PDA

View Full Version : I love New York 2

poorlilrich
10-15-2007, 02:37 AM
The show is ****ing hilarious so far ... Midget Mac is my dude and he is going to rep it for all midgets out there.

New York wouldn't admit she got breast implants but it's so goddamn obvious. America's most smartest model is hilarious as well.

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/i_love_new_york_2/the_men/midget_mac/midget_mac_5120.jpghttp://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8699/newyorkblender4ax0.png

L.Kizzle
10-15-2007, 02:38 AM
Midget Mac and his "3rd leg" is hilarious. He looks like Lil' Wayne.

RomoSexual
10-15-2007, 02:42 AM
i think his shirt is alittle too big for him

poorlilrich
10-15-2007, 02:43 AM
Midget Mac and his "3rd leg" is hilarious. He looks like Lil' Wayne.

Haha whats up with midgets having big *****; the midget in R. Kelly's trapped in the closet also claims to be a tripod.

L.Kizzle
10-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Haha whats up with midgets having big *****; the midget in R. Kelly's trapped in the closet also claims to be a tripod.
I think the big peace evens them out. That way , they might be a small person, but have a large john. Imagine if they were small everywhere, you would here on the news of midgets killing them selves 24.7.

Selenium
10-15-2007, 04:04 AM
I think the big peace evens them out. That way , they might be a small person, but have a large john. Imagine if they were small everywhere, you would here on the news of midgets killing them selves 24.7.

Why would I "here" about that 24/7 if midgets had small(or proportionately normal) genetalia?

RidonKs
10-15-2007, 04:53 AM
Genitalia-driven suicides are actually the number one type in North America.

B-Low
10-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Genitalia-driven suicides are actually the number one type in North America.

Which would explain why the black/hispanic population is so rapidly catching up to the white population :)

RidonKs
10-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Which would explain why the black/hispanic population is so rapidly catching up to the white population :)
Yet asians still constitute 50% of the world's population. What the ****'s going on?

rezznor
10-15-2007, 04:46 PM
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8699/newyorkblender4ax0.png

shes lookin more and more like a transvestite every day

geeWiz15
10-15-2007, 05:43 PM
the reunion episode of last season is the greatest TV episode ever.

StroShow4
10-15-2007, 08:51 PM
midget mac is the man.. "all these tall ass clown ass *****es" :lol:

blazerfan22
10-15-2007, 10:23 PM
NY has baggage! Damn!! She'll never be satisfied.

DatZNasty
10-15-2007, 10:48 PM
coonery at it's finest

jbot
10-16-2007, 12:35 PM
i think this show is retarded. u got these guys saying they are in love w/ her and all that w/o even knowing her really. also, her mom is butt ugly almost looking like a man w/ a wig on. new york is annoying and she's not hot enough to do all that stuff for.

poorlilrich
10-16-2007, 12:43 PM
i think this show is retarded. u got these guys saying they are in love w/ her and all that w/o even knowing her really. also, her mom is butt ugly almost looking like a man w/ a wig on. new york is annoying and she's not hot enough to do all that stuff for.

I read somewhere that Sister Patterson is not her real mom; she is an aspiring actress, but I can't find the article right now.

Laker4Lyfe
10-16-2007, 02:49 PM
I read somewhere that Sister Patterson is not her real mom; she is an aspiring actress, but I can't find the article right now.

Did the article say that Sister Patterson is really Brother Patterson? She damn sure looks like a man, plus she's bald.

WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
10-16-2007, 08:10 PM
lol this show is everything i criticize modern television for yet i'm addicted.

Some nice quotes from last season: (paraphrased due to memory mistakes)

*Gaydar zooms in on 12-Pack*
SP: Are you the one who gave Chamo a lapdance?
12-Pack: Noo, absolutely not *smiles*
SP: I repeat myself,
12-Pack: I was just reading the bible!

Chance: One of the guys was goin down the slipnslide buttnekked.
SP: Is there a buttnekid ho in this building?
Chance; Oh **** watch out for the buttnekkid ho?
SP: Who is this buttnekkid ho?
Chance: Oh no! The buttnekkid ho?
SP announces: Let's go find that buttnekkid ho.

Tango: Chance, Imma be honest with you I came here to get down. Really! I came here to get down.
Chance: Let's go.
Tango: How come you running chance!?
Chance: BECAUSE Master Splinter told me he's missing a ninja turtle!

Chance: I'll CUT yo A$$ up!

Real: Look at the Radius of Tango's back. It's like a shell or something.
Chance: Yeah.. like a Ninja Turtle.
Real: *It is completely illegal for a ninja turtle to be on this human dating show.*

RainierBeachPoet
10-16-2007, 08:45 PM

are you suggesting that "reality shows" are not real?:cry:

the next thing you know, someone will say that they are doing these things for ratings!!:rolleyes:

johndeeregreen
10-16-2007, 09:02 PM
I can't believe people actually watch, and enjoy, this drivel.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-16-2007, 09:03 PM
I can't believe people actually watch, and enjoy, this drivel.
Well Believe it.

johndeeregreen
10-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Well Believe it.
Make me.

L.Kizzle
10-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Make me.
Turn to VH1 and watch coons act a damn fool over a chick named after the big apple.

johndeeregreen
10-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Turn to VH1 and watch coons act a damn fool over a chick named after the big apple.
I wouldn't change it from the knitting channel to watch that juvenile garbage, nevermind a playoff baseball game.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Make me.
...Says the kid poster named johndeeregreen.

IMMATURE

johndeeregreen
10-16-2007, 10:02 PM
...Says the kid poster named johndeeregreen.

IMMATURE
:oldlol:

How old are you? Really? Old enough to discern a remark in jest from an earnest, point-blank challenge?

Apparently not.

If you're older than sixteen, well...your parents wasted a lot of time.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-16-2007, 10:11 PM
:oldlol:

How old are you? Really? Old enough to discern a remark in jest from an earnest, point-blank challenge?

Apparently not.

If you're older than sixteen, well...your parents wasted a lot of time.

Let me give you a hand.:applause: :applause: I know it took alot out of you to make that lame joke..But you are still immature..Better luck next time. Your joke is making me :sleeping

johndeeregreen
10-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Let me give you a hand.:applause: :applause: I know it took alot out of you to make that lame joke..But you are still immature..Better luck next time. Your joke is making me :sleeping
And apparently you're too dense to answer a simple question.

What have I done that's immature? Insulted you?:oldlol: Are you still under the myth that adults don't insult each other? That when you turn twenty-one everybody is perfectly civil and respectful?

Keep dreaming.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Make me.

Make me???? Haha loser, my baby sister says that......She's 4. :confusedshrug:

johndeeregreen
10-16-2007, 10:23 PM
Make me???? Haha loser, my baby sister says that......She's 4. :confusedshrug:
That was the beauty of it.

Regardless, you still haven't replied to my query and you've made it quite clear you are far too embarrassed to divulge your real age. Why?

And, if I may ask, why are you constantly jockeying to find my posts and call me "immature"? I mean, you seem to think I follow you around, but the truth is I read a lot of threads and few people possess the mental ineptitude you do that constantly compells me to reply. I don't know what it is. You just have a knack for not having a clue what you're talking about, but steadfastly adhering to it anyway.

In summation: enough of this. You won't even answer civil questions (ones that are albeit laden with snide remarks, I grant you), so we're getting nowhere. To conclude, do us at ISH a favor and swallow a car battery and have an MRI done.

statman32
10-16-2007, 10:36 PM

Regardless, you still haven't replied to my query and you've made it quite clear you are far too embarrassed to divulge your real age. Why?

And, if I may ask, why are you constantly jockeying to find my posts and call me "immature"? I mean, you seem to think I follow you around, but the truth is I read a lot of threads and few people possess the mental ineptitude you do that constantly compells me to reply. I don't know what it is. You just have a knack for not having a clue what you're talking about, but steadfastly adhering to it anyway.

In summation: enough of this. You won't even answer civil questions (ones that are albeit laden with snide remarks, I grant you), so we're getting nowhere. To conclude, do us at ISH a favor and swallow a car battery and have an MRI done.
Is it safe to say that doing that kills you?

blazerfan22
10-16-2007, 10:39 PM

Owned him. :pimp:

johndeeregreen
10-16-2007, 10:40 PM
I've never tried it, but, from what I gather, having metal inside your body when you're surrounded by something that emits a powerful magnetic force can't be overly healthy, no.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-16-2007, 10:41 PM

:rolleyes: Why did you edit your post loser??? Did I piss you off that bad?? To answer your question you immature primadona, Im 21...Now that you know do us all a favor and hang your self with the cord connected to your mouse and have a nice day.

johndeeregreen
10-17-2007, 01:27 AM
I like to edit my posts when I feel like I've missed something essential. A coup de gras, for instance. Piss me off? Not really. It's a minor hobby of mine to antagonize mental weaklings such as yourself. And thank you for finally answering my question. You're either a liar or a pathetic twenty-one year old, but that's really neither here nor there.

As for the mouse cable remark - completely unfunny, tragically unoriginal, and a poor effort overall. 0.5/10. Step up your game. You would've had to wikipedia "car battery" and "MRI" just to find out what the resulting effects of my little joke would've been had statman not so generously saved you the time, and, undoubtedly, embarrassment that comes along with having to use online resources just to get the gist of a simple, if miniscule, taste of intellect. You're getting killed here, kiddo. It shouldn't be this easy.

EDIT: See? I edited again. You're right, this is getting redundant.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Edit: Forget it...I'll save you the embarrassment.

johndeeregreen
10-17-2007, 11:18 AM
No, please, I'm interested to see you embarrass me. Nobody will think any less, I assure you.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-17-2007, 08:53 PM
No, please, I'm interested to see you embarrass me. Nobody will think any less, I assure you.
You're not worth it...Loser

johndeeregreen
10-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh, come now, be a sport. I really want to see you embarrass me. I'm interested to see what tactics and degrading terms you could rustle up. Right now I'm pretty sure you're an unoriginal dolt with no real reason to rip on me, but I'd love for you to prove me wrong. Please, tell me what you really think.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-17-2007, 09:31 PM
What I really think??? Okay lets start with...You're gay...You're an online nerd/gangster...And to top it all off you are immature.

"Make Me" ROFL....I mean what kind of grown man says that??? f@gs...Nerds...or Insecure b*tches

johndeeregreen
10-17-2007, 09:47 PM
What I really think??? Okay lets start with...You're gay...You're an online nerd/gangster...And to top it all off you are immature.
Sheer gold!

Don't stop now. Keep going.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Sheer gold!

Don't stop now. Keep going.
Edit: Nevermind