PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James race for his 10,000th career points

Lebron23
02-25-2008, 06:29 AM
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Lebron-James-Photograph-C12211282.jpeg

Lebron currently with 9,946 points. I predict that he would scored his 10,000 career points against the Boston Celtics this coming Wednesday, and the Cavs would beat the Boston Celtics to win the regular season series matchup 3-1.

Lebron would probably break Kobe Bryant's record as the youngest NBA player to hit the 10K mark.

Myth
02-25-2008, 06:34 AM
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Lebron-James-Photograph-C12211282.jpeg

Lebron would probably break Kobe Bryant's record as the youngest NBA player to hit the 10K mark.

Easily. Kobe was just a little older than 24.5 years old.

weakbomb
02-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Will he be the youngest player that scored 10.000 points? The problem is that:)

Lebron23
02-25-2008, 06:38 AM
Easily. Kobe was just a little older than 24.5 years old.

Who is the faster NBA Player to hit his 10,000 career points? Michael Jordan or Wilt Chamberlain.

Lebron23
02-25-2008, 06:42 AM
Will he be the youngest player that scored 10.000 points? The problem is that:)

I think he would be the youngest player to scored 10,000 points in the NBA, but that record will probably stayed forever because of the rule that HS players need to play one season in the NCAA to be eligible in the NBA Draft.

I can see Kevin Durant breaking the record if he will develop his offensive game, and learn how to shoot in a higher percentage.

Psileas
02-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Who is the faster NBA Player to hit his 10,000 career points? Michael Jordan or Wilt Chamberlain.

Chamberlain was the fastest to reach 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, ... , 30,000 career points.

Lebron23
02-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Chamberlain was the fastest to reach 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, ... , 30,000 career points.

I think Lebron and Wilt have some thing in common. According to Elias Sports Bureau, James joined Wilt Chamberlain (1961-62) as the only players to score at least 30 points in nine straight games against the Celtics.

If Lebron James have another terrific performance this week, he would be the only player in NBA History to score 30 or more points in 10 straight games against the Boston Franchise.

I think that would be another milestone in his basketball career beside hitting his 10,000 career points. :)

Lebron23
02-27-2008, 05:47 AM
9,946 + 35= 9,981

19 or more points Lebron would be hitting his 10,000 career points.

brandonislegend
02-27-2008, 06:09 AM
Lebron23 are you a lebron fan or cleveland fan?

Lebron23
02-27-2008, 06:10 AM
Lebron23 are you a lebron fan or cleveland fan?

Both :cheers:

brandonislegend
02-27-2008, 06:16 AM
what are you going to do when he leaves cleveland?

El Kabong
02-27-2008, 06:18 AM
His location is LeBronville. I imagine that'd be some sort of indication.

Lebron23
02-27-2008, 06:23 AM

I do not think he will leave Cleveland because he was born and raise in Akron, and giving this team a championship is one of his main goal after he was selected as the first overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft.

But if ever LBJ change his mind by signing with a Big Market team in the 2010 Season.

I am still supporting the Cleveland Cavaliers because this is my favorite team since 2002, when they drafted Dajuan Wagner as the 6th overall pick in the NBA Draft.

I thought Wagner is the chosen one, but it turns out that LBJ will be my favorite player in the NBA, and he already led the Cavaliers to the NBA Finals last year.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:31 AM
I do not think he will leave Cleveland because he was born and raise in Akron, and giving this team a championship is one of his main goal after he was selected as the first overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft.

But if ever LBJ change his mind by signing with a Big Market team in the 2010 Season.

I am still supporting the Cleveland Cavaliers because this is my favorite team since 2002, when they drafted Dajuan Wagner as the 6th overall pick in the NBA Draft.

I thought Wagner is the chosen one, but it turns out that LBJ will be my favorite player in the NBA, and he already led the Cavaliers to the NBA Finals last year.

lol

RedBlackAttack
03-12-2013, 02:33 AM

I think LeBron will stay with the Heat. The Heat are now a winning franchise with 2 NBA titles in the last 6 years. It's much easier to recruit a player in Miami.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272895&page=4

:facepalm

plowking
03-12-2013, 02:38 AM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272895&page=4

:facepalm

Why do you care who he supports? Is he not allowed to support a player?

Get a life and leave the guy alone. Not everyone is a fan of a team. Half of you complain about supporting a player, half of you complain about supporting a team if you're not from the city itself. How many other rules are there? How about letting people support who they like?

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:38 AM

Get a life and leave the guy alone. Not everyone is a fan of a team.

He said himself he is a Cavs fan? You act like we are making it up :roll:

plowking
03-12-2013, 02:40 AM
He said himself he is a Cavs fan? You act like we are making it up :roll:

Obviously because Lebron played there. Its the exact same as you riding Kyrie's jock right now and wanting Cleveland to do well because of him.

joeyjoejoe
03-12-2013, 02:40 AM
Bit off topic but cp3 is 5 points away from 10,000

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Obviously because Lebron played there.

Ne 1
03-12-2013, 02:42 AM

Get a life and leave the guy alone. Not everyone is a fan of a team. Half of you complain about supporting a player, half of you complain about supporting a team if you're not from the city itself. How many other rules are there? How about letting people support who they like?

Leave Lebron23 alone.

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/Blacksmith66/Leave_Britney_Alone.png

plowking
03-12-2013, 02:43 AM

I don't know the guy personally. But Wagner is out of the league, his favorite player plays for Miami, so what is the natural assumption? He has a new favorite team. For all we know, he still might like Cleveland.

ripthekik
03-12-2013, 02:43 AM

:lol

plowking
03-12-2013, 02:44 AM
Leave Lebron23 alone.

I couldn't give a damn. Its just funny to see the double standard by brandonislegend considering he jocks Kyrie just as hard as Lebron23 does Lebron. Maybe harder. Dude has so many favorite teams, and hes going after another poster for it? :oldlol:

brandonislegend
I don't know the guy personally. But Wagner is out of the league, his favorite player plays for Miami, so what is the natural assumption? He has a new favorite team. For all we know, he still might like Cleveland.

I am not even sure what you are trying to argue, are you reading what he has posted/is posting :biggums:

Ne 1
Originally posted by LeBron23:
I am still a Cavaliers fan even if LeBron sign with the Bulls, Knicks, or Nets.

lol

plowking
03-12-2013, 02:45 AM
lol

To be fair, he set the precedent. Didn't say anything about if he joins the Heat. :roll: :roll:

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 02:46 AM
This is an old thread. LeBron already became the youngest player to ever score 20,000 points in the NBA.

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lebron-James-press-photo-championship.jpg

I hope he stays in Miami.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:46 AM
To be fair, he set the precedent. Didn't say anything about if he joins the Heat. :roll: :roll:

Originally Posted by Lebron23
LeBron is gonna win an NBA Championship someday. I am still a Cavaliers fan even if LeBron sign with the Bulls, Knicks, or Nets, etc.

plowking
03-12-2013, 02:48 AM
Originally Posted by Lebron23
LeBron is gonna win an NBA Championship someday. I am still a Cavaliers fan even if LeBron sign with the Bulls, Knicks, or Nets, etc.

Obviously your head is too far up your ass to understand the joke. :oldlol:

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:50 AM
Oh you're a Heat fan and 49ers fan :roll:, figures why am I even arguing with you.

ripthekik
03-12-2013, 02:51 AM
I hope he stays in Miami.
Just like you hoped he'd stay in Cleveland right?? :roll: :roll:
Let me ask you, if he goes to the Lakers in 2014, whose fan are you going to be?

Graviton
03-12-2013, 02:51 AM
1st Clippersfan, now Lebron23, Brandon going after the big names of the elite teams. Who will be next? I took care of Pauk with the Laker lions few weeks ago, very few big shots left. :oldlol:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/photos/25076/nos_ether_large.jpg

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 02:52 AM
LeBron has more championship ring than his former team.

http://i.imgur.com/JLijS.gif

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:52 AM
1st Clippersfan, now Lebron23, Brandon going after the big names of the elite teams. Who will be next? I took care of Pauk with the Laker lions few weeks ago, very few big shots left. :oldlol:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/photos/25076/nos_ether_large.jpg

You can be my Robert Horry or Derek Fisher. :roll:

RedBlackAttack
03-12-2013, 02:54 AM

I couldn't care less who he supports. He brought this upon himself by chastising others for being fans of players and his constant bashing of Kobe and Laker fans has gotten extremely old. He is a hypocrite and a moron. He deserves every bit of it.

Graviton
You can be my Robert Horry or Derek Fisher. :roll:
Psh more like Kobe/Duncan, don't get too cocky old man.

ripthekik

And he has just as much ring as Darko. Oh, Adam Morrison has 1 more ring than him.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:55 AM

The team you said you were a fan of before LeBron and would be even if he left?

plowking
03-12-2013, 02:55 AM
Oh you're a Heat fan and 49ers fan :roll:, figures why am I even arguing with you.

Now resorting to calling me a bandwagoner? :oldlol:
You've really got nothing. I've been here longer than you, and sat through countless terrible seasons with the Heat.

You on the other hand... A Memphis fan, a Lakers fan, a Kobe fan, a Kyrie fan... Shit, you'll probably be arguing for the Heat when you jump on our ship soon.

L8kersfan222
03-12-2013, 02:56 AM
I am still supporting the Cleveland Cavaliers
You're a joke, your heat fan status has been revoked, remove your avi ASAP.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:57 AM
Now resorting to calling me a bandwagoner? :oldlol:
You've really got nothing. I've been here longer than you, and sat through countless terrible seasons with the Heat.

You on the other hand... A Memphis fan, a Lakers fan, a Kobe fan, a Kyrie fan... Shit, you'll probably be arguing for the Heat when you jump on our ship soon.

I wasn't a Memphis fan I followed the team because I am a UCONN fan and Rudy Gay was my favorite player that ever played there, I was "rooting" for them when the Lakers got knocked out of the playoffs mainly because I hate the Clippers, and I am a Kobe fan because he is on the Lakers?

and thats cool you like 2 teams that are on the complete opposite side of the US and are both on top of their respective sports

The-Legend-24
03-12-2013, 02:59 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

imnew09
03-12-2013, 03:03 AM

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/bruce_lee_lol_gif.gif

Deuce Bigalow
03-12-2013, 03:04 AM
"I thought Wagner was the chosen one"

zizozain
03-12-2013, 03:04 AM
lol @ two stupid friends aussie *** and lebrick23

plowking
03-12-2013, 03:05 AM
I wasn't a Memphis fan I followed the team because I am a UCONN fan and Rudy Gay was my favorite player that ever played there, I was "rooting" for them when the Lakers got knocked out of the playoffs mainly because I hate the Clippers, and I am a Kobe fan because he is on the Lakers?

and thats cool you like 2 teams that are on the complete opposite side of the US and are both on top of their respective sports

What has the US got to do with me? I don't live there.

And somehow you being a UCONN fan and a Lakers fan isn't the same thing? :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
I'm quite confident he had never heard of Wagner prior to James entering the NBA. Ultimate poser.

Lebron23
You're a joke, your heat fan status has been revoked, remove your avi ASAP.

Who are you?

plowking
03-12-2013, 03:06 AM
lol @ two stupid friends aussie *** and lebrick23

Who's alternate account are you? Seriously?

You post nothing but garbage and have all that green rep. :oldlol:

L8kersfan222
03-12-2013, 03:10 AM
Who are you?
A lawyer in training.

zizozain
Who's alternate account are you? Seriously?

You post nothing but garbage and have all that green rep. :oldlol:
go defend YOUR FRIEND lebron23
:roll:

brandonislegend
What has the US got to do with me? I don't live there.

And somehow you being a UCONN fan and a Lakers fan isn't the same thing? :oldlol:

I got recruited by UCONN before I tore my acl ended up going to Long Beach State but my dad went to UCONN and I was a fan growing up.

Deuce Bigalow
03-12-2013, 03:12 AM
A lawyer in training.
:oldlol:

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 03:17 AM
I am also a law student. I think LeBron will break Kareem Abdul jabbar's scoring record in less than 8 years.

Graviton
03-12-2013, 03:20 AM
Pauk, what do you think of this situation? Do you sympathise with Lebron23 dilemma? Tell us if it is right for young lion to leave his old pride behind and join the new pride his hero formed? What is just, for him to stay loyal to his native pride or follow in the paw steps of LeLion and ride the newlt assembled pack? Nature's wonders are truly amazing.

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 03:21 AM

Wagner was a good player in college and HS.

Graviton
03-12-2013, 03:24 AM
Damn Lebron23 does sound like an alien robot that discovered a Google translator.

He always starts off with a single passive statement, followed by a declarative sentence that is absolutely random and irrelevant and has nothing to do with the subject at hand. There may be a random pic or gif present as well. This style is used every single time.

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 03:28 AM
What "law school" did you go to?

UST Civil Law.

imnew09
03-12-2013, 03:30 AM
UST Civil Law.

United Sucking Tortilla? :applause:

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 03:34 AM
He's super Lebron23. The Filipino wrestler, lawyer, LeBron stan, and last but not least, a pedophile. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6198684&postcount=47

dat versatility :bowdown:

http://madeinhead.org/anism/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/super-retard.JPG

You look like a Mr. Universe Candidate. Just look at that abs, and muscles.

plowking
03-12-2013, 03:37 AM
I got recruited by UCONN before I tore my acl ended up going to Long Beach State but my dad went to UCONN and I was a fan growing up.

Good to know you need to legitimize your fanhood to a poster online.

plowking
03-12-2013, 03:41 AM
go defend YOUR FRIEND lebron23
:roll:

:oldlol:

You're the biggest bitch. Keep hiding behind that alt. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
03-12-2013, 10:55 AM

Haven't you yourself got on others cases for liking certain players/teams despite living in another location ?

SilkkTheShocker
03-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Considering brandonislegend roots for like 6 different teams and Kyrie, he should probably just shut the f.uck up. And I don't even like LeBron23.

Kingwillball
03-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Wagner was a good player in college and HS.

No Wagner was one of the best scorers ever in HS..Averaged 40 ppg his sr season.. :bowdown:

alenleomessi
03-12-2013, 12:08 PM
'i am also a law student'

goat quote :lol

Whoah10115
03-12-2013, 12:36 PM

You can't disparage and make fun of a franchise that you said you'd always support; not without at least acknowledging something.

plowking
03-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Haven't you yourself got on others cases for liking certain players/teams despite living in another location ?

I've only done it to certain posters who do nothing but troll on here. Hence just getting back at them. I couldn't give a rats ass. People like who they like.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Considering brandonislegend roots for like 6 different teams and Kyrie, he should probably just shut the f.uck up. And I don't even like LeBron23.

Because I have league pass and watch multiple games I root for people? :roll:

tazb
03-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Make the race to his 30,000th career point thread. :rockon:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-17-2013, 10:45 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: