PDA

View Full Version : Yo Pacers Fans, Sign Up and Have Your Voice Heard!!

catzhernandez
11-02-2007, 02:58 AM
Hey Pacers' fans, just wanted to say hello, and to introduce myself and jbot as your new pacers moderators. We're going to bring a lot of life to this board, and I want YOU to do the same... We are gonna make this the best team forum of all... We are all going to make daily stops to this board and give insight to every game, and any other thoughts we have about this team. Do not be shy to post any comment or thread you want... just keep it in the boundarys (right marny... :) ). So guys feel free, this is EVERYONE's board, and I want to hear your guys' opinions! The Pacers have the best fans of all you know!

GO PACERS!!!!!!

Edit - this thread is gonna be stickied. so guys leave all comments and observations here... we'll amass a giant sticky thread!

Miller Time
11-02-2007, 06:42 AM
err.. Did you become a mod? no comment...

catzhernandez
11-02-2007, 01:13 PM
err.. Did you become a mod? no comment...
Yes, Jbot and I are the mods here...

catzhernandez
11-03-2007, 01:02 PM
So we play the Grizzlies tonight and try to start 3-0 for just the second time in four seasons... here just some random stats for you up to this game...

Marquis Daniels missed all seven of his shots against Miami and is 3-of-15 on the season. … Ike Diogu has totaled 29 points in 49 minutes. … Mike Dunleavy is averaging 20.0 points, 9.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists. … Danny Granger is averaging 22.5 points and 11.0 rebounds. … Jeff Foster has 10 rebounds and 10 fouls in 45 minutes. … David Harrison has 17 points, nine rebounds and seven blocks. … Jamaal Tinsley has 18 assists and just three turnovers. … Indiana has yielded 36.9 percent shooting to its first two opponents while coming up with 21 steals and 19 blocked shots. … Prized rookie point guard Mike Conley of Lawrence North High School is currently the third-string point guard for Memphis. He did not play in the opener.

I WANNA START SOMETHING THAT IM TRYING ON THE HORNETS BOARD

It's Called "My Random Predictions for 07-08"

JO and Granger will all average double/doubles for the season...

marny_navis
11-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Tinsley will average over 15 ppg and 7apg

Now that's a homer

marny_navis
11-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Oh and another one: Tinsley will play 80+ games.

catzhernandez
12-12-2007, 03:10 AM
So I don't think Jeff wants to make me a mod again. Guys, I'm gonna need you all to band together and vote me back into office. :pimp:

marny_navis
12-12-2007, 09:03 PM
So I don't think Jeff wants to make me a mod again. Guys, I'm gonna need you all to band together and vote me back into office. :pimp:

Uh-hehehe.......Too bad catz isn't a moderator anymore, he doesn't know what he's missing. Catz is probably all "dammit I wanna delete a post, and probably tries doing it, then gets all pissed off and ends up throwing one of his three computers down the apartment/dorm building.

catzhernandez
12-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Uh-hehehe.......Too bad catz isn't a moderator anymore, he doesn't know what he's missing. Catz is probably all "dammit I wanna delete a post, and probably tries doing it, then gets all pissed off and ends up throwing one of his three computers down the apartment/dorm building.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

yes :cheers:

jbot
12-15-2007, 06:15 PM
So I don't think Jeff wants to make me a mod again.

why? did i miss something?:confusedshrug:

catzhernandez
12-15-2007, 06:34 PM
why? did i miss something?:confusedshrug:
Yeah, I don't know why, but Jeff took my modding away. For ABSOLUTELY no reason. I made a thread in the OTC saying I was gonna take a little break, and I guess Jeff thought that this was the time to take it away. Apparently he was just looking for any reason to do so. I don't think Jeff likes me. He hasn't answered a single one of my numerous PMs concerning the matter. :confusedshrug:

The Big Three
12-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Tinsley will average over 15 ppg and 7apg

Now that's a homer

Wow. Were you just joking around, marny navis? Pretty close to what he's actually getting.

The Big Three
12-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I don't know why, but Jeff took my modding away. For ABSOLUTELY no reason. I made a thread in the OTC saying I was gonna take a little break, and I guess Jeff thought that this was the time to take it away. Apparently he was just looking for any reason to do so. I don't think Jeff likes me. He hasn't answered a single one of my numerous PMs concerning the matter. :confusedshrug:

Is there a certain number of posts you need to send Private Messages? Because I've been messing around with my account, and it doesn't let me do anything.:confusedshrug:

jbot
12-17-2007, 11:08 PM

maybe u should send him a x-mas card thru email to make things better. i wouldn't send the cat drawing though. :D

jbot
12-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Is there a certain number of posts you need to send Private Messages? Because I've been messing around with my account, and it doesn't let me do anything.:confusedshrug:

yes, i don't know the exact # though. a couple of hundred i think.

The Big Three
12-17-2007, 11:27 PM
yes, i don't know the exact # though. a couple of hundred i think.

Ugh, got offline to see if the Spurs game was on cable. Couldn't find it, so I'll probably post for a while longer.

Hope it's not 1000 or something. Then I'm screwed.

marny_navis
12-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Ugh, got offline to see if the Spurs game was on cable. Couldn't find it, so I'll probably post for a while longer.

Nah, I think it's 350. You'll be there by Sunday lol

catzhernandez
12-18-2007, 01:01 PM
maybe u should send him a x-mas card thru email to make things better. i wouldn't send the cat drawing though. :D

I think you need at least 350 posts to send PMs. Took a few days for me to get mine when I joined. :D

The Big Three
12-18-2007, 09:49 PM

Ugh, they lost. At least Indiana won. Good game by Dunleavy. Caught FSN and they showed the scores from around the league.

btw, if you guys don't mind, I might be going to the forum's you all go to alot. Just to follow your example, and grow as a poster. I've been at some of the forum's that marny and catz go to, and jbot posts in the NBA Forum I think, and I believe I saw him in that forum last night.

The Big Three
12-18-2007, 09:50 PM

I think you need at least 350 posts to send PMs. Took a few days for me to get mine when I joined. :D

Haha, just a few days? It'll probably take me a bit longer. Hopefully I don't get burnout and stop posting for a few days. There's so many forum's that I'm interested in though that I don't think that'll be a problem.

jbot
12-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Haha, just a few days? It'll probably take me a bit longer. Hopefully I don't get burnout and stop posting for a few days. There's so many forum's that I'm interested in though that I don't think that'll be a problem.

go for it. i'm not very good at making posts in the other forums. they mostly get ignored.:confusedshrug: i'm more of a contributor to existing ones.

catzhernandez
12-19-2007, 04:29 PM
go for it. i'm not very good at making posts in the other forums. they mostly get ignored.:confusedshrug: i'm more of a contributor to existing ones.
The Pacers board is the only one worth going to... :rockon:

catzhernandez
12-19-2007, 04:44 PM
3 of us on the board at te same time. :party2:

marny_navis
12-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Still in trouble, guys. I might be able to post frequently again once Christmas starts.

jbot
12-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Still in trouble, guys. I might be able to post frequently again once Christmas starts.

you're in trouble? what did u do, keep stealing candy canes off of the tree or what?:D

marny_navis
12-19-2007, 09:01 PM
you're in trouble? what did u do, keep stealing candy canes off of the tree or what?:D

Nah, but my mom really gets pissy when I mouth off to her. Idk what she's doing right now, though, I swear she's walked past me a couple times. Maybe she's letting me off a lil easy. Better get off soon tho so i dont push it.

The Big Three
12-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Man, I always hate being grounded. Hope you get back soon.

catzhernandez
12-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Man, I always hate being grounded. Hope you get back soon.
how old are you big 3? i'm gonna guess 15-16. sorry if i'm horribly off.

The Big Three
12-19-2007, 11:28 PM
how old are you big 3? i'm gonna guess 15-16. sorry if i'm horribly off.

Yep, that's a good estimate. Next time someone asks me, I'll be all "Oh, about 15-16 years old.":oldlol:

catzhernandez
12-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Yep, that's a good estimate. Next time someone asks me, I'll be all "Oh, about 15-16 years old.":oldlol:
:oldlol:

LOL, sorry. How old are ya tho?

I'm 19, marny's 14.5, jbot is 38+... that's all I know... I'm gonna guess Miller Time is 16-18...

jbot
12-19-2007, 11:37 PM
:oldlol:

LOL, sorry. How old are ya tho?

