PDA

View Full Version : Brook Lopez or Kevin Love: Who will be the better NBA player?

Bruinlove
03-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Kevin Love. How can you get by in the NBA with a name like Brook? That's worse than a guy being called Sharon or Shannon.

Kevin Love makes up for his lack of size with his shooting and passing. Brook Lopez is softer than Demi Moore in Strip Tease.

sulsuvtut27
03-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Brook Lopez. Thread over:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :rockon:

Now some Mark Madsen dancing
:hammertime: :hammertime:

sulsuvtut27
03-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Kevin Love. How can you get by in the NBA with a name like Brook? That's worse than a guy being called Sharon or Shannon.

Kevin Love makes up for his lack of size with his shooting and passing. Brook Lopez is softer than Demi Moore in Strip Tease.

its a F***** name, who the F*** cares execpt morons like GOBB, Bruinlove, VCMVP. Bruinlove your name is probably Molly :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: And the first pick of the NBA draft, the Knicks select BROOK LOPEZ 7'0 FROM STANFORD:rockon: :rockon: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bruinlove at his house:banghead:

sulsuvtut27 at his house:party: :party:

VCMVP1551
03-31-2008, 06:03 PM
its a F***** name, who the F*** cares execpt morons like GOBB, Bruinlove, VCMVP. Bruinlove your name is probably Molly :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: And the first pick of the NBA draft, the Knicks select BROOK LOPEZ 7'0 FROM STANFORD:rockon: :rockon: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bruinlove at his house:banghead:

sulsuvtut27 at his house:party: :party:

Brook Lopez would be the worst number 1 pick ever. Clearly wors ethan Kwame Brown or Michael Olowokandi. Stanford basketball players have always been a joke in the NBA.

ihatetimthomas
03-31-2008, 06:04 PM
I think its clearly love. His bball IQ and versatility will keep him in the league for years. How good he will end up? Who knows. I honestly think he is not athletic enough to hang with the big boys in the NBA, but he is smart so he will do good in the NBA

VCMVP1551
03-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Love's conditioning, athletisism and height might be a problem but he is so much tougher than Lopez he'll easily have a better career. Love is also an excellent passer for a big man and he can score in a variety of ways.

Posterize246
03-31-2008, 09:00 PM
love

Posterize246
03-31-2008, 09:00 PM
love

sulsuvtut27
03-31-2008, 10:17 PM
Love's conditioning, athletisism and height might be a problem but he is so much tougher than Lopez he'll easily have a better career. Love is also an excellent passer for a big man and he can score in a variety of ways.

LOL LOL LOL fat does not equal toughness. And for whoever said he would be worse than Kwame Brown or Michael Olowocrapper you crack me up. This is what you will be doing to Brook after his 10 MVP's and 13 Championships:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

InspiredLebowski
03-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Lopez'll be the higher pick, but Love's the better player right now and will be in 15 years as well.

VCMVP1551
03-31-2008, 10:25 PM
LOL LOL LOL fat does not equal toughness. And for whoever said he would be worse than Kwame Brown or Michael Olowocrapper you crack me up. This is what you will be doing to Brook after his 10 MVP's and 13 Championships:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You are a joke.

sulsuvtut27
03-31-2008, 10:30 PM
You are a joke.

your a disgrace to all college hoop fans.:cheers: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Bruinlove
03-31-2008, 10:36 PM
Kevin Love will be a borderline allstar. Brook Lopez will be Andrew Bogut without the passing.

GoStanford
03-31-2008, 10:36 PM
Well brook is a monster, love is fat he'll probably have a heart attack, and honestly i can't agree with anything VCMVP says because he's clearly a retard.:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

And bruin love, i go to the same school as drew gordon, and the dude is over rated. When he sucks at UCLA don't cry. And try not to cry when you lose in the final four again.

VCMVP, how about Vince Carter really lighting it up recently hasnt he?

