PDA

View Full Version : The key to Charlotte's succes

loot
01-29-2008, 08:08 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AjvLEE6YpZYSHmiloFaUAFukvLYF?gid=200 8012812

put Felton out of position. ;)

bigkingsfan
01-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Or play the clippers every night, with their 2 best players out.

loot
01-29-2008, 08:23 AM
best 4 ;)

MiseryCityTexas
01-29-2008, 08:41 AM
bobcats would actually be a 500 team if okafor was actually consistent.

BigTicket
01-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Charlotte has succes ? :confusedshrug:

dnyk1337
01-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Hasn't Felton been playing out of position all season basically? I was under the fact that McInnis was PG.

kwajo
01-29-2008, 10:07 AM
I'm going to sound like an idiot with Paul playing so well, but I'm sticking by my assertion that Felton will be the best PG from that draft class when all is said and done.

loot
01-29-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm going to sound like an idiot with Paul playing so well, but I'm sticking by my assertion that Felton will be the best PG from that draft class when all is said and done.
you're not serious are you?

kwajo
01-29-2008, 10:18 AM
you're not serious are you?
Well I said it 3 years ago, and I can't go back on it now (even if the prediction now looks about as accurate as Wade's jumper).

juglenuts416
01-29-2008, 10:20 AM
The cats will make the 8th seed in the east and beat the celtics in the first round.

LJJ
01-29-2008, 11:49 AM
Somehow Felton always gets more assists and less turnovers when he is playing alongside McInnis, instead of carrying the load by himself.

McInnis has been very useful for the Cats. Who did we trade for him again? Bernard Robinson? :D

boozehound
01-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Somehow Felton always gets more assists and less turnovers when he is playing alongside McInnis, instead of carrying the load by himself.

McInnis has been very useful for the Cats. Who did we trade for him again? Bernard Robinson? :D
yep and maybe the kid from mich state as well? wheres b rob now? overseas?

ForceOfNature
01-29-2008, 12:12 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AjvLEE6YpZYSHmiloFaUAFukvLYF?gid=200 8012812

put Felton out of position. ;)

Yahoo's boxscores suck, this is only one out of many errors they've had.

Optimus Prime
01-29-2008, 12:38 PM
The key to Charlotte's success is to develop a time machine and go back into the past and bring prime MJ to play for the Cats.

Other than that, :confusedshrug:

BeebCats
01-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Yeah we've been starting mcinnis as PG for awhile now, with felton as a 2 usually. I just hope it doesn't hurt his development, I think he can be really good...

ukballer
01-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Yeah we've been starting mcinnis as PG for awhile now, with felton as a 2 usually. I just hope it doesn't hurt his development, I think he can be really good...

Question for you as a 'Cats fan. Would you prefer Nazr to continue coming off the bench, or to move Emeka to PF and start him? Thus meaning Wallace goes to SF and J-Rich to SG, Felton the starting PG.

steve
01-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Well I said it 3 years ago, and I can't go back on it now (even if the prediction now looks about as accurate as Wade's jumper).
This only works if you keep this opinion well into elder years (I mean, why stop now) and come up with ridiculous statistics that favor Felton, like "when playing in the middle of the 3rd quarter only on Wednesdays, Felton's production shows that he is a far superior player to Paul and Williams".

Optimus Prime
01-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm not a Cats fan, but it would seem that the lineup of...

Felton
J-Rich
Wallace
Emeka
Nazr

Would be the best lineup and a natural selection for their starting lineup. Is it different than that now?

Question for you as a 'Cats fan. Would you prefer Nazr to continue coming off the bench, or to move Emeka to PF and start him? Thus meaning Wallace goes to SF and J-Rich to SG, Felton the starting PG.

ukballer
01-29-2008, 12:52 PM

Felton
J-Rich
Wallace
Emeka
Nazr

Would be the best lineup and a natural selection for their starting lineup. Is it different than that now?

Yes currently it is:

McInnis
Felton
J-Rich
Wallace
Emeka

LJJ
01-29-2008, 12:56 PM

Felton
J-Rich
Wallace
Emeka
Nazr

I agree. It does leave the Cats very weak in front court depth, but Felton just needs to get some serious time as the PG. Now is the time to get it done without it hurtin playoff chances. But Vincent will probably keep trying to make the playoffs, so next season we will have to get through Felton's inexperience again.

Optimus Prime
01-29-2008, 01:01 PM
I don't see how they lack depth at the front court. Wallace and Okafor are good. Nazr is serviceable; he's the hustle guy who will grab some boards, play some D and get a few garbage buckets. Unless you're talking about their bench?

I agree. It does leave the Cats very weak in front court depth, but Felton just needs to get some serious time as the PG. Now is the time to get it done without it hurtin playoff chances. But Vincent will probably keep trying to make the playoffs, so next season we will have to get through Felton's inexperience again.

ukballer
01-29-2008, 01:07 PM
I don't see how they lack depth at the front court. Wallace and Okafor are good. Nazr is serviceable; he's the hustle guy who will grab some boards, play some D and get a few garbage buckets. Unless you're talking about their bench?

Yeah they have to rely almost entirely on their bench for scoring. Carroll can sometimes have some decent games, but is far from a consistent source of scoring. Nazr provides some good defense and solid offense off the bench. Dudley is used more for defense if I recall correctly.

Skywalker
01-29-2008, 01:14 PM

This is a situation when you have to admit you were an idiot and toss that prediction out the window. This has absolutely no chance of happening.

BeebCats
01-29-2008, 01:15 PM

I would definitely prefer that - Felton would get to play his position and we'd get to have some size for once. I don't know why we do the mcinnis-felton start, doesn't make much sense to me really...

LootOP
04-06-2016, 08:49 AM
The key to Dallas' success is playing Felton out of position.

Jasper
04-06-2016, 11:07 AM
2008 thread :rolleyes: