PDA

View Full Version : Marko Jaric got Adriana Lima?!?

Fiyah
04-09-2008, 05:24 PM
What the hell?

Kobe4life
04-09-2008, 05:25 PM
if u had money like him i bet even u would have a hot girl

yeesterbunny
04-09-2008, 05:37 PM
must be the accent he has. must sound sexy.

vincentda
04-09-2008, 05:38 PM
if u had money like him i bet even u would have a hot girl

She's rich (wouldn't be surprised if she was richer) and way more known than him so it wasn't the money or fame.

jamal99
04-09-2008, 05:41 PM
must be the accent he has. must sound sexy.
or he has a 15 inch ****...

New Jazzy Nets
04-09-2008, 05:55 PM

No wonder hes always off balanced when he shoots.

yeesterbunny
04-09-2008, 05:55 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

thenextgreatbigman
04-09-2008, 06:08 PM
let's see, he's 6'7, athletic, makes like 7mil a year and plays professional basketball. He might not be a star but i don't think it's that shocking.

http://www.nba.com/media/act_marko_jaric.jpg

http://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2008/03/jaric-lima/marko-jaric-adriana-lima-01.jpg

http://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2008/03/jaric-lima/marko-jaric-adriana-lima-06.jpg

bigkingsfan
04-09-2008, 06:10 PM
More power to him, why are you chumps jealous, not like you ever had a chance.

DuMa
04-09-2008, 06:16 PM
dude is a hall of famer already. props marko. props

jamal99
04-09-2008, 06:17 PM
LOL

iamgine
04-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Great body...but the face is pretty average. Marko can do better.

~LA's finest~
04-09-2008, 06:22 PM
I bet the guy looks down on every basketball player in the league, like "Yeah I'm some random role player but at least I'm tapping Addry."

I'd probably feel the same way.

ClutchCityReturns
04-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Maybe she likes video games...

http://xs226.xs.to/xs226/08154/super_markio183.jpg

It's 'a me! Super Markio!

wTFaMonkey
04-09-2008, 06:44 PM
ohhh that bastard :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Flamboyant
04-09-2008, 06:49 PM
This joke needs serious credit:

Bwahahahaha. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bballog
04-09-2008, 06:59 PM

can anybody say he is the european rodman lol on a side note wouldn't it be funny if instead of height in the introduction they said the players **** size
AT 2 inches from china #11 yao ming:roll:

Mateo
04-09-2008, 07:07 PM
supposedly she doesn't put out until marriage. there's your reason. mystery solved.

Run&Gun=Fun
04-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Does she go to Wolves games...Or is Marko embarassed, cus he sucks!.

wTFaMonkey
04-09-2008, 07:17 PM
supposedly she doesn't put out until marriage. there's your reason. mystery solved.

soooooooooooooo

she is a virgin?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :wtf: :wtf:

evinecz
04-09-2008, 07:19 PM
soooooooooooooo

I would be glad to take her virginity and she takes mine. :cheers:

yeesterbunny
04-09-2008, 07:21 PM

britney said that too. they all lie!

RagingBull33
04-09-2008, 07:21 PM
I would be glad to take her virginity and she takes mine. :cheers:
I wouldn't be happy admitting that, bro.

Flamboyant
04-09-2008, 07:22 PM
soooooooooooooo

Yep, she claimed so, numerous times. :rolleyes:

But honestly, I don't believe her. :pimp:

Sour Strap
04-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Does she go to Wolves games...Or is Marko embarassed, cus he sucks!.

I f she went she would leave will Al Jefferson or Ryan Gomes, Antawn Jamison wouldnt even care....hes on the Wizards.

wTFaMonkey
04-09-2008, 07:35 PM

well. after hearing this. she is on top of my list of all time hotties

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: i<3 adriana lima.

