PDA

View Full Version : All Things Hornets

marny_navis
11-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Here is a place to post all trade proposals (I'm staying away from these for a while), favorite free-agents, and anything else that has something to do with the Hornets management. I'll sticky this.

catzhernandez
11-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Here is a place to post all trade proposals (I'm staying away from these for a while), favorite free-agents, and anything else that has something to do with the Hornets management. I'll sticky this.
:rolleyes:

j/p buddy

catzhernandez
11-05-2007, 01:58 PM
3-0 baby

OlDeRaDo_64
11-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Hell yea, what a start for the hornets. A suprise really but i think they can keep it up. All the way for the hornets. Playoffs for u guys *touch wood*

catzhernandez
11-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Hell yea, what a start for the hornets. A suprise really but i think they can keep it up. All the way for the hornets. Playoffs for u guys *touch wood*

I predict 46 wins out west for them, 6 seed baby! :rockon:

marny_navis
11-05-2007, 06:15 PM

Yep I'm starting to think they can definitely be a playoff team too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis

:rolleyes:

j/p buddy

Hehe.....

clipse026
11-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Another win!

marny_navis
11-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Who do you guys think is the biggest surprise of the season? New Orleans? Orlando? Chicago?

catzhernandez
11-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Who do you guys think is the biggest surprise of the season? New Orleans? Orlando? Chicago?
New Orleans

OlDeRaDo_64
11-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Hornets, has to be. I didnt think anyone saw this coming

Copperhead
11-22-2007, 01:39 PM
I don't know why people are suprised at the Hornets knowing last year all they'd need is good health to be at least a good team. I think I'm more surprised at Chicago getting off to a rough start.

Manphibian420
11-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Hornets, has to be. I didnt think anyone saw this coming

I don't know why people are suprised at the Hornets knowing last year all they'd need is good health to be at least a good team. I think I'm more surprised at Chicago getting off to a rough start.
I don't think people who really pay attention to the NBA are surprised by the Hornets start at all. There is a thread in this forum from this summer with a number of non-Hornet fans calling them a definite playoff team and predicting upwards of 50+ wins. They are, as expected, this years Utah, the team that just barely missed the playoffs despite HUGE health concerns, and over the summer got healthy and made a couple minor upgrades as well.

I think it's too early for us to be calling these teams real surprises yet anyway, we aren't sure which starts are for real and which are just abnormally good/bad stretches of a handful of games out of a long 82 game season.

Copperhead
11-22-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't think people who really pay attention to the NBA are surprised by the Hornets start at all. There is a thread in this forum from this summer with a number of non-Hornet fans calling them a definite playoff team and predicting upwards of 50+ wins. They are, as expected, this years Utah, the team that just barely missed the playoffs despite HUGE health concerns, and over the summer got healthy and made a couple minor upgrades as well.

I think it's too early for us to be calling these teams real surprises yet anyway, we aren't sure which starts are for real and which are just abnormally good/bad stretches of a handful of games out of a long 82 game season.

I agree.

marny_navis
11-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Right now for me it's Orlando, but if they start slacking then I think it's Chicago starting off in a slump. I would never have guessed for them to do this poorly.

catzhernandez
12-02-2007, 02:18 AM
Marny, I'm officially appointing YOU to pimp this board out... now get to it. you see what i do at the pacers board... do it here

marny_navis
12-02-2007, 02:29 AM
Why thank you, catz, what an honor. . . In return, I appoint you my Chief Pimper Outer, CPO. Congratulations, you've just attained a great position!

catzhernandez
12-02-2007, 02:36 AM
Why thank you, catz, what an honor. . . In return, I appoint you my Chief Pimper Outer, CPO. Congratulations, you've just attained a great position!
LOL, Thank you oh great pikachu

marny_navis
12-02-2007, 02:46 AM
My avatar is now officially pimped out, so I may begin my duties of Pimp-Out Overseer.

catzhernandez
12-02-2007, 09:40 AM
My avatar is now officially pimped out, so I may begin my duties of Pimp-Out Overseer.
Well get it done.

marny_navis
12-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Well get it done.

Man, some of these forums are almost impossible to pimp out unless you've got 10-11 regular posters.

KrispyKreme0
03-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Wow a lot has happened to our Hornets since I was away.

We were number 1 in the west a few times

We signed Chris Anderson (YAY)

We traded away Bobby Jackson (booo) for Bonzi & Mike (Yaaaay)

David West and Chris Paul made the All-Star Game in front of their fans

What a season this year has been.

KrispyKreme0
11-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Wow a lot has happened to our Hornets since I was away.

We were number 1 in the west a few times

We signed Chris Anderson (YAY)

We traded away Bobby Jackson (booo) for Bonzi & Mike (Yaaaay)

David West and Chris Paul made the All-Star Game in front of their fans

What a season this year has been.

Wow, time sure has flew by when I last wrote that post. It's like how 6 dozens of yummy Krispy Kreme doughnuts fly by when I just bought them not 10 minutes prior to bringing them home and still want more.

idizzle
02-16-2011, 01:38 PM
The Hornets thought about bringing back JR Smitrh but the Nuggets won't do it until they get things figured out with Melo.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AjOoo9KjALbuzrIF2rkZlkK8vLYF?slug=aw-anthonynuggets021511

Damn, CP3 and JR Smith would be a real explosive backcourt.

DeronMillsap
02-16-2011, 07:40 PM
:roll: Great fanbase you got there in New Orleans. Bwahahahah!!!

KrispyKreme0
05-31-2011, 12:25 PM
:roll: Great fanbase you got there in New Orleans. Bwahahahah!!!

We fans are hot now, hot for-evaaaa:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8bNiEFs_Y8g/TGkYNQpnFgI/AAAAAAAAAiA/gMPK8pJLvz0/s320/sign.jpg

No homo