PDA

View Full Version : the best poster on this board is...........

$ci
08-01-2006, 12:53 AM
HALLandOATES

And that is a big no homo fyi :banana:

HALLandOATES
08-01-2006, 12:53 AM
wtf,seriously wtf

Kobe24
08-01-2006, 12:55 AM
We know who the worst poster is

AKADS
08-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Top posters

Kwajo
CED
Pistol Pete
Chamberlain
A Roc

O and SAKF when they are around.

TheReturnofCed
08-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Thorpesaurus is the best poster here or Sound and Fury. (formerly known as Wig Nosy)

kwajo
TMOGE
GeeWiz15
Miles Berg
JtotheIzzo
SilentMav
icemanfan
TheGame414

Round out the top 10.

nash4eva!gosuns
08-01-2006, 01:05 AM
i think the best poster is either Kwajo (idk what the reason for the decreased posts is but i hate it) or Ced...just cuz he's funny original

AKADS
08-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Thorpesaurus is the best poster here or Sound and Fury. (formerly known as Wig Nosy)

kwajo
TMOGE
GeeWiz15
Miles Berg
JtotheIzzo
SilentMav
icemanfan
TheGame414

Round out the top 10.

U got a few older skool guys.

Havn't see Iceman or Miles on the new board and only see the Game in other forums.

And I like Geewiz but top 10 really

Hawker
08-01-2006, 01:13 AM
We know who the worst poster is

nowitzki41MFFL

kingsfan
08-01-2006, 01:14 AM
The best poster currently isn't active...

bomber
08-01-2006, 01:18 AM
kblaze where u at

A Roc 23
08-01-2006, 01:19 AM
kblaze where u at

There was a fake one on ISH about a month ago. :roll:

Thanks for the props AKADS.

AKADS
08-01-2006, 01:19 AM
KBlaze, Miles, O, Iceman.

Even more reason to look forward to the regular season starting

HALLandOATES
08-01-2006, 01:22 AM
$ci do relize you have just created a topic that get well over 1000 replies and result in being a all slugfest with all the ISH regualars coming back and throwing down the old 1,2 nuckle sandwitch

joewait
08-01-2006, 01:25 AM
Probably me.
then guys like miles berg

AKADS
08-01-2006, 01:26 AM
$ci do relize you have just created a topic that get well over 1000 replies and result in being a all slugfest with all the ISH regualars coming back and throwing down the old 1,2 nuckle sandwitch

I hope that involves the regular posters naming who they believe add to this board and all the new guys asking about how good they are because they need some sort of self satisfaction. It always happens. Then there will be some kiss ass who will say Insidehoops in the best poster. And then 2 half decent posters will start fighting and everyone will ignore the thread and it will go away.

A Roc 23
08-01-2006, 01:28 AM
H & O is one of my favourites, but it would be hard to agree on a "best" poster.

Maybe it is joe wait?

http://www.nope.org/images/nope_logo2.gif

i seen hippos
08-01-2006, 01:30 AM
i think everyone here is good when they want to talk serious bball.

everyone has their own opinion and really that's all that matter to me. i really can't say who's the best posters cause i rarely even remember what they typed the day before. i see an opinion and i respond to it. doesn't matter if it's a solid vet or some new douche who decided to talk bball for once.

HALLandOATES
08-01-2006, 01:50 AM
I hope that involves the regular posters naming who they believe add to this board and all the new guys asking about how good they are because they need some sort of self satisfaction. It always happens. Then there will be some kiss ass who will say Insidehoops in the best poster. And then 2 half decent posters will start fighting and everyone will ignore the thread and it will go away.

Nailed it right on the head.

Poster 1- " Insidehoops lol"

Poster 2- " Me duhhhhh"

Poster 3- " well I love all the old school members , like ....... and ....."

Poster 4- " Wow you guys are a55 kissers "

poster 2- ' Wow you guys have ignored me the time"

Poster 5- " You saying so and so makes you g@ because only a g@ya ****** lover like yourself would say that"

Poster 6- " poster 5 you think to much of you're self , maybe you ought to stfu"

ok I'm getting way to carried away but a small feature flick should be made about how these threads go like AKADS said.

kwajo
08-01-2006, 06:24 AM
Kwajo (idk what the reason for the decreased posts is but i hate it)

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Voice of Reason
08-01-2006, 06:46 AM
2pgs of replies with posters basically saying how this topic will go and so far? It hasnt happened. Comedy.

Skywalker
08-01-2006, 09:28 AM
saKf is the best one.

indenial
08-01-2006, 10:51 AM
nowitzki41MFFL

Yeah...He was all mean and agressive on Friday and yesterday he was so repectful:wtf:

JtotheIzzo
08-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Yeah...He was all mean and agressive on Friday and yesterday he was so repectful:wtf:

Im starting to like Nowitzki a little more, he can take it, and that is not to be undervalued round here. He's not in the top half, but its fun having him and his nonesense around.

indenial
08-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Im starting to like Nowitzki a little more, he can take it, and that is not to be undervalued round here. He's not in the top half, but its fun having him and his nonesense around.

Nonsense is pretty much correct!

wang4three
08-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Well, I'm the most pretentious poster ont his board.

artificial
08-01-2006, 12:33 PM
you know its offseason when you see this threads

geeWiz15
08-01-2006, 12:35 PM
And I like Geewiz but top 10 really
YES, dip****:

1. zaza
2. kwajo
3. sakf
4. adamcz
5. gobb
6. pistol pete
7. miles
8. sound and fury
9. A Roc

then who? datznasty? hasn't been around. blaze? ditto. iceman? not a trace of him. dzw doesn't post nearly enough. reppy same story.