VCMVP everytime brook lopez dominates (every play) :mad: :mad: :mad:

And now we'll end this lovely post on a happy note. MARK MADSEN DANCING! :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

sulsuvtut27
03-31-2008, 10:49 PM
Well brook is a monster, love is fat he'll probably have a heart attack, and honestly i can't agree with anything VCMVP says because he's clearly a retard.:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

And bruin love, i go to the same school as drew gordon, and the dude is over rated. When he sucks at UCLA don't cry. And try not to cry when you lose in the final four again.

VCMVP everytime brook lopez dominates (every play) :mad: :mad: :mad:

And now we'll end this lovely post on a happy note. MARK MADSEN DANCING! :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

Agree Kevin Love is just a blob in the middle. Brook has the all around game Love only wishes he has. Kevin Love bows down to Brook and Robin Lopez. You suck GO Stanford i cant use any emoticons.

VCMVP1551
03-31-2008, 11:27 PM

Yeah in VC's last 9 games he's averaging 28.8 ppg, 8.0 rpg, 4.8 apg on 46.5 FG%, 47.4 3P%, 87.0 FT% and only 20.8 FGA.

He's been ever better his last 7 averaging 30.3 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 5.3 apg on 48.3 FG%, 52.9 3P%, 84.2 FT% and just 21.6 FGA.

I know you were probably being sarcastic so I figured I'd post the stats to shut you up. Brook Lopez doesn't have that kind of talent.

GoStanford
03-31-2008, 11:32 PM
Yeah in VC's last 9 games he's averaging 28.8 ppg, 8.0 rpg, 4.8 apg on 46.5 FG%, 47.4 3P%, 87.0 FT% and only 20.8 FGA.

He's been ever better his last 7 averaging 30.3 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 5.3 apg on 48.3 FG%, 52.9 3P%, 84.2 FT% and just 21.6 FGA.

I know you were probably being sarcastic so I figured I'd post the stats to shut you up. Brook Lopez doesn't have that kind of talent.

I was trying to be nice to you by saying that vince carter has been playing well, since he has been. No sarcasm was intended. I was trying to be your friend, but apparently you don't want to be friends. Well, fine with me. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

sulsuvtut27
04-01-2008, 12:24 AM
VC you are just afraid of the truth and that Brook Lopez will have better stats than Vince because Brook Lopez>>>>>Insert Name:cheers: :cheers: :bowdown: :bowdown: :rockon:

Bruinloves, GOBB, VCreaction when Brook is a 27 time all star and 28 time MVP:mad: :mad:

:party: :party::party:

sulsuvtut27
04-01-2008, 12:31 AM

Brook averages better RPG and FG%, not comperable not to mention player less minutes:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :D Only 20.8 FGA that is soooo funny your favorite player is a chucker I cant wait till Brook Lopez rejects one of VC's dunks the will be your reaction:mad: :mad: :mad: And you will say man I was wrong this guy will win 28 MVP's and then GoStanford, sulsuvtut27, and VCMVP1551 will all have a :party: and bowdown to Brook Lopez:bowdown:

VCMVP1551
04-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Brook averages better RPG and FG%, not comperable not to mention player less minutes:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :D Only 20.8 FGA that is soooo funny your favorite player is a chucker I cant wait till Brook Lopez rejects one of VC's dunks the will be your reaction:mad: :mad: :mad: And you will say man I was wrong this guy will win 28 MVP's and then GoStanford, sulsuvtut27, and VCMVP1551 will all have a :party: and bowdown to Brook Lopez:bowdown:

:roll: First off the word you are looking for is comparable. Second of all Brook is a big man of course he's going to average more rpg and better FG%. That would be like me using VC's 3P%, FT% and APG against Brook.

I'm sure if Vince dunks on Mourning, Duncan, Mutombo ect. then he'll have no trouble dunking on that fairy Brook Lopez.

Also 20.8 FGA is very low for a 28.8 ppg average.

