PDA

View Full Version : OT: ISH Posters here are like which rappers

Rasheed1
08-14-2006, 02:10 PM
What rapper personifies your posting style?

Im like Chuck D.......

http://www.motherjones.com/arts/qa/2004/09/chuckd_200x246.jpg

^My uzi weighs a ton

theinfamousmobb
08-14-2006, 02:11 PM
http://www.northood.com/mobbde4.jpg

Self explanatory

geeWiz15
08-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Jibbs.

Because my chain hang low. It wobble to the flo'. It shines in the light, it's platinum and it's gold. I can throw it over my shoulder when it's hot and make it cold. My chain. hang. low.

kwajo
08-14-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm like k-os. I don't have any rationale for why, but he's the only rapper I like right now, so we must have something in common.

Iskrah
08-14-2006, 02:19 PM
I'll be the Svinkels. Nobody knows about except myself. :/

HALLandOATES
08-14-2006, 02:22 PM
me-ice t, all nite long baby, killin comes easy

JtotheIzzo
08-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Erick Sermon

don't ever ever mess with E Double

Young HkM
08-14-2006, 02:47 PM
http://jayito.com/assorted/Profile/TI/MTV_TI_10.bmp

The Mamba
08-14-2006, 02:49 PM
I call MC Hammer. Not but forreal, I don't know? How do yall judge my character here on ISH? Who would you all say I am like?

Rasheed1
08-14-2006, 02:54 PM
It's Hammer time baby!
Whoop der it iz!

Thats not hammer

:no:

Young HkM
08-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Dude this is your guy:roll: :roll: Dude looks like a total reknob...nice hat, put it on your head idiot.:roll: :roll: That is so funny this is you you're a dork!

umm...no.

Voratian
08-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Skee-Lo .

The Mamba
08-14-2006, 03:02 PM
lil Kim or Salt n' pepa
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :pimp: :banana:

JtotheIzzo
08-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Im slammin it like Jordan Im jammin it
I fill my ryhmes with anything I can cram in it
Cuz all you suckas are overthrown
When I start raisin hell on the microphone
Cuz I am a tiger in a jungle known as the ghetto
I once got jumped by a dude with a stelleto
So I pulled out my gun and I blew him away
Just to prove that I am always number one
On the microphone.....some ryhmes are like jello
mine are like stone and Im out......

you're wack like Milli Vannilli

Rasheed1
08-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Bro you is wiggety wiggety wiggety whacked G...word up! Check you self foo! Word to you mutha. Peace out!

you're Vanilla Ice :roll:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/52/Vanilla_Ice-To_the_Extreme_%28album_cover%29.jpg

Young HkM
08-14-2006, 03:09 PM
It's Hammer time baby!
Whoop der it iz!

Are you ****ing kidding me? Whoomp There it is is by Tag Team

SCY
08-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Charlie Brown.

Joey Zaza
08-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Is Shaggy considered "rap"?

Rasheed1
08-14-2006, 03:41 PM
http://images.starpulse.com/AMGPhotos/pic200/drp000/p028/p02829ug38f.jpg

when Im not bombing dumb posters with artillery called knowledge, Im spittin that hypnotic flow at females..

Its just a Big Daddy Thang

Carbine
08-14-2006, 03:45 PM
I guess I'm like a young Prodigy.

I tell you how it is, and if you have beef with me I'll stab your brains with your nosebone.

Heyo, dude that likes Mobb Deep in this thread.. few questions for you:

1: What is best beat, in your opinion, Mobb Deep put out.

