Eldrunko247
04-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Over the top

Eldrunko247
04-26-2008, 11:02 PM
It's not as stupid as throwing gang signs during a game

Back In Shape
04-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Pierce doesn't seem gangsta. He was just a victim.

SCY
04-26-2008, 11:05 PM
:oldlol: @ game thread

Spudjjay
04-26-2008, 11:07 PM
He didn`t throw gang signs. He put up 3 fingers, as to say this is only game 3 or you need 3 more.

Eldrunko247
04-26-2008, 11:08 PM
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/13255/37_2007/north-dakota.jpg
http://www.utterz.com/imgs/i/43/43c3ace03b7a32ad93c76cebca9b6bf6.jpg

MK2V1GP
04-26-2008, 11:11 PM
horford deserves a beating in the next game after actin childish like he did.

atlanta will regret celebrating the way they did b/c its going to be UGLY in game 4. PP might go off for 40. too bad its not the playoffs b/c i woulda liked to see what PP was goin to do when he was walkin down there. but horford is a ******

TruthKGRay3412
04-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Seriously Horford made a huge mistake..ive never seen Pierce that angry.it wont be pretty next game for the Hawks.

Eldrunko247
04-26-2008, 11:15 PM

atlanta will regret celebrating the way they did b/c its going to be UGLY in game 4. PP might go off for 40. too bad its not the playoffs b/c i woulda liked to see what PP was goin to do when he was walkin down there. but horford is a ******
Horford would kick PP's ass.

Kobe24
04-26-2008, 11:17 PM

Horford ain't scared of Pierce. He's Dominican.

MK2V1GP
04-26-2008, 11:17 PM
Horford would kick PP's ass.

wow, what a moron.

its not about streetfighting, its the nba playoffs. grow up lil man

bladefd
04-26-2008, 11:19 PM
Seriously Horford made a huge mistake..ive never seen Pierce that angry.it wont be pretty next game for the Hawks.

Pierce isn't the kind of person that plays better when pissed of(unlike someone like say.. Kobe). PP really needs to keep his composure the next game and just play normal. Denver made a huge mistake(especially K-Mart) for coming out all angry at Lakers. You have to keep your composure at times to win. :lol

Eldrunko247
wow, what a moron.

its not about streetfighting, its the nba playoffs. grow up lil man
I'm not the one throwing gangs signs.

UCLAlegend32
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1/git-git-git-git-g-unit/brutha.jpg

FIRST KOBE NOW PIERCE

Baron davis and tyson chandler are next

Kobe24
04-26-2008, 11:21 PM

FIRST KOBE NOW PIERCE

Kobe threw a blood sign?

UCLAlegend32
04-26-2008, 11:26 PM
yea when he was going crazy during game 2 he threw it at reggie.

Eldrunko247
04-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Kobe is as gangsta as Miley Cyrus.

ConspiracyTheory
04-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Kobe is as gangsta as Miley Cyrus.
Miley would kick kobe's ass

DeuceWallaces
04-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Celtics don't like a taste of their own medicine.

ThaWarrior
04-26-2008, 11:38 PM

FIRST KOBE NOW PIERCE

why would baron davis throw up gangs signs? :rolleyes:

StroShow4
04-26-2008, 11:42 PM

stephen jackson will talk him into it :roll:

Hotlantadude81
04-26-2008, 11:43 PM

FIRST KOBE NOW PIERCE

Baron Davis isn't in the playoffs.

DatZNasty
04-26-2008, 11:46 PM
I thought it was just something involving "3." Pierce has never been known to be or even claim to be gangsta.

TruthKGRay3412
04-26-2008, 11:49 PM
I thought it was just something involving "3." Pierce has never been known to be or even claim to be gangsta.

It was..he was saying its only Game 3.Hense they will get blown out in games 4 and 5.

LALakerFan4Life
04-27-2008, 12:05 AM
I always see Baron throw up the "W" representing for the West Coast at games.

tontoz
04-27-2008, 12:24 AM
The Celtics (especially KG) have been constantly talking smack to Horford since the last regular season game, the same game that had Cassell doing his testicle dance for half an hour. They have no business whining about someone talking smack to them.

