PDA

View Full Version : Dino Radja (ex Boston) is gay???

dynamyta1
03-19-2008, 04:55 PM
The press in Croatia reported that Dino Rađa, known in English as Dino Radja is gay. For those that do not know or remember Dino Radja was a superstar in Europe.

He joined the NBA where he played for the Boston Celtics in the 1990s era. He was a 6-11 big man and was quite a good player. He was a very good NBA player but he started to get some health problems. He was traded to the Philadelphia 76ers and he failed his physical.

I don't remember what was wrong with him but it was something that meant he couldn't get a contract or play with an NBA team because he could not pass a physical. So he left the NBA after the trade fell apart and went back to Europe and continued to have a great career there before retiring.

According to Croatian press it is out that he is gay and played in the NBA like John Amaechi afraid to announce it. Also supposedly like Amaechi it is rumored he claims there were "many gay NBA players" also afraid to come out of the closet................

Hmm.......now we have two ex players making this claim.:confusedshrug:

http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/dino-radja-cuo-sam-da-dilam-drogu-ali-ovaj-trac/378506.aspx

http://www.bug.hr/petric/mhj/radja.jpg

Amechi, RAdja, next: ?

Cottino Mobley, Rschard jefferson?

http://thehype.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/rodman

PK3434
03-19-2008, 04:58 PM
I vividly remember Dino.....His name actually comes up from time to time when me and my friends talk about 90s basketball....He was an ok player, but was so goofy and his name is Dino, so he was easy to make fun of.

John Starks
03-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Dino was alright. He was a 16-8 player...nothing great but a decent enuogh SAR, D.Gooden, LeMarcus Aldridge (sorry) type.

He had bad injuries, playing a total of 75 games in his last 2 seasons forcing retirement.

Lebron23
03-19-2008, 05:05 PM
I think he is John Amaechi's favorite player in the NBA.

VCMVP1551
03-19-2008, 05:11 PM
Mobley and Jefferson seem gay but I doubt they'll come out until they are retired if they really are gay.

vert48
03-19-2008, 05:12 PM
http://thehype.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/rodmanHe hides it so well with that shirt and hair. How could anyone have known?

MrEncinas
03-19-2008, 05:14 PM
and this is worthy of its own thread? So he likes dick, do we really give a ****?

worldbefree
03-19-2008, 05:21 PM
I don't want to know if any NBA player is gay.
It would ruin everything. AND YES, I am biased.

Chalkmaze
03-19-2008, 05:23 PM

Very homophobic is what you meant to say... You're also probably a suppressed homosexual.

DieHardBullsFan
03-19-2008, 05:24 PM
Mobley and Jefferson seem gay but I doubt they'll come out until they are retired if they really are gay.

lmao....

Mobley has a kid...I doubt if hes gay..but who knows he might be on the down-low like Eddie Murphy....and I heard a few people talk about the Jefferson rumor ....

SRZ66
03-19-2008, 05:26 PM
and this is worthy of its own thread? So he likes dick, do we really give a ****?
u clicked on it and posted in it hahahahahah own3d!:cheers: :rockon: :hammerhead: :violin: :banghead:

Interminator
03-19-2008, 05:28 PM
I mean really what makes a former NBA player being gay news.

Am I supposed to believe there should be an asterisk next to his stats because he was taking daily injections of jizz in his ass during his few seasons in the NBA.

Unless the jizz was giving him a competitive advantage over other NBA players:oldlol:

VCMVP1551
03-19-2008, 05:29 PM
lmao....

Mobley has a kid...I doubt if hes gay..but who knows he might be on the down-low like Eddie Murphy....and I heard a few people talk about the Jefferson rumor ....

Cuttino Mobley exposed

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Cuttino_Scandal.html

As far as Jefferson well there have been various rumors about him and his voice doesn't help at all and neither did the advice he gave to any gay athlete which seemed very well thought out. RJ may be straight and I'd say 50/50. I havent' heard him admit it or deny it and as long as he helps the Nets I don't care honestly.

Psileas
03-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Wait, is this a fact or just a rumor (like the old ones about Isiah, Magic or Pippen being bi's)? A few hours ago, I read this as a rumor and that Rađa didn't admit anything.

Interminator
03-19-2008, 05:32 PM
lmao....

I dont really understand what being on the down-low means.

Homosexuality is a lifestyle not an act of having sex with another man,and throughout history multiple warriors and emperors had sex with guys although they had sex with women and had children.

Seriously,it is not uncommon for a normally strait person to think about having sex with a man but they think something is wrong with them because they're taught throughout childhood not to be gay and that gay is wrong.Thats why there are so many confused individuals out there unsure about their sexuality,like GOBB.

Interminator
03-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Wait, is this a fact or just a rumor (like the old ones about Isiah, Magic or Pippen being bi's)? A few hours ago, I read this as a rumor and that Rađa didn't admit anything.
Neither mentioned above are Bi.

Rumors are such full bull**** because if I said "LeBron James has a secret videotape of having a threesome with Paris and Nicky Hilton" and I convince someone that its true and they go and convince another person that its true then so on and so on.....

Then LeBron would have to defend himself of the allegations by making public his sextape with Paris and Nicky Hilton.:D

VCMVP1551
03-19-2008, 05:35 PM

The Magic Johnson rumor wasn't really fair though. He had HIV and of course that starts rumors because that is the first thing everyone thinks of when they hear HIV.

ihatetimthomas
03-19-2008, 05:36 PM
I always thought jeff foster could be gay

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/Jeff_Foster-arton20964-240x240.jpg

MrEncinas
03-19-2008, 05:37 PM
u clicked on it and posted in it hahahahahah own3d!:cheers: :rockon: :hammerhead: :violin: :banghead:
I did, because I wanted to ask the question I asked. Why is this worthy of its own thread?

DieHardBullsFan
03-19-2008, 05:38 PM

Homosexuality is a lifestyle not an act of having sex with another man,and throughout history multiple warriors and emperors had sex with guys although they had sex with women and had children.

Seriously,it is not uncommon for a normally strait person to think about having sex with a man but they think something is wrong with them because they're taught throughout childhood not to be gay and that gay is wrong.Thats why there are so many confused individuals out there unsure about their sexuality,like GOBB.

down-low is from a book that came out a few years ago about men who were married to women and had kids and everything...were living another lifestyle as a gay man.....

VCMVP1551
03-19-2008, 05:39 PM
The most obviously gay player is Anderson Varejao

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/varejao0824.jpg

Chalkmaze
03-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Homosexuality is a lifestyle not an act of having sex with another man.

Seriously, could you please further expand on your reasoning for saying this? A friend of mine is gay, and he says the same thing, and we've argued about it for hours. He says you can be be gay but not have ever had sex, which makes sense, because you would be attracted to the same sex still... But how is it a lifestyle? You could act totally like a heterosexual male yet like men. I really don't get it.

rapsfan3
03-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Richard Jefferson = GAY

loot
03-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Seriously,it is not uncommon for a normally strait person to think about having sex with a man.

isn't it uncommon for straight men?

worldbefree
03-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Very homophobic is what you meant to say... You're also probably a suppressed homosexual.

Don't be mad cause Amechi wouldn't respond to your emails you homer.

Interminator
03-19-2008, 05:58 PM
down-low is from a book that came out a few years ago about men who were married to women and had kids and everything...were living another lifestyle as a gay man.....
How ignorant can a woman be not to notice that her husband is a ******?

Chalkmaze
03-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Don't be mad cause Amechi wouldn't respond to your emails you homer.

Cool... He was a really bad basketball player, but kind of an interesting person. Almost has his PhD. I walked by him once at the mall, after recognizing him, I waved, he stopped and bowed to me, I thought it was pretty amusing, and a cool gesture. That would be neat if he responded to my emails, although I've never sent any. Doesn't mean we'd be having sex.

Interminator
03-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Seriously, could you please further expand on your reasoning for saying this? A friend of mine is gay, and he says the same thing, and we've argued about it for hours. He says you can be be gay but not have ever had sex, which makes sense, because you would be attracted to the same sex still... But how is it a lifestyle? You could act totally like a heterosexual male yet like men. I really don't get it.
My cousin has been gay for years,ever since we were like 10.

Homosexuals carry themselves in their own way,its not how you live but its more of how your carry yourself.

Those who act like heterosexual men but are actually homosexuals are those who are confused and embarassed to publicly admit they are gay but they carry themselves like a homosexual,one example of this would be GOBB.

Carrying yourself like a homosexual can be from how you talk to your friends to the movements you make when you talk:confusedshrug:

Its very compliacated,we spent several weeks in a semester discussing homosexuality in sociology.:oldlol:

Poseidon
03-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Luke Walton and Richard Jefferson are the most obvious gay couple in the NBA. They're BFF since college, co-purchased a summer home and live together in the off season and they both look and act very "feminine."

Heck, Luke Walton even plays like a WNBA player.

Chalkmaze
03-19-2008, 06:14 PM
My cousin has been gay for years,ever since we were like 10.

Homosexuals carry themselves in their own way,its not how you live but its more of how your carry yourself.

Those who act like heterosexual men but are actually homosexuals are those who are confused and embarassed to publicly admit they are gay but they carry themselves like a homosexual,one example of this would be GOBB.

Carrying yourself like a homosexual can be from how you talk to your friends to the movements you make when you talk:confusedshrug:

Its very compliacated,we spent several weeks in a semester discussing homosexuality in sociology.:oldlol:

hmmmm... see I still disagree with that... People stereotype, and think that because someone acts a certain way, like a limp wrist or whispy voice, that that makes them gay... sometimes the stereotype does work out that way.. But there are lots of completely straight guys that carry themselves like the gay stereotype. Vice versa, there are many many homosexual men who act very masculine.

I still don't really buy the argument you made, but I appreciate your taking the time to try to explain it.

BrooklynZoo
03-19-2008, 06:57 PM
i think that gay players should have asterisks next to their names like barry bonds

jbot
03-19-2008, 06:59 PM
He hides it so well with that shirt and hair. How could anyone have known?

true.

i remember him a little. maybe he's gonna cash in on his gayness and write a book too. retards.

kidachi
03-20-2008, 02:03 PM
According to Croatian press it is out that he is gay and played in the NBA like John Amaechi afraid to announce it. Also supposedly like Amaechi it is rumored he claims there were "many gay NBA players" also afraid to come out of the closet................

:eek:

Valliant13
03-20-2008, 02:30 PM

What do you care who someone has sex with? How does it affect anyone else in any way? It's like if the franchise player on the Raps wore wooden shoes...it's not my style, but they're his ****ing feet so why would I object?

Do think cheering for a gay player would turn you gay?

Allstar24
03-20-2008, 02:41 PM
I've heard about Jefferson, but whoever said Mobley's gay?

LJJ
03-20-2008, 03:43 PM
I've heard about Jefferson, but whoever said Mobley's gay?

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/francis-mobley.jpg

ChuckOakley
03-27-2008, 01:57 PM
I thought it was funny that Tommy H. metioned that Dino's "ex-wife" was in the crowd last night at the Pheonix game to see Giricek play. Is Gordan G. g@y too?

elz
03-27-2008, 02:50 PM
The press in Croatia reported that Dino Rađa, known in English as Dino Radja is gay. For those that do not know or remember Dino Radja was a superstar in Europe.

He joined the NBA where he played for the Boston Celtics in the 1990s era. He was a 6-11 big man and was quite a good player. He was a very good NBA player but he started to get some health problems. He was traded to the Philadelphia 76ers and he failed his physical.

I don't remember what was wrong with him but it was something that meant he couldn't get a contract or play with an NBA team because he could not pass a physical. So he left the NBA after the trade fell apart and went back to Europe and continued to have a great career there before retiring.

Hmm.......now we have two ex players making this claim.:confusedshrug:

http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/dino-radja-cuo-sam-da-dilam-drogu-ali-ovaj-trac/378506.aspx

Amechi, RAdja, next: ?

http://thehype.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/rodman

WHO CARES

This coming out party sht is annoying
Yeah Homosexuality is a hot topic
but someone's sexual preference is no ones business.

I don't need a got damn! bulletin telling the world which sex you prefer.

Its only a hot topic because Sports reporters need something else to write about.

So Fine DINO you like men, big deal!

Unless your teammates were Gay bashing its not a story go back to living your life after basketball.

God bless and peace to you

fos
03-27-2008, 04:07 PM

Somebody is a homosexual. I've never thought about having sex with a man.. You're sick. Homosexuality is a psychological disorder and was labeled as one until what 1994 when they changed it after intense lobbying and smear campaigns by homos. Sorry.

Dasher
03-27-2008, 04:14 PM
i think that gay players should have asterisks next to their names like barry bonds

Is that so you have a better idea of which NBA players you can date?

Chalkmaze
03-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Somebody is a homosexual. I've never thought about having sex with a man.. You're sick. Homosexuality is a psychological disorder and was labeled as one until what 1994 when they changed it after intense lobbying and smear campaigns by homos. Sorry.

:rolleyes:

Continue to live in fear of the scary gays. Your knowledge on the subject is rather sparse it seems, keep educating yourself on it, maybe you'll understand them a little better and won't live in such terror.

kumquat
03-27-2008, 04:20 PM
Is that so you have a better idea of which NBA players you can date?

:roll:
It's just going to take one star being outed, then a whole stack of dudes will start "asterixing" themselves.

fos
03-27-2008, 04:30 PM
:rolleyes:

Continue to live in fear of the scary gays. Your knowledge on the subject is rather sparse it seems, keep educating yourself on it, maybe you'll understand them a little better and won't live in such terror.

LMAO afraid of gays? No I just find them disgusting and mentally ill it's nothing personal. Why would I be afraid of gays? What would they do say "You're soooooooo last year" and snap their fingers at me? Or would they try to slap me? Political correctness is hillarious. I don't fear homosexuals but I don't have to like them or approve of what they do. I think they're disgusting and I think they're mentally ill. As I said the American Psychological Association or whatever it is correctly had homosexually labeled a mental illness in the early to mid 90's before they harrassed them into changing their stance on the issue. Homosexuality amongst men is usually from over dependence on the mother or sometimes sexual molestation.

Chalkmaze
03-27-2008, 05:23 PM
LMAO afraid of gays? No I just find them disgusting and mentally ill it's nothing personal. Why would I be afraid of gays? What would they do say "You're soooooooo last year" and snap their fingers at me? Or would they try to slap me? Political correctness is hillarious. I don't fear homosexuals but I don't have to like them or approve of what they do. I think they're disgusting and I think they're mentally ill. As I said the American Psychological Association or whatever it is correctly had homosexually labeled a mental illness in the early to mid 90's before they harrassed them into changing their stance on the issue. Homosexuality amongst men is usually from over dependence on the mother or sometimes sexual molestation.

There are any number of reasons you might be afraid of gays. Afraid your friend might secretly be gay and try to get with you, afraid that when you express any emotion like a hug with another guy that it could be taken as being gay (so you need to make sure ahead of time you insult gays as much as possible so that no one suspects anything). (shrug) there's a long list and commentary that can be written about where the fear comes from, you'll figure it out.

It's not a mental illness... and was declassified as such by the APA majority in the 1970's not mid 90's. (source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology), what happened in the mid 90's is the WHO also finally changed their definition as well. Things change, we improve upon old models, racism was once considered positive too, but we figured out that was dumb.

Not all gays snap their fingers and act feminine, many are regular macho guys, soldiers, doctors, athletes, musicians etc. so I'd imagine many of them would just say not to worry about them let them be who they are, and they'll leave you alone.

Why do you have to disapprove or approve of what they do? 13 years ago I watched a group of kids for summer camp, there was one kid about 7 years old who was quite bright, articulate, and talented for someone his age, he used to chase the boys and kiss them along with the girls... Used to make me laugh and I found it rather odd, but I'd imagine that kid probably continued to like boys when he got older. So what? If that's what someone likes, that's what they like, nothing they can do about that. As far as it being disgusting... well... can't say I find anything entertaining about the thought of going down on a man myself, but what makes it disgusting for a man to go down on a man, and not a woman going down on a man? Is a woman that's doing the same thing also disgusting?

Why not just let them match up with other gay men, and let them do their thing without giving them a hard time about it?

RagingBull33
03-27-2008, 05:34 PM
I can't tell if this thread is absolutely hilarious due to the obvious sexual insecurities of some posters (fos) or absolutely depressing depiction of intolerance of the human race.

And no, I am not gay.

:rolleyes: , why? Does a preference or something someone is born with take away the accomplishments, or lack there of, of a player? What you're saying is something that can be easily compared to taking all black people out of record book, or placing an asterisks next to their name.

He hides it so well with that shirt and hair. How could anyone have known?
:roll:

bada bing
03-27-2008, 05:38 PM
i dont really care if a player is gay or not. Who cares? As long as he doesn't go grabbing guys ***** and feeling them all over the court...i dont give a ****.

Lamar Doom
03-27-2008, 06:09 PM
you have to be a special kind of insecure/ignorant to give a sh*t how or who someone f*cks. if someone being gay bothers you, catch up with the collective conscience and try not to continue wasting your life thinking about stuff that doesn't concern you (you idiot).

MiseryCityTexas
03-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Cuttino Mobley exposed

As far as Jefferson well there have been various rumors about him and his voice doesn't help at all and neither did the advice he gave to any gay athlete which seemed very well thought out. RJ may be straight and I'd say 50/50. I havent' heard him admit it or deny it and as long as he helps the Nets I don't care honestly.

mediatakeout are a bunch of gossiping lyers. mediatakeout will lie about anything.

ForceOfNature
03-27-2008, 06:51 PM
All I really remember of Radja was that he was Croatian and played for the Boston Celtics with Rick Fox, Antoine Walker, Eric Williams, David Wesley, etc.

Luke Walton and Richard Jefferson are the most obvious gay couple in the NBA. They're BFF since college, co-purchased a summer home and live together in the off season and they both look and act very "feminine."

Come on man - Steve Francis + Cuttino Mobley? They're the original gay couple.

mediatakeout are a bunch of gossiping lyers. mediatakeout will lie about anything.

Pictures don't lie though:

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Photos/Cuttino1.jpg
http://www.mediatakeout.com/Photos/Cuttino2.jpg

Dasher
05-08-2008, 08:51 AM
For your dance floor shopping pleasure.
*Amaechi,Jonh
*Jefferson,Richard
*Radja,Dino

wang4three
05-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Cuttino Mobley exposed

Lets use a website where the other main headlines are:

"IS BEYONCE PREGNANT ... HER HAIR SAYS YES!!!"

"We Are SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! Christina Milian Is Rockin Some BANGIN' SHOES!!"

"DAYYYYYYUUUUMMM!! We Knew Alicia Had HIPS .. But We AIN'T KNOW She Was HOLDIN' LIKE BUFFIE!!!"

"Global Warming Is Causing A NEW SPECIES ... The GROLAR Bear .. A Grizzly Bear/Polar Bear MIX"

Real journalism at it's finest there.

R.I.P.
05-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Let me guess he has a book coming out....

antone
05-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Wow, Dino Radja huh? That is too funny.

I went to the same college as Cuttino Mobley but I wasn't there when he was attending. I never heard anything about him being gay though and I know he is close with his father too, not that it means anything but usually if you have a strong male figure in your life you don't become gay. That first picture is definitely suspect but the second one could have been a fan wanting to take a pic or something.

I don't think Jefferson is gay, he's just that dude that acts like a little ***** that everyone says is gay but really isn't, he just acts like it. haha.

Hip 2 Da Game:The One Stop Hip Hop & Sports Blogspot: http://allhiphopsports.blogspot.com