PDA

View Full Version : Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Chuck Thou NBA
08-26-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't want to freak her out you know. Don't want to make a fool out of myself, but there's this girl, I am really into her and I want to let her know.

mlh1981
08-26-2007, 06:17 PM
I don't want to freak her out you know. Don't want to make a fool out of myself, but there's this girl, I am really into her and I want to let her know.

Ask her to hang out sometime. The worst she can say is no.............

J_Rock3ts
08-26-2007, 06:20 PM

Not right away. Idk the relationship you have with this girl, but if it's just a girl you know from school or work or something and you don't really talk to her, yeah, she's gonna get freaked out. If that's the case, introduce yourself, try to get a friendship going first so she can get to know you and your personality. And you won't come off as a creep. If you're already have a friendship with her, it'll be much easier. She'd know at least a little bit of your personality, how your mind works, your habits, etc. That would make it much easier in the long run. All in all, it depends on the girl. And the relationship you have with her. Post a little more about the situation and we can help you out a little more.

Chuck Thou NBA
08-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Not right away. Idk the relationship you have with this girl, but if it's just a girl you know from school or work or something and you don't really talk to her, yeah, she's gonna get freaked out. If that's the case, introduce yourself, try to get a friendship going first so she can get to know you and your personality. And you won't come off as a creep. If you're already have a friendship with her, it'll be much easier. She'd know at least a little bit of your personality, how your mind works, your habits, etc. That would make it much easier in the long run. All in all, it depends on the girl. And the relationship you have with her. Post a little more about the situation and we can help you out a little more.

alright thanks.

I know this girl for quite a while. For a couple years actually, she attends the church I go to. She's a nice girl, fun to talk to, and exciting.

We joke around sometimes that she is my girl and I always hug her, but she thinks it's just a game that I don't like her seriously.

I also don't know how she feels about me either. Alot of my friends like her too and hug her too so you know but they just joke around.

YAWN
08-26-2007, 06:25 PM
yea, depends on where you're at in the relationship. Probably not if you just started dating or havent even started. It would be kinda creepy. as mlh said just ask her to hang out.

on another note i tell her all the time:
http://photos-211.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v116/44/56/599956211/n599956211_350281_4652.jpg

YAWN
08-26-2007, 06:26 PM
alright thanks.

I know this girl for quite a while. For a couple years actually, she attends the church I go to. She's a nice girl, fun to talk to, and exciting.

We joke around sometimes that she is my girl and I always hug her, but she thinks it's just a game that I don't like her seriously.

I also don't know how she feels about me either. Alot of my friends like her too and hug her too so you know but they just joke around.

when youre hanging out with her maybe jokingly say, "have you ever thought about what itd be like if we dated?" then proceed on instinct.

Chuck Thou NBA
08-26-2007, 06:31 PM
when youre hanging out with her maybe jokingly say, "have you ever thought about what itd be like if we dated?" then proceed on instinct.

sweet! i shoud write that down!

J_Rock3ts
08-26-2007, 06:31 PM

Church girl, not bad. That's a girl you can bring home. Yeah, if you know her, just ask her to hang out, like MLH said. If you guys are already kinda touchy-feely, try to get a lot of that in. Then yeah, telling her you think about her a lot is actually the ideal way to get a nice girl (assuming she is one). If worse comes to worse, ask her if she knows what handome is.

Cannonball
08-26-2007, 06:33 PM
sweet! i shoud write that down!
wow I think this really is chuck. Could you not remember that? ahahaha

just messing.

Lebron23
08-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Well unless the women is Supergirl their is no reason that you should be afraid in asking her out.

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/27266.jpg

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/21029.jpg

http://sab.gulfcoast.edu/IMG_0142.jpg

http://supermanfanart.com/wallpaper/bingham/super-girl.jpg

Los Angeles
08-26-2007, 06:35 PM
It depends on the girl.

HollaBolla
08-26-2007, 07:05 PM
bring her to a karaoke club and sing "Always on my Mind" by Willie Nelson that should get her to drop her painties for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXqZFhl_hY

final.wrath
08-26-2007, 07:13 PM
http://photos-211.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v116/44/56/599956211/n599956211_350281_4652.jpg

yeah... and nobody says a word about a pic of a girl falling down in the parking lot pissing

YAWN
08-26-2007, 11:07 PM
yeah... and nobody says a word about a pic of a girl falling down in the parking lot pissing

shes awesome

Chuck Thou NBA
08-27-2007, 12:48 AM
Church girl, not bad. That's a girl you can bring home. Yeah, if you know her, just ask her to hang out, like MLH said. If you guys are already kinda touchy-feely, try to get a lot of that in. Then yeah, telling her you think about her a lot is actually the ideal way to get a nice girl (assuming she is one). If worse comes to worse, ask her if she knows what handome is.

Nice. And when I say nice I mean she's cool, but she has experience she went out with another guy before. Well know she knows I like her because a friend told her so she has to hear me say it.

Chuck Thou NBA
08-27-2007, 12:52 AM
bring her to a karaoke club and sing "Always on my Mind" by Willie Nelson that should get her to drop her painties for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXqZFhl_hY

hahahaha im sorry but that is the gayest song I ever heard! Is it the soundtrack for Brokeback Mountain?

Admiral
08-27-2007, 03:41 AM
yeah...no to saying "hey i think about you a lot" especially out of nowhere...but if you're cool about it, just kinda test the waters to see if she digs you as more than a friend...and i can tell you from personal experience, don't go too far down that friend road before you go for it...it can be a killer i promise...

Chuck Thou NBA
08-27-2007, 04:11 AM
yeah...no to saying "hey i think about you a lot" especially out of nowhere...but if you're cool about it, just kinda test the waters to see if she digs you as more than a friend...and i can tell you from personal experience, don't go too far down that friend road before you go for it...it can be a killer i promise...

yeah that hurts the most huh? you think they like you more than a friend only to find out you are just a friend

Admiral
08-27-2007, 04:40 AM
yeah cause then you run the risk of making it super awkward like...you want more, but they don't even though they know you do...it changes a lot...so if you wanna date this girl, don't be afraid to be up front about it and just say "hey...i like you, wanna grab some dinner?" sometimes simplicity makes the most sense too

LakerRaider
08-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Don't ask her out. Let her ask you. If a girl likes you, she'll tell you. Chances are if she's letting you hug her, then you're just one of the guys and she's comfortable around you like she's comfortable around her brother. She's going to say no if you ask. Trust me because

1) She lets you hug her the same way she lets other guys hug her.

She probably thinks of you as one of her friends. If she says no, it's going to be very awkward between the two of you and you're going to wish you took what you said back. The hugs you will give her after that will be few and you guys will be distant.

Just continue to be her friend. Don't believe the "you'll never know if you try" rhetoric because it won't be true. Just be her friend and you'll avoid any confusion.

Admiral
08-27-2007, 05:40 AM
Don't ask her out. Let her ask you. If a girl likes you, she'll tell you. Chances are if she's letting you hug her, then you're just one of the guys and she's comfortable around you like she's comfortable around her brother. She's going to say no if you ask. Trust me because

1) She lets you hug her the same way she lets other guys hug her.

She probably thinks of you as one of her friends. If she says no, it's going to be very awkward between the two of you and you're going to wish you took what you said back. The hugs you will give her after that will be few and you guys will be distant.

Just continue to be her friend. Don't believe the "you'll never know if you try" rhetoric because it won't be true. Just be her friend and you'll avoid any confusion.

not sure i agree here...hugs don't mean "friend" they also don't mean "boyfriend"...they are just hugs - and i think he is trying to avoid the "i just wanna be friends" thing...not that just being friends is a bad thing, but in certain instances maybe you want more. when i said it was a "killer" i just meant as far as relationships...yeah it can be kinda awkward for a while, but long term, if you are friends, it will just stay that way...if not you weren't that good of friends and it doesn't matter....

if a girl likes you she'll tell you...SOMETIMES...other times she will just drop hints until the world ends if you don't react to those hints. read the situation, and if it seems even remotely right go for it...if she can't say no to you and still be a friend then you don't want her as a friend anyway...if she says yes, well terrific for you...avoiding confusion and weirdness doesn't do anything for you because if you never say anything and just accept just being her friend..it will be hard for you because you want more while she has no clue...you will always wonder about it, etc...if you want more just say it and be up front about it...if it backfires, at least you guys were still friends and can move past it...

LakerRaider
08-27-2007, 05:59 AM
not sure i agree here...hugs don't mean "friend" they also don't mean "boyfriend"...they are just hugs - and i think he is trying to avoid the "i just wanna be friends" thing...not that just being friends is a bad thing, but in certain instances maybe you want more. when i said it was a "killer" i just meant as far as relationships...yeah it can be kinda awkward for a while, but long term, if you are friends, it will just stay that way...if not you weren't that good of friends and it doesn't matter....

if a girl likes you she'll tell you...SOMETIMES...other times she will just drop hints until the world ends if you don't react to those hints. read the situation, and if it seems even remotely right go for it...if she can't say no to you and still be a friend then you don't want her as a friend anyway...if she says yes, well terrific for you...avoiding confusion and weirdness doesn't do anything for you because if you never say anything and just accept just being her friend..it will be hard for you because you want more while she has no clue...you will always wonder about it, etc...if you want more just say it and be up front about it...if it backfires, at least you guys were still friends and can move past it...

Man, if she's hugging other dudes the same way she's hugging him, that means she sees him as a friend. Does this mean that she likes all those dudes??? No it means she's probably being nice.

Sometimes it's best not to know rather than just wonder. Just drop the subject and just go with the flow, don't force the flow. It will avoid confusion and most of all heartache. It's not worth it.

Chuck Thou NBA
08-27-2007, 06:02 AM
good arguments from sides. You guys bring excellent points.

Here's an update on the situation: My friend told her on the phone that I like her but she didn't beleive him. I told her on the phone and she still didn't beleive me, and I said I'll prove it. She wants me to prove it. Ok so I hanged up. Now how the hell do I prove it? So should I say I like her face to face, maybe this means she will give me a chance?

LakerRaider
08-27-2007, 06:14 AM
good arguments from sides. You guys bring excellent points.

Here's an update on the situation: My friend told her on the phone that I like her but she didn't beleive him. I told her on the phone and she still didn't beleive me, and I said I'll prove it. She wants me to prove it. Ok so I hanged up. Now how the hell do I prove it? So should I say I like her face to face, maybe this means she will give me a chance?

I'm guessing you guys are really young. Go to www.youtube.com, pick a song, write a comment in the comments section on there saying, "See I like you and this is how I prove it" or something like that. Send her the link of the song and show her the comment or on your local radio station, if you guys have slow jams or love jams, get on the radio and dedicate a song to her.

Maybe it's not a good idea because you can't erase the comment and it will be there permanently and you probably would've wished you deleted the love comments when she turns you down. I don't know.

I don't know, it's still kind of iffy. How do you tell her that you like her and she says prove it??? What are you figuring out a math equation??? I'm still not too sure about this man. Good luck.

Chuck Thou NBA
08-27-2007, 06:24 AM
It's easier said than done man. She wants a serious relationship, she's 19, I am 18. Beleive it or not, I never had a steady girlfriend, plus it's harder when you never told a girl face to face that you like her. And when I'm around her I don't act my self, I know what has to be done but I'm so nervous. She doesn't want me to say it over the phone or internet, she wants me to look in her eyes and say it. I got to do it. Thanks for your help though.

Run&Gun=Fun
08-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Chicks are weird.

riddle me this all you ladies men.

I started a new job in a bar about a months ago and have had about 4 girls whom were previously working there flirting with me like crazy....were talking rubbing hands through hair, slapping arse, spraying water on t shirt asking if i have a girlfriend type flirting.

Of course i have enjoyed the flirting, more so because it makes working fun rather than the sexual implications of it all.

However, this week (i've only been working friday and saturday nights) 2 of the 4 girls were working and both of them gave me nothing! treated me like a girl they didnt particularly like.

And worked sucked.

I dont understand what happened.

My theory is that because i didnt ask any of them out...they got angry and made a pact to stop giving me attention.

And for the record i didnt ask any out because you dont screw the crew. Makes work akward.

Doomsday Dallas
08-27-2007, 10:04 AM
I only read the original post.....

Never under any circumstance should you tell a girl you like that
you think about them a lot....

You will scare them away with such a vulgar comment.

kwajo
08-27-2007, 10:18 AM
yea, depends on where you're at in the relationship. Probably not if you just started dating or havent even started. It would be kinda creepy. as mlh said just ask her to hang out.

on another note i tell her all the time:
Holy crap, I think I know that girl. I never would have expected a photo of someone I know to end up on the internet as one of those forum photo post jokes. Small world I guess.

YAWN
08-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Holy crap, I think I know that girl. I never would have expected a photo of someone I know to end up on the internet as one of those forum photo post jokes. Small world I guess.

haha. are you from michigan?

Rasheed1
08-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

No. you should ask her does she think about you alot.....

Chuck Thou NBA
08-27-2007, 01:36 PM
No. you should ask her does she think about you alot.....

bold decision.

YAWN
08-27-2007, 09:15 PM

are you from michigan?

nash4eva!gosuns
08-27-2007, 09:23 PM
it depends how long you've known her and if you're friends or more than that

a girl likes to hear that, don't get me wrong but not if it's too soon....

we like being thought about...but not when it's a week after we meet..that is a little freaky...

just wait til you feel like it's the right time.

Chuck Thou NBA
08-28-2007, 12:35 AM
it depends how long you've known her and if you're friends or more than that

a girl likes to hear that, don't get me wrong but not if it's too soon....

we like being thought about...but not when it's a week after we meet..that is a little freaky...

just wait til you feel like it's the right time.

i think now is the right time. I've known her fer quite a while, we were always friends.

Chuck Thou NBA
08-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Ok now this situation has become intense. I am going to be straight forward with this.

I don't think I have a good personality. You can laugh at me if you want but I like talking about basketball, playing basketball, and hanging out with my friends and we usually play sports.

Plus I am a little timid, I'm shy at times especially when I am with this girl.

Bottom line: She knows I like her. But she is waiting for me to tell her. She wants me to prove it. She knows she is always on my mind.

Damn!

Hawker
08-28-2007, 12:44 AM
dood...seriously we dont need to hear the drama now grow some balls and go get her.

geeWiz15
08-28-2007, 01:00 AM
where is the guy who says "just whip your dicck out"? there always is one. every message board I've ever been on. what's going on?

Chuck Thou NBA
08-28-2007, 01:07 AM
where is the guy who says "just whip your dicck out"? there always is one. every message board I've ever been on. what's going on?

you just did.

nash4eva!gosuns
08-28-2007, 01:20 AM
Ok now this situation has become intense. I am going to be straight forward with this.

I don't think I have a good personality. You can laugh at me if you want but I like talking about basketball, playing basketball, and hanging out with my friends and we usually play sports.

Plus I am a little timid, I'm shy at times especially when I am with this girl.

Bottom line: She knows I like her. But she is waiting for me to tell her. She wants me to prove it. She knows she is always on my mind.

Damn!

if she knows already...why not just go for it?

Chuck Thou NBA
08-28-2007, 01:25 AM
if she knows already...why not just go for it?

that's what I am going to do.

I'll tell you how it goes.

These people in here saying I need to grow some balls, they don't know me. Plus they'd never say that to me in real life. So just keep hiding over your computer screen.

Run&Gun=Fun
08-28-2007, 02:50 AM
Dont tell her at the park....Rumour has it kids dunk on you there.

Also....grow some balls!

skillswithaz
08-28-2007, 08:07 AM

don't be that guy

Chuck Thou NBA
08-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Dont tell her at the park....Rumour has it kids dunk on you there.

Also....grow some balls!

yeah that's pretty funny :roll: :ohwell: :no:

Chrono90
08-28-2007, 10:57 AM
i'll ask her best friend if she had anything towards me. Do you know her best friend??? It'll make things easier

but if i really like her, i'll just ask.. never know whats going to happen tomorrow.

Hawker
08-28-2007, 11:14 AM

These people in here saying I need to grow some balls, they don't know me. Plus they'd never say that to me in real life. So just keep hiding over your computer screen.

lol...So i should grow some balls b/c i am hiding behind my computer.

Dont be an idiot.

B-Low
08-28-2007, 11:23 AM

It's actually kinda funny cuz 9 times outta 10 when there's a thread like this then the people giving actual advice are the ones who are speakin from experience with women. The ones who never talk to girls/have probably never even had a gf are the ones sayin things like "be a man" and "grow some balls".

Hawker
08-28-2007, 11:27 AM
It's actually kinda funny cuz 9 times outta 10 when there's a thread like this then the people giving actual advice are the ones who are speakin from experience with women. The ones who never talk to girls/have probably never even had a gf are the ones sayin things like "be a man" and "grow some balls".

Maybe somewhat true but in a situation as petty as telling a girl you like her IN PERSON; all it takes is some balls to tell her.

Chuck Thou NBA
08-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Yeah you both are right. I am going to see her tonight.

Rasheed1
08-28-2007, 11:36 AM
dont tell her you think about her alot.... thats like showing all your cards before the game is over.. you dont open yourself up like that right off the bat... you wanna know if she feels the same about you, so you find out how much she thinks about you.. use whatever trait you usually use when you are around her to pull her closer to you....Are you funny? are you a genius? are you extremely handsome and have a way with ladies? use whatever your trait is and be confident about it...girls wanna be around funny guys, they like to laugh.. Girls like adventurous guys, they like to be excited....of course girls like handsome guys... Whatever it is that you can use to pull her in, you need to use and then you can mention to her that you can feel her feeling you...

but please dont just tell her you think about her alot...that leaves too much room for her to take it the wrong way

Boris Pen
03-10-2021, 11:49 AM
Yeah.

I usually do it in letter form. I will say "I'm always thinking of you. I love you" and rewrite that 10,001 times. I tell them the one stands for her being the one I want to be with and that I would watch the Notebook 10,000 times if that's what it took, or any other stupid thing she enjoys. Along with the letter in the envelope, I include an image of her; leaving her house, getting in her car, leaving work, drinking coffee, kissing her boyfriend. I spank off on all those photos and take a photo of them spread out covered in spunk with my johnson hanging over it to include with the letter. On the envelope I write "Do you like me too? Circle yes or no - please leave envelope on your car windshield, I'll be back to get it tomorrow"

Gohan
03-11-2021, 01:32 PM
Bruh just play her some al b sure and you won her heart

Prometheus
03-11-2021, 02:56 PM
It depends on her personality. Most females these days are jaded as far as romance is concerned, and would just be creeped out. But there are plenty of cornballs still out there looking to be swept off their feet. You say she's a church girl, which raises the odds that she is the latter. You still have to be smooth about it though. It's a safer bet to just not say it at all tbh. That's a line that can turn a f*ck buddy into a real lover, but not a friend into a f*ck buddy. I hope that makes sense to you.

Manny98
03-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Just tell her. Girls like guys who are straight up and know what they want

PullupJay
03-11-2021, 10:39 PM
reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTMow_7H47Q&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive

clipps
03-13-2021, 06:24 AM
Stand right next to her bedroom mirror while she's sleeping. When she wakes up and sees you, go for it. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy.

Jasper
03-13-2021, 11:30 AM

YES YES YES ... then never rush in / let her seek you out / Always works like a charm