Horford hasn't mouthed off to anyone all season. he is just doing it to them in retaliation.

StroShow4
04-27-2008, 12:32 AM
The Celtics (especially KG) have been constantly talking smack to Horford since the last regular season game, the same game that had Cassell doing his testicle dance for half an hour. They have no business whining about someone talking smack to them.

Horford hasn't mouthed off to anyone all season. he is just doing it to them in retaliation.

i wasn't aware of that history between them, but i will agree with you here... celtics fans have no business being upset about another team trash talking/taunting. they have ****ing KG on their team :oldlol:

BrooklynZoo
04-27-2008, 12:42 AM
any video of this stuff?

HANNIBAL SMITH
04-27-2008, 12:49 AM
:oldlol: Pierce definitely threw up the B for blood. Thats how cats in the streets be throwin up they hood, Pierce did it exactly like that. He from Inglewood, so i wouldn't be surprised if he had gang ties.

gyu
04-27-2008, 01:00 AM
Can someone explain what happened!?

KokeAyne
04-27-2008, 01:09 AM
I saw it during the game but it was really quick. It didnt look like he was saying "3" at all.

Eldrunko247
04-27-2008, 01:12 AM
:oldlol: Pierce definitely threw up the B for blood. Thats how cats in the streets be throwin up they hood, Pierce did it exactly like that. He from Inglewood, so i wouldn't be surprised if he had gang ties.
Just because you from Inglewood doesn't mean you a "G". You have to earn that title and that was hella gay throwing up gang signs. Horford would kick his ass one on one.

goldgrill4me
04-27-2008, 02:02 AM
Kobe threw a blood sign?

yes and he looks like a complete moron trying to act hard. your 6'7 225 and u got punked by chris ****ing childs but insist you are a bad ass:wtf: .........its pathetic.

amfirst
04-27-2008, 02:04 AM
True, Celts were talking mad trash during the whole game. Horford looked like he had enough, and when he had the chance, went off on Pierce... a taste of their own medicine...

ndPac
04-27-2008, 03:54 AM
ummmm. . . paul pierce isn't throwing up any "blood" signs, nor is kobe or anyone else who does that. . . like 50% of all shooters do that after they make a 3 pointer. . to symbolize the "three" they just made. thats just how they hold up the 3 fingers after they shoot. alot of people do it after a made 3 pointer if you watch closey..

on a side note ive heard stephne jackson used to be a blood, . . and im pretty sure baron davis had some sort of connection seeing as how he grew up in a blood neighborhood in cali and is The Game's childs godfather. . allthough he's said he was never involved in gangs and chose basketball instead

. . but hahah no, no nba players are throwing up blood signs during games, unless you think Kobe, Pierce, Brent Barry, and Sasha Vujacic are forming their own nba blood gang. . :oldlol:

Dick Biggly
04-27-2008, 04:03 AM

im from Inglewood, and i sit at home posting on message boards. That don't mean sh!t.

Poseidon
04-27-2008, 04:06 AM
Is this that same Paul Pierce that got his ass stabed 11 times a few years ago by a couple of thugs? Looks like the idiot has not learned his lesson.

I can't stand that overrated POS.

Poseidon
04-27-2008, 04:10 AM
im from Inglewood, and i sit at home posting on message boards. That don't mean sh!t.

Speaking in Inglewood, the city that's always up to no good.......when the Lakers played in the Forum back in ther day, there was a game that my friends and I used to play as soon as we exited the Manchester exit off the 110.

We used to count all the fried chicken places (includig Mom n' Pop stores) right up until we reached the Forum. One time, I counted something like 23 locations in a 2-3 mile stretch.

Damn I miss the Forum. :ohwell:

Laker4Lyfe
04-27-2008, 04:11 AM
im from Inglewood, and i sit at home posting on message

boards. That don't mean sh!t.