2: What is the most underrated song by Mobb Deep

Rasheed1
08-14-2006, 03:50 PM

Trife life

*I cant get enough of it
*Drop a Gem on em
*Cradle to the Grave
*Right back at you
*Party over
*Godfather III

Joey Zaza
08-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Yo man) Yo
(Open up man) What do you want man?
(My girl just caught me)
You let her catch you?
(I don't know how I let this happen)
With who?
(The girl next door, you know?) Man...
(I don't know what to do) Say it wasn't you
(Alright)

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget
That I had given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

How you can grant the woman access to your villa
Trespasser and a witness while you cling on your pillow
You better watch your back before she turn into a killer
Best for you and the situation not to call the beaner
To be a true player you have to know how to play
If she say you're not, convince her say you're gay
Never admit to a word when she say makes a claim
And you tell her baby no way

But she caught me on the counter
( wasn't me)
Saw me banging on the sofa
( wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower
( wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera
( wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder
( wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her
( wasn't me)
Heard the screams getting louder
( wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Picture this we were both butt-naked banging on the bathroom floor
I had tried to keep her from what she was about to see
Why should she believe me when I told her it wasn't me

Make sure she knows it's not you and lead her on da right prefix
Whenever you should see her make da giggolo flex
As funny as it be by you, it not that complex
Seein' is believin' so you better change your specs
You know she not gonna be worrying bout things from the past
Hardly recollecting and then she'll go to noontime mass
Rik-boy, your answer: go over there but if she pack a gun
You know you better run fast

But she caught me on the counter
( wasn't me)
Saw me banging on the sofa
( wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower
(wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera
( wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder
( wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her
( wasn't me)
Heard the screams getting louder
(wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

How could I forget

Gonna tell her that I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused
I've been listenin' to your reasonin'
It makes no sense at all
We should tell her that I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused
You may think that you're a player
But you're completely lost
thats why i sing
How could I forget

wang4three
08-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Nate Dogg.

Rasheed1
08-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Nah Zaza, you're more like Kwame was... a different style that is colorful and new :applause: people like Zaza's unorthodox but G-rated style

hipballinjigga
08-14-2006, 04:05 PM
The Jigga man himself. Class with alittle flash.

GOBB
08-14-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm like Jay Z the God emcee. The cat above me needs to find a new rapper. Jkwon is available. Phuck outta here.

The Mamba
08-14-2006, 04:38 PM
I dress like Kanye, fresh college school boy. Got the soul and the intellectual game of Mos Def / Talib Kweli / Lupe Fiasco and Common.

I'm no rapper specific, but I am cut out of the "backpacker" mold.

brwnman
08-14-2006, 05:34 PM
http://jayito.com/assorted/Profile/TI/MTV_TI_10.bmp

owned... I was gonna have this for me, the brown version...

hipballinjigga
08-14-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm like Jay Z the God emcee. The cat above me needs to find a new rapper. Jkwon is available. Phuck outta here.

I remember fondly punkin' you on the old board in a weak keystyle when the real money is made with freestyle.

U'r a post too late. Pick another killa.

Voice of Reason
08-14-2006, 06:35 PM
I remember fondly punkin' you on the old board in a weak keystyle when the real money is made with freestyle.

U'r a post too late. Pick another killa.

You remember diick kid. Not many know you on this phucking board. Who are you? No seriously who? :confusedshrug:

Real money is made what? Kid dependant on summer jobs talkin bout real money. Do you even own a bank account? And no sharing an account with mommy and/or daddy doesnt count. They monitor and touch your money before you. You getting molested bucks and hand me down change. What do you own in life? That computer yours or its the families and you use it so much well you just slapped an imaginary claim on it? Much like a kid does with a car "My mom hardly drives, I drive the car more than mine. Might as well say its mine right?". No wrong. You're played out like a lunchable. Get ya mind right because I make you lose it.

GoBB = Jigga Jay Z, he Jay Hova.

fatboy11
08-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Project Pat.

clipps
08-14-2006, 07:25 PM
X to the Z

RidonKs
08-14-2006, 07:40 PM
I got Masta Ace.

Simple and to the point, but in a broader sense quite complex. :D

HALLandOATES
08-14-2006, 08:24 PM
You remember diick kid. Not many know you on this phucking board. Who are you? No seriously who? :confusedshrug:

Real money is made what? Kid dependant on summer jobs talkin bout real money. Do you even own a bank account? And no sharing an account with mommy and/or daddy doesnt count. They monitor and touch your money before you. You getting molested bucks and hand me down change. What do you own in life? That computer yours or its the families and you use it so much well you just slapped an imaginary claim on it? Much like a kid does with a car "My mom hardly drives, I drive the car more than mine. Might as well say its mine right?". No wrong. You're played out like a lunchable. Get ya mind right because I make you lose it.

your more like ja rule, a fake and a poser:violin: ya heard?