KeylessEntry
04-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Whats with all the retards spamming smilies in this thread

I would take Lopez personally, I think he has more NBA potential.

sulsuvtut27
04-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Whats with all the retards spamming smilies in this thread

I would take Lopez personally, I think he has more NBA potential.

There's no emoticon for what I am feeling.

GoStanford
04-01-2008, 12:57 AM
:roll: First off the word you are looking for is comparable. Second of all Brook is a big man of course he's going to average more rpg and better FG%. That would be like me using VC's 3P%, FT% and APG against Brook.

I'm sure if Vince dunks on Mourning, Duncan, Mutombo ect. then he'll have no trouble dunking on that fairy Brook Lopez.

Also 20.8 FGA is very low for a 28.8 ppg average.

Brook shot 78.9% from the free throw line this year, VC is a career 79.4% free throw shooter. So I'd say that they're equal at the foul line.

Here's 3 videos you should watch VC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcTHP2K1ZWY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOQO5MilfI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1rZBxn3Zx8

VCMVP1551
04-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Brook shot 78.9% from the free throw line this year, VC is a career 79.4% free throw shooter. So I'd say that they're equal at the foul line.

Here's 3 videos you should watch VC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcTHP2K1ZWY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOQO5MilfI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1rZBxn3Zx8

Vince is 4th or 5th among active players in career ppg and Vince one of only 3 players in the league averaging 20, 6 and 5.

GoStanford
04-01-2008, 01:04 AM
Vince is 4th or 5th among active players in career ppg and Vince one of only 3 players in the league averaging 20, 6 and 5.

yes, no one is arguing with you about that. Brook is a beast, now try to convince me otherwise. Saying Brook is a fairy just makes you sound like an idiot. I'm trying to have a basketball conversation over here and all you can say is "brook has a girls name!!! thats why he sucks!" :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

sulsuvtut27
04-01-2008, 01:11 AM
yes, no one is arguing with you about that. Brook is a beast, now try to convince me otherwise. Saying Brook is a fairy just makes you sound like an idiot. I'm trying to have a basketball conversation over here and all you can say is "brook has a girls name!!! thats why he sucks!" :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

pwned by GoStanford VC=moron:hammerhead:GoStanford best poster on ISH:bowdown: VC give it up you have no argument all you do is call brook a fairy and saying how becuase he has a girls name makes him the worst player in college basketball. YOU DONT KNOW SH!T ABOUT COLLEGE BASKETBALL:party:

GoStanford
04-01-2008, 01:13 AM
pwned by GoStanford VC=moron:hammerhead:GoStanford best poster on ISH:bowdown: VC give it up you have no argument all you do is call brook a fairy and saying how becuase he has a girls name makes him the worst player in college basketball. YOU DONT KNOW SH!T ABOUT COLLEGE BASKETBALL:party:

:bowdown: :bowdown: SULSUVTUT27:bowdown: :bowdown: :rockon: :rockon: :party:

VCMVP1551
04-01-2008, 01:14 AM

You can stop posting under 2 names you aren't fooling anyone. Watch him play he's as soft as any 1st round pick I can remember.

sulsuvtut27
04-01-2008, 01:16 AM
You can stop posting under 2 names you aren't fooling anyone. Watch him play he's as soft as any 1st round pick I can remember.

bruinlove why are you posting under VC again:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :party: :party:

GoStanford
04-01-2008, 01:18 AM

I'm not posting under 2 names you moron. you are a !@#$%^& idiot.:hammerhead:

Finger + Madsen = Better than any other college duo in history of sports.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :banana: :banana:

GoStanford
04-01-2008, 01:20 AM
YES! I no longer airball my layups!!! Now I brick them! PARTAY TIME WITH MARK MADSEN!!! :cheers: :cheers: :party: :party: :hammertime: :hammertime: :party: :party: :party:

Bruinlove
04-01-2008, 02:12 AM
I'm not posting under 2 names you moron. you are a !@#$%^& idiot.:hammerhead:

Finger + Madsen = Better than any other college duo in history of sports.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :banana: :banana:
:roll:
Laetner and Hill don't even hold a candle!!

sulsuvtut27
04-01-2008, 02:32 AM
Laetner and Hill don't even hold a candle!!

