PDA

View Full Version : Gross roommate

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:00 AM
At what point does a roommate become so disgusting that you basically HAVE to move out? I ask this because my roommate just took a massive dump and didn't flush the toilet. To provide further context: no he wasn't drunk, and no he isn't a close friend.

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 01:02 AM
You should have shoved his face into the toilet.

L.Kizzle
12-03-2007, 01:05 AM
You should have put into a cup and asked two chicks to play with it.

K.Koscik
12-03-2007, 01:06 AM
^ Just like Grizzly Adams...

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:07 AM
:roll:
2 girls and a cup part two

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:07 AM

He denied it was him, but I've been in the apartment all day, and no one's used the bathroom all day but us two. So, basically, he is undoubtedly the last person to use it, he'd taken a dump just minutes prior to my unfortunate discovery, AND there's no other possible suspect. I kind of hate the guy.

Randy
12-03-2007, 01:08 AM
At what point does a roommate become so disgusting that you basically HAVE to move out? I ask this because my roommate just took a massive dump and didn't flush the toilet. To provide further context: no he wasn't drunk, and no he isn't a close friend.

I had a roommate from Nicaragua throw water balloons filled with his own urine out of our 4th story room onto unsuspecting victims below.

Yeah, he didn't last very long.....

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 01:08 AM
He denied it was him, but I've been in the apartment all day, and no one's used the bathroom all day but us two. So, basically, he is undoubtedly the last person to use it, he's taken a dump just minutes prior to my unfortunate discovery, AND there's no other possible suspect.

You could always return the favor. Be a good friend.

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Take a sh!t on his pillow. That should do the trick.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:10 AM
Take a sh!t on his pillow. That should do the trick.

We share a bathroom, but have different rooms, and his room is always locked.

K.Koscik
12-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Make him brownies :cheers:

L.Kizzle
12-03-2007, 01:12 AM
We share a bathroom, but have different rooms, and his room is always locked.
unlock it:D

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:13 AM
When he does his laundry, take a sh!t in the machine.

imjustlikemusiq
12-03-2007, 01:14 AM
LOL cupchicks

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:14 AM
I had a roommate from Nicaragua throw water balloons filled with his own urine out of our 4th story room onto unsuspecting victims below.

Did you kick him out for being a piss-flinging monkey, or did one of the "victims" turn out to be a 300 pound former linebacker with a history of anger-management issues? Either way, I'm sure you were glad to be rid of the guy.

Doomsday Dallas
12-03-2007, 01:15 AM

How do you get your own urine into a balloon?

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:15 AM
When he does his laundry, take a sh!t in the machine.

He goes home on the weekends to do his laundry.

Edit: I appreciate the ideas, though. Keep 'em coming, guys.

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 01:16 AM
He goes home on the weekends to do his laundry.

This guy might be annoying, but he's damn intelligent.

L.Kizzle
12-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Have sex with his girlfriend?

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 01:18 AM

Knowing this dude, either 1)He doesn't have a girlfriend, or 2)He brings her home to screw her as he's doing his laundry.

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Tell him you'll cook dinner for the both of you. Try to include piss somewhere in his meal. His drink? His "sauce"? Be creative. I would tell you to put some crap in there but it would be way too obvious.

all this stuff is really f*cked up so I hope you really hate this guy.

IlliniFan
Better yet, take a sh!t on her.

Frank Foley

He hasn't been socialized enough to use a f*cking toilet properly. Do you really think he'd be able to land a chick?

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 01:21 AM
He hasn't been socialized enough to use a f*cking toilet properly. Do you really think he'd be able to land a chick?

He might. He could take a sh!t in some chick's toilet, forget to flush, and when she comes in, say "Hi, my name is Johnny and I live in the dorm down the hall".

Doomsday Dallas
12-03-2007, 01:23 AM

Sometimes people forget to flush... I don't think I've ever done it
while taking a $hit,... But I've gone to the bathroom to see a suprise
waiting for me.

However,....
You need to get out now and find a roomate that attracts women to the crib.... Because this guy obviously is bringing nothing to the table.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Tell him you'll cook dinner for the both of you. Try to include piss somewhere in his meal. His drink? His "sauce"? Be creative. I would tell you to put some crap in there but it would be way too obvious.

all this stuff is really f*cked up so I hope you really hate this guy.