SCREW YOU MARKO :mad: :mad:

evinecz
04-09-2008, 07:42 PM
I wouldn't be happy admitting that, bro.
I dont got a problem, im still a very young boy..lol

Lebron23
04-09-2008, 07:44 PM
This is an old news :sleeping

SonOHammerwafer
04-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Great body...but the face is pretty average. Marko can do better.
im going to make a pretty accurate guess that you've never been with a woman not named Lefty

New Jazzy Nets
04-09-2008, 07:47 PM
im going to make a pretty accurate guess that you've never been with a woman not named Lefty

Girls are good at video games?:confusedshrug:

SonOHammerwafer
04-09-2008, 07:48 PM

No Brazillian girl over the age of 13 is a virgin:) it's the truth

iamgine
04-09-2008, 08:12 PM
lol don't hate cause I tell it like it is son. Not too many woman is naturally beautiful behind all the makeup. Just ask your dad, he'll agree. I do admit she looks good with all the makeup on. Still, Marko can do better.

Lebron23
04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
lol don't hate cause I tell it like it is son. Not too many woman is naturally beautiful behind all the makeup. Just ask your dad, he'll agree. I do admit she looks good with all the makeup on. Still, Marko can do better.

Completely agree with you bro. :cheers:

Have you seen Eva Longoria without the makeup?

http://stereogum.com/img/eva_without_makeup.jpg

SonOHammerwafer
04-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Adriana Lima without the makeup is fine. Name a girl who you think looks the best without makeup. She won't be much hotter than Adriana.

Vendetta
04-09-2008, 08:34 PM
http://www.picspay.com/uploads/johnhow/main/AdrianaLimaLAX01.jpg

Without makeup! Oh hey, guess what? She may even be hotter! What a ****** that said she's lacking in the face department.

She's a supermodel, dip****. There are less than 10 of them walking the planet that are in their prime. You may not be particularly attracted to her, but she damn sure isn't average or ugly in any way shape or form.

Vendetta
04-09-2008, 08:36 PM
BTW... she may not do it in the front but I guarantee she's sucking that dude's dick and or taking it up the butt. He wouldn't be with her if he weren't getting some type of gratification. That or he's banging a bunch of groupies on the road and going home to her later on but I kinda doubt he's with her for her personality.

iamgine
04-09-2008, 09:04 PM
:oldlol: @ Eva.

Well son I have a few friends who is naturally beautiful. Won't show their pictures here though, sorry. If you look around your friends a little more I'm sure you can spot some of them too. I can't think of any celebrities right now but I'm sure some of them are naturally beautiful. As I said, Adriana has great body, and I didn't even say her face was ugly. I just said it's average. She looks just okay.

lol @ vendetta angry much? She's an ordinary girl before she become a supermodel, remember that.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6672/adrianalimalax03us0.jpg

bballog
04-09-2008, 09:22 PM
BTW... she may not do it in the front but I guarantee she's sucking that dude's dick and or taking it up the butt. He wouldn't be with her if he weren't getting some type of gratification. That or he's banging a bunch of groupies on the road and going home to her later on but I kinda doubt he's with her for her personality.
:roll: :roll: :roll: did u do the same in jail :roll: :roll: :roll:

Vendetta
04-09-2008, 09:27 PM

Well son I have a few friends who is naturally beautiful. Won't show their pictures here though, sorry. If you look around your friends a little more I'm sure you can spot some of them too. I can't think of any celebrities right now but I'm sure some of them are naturally beautiful. As I said, Adriana has great body, and I didn't even say her face was ugly. I just said it's average. She looks just okay.

lol @ vendetta angry much? She's an ordinary girl before she become a supermodel, remember that.

I'd like for everyone to read this post carefully just so that they can understand exactly what it means to be delusional.

There is not a chance in hell that your friends, even if they looked their absolute best 24/7, could become super models. They may be hot, but they are not Adriana Lima. Do not kid yourself. I don't know why I even bother. Clearly, you're insane.

As for your picture... you do of course realize that it was taken from the exact same time as the picture I posted? It's called a bad picture. It happens.

SonOHammerwafer
04-09-2008, 09:28 PM

bad picture everyone can take them. Look at the one right above it dude. Also I gaurantee you those girls you know aren't hotter than this one, you only feel that way because you know them and know their personality and everything, which is completely understandable. But stand your friends next to Adriana Lima both wearing no makeup or whatever and ask 100 guys to choose and garaunteed all 100 will choose Adriana Lima.

