PDA

View Full Version : Apart from meeting women, why do people go to clubs?

lovethetriangle
03-30-2008, 02:01 AM
I ask this because I 95% of guys do nothing at clubs but talk amongst themselves and drink and merely stare at women they'll whack off to later that night. Can they not do this at home?

I go to clubs for the women, when I'm in a relationship, **** clubs. It does nothing but lower my stamina and **** up the rest of the next day.

Does anyone agree with me? Is there anyone that would like to prove me wrong?

*If you really really just like the music, then that's ok*

statman32
03-30-2008, 02:17 AM
I like to dance . :party:

In all seriousness, I rarely ever go to clubs. Just not my scene.

Day La Ghetto
03-30-2008, 02:21 AM
Clubs are generally for whores and meatheads. I thought this was the general conscientious :confusedshrug:

SupermanOnSteroids
03-30-2008, 02:33 AM
to meet men

evinecz
03-30-2008, 02:41 AM
to meet men
:wtf:

hito da god
03-30-2008, 02:51 AM
to A) meet women and B) have a good time

unless you're a complete stiff of course

but house parties >>> clubs imo

-primetime-
03-30-2008, 02:52 AM
to party and meet chicks and hang out with freinds and drink...

that about sums it up...

hoping to get laid is pretty much the number one reason....women may have different reasons but I can't speak for them...

statman32
03-30-2008, 02:54 AM
I would much rather go to a bar with some friends and meet girls there, then go to a club. I guess Im just more comfortable in that setting.

El Kabong
03-30-2008, 02:57 AM
I would much rather go to a bar with some friends and meet girls there, then go to a club. I guess Im just more comfortable in that setting.
Yep, I like bars better then clubs. Generally have better music, and it's not as loud so you can actually have a conversation. I gotta actually talk to girls to get them interested in any way. Can't have a conversation in a club with loud crappy dance music blaring.

wTFaMonkey
03-30-2008, 03:20 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xOOzY37DctA

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Dasher
03-30-2008, 04:09 AM
A great deal of guys go to the disco to help hold up the walls, so those individuals who are having a good time mingling will not have to worry about the structural integrity of the disco.

2LeTTeRS KD
03-30-2008, 05:18 AM
For me I go to get up with the boys, hang out, drink and have a good time normally. But yea it is mostly about the girls.

ihatetimthomas
03-30-2008, 05:35 AM
I ask this because I 95% of guys do nothing at clubs but talk amongst themselves and drink and merely stare at women they'll whack off to later that night. Can they not do this at home?

I go to clubs for the women, when I'm in a relationship, **** clubs. It does nothing but lower my stamina and **** up the rest of the next day.

Great post, i totally agree love the triangle, its all about meeting chicks. If you go to a club, you are trying to holler at chicks, not just stare. Its so tru what u said, most guys go to clubs and end up just talking to their homeboys. I go for the girls, not to chill. If i wanted to chill, i go to a bar. It s all about the punaniiiiii if u go to the club

Boogaloo
03-30-2008, 06:23 AM
For me I go to get up with the boys, hang out, drink and have a good time normally. But yea it is mostly about the girls.

Yep. Same. when I was single and waay younger, pretty much just go there to get ripped, pull some chicks and get my slow wind. Got to have some good music.

Now that I have a girl, and most of my buddies are either married or have a girl of their own we cooled off on clubs. Now we go maybe once if some guy who is single has a birthday, just to reminisce and shieet about back in the days when I was young im not a kid anymore, but somedays I just sit and wish I was a kid again.

Whats funny tho is we don't get the same vibe. Either we just got older and mature, and either got married or have a serious female or the crowd is different, same temptations, but I just don't have the energy.

Slightly off topic, when is the right age to stop going to clubs? when I was back in college we see these old dudes maybe 30-35 at clubs and me and my buddies made a pact if they see any one of us going to a club at that advanced age they should just go ahead and put a bullet thru my head.

We have 1 more year and then thats it. :roll:

Boogaloo
03-30-2008, 06:25 AM
Great post, i totally agree love the triangle, its all about meeting chicks. If you go to a club, you are trying to holler at chicks, not just stare. Its so tru what u said, most guys go to clubs and end up just talking to their homeboys. I go for the girls, not to chill. If i wanted to chill, i go to a bar. It s all about the punaniiiiii if u go to the club

If I wanted to chill and drink Id stay at my house, or a buddies house and put on some good music. No worries about driving, and shieet like that.

LongBeachLakers
03-30-2008, 07:14 AM
Clubs are generally for whores and meatheads.

Pretty much summed it up. You can meet women pretty much anywhere.

mlh1981
03-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Going to the club is a one-in-awhile thing for me. Generally not a fan of pulsating music, overpriced drinks, overcrowding, and cigarette smoke floating in the air. I would rather spend a night out at the movies/bowling/watching a good game, etc. There, you can actually converse with people, not feel cramped/closed in, and you're not wasting nearly as much money on what amounts to total crap.

kwajo
03-30-2008, 08:44 AM
I hate clubs, they're just a horrible vestige of superficiality and I can do without all that BS. I much prefer to go with people to a nice bar or pub, sit around and talk after a long week of work, while having a few pints. Plus meeting girls at a bar is always better because you can actually talk to them, and judge them by their personality, not simply by appearance. A lot of good pubs also have really good live music too, so frankly I don't see the need to go clubbing anymore (though when I was 18 or 19, I probably thought differently lol)

johndeeregreen
03-30-2008, 04:37 PM
I hate clubs, they're just a horrible vestige of superficiality and I can do without all that BS. I much prefer to go with people to a nice bar or pub, sit around and talk after a long week of work, while having a few pints. Plus meeting girls at a bar is always better because you can actually talk to them, and judge them by their personality, not simply by appearance. A lot of good pubs also have really good live music too, so frankly I don't see the need to go clubbing anymore (though when I was 18 or 19, I probably thought differently lol)
/thread.

starface
03-30-2008, 05:32 PM
the main factor of whether you do or dont like going to clubs is whether you can or cant pick up wimminz there.

clearly most people in this thread cant, as they said they'd rather hang out at some desolate bar and play darts with the drunk old guy from Big Daddy.

clubs are filled with hot young girls who are dressed in nothing, are getting wasted senseless, and love grinding and making out with randoms, sometimes goin home with them.

if thats "not your scene" then you are pathetic. period. goodbye.

Bruinlove
03-30-2008, 06:17 PM
the main factor of whether you do or dont like going to clubs is whether you can or cant pick up wimminz there.

clearly most people in this thread cant, as they said they'd rather hang out at some desolate bar and play darts with the drunk old guy from Big Daddy.

clubs are filled with hot young girls who are dressed in nothing, are getting wasted senseless, and love grinding and making out with randoms, sometimes goin home with them.

cosign

mlh1981
03-30-2008, 06:26 PM

Depends on your age, bro. I'm at that point where I have done the club scene about 18,000 times. Seen it all/done it all. Prefer a little bit of a more laid back weekend night. The club is fine once in awhile, but I only have so much tolerance for crappy music, cigarette smoke, and overpriced drinks.

HardTattooedThug
03-30-2008, 07:09 PM
vistige of superficiality? superficiality is everywhere.

El Seano
03-30-2008, 07:59 PM
to meet men

:roll: :roll: classic!

Why not go to a club anyway? It's not like the sole purpose of going out is to score, it's just fun to go get messed up sometimes single or not.

i seen hippos
03-30-2008, 08:09 PM
I go to get wasted and pull crazy pranks afterwards.

For example, one time I came home wasted and was about to vomit, so I snuck into my bro's room, opened his mouth and vomited in it. He was laughing so hard my vomit was coming out of his nose!

Clubs are only bearable if you go with friends of both sexes...going with guys and trying to pick up chicks is way too hit and miss. I'm too lazy so I'll just sit and chill with my girlfriends. lol

Bars are indeed better. No shouting unless you want to and the convos with random girls are more interesting. Gals say some ****ed up ****.

v-unit
03-30-2008, 08:28 PM
hippo's...I always wondered why everyone thought you were so funny, but that was actually hilarious.

There is no other point to clubs other then hooking up with women. I prefer a party at some dudes house rather then a pub anyways. I like hooking up with someone in an actual room rather then trying to get a girl to have sex with you, paying a taxi, talking all this gay crap along the way. I just have to walk upstairs and BAM it's done.

Randy
03-30-2008, 08:33 PM

cosign

Like either of you two goons knows anything about girls, especially going home with them :roll:

Clubs are for guidos and guys with NO game who take refuge under the blaring music so they don't make the an ass of themselves.

BrooklynZoo
03-30-2008, 09:11 PM

to fight

starface
03-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Like either of you two goons knows anything about girls, especially going home with them :roll:

Clubs are for guidos and guys with NO game who take refuge under the blaring music so they don't make the an ass of themselves.

LMAO!

i've never been to a club for more than an hour and not made out with at least 1 random.

you are clearly one of those pathetic, no-personality clowns that stands around ALONE and makes fun of all the guys who are actually dancing and getting attention from girlz.

LOL what a lame. Of course theres are a ton of tools at any club but if you actually have any clue how to seal the deal with a girl, clubs are where its at. Obviously that would exclude you. Your a wallflower. Dont know how to talk to a girl, dont know how to be funny, dont know how to dominate, just a jealous clown who makes himself feel better by convincing himself "whatever dude i dont wanna be at that club anyway"

hahahahahah......................f@g!

Randy
03-30-2008, 09:55 PM
:oldlol: Make out with at least one girl each time? WOW!!!11!!1

"Hey baby, lemme grind up on you then take you back to mom's house. I'll show you her bedroom where I photograph myself shirtless in front of the mirror to show a bunch of guys on a basketball website"

I'm sure it works every time

:roll:

starface
03-30-2008, 10:01 PM

"Hey baby, lemme grind up on you then take you back to mom's house. I'll show you her bedroom where I photograph myself shirtless in front of the mirror to show a bunch of guys on a basketball website"

lmao your posts reek of jealousy and sexual frustration.

Day La Ghetto
03-30-2008, 10:17 PM
lmao your posts reek of jealousy and sexual frustration.

Irony is you have to get women that are easy, drunk and whores instead of getting a "real women" .Ripe pickings fellas! Try getting someone when they're sober. Most guys want a real women here. Keep fuaking ditzes every weekend and acting like you're the alpha male while i have a real wife and take her to the bahamas on the weekend .

v-unit
03-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Yeah, I take Day La Ghetto's wife to Italy also. She is fine and a real woman, we never get drunk together or anything. She is classy too.

Bruinlove
03-30-2008, 10:51 PM

It's the truth though. People who don't like clubs tend to be wallflowers afraid to talk to women and tend to convince themselves "I don't dance to this crappy radio pop/hip hop. I only like metal, the true music. I'm too cool for this ****. Those guys dancing with those hot girls are homos. Why do girls always fall for douschey *******s with bad music taste? I'm too cool to dance to this crap music so ill just stand here by myself with a drink in my hand, buy some girls some drinks aka let them use me to get free drinks, and then go home alone after spending $40 on buying girls drinks trying to get them to talk to me because I have no game other than hooking up with drunk-out-of-their-mind chicks. I am jealous and too sexually inexperienced to actually admit this to myself or anyone else though."

Mark it.

lovethetriangle
03-31-2008, 12:02 AM
It's the truth though. People who don't like clubs tend to be wallflowers afraid to talk to women and tend to convince themselves "I don't dance to this crappy radio pop/hip hop. I only like metal, the true music. I'm too cool for this ****. Those guys dancing with those hot girls are homos. Why do girls always fall for douschey *******s with bad music taste? I'm too cool to dance to this crap music so ill just stand here by myself with a drink in my hand, buy some girls some drinks aka let them use me to get free drinks, and then go home alone after spending $40 on buying girls drinks trying to get them to talk to me because I have no game other than hooking up with drunk-out-of-their-mind chicks. I am jealous and too sexually inexperienced to actually admit this to myself or anyone else though."

Mark it.

You know, this is actually true.

But not for all.

I have tons of guy friends that say the exact same thing, "ohh **** clubs I'm above that blah blah blah", they can't pick women up for ****. But there are those who truly have game, and truly dislike the club scene.

And starface, the moment you spelled it wimmenz, marked the moment I realized you're an idiot.

i seen hippos
03-31-2008, 12:06 AM

Mark it.

Too sexually inexperienced to dance or talk to girls? Have you ever been to a club?:oldlol:

clipps
03-31-2008, 12:26 AM
Although, I'm not old enough to go to "real" clubs(I'm 20), but i've been in a few with the use of my older bro's ID(lol, we look nothing alike), I also been in a few 18 and up clubs(they suck). And for the most part, I'm there to have fun. Although I get tired of it because the music sicls and you can't speak to anyone because of the noise level. Ciggarette Smoke isn't a problem because you can't smoke inside bars or clubs in California, Texas, or New Mexico... and also, I'm a smoker myself and cig smoke doesn't bother me anyway(to an extent... Smoking in a car with windows closed? hell no).

I like clubs, I've been in bars, I like the atmosphere of bars a lot more. More relaxing. But in reality, nothing beats a house party. You have friends in the house both guys and girls drinking, kickin it, and out side, you have both guys and girls lounging, smoking cigs, kickin it. Also, guitar hero becomes really fun when you are sh*tfaced.

-primetime-
03-31-2008, 12:34 AM
Although, I'm not old enough to go to "real" clubs(I'm 20), but i've been in a few with the use of my older bro's ID(lol, we look nothing alike), I also been in a few 18 and up clubs(they suck). And for the most part, I'm there to have fun. Although I get tired of it because the music sicls and you can't speak to anyone because of the noise level. Ciggarette Smoke isn't a problem because you can't smoke inside bars or clubs in California, Texas, or New Mexico... and also, I'm a smoker myself and cig smoke doesn't bother me anyway(to an extent... Smoking in a car with windows closed? hell no).

I like clubs, I've been in bars, I like the atmosphere of bars a lot more. More relaxing. But in reality, nothing beats a house party. You have friends in the house both guys and girls drinking, kickin it, and out side, you have both guys and girls lounging, smoking cigs, kickin it. Also, guitar hero becomes really fun when you are sh*tfaced.
you can smoke inside bars/clubs in Dallas :confusedshrug:

Randy
03-31-2008, 12:36 AM

Mark it.

:confusedshrug:

Good thing I don't go to clubs, that sounds even more terrible than I could ever imagine. Buying stranger girls drinks? No thanks. I think I'll stick to pubs where the girls are smarter, hotter, and drinks are cheaper.

-primetime-
03-31-2008, 12:44 AM

Mark it.
I think you are on to something....but at the same time those people are right...cool guys don't dance.

guys that dance to techno/industrial/ect. music really do look like douche bags...and I think alot of the girls think so as well but they just like to dance so they dance with them anyway.

Have you ever seen a guy dancing in a club and thought to yourself "WOW!!!!, HE LOOKS REALLY COOL!!!!"....probably not.

When I used to take my girl to the club she would go out and dance with her girl freinds, or other girls out there...not guys. I will stand back with my freinds and watch because I know if I went out there I would look like a complete douche bag, and I will also admitt that I can't dance for shit anyway...but if I could dance well hopefully I would have enough sense to sit my ass down and relax....

Chicks like to dance...and it isn't because of men.

Men only dance because of the women, or they really are gay and they can feel the music through thier gay veins and it makes them want to move :oldlol: ...

IMO most of the "hot chicks" out there danceing with guys are doing it for fun and they really have no intenetion of getting involved with the guy...not "ALL" of them, but most of them.

jbot
03-31-2008, 07:35 AM
attention. that's about it.

starface
03-31-2008, 08:39 AM
I think I'll stick to pubs where the girls are smarter, hotter, and cheaper.

i believe you mean older, heavier, and a lot less fun.

and who says 'i go to pubs' anyway? what are you, 47???

seriously dude. embarrassing. you are awkward with women and have no sex life.

cheesy doesnt even begin to describe you.

LMAO "i'll stick to pubs!"

Dasher
03-31-2008, 10:00 AM
I love to hit the dance floor. That could be be a black thing or a Florida thing. Everyone here for the most parts busts a move when their song hits.