TMacsOneGoodEye
08-14-2006, 08:50 PM
<~~~~Kool Keith.

theinfamousmobb
08-14-2006, 08:53 PM
I guess I'm like a young Prodigy.

I tell you how it is, and if you have beef with me I'll stab your brains with your nosebone.

Heyo, dude that likes Mobb Deep in this thread.. few questions for you:

1: Quiet Storm, crazy bassline, dark errie piano, simple but effective drums, that thunder for the full effect, crazy beat.
2: Quiet Storm, "Fu*ck rhymes, I write prescriptions, for ya diseased, generic raps just not potent like P's"

As you can tell I likey the Quiet Storm, and the original not the garbage remix, its my fav song ever, but other than that Survival of the Fittest, Burn, Get Away, Hell on Earth, G.O.D pt3 are all underrated.

Hawker
08-14-2006, 08:55 PM
queen latifah.

thenextgreatbigman
08-14-2006, 08:57 PM
shaq

theinfamousmobb
08-14-2006, 09:05 PM
I actually I have to say this might be the most underrated Mobb Deep song ever http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSaJ6tlsE0Q

TEXAS BATMAN
08-14-2006, 09:18 PM
TEX BAT = DMX

Dark Man Unknown

"You thought cuz dog left/This rap s#!t was yours?"

$ci
08-14-2006, 10:42 PM
http://cos4llamahs.ifrance.com/cos4llamahs/krs-one-return_of_the_boom_bap_front.jpg

LOL at t.i and young jeezy, hahaha :roll:

TheReturnofCed
08-14-2006, 10:48 PM
http://www.los40.com/los40media/los40/media/200412/16/actualidad/noticias/20041216l40l40not_1_I_SCO.jpg
Tis me.

WuTang- Conditioner. Great rap song, ODB really made that one.

We are similar because I'll probably die fro ma drug overdose, and I'm an Ol' Dirty Bastard.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
08-14-2006, 10:48 PM
young joc

Kobe24
08-14-2006, 11:01 PM
Tupac

Knoe Itawl
08-14-2006, 11:07 PM
http://www.allwu.com/allwu/image2/Gza%20-%20Full%20Shot.jpg

Kobe24
08-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Knoe is more like Banks or Young Buck from G-unit. You're always on Kobe's diick just like how they are always on 50's diick.

i seen hippos
08-14-2006, 11:10 PM
yoda...i want to be yoda.

Knoe Itawl
08-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Knoe is more like Banks or Young Buck from G-unit. You're always on Kobe's diick just like how they are always on 50's diick.

Simple questions, how often do I ever say anything to you compared to how often you address me? Who's on who's dikk?

Also, would you say that your hurt feelings whenever anyone says anything you don't like about Kobe count as being on his dikk?

hipballinjigga
08-15-2006, 12:26 AM

This will be my only response to garbage like this. Usually I post on only basketball related topics. And yes, believe it or not, I was on the other board. Same name, same place. I just do not feel the need to spam the boards with childish posts like the one you just did. Is it really that important to you who is known on a message board. This is Internet. For all you know, I could be a 500 pound black woman, Insidehoops, or the prostitute sister of yours that your daddy sleeps with every night. This is not my life. From your reactions, your childish typing, I would believe you are indeed a child. You want information about me? All you have to do is ask. The name is Steve. I am from ****ty Massachusetts. My New York friends call me a Mass hole. I like to stick my d*ck in clean woman. I am 23. I work for a medical company straight out of college. Graduated with a Bach. Degree in Marketing/Communications. And I own my computer. But you got one thing right. I do live home with my "mommy" and "daddy". It is the best way to save up some cash, eat some chow, and waste time I could be looking for a place reading garbage from you.

Give it five, ten, twenty, or hours. You will write a reply that makes you feel witty and superior. And I will let it be done at that. After all, I want you to feel like you accomplished something in life. Charity is my middle name.