I'm 19, marny's 14.5, jbot is 38+... that's all I know... I'm gonna guess Miller Time is 16-18...

what?!?! i'm not that old yet. guess again bro. i am in my dirty 30's btw.

catzhernandez
12-19-2007, 11:39 PM
what?!?! i'm not that old yet. guess again bro. i am in my dirty 30's btw.
33?

I thought you were older cuz you have a kid for some reason... idky

jbot
12-20-2007, 12:01 AM
33?

I thought you were older cuz you have a kid for some reason... idky

very close. man, that crystal ball is wicked! i've got 4 youngin's. only my oldest likes BB so far, but my youngest is showing some interest.:rockon:

catzhernandez
12-20-2007, 12:04 AM
very close. man, that crystal ball is wicked! i've got 4 youngin's. only my oldest likes BB so far, but my youngest is showing some interest.:rockon:
Very nice... Man, I really hope they become great great ball players... Is there anyway to enhance athleticism when a kid is young? I really want to raise my kids to be ball players too, so I'm kind of intrigued. My dream is to have a kid that plays major ball one day, just a dream though for now...

jbot
12-20-2007, 12:16 AM
Very nice... Man, I really hope they become great great ball players... Is there anyway to enhance athleticism when a kid is young? I really want to raise my kids to be ball players too, so I'm kind of intrigued. My dream is to have a kid that plays major ball one day, just a dream though for now...

a local high school head coach told me to keep the game fun for him and not to pressure him like alot of adults do to kids, and he'll soar. he also has told me that he thinks my son will be the next big thing around here and that he wants to work him out after his season is over.

catzhernandez
12-20-2007, 12:21 AM
a local high school head coach told me to keep the game fun for him and not to pressure him like alot of adults do to kids, and he'll soar. he also has told me that he thinks my son will be the next big thing around here and that he wants to work him out after his season is over.
:bowdown:

That's awesome man! I want dibs on autographs and whatnot when he becomes BIG.

Miller Time
12-20-2007, 05:37 PM
You are close Catz, but Im a little bit older ;P

marny_navis
12-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Ha it's funny how I'm 14 and jbots in his thirties and catz/Miller Time are around 20, and we're just kickin it like age ain't a deal. It's cool when you got a guy like jbot who's over 30 and isn't on your ass about being proper or what happened back in his day. Of course, it's still your day, jbot. Live long and prosper.

catzhernandez
12-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Ha it's funny how I'm 14 and jbots in his thirties and catz/Miller Time are around 20, and we're just kickin it like age ain't a deal. It's cool when you got a guy like jbot who's over 30 and isn't on your ass about being proper or what happened back in his day. Of course, it's still your day, jbot. Live long and prosper.
Haha, hilarious dude.

marny_navis
12-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Yeah, jbot's like an uncle. A cool uncle, who buys you gifts and lets you play Playstation and eat cereal all day. And catz is like the cool older brother away at college smoking or doing whatever he does.

catzhernandez
12-20-2007, 07:36 PM
And catz is like the cool older brother away at college smoking or doing whatever he does.
pretty good assumption, that's me! :lol:

The Big Three
12-20-2007, 10:56 PM
http://i19.tinypic.com/6ufl8bc.jpg

Just signed in for the first time today. Geez, guys, this forum's like the OTC Lounge (Jeff's OTC Lounge, not ours; which, by the way, I just found out about today. So stoked!).

marny_navis
12-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Yep, we may be even better than the OTC some day. We might be able to create our own little empire here, the mecca of Indiana Pacers fans everywhere.

jbot
12-20-2007, 11:52 PM
i'm playing the part of the cool, older uncle. sweet. hey, u boys wanna watch some R-rated movies? no beer though.

marny_navis
12-20-2007, 11:59 PM
Haha, for catz, the beer part will be a problem.

jbot
12-21-2007, 12:28 AM
Haha, for catz, the beer part will be a problem.

i'd sneak him some o'douls.

marny_navis
12-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Whatever that means........

catzhernandez
12-21-2007, 11:40 AM
:cheers:

So at this point in the season, do you guys think we should swap any player for anyone?

jbot
12-21-2007, 03:06 PM

huh? it's a brand of non-alcoholic beer, marny.

jbot
12-21-2007, 03:07 PM

So at this point in the season, do you guys think we should swap any player for anyone?

not really. i like the team how it is, only i wonder why diener is a benchwarmer.

marny_navis
12-21-2007, 05:16 PM

Trade O'Neal at the end of the season if he doesn't get us to the ECC Game.