No matter how grouchy I am in the club if either, Juve's "Back that Thang Up", Pastor Troy's "Pop that *****", Organized Noise's "Set it Off", or Trick Daddy's "Jump on the Dick", come on its a rap. I am on the dance floor making a fool of myself and not really giving a damn.

I hate house parties because they tend to be sausage-fests and I like a bacchanalian enviroment on Saturday nights.

If I want to hang with the boys we tend to order the fight, get some brews.

Younggrease
03-31-2008, 10:25 AM
I only mess with clubs every once and a while. Never really like them, not my environment but I always did well in them. I just HATE guidos and meatheads. I always have and having so many of them one place in annoying. Now I like salsa dancing, and certain clubs but the Jersey Shore where I'm currently at is full of herbs.

Also, you guys must be in a different circle then me because no one I have ever known or been close friends with just LOVED club. Except for the guido girl I was with in high school who tricked me into thinking she wasnt guido. I wasnt aware you could be a South American guido but apparantly you can.

Randy
03-31-2008, 11:13 AM
Says this dweeb :roll:

http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/604382att00025.jpg

Nothing exudes more sexiness at a club than telling the girls there that you live with mommy. How are those 19 and under clubs doing for you? ****ing loser :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll: :roll: :oldlol: :oldlol:

HardTattooedThug
03-31-2008, 12:03 PM
Randy is losing this battle, you can tell by his decision to abort to actual topic and turn to pics/insults instead.

You can be intelligent and confortable talking to women and go to clubs. If you say otherwise you're nuts. So you prefer pubs, fine. Doesn't mean to have to rag hard on those who go clubbing.

starface
03-31-2008, 04:58 PM
Says this dweeb :roll:

Nothing exudes more sexiness at a club than telling the girls there that you live with mommy. How are those 19 and under clubs doing for you? ****ing loser :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll: :roll: :oldlol: :oldlol:

lol

First of all my house is BOMB because my parents are rich. Bringing girls back is NEVER a problem.

In fact I bet most of the girls i bring back are the same ones that laughed at u when you tried to get them to come back to your 1 room shanty that you struggle to afford and have to split with your older brother.

of course, its the looks and charm that really seal the deal. its something i just cant really explain to sum1 like you. its obvious you just dont have it. you sound bitter and sexually frustrated. your trying so hard to clown me on the net its obvious you are resentful. if it makes you feel better to release your pent up sexual tension by e-beefing with me, i guess go ahead and do ya thang. god knows we'll never actually meet, what with me on the dance floor gettin bizzy with the young ones, and you in crusty pubs playing darts with old men. LOL

boozehound
03-31-2008, 05:00 PM
Clubs are generally for whores and meatheads. I thought this was the general conscientious :confusedshrug:
pretty sure that was proven years ago.

boozehound
03-31-2008, 05:04 PM

Mark it.
yeah, I think you are probably over reaching a little here. Ive done my fair share of clubbing, but its really only great if the dj is great which is pretty rare. dancing with vapid hoochies is fun, but bagging another ho every weekend.... just ends up being a stupid game.

Not to say that you dont see those types at clubs, but I think the anti-club faction in here is probably past going to clubs. rather than be 7th grade dance wallflowers.

SCY
03-31-2008, 05:05 PM
Wow, bragging about how rich your parents are should have started to seem lame to you by the time you finished high school (or earlier). Most people grow up and want to achieve things on their own. I think you're right though, all of us should stop being "bitter" towards you. We should just be happy for you that you're able to find some happiness by bringing ditzes home to mommy's house, because what else will you ever have with your sad, no goin to school, working a dead end job life.

boozehound
03-31-2008, 05:06 PM
You can be intelligent and confortable talking to women and go to clubs. If you say otherwise you're nuts. So you prefer pubs, fine. Doesn't mean to have to rag hard on those who go clubbing.
Yeah Im sure you've had plenty of great conversations shouted over lame beats. not a place to go to talk. a place to go to drink, dance and get some ass. which tells you a little about the young ladies at the club.

GOBB
03-31-2008, 05:08 PM

Is that him? Posing in mom and dads bedroom mirror? Wow. Tight ass ball shorts. Let me guess his excuse..."They didnt have any bigger sizes. I really needed some ball shorts". His shorts are tight like a female jeans.

Looks lke popeye son. Do the popeye laugh disgraceface ahhhhh uck uck uck uck ohhhhhhhh. me mama gon come home soon, let me put the mirror back the way it was..

B-Low
03-31-2008, 05:14 PM
Is that him? Posing in mom and dads bedroom mirror? Wow. Tight ass ball shorts. Let me guess his excuse..."They didnt have any bigger sizes. I really needed some ball shorts". His shorts are tight like a female jeans.

Looks lke popeye son. Do the popeye laugh disgraceface ahhhhh uck uck uck uck ohhhhhhhh. me mama gon come home soon, let me put the mirror back the way it was..

hell you shoulda seen his original thread where he posted that pic. He was bragging sayin "i'm goin with the Mike Bibby look. shaved head and the headband".

Of course a rich white dude tryin to look urban would look up to an albino black guy who could probably pass for asian.

GOBB
03-31-2008, 05:20 PM
There used to be a show with this comedian...white guy with red hair. Cant think of his name but he lived at home with his parents. Reminds me of this stooge. Dont let me remember the sitcom! It was funny too.

Dasher
03-31-2008, 05:22 PM
There used to be a show with this comedian...white guy with red hair. Cant think of his name but he lived at home with his parents. Reminds me of this stooge. Dont let me remember the sitcom! It was funny too.
Everybody Loves Raymond"?

boozehound
03-31-2008, 05:25 PM
chris elliot. cant rememebr the name of the show. I was just talking about it 2 days ago. hilarious show, came out about the same time as the simpsons but only lasted a season or so.

boozehound
03-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Everybody Loves Raymond"?
nah, but thats prob where they go tthe character from (also played by elliot).

GOBB
03-31-2008, 05:42 PM
chris elliot. cant rememebr the name of the show. I was just talking about it 2 days ago. hilarious show, came out about the same time as the simpsons but only lasted a season or so.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516A7TK9ENL._AA280_.jpg

Bruinlove
03-31-2008, 05:44 PM
:confusedshrug:

Good thing I don't go to clubs, that sounds even more terrible than I could ever imagine. Buying stranger girls drinks? No thanks. I think I'll stick to pubs where the girls are smarter, hotter, and drinks are cheaper.
What kind of American calls a bar a pub? A wannabe, that's who.

Randy
03-31-2008, 07:17 PM
What kind of American calls a bar a pub? A wannabe, that's who.

You're kidding right?

Pubs ≠ Bars

Day La Ghetto
03-31-2008, 07:25 PM
You're kidding right?

Pubs ≠ Bars

Starface got that part right, they're called bars man. We're not in Boston or Ireland, they're bars. Its the equivalent of annoyance to hearing a frat boy say "yaggerbombs dude" .

Randy
03-31-2008, 08:33 PM
Starface got that part right, they're called bars man. We're not in Boston or Ireland, they're bars. Its the equivalent of annoyance to hearing a frat boy say "yaggerbombs dude" .

No, he didn't. Pubs are not bars. Not even close.

RidonKs
03-31-2008, 08:35 PM
No, he didn't. Pubs are not bars. Not even close.
Care to explain the difference then? I use the word pub all the time, and I've always considered it synonymous with bar.

Edit: I suppose the major difference is that pubs have more of a restaurant like feel then?

Day La Ghetto
03-31-2008, 09:00 PM
Care to explain the difference then? I use the word pub all the time, and I've always considered it synonymous with bar.

Edit: I suppose the major difference is that pubs have more of a restaurant like feel then?

Seriously i never hear anyone call it a pub.Sounds lame sense its used strictly overseas. Don't say otherwise.

RidonKs
03-31-2008, 09:08 PM
Seriously i never hear anyone call it a pub.Sounds lame sense its used strictly overseas. Don't say otherwise.
Yep. You haven't heard it so it sounds lame. How could it be otherwise? If you of all people aren't hearing it, then it has to be a strictly European thing. No second thoughts about it, that's just the way it is. The world revolves around you. Bow down everyone, to the center of the universe.

starface
03-31-2008, 09:15 PM
a pub is where randy goes with all his guy friends on saturday night to have tea and strumpets. there is a 60 year old bartender and a familiar cast of miserable divorcees and rambling vietnam vets. there is a cob-web encrusted dartboard in the corner with rusty, chipped apart darts to play with. the 3 or 4 women in the bar attract the men-folk by swearing, chain smoking, and chugging their beers faster than randy does. their **** sag to their hips but that doesnt prevent them from showing off the cleveage that randy cant help but drool over as he sips from his beer (or should i say 'pint' matey? argghh!!!) in this pitiful haven of desolation and misery known as "the pub."

thats the atmosphere he prefers to a packed house of hot-ass horny and half naked 20 year olds. and why wouldnt he? its not like he has the ability whatsoever to attract young jezabelles with either looks OR personality.

pubs are just his thing. thats all.

kwajo
03-31-2008, 09:55 PM
Guys, pubs are not just in Britain, we use the word pub all the time here in Atlantic Canada.

And it works like this:

A bar is not always a pub, but a pub is always a bar.

Randy
03-31-2008, 09:58 PM
pubs are just his thing. thats all.

****in A.

Bruinlove
03-31-2008, 10:34 PM
Guys, pubs are not just in Britain, we use the word pub all the time here in Atlantic Canada.

And it works like this:

A bar is not always a pub, but a pub is always a bar.
Makes sense though, as Canada was part of Britain not less than 60 years ago. Americans who call bars pubs are trying to fit into a culture that they don't belong too. Kind of like white guys who say *****

Randy
03-31-2008, 10:58 PM
Makes sense though, as Canada was part of Britain not less than 60 years ago. Americans who call bars pubs are trying to fit into a culture that they don't belong too. Kind of like white guys who say *****

So me going to a pub and watching EPL games or watching a live band play is trying to fit into a culture I don't belong to? I guess I should stop going to NBA games and playing ball because I'm not black.

Maybe there just aren't any good pubs where you live because the differences between a club to a bar to a pub are pretty distinct here.

OKC-SONIC
03-31-2008, 11:00 PM
the differences between a club to a bar to a pub are pretty distinct here.

You're so smart Randy

explain the differnece in your next post.

El Kabong
03-31-2008, 11:03 PM
So me going to a pub and watching EPL games or watching a live band play is trying to fit into a culture I don't belong to? I guess I should stop going to NBA games and playing ball because I'm not black.

Maybe there just aren't any good pubs where you live because the differences between a club to a bar to a pub are pretty distinct here.
I'm with you on the pubs. I'd rather go to a pub and get hammered watching soccer or football with my friends then go dancing to annoying music that has a beat about as annoying as a jackhammer.

starface
03-31-2008, 11:09 PM
So me going to a pub and watching EPL games or watching a live band play is trying to fit into a culture I don't belong to?

Actually I think it fits you into a culture you very much belong to.

i.e. gay culture

Cannonball
03-31-2008, 11:29 PM
what's the diff. from a pub and a bar?

OKC-SONIC
03-31-2008, 11:32 PM

yea?

Randy
03-31-2008, 11:32 PM
F*ck you, this is between me and Randy.

I'm getting confused amidst your 346 different names on here.

El Kabong
03-31-2008, 11:33 PM
The way it works here. A bar is just that, a bar. Just like Moe's Bar on the Simpsons. They serve drinks, and maybe have a pool table and a jukebox and the like. A pub has all that, plus more. They'd usually have a dance area, were they often have live bands play, a big ass TV('s) with the sports going on it, and stuff like Keno and pokies as well. And then some of them also have a resturant next to them also.

OKC-SONIC
03-31-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm getting confused amidst your 346 different names on here.

Still can't answer the original question?

OKC-SONIC
03-31-2008, 11:36 PM
A pub has all that, plus more. They'd usually have a dance area, were they often have live bands play, a big ass TV('s) with the sports going on it, and stuff like Keno and pokies as well. And then some of them also have a resturant next to them also.

So what is a club?

El Kabong
03-31-2008, 11:37 PM
So what is a club?
A club is where they have a bar and a dance floor and that's it. You go to a club to dance and get drunk.

RidonKs
So what is a club?
For the love of god just shut up.

Cannonball
So what is a club?
a big ass dance floor with lotsa speakers and lights

OKC-SONIC
03-31-2008, 11:38 PM
346 different names on here.

3+4+6 = 13... oh $HIT!!!!

Dasher
03-31-2008, 11:38 PM
So what is a club?
The same thing as a pub, but in clubs the women have more fun and are dressed better. The focus is also more on dancing and music than sports.

Randy
03-31-2008, 11:40 PM
The same thing, but in clubs the women have more fun and are dressed better.

:rolleyes:

OKC-SONIC
03-31-2008, 11:40 PM
a big ass dance floor with lotsa speakers and lights

oh... okay. Thanks for the info.

OKC-SONIC
03-31-2008, 11:42 PM
:rolleyes:

Your the expert... what's the diference between a pub, a club , and a bar?

lovethetriangle
03-31-2008, 11:45 PM
What a wonderful thread I've started! Although my original question was what's the point in clubs when you don't go for the women as the music always sucks, drinks are overpriced, and you never fail to feel like **** for a good 2 days after.

However, the topic has changed to ARE YOU GAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO PICK UP SKANKS FROM LOUD VENUES?

**** starface I feel for you, getting girls isn't exactly a lifetime achievement. I think I can safely say that most of us on this thread have BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

Anyone that's taken girls home for a good 10-12 times in a span of 10-12 weeks from a club would know how sickening it can become.

True pickups don't happen in clubs. It's too ****ing easy.

OKC-SONIC
03-31-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm starting a website...

www.WhenWasTheLastTimeRandyGotLaid.com

so when was it?

geeWiz15
03-31-2008, 11:46 PM
However, the topic has changed to ARE YOU GAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO PICK UP SKANKS FROM LOUD VENUES?
:oldlol:

Cannonball
03-31-2008, 11:47 PM

so when was it?

Randy
03-31-2008, 11:50 PM

so when was it?

http://theducks.org/pictures/do-not-want-dog.jpg

Sorry you're too big of a dipsh*t to know the difference. I really am.

geeWiz15
03-31-2008, 11:53 PM
...I actually clicked the link, encountered an error message, xed out the tab, and then clicked the link again.

Dasher
03-31-2008, 11:53 PM
The older cats in this thread who have been there and done that, I can understand them not being a fan of clubs, but some posters seem to be too young to have ever actually experienced clubs. Go to Miami Las Vegas, or Atlanta for a week and your eyes may be opened to the pleasures of the disco.

And for the record actually being able to hear a chick you are trying to knock off is overrated.

Cannonball
03-31-2008, 11:55 PM
...I actually clicked the link, encountered an error message, xed out the tab, and then clicked the link again.

OKC-SONIC
03-31-2008, 11:56 PM
What a wonderful thread I've started! Although my original question was what's the point in clubs when you don't go for the women as the music always sucks, drinks are overpriced, and you never fail to feel like **** for a good 2 days after.

**** starface I feel for you, getting girls isn't exactly a lifetime achievement. I think I can safely say that most of us on this thread have BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

Anyone that's taken girls home for a good 10-12 times in a span of 10-12 weeks from a club would know how sickening it can become.

True pickups don't happen in clubs. It's too ****ing easy.

If you are going to clubs to dance (and not meet women)... Gay.

If you are going to drink or get high/ and dance... cool

If you are going to because your friends are (and not meet women or get drunk or high).... you are wothless.
There is no reason why you should be there unless it's to experince
what it is like for the first time... unless you live in New Jersey you have
no excuse why you are at a club.

Did that answer your question?

geeWiz15
03-31-2008, 11:59 PM

so the difference between "gay" and "cool" is the amount of alcohol in your system?

lovethetriangle
04-01-2008, 12:01 AM

If you are going to because your friends are (and not meet women or get drunk or high).... you are wothless.
There is no reason why you should be there unless it's to experince
what it is like for the first time... unless you live in New Jersey you have
no excuse why you are at a club.

Did that answer your question?

Drink get high and dance = Cool??? WTF you been getting high on??

You sound like a guy that would sport his dads white wedding suit and dance to that yeyo song like Al Pacino in Scarface.

Dasher: It is overrated, but then you get to a point where you actually want to hear ****.

Randy
04-01-2008, 12:05 AM
so the difference between "gay" and "cool" is the amount of alcohol in your system?

Haven't you been reading the thread? The difference between "gay" and "cool" is how many "wimminz" one can make out with in one night. If you can't pull at least one at a club U R GAY kthxbai.

OKC-SONIC
04-01-2008, 12:05 AM

why else are you at the club? to follow your friends?

I've been to Mexico alot so I know alot of guys like to sing and dance
(that's all they have to do), but in America that's gay.

There is no reason to be at a club unless

#1. YOUR WOMAN IS WITH YOU

#2. you want to drink or smoke

#3. you tagged along with a group a friends. (I've done it... but I still wnted to meet a whore)

Pay attention to the title of the thread.... Do you like to dance?

geeWiz15
04-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Haven't you been reading the thread? The difference between "gay" and "cool" is how many "wimminz" one can make out with in one night. If you can't pull at least one at a club U R GAY kthxbai.
guy actually said:

go to a club to dance = gay.
go to a club to drink and dance = cool.

so basically it's ok if you're dancing all by yourself in a drunken haze acting like a moron but breakdancers are all certified buttbuddies.

lovethetriangle
04-01-2008, 12:08 AM

When my game's on I get Wimminzes

OKC-SONIC
04-01-2008, 12:10 AM
When my game's on I get Wimminzes

But why be at the club if you aren't trying to get women / p*ssy?

I answered your question.

Good Night.

geeWiz15
04-01-2008, 12:12 AM
why else are you at the club? to follow your friends?
have a good time? lose your mind for a few hours?

I think having to have alcohol in your system to feel comfortable dancing in a club where everyone else is dancing is self consciousness writ large.

#3. you tagged along with a group a friends. (I've done it... but I still wnted to meet a whore)
Good for you

Pay attention to the title of the thread.... Do you like to dance?
sure. but clubs aren't just about dancing. it's about the atmosphere, the music consuming you, losing your mind, etc. alcohol helps but it's not necessary... trust me. and obviously you're going to be dancing with females but that doesn't mean if you don't **** them later there's something fundamentally wrong with you. and that doesn't have to be the only thing on your mind while youre doing it.

OKC-SONIC
04-01-2008, 12:16 AM
have a good time? lose your mind for a few hours?

I think having to have alcohol in your system to feel comfortable dancing in a club where everyone else is dancing is self consciousness writ large.

Good for you

sure. clubs aren't just about dancing. it's about the atmosphere, the music consuming you, losing your mind, etc. alcohol helps but it's not necessary... trust me. and obviously you're going to be dancing with females but that doesn't mean if you don't **** them later there's something fundamentally wrong with you. and that doesn't have to be the only thing on your mind while youre doing it.

Okay.... you win... you prooved me wrong.

you also prooved that you are a virgin.

because once you get in that atmosphere you want to have sex.... YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX...

dance clubs just make me want to F*ck...

gee wiz, that was the only point I was trying to make.

lovethetriangle
04-01-2008, 12:17 AM
But why be at the club if you aren't trying to get women / p*ssy?

I answered your question.

Good Night.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say!

Didn't you just say a good reason to go clubbing is to dance while drunk and high?

Randy
04-01-2008, 12:19 AM
you also prooved that you are a virgin.

So someone who says that he doesn't need liquor in his system to have a good time at a club is a virgin? I DD'd last week for my friends, I must be a virgin too :rolleyes:

i seen hippos
04-01-2008, 12:22 AM
I know going to the club and potentially hooking up can be fun and all....but to be honest, if you're going only to get laid then you're retarded. You go to have fun and perhaps once in a while some chick will actually let you do something to her.

Anyone who's actually had experiences with women know that if you're only goal is to get laid, you call up some chick you know, go over and watch a movie...and then take it from there.

I can see where some people are coming from though. No girl would ever allow them to enter their house so they prey on the drunk chicks. Like I said, it's fun to do this sometimes when you're drunk to and with friends...but if you're goal is to only get laid, you're in the wrong place. You guys think you're Derek Jeter?

That's the realness.

lovethetriangle
04-01-2008, 12:29 AM
I know going to the club and potentially hooking up can be fun and all....but to be honest, if you're going only to get laid then you're retarded. You go to have fun and perhaps once in a while some chick will actually let you do something to her.

Anyone who's actually had experiences with women know that if you're only goal is to get laid, you call up some chick you know, go over and watch a movie...and then take it from there.

I can see where some people are coming from though. No girl would ever allow them to enter their house so they prey on the drunk chicks. Like I said, it's fun to do this sometimes when you're drunk to and with friends...but if you're goal is to only get laid, you're in the wrong place. You guys think you're Derek Jeter?

That's the realness.

Then why else go to a club? There's no potential for fun at a club apart from the women. Apart from the women, clubs have nothing to offer. Better company, better music, and cheaper drinks can be found elsewhere.

And dude, I'm sorry to say, but I don't think you have a clue as to how women work. NO GIRL WOULD EVER ALLOW THEM TO ENTER THEIR HOUSE SO THEY PREY ON THE DRUNK CHICKS? Where do you live man? Under the Sea with Sebastian? A club is the wrong place to get laid? It's easy is ****!

*If you need to know how, personal message.

i seen hippos
04-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Then why else go to a club? There's no potential for fun at a club apart from the women. Apart from the women, clubs have nothing to offer. Better company, better music, and cheaper drinks can be found elsewhere.

And dude, I'm sorry to say, but I don't think you have a clue as to how women work. NO GIRL WOULD EVER ALLOW THEM TO ENTER THEIR HOUSE SO THEY PREY ON THE DRUNK CHICKS? Where do you live man? Under the Sea with Sebastian? A club is the wrong place to get laid? It's easy is ****!

*If you need to know how, personal message.

You are a retard. Anyone can get laid if they really want to go after the overweight chick with the skirt way to short for her body size.

In my original post I said I'd rather go to a bar so that tells you right there I don't go to clubs every other night. There are easier ways TO GET HOT GIRLS IN YOUR PANTS. You cannot go to a club every night and expect to bring a hot chick who isn't a complete slut back to your crib. You can't do it. Don't waste your time trying to convince us you can.

I'll repeat my point. If you go to a club just to get laid then you must come home disappointed a lot of the time either because you didn't get any or because the chick looks like your mom. There are better ways to get a hot decent chick as a said.

-primetime-
04-01-2008, 02:02 AM
Have fun with your friends, get drunk, try to meet girls....

have a good time...

end thread

lovethetriangle
04-01-2008, 02:34 AM
You are a retard. Anyone can get laid if they really want to go after the overweight chick with the skirt way to short for her body size.

In my original post I said I'd rather go to a bar so that tells you right there I don't go to clubs every other night. There are easier ways TO GET HOT GIRLS IN YOUR PANTS. You cannot go to a club every night and expect to bring a hot chick who isn't a complete slut back to your crib. You can't do it. Don't waste your time trying to convince us you can.

I'll repeat my point. If you go to a club just to get laid then you must come home disappointed a lot of the time either because you didn't get any or because the chick looks like your mom. There are better ways to get a hot decent chick as a said.

You're getting it all wrong man. I understand you don't go to clubs but you must understand that it isn't hard at all to bring home a chick or at least get laid on your 2nd meeting. Like you said, there are easier ways and I agree. However for most,the end result isn't the best part, it's the whole process of making it happen. And once you get the hang of it, approaching women and making yourself consistent at it can get quite addicting.

You can bring home a chick at least 6 or 7 out of 10 times you go out to a club. And more often than not, us guys are insanely superficial so we don't settle for the chick you describe (of course these guys you described do exist as well).

I wouldn't go to clubs to just get laid, I would do it to talk to as many women as I can, and that's fun for me. Although I don't do it anymore, I still don't agree with your perception of how it works.

crisoner
04-01-2008, 03:00 AM
You go to meet and talk to girls.
Looking but not touching is good to if your married.

kwajo
04-01-2008, 06:41 AM

Bingo.

mlh1981
04-01-2008, 09:37 AM
The older cats in this thread who have been there and done that, I can understand them not being a fan of clubs, but some posters seem to be too young to have ever actually experienced clubs. Go to Miami Las Vegas, or Atlanta for a week and your eyes may be opened to the pleasures of the disco.

Yeah, and once you DO go to some of those clubs, then the hometown ones just don't seem very much fun. If I'm gonna engage in an active nightlife, then I would choose to go somwhere with some class and some sort of excellent reputation. Not some "hole in the ground?"

Miami Beach just has an absolutely INSANE nightlife. Everything else in comparison just seems kinda lame. Why would I want to go out and regularly try to engage in something where I'm at currently at that's MAYBE 10 percent as fun? Again, don't mind a decent sports bar, but clubs are either real hit or miss for me personally, and odds are, if it's not located in a place like MB, then I'm probably not gonna like. A lot of those places I speak up have really cool themes to them, and there are other things do do besides just standing there and listening to the music.

Always enjoy drinking when there is some sort of activity or event tied in alongside it. Drinking for the sake of drinking and just sitting there has never been my cup of tea.

lovethetriangle
04-02-2008, 12:18 AM
Bingo.

Not bingo. It's not all about getting laid, it's about the process and that insanely fulfilling feeling if you're able to pick up a random girl, especially in the daytime or in a quiet pub/bar.

Day La Ghetto
04-02-2008, 01:50 AM
Yeah, and once you DO go to some of those clubs, then the hometown ones just don't seem very much fun. If I'm gonna engage in an active nightlife, then I would choose to go somwhere with some class and some sort of excellent reputation. Not some "hole in the ground?"

Miami Beach just has an absolutely INSANE nightlife. Everything else in comparison just seems kinda lame. Why would I want to go out and regularly try to engage in something where I'm at currently at that's MAYBE 10 percent as fun? Again, don't mind a decent sports bar, but clubs are either real hit or miss for me personally, and odds are, if it's not located in a place like MB, then I'm probably not gonna like. A lot of those places I speak up have really cool themes to them, and there are other things do do besides just standing there and listening to the music.

Always enjoy drinking when there is some sort of activity or event tied in alongside it. Drinking for the sake of drinking and just sitting there has never been my cup of tea.

Plus in Miami theres people walking around everywhere all through the night. Beachs, empty plazas and they have tons of walkup-outside bars along the street with live music or some kind of entertainment. I know what you mean though about living in a run of the mill town will 1 or 2 clubs that are rather lame because its the same kind of atmosphere as you're used too. la,vegas,miami would be so much fun just to club every night. Maybe i'm just saying that because it's a totally different culture then where i'm from but i'd like to think not. Those bigger party towns just seem so much more interesting/fun too me. I always feel horrible coming back from vacation because its like going from cloud 9 to hell ,literally..