PDA

View Full Version : JR Smith is as talented as Kobe Bryant.

w00terz
03-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Starts off 1-6 against Memphis.....

He's made 6 three pointers in a 5 minute period.

He's now scored 25 points in the fourth quarter.

Memphis announcer: "JR is playing a videogame right now." Reminds me of a "created player."

Did I mention these 3's are from like 28 feet out? And he drives to the basket fearlessly.

He has as much raw talent as KB24, he's just too stupid to realize it, or Karl is too stupid to realize it.

mjbulls23
03-24-2008, 10:21 PM
I have no idea..

who knows if he has/had as much natural talent? :confusedshrug:

he might..

but he's definitely not as skilled as Kobe Bryant

Valliant13
03-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Starts off 1-6.....

He's made 5-6 three pointers in about a 4 minute period.

He's now scored 24 points in 19 minutes (keeping in mind about 10 of those minutes he scored 2).

Memphis announcer: "JR is playing a videogame right now."

Did I mention these 3's are from like 28 feet out? And he drives to the basket fearlessly.

He can is as talented as KB24, he's just too stupid to realize it.

If by as talented you mean: A streaky volume shooter that got hot for a bit...then I agree with you.

w00terz
03-24-2008, 10:23 PM
I have no idea..

who knows if he has/had as much natural talent? :confusedshrug:

he might..

but he's definitely not as skilled as Kobe Bryant

Agreed. But at 22, he's only going to get better. He doesn't have Kobe's work ethic nor the heart.

ConspiracyTheory
03-24-2008, 10:23 PM
wtf are you smoking

Darsh
03-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Lets not go crazy...

StroShow4
03-24-2008, 10:24 PM
dear god please delete this before the kobe fans find it.. quick! we don't have much time!

Younggrease
03-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Agreed. But at 22, he's only going to get better. He doesn't have Kobe's work ethic nor the heart.

JR has a great work ethic..but he is dumb. I wouldnt doubt that he works harder then most NBA players

he isnt Kobe athletically but he has a nice package. He is a nice kid just really really dumb.

ryantheporchkid
JR has a great work ethic..but he is dumb. I wouldnt doubt that he works harder then most NBA players.

Since when?

w00terz
JR has a great work ethic..but he is dumb. I wouldnt doubt that he works harder then most NBA players.

He says when he isn't playing ball he plays "a lot of videogames." Doesn't really sound like he works hard.

Linas Kleiza
03-24-2008, 10:27 PM
delete this now.

we dont need any jinxing

geeWiz15
03-24-2008, 10:27 PM
he is absolutely not half as talented as Kobe is.

what he is, is a guy with a pretty good first step and a great vertical leap who works on his jumper religiously.

that does not make him a historic-level basketball talent like Kobe is.

Younggrease
03-24-2008, 10:28 PM
He says when he isn't playing ball he plays "a lot of videogames." Doesn't really sound like he works hard.

I have played ball with JR since HS. He works out at the same gym I do sometimes during the summer in Neptune, NJ. Dudes is a gym rat. I have seen him put up 5000 shots in a day sometimes a couple thousand more. He has been like that since he was a sophomore in high school. He stays in the gym for hours and hours and shots. Just because he doesnt say it to media doesnt mean he doesnt work hard.

thenextgreatbigman
03-24-2008, 10:30 PM
JR has a great work ethic..but he is dumb. I wouldnt doubt that he works harder then most NBA players

he isnt Kobe athletically but he has a nice package. He is a nice kid just really really dumb.
i don't know about that, that's one thing that he might have on kobe.

baseketball4life
03-24-2008, 10:32 PM
JR Smith is ****ing talented but dont ever put him in the same breath as Kobe Bryant :no:

Fatal_Flaw
03-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Let's get one thing straight: JR is not as talented as Kobe. Period.

With that said, JR seriously has all the tools to be an all-star in this league. No joke. The question is whether he will put it all together or not.

Younggrease
03-24-2008, 10:35 PM
i don't know about that, that's one thing that he might have on kobe.

Kobe is WAY quicker then JR. Its not close. Kobe can jump from all angles at the drop of a dime while JR needs to time to gather. Lateral movement has always been an issue with him since middle school. He has worked hard on it but it isnt near what Kobe has. As an overall athlete its not close imo. When he came into the league I was thinking more JRich.

Dizzle-2k7
03-24-2008, 10:38 PM
I love JR.. but hes missing a few things a young Kobe had.. most importantly: a lethal crossover / great handles..

If he can get some top 5-10 in the league type handles then maybe we can start comparing him to Bean.

GOBB
03-24-2008, 10:40 PM
How does jacking up 3pters hit or miss = Kobe? Whats his midrange game like? How is he coming off a screen and shooting? Can he post up? Signature move/go to move? Can he attack and break down a defender and defense while getting to the hole? Is he a playmaker?

Yeah he has all this talent...just too dumb to realize it. Guess the dumb part is jacking threes right? Miss me with the BS.

Phenomenon
03-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah and Tony Delk is better then Michael Jordan.

ILballa
03-24-2008, 11:01 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mguSs878jZU

He's got some handles.

StroShow4
03-24-2008, 11:09 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mguSs878jZU

He's got some handles.

damn... he had some nice moves in there.

jason816
03-24-2008, 11:22 PM
JR Smith would be averaging a lot more points if he's not the 3rd/4th option on the team.
But is he on the same level as kobe...? well... let's compare the stat of 22-year-old Kobe with JR Smith's.

el_locoteee
03-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Denver have 2 Allstar and a future HOF, the DPOY and a guy as talented as Kobe but they can't make the playoff.

jason816
03-24-2008, 11:29 PM
here we go.

KOBE
Year Team G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
99-00 LAL 66 62 38.2 0.468 0.319 0.821 1.6 4.7 6.3 4.9 1.6 0.9 2.76 3.30 22.5

JR Smith
Year Team G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
07-08 DEN 62 0 18.5 0.453 0.413 0.730 0.6 1.3 2.0 1.6 0.8 0.2 1.48 1.90 11.3

well... Kobe was the 2nd option with the Lakers... and he averaged 20mins more than JR Smith, while JR is the 3rd/4th option with the Nuggets...

i know stats doesn't say it all... but numbers don't lie.