Laetner and Hill cant even hold their jocks:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :rockon: I think VC knows all about hold other mens jocks:rockon: :rockon: :party: :party:

baseketball4life
04-01-2008, 03:23 AM
i think Brook will be much better in the NBA, but i dont either one will be any good

brook probably a 15/8 career peak

love probably a 10/6 career peak

GOBB
04-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Those 2 posters are straight homos.

Lebron23
04-01-2008, 01:08 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Posterize246
04-01-2008, 01:38 PM
i think Brook will be much better in the NBA, but i dont either one will be any good

brook probably a 15/8 career peak

love probably a 10/6 career peak

love will be a much better rebounder than 6 a game. hes not a guy like durant who got his boards from athleticism and height. he actually knows how to get them

baseketball4life
04-01-2008, 04:06 PM
love will be a much better rebounder than 6 a game. hes not a guy like durant who got his boards from athleticism and height. he actually knows how to get them
i dont think hes going to ever get any playing time :confusedshrug:

sulsuvtut27
04-01-2008, 04:32 PM

I agree VC and Bruinlove are soooo gay:cheers: :cheers: :party: :party:

GoStanford
04-01-2008, 06:00 PM
I agree VC and Bruinlove are soooo gay:cheers: :cheers: :party: :party:

SOOOOOOOOOOO GAY, I HAVE TO AGREE :party: :party: :party: :banana: :banana: :banana:

VCMVP1551
04-01-2008, 06:06 PM
I think VC knows all about hold other mens jocks:rockon: :rockon: :party: :party:

Funny considering I'm not the one who brought it up. :oldlol:

Brook Lopez= Patrick O'Bryant

sulsuvtut27
04-01-2008, 06:28 PM

O thanks what i said was funny:D :D VC Brook=NBA LEGEND:bowdown: :bowdown: VC=HOMO:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :party:

VCMVP1551
04-01-2008, 06:37 PM
O thanks what i said was funny:D :D VC Brook=NBA LEGEND:bowdown: :bowdown: VC=HOMO:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :party:

Brook will be a legend...in the same way Kwame Brown and Michael Olowokandi will be.

Remix
04-01-2008, 06:40 PM

kevin love=sean may.

i'd take lopez.

VCMVP1551
04-01-2008, 06:41 PM
kevin love=sean may.

i'd take lopez.

Kevin Love may struggle with his weight and he is a bit undersized but he is a much better prospect than Sean May.

sulsuvtut27
04-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Brook will be a legend...in the same way Kwame Brown and Michael Olowokandi will be.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Kwame Brown and Michael Olowocrappy arent legends VC you crack me up.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

VCMVP1551
04-01-2008, 07:33 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Kwame Brown and Michael Olowocrappy arent legends VC you crack me up.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yeah they are actually. They are such bad number 1 picks that they are legendary. people will remember Kwame and Olowokandi for years as some of the worst number 1 picks.

sulsuvtut27
04-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Yeah they are actually. They are such bad number 1 picks that they are legendary. people will remember Kwame and Olowokandi for years as some of the worst number 1 picks.