He'd never believe me. He's extremely paranoid. I actually had a similar idea: I was thinking of tainting some of his shampoo/body wash, but then I remembered that he keeps all that stuff locked up in his room. The dude is extremely paranoid, to say the least. Which is why his most recent act of uncleanliness has irked me so--it wasn't a random attack. I am convinced it was a premeditated assault, and I have done nothing to deserve such treatment.

WhiteMosɘs
12-03-2007, 01:26 AM
This thread is hilarious. Piss in his sauce...****ing his girlfriend while doing laundry.:oldlol:

L.Kizzle
12-03-2007, 01:26 AM
However,....
You need to get out now and find a roomate that attracts women to the crib.... Because this guy obviously is bringing nothing to the table.
You didn't read the thread, his roommate brings fresh feces to table.

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:28 AM
I would say take a sh!t in his shoes but he probably keeps those locked away as well.

K.Koscik
12-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Buy him Oreos.... But lick out all of the filling before you give them to him.

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 01:29 AM
You didn't read the thread, his roommate brings fresh feces to table.

Better than nothing. :confusedshrug:

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Sometimes people forget to flush... I don't think I've ever done it
while taking a $hit,... But I've gone to the bathroom to see a suprise
waiting for me.

That was only the most recent and most egregious assault. He also likes to hock massive loogies in the shower, then spit right onto the shower floor. His hocking is loud enough that he's woken me up in the morning. Moreover, he NEVER washes his hands after using the bathroom, whether its number one or number two. There's more, but I'll stop.

L.Kizzle
12-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Buy him Oreos.... But lick out all of the filling before you give them to him.
But instead of just licking the filling, add another white substance to the cookies... **wink, wink**

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:33 AM
I would say take a sh!t in his shoes but he probably keeps those locked away as well.

He does, actually. EVERYTHING is locked away. I guess I could fight him, but there's no guarantee that I would win (I've got height/reach but he's got the weight), and I wouldn't get the same level of satisfaction as I would if I saw him drinking his own urine or something.

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:36 AM
It seems as though he's got you covered on all pranks involving feces.

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 01:37 AM
He does, actually. EVERYTHING is locked away. I guess I could fight him, but there's no guarantee that I would win (I've got height/reach but he's got the weight), and I wouldn't get the same level of satisfaction as I would if I saw him drinking his own urine or something.

I was thinking of the gay cruise thing from Boat Trip, but you're not a travel agent, so that's out of the question.

You could always ask a fraternity to help you out on this one.

Wadeisabeast
12-03-2007, 01:40 AM
If I were you I'd kill him.

L.Kizzle
12-03-2007, 01:40 AM
I got it, if you don't mind *********ing (who doesn't) get the *********ion results on the door knob to his room, that'll get him!

WhiteMosɘs
12-03-2007, 01:42 AM
If I were you I'd kill him.

Cyanide. It's the only answer.

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Take a sh!t on his car. In it if at all possible. Maybe he leaves the sunroof open.

DatZNasty
12-03-2007, 01:44 AM
talk to him about it ? :confusedshrug:

Frank Foley
I got it, if you don't mind *********ing (who doesn't) get the *********ion results on the door knob to his room, that'll get him!

This is a great idea. I could also substitute fecal matter for my man juice if I wanted to keep the feces theme going. Your contribution is appreciated!

Wadeisabeast
Cyanide. It's the only answer.

car bomb is another possibility.

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:45 AM
Wow. No. That is completely out of the question.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:45 AM

Like I said earlier, he denied it, even though it could only be him. He's basically acting like a douche, and if I don't get back at him he's gonna think he can do whatever he wants.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:50 AM
Also, because this is an internet forum, I can make a show of considering ****ed up/ridiculous pranks that I would never attempt IRL.

IlliniFan
12-03-2007, 01:52 AM
Also, because this is an internet forum, I can make a show of considering ****ed up/ridiculous pranks that I would never attempt IRL.
:stewie Damn you!

Waste of time.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 01:55 AM
:stewie Damn you!

Waste of time.

Your suggestions and posts on this matter were highly amusing, and I appreciated your input. In that sense, your time was not wasted. Also, any posts with a Stewey pic are 100% perfect by default.

DatZNasty
12-03-2007, 01:57 AM
well, since there's no possibility you can ask him to stop spitting in the shower and those sorts of things, you can butter the floor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN-2urEPZ_4 dead spider or rat in his cereal box or any of his other food items, a mentos cokebomb is amazingly easy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Z818lnTK0&feature=related

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 02:00 AM
well, since there's no possibility you can ask him to stop spitting in the shower and those sorts of things, you can butter the floor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN-2urEPZ_4 dead spider or rat in his cereal box or any of his other food items, a mentos cokebomb is amazingly easy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Z818lnTK0&feature=related

For the record, I have asked him. His response: denial and continuation of the gross behavior (notice a theme here?). The buttered floor is a great idea, but I have heard varying reports on the viability of the mentos cokebomb.

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 02:01 AM
May I suggest anthrax in his mail?

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 02:05 AM
May I suggest anthrax in his mail?

Unfortunately, we have separate, locked mailboxes. I have, however, taken the liberty of placing a big wad of gum over his mailbox's keyhole. Nothing major, I know, but I'm trying.

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 02:09 AM
Unfortunately, we have separate, locked mailboxes. I have, however, taken the liberty of placing a big wad of gum over his mailbox's keyhole. Nothing major, I know, but I'm trying.

Mike Danton made the mistake of getting caught for murder-for-hire. I don't think you're that stupid to do something like that.

WhiteMosɘs
12-03-2007, 02:09 AM
car bomb is another possibility.

That is a strong idea.

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 02:10 AM
That is a strong idea.

Frank should turn the school into a Sopranos episode and scare the sh!t out of this dude.

WhiteMosɘs
12-03-2007, 02:12 AM
Brake his door down, rifle through his shit, tear things up, throw stuff around, maybe leave some violent or grisly messages. Slice open his pillow and mattress with a knife. And whatever you do, don't get caught.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Brake his door down, rifle through his shit, tear things up, throw stuff around, maybe leave some violent or grisly messages. Slice open his pillow and mattress with a knife. And whatever you do, don't get caught.

Which reminds me, he once locked the bathroom door and closed it as he was leaving. I had to pick the lock to take a piss.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 02:21 AM
Mike Danton made the mistake of getting caught for murder-for-hire. I don't think you're that stupid to do something like that.

I had someone else chew the gum, and I handled the gum wad with latex gloves. Also, gum on a mailbox < murder for hire. But, to reiterate, I am trying.

paperstreet
12-03-2007, 02:30 AM
man, it is like every college student goes thru that bad roommate phase. I lucked out my first couple years at school, but last year this Saudi Arabian kid lived in our room. Being ignorant of Muslim culture, I could not understand at all why he had a little plastic water jug in the bathroom. That, and he would always close the door so the smell just sort of lingered in there.... and there was always water on the seat. He was a total slob.... he left his room trashed when he thankfully moved out at the semester break. He struck me as the type whose mother or maid cleaned up after him all the time.... possibly he came from money.

You can always give him the old stinkpalm from Mallrats.... would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

J_Rock3ts
12-03-2007, 02:31 AM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3158477/2/istockphoto_3158477_tea_bag.jpg

works every time.

statman32
12-03-2007, 02:33 AM
Buy a pick to unlock the door. It's pretty easy to pick the lock considering its just a regular door.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 02:45 AM
Buy a pick to unlock the door. It's pretty easy to pick the lock considering its just a regular door.

The locks on the bedroom doors are surprisingly difficult to pick. I don't know why, but I can't pick the lock.

statman32
12-03-2007, 02:47 AM
The locks on the bedroom doors are surprisingly difficult to pick. I don't know why, but I can't pick the lock.
What are you using to pick it? Go buy urself a actual pick.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 02:54 AM
What are you using to pick it? Go buy urself a actual pick.

I used a hairpin. You can actually, legally buy lockpicks?

White Chocolate
12-03-2007, 02:55 AM
I used a hairpin. You can actually, legally buy lockpicks?

Why not? They're picks, not guns.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 02:59 AM
Why not? They're picks, not guns.

When would any non-thief ever need to use a lock pick, though?

Rebel INS
12-03-2007, 03:07 AM
Stuff some feces in an envelope and send it back through his door. Put some kind of spray to try to hide the smell (if that's even possible). It will be pure bliss when he opens it and finds out his surprise.

Hawker
12-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Get into the vents and throw some **** in there.

WhiteMosɘs
12-03-2007, 03:24 AM
Ahhh...we are some destructive bastards.:D

TheGame414
12-03-2007, 06:19 AM
My roommate a few years ago started dating an ugly fat chick who had zero personality and was an all-around miserable person.

When she had essentially moved in with him, that was it. I was out. There were some incidents, some perpetrated by me that were, quite frankly, very funny. And some that I was wrongly blamed for, but letting this landbeast move in with him was about as gross as I cared for.

boozehound
12-03-2007, 10:52 AM
i had a friend who had a roommate who never flushed. still live together, but now they have seperate bathrooms.

notorious ai3
12-03-2007, 05:07 PM
since he likes to lock his door, you could master bate (sic to get around sensors) into a condom and slip it on the doorknob.

Phenomenon
12-03-2007, 05:23 PM

That's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time... :roll:

L.Kizzle
12-03-2007, 05:25 PM
That's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time... :roll:
Funny until you're walking minding your own bidness and get demolished by flying piss balloons.

jbot
12-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Funny until you're walking minding your own bidness and get demolished by flying piss balloons.

i did that to a girl when i was a kid. a buddy and i were tossing homemade water balloons(sandwich bags wrapped up tight) at these 2 chicks that were laying out in the sun. i poured the water out of one and peed in it. it landed right on one of the girl's head and was pouring down here face. she laughed and asked if it was apple juice. no lie.

haterofhaters
12-03-2007, 05:51 PM
So, let me get this straight. You're considering moving out because your roommate forgot to flush the toilet??? LMAO

dnyk1337
12-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Buy like 5-10 little non-venomous snakes and push them through the crack of the door into his room. That should be good. And if he finds some of 'em, just give him a wrong number so he never expects the ones that are hiding.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 06:45 PM
So, let me get this straight. You're considering moving out because your roommate forgot to flush the toilet???

Um, no. As I stated, there was a gradual buildup of events. The toilet incident was basically the turd topping on the sundae of jizz.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Buy like 5-10 little non-venomous snakes and push them through the crack of the door into his room. That should be good. And if he finds some of 'em, just give him a wrong number so he never expects the ones that are hiding.

Wow, that is evil. Not only because I know how terrified he is by snakes, but because there's a little bit of animal cruelty involved as well. I love your new avatar, btw. Very festive.

glidedrxlr22
12-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Since you guys are roommates, do you ever talk? I mean you live together? There's no sort of cordial relationship? Why do you think he's doing these things?....especially considering he sounds ultra paranoid.

Frank Foley
12-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Since you guys are roommates, do you ever talk? I mean you live together? There's no sort of cordial relationship? Why do you think he's doing these things?....especially considering he sounds ultra paranoid.

We have separate rooms but share a bathroom/living area. I almost never talk to him anymore, other than to tell him to stop doing ****ed up things. I honestly don't know why he's being so dickly. I've had numerous roomies over the years, and most of them have told me that I'm very low maintenance. I've volunteered for bathroom cleanup duty, I clean up messes without being told, I'm responsible with the rent, I don't have a ton of clutter in the common room other than the cooking appliances we both use--I mean, I've done what I can to foster a healthy roomie relationship. He hasn't met his end of the bargain.

I guess the only conclusion I can arrive at is that he's just incredibly self-absorbed, and that he doesn't realize how spitting in the shower, not flushing the toilet, crapping on his hands and not washing them, etc. is disgusting to other people. There's a vengeful part of me that wants to show him what's up (hence this thread), but part of me understands that it's really difficult to have a non-awful roommate.

MK2V1GP
12-03-2007, 07:51 PM
I totally feel for you. My roommates are annoying and lack self hygiene as well. My suite mate, the person i share a bathroom with, takes about 20 craps per day. And he has some problem b/c at least a few times a week, there is leftovers on the lid. The entire toilet is always stained and he never cleans it up. He always stinks it up & shuts the door. He could spray or turn on the vent, but he doesnt. PATHETIC!!! no wonder he doesnt have a girl. He is also up til 4 am every morning and takes his shower at 3 in the morning!?!?! what kind of person takes showers regularly like that?

My other two roommates always F up the kitchen and living room. They eat then never clean up their mess, leave their plates & cups in the living room, etc. i ALWAYS take out the trash, and do the dishes.

Roommates suck!!!!!! wish i could afford my own place.

MK2V1GP
12-03-2007, 07:53 PM
i agree, nice avatar gencbiba...

AppleNader
12-03-2007, 07:55 PM
I once took a m-m-m-m-monster dump at my old job. My turd was so long that it couldn't even flush. It actually sank to the bottom and coiled up above the water. It smelled awful and jammed the toilet as expected.

No, I did not tell anybody.

glidedrxlr22
12-03-2007, 07:59 PM
I once took a m-m-m-m-monster dump at my old job. My turd was so long that it couldn't even flush. It actually sank to the bottom and coiled up above the water. It smelled awful and jammed the toilet as expected.

That is the infamous snake charmer.

MK2V1GP
12-03-2007, 08:23 PM

standing :applause:

:roll:

RIMMER
12-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Put his cell number or email address on a craigslist classified ad in the GAY-GAY relationships section.

Also, the jizz on the door knob never fails.

jbot
12-03-2007, 08:36 PM

someone did that at my work b4. it became known as the "monster turd". it was the size of a house brick. it was a wonder there wasn't any blood along with it. they had to chop it up w/ a paint stir stick to get it to flush. it's still a well talked about legend to this day.

AppleNader
12-03-2007, 08:41 PM
oh and another thing regarding taking mega dumps in offices:

Most offices have something like scented odor absorbing gels or sh&t like that sitting on the toilet. Just cram that sh&t between your legs while you are taking a crap. There will be nowhere for the smell to go since your butt cheeks have sealed most of the toilet seat, and the usual gap between the seat and your d&ck that the smell comes out of is adequately protected by that jar of scented sweetness.

Yes, I take craps daily at work and this comes from experience.

WhiteMosɘs
12-03-2007, 09:00 PM
someone did that at my work b4. it became known as the "monster turd". it was the size of a house brick. it was a wonder there wasn't any blood along with it. they had to chop it up w/ a paint stir stick to get it to flush. it's still a well talked about legend to this day.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

AppleNader
12-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Oh and here's another bit of public sh&tting advice.

My office has ridiculously thin walls, so thin in fact that you can hear people scratching themselves in the kitchen right next to the men's bathroom. So how do I take monster sh&ts without humiliating myself?

Usually, I just sit down and quietly pee first. Then, just sit really far up in front of the toilet seat and gently let the turds slide out and down the front slope of the toilet, rather than drop out into the water. This demands concentration and solid sphincter control. Always remember to pee first before trying this because if you don't, you'll pee all over your pants and the bathroom floor.

Frank Foley
12-04-2007, 03:33 AM
So I have an update to report: tonight the ass-tard brought home a girl.

This was interesting for three reasons: 1) he had actually managed to bag a decent-looking chick (on a related note: the walls in this place are paper thin. Awkward.); 2) I had actually taken Kizzle's advice and placed a gooey substance on the doorknob. Remember that green slimey "ooze" they used to sell with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures? I had a container full of that stuff from like 1992, and I had slathered it all over the knob. Seconds after meeting me, the girl went to use the bathroom. More awkwardness ensued. 3) Ass-tard actually washed his hands and flushed the toilet; I think it had more to do with the girl's presence in the adjoining room than it did my earlier requests, though.

Anyways, I have to try to fall asleep to the sounds of the two talking dirty to eachother. There are also rhythmic slapping noises intermittently coming through the walls. My headphones have failed to block out the noise.

statman32
12-04-2007, 04:02 AM
So I have an update to report: tonight the ass-tard brought home a girl.

This was interesting for three reasons: 1) he had actually managed to bag a decent-looking chick (on a related note: the walls in this place are paper thin. Awkward.); 2) I had actually taken Kizzle's advice and placed a gooey substance on the doorknob. Remember that green slimey "ooze" they used to sell with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures? I had a container full of that stuff from like 1992, and I had slathered it all over the knob. Seconds after meeting me, the girl went to use the bathroom. More awkwardness ensued. 3) Ass-tard actually washed his hands and flushed the toilet; I think it had more to do with the girl's presence in the adjoining room than it did my earlier requests, though.

Anyways, I have to try to fall asleep to the sounds of the two talking dirty to eachother. There are also rhythmic slapping noises intermittently coming through the walls. My headphones have failed to block out the noise.
Invest in some better headphones or try sleeping with your pillow over both sides of your head.. Having roommates suck even though my worst sleeping experience came when my neighbors were talking about cutting some guys head off and beating them to death with it.. This was after 2 weeks straight of waking me up at 3 in the morn with arguing.. They ended up getting kicked out cause one of them was a meth addict :lol:

catzhernandez
12-04-2007, 04:03 AM
Invest in some better headphones or try sleeping with your pillow over both sides of your head.. Having roommates suck even though my worst sleeping experience came when my neighbors were talking about cutting some guys head off and beating them to death with it.. This was after 2 weeks straight of waking me up at 3 in the morn with arguing.. They ended up getting kicked out cause one of them was a meth addict :lol:
damn

Frank Foley
12-04-2007, 04:08 AM

Yeah, my entire neighborhood got woken up one night because this crazy crack-addicted woman was knocking on her boyfriend's door, screaming at him that he should be f*cking her and accusing him of sleeping around with someone else. My dog (which had run away a week prior to the incident) ran onto the lawn and actually kept the crazy woman company. She was playing with him when we approached the house about the noise. I gave my dog a bath the first chance I got.

ihatetimthomas
12-04-2007, 05:20 AM
If he doesnt take his toothbrush into his room you can always scrub that in the toilet or on other crap.

Does he leave his tooth paste out? A suite mate of mine ****ed with this guy because he was whack and annoying my freshman year in the dorms. He first scooped some toothpaste out with a toothpick. Then he jizzed in a cup and poured it in the toothpaste bottle. The next day that guy was brushing his teeth the same time as me and that guy had this gross look on his face when he started brushing his teeth but just continued to brush his teeth. I almost spit my toothpaste out in laughter all over the mirror but I was able to restrain myself. I told my buddy and we told all the other suitemates. It was funny shYt. He did comment to one of the other suite mates a little after that he thought someone did something to his toothpaste:roll: It was funny as hell seeing his expression. No one cared because he was gay and a nark.

Frank Foley
12-04-2007, 05:27 AM
If he doesnt take his toothbrush into his room you can always scrub that in the toilet or on other crap.

Does he leave his tooth paste out? A suite mate of mine ****ed with this guy because he was whack and annoying my freshman year in the dorms. He first scooped some toothpaste out with a toothpick. Then he jizzed in a cup and poured it in the toothpaste bottle. The next day that guy was brushing his teeth the same time as me and that guy had this gross look on his face when he started brushing his teeth but just continued to brush his teeth. I almost spit my toothpaste out in laughter all over the mirror but I was able to restrain myself. I told my buddy and we told all the other suitemates. It was funny shYt. He did comment to one of the other suite mates a little after that he thought someone did something to his toothpaste:roll: It was funny as hell seeing his expression. No one cared because he was gay and a nark.

No, he has all of his toiletries locked up in his room. I don't know what a nark is, but if it means "flea-ridden, fat-faced monkey" then my roomie = a nark.

jbot
12-04-2007, 09:54 AM
No, he has all of his toiletries locked up in his room. I don't know what a nark is, but if it means "flea-ridden, fat-faced monkey" then my roomie = a nark.

i think he means "narc", which is someone who rats on people.

SourPatchKids
09-14-2012, 05:45 AM
.?.

Raz
09-14-2012, 06:11 AM
This was a GREAT read.

The best options are:
-Whoever came up with posting his phone number in the gay classifieds
-Snakes under the door!!

Personally, I would advertise for a new room mate, once I found someone, I would wait until the fat-bastard was at his parents for the weekend doing laundry, kick his door in, throw all his crap outside, and put a new stronger lock on the door (preferably a deadbolt).

I keep one key, and give the other to the new roommate. Imagine his face if you could co-ordinate this?

ballup
09-14-2012, 11:47 AM
.?.
Learn well. Everyone gets at least 1 bad roommate in his life.

tomtucker
09-14-2012, 02:15 PM
.?.

why did you find a 5 year old tread ? roommate trouble ?

Scholar
09-14-2012, 03:13 PM
SPK, why the **** did you bump this thread? :biggums:

Raz
09-14-2012, 03:21 PM
SPK, why the **** did you bump this thread? :biggums:

He's got nothing else to bump :confusedshrug:

http://i.imgur.com/84OAp.png