10. geeWiz.

QED.

oh, ****, I forgot LOKI.

10. LOKI
11. geeWiz DAMNIT!

$ci
08-01-2006, 12:37 PM
2pgs of replies with posters basically saying how this topic will go and so far? It hasnt happened. Comedy.

You are the worst poster here. You f@g. You have been reported for having multiple usernames. Comedy :D

Timmeh
08-01-2006, 12:39 PM
posters who nominate themselves have dependancy problems and crave attention

saKf
08-01-2006, 12:50 PM
There's no point in really ordering the top ten. Just lump them together as the upper echelon of ISH posters. They all bring slightly different things to the table, all of which are valuable contributions to the board. Thanks to those who have mentioned saKf.

kwajo
08-01-2006, 12:50 PM
that Silence Dogood is a damn clever gimick account, maybe we should make a ranking of those. Haven't there been quite a few over the years?

GRIZZMANIA
BradleyStar
Shogon
Silence Dogood
OnePostWillie
AlJeffersonruules

okay that's all I can remember right now, but you get my point

Greg Anthony
08-01-2006, 12:55 PM
G.A. = The Best Young Poster

saKf
08-01-2006, 12:56 PM
BradleyStar was definitely the best gimmick account.

geeWiz15
08-01-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm taking Silence Dogood over Bradleystar. Bradleystar had potential but just didn't come through. Silence is still around now, for a second wave of awesomeness that we never got from Bradleystar.

indenial
08-01-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm really starting to like GeeWhiz but....dude change your little picture I can't stand it..

indenial
08-01-2006, 01:10 PM
G.A. = The Best Young Poster
G.A.- The most self absorbed young poster.

geeWiz15
08-01-2006, 01:28 PM
I'm really starting to like GeeWhiz but....dude change your little picture I can't stand it..
My avatar is awesome, however, I've actually been considering changing it for the last week or so but I can't find anything that strikes my fancy.

I'm open to suggestions.

Edit what about this one? return to the old "Brian with Martini" from the old board.

indenial
08-01-2006, 01:38 PM
My avatar is awesome, .

Now this is a perfect example of a bad post...completely incorrect...

indenial
08-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Dude just lose the whole family guy thing

funkylikemonkey
08-01-2006, 01:40 PM
http://blog.orgday.org/wp-content/gallery_2/guy_with_same_name_as_family_guy_dude_and_resemble s_as_well.jpg

geeWiz15
08-01-2006, 01:42 PM
And replace it with what?

One thing I'm thinking of doing is making a south park character of myself and put a Wizards logo on my shirt using Paint, and then upload that. But a clippers poster already did that.

I'm not gonna put a picture of a player there because that's dumb. I don't have a picture of myself. I'm open to ideas here. But I agree that the Stewie avatar was getting rather old. 1,500 posts with the same avatar...

indenial
08-01-2006, 01:46 PM
And replace it with what?

One thing I'm thinking of doing is making a south park character of myself and put a Wizards logo on my shirt using Paint, and then upload that. But a clippers poster already did that.

I'm not gonna put a picture of a player there because that's dumb. I don't have a picture of myself. I'm open to ideas here. But I agree that the Stewie avatar was getting rather old. 1,500 posts with the same avatar...

Don't use cartoons:no: ...they're nerdy!!

geeWiz15
08-01-2006, 01:49 PM
South Park and Family Guy are nerdy? no my friend. If I had a picture of a Pikachu under my name, then we can talk about nerdy. Brian the Dog is a hardcore son of a *****, along with the entire South Park cast.

indenial
08-01-2006, 01:52 PM
South Park and Family Guy are nerdy? no my friend. If I had a picture of a Pikachu under my name, then we can talk about nerdy. Brian the Dog is a hardcore son of a *****, along with the entire South Park cast.

OK If you are going to use a cartoon use Homer!

Voratian
08-01-2006, 01:54 PM
GoBB's the best.

Timmeh
08-01-2006, 02:51 PM
One thing I'm thinking of doing is making a south park character of myself and put a Wizards logo on my shirt using Paint, and then upload that. But a clippers poster already did that. hey Gee where do you go to make your own SP character? I've been trying to find a place but it won't let me actually save the character I created.

Voice of Reason
08-01-2006, 02:53 PM
You are the worst poster here. You f@g. You have been reported for having multiple usernames. Comedy :D

you call me gay but you're constantly on my nuts. :confusedshrug:

The poster who attempted giving me a negative rep with the comment "multile usernames, get a clue!". It didnt affect me. So sorry $ci, maybe when ur rep isnt lousy you can hand out negative reps for fun.

geeWiz15
08-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Timmeh you gotta hit "printscreen" and then paste the pic into Paint... then you upload it.

Timmeh
08-01-2006, 03:48 PM
ok thanks I got it

hateraid
08-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Nailed it right on the head.

Poster 1- " Insidehoops lol"

Poster 2- " Me duhhhhh"

Poster 3- " well I love all the old school members , like ....... and ....."

Poster 4- " Wow you guys are a55 kissers "

poster 2- ' Wow you guys have ignored me the time"

Poster 5- " You saying so and so makes you g@ because only a g@ya ****** lover like yourself would say that"

Poster 6- " poster 5 you think to much of you're self , maybe you ought to stfu"

ok I'm getting way to carried away but a small feature flick should be made about how these threads go like AKADS said.

Not trying to be a dyck or anything but aren't you the main character of a plot in another thread? *cough* which NBA player reminds you of an ISH poster *cough*

HALLandOATES
08-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Not trying to be a dyck or anything but aren't you the main character of a plot in another thread? *cough* which NBA player reminds you of an ISH poster *cough*

Im for real not a character

BlackMoses
08-02-2006, 12:09 AM
BradleyStar was definitely the best gimmick account.

Co-sign

The Roxy
08-02-2006, 12:15 AM
kwajo
a roc
real men wear green
adam
hall&oates
vcdriveaporshe
fatboy

TMacsOneGoodEye
08-02-2006, 12:17 AM
Speaking of BradleyStar, anyone remember "Like Knoe But For Darko"? Pure comedy.

bruinballer
08-02-2006, 12:22 AM
is...

sure as hell not me! i dunno.. i appreciate kwajo, ced, and so many others... diverse community, sure as hell, but that's what makes it so fun in the off-season...

Kobe24
08-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Funniest: Gobb and Tmoge
Smartest: Loki and Geewiz
Most creative:Kwaj

nash4eva!gosuns
08-02-2006, 12:48 AM
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Okay....just make sure you tell us first...and just fyi don't drown me whatever you do..i'm afraid of heights and deep water so don't make me walk the plank...please....:cry:

if you wanna kill me, try to freeze me...in california...difficult task but no doubt possible...for a pirate...

;)

miles berg
08-02-2006, 01:51 AM
There are several:

Blaze (though he is never here)
GOBB (kinda like the main attraction at a circus)
The Game (knows all 3 sports as well as any)
Thorpe (really good, never "debated" with him)
Wogatilia1
KDakaDaKid
kwajo
Orealius (David Stern)
Ced (so underrated and so valuable to the board)
SAKF (lifetime!)
Absolut Prince (lifetime!)
Iceman
Crisoner

When I see these names as the last post on a topic, I click on it. Others I like alot:

ARoc (Suns fan but he is ok)
eliteballer (fun to debate with)
knoe (")
AAP (very smart but very stubborn)
ev08 (yesterday's news but classic)
wig nosy (smart but overrated, he is good though, a good read)

But, the best poster there is, without a doubt the man that lives in Austin Texas, home of the QB that I told each & everyone of you for 8 months that he was TWICE the player Reggie Bush was. The man that tells you that in 2009 Devin Harris will be the Mavs best player. The man that is so right wing that he needs two seperate deoderants.

The best poster here is miles berg. I associate with all, I play all leagues, I am like Shogon (#2) but I don't get **** on others. There are so many more though:

fatboy (personal fav, very smart)
adam
zaza
spike (devin avatar)
yinka dare
all net baby
Return of Inglewood PDubbz
LAKER effing RAIDER
nba7star15 (Raps & Mavs fan)
getbuckets (misunderstood)
JonnySic (overstated)
Johny Bravo (total optimistic)
Lascar (good poster)
E Will (very missed)
Kent ATM (would be higher if he was a tea sipper)

Still, IMO, there are 5 posters that rule the roost:

Blaze
GOBB
TheGame
miles berg
Shogon

miles berg
There are several:

Wogatilia1
KDakaDaKid
kwajo
Orealius (David Stern)
SAKF (lifetime!)
Iceman
Crisoner

When I see these names as the last post on a topic, I click on it. Others I like alot:

knoe (")

But, the best poster there is, without a doubt the man that lives in Austin Texas, home of the QB that I told each & everyone of you for 8 months that he was TWICE the player Reggie Bush was. The man that tells you that in 2009 Devin Harris will be the Mavs best player. The man that is so right wing that he needs two seperate deoderants.

The best poster here is miles berg. I associate with all, I play all leagues, I am like Shogon (#2) but I don't get **** on others. There are so many more though:

adam
zaza
spike (devin avatar)
yinka dare
all net baby
LAKER effing RAIDER
JonnySic (overstated)
Lascar (good poster)
E Will (very missed)

Blaze
GOBB
TheGame
miles berg
Shogon

Dick Biggly
nobody got love for the **** Biggly?
:(

AKADS
08-02-2006, 01:54 AM
I want to give some props out to Salto Morale. Ive seen his post a few times on the new board. Or last account Pure Point Gawd i believe.

Nice to see u back Miles

Salto Morale
08-02-2006, 02:03 AM
AKADS

Thank you, I still am very much here but just trolling I guess you could say. AKADS I have seen some of you're post and to honest they are quite awful and horrific.

miles berg
08-02-2006, 02:04 AM
I forgot about salto with the name change.

I bet I forgot a good 10-15 posters.

Salto is top level.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 02:10 AM
I forgot about salto with the name change.

I bet I forgot a good 10-15 posters.

Salto is top level.

Salto is a good sort, but the salto here is HALL&OATES.

I get too much love. I can be a real arse.

hateraid
08-02-2006, 02:12 AM
There are several:

Wogatilia1
KDakaDaKid
kwajo
Orealius (David Stern)
SAKF (lifetime!)
Iceman
Crisoner

knoe (")

adam
zaza
spike (devin avatar)
yinka dare
all net baby
LAKER effing RAIDER
JonnySic (overstated)
Lascar (good poster)
E Will (very missed)

Blaze
GOBB
TheGame
miles berg
Shogon

I'm glad you called out these guys, they are underated as posters and are very positive dudes. Guys I could vibe with.