ILballa
03-24-2008, 11:37 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KzCxnnaGUa4&feature=related

He had range in high school too. Starting at 1:05.

geeWiz15
03-24-2008, 11:38 PM
He's got some handles.
he never crossed anyone up in that mix. :oldlol:

just went behind the back a bunch of times and launched some absurd fadeaway. (and made it.)

koichiii
03-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Gilbert Arenas and Kobe Bryant are the greatest hard worker in the NBA.

I don't think JR Smith is even the most hard worker on his own team. George Karl always says he's impress with Linas Kleiza work ethic.

w00terz
03-24-2008, 11:53 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KzCxnnaGUa4&feature=related

He had range in high school too. Starting at 1:05.

:roll:

Some of those 3's are from almost half court. :bowdown:

trig
03-24-2008, 11:56 PM
JR can dunk, can shoot long 3's but he doesn't have a good midrange game. This is what separates the superstars to ordinary guards.

JR has a ton of moves but its not how many you can do but knowing when to do it is what important. That is where your basketball IQ comes in. He can probably do everything that kobe can do, but can he do it in-game?

This is why a lot of players imitate MJ but only a few came close. He always seem to make the right decisions on the floor.

ConanRulesNBC
03-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Another stupid move by Paxson was giving JR Smith up for no one. Imagine if the Hornets would have kept him and still got Tyson Chandler...

C: Tyson Chandler
PF: David West
SF: Peja
SG: JR Smith
PG: Chris Paul

w00terz
03-25-2008, 12:07 AM
JR can dunk, can shoot long 3's but he doesn't have a good midrange game. This is what separates the superstars to ordinary guards.

JR has a ton of moves but its not how many you can do but knowing when to do it is what important. That is where your basketball IQ comes in. He can probably do everything that kobe can do, but can he do it in-game?

This is why a lot of players imitate MJ but only a few came close. He always seem to make the right decisions on the floor.

I fully agree with you. All I'm saying is that JR has amazing talent and at 22, he's quickly getting better and better.

A lot of people say he doesn't have a good midrange game. I've watched just about every Nuggets game this year and very rarely does he shot midrange shots so I don't really think anyone can make a fair assessment. Plus, on a team with Melo and AI, we really don't need him to shoot jump shots.

Either way, people constantly call him a streaky shooter but I just don't see how a streaky shooter can shoot well over 40% from 3-point land for over 2 months straight with over 50% in some games.

w00terz
03-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Another stupid move by Paxson was giving JR Smith up for no one. Imagine if the Hornets would have kept him and still got Tyson Chandler...

C: Tyson Chandler
PF: David West
SF: Peja
SG: JR Smith
PG: Chris Paul

CP3 would have 20 assists a game. NO would be one of the best 3 point shooting teams in the league.

jo3y91
03-25-2008, 01:25 AM
definately as talented as kobe has athleticism, shoots the ball well similiar stats to kobe when kobe was his age. difference though.

jr smith is a complete idiot.

clayton
03-25-2008, 01:29 AM
So I think he can build up skill-sets in a matter of times too, right???

KRAYZIE
03-25-2008, 01:41 AM
JR scored 25 of Denvers 32 points in the 4th quarter tonight to really help the team win and he is also shooting 49% from the 3-pt line in March.
9-15/ 7-12 3-pt/ 27 points in 21 minutes
Man he had a helluva 4th quarter!
:bowdown:

el_locoteee
03-25-2008, 02:38 AM
definately as talented as kobe has athleticism, shoots the ball well similiar stats to kobe when kobe was his age. difference though.

jr smith is a complete idiot.

Can he shoot over double teams, can he pump fake and then get his shoot over anybody, can he create off the dribble, can he score with the back to the basket, can he finish with a variety of move in traffic, can he score over the other team best perimeter defender with help form their teammates every time. Can he score when the other team defense is set up to stop you, can he create from other as well as for him self, can he make or create for other in the clutch, can he play defense, can he lead a team, can he attracts double team to free other team mates.

I think is not only he is an idiot but he is a one dimensional player, his game is by far ready to be the focal point of the team, and that have nothing to do with his mind and more with his talent.

baseketball4life
03-25-2008, 02:43 AM
JR Smith is sick as **** too bad Karl hates him... Warriors would gladly take him... if he got 35 minutes a game hed average 25 ppg

ZOMG
03-25-2008, 03:13 AM
The title of this thread made my eyes bleed.

JR Smith is a rich man's Gerald Green. He can't create for himself and he scores because defenses know he's not a game-changer, unlike AI and Melo.

As for the Kobe comparison... I don't even know what to say to that. :confusedshrug:

bdreason
03-25-2008, 03:18 AM
JR has a ton of upside, but he seems to always be in Karls doghouse.

Plus, JR is the 3rd option on the Nuggets. Teams are trying to stop AI and Melo, which means JR should be able to get his at will.

NugzFan
03-25-2008, 03:35 AM
Denver have 2 Allstar and a future HOF, the DPOY and a guy as talented as Kobe but they can't make the playoff.

why can we? what happened? :confusedshrug:

baseketball4life
03-25-2008, 03:40 AM
i remember his McDonalds All American showing, he was signed with UNC... but he had such a great showing scouts told him to come out and he did

el_locoteee
03-25-2008, 04:17 AM
why can we? what happened? :confusedshrug:

Yes you got a change, and now more with Dirk injury but we probably know better once you face them in the next 2 games.

El Seano
03-25-2008, 04:17 AM
Well congratulations on the most attention grabbing topic title this week, if not the most truthful one.

w00terz
03-25-2008, 05:19 AM
Can he shoot over double teams, can he pump fake and then get his shoot over anybody, can he create off the dribble, can he score with the back to the basket, can he finish with a variety of move in traffic, can he score over the other team best perimeter defender with help form their teammates every time. Can he score when the other team defense is set up to stop you, can he create from other as well as for him self, can he make or create for other in the clutch, can he play defense, can he lead a team, can he attracts double team to free other team mates.

I think is not only he is an idiot but he is a one dimensional player, his game is by far ready to be the focal point of the team, and that have nothing to do with his mind and more with his talent.

Could Kobe do all this at age 22 on a regular basis? I think my topic is being a little misinterpreted. I'm not saying JR is playing like Kobe of right now (prime Kobe). I'm saying, the way he is playing, it is clear he has talent that some day can rival itself on par with Kobe. Will this happen? Probably not. Matter of fact, I would be willing to bet there is a 1 in 100 chance that it happens. However, the kid can easily be an all-star. You can't teach talent, you can only bring it out from a person. Under GK, JR will never mature properly unless he does it on his own (along with help from AI of course).