My girlfriend doesn't wear makeup, I kindof know what you mean how it's more attractive for women to be natural. Makeup is kindof like clothes. Some jeans might make a girls ass look really nice when it doesn't look as good without them but so what!! Makeup makes some girls more attractive but so what? Judging a girls looks just cuz the beauty vogue-makeup crap she does to herself is retarded. It's like saying "man that Whitecastles burger looks amazing but I'm not gonna eat it because I know it doesn't look exactly like it does in the picture. Why deny yourself the Whitecastles??

iamgine
04-09-2008, 09:45 PM
bad picture everyone can take them. Look at the one right above it dude. Also I gaurantee you those girls you know aren't hotter than this one, you only feel that way because you know them and know their personality and everything, which is completely understandable. But stand your friends next to Adriana Lima both wearing no makeup or whatever and ask 100 guys to choose and garaunteed all 100 will choose Adriana Lima.

My girlfriend doesn't wear makeup, I kindof know what you mean how it's more attractive for women to be natural. Makeup is kindof like clothes. Some jeans might make a girls ass look really nice when it doesn't look as good without them but so what!! Makeup makes some girls more attractive but so what? Judging a girls looks just cuz the beauty vogue-makeup crap she does to herself is retarded. It's like saying "man that Whitecastles burger looks amazing but I'm not gonna eat it because I know it doesn't look exactly like it does in the picture
No, I assure you some of the friends I know is more beautiful, although Adriana has better body. I myself will pick Adriana for reasons other than beauty just so you know.

And that is not bad photo. It's an honest photo. Just like everyone else in the planet, Adriana has bad sides and good sides.

Who's judging anything? I'm just telling it like it is lol.

Oh and vendetta, it takes more than looks to become supermodel. I have no doubt my friends won't ever become supermodel.

Artillery
04-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Jessica Biel without makeup:

http://www.wwtdd.com/ul/6362-jb8.jpg

SonOHammerwafer
04-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Jessica Biel without makeup:

http://www.wwtdd.com/ul/6362-jb8.jpg
she looks fine to me:confusedshrug:

Hammertime
04-09-2008, 10:02 PM
she looks fine to me:confusedshrug:

Yeah, but you're not dating super-hot women like 90% of this board apparently is.

qrich
04-09-2008, 10:08 PM
You guys surprised? Let's look at Marko's ex:

http://pixhost.eu/avaxhome/avaxhome/2007-07-26/ElisabettaCanalisDForgottenPhotoshoot3.jpg

Just google Elisabetta Canalis and you'll see more pics

SonOHammerwafer
04-09-2008, 10:41 PM
You guys surprised? Let's look at Marko's ex:

http://pixhost.eu/avaxhome/avaxhome/2007-07-26/ElisabettaCanalisDForgottenPhotoshoot3.jpg

Just google Elisabetta Canalis and you'll see more pics
Let's just agree that the dude must have major game, I mean it can't be his looks his eyes are like a quarter inch apart

wTFaMonkey
04-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Let's just agree that the dude must have major game, I mean it can't be his looks his eyes are like a quarter inch apart
yeah lol

its called basketball

dnyk1337
04-09-2008, 11:35 PM
yeah lol

its called basketball

Obviously... Girls are attracted to guys that do something with their lives, be it basketball or a good high paying job. They're just gold diggers though.

fishysmiles13
04-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Why are you so surprised? Who did you expect her to go out with, Kobe Bryant? Celebrities that only target superstars as their boy/girlfriends are losing out on a lot of fun :pimp:

vincentda
04-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Just hilarious listening to some of these virgins talk about women.

Adriana Lima is one of the world's most famous supermodels that makes 6 million a year. She's been on more magazine covers than Jaric will be mentioned in a magazine (being listed as a risky cheap Forward or guard in the fantasy section doesn't count).

SonOHammerwafer
04-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Exactly it's not just about money or dudes like Mo Williams or Mike Dunleavy Jr (2 random examples) would have supermodel girlfriends too. Marko is a player.

Um..wait a sec,

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

qrich
04-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Obviously... Girls are attracted to guys that do something with their lives, be it basketball or a good high paying job. They're just gold diggers though.

In general that's true, but I'm pretty confident that isn't the reason as to why Jaric was able to pull Canalis and now Lima. Canalis herself is pretty successful in Italia and Lima is one of the highest paid models in the world, if not the highest. Jaric must have some sort of game if he was able to pull both of them.

gyu
04-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Maybe it'll comfort you guys to know that he still hasn't done the dirty with her... yet.