Ok well where does Brook fit into this equation:confusedshrug: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :wtf: :wtf: :party:

GoStanford
04-02-2008, 02:16 AM

Didn't you say Brook sucked :no: :no: and that he wouldnt be the #1 pick? I believe your reasoning was that he has a girls name. :wtf: :wtf: :banghead:
:party: :party:

VCMVP1551
04-02-2008, 03:27 AM
Ok well where does Brook fit into this equation:confusedshrug: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :wtf: :wtf: :party:

Watch him play and you'll see he is far too soft for the NBA.

sulsuvtut27
04-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Watch him play and you'll see he is far too soft for the NBA.

watch VC play he has no basketball smarts for the NBA:cheers: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :party: :party:

Posterize246
04-02-2008, 04:58 PM
this turned into a VC/Brook Lopez hate fest. should just make a new thread on it

VCMVP1551
04-03-2008, 01:48 AM
this turned into a VC/Brook Lopez hate fest. should just make a new thread on it

I am not the one who brought up Vince. It's dumb for them to compare so guy who has never played in the NBA and is doubted by many to one of only 3 players in the NBA averaging 20, 6 and 5, a guy who is also 4th or 5th among active players in career scoring average and also an 8 time all star.

sulsuvtut27
04-03-2008, 02:10 AM
I am not the one who brought up Vince. It's dumb for them to compare so guy who has never played in the NBA and is doubted by many to one of only 3 players in the NBA averaging 20, 6 and 5, a guy who is also 4th or 5th among active players in career scoring average and also an 8 time all star.

It is easy to put up those stats when you play for 50 years.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :cheers: :cheers: :party: :party:

VCMVP1551
04-03-2008, 02:12 AM
It is easy to put up those stats when you play for 50 years.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :cheers: :cheers: :party: :party:

Actually to still be averaging over 20, 6 and 5 after 10 years and to have maintained such a high scoring average over 10 years is very difficult.

GoStanford
04-03-2008, 03:17 AM
Actually to still be averaging over 20, 6 and 5 after 10 years and to have maintained such a high scoring average over 10 years is very difficult.

are you a marquette fan?:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug::party: :party:

VCMVP1551
04-03-2008, 03:21 AM
are you a marquette fan?:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

No haven't had any interest in them since the 03' Final Four with Wade

sulsuvtut27
04-03-2008, 04:13 PM

Its not hard when the most difficult shot you take is a dunk:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :party: :mad:

GoStanford
04-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Its not hard when the most difficult shot you take is a dunk:cheers: :hammerhead: :party:

he was a great team player with the raptors though. :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :party:

sulsuvtut27
04-03-2008, 06:34 PM
he was a great team player with the raptors though. :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :party:

O yea there is no denying that:cheers: :cheers:

VCMVP1551
04-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Its not hard when the most difficult shot you take is a dunk:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :party: :mad:

:roll: Do you realize he has made 100 3's in 3 seperate seasons and has 3 seasons shooting over 40% on 3's? Second of all what does dunking have to with his rebounds and assists?

sulsuvtut27
04-04-2008, 03:48 PM
:roll: Do you realize he has made 100 3's in 3 seperate seasons and has 3 seasons shooting over 40% on 3's? Second of all what does dunking have to with his rebounds and assists?

I never brought up his rebounding and assists that was you:roll: wow 100 threes soooo good:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

VCMVP1551
04-04-2008, 04:37 PM
I never brought up his rebounding and assists that was you:roll: wow 100 threes soooo good:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Actually yes rebounds and assists were part of the discussion you moron. I said 20, 6 and 5 as in 20 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists not just 20 points numb nuts. You said his most difficult shots were dunks so I bring up all of the 3's he takes and he shoots a damn good % on them. Not to mention VC will fadeaway on his 3's sometimes and he probably takes the deepest 3's in the league. Anyone who doesn't think Vince takes difficult shots has never watched him play.

Back to the topic though Brook Lopez is softer than melted butter.