Take Care.

kentatm
08-15-2006, 12:33 AM
Glenn "Daddy O" Bolton from Stetsasonic. i keeps it real and i can tell who all is talking all that jazz. oh, he was also a member of CB4 sucka!

http://www.discogs.com/image/A-26996-001.jpg

http://image.com.com/mp3/images/cover/200/dre500/e554/e55487ybz3a.jpg

XxNeXuSxX
08-15-2006, 12:36 AM
http://rap-rnb-us-actu.ifrance.com/goodies/covers/coolio-elmagnifico.jpg

Yep.

A Loyal NJ Fan
08-15-2006, 12:41 AM
http://www.demfranchizeboyz.com/images/photos/fullsize/VIRGIN_21-09_DFB_154v1j.jpg

Da F U C K you mean, you ain't seen Buddie on da block?

JtotheIzzo
08-15-2006, 01:29 PM
http://rap-rnb-us-actu.ifrance.com/goodies/covers/coolio-elmagnifico.jpg

Yep.

how predictable was this one???

GOBB
08-15-2006, 01:36 PM
This will be my only response to garbage like this. Usually I post on only basketball related topics. And yes, believe it or not, I was on the other board. Same name, same place. I just do not feel the need to spam the boards with childish posts like the one you just did. Is it really that important to you who is known on a message board. This is Internet. For all you know, I could be a 500 pound black woman, Insidehoops, or the prostitute sister of yours that your daddy sleeps with every night. This is not my life. From your reactions, your childish typing, I would believe you are indeed a child. You want information about me? All you have to do is ask. The name is Steve. I am from ****ty Massachusetts. My New York friends call me a Mass hole. I like to stick my d*ck in clean woman. I am 23. I work for a medical company straight out of college. Graduated with a Bach. Degree in Marketing/Communications. And I own my computer. But you got one thing right. I do live home with my "mommy" and "daddy". It is the best way to save up some cash, eat some chow, and waste time I could be looking for a place reading garbage from you.

Give it five, ten, twenty, or hours. You will write a reply that makes you feel witty and superior. And I will let it be done at that. After all, I want you to feel like you accomplished something in life. Charity is my middle name.

Take Care.

:roll: I love how this kid changed his tune. Went from talkin this net mumbo jumbo "Dude i remember punkin you on the old board, we freestyled! I won, so I'm Jay Z not you!" to "I only post in bball topics, dont endulge in childish postings like you do". Phucking clown. You sound a bit insecure running down your "offline" bio. :no:

funkylikemonkey
08-15-2006, 01:36 PM
Metal Face Doom.

Young HkM
08-15-2006, 01:39 PM
how predictable was this one???

Very.

Rasheed1
08-15-2006, 01:45 PM
I guess we've figured out who is Jay-Z around here ......

hipballinjigga
08-15-2006, 02:27 PM
:roll: I love how this kid changed his tune. Went from talkin this net mumbo jumbo "Dude i remember punkin you on the old board, we freestyled! I won, so I'm Jay Z not you!" to "I only post in bball topics, dont endulge in childish postings like you do". Phucking clown. You sound a bit insecure running down your "offline" bio. :no:

How does that seem insecure? And how can you quote but not type what I actually said? Pathetic.

Now, Gobb, is your day made as well. I am always here for ya! :)

GOBB
08-15-2006, 02:37 PM
How does that seem insecure? And how can you quote but not type what I actually said? Pathetic.

Trying to prove yourself online by typing your offline bio. No one cares. Because at the end of the day no one here knows you still. :roll: Why dont you write some more about your personal life.

TheReturnofCed
08-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Trying to prove yourself online by typing your offline bio. No one cares. Because at the end of the day no one here knows you still. :roll: Why dont you write some more about your personal life.

Stop being a d!ck. hipball is a choice dude, and his sister in his avatar is hot.

I like hearing what people do in their real life.

GOBB nobody likes you, why don't you step in front of some oncoming traffic?

TheReturnofCed
08-15-2006, 07:48 PM

Thing is, only traffic you know about is online traffic.

GOBB (Marc): Why is my www.guyonguy.com going so slow?

Voice of Reason (Marc): Must be too much internet traffic be-atch :applause:

GOBB (Marc): WTF do you know about internet traffic? Makin' sh!t up to look cool on the net or something?

Knoe Itawl (Marc): Kobe is a cancer.

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/new_internet.jpg
^Loser pretty much lives here.

geeWiz15
08-15-2006, 07:48 PM
He probably thinks oncoming traffic would be like 90% of ISH and just instinctively avoid crossing him because they're sad, insecure sacks who can't stand up for themselves.

hipballinjigga
08-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Trying to prove yourself online by typing your offline bio. No one cares. Because at the end of the day no one here knows you still. Why dont you write some more about your personal life.

Who said I was proving myself? Ahh Gobb. Usually a lot of the younger kids on this site (no offense to you GeeWiz, you have an older intellect) would be like "oh no, he has me, I'm going to fight back and cry", but not myself. You keep digging for something wrong, but you have nothing on me. So basically, each time you try to insult me in your online bullying world, you look even more stupid.

Props to Ced by the way.

Outtt.

bomber
08-15-2006, 08:55 PM
"GoBB = Jigga Jay Z, he Jay Hova."

nut rider

TMacsOneGoodEye
08-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Thing is, only traffic you know about is online traffic.

GOBB (Mark): Why is my www.guyonguy.com going so slow?

Voice of Reason (Mark): Must be too much internet traffic be-atch :applause:

GOBB (Mark): WTF do you know about internet traffic? Makin' sh!t up to look cool on the net or something?

Knoe Itawl (Mark): Kobe is a cancer.

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/new_internet.jpg
^Loser pretty much lives here.

Marc (WITH A C!) is my boy, but that was pretty funny. haha.

GOBB
08-15-2006, 09:44 PM
This will be my only response to garbage like this. Usually I post on only basketball related topics.

Take Care.

:roll:

Many here like me over you. Even those I annoy. Gurantee if a boad poll was done you'd lose by a nice margin. Check the poster above me. Pretty much kills your quote.

TheReturnofCed
08-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Many here like me over you. Even those I annoy. Gurantee if a boad poll was done you'd lose by a nice margin. Check the poster above me. Pretty much kills your quote.

No he doesn't. Look bucko, I own you, like a fat man owns a Russian wife.

Give up, you are beat old man.

GOBB
08-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Marc (WITH A C!) is my boy

:rolleyes:

TheReturnofCed
08-15-2006, 10:37 PM
Marc (WITH A C!) is my boy

Does that mean what I think it does?

http://i8.tinypic.com/24ozn94.jpg

jamal
08-15-2006, 10:41 PM
So who's B2K?:rolleyes:

Spike Spiegel
08-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Not a "rapper," but I think he qualifies for this topic. I am...

http://learcenter.org/RTS05/photos/images/DangerMouse.jpg

Danger Mouse

hipballinjigga
08-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipballinjigga
This will be my only response to garbage like this. Usually I post on only basketball related topics.

Take Care.

YES GOBB! :applause:

It only took you 3 tries. Don't worry, it's just like that special ed class you had in school. You get an A+ for effort! YAY!

SCREWstonRockets
08-15-2006, 11:47 PM
BUSHWICK BILL
http://media.dubcnn.com/newsimages/bushwickeyebig.jpg

WuTangWizard
08-15-2006, 11:52 PM
I'm a mix of kottonmouth kings and wu tang clan

JtotheIzzo
08-16-2006, 12:03 AM
are you a midget Srewston?

Twiens
08-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Warren G

sixty
08-16-2006, 03:33 AM

Jay isn't hated that much.

Peter MacIntosh
08-16-2006, 09:58 AM
shannon elements, you have da spirit of rastafari and you understand oppression and 'ate from the o-toratees.

you can be reggae sweet boy Gregory Isaacs

me, I am of course the soultastic rastafari-a: Peter Winston MacIntosh.
http://membres.lycos.fr/semayat/hpbimg/lega.jpg
http://lpdw.free.fr/groupes/petertosh/peter1.jpg
http://blog.tilos.hu/bossabomdia/archives/tosh_legalf.jpg
http://www.students.stedwards.edu/bking/Peter%20Tosh.png

Peter MacIntosh
08-16-2006, 10:04 AM

Damn, I haven't been high in like two months and it's beginning to bug me!

Jah made da herb for man to smoke...let Jah be praised

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I'll go with a combination of Diddy'z enterpreneurship, Pac'z emotional messagez, Fiasco'z wordplayz, Immortal Technique'z intensity and non-conformist views, with the Soulja Boy charizma.

ForceOfNature
02-09-2008, 01:54 PM
I would say I'm Chamillionaire - underrated, yet still doing his thing. :pimp:

http://elpasotimes.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/07/cham.jpg

gb8
02-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Am probably mos def, the laid back cool rapper who is underrated and under appreciated and hardly known despite how commercial he is.

monthh
02-09-2008, 06:25 PM
I get J-Live.

DatZNasty
02-09-2008, 06:35 PM
http://www.kalamu.com/bol/wp-content/content/images/lupe%20fiasco%2001.jpg

Bring your thesaurus.

loot
02-09-2008, 07:05 PM
gobb = chino xl ... :oldlol:

mlh1981
02-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Vanilla Ice..........

have you ever seen a turtle get down?

i seen hippos
02-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Charles Monsoon.

catzhernandez
02-09-2008, 11:52 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2005/gallery/30/andre3000.jpg

El Kabong
02-09-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm not like any rapper. I have yet to acquire some *****es and/or ho's and my pimping hand needs some work too. And I don't like to hold my gun sideways as i'm doing a drive-by. Doesn't feel natural to me.

Dasher
11-25-2008, 03:29 PM
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/Trick%20Daddy-5.JPG

Trick delivers all the necessary contradictions to represent ya whoa Dash.

He is political, will kick some ass, loves the hoes, does not wear Bugle Boy Jeans, totes choppas, and is an OG.

rufuspaul
11-25-2008, 03:32 PM
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/Trick%20Daddy-5.JPG

Trick delivers all the necessary contradictions to represent ya whoa Dash.

He is political, will kick some ass, loves the hoes, does not wear Bugle Boy Jeans, totes choppas, and is an OG.

Word.

NastaMaverick
11-25-2008, 03:36 PM
http://5starhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/a_awayne_0714.jpg
:lol

ALBballer
11-25-2008, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIf7_ZDGSHQ&feature=related

Thats definately me.

Mr_Basketball#1
11-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Blasian=Soulja boy

lol j/k

loot
11-25-2008, 04:20 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2005/gallery/30/andre3000.jpg

Eh? You?

Don't overrate yourself...

If anything you're this:
http://passionweiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/vanilla_ice.jpg

Reps/Sales tell a different story than actual contribution.

JayGuevara
11-25-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm like AZ, I had alotta hype comin out, but never really crossed over to the mainstream for some reason or another. Been low key, but still kinda consistent over the years, and will never get the mainstream success as many of my counterparts, but niiggas still know who I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzODMXKxNcU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9NzwTZwXs

PowerGlove
11-22-2011, 03:56 PM
me=

http://www.killerhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kendrick-lamar1.jpg

Gobb=master p

DJmicah
11-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Andre 3000+Percee P+Eminem+Lupe+J. Cole=ME

PowerGlove
11-22-2011, 04:11 PM
no glove, you're jay cole. that is a perfect match.
you=v-nasty

PowerGlove
11-22-2011, 04:15 PM
no i'm probably curren%y. consistent and steady stream of content. repetitive in a good way.

v-nasty = the applause gimmick
never heard of him.

ZeN
11-22-2011, 04:15 PM
Rico Suave? :ohwell:

PowerGlove
11-22-2011, 04:17 PM
whio?
curren%y

Rnbizzle
11-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Lupe

PullupJay
11-22-2011, 04:27 PM
tech n9ne

Godzuki
11-22-2011, 06:07 PM
http://securitypleeze.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/queen-latifah-and-jeanette-jenkins.jpg

:pimp:

DevilsAssassin
11-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Gobb=master p

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Applause
11-22-2011, 08:15 PM
= Randy Moss (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJcUlrkMNg) :applause:

JEFFERSON MONEY
01-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Draz = Charles Hamilton
ROCSteady = Chino XL