I'm from Inglewood and am sitting in the Wood right now chilling in the avenues baby!!! :pimp:

Would it not make sense that he would be throwing up a P since his name is Paul Pierce? :confusedshrug:

Either way....it's all wood. :pimp:

marion706
04-27-2008, 04:16 AM
oh shut da hell up yall acting like pierce is god

Poseidon
04-27-2008, 04:17 AM
oh shut da hell up yall acting like pierce is god

:oldlol:

You don't wanna piss off a scoring machine like Paul Pierce. He might drop 24 points on yo ass the next game.

brandonislegend
04-27-2008, 04:38 AM
PP is fat imo.

reppy
04-27-2008, 09:43 PM
Funny that Celtics fans are getting upset about Horford when KG does the exact same **** 100 times a day. Cry me a river.

ALBballer
04-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Funny that Celtics fans are getting upset about Horford when KG does the exact same **** 100 times a day. Cry me a river.

http://www.pulsetc.com/image/2006/1129/kg.jpg

Mother****a!!!!!!!!

LBJ 4 MVP
04-27-2008, 09:49 PM
True that. KG goes ****ing crazy after he beats the second worst team in the league (timberwolves).

shrempf_on_rice
04-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Is this that same Paul Pierce that got his ass stabed 11 times a few years ago by a couple of thugs? Looks like the idiot has not learned his lesson.

That's exactly what I was thinking about.

Gevz2kX
04-27-2008, 09:54 PM

I've been watching KG for years and have never seen him yell at someone on the floor throwing his finger in their face

BrooklynZoo
04-27-2008, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnq1T5A5R3k
no gang signs in this video but heres the horford thing

Mr_Basketball#1
04-27-2008, 09:59 PM

He was still a kid, 23 years old. Still learning. 8 fcking years ago.

bokes15
04-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Pierce isn't the kind of person that plays better when pissed of(unlike someone like say.. Kobe). PP really needs to keep his composure the next game and just play normal. Denver made a huge mistake(especially K-Mart) for coming out all angry at Lakers. You have to keep your composure at times to win. :lol
but KG does... and that's who Horford should really be worrying about. This guy would be amped up if he was playing a game against a D-league team... no need for the Hawks to give him even MORE of a reason. They may make the next two games competitive but this series is over in 5. Mark it down.

SHEED_ gangsta
04-27-2008, 10:06 PM

co-sign KG yaps all game then when he gets confronted he runs away :roll:

Gevz2kX
04-27-2008, 10:06 PM
here's Pierce's gesture for those who missed it

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pierceqn8.jpg

Mr_Basketball#1
04-27-2008, 10:25 PM
PP is fat imo.
He's been pudgy since highschool. His weight is up and down.

Poseidon
04-27-2008, 10:28 PM
He's been pudgy since highschool. His weight is up and down.

Maybe he should be the one dating Star Jones, not D-wade.

Jayle
04-27-2008, 10:34 PM
too bad its not the playoffs b/c i woulda liked to see what PP was goin to do when he was walkin down there. but horford is a ******

I can't believe this gem has made it through four pages without being questioned.

It IS the playoffs!

Anyway you guys are retarded...how is a multi-millionaire gonna be running with gangsters? Gangsters live in poor places with other poor ass dudes and make their money exploiting people.

I don't care how much you think any NBA player is going to be "keeping it real" and I think it's less likely that one is gonna "pose" as a gangster of any sort.

Tattoos not withstanding.

Allstar24
04-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Horford's reaction was pathetic, he's a damn rookie. I hope Pierce drops 50 on the Hawks tomorrow.

Poseidon
04-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Horford's reaction was pathetic, he's a damn rookie. I hope Pierce drops 50 on the Hawks tomorrow.

:oldlol: @ thinking that Paul Pierce can drop 50 points.

If he gets 30 nowadays it's a "huge offensive explosion" from PP.

p.s. F*CK Paul Pierce and the Boston Celtics

DOMINATOR
04-27-2008, 10:47 PM
paul pierce is a joke.

Poseidon
04-27-2008, 10:57 PM
paul pierce is a joke.

Exactly. I laugh (and wanna spit on his face through my TV monitor) everytime they show an upclose shot of Pierce acting all tough and hard after scoring a basket.

Idiot doesn't understand that the ONLY reason he's now winning is because of KG and Ray Allen.

Eldrunko247
04-27-2008, 11:12 PM
What's being a rookie have to do with anything? They interviewed him and he said they were doing that to the Hawks all series long.

Allstar24
04-27-2008, 11:20 PM
:oldlol: @ thinking that Paul Pierce can drop 50 points.

If he gets 30 nowadays it's a "huge offensive explosion" from PP.

p.s. F*CK Paul Pierce and the Boston Celtics
Its not laughable to say that he can drop 50 pts :confusedshrug: He did it vs. the Cavs in 06. Obviously there are other players on the team now who can score so he won't need to get 50. But if he's as pissed off as he seemed to be, I can see him going off.

What's being a rookie have to do with anything? They interviewed him and he said they were doing that to the Hawks all series long.
Pierce has earned the right to do that. Horford hasn't.

BrooklynZoo
04-27-2008, 11:25 PM

seriously, who cares if hes a rookie. if ur a 5 year vet u can talk $hit, but if ur a rookie u cant?

bdreason
04-27-2008, 11:34 PM
It's risky to give the other team ammo.... but other than that I have no problem with smack talk if you back it up.

ALBballer
04-27-2008, 11:37 PM
It's risky to give the other team ammo.... but other than that I have no problem with smack talk if you back it up.

I hate this whole theory about ammo and bulletin board material. It is by far one of the biggest bs in all of sports. By the time the game starts, nothing matters and you just play the game.

Besides if Paul Pierce needs some trash talking to get motivated then I lost all respect for him.

Valliant13
04-28-2008, 12:01 AM
KG is one of the biggest ****talkers in the leauge....so Boston has no reason to complain. And should Horford take it meekly and no give a little back? If nothing else he showing some spine and giving his teamate motivation and belief they can compete.

As for the "gang sign"...unless Jose Calderon is the president of the TO Bloods, that gesture is used by more than bangers trying to make a statement.

SHEED_ gangsta
04-28-2008, 12:12 AM
I wanna see Horford beat the **** out of Pual Pierce

IBLEEDGREEN20
04-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Celtics don't like a taste of their own medicine.

your still bitter about the celtics beating the pistons at the palace back in the day, when davis scored like 20 arent you?.the celtics celebrated..big deal... seriously.. wow.. get a tissue.. pistons fans are STILL mad about that..

i bet you believe that horford taunting pierce is exactly what the celtics do to other teams, as well right?.. GTFO

StroShow4
04-28-2008, 12:31 AM
i bet you believe that horford taunting pierce is exactly what the celtics do to other teams, as well right?.. GTFO

yeah, what horford did is pretty much what the celtics (KG) do to other teams.

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 12:34 AM

Not at all..we dont taunt players to there face..we usually taunt the crowd.

IBLEEDGREEN20
04-28-2008, 12:34 AM

i havent seen garnett this season make a shot.. then literally turn into the player guarding him and taunt.. stro.. you know better than that.. cmon now

SCY
04-28-2008, 12:35 AM
Come on, I can't be the only person who thought it was hillarious the OP typed "game thread"..........

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 12:35 AM
I guarantee the Celts do alot of taunting tomorrow though,just for some payback and to bring the Hawks back to reality.

StroShow4
04-28-2008, 12:38 AM
i havent seen garnett this season make a shot.. then literally turn into the player guarding him and taunt.. stro.. you know better than that.. cmon now

KG is one of the most demonstrative players in the league, period. don't even try to deny the fact that he get's in people's faces on a regular basis. he talks sh!t to other players aaaaaaaalll the damn time. you know it, i know it, we all know it.

no fan of KG's team is allowed to complain about taunting/**** talking/demonstative behaviour. period. man law.

Doranku
04-28-2008, 12:46 AM
Good for Al Horford. Nice to see a rookie retaliate against an overrated piece of trash like Paul Pierce and not just take the abuse.

And seriously, why are Celtics fans *****ing about it? KG is the biggest **** talker in the league, get over it.

XxNeXuSxX
04-28-2008, 12:50 AM
:oldlol: At idiots here calling Pierce overrated. The guy got f*cking stabbed, and (white suburban) people here have the nerve to call him a "phony".

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 12:52 AM
I love how people resort to the KG nonsense..He is a first ballot hall of famer.Al Horford is a rookie who would never even come close to the HoF..Garnett plays off his energy and its most likely a bunch of swears talking to himself..he rarely taunts other players to there face..but when Al Horford starts taunting a hall of famer after his team got BLOWN away the first 2 games then have a miracle Game 3 its just retarded to make a team of Bostons caliber even more angry.

n00bie
04-28-2008, 12:54 AM
here's Pierce's gesture for those who missed it

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pierceqn8.jpg

Did he have that up after someone hit a 3?

Poseidon
04-28-2008, 01:17 AM
I love how people resort to the KG nonsense..He is a first ballot hall of famer.Al Horford is a rookie who would never even come close to the HoF..Garnett plays off his energy and its most likely a bunch of swears talking to himself..he rarely taunts other players to there face..but when Al Horford starts taunting a hall of famer after his team got BLOWN away the first 2 games then have a miracle Game 3 its just retarded to make a team of Bostons caliber even more angry.

KG is one of the biggest trash talkers and wannabe "bad ass" in the entire league. Whenever someone confronts him, he backs down like a little preppy beyotch. Considering that KG has lead his teams out of the 1st round just ONCE in his entire career...he should know better than to taunt and act like he's a damn winner when FACT is he's been a perennial LOSER since his rookie year.

Horford has as many Finals appearances and championship rings as Garnett. As far as I'm concerned, he can say whatever the hell he wants to KG or anyone else on that Celtics team.

awsmori
04-28-2008, 01:29 AM
PROPS TO HORFORD! for that

Dasher
04-28-2008, 01:29 AM
Isn't Horford the only player on the court to win anything above the high school level? The Celtics players need to get on Horford's level before they talk sh!t to the only champion on the court. GO HAWKS!!!

reppy
04-28-2008, 03:14 AM

He talks **** to players all the time after blocking their shots or scoring on them.

Spudjjay
04-28-2008, 03:54 AM
Exactly. I laugh (and wanna spit on his face through my TV monitor) everytime they show an upclose shot of Pierce acting all tough and hard after scoring a basket.

Idiot doesn't understand that the ONLY reason he's now winning is because of KG and Ray Allen.

Your a fuccing idiot. Someone should spit in your face. Your the type of idiot that doesn`t understand that the ONLY reason the Celtics are winning is because of the JOINT effort of the big 3.

Mamba
04-28-2008, 06:33 AM
:oldlol:

You don't wanna piss off a scoring machine like Paul Pierce. He might drop 24 points on yo ass the next game.
you got to be worried about paul pierce ever scoring 24.

avator bet, horford goes for 40-11 next game and beats the celts.

ikoiko
04-28-2008, 07:09 AM
you got to be worried about paul pierce ever scoring 24.

avator bet, horford goes for 40-11 next game and beats the celts.

wow, you must really want a new avatar.

ikoiko
04-28-2008, 07:10 AM
:oldlol: At idiots here calling Pierce overrated. The guy got f*cking stabbed, and (white suburban) people here have the nerve to call him a "phony".

he got stabbed so he can't be overrated? yeah that makes sense.

picc84
04-28-2008, 09:46 AM
but KG does... and that's who Horford should really be worrying about. This guy would be amped up if he was playing a game against a D-league team... no need for the Hawks to give him even MORE of a reason. They may make the next two games competitive but this series is over in 5. Mark it down.

Please. how much more amped could kg possibly get? If he got any more intense his head would explode oncourt.

plat1numX
04-28-2008, 09:49 AM
lol wow i just saw the vid, horford is going to get it next game

Mamba
04-28-2008, 09:51 AM
lol wow i just saw the vid, horford is going to get it next game
pierce hasn't bin an offensive beast...since...well ever boy is vastly overrated.

plat1numX
04-28-2008, 09:52 AM
pierce hasn't bin an offensive beast...since...well ever boy is vastly overrated.

nah i meant in the sense when boston is up by 30 they are going to taunt horford lol