PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back Home From The Celtics Game

Mr_Basketball#1
01-03-2008, 12:17 AM
See what had happened was...

The Big Three
01-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Must've been a cool experience. I've never been to a professional athletic contest before. College football is as far as I've gotten. :(

I would love to go see a game some time. A Boston-San Antonio Finals would be great to watch live. Too bad I only have $125. I'll have to save my birthday money, too.

Rockets(T-mac)
01-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Nice Pics. Most have been a great time, where did you end up sitting?

Mr_Basketball#1
01-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Nice Pics. Most have been a great time, where did you end up sitting?
I got ushers to handle the problem. I got my seat of course. Some kid who had worse seats than me decided he would take my seat, but It was a game. I was expecting a blow-out though.

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 12:36 AM
nice pics.. i'm going to the game on friday vs the grizz.. i have good seats, i will try to take some pics as well.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 12:41 AM
nice pics.. i'm going to the game on friday vs the grizz.. i have good seats, i will try to take some pics as well.

You live in the Boston Area?

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 12:42 AM
You live in the Boston Area?

i split my time between maine and mass.. when i'm in mass i live about 45 minutes from boston.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 12:44 AM
i split my time between maine and mass.. when i'm in mass i live about 45 minutes from boston.

Nice man,you must be pumped to see the Stro Show in action Live.:cheers:

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Nice man,you must be pumped to see the Stro Show in action Live.:cheers:

yeah this will be the third year in a row, i always make sure i go when he's playing in boston, its the only opportunity i get to see him play live. i would like to go to a game in memphis but thats so damn far away.

Mr_Basketball#1
01-03-2008, 12:52 AM
nice pics.. i'm going to the game on friday vs the grizz.. i have good seats, i will try to take some pics as well. Hopefully somebody will surprise me with tickets. I want to see Rudy Gay in action. If so I guess I'll see you there Sto.

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Hopefully somebody will surprise me with tickets. I want to see Rudy Gay in action. If so I guess I'll see you there Sto.

if you happen to see a dude wearing a blue swift jersey that would be me :pimp:

Mr_Basketball#1
01-03-2008, 12:58 AM
if you happen to see a dude wearing a blue swift jersey that would be me :pimp:
Guess I will have on the former grizzly James Posey Celtics jersey. But really the celtics are my main team, but the grizzlies are my favorite western conference team. Nice to see Conley got the start tonight. Hopefully he can develop into a Chris Paul type point guard.

L.Kizzle
01-03-2008, 12:59 AM
I got ushers to handle the problem. I got my seat of course. Some kid who had worse seats than me decided he would take my seat, but It was a game. I was expecting a blow-out though.
You should have slapped up that kid ... might have been on TV?

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:04 AM
It was a bad night for me. I got to the game so late. My ride came 30 minutes late and then we had to get there. I was planning on stopping by my dorm to get my Pierce jersey but since he was late, I had to wear my Telfair jersey. When I got to the game, Guess what...Somebody was sitting in my seat. I had terrible seats, so why would anyone want to sit in my seat. :confusedshrug: It was a pretty good game though. The Celtics got off to a good start, but Bonzi Wells and Scola hustled tonight. Ray Allen hit a nice alley-oop to KG right on point. Highlight of the game in my eyes until Bonzi Wells took flight on Perk and dunked over his back. I guess some fans in Boston still don't like Telfair, because a couple guys gave me a hard time all night. KG was on fire. His intensity amazes me.

Snapped a couple pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/sethrich/Photos/Celtics%20vs%20Rockets%20Nov%2013/CelticsRockets13.jpg
^^The City Lights outside the Garden

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/sethrich/Photos/Celtics%20vs%20Rockets%20Nov%2013/CelticsRockets10.jpg

:roll: Sorry to rain on your parade but when was that Celtics picture taken?No one on the Rockets wore a white headband Bonzi was the only one wearing a a head-band and it was red not white.Man you don't need to lie to us and say you went to the game.Who is that next to Pierce,Stromile Swift? I think thats Raef in front of him.:oldlol:

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 01:06 AM
:roll: Sorry to rain on your parade but when was that Celtics picture taken?No one on the Rockets wore a white headband Bonzi was the only one wearing a a head-band and it was red not white.Man you don't need to lie to us and say you went to the game.Who is that next to Pierce,Stromile Swift? I think thats Raef in front of him.:oldlol:

oh snap that is stro :oldlol:

C.L.W. "DatDude"
01-03-2008, 01:09 AM
oh snap that is stro :oldlol:
Raef alston started the game with a head band didn't he? Looks like Bonzi, Yao and Raef too me.:confusedshrug:

IBLEEDGREEN20
01-03-2008, 01:09 AM
i just got home from the game as well.. i sat like 8 rows behind the celtics bench.. and the best moment of the game for me was when garnett came out in the 4'th and waved his arms in the air.. his intensity is awesome..

it was my 10'th game this year in boston.. and comes third so far behind opening night and the pistons loss..

and btw.. mr basketball told me earlier today he was goin, leave him alone

el_locoteee
01-03-2008, 01:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/sethrich/Photos/Celtics%20vs%20Rockets%20Nov%2013/CelticsRockets10.jpg

That pic is Stro and David Westley in it?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/photos?photoId=1767958&gameId=280102002

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:12 AM
i just got home from the game as well.. i sat like 8 rows behind the celtics bench.. and the best moment of the game for me was when garnett came out in the 4'th and waved his arms in the air.. his intensity is awesome..

it was my 10'th game this year in boston.. and comes third so far behind opening night and the pistons loss..

and btw.. mr basketball told me earlier today he was goin, leave him alone

:roll: That is Stromile Swift buddy..you tell me a 6'9 beast on the Rockets who wears a white head band?

Plus the Celtics have brand new shot clocks those shot clocks are mad old they have the see-thru ones now.:roll: :roll:

C.L.W. "DatDude"
01-03-2008, 01:12 AM
That pic is Stro and David Westley in it?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/photos?photoId=1767958&gameId=280102002
Where do you see david wesley? Just curious? looks like bonzi raef and yao. Not sure

IBLEEDGREEN20
01-03-2008, 01:15 AM
:roll: That is Stromile Swift buddy..you tell me a 6'9 beast on the Rockets who wears a white head band?

Plus the Celtics have brand new shot clocks those shot clocks are mad old they have the see-thru ones now.lol lol

when the hell did i say that wasnt stromile swift.. he probably went to the game, and couldnt upload any pics.. chill.. why quote me....

el_locoteee
01-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Where do you see david wesley? Just curious? looks like bonzi raef and yao. Not sure

David wesley is in the left Bonzi is not that short and did have a arm band, wesley always did.

http://www.emptythebench.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/wesley1.jpg

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:17 AM
David wesley is in the left Bonzi is not that short and did have a arm band, wesley always did.

http://www.emptythebench.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/wesley1.jpg

Point Proven.:roll:

Snapped a couple pics::roll:

C.L.W. "DatDude"
01-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Point Proven.:roll:
Huh? Is that him beside Tony Allen? Doesn't look like him...Idk? If so...:roll:

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:19 AM
Huh? Is that him beside Tony Allen? Doesn't look like him...Idk? If so...:roll:

I think its Leon Powe not sure..but I noticed the picture was phony was i saw the Shot-Clock,Celtics have brand new Hi-Tech ones now then i did a closer examination and saw the players were different also.:oldlol:

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 01:20 AM
just to clear things up, i'm pretty damn sure the players in that picture are:

raef lafrentz
stromile swift
paul pierce
yao ming
rafer alston
david wesley
mark blount

funny coincidence, i was actually at that game that that picture is from.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:20 AM

raef lafrentz
stromile swift
paul pierce
yao ming
rafer alston
david wesley
mark blount

:roll:

L.Kizzle
01-03-2008, 01:23 AM

raef lafrentz
stromile swift
paul pierce
yao ming
rafer alston
david wesley
mark blount

A-ha ... you and Mr. _Basketball are the same poster.

C.L.W. "DatDude"
01-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Lafrentz?? Looks like Pollard.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:25 AM

Hes talking about the phony picture Mr. _Basketball posted for like 2 years ago to use as a picture he took at the game tonight.

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 01:26 AM

dude thats raef, #45, and pollard wasnt on the team when that game took place.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:26 AM

Maybe if Pollard had knee problems and wore a black knee pad.Raef always wore that black knee pad.:roll:

el_locoteee
01-03-2008, 01:27 AM

Cmon pls. You can notice Pollard right away that guy is unique :lol:

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 01:27 AM

no.. i was at that celtics rockets game in 05/06, thats where that picture is from.

Jimmy2k8
01-03-2008, 01:28 AM
OP thought he could fool us with those pics.

Mr_Basketball#1
01-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Sure Did...:oldlol:

Okay let me come clean! Like I said I was late for the game. When I got to the game didn't have my camera, but I wanted to post about the time I had tonight at the game but I figured if I didn't post pics you wouldn't believe my story so I figured I would post the pics that I took awhile back because the motto of this site is "pics or it didn't happen" so I posted these from the game I went to a couple years ago. Sorry.

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 01:30 AM

if you right click on the pics and go to properties it says they are from nov 20 aka november 20th.

StroShow4
01-03-2008, 01:32 AM

Okay let me come clean! Like I said I was late for the game. When I got to the game didn't have my camera, but I wanted to post about the time I had tonight at the game but I figured if I didn't post pics you wouldn't believe my story so I figured I would post the pics that I took awhile back because the motto of this site is "pics or it didn't happen" so I posted these from the game I went to a couple years ago. Sorry.

there is no fooling ISH :oldlol:

but i forgive you because the picture had stromile in it.. he had 4 dunks in that game :pimp:

Mr_Basketball#1
01-03-2008, 01:33 AM
there is no fooling ISH :oldlol:

but i forgive you because the picture had stromile in it.. he had 4 dunks in that game :pimp:
I see, but I did go to the game tonight. That's no lie. The pics are older than my grandma.

el_locoteee

Now, nobody going to believe you.

Mr_Basketball#1
Now, nobody going to believe you.
:roll: Maybe not.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:34 AM
I see, but I did go to the game tonight. That's no lie. The pics are older than my grandma.

Sure you did.:oldlol:

"Pics or it didnt happen" the ISH motto

Mr_Basketball#1
01-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Sure you did.:oldlol:

"Pics or it didnt happen" the ISH motto
Haha yeah. Well I guess it didn't happen then, because I sure don't have any pics. Night Night. :oldlol:

Spudjjay
01-03-2008, 01:47 AM
LMFOL!!!! He tried to pull a fat over on ISH. MR. Basketball is farse!!!! He probably doesn`t even live in Boston. loI.... Who the hell you thought you were gonna fool huh!? Old pics lol.... you only root for the Celtics because of Ray Allen. You`ve been caught red handed liar! This is classic.

P.S. I know your "Sumakel" so stop trolling!

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:50 AM
LMFOL!!!! He tried to pull a fat over on ISH. MR. Basketball is farse!!!! He probably doesn`t even live in Boston. loI.... Who the hell you thought you were gonna fool huh!? Old pics lol.... you only root for the Celtics because of Ray Allen. You`ve been caught red handed liar! This is classic.

P.S. I know your "Sumakel" so stop trolling!

:roll: Thats what I was thinking..He must of had this planned out because he knew he had those pics before the game.

Classic Thread.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Not only you are gay but you are also an idiot and no brainer.. :D

How was it watching Pierce's short and How many inch? Maybe your eyes got bigger when he Hugged and your ***** got hard when you look at Pierce .:applause:

Dont ruin a classic thread..take your fight with him somewhere else..:pimp:

Spudjjay
01-03-2008, 01:55 AM
:roll: Thats what I was thinking..He must of had this planned out because he knew he had those pics before the game.

Classic Thread.

LMFOL!! I know this Classic stuff. I`m bookmarking this thread.

Who would go this far to prove their fan hood? LMFOL

Spudjjay
01-03-2008, 01:57 AM
Not only you are gay but you are also an idiot and no brainer.. :D

How was it watching Pierce's short and How many inch? Maybe your eyes got bigger when he Hugged and your ***** got hard when you look at Pierce .:applause:

I know your Mr. Basketball so live humilation up.

el_locoteee
01-03-2008, 01:58 AM
LMFOL!! I know this Classic stuff. I`m bookmarking this thread.

Who would go this far to prove their fan hood? LMFOL

He got almost 3000 post to come with this and risk any credibility later.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Gay or bisexual? haha... You are the most idiot person on earth hahaha.

Spudd dont bother to respond..focus on the main part of this thread.:roll:

FashionIssues
01-03-2008, 02:16 AM

mr_bball shame on you. :no:
this is taking the "pics or it didn't happen" too far. i appreciate you sharing your experience but man, that's faulty reporting. :oldlol: don't you know the ISH police is like the CIA?

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 08:34 AM
mr_bball shame on you. :no:
this is taking the "pics or it didn't happen" too far. i appreciate you sharing your experience but man, that's faulty reporting. :oldlol: don't you know the ISH police is like the CIA?

hotsizzle
01-03-2008, 08:40 AM
This was complete ownage:roll:

Guess you're bad night continues mr. bball

Lebron23
01-03-2008, 08:40 AM
:) :roll: :oldlol:

20 Dimes A Game
01-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Cool, must have been great.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 08:45 AM

Yeah,if he really went.:pimp:

Real Men Wear Green
01-03-2008, 08:47 AM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_jS9Iv4g2muI/Rsux-LSI2FI/AAAAAAAAAh4/4X4Zex93COM/s400/whistling.jpg

20 Dimes A Game
01-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Oh i think i missed something.

Explanation?

Real Men Wear Green
01-03-2008, 08:59 AM
Oh i think i missed something.

Explanation?
Just...read the thread. I don't want to go around accusing people of things, but someone may have embarrassed himself in this topic.

Spudjjay
01-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Just...read the thread. I don't want to go around accusing people of things, but someone may have embarrassed himself in this topic.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

This thread is the funniest thread of 08 for sure. Long way to go until 2009 but we gootta keep this alive. He thought we all were idiots.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/basketball/nba/04/23/halsberstam.magic.bird/Bird_Magic.jpg

Yeah this is my pic from the Celtics at Lakers this past sunday.
Lakers brought out short shorts :rolleyes:

20 Dimes A Game
01-03-2008, 10:35 AM
What a joker.

kevizzlebizzle
01-03-2008, 10:36 AM

This thread is the funniest thread of 08 for sure. Long way to go until 2009 but we gootta keep this alive. He thought we all were idiots.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/basketball/nba/04/23/halsberstam.magic.bird/Bird_Magic.jpg

20 Dimes A Game
01-03-2008, 10:43 AM

:applause:

kidachi
01-03-2008, 10:50 AM
:roll: ....:applause:

this will be a classic thread. this is the first candidate for 2008 thread of the year.

BTW, that was Szczerbiak. Not Lafrentz. (not really sure) :D

20 Dimes A Game
01-03-2008, 10:52 AM
:roll: ....:applause:

BTW, that was Szczerbiak. Not Lafrentz. :D

I thought that.

IBLEEDGREEN20
01-03-2008, 11:50 AM
i was at the game last night, it was pretty fun.. some of the key points..

- yao was struggling bad in the first half
- bonzi wells threw it down soo hard on perkins.
- garnett had alot of intensity..
- scalabrini is a moron, and got on a excersize bike in the second quarter, acting like he would seriously get in the game lol..
- it was packed

i was sitting in section 21 row 8 seat 8, next to my dad.. i got him the tickets for christmas.. it was a pretty good night.. no pics, but i was really there.. haha... you guys are too good with the pics'.. no foolin anybody here..

and spuddjay, i dont understand why you call mr basketball a ray allen bandwagon fan.. garnett could have 30 and 20 and pierce could have 10 and you would complain how bad garnet played...

your a tool

Spudjjay
01-03-2008, 12:12 PM
i was at the game last night, it was pretty fun.. some of the key points..

- yao was struggling bad in the first half
- bonzi wells threw it down soo hard on perkins.
- garnett had alot of intensity..
- scalabrini is a moron, and got on a excersize bike in the second quarter, acting like he would seriously get in the game lol..
- it was packed

i was sitting in section 21 row 8 seat 8, next to my dad.. i got him the tickets for christmas.. it was a pretty good night.. no pics, but i was really there.. haha... you guys are too good with the pics'.. no foolin anybody here..

and spuddjay, i dont understand why you call mr basketball a ray allen bandwagon fan.. garnett could have 30 and 20 and pierce could have 10 and you would complain how bad garnet played...

your a tool

If KG notched 30 and 20 i'd be the first to congradulate. I gave KG mad props yesterday for coming through in the 4th..... I have no idea what's this tool stuff and where it came from. :confusedshrug:

A) I'm not the only Pierce fan here
B) I'm not the only who thinks Pierce is better that Ray

C) back on topic.... nice pics Mr. basketball :oldlol:

I'm Sorry, Guys!
01-03-2008, 12:15 PM

:oldlol:

OOOOOOOOOOOwned!!!

Did someone take your seats, too? :oldlol:

Spudjjay
01-03-2008, 12:19 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOwned!!!

Did someone take your seats, too? :oldlol:

Yeah some no name guy.... Jack Nicholson :roll:

I had the usher's escort his @ss to the bleachers :roll:

I'm Sorry, Guys!
01-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Yeah some no name guy.... Jack Nicholson :roll:

I had the usher's escort his @ss to the bleachers :roll:
Yo, where's your pic showcasing the bright lights of 'The City' in the backdrop of the arena?

SCREWstonRockets
01-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Oh man, I was wondering why those were the only pics he posted. First classic thread of 2008? Only the second day on the new year too. Looks like ISH will have plently of more laughs to come.

:party:

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Yo, where's your pic showcasing the bright lights of 'The City' in the backdrop of the arena?

Lakers13
01-03-2008, 01:24 PM
:applause: That **** is too funny.

EtheR
01-03-2008, 01:37 PM
wow. funny as hell. That's why I was wondering why was Sczczerbiak in there?:oldlol:

mhg88
01-03-2008, 01:46 PM

wow. funny as hell. That's why I was wondering why was Sczczerbiak in there?:oldlol:

Actually, I think that is Lafrentz (if you're talking about the guy closest to the hoop) because he's in the center's spot for the freethrow lineup.

IBLEEDGREEN20
01-03-2008, 03:32 PM
If KG notched 30 and 20 i'd be the first to congradulate. I gave KG mad props yesterday for coming through in the 4th..... I have no idea what's this tool stuff and where it came from. :confusedshrug:

A) I'm not the only Pierce fan here
B) I'm not the only who thinks Pierce is better that Ray

C) back on topic.... nice pics Mr. basketball :oldlol:

cmon man, you know you love pierce way too much.. either way. bad night for mr basketball

MK2V1GP
01-03-2008, 03:37 PM
pretty funny thread.

i cant wait til march 20. i will be at the celtics at mavs game, 5 rows behind the celtics bench!!! hope dallas and boston meet in the finals, then i can catch a few more live games.

gsw4life
01-03-2008, 03:46 PM
lol @ people posting fake pics to 'prove' to people online they were at a game. what is wrong with this picture? :roll:

IBLEEDGREEN20
01-03-2008, 04:12 PM
pretty funny thread.

i cant wait til march 20. i will be at the celtics at mavs game, 5 rows behind the celtics bench!!! hope dallas and boston meet in the finals, then i can catch a few more live games.

i got tickets to that game too, but i am sitting in section 8..

RoseCity07
01-03-2008, 04:31 PM
lol I have some crappy pics of LaMarcus Aldridge and Oden in the locker room area after the game...I didn't post them because they are blurry. I get a Blazers guest pass and I suck at taking pictures.

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 06:47 PM
This thread still hasn't died.:oldlol:

IBLEEDGREEN20
01-03-2008, 07:38 PM
This thread still hasn't died.:oldlol:

ovbiously not anymore.. you just posted in it

TruthKGRay3412
01-03-2008, 08:03 PM
ovbiously not anymore.. you just posted in it

True.

kidachi
01-04-2008, 01:36 PM
props to TruthKGRay3412.

he was the first one to notice it. :D

C.L.W. "DatDude"
01-04-2008, 01:51 PM
props to TruthKGRay3412.

he was the first one to notice it. :D :roll: :roll: The bandwagon fan. That has to be the funniest username ever.

Spudjjay
01-04-2008, 03:24 PM
I haven't seen Mr. Basketball post since he was caught :oldlol: .

TruthKGRay3412
01-04-2008, 03:27 PM
:roll: :roll: The bandwagon fan. That has to be the funniest username ever.

What team do you follow? Whatever team you feel like watching that night?:roll: ..Who is Dat Dude? Get a life stop trying to start arguments on a forum because if you knew me you would know i have been a Celtics fan for awhile, been posting here since Get Buckets was posting here and i was creating the game-threads.

If your favorite team got 3 All-Star players why wouldn't you include them in a new username? Would you rather me have PoseyScalHouse? haha get outta here loser.

TruthKGRay3412
01-04-2008, 03:29 PM
I haven't seen Mr. Basketball post since he was caught :oldlol: .

:roll: I know, I had to expose him.

Spudjjay
01-04-2008, 03:52 PM
What team do you follow? Whatever team you feel like watching that night?:roll: ..Who is Dat Dude? Get a life stop trying to start arguments on a forum because if you knew me you would know i have been a Celtics fan for awhile, been posting here since Get Buckets was posting here and i was creating the game-threads.

If your favorite team got 3 All-Star players why wouldn't you include them in a new username? Would you rather me have PoseyScalHouse? haha get outta here loser.

:applause:

MrEncinas
01-07-2008, 11:34 PM
wow how did I miss this

StroShow4
01-07-2008, 11:35 PM
wow how did I miss this

no need to bump this. just read it and move on. mr.basketball already paid the price.

Spudjjay
01-07-2008, 11:43 PM
no need to bump this. just read it and move on. mr.basketball already paid the price.

This was a hell of bump buddy! This should be a sticky for any potential liars.

lol still at this thread.

Mr_Basketball#1
01-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Paid the price? And what was that? Some of you guys tend to forget that this is a message board. Okay big deal. I'm not trying to call you out in particular, but oh well whats done is done.

C.L.W. "DatDude"
01-07-2008, 11:50 PM
This was a hell of bump buddy! This should be a sticky for any potential liars.

lol still at this thread.

You're a loser. This is a damn msg board yet you treat it like real life. This thread is dead and its quite old now and you claim to be still laughing. Get a life man seriously you damn bandwagon fan.

StroShow4
01-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Paid the price? And what was that? Some of you guys tend to forget that this is a message board. Okay big deal. I'm not trying to call you out in particular, but oh well whats done is done.

i was actually trying to stick up for you. by "paid the price", i mean this has been discussed enough already, it can be done now. youre right, this is only a message board, no big deal, which was exactly my point.

TruthKGRay3412
01-08-2008, 12:10 AM
:roll: @ this thread.

C.L.W. "DatDude"
01-08-2008, 12:13 AM
:roll: @ this thread.

Seriously How old are you kids? :oldlol: 13?

TruthKGRay3412
01-08-2008, 12:23 AM

If you don't find this funny you must have a horrible sense of humor or a terrible boring life.Don't post your argument non-sense to try and start crap.Just don't click on the thread period.It doesn't concern you.I happen to still find it funny because of all the non-sense he said before he got caught.Sorry Mr.Basketball to whomever bumped this again but i still got a good laugh out of it.:cheers:

TruthKGRay3412
01-16-2008, 11:20 PM
*cough*

Not funny nemore.:sleeping

vert48
01-16-2008, 11:29 PM
I once had a quad double season in a YMCA league. :rockon:

Valliant13
03-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Did anyone stop to consider that he may posses a time machine, and actually did go that game on the date mentioned? Why must we be so closed minded.

Lebron23
07-09-2008, 11:19 AM

Hello Mr.Basketball#1

I treated you as a friend, but you're backstabbing Son of a B1tch.

lacasner
07-09-2008, 11:27 AM
I think your mom forgot to give you your pills this morning buddy.

Spudjjay
07-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Hello Mr.Basketball#1

I treated you as a friend, but you're backstabbing Son of a B1tch.

This thread= classic :lol

Mr.Basketball= CLW dat dude

Mr_Basketball#1
07-09-2008, 11:44 AM
This thread= classic :lol

Mr.Basketball= CLW dat dude
Mr.Basketball=alot of people.
Spudjjay=kgisbigticket, bdiddy=2easy

Lebron23
07-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Spudjjay=kgisbigticket, bdiddy=2easy

I still respect you as a fellow poster, but i can't believe that you will back stabbed by using your sock account, and then you insulted me in the main NBA Forum.

GOD DAMNED IT :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Mr_Basketball#1
07-09-2008, 11:52 AM
I still respect you as a fellow poster, but i can't believe that you will back stabbed by using your sock account, and then you insulted me in the main NBA Forum.

Lebron23 grow up man. back stabbed you? we aren't friends bro. it's a msg board. I only have one extra account in case i get banned and spudjjay know who that is, but you have over 10. you take ish way too serious

Lebron23
07-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Lebron23 grow up man. back stabbed you? we aren't friends bro. it's a msg board. I only have one extra account in case i get banned and spudjjay know who that is, but you have over 10. you take ish way too serious

Over 10? i only have 3 active accounts in this forum, and the last time i used it when i was posting as Durant35 in the Sonics Forum.

I know you are CLW Dude because Poseidon got IP Banned in this site, and their is no reason that he will make another account just to insult me in the main NBA Forum.

Mr_Basketball#1
07-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Over 10? i only have 3 active accounts in this forum, and the last time i used it when i was posting as Durant35 in the Sonics Forum.

I know you are CLW Dude because Poseidon got IP Banned in this site, and their is no reason that he will make another account just to insult me in the main NBA Forum.
k.

TruthKGRay3412
07-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Mr.Basketball getting exposed of being a fan of multiple teams hahah..Do you really live in Framingham or that just a lie also? I bet you lived in mississipippi all your life bro. If you really live in framingham what Route do you need to take to get to Boston..

BTW Lebron23 is a cool dude..you need to get off your PMS.

How many teams have you been rooting for on ISH? :oldlol: ..I never understood how people can just root for teams outta the blue..I need to be born and raised with a team to root for them..I would never root for any other team than Boston.

big baller
01-02-2009, 01:18 PM
I just had to bump this, good eye truth.. i dunno how i missed this, lol.

west
01-02-2009, 01:52 PM
oh my,this is just a forum,don't take it so serious man

TruthKGRay3412
01-02-2009, 02:25 PM
:roll: :roll:

This thread still makes me laugh.Mr.Basketball got exposed pretty badly..especially when he got busted for being C.L.W "Datdude".

HelterSkelter
12-16-2011, 08:57 AM
BUMP THIS LEGENDARY THREAD

Doctor Rivers
12-16-2011, 08:59 AM

repped!!

20Four
02-09-2013, 05:32 PM
HAHAHA this guy got owned...hahahahhaahahahaha