PDA

View Full Version : Kblaze

johndeeregreen
12-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Why haven't you made a Dan Majerle mix yet? After seeing him hit those ridiculous shots again yesterday reminded me to ask if you have one or are planning on one. Because that'd be awesome. Thunder Dan was one of my favorite players when I was younger.

statman32
12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
I get to listen to Majerle as a commentator 41 games out of the year. Dude is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure he either finishes a 12 pack before the game or during it.

artificial
12-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Two things:

1. PM's

2. There is a mix by Kblaze of Thunder Dan and Mark Price. I couldn't find it in youtube, but I'll upload it with his consent.

johndeeregreen
12-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Two things:

1. PM's

2. There is a mix by Kblaze of Thunder Dan and Mark Price. I couldn't find it in youtube, but I'll upload it with his consent.
Two things:

1) Board space isn't that valuable. Also I don't care. Additionally, had I PM'd him, I wouldn't have left myself available to other answers from people who might have it. Like...oh, say, you, for instance.

2) That'd be great, thanks.

johndeeregreen
12-03-2007, 03:05 PM
I get to listen to Majerle as a commentator 41 games out of the year. Dude is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure he either finishes a 12 pack before the game or during it.
That's awesome. Think about it though, if you're him; why not? You're rich, good-looking, recognized everywhere you go, and your job now entails watching and making observations about one of the best teams in the NBA. I'd be into the sauce too if my life was that awesome.

statman32
12-03-2007, 03:10 PM
That's awesome. Think about it though, if you're him; why not? You're rich, good-looking, recognized everywhere you go, and your job now entails watching and making observations about one of the best teams in the NBA. I'd be into the sauce too if my life was that awesome.
He also owns a great bar&grill that has been around forever and is on multiple commericals. I'm glad he seems drunk during the broadcasts...makes it more entertaining.

Uchiha_Hai
12-03-2007, 03:13 PM
One of the baddest white boy of all time. :bowdown:

RidonKs
12-03-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm glad he seems drunk during the broadcasts...makes it more entertaining.
Only reason anyone cares whatsoever for Bill Walton. Myself included.

statman32
12-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Only reason anyone cares whatsoever for Bill Walton. Myself included.
Except hes actually high. The only time I ever went to the laundrymat, some crackhead started talking to me about some guy he knows that deals weed and he says Bill Walton always comes out to Phoenix to get his weed. He says hes the number 1 buyer.

Yes I know it was a crack head that told me this but its pretty believable.

jbot
12-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Why haven't you made a Dan Majerle mix yet? After seeing him hit those ridiculous shots again yesterday reminded me to ask if you have one or are planning on one. Because that'd be awesome. Thunder Dan was one of my favorite players when I was younger.

thunder dan was awesome!

Kblaze8855
12-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Yea I made one but it was half Mark Price. I intended to do one with just Dan but I always forget. Anyone who has it can upload it. I make them for people to see. Nobody needs permission for **** like that.

L8kersfan222
11-04-2015, 02:30 AM
bump

Kblaze8855
11-04-2015, 02:33 AM
Are you serious right now?

Sportal
11-04-2015, 02:35 AM
Lmao, you're a popular man right now. What'd you do?