The Big Three
12-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Nah, don't trade O'Neal, marny. Not unless he has a major dropoff. If he gets the team into the playoffs and it looks like the team can compete, I see no reason to trade him in the upcoming offseason.

marny_navis
12-21-2007, 06:18 PM
The Diogu revolution needs to start soon so he can enter his prime at the same time as his teammates. We could be the next Pistons!!

The Big Three
12-21-2007, 06:22 PM
You make a valid point, but I think they can contend right now. O'Neal's not Shaq's age, you know.

marny_navis
12-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Man, no one's been on all day hardly. I've been getting dual posts to keep the forum's ranking high, but I hope jbot or catz comes on pretty soon, or we're back at #3.

jbot
12-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Man, no one's been on all day hardly. I've been getting dual posts to keep the forum's ranking high, but I hope jbot or catz comes on pretty soon, or we're back at #3.

eh, had to go x-mas shopping w/ my ole lady. i was the designated bag holder/follower. man, i hate shopping with women.

The Big Three
12-21-2007, 11:01 PM
eh, had to go x-mas shopping w/ my ole lady. i was the designated bag holder/follower. man, i hate shopping with women.

Haha that was going to be my guess as to where you were. Catz dropped by, but really didn't say much. Actually, I don't think he said anything at all. Must've been at one of the other boards.

jbot
12-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Haha that was going to be my guess as to where you were. Catz dropped by, but really didn't say much. Actually, I don't think he said anything at all. Must've been at one of the other boards.

catz is probably partying right now. he's the van wilder of purdue, don't ya know?

The Big Three
12-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Yeah he smokes a lot I heard. Hopefully he doesn't die on us some day.

I searched 'jbot' on MySpace, and I didn't find you. Don't you like MySpace, jbot?

jbot
12-22-2007, 01:17 AM
Yeah he smokes a lot I heard. Hopefully he doesn't die on us some day.

I searched 'jbot' on MySpace, and I didn't find you. Don't you like MySpace, jbot?

heck no, that's for kids and interesting people. i'm neither. i'm sure my oldest son will be into in a couple of years followed by my daughter. then i'll have to police them on it.

The Big Three
12-23-2007, 01:38 AM
Nice new avy, Marny. Pretty bland, and I think that was the Pacers logo from a long time ago, but still, not bad. Gotta get one like mine, though. Simply amazing.

The Big Three
12-23-2007, 02:07 PM

Man, marny, you really don't know ****, do you?

marny_navis
12-23-2007, 02:24 PM
I'm a lil dbagger

Don't get so down on yourself, B3.

The Big Three
12-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Don't get so down on yourself, B3.

Meh don't talk down to me like I'm a cell in a spreadsheet.

jbot
12-23-2007, 11:35 PM
you 2 are like some little brothers fighting over toys or something.

The Big Three
12-23-2007, 11:57 PM
you 2 are like some little brothers fighting over toys or something.

Haha yeah I'm the little brother that never gets in trouble because jbot prefers me to marny because I'm not such a snob.

jbot
12-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Haha yeah I'm the little brother that never gets in trouble because jbot prefers me to marny because I'm not such a snob.

i luv u both the same, you know that. :rolleyes:

The Big Three
12-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Sure, sure we know that.....wink wink:)

jbot
12-24-2007, 07:25 PM
Sure, sure we know that.....wink wink:)

keep up the sass and i'll spank your...no candy canes for u, big 3.

catzhernandez
03-10-2008, 04:10 AM
First post in this thread in 2008! :party: :party: :party:

jbot
03-13-2008, 09:55 PM
First post in this thread in 2008! :party: :party: :party::rockon:

The Big Three
03-14-2008, 07:40 AM
keep up the sass and i'll spank your...no candy canes for u, big 3.

Meh I don't eat candy canes I eat Cadbury Carmel Eggs.... You can make up for Christmas by getting a box of those, send it to Iowa. I'll find it.

catzhernandez
03-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Man, I wish I had some Cadbury eggs right now. Dammit, Marny.

catzhernandez
08-05-2008, 05:32 PM
This thread is dead. :cry:

It's A VC3!!!
08-18-2008, 06:23 PM
This thread is dead. :cry:

I have respect for you. It seems as you are the only one contributing to this forum. Good job single handenly keeping the Pacers forum alive.:applause:

Miller Time
08-18-2008, 06:46 PM
I have respect for you. It seems as you are the only one contributing to this forum. Good job single handenly keeping the Pacers forum alive.:applause:

Enough with the c0ck suc|<ing already.

j/k

InspiredLebowski
12-03-2008, 09:50 AM
de-stickied for lack of replies

Maggot
12-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Enough with the c0ck suc|<ing already.

j/k
don't you see?...he needs rep points :P

catzhernandez
12-03-2008, 02:02 PM
de-stickied for lack of replies
No dude.

Just no.

That's not the point of stickies to get replies.

It's to get people's attention at the top of our forum, and to remind all of the lurkers to sign up.

tj#5
02-03-2009, 05:53 PM
What's up? New Pacers fan here, catzhernandez told me to come over.

Miller Time
02-03-2009, 05:56 PM
What's up? New Pacers fan here, catzhernandez told me to come over.

Welcome to ISH!

ps. ISH = Insidehoops.

tj#5
02-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'll probably stay active. I'm also a very active poster at another forum, so I'll try to stay active at both.

catzhernandez
02-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'll probably stay active. I'm also a very active poster at another forum, so I'll try to stay active at both.

Great to see you here!

Chanandler Bong
04-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Hey guys, what's up? I started following the Pacers regularly in 2002, and I've been a huge fan of them ever since. Danny Granger's a breath of fresh air after having Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson on the team. Go Pacers!

Just so you guys know, I'm only 18 years old. That means I only saw post-prime Reggie Miller. But hey, that doesn't stop him from being my favorite Pacer of all-time.

Peace.

catzhernandez
04-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey guys, what's up? I started following the Pacers regularly in 2002, and I've been a huge fan of them ever since. Danny Granger's a breath of fresh air after having Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson on the team. Go Pacers!

Just so you guys know, I'm only 18 years old. That means I only saw post-prime Reggie Miller. But hey, that doesn't stop him from being my favorite Pacer of all-time.

Peace.
Wow, that's pretty awesome bro, I started watching them every chace I can in the 01-02 season at the age of 13. I'm 20 now, but grateful for the glory years I was able to see.

InspiredLebowski
04-20-2009, 04:48 AM

Peace.

Stick around and post man, there's only 3 of us that post regularly in this forum. For a rebuilding team differing views/opinions are greatly appreciated. Even though I am never wrong. :lol

catzhernandez
04-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Stick around and post man, there's only 3 of us that post regularly in this forum. For a rebuilding team differing views/opinions are greatly appreciated. Even though I am never wrong. :lol
This is a fact.

IndyOZ
07-01-2009, 09:33 PM
G'day Guy's,

Just thought I would drop by and say hi from the land down under. Have been a massive Pacers fan since the Miller days (just loved the way he went about his basketball) and am now enjoying the rise of Granger.

Unfortunately in Australia we don't tend to get many Indiana games televised tends to be LA/Boston/Cavs etc so I try to watch as many Pacers games as possible on the net. Looking forward to hearing from fellow fans as I am the lone Indiana supporter amongst my mates.

Cheers

InspiredLebowski
07-01-2009, 10:04 PM
G'day Guy's,

Just thought I would drop by and say hi from the land down under. Have been a massive Pacers fan since the Miller days (just loved the way he went about his basketball) and am now enjoying the rise of Granger.

Unfortunately in Australia we don't tend to get many Indiana games televised tends to be LA/Boston/Cavs etc so I try to watch as many Pacers games as possible on the net. Looking forward to hearing from fellow fans as I am the lone Indiana supporter amongst my mates.

Cheers

Great to have you, hope you stick around! We had another Pacers fan from Australia, PacerRaptor, but seems to have disappeared.

haggard
07-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Hey guys, thought That I'd finally write in here.. Been signed up for a little while and contributed to the Pacers sub-forum a bit..

been a pacers fan since around '95.