Basically, all I'm saying is that this kid can be something special. There is a limit to everyones' potential. Right now, I'd say Ginobili for example is maxed out on potential. He is as great as he will ever possibly be. Manu will never have the talent and finesse to do things that Kobe, Jordan, and Lebron can do. But he is still a hell of a player. JR on the other hand, he has got the athleticism, the fearlessness, the ability to be great. It just hasn't fully been developed or molded. He reminds me of a young Kobe Bryant when he gets hot and it seems like nothing can stop him.

Geandily
03-25-2008, 05:20 AM
Well congratulations on the most attention grabbing topic title this week, if not the most truthful one.

I will gain that distinction next week with my thread "Carmelo- Best player in NBA history?" I will post MJ's stats from when he was in highschool to Carmelo's, thus proving that Carmelo is the best player ever.

Seriously though in about 4 years people will laugh at the Nuggets for not starting J.R. this year

Lebron23
03-25-2008, 05:22 AM
I believe that JR Smith can average 23 PPG if he is the number 1 option of a team, and this guy deserve more minutes because he is clutch in the 4th quarter.

catzhernandez
03-25-2008, 05:26 AM
What? You know who he reminds ME of? Ricky Davis on the Cavs, the two years before LeBron was there. Same game as him.

Kobe? :oldlol: No.

w00terz
03-25-2008, 05:32 AM
What? You know who he reminds ME of? Ricky Davis on the Cavs, the two years before LeBron was there. Same game as him.

Davis was playing wayyy more minutes than JR has ever played in his whole career.

20 Dimes A Game
03-25-2008, 05:35 AM

You can say that again.

catzhernandez
03-25-2008, 05:44 AM
I never said anything about production or minutes. I said they have very similar playing styles. But if you really want to bring production/minutes into the discussion, okay... In 01-02 in 23 mpg Davis averaged 11.7 ppg on 48% from the field, and this year JR Smith, in 19 mpg is getting 11.3 ppg on 45% from the field. Quite obviously Smith has a more polished 3 point game, but I just see a lot of the same things in these guys, maybe I'm making the tie because they are both knuckleheads, but the way Davis used to go strong to the basket everytime reminds me of Smith's tenacity on the court at times.

w00terz
03-25-2008, 05:48 AM
I never said anything about production or minutes. I said they have very similar playing styles. But if you really want to bring production/minutes into the discussion, okay... In 01-02 in 23 mpg Davis averaged 11.7 ppg on 48% from the field, and this year JR Smith, in 19 mpg is getting 11.3 ppg on 45% from the field. Quite obviously Smith has a more polished 3 point game, but I just see a lot of the same things in these guys, maybe I'm making the tie because they are both knuckleheads, but the way Davis used to go strong to the basket everytime reminds me of Smith's tenacity on the court at times.

Word. I guess we will have to wait and see how he turns out. I get what you're saying.

catzhernandez
03-25-2008, 05:51 AM
Word. I guess we will have to wait and see how he turns out. I get what you're saying.
I'm not hating on the guy though, I LOVE watching JR play, and I will agree that he needs more minutes. I just hope he turns out to be smarter than Davis, and continues work on his game and become a very good player like he's capable of...

jo3y91
03-25-2008, 05:52 AM

ok relax relax, like i said he's an idiot a good player but jeez ur overrating kobe a bit much here, if kobe was so great why'd he shoot 11-30 tonight its not like the guy is God.

JR is good enough to start but he's also excellent off the bench very exciting player to watch and very skilled and yes he can shoot over double teams and he attracts doubles when he has one of his hot games.

w00terz
03-25-2008, 06:04 AM
I'm not hating on the guy though, I LOVE watching JR play, and I will agree that he needs more minutes. I just hope he turns out to be smarter than Davis, and continues work on his game and become a very good player like he's capable of...

Agreed. Same here.

w00terz
03-25-2008, 06:05 AM
ok relax relax, like i said he's an idiot a good player but jeez ur overrating kobe a bit much here, if kobe was so great why'd he shoot 11-30 tonight its not like the guy is God.

JR is good enough to start but he's also excellent off the bench very exciting player to watch and very skilled and yes he can shoot over double teams and he attracts doubles when he has one of his hot games.

Yep. I remember the last Spurs game, they had Bowen on JR for a few possessions because JR was embarassing Finley by blowing past him everytime he got the ball and getting a layup.

catzhernandez
03-25-2008, 06:07 AM
I gotta say though, JR can fill it up as quick as anyone in this league, I mean that. His volume scoring is unreal.

jo3y91
03-25-2008, 06:08 AM
Yep. I remember the last Spurs game, they had Bowen on JR for a few possessions because JR was embarassing Finley by blowing past him everytime he got the ball and getting a layup.
and he scored on bowen aswell. JR is a very good player but what people don't understand is that he lacks alot of basketball IQ. remember last year in the playoffs he was almost traded because he stopped running plays and started jacking up 3's, sure he can hit them but they weren't going that night and he kept bombing them.

he lacks discipline.

this discussion is basically the same as Rasheed Wallace being as talented as Garnett and Duncan when he wants to be but he's a lazy player that lacks discipline aswell.

ZOMG
03-25-2008, 07:01 AM
Right now, I'd say Ginobili for example is maxed out on potential. He is as great as he will ever possibly be. Manu will never have the talent and finesse to do things that Kobe, Jordan, and Lebron can do. But he is still a hell of a player. JR on the other hand, he has got the athleticism, the fearlessness, the ability to be great.

I've read that paragraph three times now. Each time you seemed to be saying that JR Smith has the potential to be better than Manu Ginobili, who's only the most fearless player in the league not named Iverson and someone who always has the ball in make-or-break situations. That's obviously a completely ridiculous statement, so I'll read it one more time and hope it's just a misunderstanding. Here goes...

Nope... you're actually saying that. :rolleyes:

jo3y91
03-25-2008, 07:07 AM
I've read that paragraph three times now. Each time you seemed to be saying that JR Smith has the potential to be better than Manu Ginobili, who's only the most fearless player in the league not named Iverson and someone who always has the ball in make-or-break situations. That's obviously a completely ridiculous statement, so I'll read it one more time and hope it's just a misunderstanding. Here goes...

make or break? really coz after tonights performance id consider jr smith a make or break player. 25 of ur teams final 32 points definately makes u make or break.

w00terz
03-25-2008, 07:17 AM

You don't understand what I'm saying. JR can jump higher than Ginobili, he's probably faster than Ginobili, more athletic than Ginobili, has more finesse in the air, all the things that talent brings you. JR damn well has the potential to be better than Manu. Having the ball in make or break situations has nothing to do with your "God-given talent." Ginobili is a just a phenomenal player period, however, he isn't on par with Kobe, Lebron, MJ in terms of athleticism though.

jo3y91
03-25-2008, 07:19 AM
You don't understand what I'm saying. JR can jump higher than Ginobili, he's probably faster than Ginobili, more athletic than Ginobili, has more finesse in the air, all the things that talent brings you. JR damn well has the potential to be better than Manu. Having the ball in make or break situations has nothing to do with your "God-given talent." Ginobili is a just a phenomenal player period, however, he isn't on par with Kobe, Lebron, MJ in terms of athleticism though.
he isn't on par with any of those players period in any category. he beats all of them in one category and thats being a better actor.

w00terz
03-25-2008, 07:25 AM
he isn't on par with any of those players period in any category. he beats all of them in one category and thats being a better actor.

:roll: :oldlol:

:cheers: Yep.

Dasher
03-25-2008, 07:45 AM
As long as George Karl is in Denver we will only get glimpses of JR's ability. He needs to be moved to a team lacking a real shooting guard. Orlando would be a perfect fit as Stan the man would love the additional spacing he could give Dwight. It would be impossible to double Dwight if you had JR, Hedo, and Rashard on the floor.

Jailblazers7
03-25-2008, 08:18 AM
As long as George Karl is in Denver we will only get glimpses of JR's ability. He needs to be moved to a team lacking a real shooting guard. Orlando would be a perfect fit as Stan the man would love the additional spacing he could give Dwight. It would be impossible to double Dwight if you had JR, Hedo, and Rashard on the floor.

JR doesnt really fit in that well with too many basketball teams in the NBA. He has poor shot selection, weak defense, and a very low basketball IQ. I think his role with the Nuggets is perfect for him because he is allowed free reign to pull the trigger and isnt expected to play much defense.

Make It Rain
03-25-2008, 12:55 PM

I hope that was a joke. JR Smith is more athletic than Kobe was in his physical prime. Kobe's not this top-flight athlete you guys make him look like. What separates Kobe from others is his work ethic and desire to be the best player. If Kobe had the natural gifts of some of these NBA players, we might be calling him a Top 5 player all time.

Make It Rain
03-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Kobe is WAY quicker then JR. Its not close. Kobe can jump from all angles at the drop of a dime while JR needs to time to gather. Lateral movement has always been an issue with him since middle school. He has worked hard on it but it isnt near what Kobe has. As an overall athlete its not close imo. When he came into the league I was thinking more JRich.
No. Kobe's advantages on just about every player is mostly mental. Kobe knows HOW to stop and turn and where and when to do it. JR is just less skilled. But he is physically much more gifted than Kobe. If there's one advantage JR Smith has on Kobe, it's athleticism.

Younggrease
03-25-2008, 12:58 PM
I hope that was a joke. JR Smith is more athletic than Kobe was in his physical prime. Kobe's not this top-flight athlete you guys make him look like. What separates Kobe from others is his work ethic and desire to be the best player. If Kobe had the natural gifts of some of these NBA players, we might be calling him a Top 5 player all time.

JR isn't as athletic as you think he is..He can jump but he isn't quick, has bad coordination in comparison, bad lateral movement in comparison, cant jump from the angles Kobe can and isn't as agile. The only think JR had on prime Kobe is two foot vertical leap.

f there's one advantage JR Smith has on Kobe, it's athleticism

I dont think you realize how quick Kobe is in comparison to a guy like JR, And this is Kobe after 12 years in the league. Then take in to account that Kobe can take off from all angles and in his prime and has body control and coordination that JR could only dream of. I don't think Kobe is some elite super athlete, I just know that JR is slightly overrated athletically.

obe knows HOW to stop and turn and where and when to do it.

JR cant do that, he cant control his body and like that. HE never could, he has always been stiff. He can jump off two feet but other then that he isnt some amazing all world athlete.

Make It Rain
03-25-2008, 01:08 PM
JR isn't as athletic as you think he is..He can jump but he isn't quick, has bad coordination in comparison, bad lateral movement in comparison, cant jump from the angles Kobe can and isn't as agile. The only think JR had on prime Kobe is two foot vertical leap.

I dont think you realize how quick Kobe is in comparison to a guy like JR, And this is Kobe after 12 years in the league. Then take in to account that Kobe can take off from all angles and in his prime and has body control and coordination that JR could only dream of. I don't think Kobe is some elite super athlete, I just know that JR is slightly overrated athletically.

JR cant do that, he cant control his body and like that. HE never could, he has always been stiff. He can jump off two feet but other then that he isnt some amazing all world athlete.
Kobe just KNOWS how to use his body more. He knows when to stutter and get to the basket. Kobe is just smarter. But if JR Smith wasn't such a complete moron, he could duplicate any of Kobe's moves. I've watched Kobe for years and he has never shown to really dominate physically. He's more of a finesse player. I don't think JR Smith is this amazing athlete either. But I still don't think he's less athletic than Kobe. Physically, there is nothing Kobe can do that JR Smith shouldn't be able to do. But mentally is a different story.

Celts34
03-25-2008, 01:28 PM

You do realize at 22. Kobe was averaging 29/6/5/2, playing first team all defense, and working on his 2nd Championship ring. Harold Miner had talent. So did Felipe Lopez. Talent w/o work ethic and heart=overrated.

Deltron3030
03-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Lamar Odom is as "talented" as Kobe. So are a lot of other players. Difference is, Odom and these others don't have the heart or the will be want to be the man. I hate kobe but he has that extra gear, the "it" or the "x" intangible you can't teach.

LJJ
03-25-2008, 02:11 PM
he isn't on par with any of those players period in any category.

He's definately better than LeBron or Kobe in some categories. He is easily a better shooter than LeBron, a better defender than both, better off the ball movement, better leader and more clutch than both.

Maybe some are arguable (Manu's good consistant defense versus Kobe's awesome once every five games defense), but not all of them.

JR just can't touch Manu in terms of potential.
So having a 41 inch vertical makes you potentially great, but having a good head on your shoulders means nothing?

Lebron23
03-25-2008, 02:17 PM
He's definately better than LeBron or Kobe in some categories. He is easily a better shooter than LeBron, a better defender than both, better off the ball movement, better leader and more clutch than both.

Maybe some are arguable (Manu's good consistant defense versus Kobe's awesome once every five games defense), but not all of them.

JR just can't touch Manu in terms of potential.
So having a 41 inch vertical makes you potentially great, but having a good head on your shoulders means nothing?

Too Bad, He is already 31 yrs.old while JR Smith still have 14-15 yrs. to improve his game in the NBA, and I can visualized him becoming an NBA ALL STAR once he finally found a team that will utilized his full potential ala Gerald Wallace, and Josh Howard.

Jailblazers7
03-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Too Bad, He is already 31 yrs.old while JR Smith still have 14-15 yrs. to improve his game in the NBA, and I can visualized him becoming an NBA ALL STAR once he finally found a team that will utilized his full potential ala Gerald Wallace, and Josh Howard.

JR Smith will be nothing more than instant offense of the bench and a spot starter in the NBA. His IQ is not high enough to be a teams main option and doesnt have the offensive versatility to score when he is the focus of opposing defenses. Sure everyone compares him to Kobe on a talent level after one of his best games of the season but what happens in the next 5 when he plays mediocre as he usually does?

baseketball4life
03-25-2008, 02:26 PM

yea Ricky Davis is a great comparison to JR Smith, almost a perfect identical player

baseketball4life
03-25-2008, 02:28 PM
JR Smith will be nothing more than instant offense of the bench and a spot starter in the NBA. His IQ is not high enough to be a teams main option and doesnt have the offensive versatility to score when he is the focus of opposing defenses. Sure everyone compares him to Kobe on a talent level after one of his best games of the season but what happens in the next 5 when he plays mediocre as he usually does?
because he gets only 18 minutes a game

double that number and hed put up atleast 23 ppg a night, he'll put up the shots to get that many.

Jailblazers7
03-25-2008, 02:33 PM

double that number and hed put up atleast 23 ppg a night, he'll put up the shots to get that many.

And how would their team defense be affected if he got increased minutes? Who would he guard? How efficient would he be and what would happen to the teams offensive flow?

Lebron23
03-25-2008, 02:36 PM

I also said the same thing about Gerald Wallace, when he is playing for the Kings a few years ago, but look at his stats right now once he earn some playing time playing for the Charlotte Bobcats, he double his production, and his defense is stellar compared to his first 3 years in Sacramento.

I still think that a great athlete like JR Smith can learn benefiting from a great coach that would teach him how to become a much efficient player in the offensive end, and I do not think that George Karl is the ideal coach to develop his talent because he is giving him less minutes, while we never see him improve in the other aspect of his game.

Jailblazers7
03-25-2008, 02:38 PM
I also said the same thing about Gerald Wallace, when he is playing for the Kings a few years ago, but look at his stats right now once he earn some playing time playing for the Charlotte Bobcats, he double his production, and his defense is stellar compared to his first 3 years in Sacramento.

They are two totally different players with different styles. I dont see how this applies to JR Smith.

2LeTTeRS KD
03-25-2008, 02:43 PM

He only gets 18 mins a night because he doesn't deserve more most nights. When his shots off he does nothing else for you. He doesn't rebound, doesn't play D, doesn't hustle for loose balls. Nothing. On top of that he has a bad shot selection and has a tendency to keep right no shooting if he's hot or cold. Any team where he would be averaging 20+ points would either (A) have a star in the post that he plays off or (B) be in contention for worst team in the league.

Lebron23
03-25-2008, 02:44 PM
They are two totally different players with different styles. I dont see how this applies to JR Smith.

I am just saying that JR Smith have a higher ceiling compared to those guys, that did not have the same athletic ability that he have right now. He is one of those late bloomers that gets better once they find a team that will showcase his full potential, and a coach that will nurtured his skills while teaching him to become a much better person inside and outside the basketball court.

ClutchCityReturns
03-25-2008, 02:46 PM
I have seen him put up 5000 shots in a day sometimes a couple thousand more.

That's so much nonsense you probably had to pull it out of other people's asses too.

If he took a shot every 5.8 seconds it would take him 8 straight hours to shoot 5,000 times. For 7,000 shots he'd need to cut that to every 4.1 seconds over an 8 hour period. Nobody is going to sustain that pace. For starters, you'd have to have a bunch of basketballs and several people chasing/passing balls for you. Good luck finding people who are going to do that for you for 8 hours straight. Not gonna happen.

Thanks for lying.

2LeTTeRS KD
03-25-2008, 02:47 PM

I still think that a great athlete like JR Smith can learn benefiting from a great coach that would teach him how to become a much efficient player in the offensive end, and I do not think that George Karl is the ideal coach to develop his talent because he is giving him less minutes, while we never see him improve in the other aspect of his game.

Wallace was always a defensive player first, and honestly do you really think he would have become as good as he did had he stayed in Sacramento? He was put in a rare situation by being picked up in the expansion draft and was instantly our best swing player from jump. JR Smith will probably never be any teams best swingman, and he's a player whose only NBA skill is scoring but is a liability in every other area. He is nothing like Gerald Wallace.

chuckyboy34
03-25-2008, 02:53 PM
dear god please delete this before the kobe fans find it.. quick! we don't have much time!

lol~

Younggrease
03-25-2008, 03:08 PM
That's so much nonsense you probably had to pull it out of other people's asses too.

If he took a shot every 5.8 seconds it would take him 8 straight hours to shoot 5,000 times. For 7,000 shots he'd need to cut that to every 4.1 seconds over an 8 hour period. Nobody is going to sustain that pace. For starters, you'd have to have a bunch of basketballs and several people chasing/passing balls for you. Good luck finding people who are going to do that for you for 8 hours straight. Not gonna happen.

Thanks for lying.

Well there are machines for it...Right before McDonalds all American games senior year JR was shooting 5,000 jumpers a day and doing 2 a days. His pops, little brother and a couple of other guys were there. He would come in during the morning and again in the afternoon. Yes and once after he got drafted it got to 7,000. Kid was a gym rat, he would stay there all day..And by all day I mean from 11:00 to 8:00 at night. Just working on his game. In his opinion it was the league or bust and went at it like a madman. He isnt the smartest guy IQ wise but he loves playing ball and works on his jumper a lot. If there is a gamethread from that game, I predicted he would go off. I told people about it for weeks because at that time his jumper was on on a whole different level.

And with the machine, you shoot with like a 2 second interval becuse by the time your on the back on the ground the next ball is coming at you. Im telling JR spent a lot of time on that jumper. People think JR was a dunker. but he was a shooter first and was know to be a dunk-misser.

http://www.gun3.com/resources/product/1/picture-thumb.jpg

Imagine shooting 1000 shots in 40-45 minutes--all kinds of shots--3 pointers;

"The Gun” is the best basketball shooting machine to date for dramatically improving your ball players shot. This basketball shooting machine will act as an automatic rebounder, instantly rebounding a made or missed shot and giving a direct return pass for another shot. The Gun has a timing device so you can determine the distance and the speed of your return passes, thus creating situations where players can develop their shooting skills off the move and with game like intensity. The Gun can fire up to 1800 shots per hour and has an optional computerized scoreboard that counts and displays makes, total shots and shooting percentage.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
03-25-2008, 06:33 PM
take the crack pipe out your mouth

Linas Kleiza
03-25-2008, 06:37 PM
horrible thread title.

JR Smith is so talented that its unbelievable. When he's "on" he looks like Kobe on offense. That zone where he's throwing up 30 footers and they're dropping all night. But lets not get crazy.

Appreciate JR Smith for what he is. When he's on, he's fundamentally AMAZING.

KRAYZIE
03-25-2008, 06:43 PM
He only gets 18 mins a night because he doesn't deserve more most nights. When his shots off he does nothing else for you. He doesn't rebound, doesn't play D, doesn't hustle for loose balls. Nothing. On top of that he has a bad shot selection and has a tendency to keep right no shooting if he's hot or cold. Any team where he would be averaging 20+ points would either (A) have a star in the post that he plays off or (B) be in contention for worst team in the league.

He only gets 18 mins a night because the coach is a douche, no but seriously when his shots are off, he'll attack the basket... which is something he is starting and should be doing alot more of instead of trying to jack up 7 3's a night, even if he can make them. When he is attacking the basket, he is so agile that not alot of players are quick enough to hang with him and this is another problem I have with him because I don't know if he has realized this yet or not.
As for JR not being able to rebound, I don't understand why you'd want him rebounding when you have a rebounding magnet like Camby along with Kmart and Melo on the team as well. He also isn't a great defender, but he does play defense, so for you to say he plays no D is a little ridiculous and as for no hustle, I think you have him confused with Melo because when he gets his minutes, he is one of the most active bodies out there along with AI, Najera, and AC.
It's no secret that JR takes alot of bad shots and he isn't shy about taking them either and when the balls go in, the coach is happy and he gets more playing minutes, but when he isn't making them then that's when Karl usually yanks him out due to his "poor shot selections". There's no question that he can score and has serious range, but he just needs to be more wise about his shot selections if he wants to get more minutes. :banghead:
I'm just glad that he is getting alot more minutes, unlike at the start of the season.:cheers:

asu77golf
03-25-2008, 06:50 PM

Erroneous! Erroneous! On both accounts!

LEAVE JR ALONE! :cry:

starface
03-25-2008, 06:50 PM
theres a number of players that COULD be as good as bryant.

but they're not.

because they dont work as hard and they're not as smart.

really the only 2 people in the game who NOBODY could mimick are shaq and lebron, because nobody else in the world is built like them.

jbot
03-25-2008, 07:05 PM
i remember watching a game last season and he was hitting everything lights out. he may be as athletic but not as talented. you've got kobe's higher b-ball IQ, leadership skills, drive/determination, etc...

c_az_a
03-25-2008, 07:06 PM
i remember watching a game last season and he was hitting everything lights out. he may be as athletic but not as talented. you've got kobe's higher b-ball IQ, leadership skills, drive/determination, etc...

jbot
03-25-2008, 07:09 PM

:confusedshrug: i'm not a kobe fan, but i'll give credit where it's due.

c_az_a
03-25-2008, 07:11 PM
:confusedshrug: i'm not a kobe fan, but i'll give credit where it's due.

Leaders don't ask to be traded.

don juan de marco
03-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Starts off 1-6.....

He's made 5-6 three pointers in about a 4 minute period.

He's now scored 24 points in 19 minutes (keeping in mind about 10 of those minutes he scored 2).

Memphis announcer: "JR is playing a videogame right now."

He can is as talented as KB24, he's just too stupid to realize it.

then why isnt he a starter? Or why isnt Denver in the playoffs?:roll:

nugsfreak
03-26-2008, 01:22 AM
Jr is one of the best players on the nuggets team. yet Karl decides not to give him the minutes he deserves.

you look at the last month, when Jr comes in the team starts playing better and when he's taken out the team falls off quite a bit. He has really taken it to himself to become a better defender and more of a team player this season. Got to give him props for that.

and man when he enters the game you know you could possibly see something special from him whether it be a dunk or him lighting it up from the three pt range.

jo3y91
03-26-2008, 01:30 AM

what granola are u smoking?? more clutch? when he falls over. better defender?!!! now i know ur doing the pipe.

baseketball4life
03-26-2008, 01:38 AM
And how would their team defense be affected if he got increased minutes? Who would he guard? How efficient would he be and what would happen to the teams offensive flow?
his bad defense is greatly exaggerated.. i watch him he isnt as bad as people say, certainly not a handicap and if he puts up the crazy points thats more than enough to cancel out any bad D

baseketball4life
03-26-2008, 01:39 AM
man this is a load of ****, ive seen him jump over 7 footers and grab rebounds.. Karl is just a hater and portrays JR badly to us and some people who don't watch him play all the time take everything too literally that Karl says

w00terz
03-26-2008, 01:59 AM
then why isnt he a starter? Or why isnt Denver in the playoffs?:roll:

Question 1: Because George Karl is a jackass.
Question 2: See question 1.

w00terz
03-26-2008, 02:04 AM
man this is a load of ****, ive seen him jump over 7 footers and grab rebounds.. Karl is just a hater and portrays JR badly to us and some people who don't watch him play all the time take everything too literally that Karl says

Yep, GK hates him period. He's literally won games for us (Miami game where we barely won by 1 point) and after the game, GK says JR's shot selection was from "fantastyland." Oh yea? Well JR shooting from fantasyland aka 30 feet out hits 3's at a higher percentage than Anthony freaking Carter who misses wide open/uncontested shots and blows layups. When Linas Kleiza scores 10 points Karl mentions his name in post game interviews saying the reason we won was because of LK giving us momentum. Unless JR drops 30-40 points in 20 minutes, he won't even be mentioned.

Either way though, JR shouldn't be a starter in my eyes. He's a volume shooter and relies on taking a lot of shots, shots that will just eat into AI and Melo's. GK has stated that the reason why JR doesn't start is because he doesn't want the team to have too strong of an "offensive identity" early on in the game and it sort of makes sense. JR is much better coming off the bench and sparking a run, he's our energy guy for sure.

TruthKGRay3412
03-26-2008, 02:05 AM
Kobe=Most over-rated player of this decade.

catzhernandez
03-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Kobe=Most over-rated player of this decade.
:rolleyes:

Maybe watch a game. I can understand the hate of the Kobe ******ging, but Kobe is as good a player as anyone we've seen since MJ has been gone. Kobe is amazing, bro.

TruthKGRay3412
03-26-2008, 02:17 AM
:rolleyes:

Maybe watch a game. I can understand the hate of the Kobe ******ging, but Kobe is as good a player as anyone we've seen since MJ has been gone. Kobe is amazing, bro.

Yeah,he has some great talent,but without Shaq he wouldnt have any rings to show for it.

Y2Gezee
03-26-2008, 02:41 AM
most of you know **** about JR. You don't know why he's benched, and its not because its deserved. He's a good guy, versatile on the court, has improved in his scoring versatility, shot selection, has become an above average defender on and off the ball, hustles on D, moves without the ball, very good playmaker off the dribble and can actually be trusted to play pg at times.

I must say that he's improved greatly this season, because he was lazy defensively MOST of the time last year and had the craziest shot selection maybe ever. But he has changed.

The reason he doesn't play is because Karl is an idiot, loves having 2 pgs though it doesn't work defensively or really offensively. And has been quoted saying he likes practice more than the games and since JR doesn't do extra work and only shows up to practice right before hand and leaves afterwards he calls himself punishing him... for doing his job. Sure he could be a allstar level talent if he works harder for it, but he's good enough to help any team in any game whether he practices hard or not and in a few ways.

catzhernandez
03-26-2008, 02:44 AM
Yeah,he has some great talent,but without Shaq he wouldnt have any rings to show for it.
Can't fault you there... Good point, very good point. I could understand the overrated thing then, I guess you could make that argument...

ZOMG
03-26-2008, 02:50 AM
most of you know **** about JR. You don't know why he's benched, and its not because its deserved. He's a good guy, versatile on the court, has improved in his scoring versatility, shot selection, has become an above average defender on and off the ball, hustles on D, moves without the ball, very good playmaker off the dribble and can actually be trusted to play pg at times.

Are you his brother or his mom?

since JR doesn't do extra work and only shows up to practice right before hand and leaves afterwards he calls himself punishing him... for doing his job. Sure he could be a allstar level talent if he works harder for it

Wait, I thought this guy was a "gym rat"?

TruthKGRay3412
03-26-2008, 03:49 AM
Can't fault you there... Good point, very good point. I could understand the overrated thing then, I guess you could make that argument...

Exactly bro,I laugh when people even compare him to Jordan because he never had arguably the most dominant big man in history playing along his side.If he did,I don't think a team would of won a game in a play-off series.I honestly think if you replace Kobe those years with a T-Mac,VC,Pierce,AI etc they still would have done a 3peat.Jordan was the type of player to take a team with a medicore core to the finals.He was THAT good,and until Kobe proves he can do something without Shaq,he will be over-rated.

Y2Gezee
03-26-2008, 03:50 AM
Are you his brother or his mom?

Wait, I thought this guy was a "gym rat"?

Like I said... ignorant.

Poseidon
03-26-2008, 04:05 AM

How many titles would Shaq have won without Kobe?

Short Answer: ZERO

Long Answer: Not a single one!

w00terz
03-26-2008, 04:07 AM

Hypotheticals.

I'm not saying Shaq would win the three that he did but that doesn't mean you can simply say, "lolz, teh shaq would win nothing!"

We saw that Kobe couldn't win anyone on his own. This year though, with Fish, Bynum, and Gasol, he may very well win another.

Poseidon
03-26-2008, 04:17 AM
Hypotheticals.

I'm not saying Shaq would win the three that he did but that doesn't mean you can simply say, "lolz, teh shaq would win nothing!"

Of course I can say that because I back it up with FACTS.

PG-Derek Fisher, Tyronne Lue
SG-Kareem Rush, Brian Shaw
SF-Rick Fox, Devean George
PF-Robert Horry, Slava Medvedenko
C-Shaquille O'Neal, Mark Madsen

That team would have NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER reached the Conference Finals, let alone the Finals. Let's not discredit Kobe's role on the team.

TruthKGRay3412
03-26-2008, 04:20 AM

Are you kidding me? Shaq would of still won rings without Kobe because he would have had another great role-player instead of Kobe.You must be forgetting Shaq was the most dominant player in the league those years by far,no one even came close to his dominance.Then years later,he helped lead the Heat to a title also and he wasn't half the player he was in his LA days and to be honest I would not be surprised 1 bit to see him lead PHX to the Finals this year.Kobe is SQUAT without another all-star player beside him.So i suggest you get off KG's nutsuck because he didnt have anywhere close the team Kobe had early in his career.And when he wins a title this year,he should take a sh!t on Glen Taylors front lawn for wasting 13 years of his hall of fame career when he could of went down as the best PF to ever play the game with 4-5 rings.

We saw that Kobe couldn't win anyone on his own. This year though, with Fish, Bynum, and Gasol, he may very well win another.

They might,but if they ever matched up against Boston,it wouldn't even be a series because Boston's defense makes the Lakers D look straight foolish.The Celtics beat them both times this season by a total of like 40+ points the games weren't even close at all,sure they didnt have Gasol on there team but his soft ass sure as hell doesn't help there defense.Kobe can only win a title with another dominant player on his team.