HALLandOATES
08-02-2006, 02:14 AM
Salto is a good sort, but the salto here is HALL&OATES.

I get too much love. I can be a real arse.

What the hell are you talking about ?I wouldn't be caught dead with the name Salto because for one Salto is a goofy motherfauking name and secondly I love Akads unlike Salto. Go to hell Salto.

AKADS
08-02-2006, 02:21 AM
Thank you, I still am very much here but just trolling I guess you could say. AKADS I have seen some of you're post and to honest they are quite awful and horrific.

Ouch I throw some lov eyour way and you rip me. Oh well ur honest. :cheers:

awful and horrific. Thats the first time i have been ripped in a long time. Maybe I need to stop post whorring and go back to thinking.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 02:27 AM
Ouch I throw some lov eyour way and you rip me. Oh well ur honest. :cheers:

awful and horrific. Thats the first time i have been ripped in a long time. Maybe I need to stop post whorring and go back to thinking.

H&O is Salto Morale

HALLandOATES
08-02-2006, 02:28 AM
Ouch I throw some lov eyour way and you rip me. Oh well ur honest.

Damn dude you must think Salto is you're father, taking a diss and not reacting? It was me , I am Salto and the comments were just for humor to see you're response. So no Salto wasn't dissing you, infact he would probably throw some love your way and even mine.

AKADS
08-02-2006, 02:28 AM
SO H&O a Heat fan is Salto who was the best Lakers poster on the old board.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 02:30 AM
SO H&O a Heat fan is Salto who was the best Lakers poster on the old board.

No H&O stole the Salto Morale nickname. He was not the original Salto Morale at old ISH.

By the way, why haven't you joined Dragon Club yet?

AKADS
08-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Damn dude you must think Salto is you're father, taking a diss and not reacting? It was me , I am Salto and the comments were just for humor to see you're response. So no Salto wasn't dissing you, infact he would probably throw some love your way and even mine.

I am not getting into a fight over the internet with a guy who has 28 posts in the last few months.

Ced in in the Club. And go Vote on the New Mock Draft

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 02:34 AM
I am not getting into a fight over the internet with a guy who has 28 posts in the last few months.

Join Dragon Club then. We offer free communal showers, and a free duffel bag on entry. To be redeemed by a jar of Jerome James sweat.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 02:35 AM

Ced in in the Club. And go Vote on the New Mock Draft

Welcome to the club. At Dragon Club, everybody knows your name, and we're always glad you came.

AKADS
08-02-2006, 02:37 AM
Join Dragon Club then. We offer free communal showers, and a free duffel bag on entry. To be redeemed by a jar of Jerome James sweat.
Already in

Pick the best team at http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7138 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7138)

Psileas
08-02-2006, 07:28 AM
I agree on Salto. Classier than 90%+ of all the posters in here.
I also nominate myself for my history knowledge is also higher than 90%+ of all the posters in here.

Psileas
08-02-2006, 07:35 AM
For the same reason, I nominate Glove_20, whose topics I usually find far more interesting than the avarage.

Thorpesaurous
08-02-2006, 07:44 AM
Yeah, Glove-20 is good. Those are pretty standard topics he does, but he's obviously thought them out to a great degree.
He does seem to have a near homo-erotic fascination with Kevin Johnson that I don't condone, but anyone who puts that much thought into their positions is someone I can support.

Voice of Reason
08-02-2006, 02:38 PM
I agree on Salto. Classier than 90%+ of all the posters in here.
I also nominate myself for my history knowledge is also higher than 90%+ of all the posters in here.

Considering 90% here are young that isnt a difficult feat to achieve.

indenial
08-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Voice of Reason and Rasheed1 are the best and most classiest posters.:applause: :applause:

i seen hippos
08-02-2006, 02:48 PM
what? rasheed1 is racist beyond belief.

geeWiz15
08-02-2006, 02:50 PM
There are several:

Wogatilia1
KDakaDaKid
kwajo
Orealius (David Stern)
SAKF (lifetime!)
Iceman
Crisoner

knoe (")

adam
zaza
spike (devin avatar)
yinka dare
all net baby
LAKER effing RAIDER
JonnySic (overstated)
Lascar (good poster)
E Will (very missed)

Blaze
GOBB
TheGame
miles berg
Shogon
and there's miles berg, sucking up to every single poster whose name he can remember. calls AAP "very smart." puts johnnybravo on a top posters list.

i seen hippos
08-02-2006, 02:53 PM
TheGame is really my favourite poster only because when college bball season starts, it's more important to me than the nba and he really is one of only a few who i can talk to.

skriwu
08-02-2006, 03:10 PM
In Denial until he got booted because of
Gee Whiz:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hateraid
08-02-2006, 03:27 PM
GOBB, I know you don't name drop in these reputation threads, but out of curiousity, who are your favorite posters? You never really mention.

geeWiz15
08-02-2006, 03:50 PM
gobb has never said a good thing about another poster. why start now? one time he called me a "decent poster" when he was insulting someone else. that's it.

he's just not very personal on this board. he doesn't seek to make connections on here, if you've noticed he doesn't really have friends on ISH. keeps the board at a safe distance for whatever reason. he insults everyone equally and that's the extent of his relationship with other posters.

glidedrxlr22
08-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Whatever happened to Craig Sagers Sports Coast aka Even Bigger Black guy? That guy used to be on the old board all kinds.

$ci
08-02-2006, 05:06 PM
he's just not very personal on this board. he doesn't seek to make connections on here, if you've noticed he doesn't really have friends on ISH. keeps the board at a safe distance for whatever reason. he insults everyone equally and that's the extent of his relationship with other posters.

hahaha, a bad strategy in my books.

Voice of Reason
08-02-2006, 07:21 PM
what? rasheed1 is racist beyond belief.

How so? Dont make up crap kid. Rasheed aint no damn racist.

Voice of Reason
08-02-2006, 07:28 PM
GOBB, I know you don't name drop in these reputation threads, but out of curiousity, who are your favorite posters? You never really mention.

I dunno. I guess favorite would mean posters i check for and enjoying reading and/or arguing/debating with.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 07:30 PM
Voice of Reason and Rasheed1 are the best and most classiest posters.:applause: :applause:

The guy that posted this is: "Useless and had nothing to say".

That says it all.

I'd like to know GoBB's favourites too out of interest.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 07:32 PM
I dunno. I guess favorite would mean posters i check for and enjoying reading and/or arguing/debating with.

I guess that favourtie would be me and gee then for arguing/ debating.

I actually enjoy talking trash with you somedays GoBB. Very original trash talker.

Kobe24
08-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Gobb's favourites:

-Geewiz
- TMOGE

HALLandOATES
08-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Seriously Thorpe gets to much mention, the guy post 2 times every month. I have really never seen one of his post so i couldn't judge but unless hes writing 4 page novels then my point is proven.

funkylikemonkey
08-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Seriously Thorpe gets to much mention, the guy post 2 times every month. I have really never seen one of his post so i couldn't judge but unless hes writing 4 page novels then my point is proven.

Well he averages 4.39 posts per day, so not really.

AKADS
08-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Saying he is not a good poster cause he has a life.

HALLandOATES
08-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Saying he is not a good poster cause he has a life.

No not at all, I just here his name get called out alot and I have yet to see any of his post. Maybe its because of his cool name I don't know, maybe hes the best.

Silence Dogood
08-02-2006, 07:44 PM
My formal nomination goes to THESIKNESS51

http://i7.tinypic.com/21mgufs.jpg

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 07:50 PM
My formal nomination goes to THESIKNESS51

The lunacy is over. I know this account is Tips4.

funkylikemonkey
08-02-2006, 07:52 PM
The lunacy is over. I know this account is Tips4.

It's not Tips, it's Pimpski.

Silence Dogood
08-02-2006, 07:52 PM
I know not of this Tips4 entity of which you mention. Is he man or beast? Does he fly with the glory of an eagle on a morning breeze, or is he weighed down by thoughts of a million dying souls? Answer me these before I respond to any allegations ejaculating from your mouth.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 08:07 PM
I know not of this Tips4 entity of which you mention. Is he man or beast? Does he fly with the glory of an eagle on a morning breeze, or is he weighed down by thoughts of a million dying souls? Answer me these before I respond to any allegations ejaculating from your mouth.

She, its she.

I think she flies with the glory of an easgle, but not too much glory.

i seen hippos
08-02-2006, 08:11 PM
only sik would mention himself....who else would mention him by that name?

maybe it's gorapz.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 08:14 PM

maybe it's gorapz.

39 posts to go my brother from another mother.

How will you celebrate?

i seen hippos
08-02-2006, 08:32 PM
i am gonna make the thread to end all threads. you wait and see.

no, it won't be anything flashy like kwajo's.

but it will have hippo's usual off kilter kind of style. meaning i will be the only laughing probably like usually. who else really get's a hippo?

HALLandOATES
08-02-2006, 08:34 PM
I presume this will be on you're 1000 post thread. My 3000 post wasn't a classic but I made quite a ster with my 1000 post on this new board.

i seen hippos
08-02-2006, 08:35 PM
this will be my 4th 1000 post thread actually. first and hopefully only one on the new board. i'm an expert at these.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Here ya go AKADS:

http://i4.tinypic.com/23hr3vq.jpg

i seen hippos
08-02-2006, 08:36 PM
that dragon looks gay. is he pawing at another male dragon?

AKADS
08-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Nice

basketballer4
08-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Silence Dogwood is adamcz.

HALLandOATES
08-02-2006, 08:39 PM
Wow offseason has lead to fake clans being made with no actual relevence.

SecondFiddle
08-02-2006, 11:34 PM
that dragon looks gay. is he pawing at another male dragon?

Can Heterosexuals join the dragon club?

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 11:39 PM
Can Heterosexuals join the dragon club?

Any decent person can join.

You need to prove your decency.

boshraptor4life
08-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Silence Dogood is the best poster. It is quite entertaining.

TheReturnofCed
08-02-2006, 11:43 PM

He's starting to frustrate me.

SecondFiddle
08-02-2006, 11:45 PM
\
I agree, I love his post they provide my mind with the same effect fat provides my saliva glands

GoRapz
08-02-2006, 11:47 PM

maybe it's gorapz.
i don't even understand that guy's vocabulary sometimes. :confusedshrug:

i seen hippos
08-03-2006, 01:14 AM
don't sell yourself short cause you have a small peepee.

DaHeezy
12-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Bump

hayden695
12-14-2008, 11:15 PM
i have to say stroshow he always seems nice and informative knowledgable plus he isnt a dink when when ppl say stupid **** he just kind of makes a joke not at there own expense

but corerect me if im wrong as u can see i havent been here a long time

Maniak
12-14-2008, 11:19 PM
Stro, SoCal, mlh, RBP, sizz

Theres alot more, the ISH best posters lineup is very deep.

Also, loving the bumped threads.... :rolleyes:

GreatGreg
08-28-2011, 11:53 PM
For some reason this and a couple of other really old ass threads are on page one. All I did was refresh the OTC. Anyone else have that problem?

Legend of Josh
09-06-2011, 06:18 AM
LOL... the best poster?

All things considered, we know 'who' it is. Leave it at that.

Back in the early 00's, LOJ was all on that TMNT tip all up in those bball discussions, loved me then, hate me now, and still some love me now whatever...

Over the years and years this place has existed... you have some 'all time' greats... GOBB. kblaze, rasheed1, stro, even glove somes to mind...

but ... end of the day ... past, present and going into the future ... LOJ, top dawg (for obvious reasons).

*performs bow*

step_back
09-06-2011, 06:54 AM
LOL... the best poster?

All things considered, we know 'who' it is. Leave it at that.

Back in the early 00's, LOJ was all on that TMNT tip all up in those bball discussions, loved me then, hate me now, and still some love me now whatever...

Over the years and years this place has existed... you have some 'all time' greats... GOBB. kblaze, rasheed1, stro, even glove somes to mind...

but ... end of the day ... past, present and going into the future ... LOJ, top dawg (for obvious reasons).

*performs bow*

http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/LOLCats/bored-cat.jpg

Legend of Josh
09-06-2011, 07:13 AM
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/LOLCats/bored-cat.jpg

Yeah... I don't even know who you are. And I know everyone here. That speaks volumes in itself and by default makes you a dud poster.

Red lights errrrrrrrrr lose try again all over the place.

Maybe next time... 'cause right now, you ain't ready to debate anything with LOJ, much less a rap or music discussion.

step_back
09-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Same recycled jargon josh. Heard it all before. Infact it's not really anything to do with you, this place is just redundant now. The last 2 weeks have been the same unengaging shite.

Legend of Josh
09-06-2011, 08:27 AM
Same recycled jargon josh. Heard it all before. Infact it's not really anything to do with you, this place is just redundant now. The last 2 weeks have been the same unengaging shite.

So maybe you should just leave? Your opinions on rap miusic will not be missed, as if they really held any weight to begin with.

You cool in my book man... never had a reason to beef with you, but if all this is getting to you personallly, I don't know what to say... just speaking teh truth and what's real.

Hope the best for you going forward. If my comment got you that butthhurt to the extent of leaving the board, then my bad... that was not my intention... just putting it ou tthere.

one love mang, peace

Dolphin
09-06-2011, 09:25 AM
It's funny when you think about it. JMoney was Silence Dogood along with The Alliance and the others we know that he actually admits to....and they were all Kwajo secretly.

Sometimes I forget that.

Story Up
09-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Thorpe by a mile.

Keith
09-06-2011, 10:31 AM
DonD13

Legend of Josh
09-06-2011, 11:57 AM
J$ is the one other poster I will say is better than LOJ. Can't believe I'm saying this?

:facepalm

purplch0de
09-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Shlvr & Jcash

Ass Dan
09-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Tha fakk!!??!!

The answer is LoJ and it isn't even close. he's all up in your cranium like a brain surgeon, got you nikkas WIDE open!

Or shouts out to all my Cali bro posters, represent!

Worst poster is Jerry Steakhouse BTW, kid posts straight garbage.

ZeN
09-06-2011, 12:14 PM
The Answer is Obviously: Waking_Life.

Legend of Josh
09-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Tha fakk!!??!!

The answer is LoJ and it isn't even close. he's all up in your cranium like a brain surgeon, got you nikkas WIDE open!

Or shouts out to all my Cali bro posters, represent!

Worst poster is Jerry Steakhouse BTW, kid posts straight garbage.

Well said... but considering all that has come to life of late... the GOAT goes to you, if not you, then J$ ...

but yeah ... I can accept the throphy.

:cheers:

Premeditated
09-06-2011, 04:43 PM
so this ginger cabbagepatch face looking faqquitte LOJ is hyping herself up again. huh. You speak in third person and your breath smell like stink spit you homo.

ukplayer4
09-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Thorpe by a mile.

i wouldnt say there is a single best poster on here, although more and more of the best seem to have left in recent times but thorpe is a good call.

B-Low
09-06-2011, 06:19 PM
StroShow or KBlaze IMO

creepingdeath
09-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Who cares about the OCL, ShaqAttack is reigning over the only thing that matters - the NBA forum.

Legend of Josh
09-06-2011, 10:54 PM
No LOJ,,,,

I know we not on best of terms, or whatever.... but deep inside you know LOJ is the best of the best. You obviously wont admit such, 'cause you on that B_Low tip cool and mellow. and you will and have done before prance around like you really are the 'Prince of OTC'

Really... says who?

:confusedshrug:

Oh, you... and yeah, we will man up and auto accept as truth. Right? :facepalm

When will you be my e-ga? I dont know. Maybe, never? Soul crushed. LOL, maybe one day... I like, New Mexico... so maybe you can show me some spots, etc. word....

kaiiu
09-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Everybody and they mama know Kaiiu got the juice in this bitch

B-Low
09-06-2011, 11:07 PM
No LOJ,,,,

I know we not on best of terms, or whatever.... but deep inside you know LOJ is the best of the best. You obviously wont admit such, 'cause you on that B_Low tip cool and mellow. and you will and have done before prance around like you really are the 'Prince of OTC'

Really... says who?

Oh, you... and yeah, we will man up and auto accept as truth. Right? :facepalm

When will you be my e-ga? I dont know. Maybe, never? Soul crushed. LOL, maybe one day... I like, New Mexico... so maybe you can show me some spots, etc. word....

I swear if you hadn't posted your picture on here I'd think you were a black 9 year old...

ThaSwagg3r
09-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Depends on what you are looking for.

Premeditated provides good comedy each time he posts. Anytime he gets into it with someone it always makes me laugh

ShaqAttack and Kblaze give good info and opinions in the NBA forum
What about me on the NBA forum? :confusedshrug:

If we are talking OTC then I say B-Low, Timmy D for MVP, mlh, and Rake are some of my favorite and best posters on here.....at least in this section. They are very knowledgeable people.

ThaSwagg3r
09-07-2011, 12:01 AM
You betrayed the Ariana Army.
:oldlol: Well I was just talking NBA forum, I actually think you are a pretty good poster on here as well.....and no I am not saying that so you say I am the better NBA posters on this site. :oldlol:

purplch0de
09-07-2011, 12:01 AM
shlvr is underrated in here... guy never gets ne credit

Jackass18
09-07-2011, 02:08 AM
I swear if you hadn't posted your picture on here I'd think you were a black 9 year old...

Or an escaped mental patient.

Bigsmoke
09-07-2011, 01:09 PM
me. thats who.

RidonKs
09-07-2011, 01:18 PM

Or an escaped mental patient.
he's probably closest to a combination of the two. he doesn't have the authenticity to actually qualify as a legit black 9 year old. he's a white 30-something mental patient who pretends to be a black adolescent... without much success.

Legend of Josh
09-07-2011, 01:27 PM
:blah

I'm 29. Stop being such a grumpy cawk gobbler. Cheer up a bit. You act way too emo sometimes; shit can be a little too SMH head at times. You act like YOUR shit don't stink, and you want to criticize not just sometimes, but all the time. We get it already mang, you don't like me. Stop going out of your way to try dissing me and then pretend you're special b/c you're one of the extremely few posters I have beef with but also enjoy all the same while.

You going at me is getting just about as bad as starface. With each post you throw at me you're becoming more and more like him. Getting pretty old right about now. I am disappoint. You need to learn how to relax and stop being so damn emo.

All good my e-ga... all good.

:cheers:

RidonKs
09-07-2011, 01:32 PM
lol, you're right. i think it was made all the funnier by the fact that you never came back with anything more than a whiny "whatchu talkin bout, losing respect, you still my e-ga tho", so it was fun to keep going. enough is probably enough though.

but emo? usrs? ain't no wai the sky's grey, i'm happy as a clam.

Legend of Josh
09-07-2011, 01:37 PM

Yeah yeah yeah... lighten up, blud.

Legend of Josh
09-07-2011, 01:43 PM
lol, you're right. i think it was made all the funnier by the fact that you never came back with anything more than a whiny "whatchu talkin bout, losing respect, you still my e-ga tho", so it was fun to keep going. enough is probably enough though.

but emo? usrs? ain't no wai the sky's grey, i'm happy as a clam.

Then you're the happy (gay) emo type. Which is just as bad, if not worse.

e-ga e-ga how you figga? you love you some LOJ, you just won't admit shit, baby doo doo squirts, dick licka.

FourthTenor
09-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Hah, legend of 30 yr old skully indoor public bathroom cellphone pic is beggin ppl to stop makin fun of him online. For someone who trolls so relentlessly, u sure have some soft ass feelings.

U actually are an emo. Ppl ripmon u and ur like "man i like u Anyway, come on, lets be friends"

Its too bad ur not one of ur gimmix in real life, i think most of them have more swag than you do:(

Legend of Josh
09-07-2011, 02:43 PM
:blah

This is all you do. All you do, is get giddy at every single thing the LOJ does, and then try to attack me like a lion on the verge of starvation. I actually enjoy the beefs with you two, so don't get it twisted thinking my feelings are hurt, etc. This is a message board, I don't take it seriously like everyone likes to think; not in the same regard as parasites such as yourself anyway.

You of all people here starface, are on my cawk so bad dude. It's seriously LOL. You probably have spreadsheets of posts I've made, copy and pasted every pic of me and have a folder for it, saved on your desktop. You probably go running, and listen to Rocky music thinking about how you are going to create your next thread or diss about LOJ.

This is what you do. You have a secret man-crush on me, and it's pretty sickening b/c a lot us of here really do believe you're turning into the little fa66it most everyone knew you'd one day do. In the past two years you've transitioned into a bi-sexual, very curious little poor lost soul. You have absolutely no idea what your 'real life' will be, or how it will turn out. This scares you to no end, but you won't admit it and realize you need to actually get serious about life.

You want to prance around and act like we're all old here, when you're only a couple years younger than me. SMH. You talk about taking Glamour Shots, 'YOU'RE' the one always taking photos of himself and looking like a surefire ph@g in all of them, yet you keep posting and licking your own dick while donig it.

You honestly feel you're the next big star and name in Hollywood. SMH.SMH. SMH. Hell dude, keep on living the dream. While most everyone else is honestly concerned for you, by trying to tell you that you really are a loser and need to grow up before you hit 30 and seriously start contemplating suicide, I on the other hand want you to keep pursuing your hopeless dreams and keep living in a fantasy world as you grow more and more gay, pathetic, lonesome, unhappy, women less, swagless, on the edge of breaking into pieces if something doesn't come through for you, but never, ever, will.

You want to act like everyone else here besides you is so fu*ked, ulgy, not shit in RL... when all the while, the jokes on you because that is exactly YOU. You just won't admit it. I think you seriously need some help, in RL. You want to talk about me needing help, etc... bc every new poster is a gimmick of mine, which is 0% true... haven't touched a gimmick account in years. Yet you never seem to realize this. You want to save my posts from the past... actually save them and then post them later with the 'ricka ricka' turn tables emoticon.

I thought it was bad when my girlfriend of many years was on here always trolling me and stalking me. You've been doing the same, and still do, yet, you've never seen me... never will, but continue to suck my cawk and follow me all around this place to no end and get your jollies by thinking you or anyone else is actually punking the LOJ and/or hurting his feelings.

How truly, truly pathetic you are starface.

:facepalm

kaiiu
09-07-2011, 02:48 PM
lol damn.

lilbill
09-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Trying to pick who is more pathetic between LOJ and Starface is hard. I'll have to go with Starface since LOJ actually has a job.

All Net
09-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Who cares about the OCL, ShaqAttack is reigning over the only thing that matters - the NBA forum.
Agreed certainly one of the best

Legend of Josh
09-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Trying to pick who is more pathetic between LOJ and Starface is hard. I'll have to go with Starface since LOJ actually has a job.

So the whole part about starface being a homsexual, taking Glamour Shots, and believing he's the next Hollywood superstar didn't weigh-in on your decision?

lilbill
09-07-2011, 05:25 PM
So the whole part about starface being a homsexual, taking Glamour Shots, and believing he's the next Hollywood superstar didn't weigh-in on your decision?

:oldlol: I guess you could say that is Starface's job.

ZeN
03-29-2015, 05:46 PM
Did anyone read that essay? I tried reading out of pity but it was just too awkward so I stopped. Even if he is a troll, this is f*cked.:wtf:
Typical ISH really..

Smook A.
03-29-2015, 05:49 PM
Me. Gotta have that big ego :rockon:

ArbitraryWater
03-29-2015, 05:57 PM
Me. Gotta have that big ego :rockon:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Basketball wise it (was) ShaqAttack, prolly.

Smook A.
03-29-2015, 06:00 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Basketball wise it (was) ShaqAttack, prolly.
What happened to him? He was a beast

ArbitraryWater
03-29-2015, 06:02 PM
What happened to him? He was a beast

RealGM... I know he was there in the off season, tried to participate in their top 100 all time project. But not sure now since I've never really been on there.

I know he was back for a day or so a few months ago, actually repped me for my avatar :banana:

Smook A.
03-29-2015, 06:04 PM
RealGM... I know he was there in the off season, tried to participate in their top 100 all time project. But not sure now since I've never really been on there.

I know he was back for a day or so a few months ago, actually repped me for my avatar :banana:
I heard fpliii moved over to RealGM too, that's why he hasn't been on ISH in forever. I guess they just got tired of all the trolling in the NBA Forum.

RightToCensor
03-29-2015, 06:08 PM
That guy YGS is pretty cool

ArbitraryWater
03-29-2015, 06:09 PM
I heard fpliii moved over to RealGM too, that's why he hasn't been on ISH in forever. I guess they just got tired of all the trolling in the NBA Forum.

can't blame em... read 06-08 threads, so much better quality, posters, almost 0 trolls.

Real14
03-29-2015, 06:47 PM
Me

Bless Mathews
03-29-2015, 06:54 PM
Me

Definitely hof, top 10 goat my niggah.

It's funny that Hekka people beef wit me give me red bOars, but the same people typed at least 3 of my aliases are goat.

Real14
03-29-2015, 07:04 PM
Definitely hof, top 10 goat my niggah.

It's funny that Hekka people beef wit me give me red bOars, but the same people typed at least 3 of my aliases are goat.

Thanks bro:cheers: You a nice poster too. A lot of these posters are just jealous and haters and cant handle what's REAL. It is funny tho on how garbage ass posters like Jaqueer stay in green but his butt buddies think ill niguhz like us are terrible posters. Visitors and fans of this board knows wassup:pimp:

jongib369
03-29-2015, 07:13 PM
can't blame em... read 06-08 threads, so much better quality, posters, almost 0 trolls.
Why has that changed? Are mods not allowed to ban anymore? They seem to zero in on Euroleague, but otherwise it's a free for all most days

Bless Mathews
03-29-2015, 07:41 PM
Thanks bro:cheers: You a nice poster too. A lot of these posters are just jealous and haters and cant handle what's REAL. It is funny tho on how garbage ass posters like Jaqueer stay in green but his butt buddies think ill niguhz like us are terrible posters. Visitors and fans of this board knows wassup:pimp:

Word.

http://youtu.be/BLgvpC2I8ko

T_L_P
03-29-2015, 07:50 PM

Agreed, Charles. T'is a shame that you are in the red.

Done_And_Done
03-29-2015, 07:55 PM

Never interacted directly with Shaq all too often but I always appreciated his input and grasp on the game. Dude was very versed. We could use more high IQ posters like him to balance out the deep pool of f*ucktards

Real14
03-29-2015, 08:40 PM
Agreed, Charles. T'is a shame that you are in the red.
Definitely man its REAL damn shame:facepalm

pinhead
03-30-2015, 12:38 PM
Me and Ragaz.

ace23
03-30-2015, 03:34 PM
ace23 and it's not close