Brook Lopez getting humiliatedhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=dRlnYDWNdZo

Brook can play against college players but in the NBA he'll be a scrub without a doubt.

sulsuvtut27
04-04-2008, 04:54 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PsXHDesHa2A&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=u0eBtHDFio0
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m5ZV6COKBiA&feature=related

Brook>>>>>>>>VC

VCMVP1551
04-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Brook>>>>>>>>VC

Brook hasn't played in the NBA yet although I'll bet any amount of money he will never be half the player Vince is. To even make a case for matching VC's rookie season Brook needs to win rookie of the year which won't happen considering Brook is soft and Beasley, Oden, Rose, Mayo, Gordon, Love ect. will be the rookie class for 2888-2009.

sulsuvtut27
04-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Brook hasn't played in the NBA yet although I'll bet any amount of money he will never be half the player Vince is. To even make a case for matching VC's rookie season Brook needs to win rookie of the year which won't happen considering Brook is soft and Beasley, Oden, Rose, Mayo, Gordon, Love ect. will be the rookie class for 2888-2009.

God how old are you:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :party: :party:

D Domino31
04-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Love Kevin Love.

Suns4Life
04-04-2008, 10:59 PM
I can't take these 2 Stanford homers. I bet they still have Curtis Borchardt posters above their race car beds. They are still convinced Borchardt is going to revolutionize the game.

VCMVP1551
04-04-2008, 11:51 PM
God how old are you:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :party: :party:

I already told you 20 going on 21 in a couple of months. About 10 years older than you.

tsforthrees
04-05-2008, 12:19 AM
brook lopez=josh boone

kevin love=carlos boozer-esque

ILballa
04-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Kevin Love

sulsuvtut27
04-05-2008, 01:43 AM
I can't take these 2 Stanford homers. I bet they still have Curtis Borchardt posters above their race car beds. They are still convinced Borchardt is going to revolutionize the game.

Hey you are right Stanford hit 2 home runs in their baseball game today:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Sean Ratliff is a deeeepppppp playa.:rockon: :rockon: :party:

Brook Lopez will revolutionize the game :rockon: :rockon:

DirkChokesAgain
04-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Hey you are right Stanford hit 2 home runs in their baseball game today:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Sean Ratliff is a deeeepppppp playa.:rockon: :rockon: :party:

Brook Lopez will revolutionize the game :rockon: :rockon:
When you're trying to hype him up, why did you try to find the most retarded looking pic of Brook you could find for your avatar?

VCMVP1551
04-05-2008, 02:50 AM
When you're trying to hype him up, why did you try to find the most retarded looking pic of Brook you could find for your avatar?

It's been obvious since he starting posting that he lacks the most basic logic.

mrhoopfan
04-05-2008, 07:58 AM
Brook Lopez = shorter version of Yao. If he's available when Sonics draft they need to pick him..

sulsuvtut27
04-05-2008, 12:00 PM

That is the funniest photo of Brook I could find, it is hilarious:cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :rockon: :bowdown: To whoever said Brook is a shorter version of Yao :cheers: :bowdown:

VC are you getting this Brook is a monster:party:

VCMVP1551
04-05-2008, 02:27 PM
VC are you getting this Brook is a monster:party:

Brook is a fairy. A monster has never played basketball for Stanford.

sulsuvtut27
04-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Brook is a fairy. A monster has never played basketball for Stanford.
So your arguements for why Brook sucks is becuase he is a fairy:rolleyes: :rolleyes: not very compelling:banghead: :rockon: :rockon: :cheers: :party:

VCMVP1551
04-05-2008, 02:49 PM
So your arguements for why Brook sucks is becuase he is a fairy:rolleyes: :rolleyes: not very compelling:banghead: :rockon: :rockon: :cheers: :party:

:roll: Your arguments for why he's good are "he's a beast", "he's a monster'. I already explained he's too soft to play at the NBA level. Once he gets to the NBA where most of the players guarding him are his size he won't have any advantage and because he's soft he'll get pushed around a lot.

qrich
04-05-2008, 03:03 PM
As far as the thread goes, it depends on what scenario they are thrown into. If Love somehow becomes a Warrior or a Sun, then he'll easily be a beast with his outlet passing. I can easily see him average 6 boards and 3 dimes in 25 minutes of action or so. I can also see Brook get 6/9 in 25 minutes. Both are solid, but neither will be stars in the NBA, key role players, yes, but Stars..no.