Of course I can say that because I back it up with FACTS.

SG-Kareem Rush, Brian Shaw
C-Shaquille O'Neal, Mark Madsen

That team would have NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER reached the Conference Finals, let alone the Finals. Let's not discredit Kobe's role on the team.

:oldlol: If they never drafted Kobe,you think Jerry West would have Rush playing SG with the best player in the league at Center?Get real you clueless sob,he would of had another great SG and they still would of won rings.

Poseidon
03-26-2008, 04:28 AM
Are you kidding me? Shaq would of still won rings without Kobe because he would have had another great role-player instead of Kobe.

That's like saying that Kobe would have still won rings with Tim Duncan, Alonzo Mourning or Chris Webber. Remember....it works both ways.

w00terz
03-26-2008, 04:32 AM
They might,but if they ever matched up against Boston,it wouldn't even be a series because Boston's defense makes the Lakers D look straight foolish.The Celtics beat them both times this season by a total of like 40+ points the games weren't even close at all,sure they didnt have Gasol on there team but his soft ass sure as hell doesn't help there defense.Kobe can only win a title with another dominant player on his team.

The only way the Celtics win is if the Lakers are drained. Seriously. Playing in the east is a joke this year. In the first round, you'll be playing a lottery team that got lucky and somehow managed to sneak into the playoffs. 4-0. You'll have time to rest while the 4-5 (Cavs, Philly) finish their games. You'll beat the winner in roughly 5 games and have even more rest to prepare for Detroit. Most likely the Celtics will advance against Detroit (but it isn't a sure thing) and you'll have even MORE time to rest while all the western teams burn out trying to win. Come finals, you'll have played no more than 15 games and will be well rested.

*edit* How did my topic just turn into this? F*CK off homers.

TruthKGRay3412
03-26-2008, 04:35 AM
That's like saying that Kobe would have still won rings with Tim Duncan, Alonzo Mourning or Chris Webber. Remember....it works both ways.

I wont include Duncan because he was nowhere near a role-player he is also in the category of Dominant(2000-2004).

SG-Kobe,Rush, Brian Shaw
C-Alonzo Mourning, Mark Madsen

SG-Kobe,Rush, Brian Shaw
PF-Chris Webber, Slava Medvedenko
C-Mark Madsen

You think Kobe at such a young age would of have taken those teams to the finals and win 3 rings?:oldlol:Clueless.Kobe has hall of fame talent but he never took a mediocre team to the Finals,he had to cry until he recieved 2 all-stars to join him to have a chance.Shaq practically gave him 3 gifts.

Poseidon
03-26-2008, 04:39 AM
SG-Kobe,Rush, Brian Shaw
C-Alonzo Mourning, Mark Madsen

You think Kobe at such a young age would of have taken those teams to the finals and win 3 rings?

I can see that team winning at least 1 title, if not more. Zo (before his kidney issues) was a beast in the middle.

TruthKGRay3412
03-26-2008, 04:44 AM
I can see that team winning at least 1 title, if not more. Zo (before his kidney issues) was a beast in the middle.

Was he putting up 28+ PPG,15 RPG?.Zo was nowhere near the player Shaq was in his prime.Maybe a prime Kobe with a prime ZO would have got a ring but that is still doubtful.

hotsizzle
03-26-2008, 04:46 AM
Not this "what if" bull**** again...is there any player in NBA history that gets the "what if" treatment as much as Kobe does?

Poseidon
03-26-2008, 05:02 AM
Was he putting up 28+ PPG,15 RPG?.Zo was nowhere near the player Shaq was in his prime.Maybe a prime Kobe with a prime ZO would have got a ring but that is still doubtful.

Shaq NEVER averaged 15 boards per game (don't inflate his stats). Between 2000-2004, Shaq averaged 26.9 ppg, 11.9 rpg....while Zo (the last 5 years before his kidney injury) averaged 20.8 ppg, 10.1 rpg.

What Zo trails in points, Kobe would have made that up twice fold being the #1 option on the Lakers.

w00terz
03-26-2008, 05:34 AM
I regret making this thread. I forgot about all the Kobe splooge graspers. I just wanted to say the way JR has been playing lately, it is obvious the kid has a God-given talent to be a really great player. Sadly, things turned ugly. I should have named my thread: JR Smith seems to have as much raw talent as Kobe Bryant.

Make It Rain
03-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Shaq NEVER averaged 15 boards per game (don't inflate his stats). Between 2000-2004, Shaq averaged 26.9 ppg, 11.9 rpg....while Zo (the last 5 years before his kidney injury) averaged 20.8 ppg, 10.1 rpg.

What Zo trails in points, Kobe would have made that up twice fold being the #1 option on the Lakers.
Kobe hasn't shown he can lead a team to a title as the #1 option.

bleedinpurpleTwo
03-26-2008, 01:03 PM

very true.
Hard to lead a team to the title when your team is:
Kwame Brown, Smush Parker and Luke Walton.
THOSE were the STARTERS.

I suppose taking those scrubs to the playoffs, twice, in the tough western conference, is of no account.

KINGD
03-26-2008, 01:06 PM
Not even close.You insult Kobe lol.

Poseidon
03-26-2008, 02:04 PM
very true.
Hard to lead a team to the title when your team is:
Kwame Brown, Smush Parker and Luke Walton.
THOSE were the STARTERS.

I suppose taking those scrubs to the playoffs, twice, in the tough western conference, is of no account.

Exactly what I was going to point out. To be honest, I'm shocked that Kobe even led that collection of garbage to the playoffs TWICE in the Western Conference.

Shaq has always been surrounded by talented players throughout his career. This is the 1st year that Kobe has a decent supporting cast since being the go-to guy on the Lakers.

Dwight_Howard12
03-26-2008, 02:25 PM
This thread would be better if it was : Vince Carter is as talented as Kobe....

riseagainst
08-23-2012, 12:51 PM
:wtf: :biggums:

CarlosBoozer
08-23-2012, 12:53 PM
:facepalm

FreezingTsmoove
08-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Put Jr on the bobcats and he'd put up Kobe like numbers and fg %

Jimmy2k8
08-23-2012, 01:58 PM

Well, that turned out well for the Bean. :oldlol:

But haters will always try to discredit the Black Mamba and say that he got carried by two "dominant" bigs, when in reality the Mamba carried both of them to a title. :bowdown: