PDA

View Full Version : some dudes got my basketball

j Fresh3
12-02-2007, 07:55 PM
brand new spalding ball...
I was ballin' at the Y and this dude I know asked me if I can borrow my ball cuz I know him but I didn't trust his boys.... after about 10 minutes of arguing I said aight fine but bring it back to me at 4.
It's 7 right now.... but they play at the YMCA every day..... but I am pissed!
It's a brand new ball

fatboy11
12-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I was ballin' at the Y and this dude I know asked me if I can borrow my ball cuz I know him but I didn't trust his boys.... after about 10 minutes of arguing I said aight fine but bring it back to me at 4.
It's a brand new ballOwned.

j Fresh3
12-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Owned.

it's going to be a fight i know that

ima just go and grab the ball from them tommorow while they are ballin

Wadeisabeast
12-02-2007, 08:00 PM
someone took my football about a moth ago. It was ony a few weeks old. Now i have to go buy another one.

marny_navis
12-02-2007, 08:01 PM
it's going to be a fight i know that

ima just go and grab the ball from them tommorow while they are ballin

Bring something that will give you an upper edge. . .

Lebron23
12-02-2007, 08:02 PM
http://www.tischtenniswelt.de/images/basketball/spalding_basketball.jpg

D-Wade
12-02-2007, 08:03 PM
You should just go and take it back. I would rather go and try and take it back, even if there is a few of them and i took a beating (as long as i managed to take a couple out before thay took me out). Better to know you tried rather then have them laughing behind your back.

GOBB
When i read your post it came across as if a stupid individual wrote it. So I'm not surprised you were stupid enough to let someone hol your brand new ball. Like who does that? Sure you can hold my ball while I sit inside my home online, do chores, watch tv and forget its been 2 days since i took a shower friday morning. But meanwhile they are playing basketball and having fun at your expense. You're not the brightest bulb in the box.

statman32
It's a brand new ball
What a *****! You better not go back if you aint packing heat. :lol:

B-Low
12-02-2007, 08:04 PM
What a *****! You better not go back if you aint packing heat. :lol:

you know he can't fit a gun in those tight ass girl pants he wears

GOBB
12-02-2007, 08:05 PM
You should just go and take it back. I would rather go and try and take it back, even if there is a few of them and i took a beating. Better to know you tried rather then have them laughing behind your back.

You'll end up on a youtube video that were post here. And guess what? You'll get your ass kicked, you wont get your ball, you'll still get laughed at in your FACE and behind your BACK all the while someone uploads this funny ass kicking online for millions to see and LAUGH. So really if you're gonna grow a pair of balls and take on a couple of guys make sure you...

1. Get your ball back
2. Atleast f*ck one of them up
3. Make sure its not being videotaped

StroShow4
12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
GOBB and fatboy are very similar. both are just plain angry at life.

gts
12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
next time, just say no

D-Wade
12-02-2007, 08:08 PM
You'll end up on a youtube video that were post here. And guess what? You'll get your ass kicked, you wont get your ball, you'll still get laughed at in your FACE and behind your BACK all the while someone uploads this funny ass kicking online for millions to see and LAUGH. So really if you're gonna grow a pair of balls and take on a couple of guys make sure you...

1. Get your ball back
2. Atleast f*ck one of them up
3. Make sure its not being videotaped

I edited it before you posted, ''as long as i managed to take a couple of them out before thay took me out''

But

1. I wouldnt go alone

One thing i would do is make inquirys, try find out who the daddy of the group is and then go see him alone.

fatboy11
12-02-2007, 08:09 PM
GOBB and fatboy are very similar. both are just plain angry at life.How so?

Because this dude is a dumbass for letting some dudes that he says he didn't trust in the first place borrow his ball?

Yeah, okay......

It was a dumb thing to do and it's even dumber than he's telling us about it on the internet.

statman32
Oopsie! He better go get his grandma to handle his business then.. Those damn boolies!

White Chocolate
next time, just say no

If only Paris Hilton would take that advice.

marny_navis
It's a brand new ball

Are you gonna go back and get it?

StroShow4
12-02-2007, 08:10 PM
How so?

Because this dude is a dumbass for letting some dudes that he says he didn't trust in the first place borrow his ball?

Yeah, okay......

It was a dumb thing to do and it's even dumber than he's telling us about it on the internet.

forget this thread, you guys are always angry.

fatboy11
12-02-2007, 08:12 PM
forget this thread, you guys are always angry.I get angry at stupid people.

That's about it. Other than that, I'm happy about everything in my life.

StroShow4
12-02-2007, 08:16 PM
I get angry at stupid people.

That's about it. Other than that, I'm happy about everything in my life.

i have never seen you not angry on ISH. if you think everyone here is stupid, why would you post and argue with them?

xxxSuperStar
12-02-2007, 08:19 PM

Gobb can back you up with his paintball gun and skills.

GOBB
GOBB and fatboy are very similar. both are just plain angry at life.

Angry? Why because 1. This story seems made up and 2. The story is stupid?

Again who lets a person borrow a brand new item they purchased to someone they cant even say they know and/or trust just for the sake of it? Who does that and they dont even participate ie the kid who borrowed the ball didnt even say "Do you wanna come down to the Y and get a couple games going?". He came, borrowed his brand new ball and bounced to enjoy it. Now he's sitting in the window like the kids in Dr Suess the cat in the hat just waiting for a sign of a bouncing ball dribbling down the street. Not happening. Now he responds like he is gonna kick ass, take names, get his ball and slam dunk as he leaves the building?

Reading all of this...you cant pinpoint stupidity? Wait you're a Slomile Swift fan. You're the last mofo i expect to see stupidity if it stared them smack dead in thier face. Yet I'm angry because I'm calling out some kids silly story? I'm angry because I gotta reply to your nonsense? Thread starter wears tight girl jeans....but I'm angry if i say he looks like another Americans next top model? Come on use your f*cking brain. There are people on life support who envy your lack of usage.

Not to speak for fatboy but I doubt he is an angry individual in general...just irks, annoyed at stupidity which is common. And it should be the reaction of people who use thier brains a lot. Sorry you cant relate.

Now let me go back to being angry. Hmmm think I'll beat my pillows up. :rolleyes:

fatboy11
i have never seen you not angry on ISH. if you think everyone here is stupid, why would you post and argue with them?You are a liar.

Or you just have a selective memory.

StroShow4
12-02-2007, 08:23 PM
You are a liar.

Or you just have a selective memory.

im not a liar. i must have selective memory. or maybe its just because we have never agreed. ever.

marny_navis
12-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Wow, fatboy11 and GOBB. Try debating with them and you get hung out to dry.

StroShow4
12-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Reading all of this...you cant pinpoint stupidity? Wait you're a Slomile Swift fan. You're the last mofo i expect to see stupidity if it stared them smack dead in thier face. Yet I'm angry because I'm calling out some kids silly story? I'm angry because I gotta reply to your nonsense? Thread starter wears tight girl jeans....but I'm angry if i say he looks like another Americans next top model? Come on use your f*cking brain. There are people on life support who envy your lack of usage.

http://tinypic.com/6i8nih.jpg

brwnman
12-02-2007, 09:30 PM
if you really value your basketball that much - then you should've said I have to go and take your ball with you... and plus if you trust that guy - he'll have it and he wouldn't give it to his friends...

L.Kizzle
12-02-2007, 09:57 PM
First of all, why did you let some guy you barley know borrow a brand new ball, WTF?

I wouldn't let my best friends borrow something of mines that's new.

aahhsin
12-02-2007, 10:00 PM
just bash their cars in. stock them and you know their ride and **** it up.

picc84
12-02-2007, 10:01 PM
This is some nickelodeon Hey Arnold stuff :oldlol: "HEY FOOTBALL HEAD!"

You will never see your ball again, btw.

L.Kizzle
12-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I could see the scene from Boyz in da Hood goin' down when JFresh tries to get his ball back.

JFresh: Hey, that's my ball give it to me!
Ball Thief: It's my ball now punk **plays keep away with his boys**

gts
12-02-2007, 10:17 PM
j Fresh3 IF you want to see Spalding again BRING 200 twinkies and a Galon of MILK to teh Y

i seen hippos
12-02-2007, 10:17 PM
If humans contracted AIDS from apes, the why can't we give it back to them?

GOBB
12-02-2007, 10:18 PM
j Fresh3 IF you want to see Spalding again BRING 200 twinkies and a Galon of MILK to teh Y

:roll:

marny_navis
12-02-2007, 10:20 PM

lol:roll: :roll:

B-Low
12-02-2007, 10:26 PM

:oldlol:

oh man that's great

Chocogrease
12-02-2007, 10:28 PM

RoFl my 4$$ 0ff

Kings_Alex
12-02-2007, 10:31 PM
RoFl my 4$$ 0ff

r0fl my a55 0ff!1111*

picc84
12-02-2007, 10:31 PM

L.Kizzle
12-02-2007, 10:32 PM
What he said.

picc84
12-02-2007, 10:38 PM
j Fresh3: "Hm, um, hey guys, I was wondering if I could get my basketball back. You know, the one you borrowed yesterday?"

http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/976capture_friday02.jpg
Ball-bully: "Your ball? Yea man, its over here, follow me."

*ball-bully turns and pivots, bringing right fist up at devastating 60 degree angle*
*j Fresh rockets into the air, his limp, lifeless body blotting out the sun*

http://www.lazydork.com/movies/friday.jpg
"Daaammmmnnnn!"

"Its MY ball, punk."

sorry, i had to get in somehow :oldlol:

Chocogrease
12-02-2007, 10:39 PM
j Fresh3: "Hm, um, hey guys, I was wondering if I could get my basketball back. You know, the one you borrowed yesterday?"

*ball-bully turns and pivots, bringing right fist up at devastating 60 degree angle*

"Daaammmmnnnn!"

"Its MY ball, punk."

Is the second picture from that one movie, i think it was called "Friday"? or something like that...

L.Kizzle
12-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Is the second picture from that one movie, i think it was called "Friday"? or something like that...
:oldlol: Today is "Sunday" kid.

Chocogrease
12-02-2007, 10:41 PM
jfresh, maybe try using other balls to play with like soccer balls or golf balls. Then, those dudes wont steal any more of your balls. Cause ya know, balls are important and i would be pretty darn mad if my balls were taken away from me. good luck.

GOBB
12-02-2007, 10:42 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/StrikSkillz/cap17-1.jpg-"You got knocked the f*ck out!"

Chocogrease
12-02-2007, 10:43 PM
:oldlol: Today is "Sunday" kid.

:eek: Ah time for another week of dam school again tomorrow...

Mr_Basketball#1
12-02-2007, 11:20 PM

"Daaammmmnnnn!"

"Its MY ball, punk."

:roll: Owned

j Fresh3
12-02-2007, 11:22 PM
ya'll think you are funny.... i'm going back tommorow to the Y and I am getting that ball back and I am going to have a talk. The thing is they are always there... every DAY!

but I just did not want them to use it.... but Imma talk smack to them.

marny_navis
12-02-2007, 11:27 PM
R.I.P. j Fresh3

12/3/07

J_Rock3ts
12-02-2007, 11:28 PM
ya'll think you are funny.... i'm going back tommorow to the Y and I am getting that ball back and I am going to have a talk. The thing is they are always there... every DAY!

pics or it never happened

Chocogrease
12-02-2007, 11:47 PM
R.I.P. j Fresh3

12/3/07

:banana: :banana: :banana: :roll: :oldlol: :roll:

Chocogrease
12-02-2007, 11:47 PM
pics or it never happened

Video so we can all see it on YouTube.

K.Koscik
12-03-2007, 01:05 AM
Next time, put a small device on your ball that makes it explode with such force it knocks down everyone within a 15 foot radius. Give it to the guys again, and detonate it while everyones clogging the middle and the guys taking it up. Owned.

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:06 AM

Have fun getting your face pounded down till your nose is flat. Nothing surgery cant fix.

Randy
12-03-2007, 01:10 AM
That's what you get for playing with a damn Spalding.

Solution or bust.

http://www.flaghouse.com/Prod_images/p10146.jpg

Lebron23
12-03-2007, 05:22 AM
Next time do not ever try to talk with those fools, and ignore them by just walking away with your ball because if you are playing in the City 90 % chance you will have some difficulties talking with those Punk because chances are high your ass would be kick in less than 6 minutes, if you tried to take away the ball while they are currently playing in the basketball court.

Tell them to buy some God Damned Ball instead of stealing your new spalding.

statman32
12-03-2007, 05:29 AM
Next time do not ever try to talk with those fools, and ignore them by just walking away with your ball because if you are playing in the City 90 % chance you will have some difficulties talking with those Punk because chances are high your ass would be kick in less than 6 minutes, if you tried to take away the ball while they are currently playing in the basketball court.

Tell them to buy some God Damned Ball instead of stealing your new spalding.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/lomis/stfu.jpg

catzhernandez
12-03-2007, 05:34 AM
It's a brand new ball

catzhernandez
12-03-2007, 05:35 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/lomis/stfu.jpg
you like that picture huh? how old are you btw stat? just asking, wondered for awhile now...

statman32
12-03-2007, 05:36 AM
you like that picture huh? how old are you btw stat? just asking, wondered for awhile now...
Just turned 21.

Lebron23
12-03-2007, 05:36 AM
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/mi/mikasa-permalast-1500.jpg

My first Basketball Brand that my father gave to me on my 8th birthday in 1995, It was blown out when it hit some rusty nails in the fence. Since then i told my dad to buy me some basketball which are less cheaper, and can sustain some pounding while playing in the streets instead of the wooden floor in the gym.

Lebron23
12-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Just turned 21.

:party: Belated Happy Birthday :party:

statman32
12-03-2007, 05:41 AM
:oldlol: I'm pretty sure you already told me happy birthday on my birthday but thanks again.

jbot
12-03-2007, 08:26 AM
happened to me at the local boys club. it was an extra ball i had for my son and i let some snot nosed kid borrow it. he took off. from then on i write our last name on every ball w/ a sharpie.

catzhernandez
12-03-2007, 08:39 AM
fo sho

Uchiha_Hai
12-03-2007, 10:41 AM
This thread cracked me up llllllol

B-Low
12-03-2007, 12:47 PM
R.I.P. j Fresh3

12/3/07

Holy crap i just lol'd at my internship. Reading Fresh's smack talk then this right after...hilarious

j Fresh3
12-03-2007, 01:25 PM
today is the day I get my ball back... I am going there at 3 right after school... that's the time they usually go there and I am just going to grab my ball and go. If they say what you doing I am going to say it's my ball... and you said you were going to bring it to me. You lied. Now you don't play basketball. One of the dudes had the nerve to say I ride a little ass bike like a little kid. n*gga i ride a car!

j Fresh3
12-03-2007, 01:36 PM
You live in NYC? Tell me which Y you go to so I can bring my video camera.

yeah you funny. :lol: :wtf:

Doomsday Dallas
12-03-2007, 02:19 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why is this the funniest thing I've ever seen on ISH?

gts... congratulations!

you just mad me laugh so hard I almost died.

statman32
12-03-2007, 02:30 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why is this the funniest thing I've ever seen on ISH?

gts... congratulations!

you just mad me laugh so hard I almost died.
Damn! GTS try to make him laugh a little harder. :rolleyes:

B-Low
12-03-2007, 02:58 PM
I am just going to grab my ball and go. If they say what you doing I am going to say it's my ball... and you said you were going to bring it to me. You lied. Now you don't play basketball

Yeah you're gonna get massacred

Sharas
12-03-2007, 03:16 PM
i'm dying:roll:

classic thread in the making

and i still remember those "zensky" jeans :roll:

Charlie Sheen
12-03-2007, 03:20 PM
It's a brand new ball

sounds like you have no respect from any of the regs at your homecourt. that sucks. try getting a rep for your game and you'll find that u get other people to at least speak up and get your ball back. i'm sorry that you're too afraid of another school kid where you loan out your possessions instead of telling someone no. you must suck at bball though; that is all i can figure out. Really, I cant imagine going to my homecourt and someone punked me for my ball. you should ride the bus to find a new ymca where nobody knows you and the shame u left behind...

Hstone
12-03-2007, 04:29 PM
looks like he wont be coming on here for a few days as he has most properly been beaten up lol

geeWiz15
12-03-2007, 04:36 PM

greatest.. post.. ever.

L.Kizzle
12-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Did you put them hands on em' Fresh?

Doomsday Dallas
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM

greatest.. post.. ever.

easily.

I just laughed again.

B-Low
12-03-2007, 05:54 PM
What do JFresh and 2 hours have in common?

They've both passed since he went to the Y at 3 o'clock

RidonKs
12-03-2007, 06:01 PM

Cracked up for a good minute at this one. Brilliantly done sir.

glidedrxlr22
12-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Will Jfresh be back for an update later today?

Mr_Basketball#1
12-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Will Jfresh be back for an update later today?
Some guy started a funeral, so I guess not.:confusedshrug: :oldlol:

gb8
12-03-2007, 06:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes* HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHA, murked.

Da KO King
12-03-2007, 06:28 PM
j Fresh3 IF you want to see Spalding again BRING 200 twinkies and a Galon of MILK to teh Y:roll:

:applause:

B-Low
12-03-2007, 06:28 PM
damn i wish someone had his AIM screenname. I would love to see his away message right now...

"Restoring justice at the Y in my AWESOME new Zensy cargos...then nail salon. bbl"

Run&Gun=Fun
12-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Even the title is funny.

I hope he gets spalding back.

T-Low
12-03-2007, 06:32 PM
I can't wait to see jFresh come back from having post-concussion syndrome...

Will he even remember insidehoops?

pj24lal
12-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Wow. Special thread :roll: good luck man, doubt you'll come away in one piece!

It would top it off if we had pics.

pj24lal
12-03-2007, 06:46 PM
That's why I volunteered to go with him to the Y with my video camera but he didn't tell me where it was. haha

Haha I thought he'd take that deal so we can all see how hard he is. I'm guessing he runs in, grabs the ball and then runs to some staff guy so he can't get beaten. He's living on the edge from now on..

T-Low
12-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Would be quite funny if it wasn't the Y at all and it was a public school and he is going up to them saying "ok dude, I want my ball back" and a whole bunch of 5 foot elementary school kids step up to him.....and his um....girly pants....

Does it suck to be punked by a elementary schooler?

pj24lal
12-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Here's a JFresh gem:

http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grabberraster0002fc9.jpg

Haha! :roll: how did you do that?

Randy
12-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Here's another J Fresh gem:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4083/grabberraster0002fc9.jpg

pj24lal
12-03-2007, 06:49 PM
That's not real is it?

Randy
12-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Haha! :roll: how did you do that?

He sent me that a month or two ago so I just took a picture with Grabber Raster and hosted it.

What a weirdo. And yes, it is very much real.

Mr_Basketball#1
12-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Here's another J Fresh gem:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4083/grabberraster0002fc9.jpg
:eek: :wtf: How did you do that anyway?

pj24lal
12-03-2007, 06:51 PM
He sent me that a month or two ago so I just took a picture with Grabber Raster and hosted it.

What a weirdo. And yes, it is very much real.

:roll: :roll: oh my, wow.. I want him to live just so the torching in this thread can continue. Hang in there man :oldlol:

Sharas
12-03-2007, 06:52 PM
if that PM's real, that's just...wow.

pj24lal
12-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Ah. You can feel the holiday season approaching here at ISH. This was the best early present ever.

Looks like we're in for a good month. 'Toine voting is strong, the avys are rocking and jFresh is going to get his spalding back..

Randy
12-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Yes, it is 100% authentic. I deleted it awhile back otherwise I'd recapture it to prove it.

He sent one to B-Low as well, so if he ever checks this thread he can vouch.

gts
12-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Yes, it is 100% authentic. I deleted it awhile back otherwise I'd recapture it to prove it.

He sent one to B-Low as well, so if he ever checks this thread he can vouch. Haha i had forgotten about that little gem...

TMacsOneGoodEye
12-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Go to the guy who stole your ball and threaten him to buy you a Bowflex.

After you Benoit yourself and your family these problems will go away.

B-Low
12-03-2007, 07:34 PM

He sent one to B-Low as well, so if he ever checks this thread he can vouch.

Sadly its true

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2825/freshum0.jpg

Mr_Basketball#1
12-03-2007, 07:46 PM
So J Fresh and J Fresh3 are the same ppl?? SO what did he get banned for?

geeWiz15
12-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Sadly its true

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2825/freshum0.jpg

remember when he kept trying to flirt with that girl nash4evagosuns?

and remember that video of him shooting baskets and he shoots like 2-8 on a 9 foot rim?

Chuck Thou NBA
12-03-2007, 07:50 PM
So J Fresh and J Fresh3 are the same ppl?? SO what did he get banned for?

If I remember correctly, j Fresh came here a couple of months ago and said he was leaving ISH so he gave away his password... I think the password was knicksball or something like that... everyone got into his account including me and eventually Jeff deleted that account due to too much spamming etc.

but then j Fresh3 came back.... so I doubt that was the real j Fresh sending Randy and B-Low those PMs because everyone got into his account.

Anyway.. CLASSIC THREAD!

ROFL this kid ain't coming back alive is he???

and someone fill me in on the jeans? what's that all about???????

Jabes
12-03-2007, 07:51 PM
:oldlol: at this thread.

gts's post killed.

Btw, anyone live in the yay area and wanna meet up? I'm horny so bring a flock a bitches.

B-Low
12-03-2007, 08:00 PM

remember when he kept trying to flirt with that girl nash4evagosuns?

and remember that video of him shooting baskets and he shoots like 2-8 on a 9 foot rim?

Is JFresh the most underrated/unnoticed ISH loser of all time?

gb8
12-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Its way past my bedtime and am not staying up the the new england game on tonight am staying up for this thread. Hilarious.

Chuck Thou NBA
12-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Its way past my bedtime and am not staying up the the new england game on tonight am staying up for this thread. Hilarious.

Come on j Fresh!

We all need an update!!!!!!!

oh the anticipation! :

Was this the best thing ISH could give us before Christmas?

pj24lal
12-03-2007, 08:22 PM

Haha yeah nearly 00:30 for us so I'm in the same boat.

gb8
12-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Haha yeah nearly 00:30 for us so I'm in the same boat.

Yea man, think channel 5 showing some nba 360 show soonish but am pretty tired so hitting the bed, just hanging on by this thread at the mo.

B-Low
12-03-2007, 08:26 PM
If I remember correctly, j Fresh came here a couple of months ago and said he was leaving ISH so he gave away his password... I think the password was knicksball or something like that... everyone got into his account including me and eventually Jeff deleted that account due to too much spamming etc.

but then j Fresh3 came back.... so I doubt that was the real j Fresh sending Randy and B-Low those PMs because everyone got into his account.

Anyway.. CLASSIC THREAD!

ROFL this kid ain't coming back alive is he???

and someone fill me in on the jeans? what's that all about???????

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44058

That stems from this thread where JFresh bragged about his cargo pants and they were actually women's pants

pj24lal
12-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Yea man, think channel 5 showing some nba 360 show soonish but am pretty tired so hitting the bed, just hanging on by this thread at the mo.

NBA takes dedication, 3 hours sleep last nite because I decided to watch the first half of the Lakers game and was up at like 7AM.. watching the 2nd half replay now!

I doubt jFresh will bother now. Maybe patch himself up and then take some pictures of him and his spalding.

P.S. You watching the main show tomorrow, the game is NJ@CLE?

gb8
12-03-2007, 08:28 PM
NBA takes dedication, 3 hours sleep last nite because I decided to watch the first half of the Lakers game and was up at like 7AM.. watching the 2nd half replay now!

I doubt jFresh will bother now. Maybe patch himself up and then take some pictures of him and his spalding.

P.S. You watching the main show tomorrow, the game is NJ@CLE?

Yeah definitely watch it if lebron is back in the lineup if not might give it a miss but might drop asleep halfway through. Am done waiting now fully bed time. Am out.

D-Wade
12-03-2007, 08:46 PM
J fresh getting his ball back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nucZL1j4cng

HardTattooedThug
12-03-2007, 08:47 PM

Meanest I've even see B-Low

Hawker
12-03-2007, 09:00 PM

oh my god...that is some of the funniest **** I have seen in awhile.

Skaters and ******s makes for a nasty combination.

rezznor
12-03-2007, 09:14 PM
U guys got it all wrong, his pants are gonna help him run faster so he can make a quick getaway. Zensy's are gonna save his life.

j Fresh3
12-03-2007, 10:07 PM
ok so i go there today at 3, and i am sitting on the bench waiting for them to show up.. then some kids ask me to play a game to 21 so we play.... of course i won the game with my all around skills but i did not have my ball gear on... i was going to leave after i got the ball anyway....

so i stay there for about 3 hours and no one showed up... then we started playing picking up pick up games and two of the dudes showed up..... i noticed them but i was playing in a three on three... after the game was over i went up to the dude and asked him where the guy i know was and he says he would be there in a few but it was getting late i had to go.... so i told him to tell the dude to leave the ball in the lounge and i am going to pick it up tommorow.... he said :wtf: "in the lounge?" and i said "yeah in the lounge!" and he said "aight"... i am going there tommorow to see if it's in the lounge but i am not going to wait again at 3... this time i am going there at 6 or 7 .... we going to have a problem if the ball is not in the lounge. As a matter of fact I am going to call the Y right now to ask if my ball is in the lounge.

them dudes be buggin'

statman32
12-03-2007, 10:12 PM
ok so i go there today at 3, and i am sitting on the bench waiting for them to show up.. then some kids ask me to play a game to 21 so we play.... of course i won the game with my all around skills but i did not have my ball gear on... i was going to leave after i got the ball anyway....

so i stay there for about 3 hours and no one showed up... then we started playing picking up pick up games and two of the dudes showed up..... i noticed them but i was playing in a three on three... after the game was over i went up to the dude and asked him where the guy i know was and he says he would be there in a few but it was getting late i had to go.... so i told him to tell the dude to leave the ball in the lounge and i am going to pick it up tommorow.... he said :wtf: "in the lounge?" and i said "yeah in the lounge!" and he said "aight"... i am going there tommorow to see if it's in the lounge but i am not going to wait again at 3... this time i am going there at 6 or 7 .... we going to have a problem if the ball is not in the lounge. As a matter of fact I am going to call the Y right now to ask if my ball is in the lounge.

them dudes be buggin'

Not only did they steal your ball but now they are playing with your time.....Your ***** ass is gonna be going to the Y every day just waiting....Tomorrow theyll make up some excuse for why it wasnt in the lounge and your dumbass will believe them. Kill Yourself.

B-Low
12-03-2007, 10:13 PM

them dudes be buggin'

good lord...

fool me one time shame on you, fool me two times and i'm just dumb as f*ck

gts
12-03-2007, 10:14 PM

them dudes be buggin' wow ..hey can i borrow your car?

L.Kizzle
12-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Did you ask him to leave the ball in "the lounge?" Let's just say he does bring the ball tomorrow, someone will take it from "the lounge."

gts
12-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Did you ask him to leave the ball in "the lounge?" Let's just say he does bring the ball tomorrow, someone will take it from "the lounge."even if they don't, you know that's what the guy will say "out of my hands i left it in the lounge like you said"

Darsh
12-03-2007, 10:31 PM
hahaha, i wish i had read this thread earlier.

too f-cking good.

Uchiha_Hai
12-03-2007, 10:31 PM

ROFL WTF WAS THAT? I would of murdered every last single one of them, especially that kid. Man that **** was funny. Was that really J-Fresh? If so, damn, if not, still some funny stuff man :roll: :roll:

RidonKs
12-03-2007, 11:06 PM

good lord...

fool me one time shame on you, fool me two times and i'm just dumb as f*ck
Reminds me of that old saying. Might be in Tennessee, I'm not sure. Goes "fool me once, shame on... shame on you... but if you fool me, you can't get fooled again." Deep ****.

T-Low
12-03-2007, 11:36 PM

That little kid talked a lot of **** for doin absolutely nothing....Bootin the guy in the face while he was on the ground was a cheap hit...I wanted to see the skater dude knock the fcuk outta that one guy, just to shut up the other dude...

P.S. little dude was annoying...

hateraid
12-04-2007, 12:48 AM
Ain't no way I'ma lend my ball unless I was in the game.

Lesson learned.

BTW Fresh, why didn't you just stick around and wait for the dude if you were gonna go back anyways? I would have stuck around, it's worth the grounding or whatever troublr you were gonna see.

hateraid
12-04-2007, 12:51 AM
That little kid talked a lot of **** for doin absolutely nothing....Bootin the guy in the face while he was on the ground was a cheap hit...I wanted to see the skater dude knock the fcuk outta that one guy, just to shut up the other dude...

P.S. little dude was annoying...

Absolutely annoying. Frontin like he has a piece? His boy was getting beat and mini-****** was still like, "you got this boy." Then they get Silent Bob outta nowhere? Too much.

rezznor
12-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Absolutely annoying. Frontin like he has a piece? His boy was getting beat and mini-****** was still like, "you got this boy." Then they get Silent Bob outta nowhere? Too much.
that little kid reminded me of a chihuahua. always yappin but aint gonna hurt nobody.

Charlie Sheen
12-04-2007, 01:32 AM

That stems from this thread where JFresh bragged about his cargo pants and they were actually women's pants

yikes!

T-Low
12-04-2007, 01:38 AM
yikes!

You shoulda saw the original thread where i guess he was playing in those pants and some guys were makin fun of him but he thought they were the trend...anyone wanna find that thread?

mountaingoat
12-04-2007, 01:56 AM
one aspect of this thread i like is that everyone is assuming the ball bandits are these incredibly street-wise, down-and-dirty thugs. i wonder if perhaps they are far less intimidating...

IlliniFan
12-04-2007, 01:58 AM
one aspect of this thread i like is that everyone is assuming the ball bandits are these incredibly street-wise, down-and-dirty thugs. i wonder if perhaps they are far less intimidating...
No, I think we're all assuming that J Fresh is a *****

T-Low
12-04-2007, 08:15 AM

I have thought they were elementary school students....

SCREWstonRockets
12-04-2007, 11:48 AM
LMFAO. Only on ISH where you can find threads about guys taking your basketball...

Sharas
12-04-2007, 11:55 AM
this is making the second day in a row for me:roll:

pj24lal
12-04-2007, 12:02 PM
This is too funny.. :roll: :roll:

LJJ
12-04-2007, 12:03 PM
this is making the second day in a row for me:roll:

Yes, I opened this thread to check the hostage note again.

Still funny. :oldlol:

Agent_Zero
12-04-2007, 12:46 PM
omg.

I'm fraking dying in my newspaper class and everyone's staring.

this is...just. wow.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LBJ 4 MVP
12-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Funniest thread ive seen:oldlol:

Doomsday Dallas
12-04-2007, 01:48 PM
omg.

I'm fraking dying in my newspaper class and everyone's staring.

this is...just. wow.

that happened to me at work...

:applause:

Hawker
12-04-2007, 03:03 PM
that little kid reminded me of a chihuahua. always yappin but aint gonna hurt nobody.

Did you see him when they were fighting he jumped and kicked? :oldlol: What a hyperactive bozo.

geeWiz15
12-04-2007, 03:14 PM
re-quoted for emphasis. :roll:

gts
12-04-2007, 03:56 PM

http://deseretnews.com/photos/4220222.jpg

Take Your Lumps
12-04-2007, 04:14 PM
All j_Fresh wants to do is play some basketball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz5JdwZZrVA

Poor guy.

B-Low
12-04-2007, 05:27 PM

They don't gotta be street-wise cuz JFresh is street-dumb enough to make their job easy :oldlol:

5 K!DD dribbles
12-04-2007, 06:32 PM

Why was this so funny??? I just read the whole thread! I feel for ya j Fresh but this was just downright stupid! You never getting that ball back are you?

White Chocolate
12-04-2007, 06:36 PM

Why was this so funny??? I just read the whole thread! I feel for ya j Fresh but this was just downright stupid! You never getting that ball back are you?

He might get it back if he brings that machine gun Bronson Pinchot gave to Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop III.

j Fresh3
12-04-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm going there tonight at 6:30. We having a problem if it's not in the lounge. I'm fronting the guy straight up tonight even if he is balling I'll stop the game. Or take the ball if he is using it.

IlliniFan
12-04-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm going there tonight at 6:30. We having a problem if it's not in the lounge. I'm fronting the guy straight up tonight even if he is balling I'll stop the game. Or take the ball if he is using it.
Let me save you some time and trouble. The ball won't be in the lounge and your "friends" won't be there. You got punked.

J_Rock3ts
12-04-2007, 06:44 PM

Bring a camcorder.

And a life insurance policy. Don't want to leave your family with nothing after your beatdown.

EDIT: Nah, in honesty, good luck with that. It sucks getting your stuff robbed. I had a pair of Jordan 18s robbed in high school when they had just come out...at least you know who it is so you can attempt to get it back.

j Fresh3
12-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Bring a camcorder.

And a life insurance policy. Don't want to leave your family with nothing after your beatdown.

EDIT: Nah, in honesty, good luck with that. It sucks getting your stuff robbed. I had a pair of Jordan 18s robbed in high school when they had just come out...at least you know who it is so you can attempt to get it back.

how they steal your Jordans?

J_Rock3ts
12-04-2007, 06:55 PM
how they steal your Jordans?

Forgot to lock them up in the locker room. Stuff went missing on the daily over there. It was a $7000 a year high school, you figure mother f***ers would be able to afford their own Jordan's.

j Fresh3
12-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Forgot to lock them up in the locker room. Stuff went missing on the daily over there. It was a $7000 a year high school, you figure mother f***ers would be able to afford their own Jordan's.

damn!

and your kicks probably cost what $160?

my spalding was 30 bucks and I'm pissed I can't imagine how you must of felt and you had no clue who took it.

you payed $7000 a year for high school? where you from man Beverly Hills?

and I find it amuzing how so many dudes here want to laugh at my expense. Keep laughing, I'll get the last laugh tonight!
and Im taking a picture of it.

j Fresh3
12-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Like I said JFresh... I offered to come with my camera to the Y that you're going. I'll even help you get your ball back if you pay me 20 bucks.

:lol: a camera? for 20 bucks I'll just buy a new ball. I work alone... but if you want to see them dudes get owned go to the Y in NYC.

J_Rock3ts
12-04-2007, 07:05 PM
damn!

and your kicks probably cost what $160?

my spalding was 30 bucks and I'm pissed I can't imagine how you must of felt and you had no clue who took it.

you payed $7000 a year for high school? where you from man Beverly Hills?

and I find it amuzing how so many dudes here want to laugh at my expense. Keep laughing, I'll get the last laugh tonight!
and Im taking a picture of it.

Beverly Hills? Haha I wish. It's in Rhode Island. An all boys high school in Rhode Island. It's supposedly one of the best private schools in New England...I got accepted at St. John's University with a decent scholarship while bs'ing my four years in HS.

You might want to bring a few friends just in case, by the way.

j Fresh3
12-04-2007, 07:15 PM
These guys are in their 19 and 20s... folks I know who are older are twice as old... 30s and 40s and they all work so... it's just something I got to do. Stand up for myself.

must suck going to an all boys school. hahahaha. my bad.

back to taking my ball back mode**

YAWN
12-04-2007, 07:18 PM
These guys are in their 19 and 20s... folks I know who are older are twice as old... 30s and 40s and they all work so... it's just something I got to do. Stand up for myself.

must suck going to an all boys school. hahahaha. my bad.

back to taking my ball back mode**
good luck

J_Rock3ts
12-04-2007, 07:18 PM
http://guns4u.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/45gap8le.jpg

Glock 38 son...problem solved:stewie

gts
12-04-2007, 08:05 PM
^just don't miss and hit your basketball or it's, pppfffffftttttttttt dead spalding

Uchiha_Hai
12-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Yo man good luck and keep us updated :roll:

j Fresh3
12-04-2007, 10:40 PM
I seen the dude today and he gave me a high five... he said my bad i left it at my crib today... i said leave it at the lounge ... and like i said in the beggining i know the dude but i dont trust his boys... his boys didnt tell him to leave it at the lounge yesterday like i told them to... so now it's on him, im getting tired of this bullsh*t and i am thinking of getting a new ball even when i get this one back. its probably all used up now and un authentic.

NastaMaverick
12-04-2007, 10:50 PM
I seen the dude today and he gave me a high five... he said my bad i left it at my crib today... i said leave it at the lounge ... and like i said in the beggining i know the dude but i dont trust his boys... his boys didnt tell him to leave it at the lounge yesterday like i told them to... so now it's on him, im getting tired of this bullsh*t and i am thinking of getting a new ball even when i get this one back. its probably all used up now and un authentic.
****s gettin old.

statman32
12-04-2007, 11:21 PM
:ohwell: Kill yourself.

J_Rock3ts
12-04-2007, 11:22 PM
You guys are vicious. Yeah, it's not exciting, but why all the hate?

NastaMaverick
12-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Werd. Your pussyism is getting old. Either be a man, or just be a fake baller. We definitely know you ain't a baller. At least don't be a puss-y.
:wtf:

Jabes
12-04-2007, 11:54 PM
No **** his boys didn't tell him. They don't give a **** about your ball. The only person who cares about your ball is you.

Leave it at the lounge? WTF were you thinking? Why didn't you just tell him to leave it with the crackheads outside.
I bet he slapped you five then went to your house and ****ed your mom while you were out ballin with a plastic YMCA ball with the grip all worn out and ****.

For someone who lives in NYC you're dumb as ****.

B-Low
12-05-2007, 12:04 AM
its probably all used up now and un authentic.

Yeah it's gonna be "unauthentic" because they're probably gonna give you a soccerball painted orange and you'll look at it for a second then say "actually you know what man i think i can make due with this. thanks bro" then high five him and walk away

Jabes
12-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Yeah it's gonna be "unauthentic" because they're probably gonna give you a soccerball painted orange and you'll look at it for a second then say "actually you know what man i think i can make due with this. thanks bro" then high five him and walk away

NastaMaverick
12-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Not you... It was obviously directed towards JFresh. I was just co-signing on what you wrote. That's why I said werd...
:D Oops...

j Fresh3
12-05-2007, 01:33 PM
guess who got his ball back???

:hammertime:

i told you i was going to get it back, i know the guy and he is there everyday but everyone made a biiig ass deal about this. I still don't trust his boys though... I might have to dunk on all of them... aight I can't dunk yet but I'll get somebody to dunk on them.

and don't say "pics or it didnt happen" ill take some pictures later tonight.

pj24lal
12-05-2007, 02:06 PM

i told you i was going to get it back, i know the guy and he is there everyday but everyone made a biiig ass deal about this. I still don't trust his boys though... I might have to dunk on all of them... aight I can't dunk yet but I'll get somebody to dunk on them.

We were told pics from the Y.. and you should use your all round skillzzz

gts
12-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Alot of folks were laughing at my expense for the "some dudes took my basketball" thread... who got the last laugh though?

:lol:

aight i lie i still didn't get that ball.. dude never came back... need to buy a new ball

it's all good i learn from my mistakes
oops.. at least you have a sense of humor about it all

j Fresh3
12-10-2007, 05:22 PM
damn you gts!

kidachi
12-11-2007, 09:23 AM
the pics?

SCREWstonRockets
12-11-2007, 11:55 AM

I can finallly sleep at night!!! No but seriously, how did you end up getting your ball back? Did you have to use force?

pj24lal
12-11-2007, 12:32 PM
I can finallly sleep at night!!! No but seriously, how did you end up getting your ball back? Did you have to use force?

He was lying but still funny.

gts
12-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah. I heard from a little birdy that JFresh still hasn't gotten his ball back. That's the word on the streets.:rolleyes:

Safety20
12-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah. I heard from a little birdy that JFresh still hasn't gotten his ball back. That's the word on the streets.

I highly doubt he ever got the ball taken away period, I doubt he even plays ball.

gts
12-11-2007, 02:46 PM
^if you guys go back one page you'll see a quote i posted where j fresh admits he never got his ball back

pj24lal
12-11-2007, 02:49 PM
^if you guys go back one page you'll see a quote i posted where j fresh admits he never got his ball back

Yep I saw it in the thread he posted it in.. shame really, great story. One for the grandkids.

"And then I beat their asses of course with my all around skillz.."

gts
12-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Yep I saw it in the thread he posted it in.. shame really, great story. One for the grandkids.

"And then I beat their asses of course with my all around skillz.."yeah i figured most people had seen it, i just wanted to let safety and gen know before the went off on a tangent...lol

ForceOfNature
12-25-2007, 11:38 AM
How'd you get your ball back?

NastaMaverick
12-25-2007, 11:40 AM
How'd you get your ball back?
He Didn't.

FOYE4MVP
12-25-2007, 11:41 AM
thread of the year

kidachi
12-25-2007, 11:46 AM
a soap opera-like thread. :D

ForceOfNature
12-25-2007, 11:53 AM
He Didn't.

Yeah, he wrote it here:

NastaMaverick
12-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Yeah, he wrote it here:
And then he wrote that he really didnt get it back

Alot of folks were laughing at my expense for the "some dudes took my basketball" thread... who got the last laugh though?

aight i lie i still didn't get that ball.. dude never came back... need to buy a new ball

20 Dimes A Game
12-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Hhahahah...

Never gets old.
Like Mutumbo.

Chocogrease
12-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Hhahahah...

Never gets old.
Like Mutumbo.

Dasher
03-10-2008, 06:56 PM
JFresh I am gonna be in the NYC in April could you provide a new Spalding and a gang of b*tches for my visit?

Mr_Basketball#1
03-10-2008, 07:13 PM
JFresh I am gonna be in the NYC in April could you provide a new Spalding and a gang of b*tches for my visit?
Boooooooooooooo that sucked!!!

evinecz
03-10-2008, 07:14 PM
This thread is still alive. wow

ryantheporchkid
03-10-2008, 07:42 PM
How did this thread go 15 pages?

Chuck Thou NBA
03-10-2008, 09:07 PM
How did this thread go 15 pages?

don't know

j fresh is banned for life!

:oldlol: why???

baseketball4life
03-10-2008, 10:07 PM
why is jfresh banned? he was probably the most awkward poster on here

liverandonions
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Those f uckers got my ball too.

I usually find that giving them head is the key to getting it back. Worked for me

nba analyst!
03-10-2008, 10:11 PM

:oldlol: hahahaha really? this is has long pages

nba analyst!
03-10-2008, 10:11 PM

:oldlol: hahahaha really? this is has long pages

RainierBeachPoet
10-13-2008, 06:33 PM
if you have never read this thread, have some fun!

Dasher
10-13-2008, 06:34 PM
This one the first ISH classic I was online for. It was either this or Roxy's P-Hat debacle.

-primetime-
10-13-2008, 06:34 PM

genius

gts
10-13-2008, 09:51 PM
lol... fun thread, i had forgotten about this one until somebody mentioned in another thread

SoCalMike
10-13-2008, 09:56 PM
lol... fun thread, i had forgotten about this one until somebody mentioned in another thread

yeah, you need to write some prose again... or a song... you have been slacking lately.... enough with the ransom notes!:lol

:pimp:

Big Bang Theory
04-27-2010, 04:30 PM
This post alone deserves a bump back up to the first page. :oldlol:

L.Kizzle
04-28-2010, 12:49 AM
This post alone deserves a bump back up to the first page. :oldlol:
Where is the thread about Fresh and his jeans, lol.

Go Getter
04-28-2010, 01:34 AM
Lesson learned?

lilojmayo
07-14-2010, 06:08 AM

Quizno
07-14-2010, 06:43 AM
holy shit, this is literally the single funniest post i've ever read on ISH

props to you, gts!

rufuspaul
07-14-2010, 08:18 AM
An ISH classic.:rockon:

dough
07-14-2010, 08:24 AM
http://tinypic.com/6i8nih.jpg
So you're the ****er who brought that shit upon us.

Maga_1
07-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Since i'm here .. this was one of the best threads ever , it's almost good as the other guy og Swaggish Manatee or something like that , the guy who was a photographer :roll:

Chuck Thou NBA
07-14-2010, 10:13 AM
This was my original screen name j Fresh until I was banned permanantly. I don't know why. I guess I was too much of a troll. But it's actually a true story I never saw my basketball again and boy was I young and stupid back then. :lol

NotYetGreat
07-14-2010, 10:18 AM
A lot of shit must've happened to you in those three years.

Maga_1
07-14-2010, 10:22 AM

:roll: :roll:

Chuck Thou NBA
07-14-2010, 10:30 AM

Lol not really.

simcjt
07-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by j Fresh3

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

rufuspaul
07-14-2010, 12:45 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OMG I totally forgot about that thread.

Clifton
07-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Wow I remember this thread. gts has always been one of the best posters on this site, and I think his ransom letter - a certified classic, to be sure - is probably the only time anyone's ever noticed him. it's a shame.

RainierBeachPoet
07-14-2010, 11:18 PM

bump party

UConnCeltics
08-20-2012, 09:19 PM
The gts thread.

ace23
08-20-2012, 09:44 PM
R.I.P. j Fresh3

12/3/07

D-Rose
08-20-2012, 09:46 PM
gts and socalmike created their own forum...havent seen it in years...wonder how it's doing or if it's still alive.

Maniak
08-21-2012, 12:17 AM
gts' post is probably the best in ISH history, at least vbulletin.

Fawker
08-21-2012, 12:18 AM
hand dome > handsome man

KDTrey5
08-21-2012, 12:20 AM
op is a lil biitch

Maniak
08-21-2012, 12:21 AM
gts and socalmike created their own forum...havent seen it in years...wonder how it's doing or if it's still alive.
I wondered where they went.

Myth
08-21-2012, 01:31 AM
I know this is a super old thread, but why would you give anybody anything if they argue with you for 10 minutes prior. If somebody is going to be that much of a pain in the ass, I sure wouldn't lend them anything.

$LakerGold
08-21-2012, 05:23 AM
Well, motherF*cker :oldlol:

I SEE MY FIRST ACCOUNT IN THE FIRST - FiFTH Page :oldlol:

Godzuki
08-21-2012, 03:58 PM
lol i've been at the courts where people don't bring their own ball and once you're done and about to roll the whole game has to end, and then they start begging u to use it and give it back to u later. its probably happened to a lot of people at some point but i learned a long time ago to just be like "sorry i got to go" and take the ball. don't even give them an explanation, just grab your ball and leave. the longer u sit there trying to justify it to them the more they'll try to argue or guilt trip you to leave it. i've always had pretty worn down basketballs tho so losing a new one that way would suck.

Lebron23
09-20-2014, 12:45 PM
One of the funniest threads ever. ISH 2007-2009 the Peak of this forum.