Brook Lopez = shorter version of Yao. If he's available when Sonics draft they need to pick him..

You mean to be their 4th project C behind Petro, Sene and Swift?

sulsuvtut27
04-05-2008, 06:05 PM
As far as the thread goes, it depends on what scenario they are thrown into. If Love somehow becomes a Warrior or a Sun, then he'll easily be a beast with his outlet passing. I can easily see him average 6 boards and 3 dimes in 25 minutes of action or so. I can also see Brook get 6/9 in 25 minutes. Both are solid, but neither will be stars in the NBA, key role players, yes, but Stars..no.

That is soo dumb. Sure his outlet passes will be good but both of them are running teams and he is so F***** fat that he wont be able to go up and down the court. Brook Lopez when he gets a ball in the paint is unstoppable he can post up and has great feet and post moves. Brook Lopez will win a minimum of 2 MVP and 10 ASG:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :party:

VCMVP1551
04-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Brook Lopez will win a minimum of 2 MVP and 10 ASG

Andrew Bynum>>>Brook Lopez

sulsuvtut27
04-05-2008, 09:10 PM

Andrew Bynum>>>Brook Lopez

:roll: :roll: :roll: Chris Quinn>>>>VC:rockon: :rockon:

Also Love got raped by CDR on that Dunk!!!

adam_morrison
04-05-2008, 11:43 PM
SULSUVTUT27>>>>>>>>>VCMVP1551

GoStanford
04-06-2008, 03:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWXFwOBnqZU

brook is a beast :party: :party: :party: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Posterize246
04-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Brook Lopez will win a minimum of 2 MVP and 10 ASG
any confidence i had in your basketball knowledge i lost right there

sulsuvtut27
04-06-2008, 03:51 PM
any confidence i had in your basketball knowledge i lost right there

why it should have skyrocketed after that statement:cheers: :cheers:

VCMVP1551
04-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Beasts don't go to Stanford.

GoStanford
04-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Beasts don't go to Stanford.

so you're saying :bowdown: :bowdown: candice wiggins:bowdown: :bowdown: isn't a beast? Just ask UCONN about that. :rockon: :rockon: :banana: :party: :party:

sulsuvtut27
04-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Candice Wiggins:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: >>>VC:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

VCMVP1551
04-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Candice Wiggins:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: >>>VC:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LMAO I've never even heard of Candice Wiggins

sulsuvtut27
04-07-2008, 01:39 AM
LMAO I've never even heard of Candice Wiggins

LAMO becuase you don't know her. Probably o wait for sure a better basketball player than VC:party: :party: :party:

GoStanford
04-07-2008, 01:45 AM
LAMO becuase you don't know her. Probably o wait for sure a better basketball player than VC:party: :party: :party:

FOR SURE better.

:milton :cletus2 :milton :cletus2 :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

Lebron23
04-07-2008, 01:56 AM
You guys need to be more active in the Main NBA Forum, and i really like the sense of humor you put in the College forum.

VCMVP1551
04-07-2008, 07:01 AM
Vince Carter holds the NBA record for 3's in a playoff game with 9. VC>>>>Anyone from Stanford.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
04-07-2008, 08:45 AM
I think Brook is going to be better then Andrew Bogut. Kevin Loves basketball IQ has to be one of the best and it makes up for his size and athleticism.

Brook has a sweet jumpshot to and he's taller/longer.

lilWesleyJ4
12-27-2010, 12:35 AM
I think Brook is going to be better then Andrew Bogut. Kevin Loves basketball IQ has to be one of the best and it makes up for his size and athleticism.

Brook has a sweet jumpshot to and he's taller/longer.
Pretty good take, but Lopez is not better than Bogut IMO. 3 years in though and both are on teams that suck hard:confusedshrug: