of their culture and race. Everywhere else in the world they can be. I dont even take this physical shell stuff as seriously, but it's just a fact. Outrage nerds like RRR3 hang their entire identity on white knighting racial issues. It's incredibly cringe.

Overdrive
05-17-2024, 01:37 PM
It's only in America white people aren't allowed to be proud of their culture and race. Everywhere else in the world they can be. I dont even take this physical shell stuff as seriously, but it's just a fact. Outrage nerds like RRR3 hang their entire identity on white knighting racial issues. It's incredibly cringe.

I honestly think nationalism is stupid and it's not only america it's most post WWII participating countries. Nationalism is a concept of the 19th century.

That said. I won't stop liking a basketball player because he has altering views from mine. Unless these views lead them to heinous deeds idc. It's a basketball player not the political leader of my country. Why should I care?

TheMan
05-17-2024, 01:41 PM

What do you mean he's far right? Where you get that from?

tontoz
05-17-2024, 01:54 PM
What do you mean he's far right? Where you get that from?

Apparently (i am not well informed on this) Jokic signed a petition supporting their president. :facepalm

He might have felt a lot of pressure to do so. I suspect freedom of expression isnt a thing there.

WhiteKyrie
05-17-2024, 02:14 PM
Facts

j3lademaster
05-17-2024, 02:36 PM
It's only in America white people aren't allowed to be proud of their culture and race. Everywhere else in the world they can be. I dont even take this physical shell stuff as seriously, but it's just a fact. Outrage nerds like RRR3 hang their entire identity on white knighting racial issues. It's incredibly cringe.what is ‘white culture’ even? Aunt Rachel’s bland potato salad? Turning your ac to 63 while wearing socks and a hoodie? Because if it’s celebrating the confederacy and/or the aryan brotherhood with swastikas you should know why that’s bad.

j3lademaster
05-17-2024, 02:38 PM
I honestly think nationalism is stupid and it's not only america it's most post WWII participating countries. Nationalism is a concept of the 19th century.

That said. I won't stop liking a basketball player because he has altering views from mine. Unless these views lead them to heinous deeds idc. It's a basketball player not the political leader of my country. Why should I care?Nationalism is incredibly regressive. Countless historical examples of nationalist societies of all cultures failing. Look at Japan before they opened up trade with the rest of the world. Decades behind technologically.

tpols
05-17-2024, 02:40 PM

That said. I won't stop liking a basketball player because he has altering views from mine. Unless these views lead them to heinous deeds idc. It's a basketball player not the political leader of my country. Why should I care?

Nationalism is just... sticking to your culture and people. There's nothing stupid about that. Doesn't mean you hurt others but if they step to you? It's nature to defend your family and people and culture whatever it is.

tpols
05-17-2024, 02:49 PM
what is ‘white culture’ even? Aunt Rachel’s bland potato salad? Turning your ac to 63 while wearing socks and a hoodie? Because if it’s celebrating the confederacy and/or the aryan brotherhood with swastikas you should know why that’s bad.

This is one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen. You don't think every European countries have their own set of beliefs and traditions and habits?

tpols
05-17-2024, 02:50 PM
Nationalism is incredibly regressive. Countless historical examples of nationalist societies of all cultures failing. Look at Japan before they opened up trade with the rest of the world. Decades behind technologically.

Japan is the most nationalistic country in the world right now and they have an incredibly built top tier advanced civilization. Their cities and streets are pristine. Where as America's cities are literal hell holes when you step 5 blocks outside the business districts.

WhiteKyrie
05-17-2024, 02:51 PM
what is ‘white culture’ even? Aunt Rachel’s bland potato salad? Turning your ac to 63 while wearing socks and a hoodie? Because if it’s celebrating the confederacy and/or the aryan brotherhood with swastikas you should know why that’s bad.
Same thing as saying, what is black culture? White is a race, but it’s compromised of Irish, German, Swedish, Scottish, Austrian, some Spanish and others with their own culture.

SATAN
05-17-2024, 08:59 PM
tpols is such a sheep...

highwhey
05-17-2024, 10:11 PM
i'm heading to denver...hopefully minny shows up and both teams give us a great performance

FultzNationRISE
05-17-2024, 10:28 PM
tpols is such a sheep...

It’s crazy Proctor still thinks youre Loney :lol