PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Wade WANTS to play for the Bulls.

bullz_rule21
02-06-2008, 03:20 PM
It has been reported that Dwayne Wade wants to play for his hometown Chicago Bulls after his contract with Miami is up which is 09' i think. What are all of you thoughts about this. He wants to come here should we take him? I think HELL YES, with Wade in the lineup with Hinrich we would have a tall backcourt that would have no worries about being pushed around. We would finally have that go to guy/all star/ big name guy. We would have to rework our roster some with all the guards we have currently. But i say do anything possible to bring him in, especially if he wants to play here.

Note the year Wade becomes a restricted free agent, Ben Wallace's contract comes off the books, so it would be possible to grab Wade.

stewen12
02-06-2008, 04:07 PM
haha wont happen

Jimmy2k8
02-06-2008, 05:29 PM
I hope not.

bullz_rule21
02-06-2008, 07:46 PM
It was mentioned on sports center. I could see him wanting a change if the Heat still keep on struggling.

captainkirk
02-07-2008, 10:17 AM
It's a dream of mine, and I hope one day will come true!

Crazy Style
02-07-2008, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't mind him coming here at all.

Moose
02-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Honestly I won't be surprised if this actually happens. Wade would be perfect for the Bulls. He's exactly what they need.

KaptnKirk12
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
I'd welcome it, as long as he doesn't get injured every single year. With Hinrich and Wade, Chicago would have expierence, height, offense, and defense. That'd probably be the strongest duo in the league - nobody would touch them defensive wise.

Only thing is, we would probably have to take a chance and let Gordon go at the end of the season, unless we would be able to trade Wallace and Gordon to get Wade, which is unlikely.

idizzle
05-19-2008, 06:43 PM
I was having a discussion with someone about basketball and I was talking about D-Wade and how they are rebuilding in Miami. I was talking about around the 09-10 season when he can opt out and if the Heat are still bad that he should come to Chicago. Larry Hughes contract will be up by then.

Could you imagine this lineup?

PG-Hinrich
SG-Wade
SF-Deng
PF-Gooden or Thomas (gained some muscles and a consistent jumpshot)
C-Noah

ConanRulesNBC
05-20-2008, 12:59 AM
I don't think he'll want to leave the Heat right now. They have Shawn Marion and will probably have a good draft pick who could turn out to be someone like Michael Beasley. They can also make some trades and they'd be right back in it, if Wade comes back healthy next season.

Ring#7
05-20-2008, 01:10 AM
I wish we could sign him this offseason. If somehow Wade became available, You pursue him right away. I'd give Miami whatever they want.

DwadeOverLebron
05-20-2008, 02:53 PM
your a sack of :banana:

i have not seen or heard this anywhere, show me some proof, we have a better chance at landing the #1 or 2 pick tonight than prying dwade from the heat

lil baller
05-20-2008, 06:19 PM
okay this is dumb why would dwayne go to chicago, i know it is his home town but honestly one season. the heat will have a good season next year. look at this
pg.derrick rose(if they draft him)
sg. dwayne wade
sf. shawn marion
pf. udonis haslem
c. ???????
that doesnt sound bad