PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce throwin up Gang Sign?

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 10:07 AM
In Game 3 on Sat, Horford and Paul Pierce got into a verbal altercation. During a timeout, Pierce began walking towards the Hawks bench but was restrained by teammates. Before he turned around however he threw up a hand sign. From what I know it could only mean 3 things

1. He is a Blood
2. He is a Kappa (Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity)
3. He has been awarded a 3 point shot (Ala Boobie Gibson)

Now in the context of the situation it would seem to me that he was throwing up a gang sign to show how "bad he is". What do you think. The still pic is below along with a link to the video.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/nbasuperstar40/piercebz.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGAPpfrf4fk

fatboy11
04-28-2008, 10:12 AM
I took it to be a gang sign at the time and extremely stupid of him. He's better than that.

No matter how shit Al Horford talked (like Pierce hasn't done the same), there is absolutely no excuse for that. It reflects badly on the league and the image they are trying to clean up.

And what's up with everyone getting butt-hurt over Horford taunting Pierce? You people love that shit when someone taunts someone after dunking on them. If it had been Darko or Yao taunted, everyone would think it was funny.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 10:16 AM
I took it to be a gang sign at the time and extremely stupid of him. He's better than that.

No matter how shit Al Horford talked (like Pierce hasn't done the same), there is absolutely no excuse for that. It reflects badly on the league and the image they are trying to clean up.

And what's up with everyone getting butt-hurt over Horford taunting Pierce? You people love that shit when someone taunts someone after dunking on them. If it had been Darko or Yao taunted, everyone would think it was funny.

Especially since Pierce has never won anything in his life. You would have thought that getting stabbed one million times would teach him about trying to be a bad azz. Horford is from the Dominican, PP doesn't know anything about that man.

plat1numX
04-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Horford is an idiot for doing that **** though, thats complete disrespect jumping and pointing at the guy when he is on the ground.

bomber
04-28-2008, 10:18 AM
He's calling him an A$sh0le which is accurate.

Kebab Stall
04-28-2008, 10:29 AM
I like the way how Horford disrespected Pierce like that. You don't see that too much in today's NBA.

ikoiko
04-28-2008, 10:37 AM
I like the way how Horford disrespected Pierce like that. You don't see that too much in today's NBA.

yeah, in some games it's like lovefest 08. i'm all for more heated rivalries.

stephanieg
04-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Horford is a young stud who's grunting and stamping his feet to show the old bull that there's a new power around and he won't be pushed around. You can see this kinda thing on the Discovery Channel too.

But seriously. Horford is really good and he's like 21. I wouldn't be surprised to see this guy get a ring as the man several years from now, if he's lucky.

Good Old Willy
04-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Might just be his way of calling for a new point guard?

http://www.nba.com/media/act_jose_calderon.jpg

picc84
04-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Horford would do Pierce like he did TJ ford. And he wouldnt visit him in the hospital afterward either, unless it was to finish the job.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Horford would do Pierce like he did TJ ford. And he wouldnt visit him in the hospital afterward either, unless it was to finish the job.

Not only that but he broke Kedrick Perkins' nose in the 1st qtr.

Real Men Wear Green
04-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Yes, Paul Pierce is a well-known gangland executioner. Just last week he shot my neighbors. Also, he occasionally likes to rape Rondo, 'though that may have just been a rookie hazing thing. He's had an arrest warrant out for the last 3 years, but no one is sure exactly what this "TD Banknorth Garden" is supposed to be, so it's been hard finding him. Two prominent investigators have been assigned to the case:
http://disney.go.com/educational/2002/images/store/catalog/P-68M01VL00.jpg
http://www.counterfeitchic.com/Images/inspector%20clouseau.jpg

Well, three now including
http://www.meditabundas.blogger.com.br/Johnny-Bravo.jpg

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 11:06 AM
:roll: I cant wait to see Horford's face when he is down 20 tonight.Stupid rookie.

DatZNasty
04-28-2008, 11:10 AM
He was telling Horford it's only game 3. When has Pierce ever been known to be, or even claim, to be a gangsta? :oldlol: at the idea of throwing up your set in a basketball game because a guy hit a shot over you.

picc84
04-28-2008, 11:11 AM
He was telling Horford it's only game 3. When has Pierce ever been known to be, or even claim, to be a gangsta? :oldlol: at the idea of throwing up your set in a basketball game because a guy hit a shot over you.

Yea, thats what he was doing. :roll: :roll:

Real Men Wear Green
04-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Please don't interrupt a perfectly idiotic thread with common sense.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 11:12 AM
:roll: I cant wait to see Horford's face when he is down 20 tonight.Stupid rookie.

As if that hasn't happened before. You can't threaten someone with doing something that you have done already. The Hawks are playing with house money at this point. And if PP was such a great player then the Celtics didn't need to mortgage their future by bringing in two other players who have been so disappointing that they were essentially dumped by their former teams. In the case of Allen, it has been done twice.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Please don't interrupt a perfectly idiotic thread with common sense.

Boy how soon do we forget

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketba/skn/fs11.htm

tontoz
04-28-2008, 11:15 AM
At least the series is more interesting now. 4 straight blowouts would have been pretty dull.

Real Men Wear Green
04-28-2008, 11:16 AM
Boy how soon do we forget

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketba/skn/fs11.htm

This has what to do with the stabbing? Please don't post on subjects that you know nothing about...which, in your case, would mean, "Shut up, forever."

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 11:25 AM
This has what to do with the stabbing? Please don't post on subjects that you know nothing about...which, in your case, would mean, "Shut up, forever."

Yeah you are right. It had nothing to do with Pierce trying to be a bad ass. They stabbed him 8 times because they were disgruntled Celtics fans that were tired of of him chucking 3's.

bada bing
04-28-2008, 11:25 AM
stop being so damn offended by what Horford did. He taunted him. Same with Pierce...oooh, he showed him a questionable sign that could mean he needs to win 3 more games, he is an *******, or a stupid gang sign....who cares...

It creates more passion in a playoff game. The people that are all offended, should have witnessed NBA games in the 80's and even the 90's. Playoffs were one hell of a ride back then....

this year we are finally getting some on the court drama in the playoffs which is more fun. Stop crying about it. Garnett is known smack talker during games and I havent seen people cry over that. People actually like Garnett's passion.

and yea, boston is coming back now to annihilate atlanta....40 point win?

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Yeah you are right. It had nothing to do with Pierce trying to be a bad ass. They stabbed him 8 times because they were disgruntled Celtics fans that were tired of of him chucking 3's.

:roll: You are such an idiot..you think Pierce getting stabbed 10 years ago had something to do with Al Horford taunting him? Please he was clearly sayings its Game 3 dont pop the champagne too early..Pierce just had a baby and is married he has nothing to do with gang related activities anymore.Too grown up for that stupid ****.

fatboy11
04-28-2008, 11:37 AM
Look......none of us know what he meant. None of us.

People saying "he only meant it's just game 3" aren't anymore right than those that think it was a gang sign.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 11:40 AM
:roll: You are such an idiot..you think Pierce getting stabbed 10 years ago had something to do with Al Horford taunting him? Please he was clearly sayings its Game 3 dont pop the champagne too early..Pierce just had a baby and is married he has nothing to do with gang related activities anymore.Too grown up for that stupid ****.

I am not saying he is an active gangbanger. All I was asking was whether or not that was indeed a gang sign he was throwing at Horford during a nationally televised NBA game and the implications for the league if it is true. Besides there are plenty of 30 year old gangbangers with wives and children.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 11:44 AM
Look......none of us know what he meant. None of us.

People saying "he only meant it's just game 3" aren't anymore right than those that think it was a gang sign.

Why would pierce say it is just game 3? They were up 2-0 at the time. If anything that would be what Horford would say. The point is that given the circumstances of how it happened logic says that it was probably a gang sign thrown up out of anger. Pierce was basically sayin. "F*ck u Horford, Piru's punk! West siiide N**ga! That is bascially what Pierce did.

kidachi
04-28-2008, 11:46 AM
maybe he meant.. "Al, i fcuked your girl 3 times.."

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 11:48 AM
maybe he meant.. "Al, i fcuked your girl 3 times.."

I don't know about that. Wasn't he in a gay bar when he got stabbed?:roll:

kidachi
04-28-2008, 11:49 AM
I don't know about that. Wasn't he in a gay bar when he got stabbed?:roll:

who? Pierce?

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 11:51 AM
who? Pierce?

Yep. But maybe people from Boston can clarify... RMWG?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070207183921AAq73Sz

Spudjjay
04-28-2008, 11:53 AM

:oldlol:

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 11:53 AM

He has a wife and just had a kid..it could very well be true he fcked Horford's wife 3 times.:oldlol:

elz
04-28-2008, 11:59 AM
Why would pierce say it is just game 3? They were up 2-0 at the time. If anything that would be what Horford would say. The point is that given the circumstances of how it happened logic says that it was probably a gang sign thrown up out of anger. Pierce was basically sayin. "F*ck u Horford, Piru's punk! West siiide N**ga! That is bascially what Pierce did.

Wow I've read some pretty dumb comments on ISH
but this one takes the cake.

I guess you deserve some credit for trying to rep your home team.

elz
04-28-2008, 12:09 PM

Your on dumb dude

That club has Gay nites its not a gay club.
Its got 18plus nites for college students, its got 21 plus nites for adults.
Its got spanish nites Etc.
and that club is notorious for having grimey sht happen there.
its had its name and ownership changed like ten times in the last 10yrs
and right now its shut down.
Its not somewhere any professional athlete or entertainer should be.
Nor you'd ever expect them to be because the spot is not staffed nor equipted to handle celebrities. Its crazy hood and its located in the near what call the combat zone in downtown Boston. He was a rookie and didn't know boston like that cuz someone would have told him that wasn't the spot for him. He got into it wit some hood cats and got knifed up.

and your a btch for trying to use that against em

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-28-2008, 12:16 PM
I guess Paul Pierce thinks he deserves some kind of respect or something? :confusedshrug:

IMO the Hawks already got the best of the Celtics by beating them once. Trust me the Celts wanted everybody to fear them. That fear dwindled a little with a lose to the Hawks.

Posterize246
04-28-2008, 12:35 PM
horford is a GREAT young rookie. but that said,he is still a rookie,and doesnt have a right to do that for another couple years.he'll learn tonight when the hawks get stomped. don't talk trash about winning 1 game when you need 3 more

BlazersDozen
04-28-2008, 01:44 PM
I don't care if Horford is a rookie, If Pierce got stabbed a million times by Jesus Christ and Moses or any of that crap.

I'm gonna think it's a gang sign so that I can look forward to more beef in the next game!

Stevenson finally got LeBron good, with balling skills then a slap in the head.
Spurs and Suns been beating eachother up
Kidd put it on Pargo

And now this whole Horford thing! I love it. Now we just need Bosh and Howard to get into an altercation and D. Williams to punch Tracy's eye back into place and we got the best playoffs in history!

Detroit
04-28-2008, 01:52 PM
heres another video of it, its clearer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnq1T5A5R3k&NR=1

MK2V1GP
04-28-2008, 02:07 PM

ditto...thats what i heard & thought.

i cant wait for the game tonite. horfords gonna get his.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 02:16 PM
ditto...thats what i heard & thought.

i cant wait for the game tonite. horfords gonna get his.

Pierce telling Horford "Its just game 3" doesn't make sense in the context of the game. He is charging towards the Hawks bench. The Celtics were up 2-0. It doesn't make sense for Pierce to demean his own teams lead in the series by saying its only game 3. It would make sense for Horford to say something like "This series isn't over its only game 3" I swear you 12 year olds need to develop some logic.

That being said, the clip of Horford dusting off the ball was hilarious as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4i2r4Vx-Rs

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Pierce telling Horford "Its just game 3" doesn't make sense in the context of the game. He is charging towards the Hawks bench. The Celtics were up 2-0. It doesn't make sense for Pierce to demean his own teams lead in the series by saying its only game 3. It would make sense for Horford to say something like "This series isn't over its only game 3" I swear you 12 year olds need to develop some logic.

That being said, the clip of Horford dusting off the ball was hilarious as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4i2r4Vx-Rs

You're an idiot..Pierce telling Horford its only Game 3 makes complete sense..He was celebrating like they just won the series..Horford getting down in Pierce's face after he went for the steal was completely uncalled for.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 02:31 PM
You're an idiot..Pierce telling Horford its only Game 3 makes complete sense..He was celebrating like they just won the series..Horford getting down in Pierce's face after he went for the steal was completely uncalled for.

I am guessing you were raised in the suburbs. If someone just made you look line an azz and is taunting you, your response isn't "Hey guy, its only game 3 dude!" Especially not if you are from Inglewood, CA.

Eldrunko247
04-28-2008, 02:34 PM
He has a wife and just had a kid..it could very well be true he fcked Horford's wife 3 times.:oldlol:
Has stabbed by a gay guy both literally and figuratively. :oldlol:

Eldrunko247
04-28-2008, 02:35 PM
What about KG and big ugly Kendrick Perkins getting in everyones faces. Why the double standard?

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 02:38 PM
I am guessing you were raised in the suburbs. If someone just made you look line an azz and is taunting you, your response isn't "Hey guy, its only game 3 dude!" Especially not if you are from Inglewood, CA.

I am guessing you were raised in a mental hospital..Why would he throw up the blood symbol? Explain why..Did Horford come to practice with 2 black eyes today?Was it Game 3 or was it Game 4 they played? You answered your own question..Pierce was never related to any gang affiliations so he exactly meant what you said.Its only Game 3 and you guys are the Atlanta Hawks.

picc84
04-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Wait, you guys actually think Pierce was holding up that sign and walking toward the hawks bench because he was telling them it was "just game 3"? I thought you guys were joking but you actually believe that? Wooooooooooooooooow. :roll:

MK2V1GP
04-28-2008, 02:56 PM
what was it then?

i'm not up to date on all the current "gang signs"

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Wait, you guys actually think Pierce was holding up that sign and walking toward the hawks bench because he was telling them it was "just game 3"? I thought you guys were joking but you actually believe that? Wooooooooooooooooow. :roll:

:roll:

MK2V1GP
04-28-2008, 02:57 PM
:roll: ?

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 02:58 PM
what was it then?

i'm not up to date on all the current "gang signs"

http://www.slsheriff.org/html/org/metrogang/gangsign.html

J_Rock3ts
04-28-2008, 02:59 PM
I am guessing you were raised in a mental hospital..Why would he throw up the blood symbol? Explain why..Did Horford come to practice with 2 black eyes today?Was it Game 3 or was it Game 4 they played? You answered your own question..Pierce was never related to any gang affiliations so he exactly meant what you said.Its only Game 3 and you guys are the Atlanta Hawks.

Dude's looking for a reason to put the C's down since that's exactly what they're doing to his precious Hawks. Pierce was saying they had to win 3 more games to win the series. Gang signs. :oldlol: :oldlol: You serious? You're calling Pierce out for being a punk and a "gangbanger", when the only punk I see is Al Horford. KG's already hyped as hell for his first real shot to win the 'ship. I can't wait to see what he does to Horford tonight.

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 02:59 PM

Definition of an idiot.

picc84
04-28-2008, 03:02 PM
You kids today. So naive. So innocent.

"3 games! Its only been 3 games!"

:oldlol:

Dizzle-2k7
04-28-2008, 03:04 PM
somebody post that picture of paul pierce with that big ghetto girl... it ties in with his gangsigns perfectly.

Fedor - Laker
04-28-2008, 03:07 PM
Especially since Pierce has never won anything in his life. You would have thought that getting stabbed one million times would teach him about trying to be a bad azz. Horford is from the Dominican, PP doesn't know anything about that man.
LOLOL...Wow.

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 03:16 PM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x139/gwilo2001/Pierceknockout.jpg

"Down GOES Horford,DOWN GOES HORFORD!."

Kobe24
04-28-2008, 03:17 PM
I seriously doubt his first instinct was to say it's only game 3.

Beebo
04-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Damn...this is great!!! More drama please!!

B-Mac
04-28-2008, 04:11 PM

:roll: STOP YOUR KILLING ME!

jbot
04-28-2008, 04:15 PM
nah, you're all wrong. he's telling horford that the reason he fell is because he's playing high.
<------ hell, david is enjoying it.

jbot
04-28-2008, 04:19 PM

:applause: :oldlol: :applause:

tontoz
04-28-2008, 04:30 PM

I seem to remember that Pierce was the one on his ass and Horford was the one standing up yelling. But i guess i should expect that kind nonsense from someone who thinks Pierce was just saying it was game 3.:oldlol:

suzy
04-28-2008, 05:16 PM

LMFAO :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Uchiha_Hai
04-28-2008, 05:21 PM

Finish the job....yeah Horford is going to the hospital to taunt and laugh at Pierce :roll:

suzy
04-28-2008, 05:23 PM
What about KG and big ugly Kendrick Perkins getting in everyones faces. Why the double standard?

man what u talking about Kendrick perkins is sexy.

SIKE

Killer_Instinct
04-28-2008, 05:35 PM

Lmao :oldlol:

MK2V1GP
04-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Pierce got fined 25000 for this?!?!?!?!?!?! wtf

MK2V1GP
04-28-2008, 05:45 PM
http://www.nba.com/news/fines_080428.html

pierce was fined. as was stevenson for his hit on lebron. both $25000

1~Gibson~1
04-28-2008, 05:45 PM
In Game 3 on Sat, Horford and Paul Pierce got into a verbal altercation. During a timeout, Pierce began walking towards the Hawks bench but was restrained by teammates. Before he turned around however he threw up a hand sign. From what I know it could only mean 3 things

1. He is a Blood
2. He is a Kappa (Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity)
3. He has been awarded a 3 point shot (Ala Boobie Gibson)

Now in the context of the situation it would seem to me that he was throwing up a gang sign to show how "bad he is". What do you think. The still pic is below along with a link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGAPpfrf4fkonly an idiot would come to the conclusion that he's blood. Why the H311 would he throw up a gang sign on national television when they're down by 9 with less than 25 secs to go. IMO it means that he made a 3 pointer. More realistic dont you think.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Pierced fined. I rest my case.

I don't think they fine you 25 G's for pointing out that it is only game 3 :roll:

DatZNasty
04-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Could have also been telling Horford they have to (and aren't) do it 3 more times now. It makes perfect sense. He likely feels Horford was overcelebratiing and obviously took offense to it since that's right when it happened.

Walking toward the bench throwing up Blood (or Crip, or whatever the hell that sign is) makes no sense, especially given Pierce has no history of being or claiming to be such. And no, being a victim in a stabbing doesn't qualify.

Mr_Basketball#1
04-28-2008, 06:11 PM

What does that have to do with him supposedly throwing up gang signs? He was stabbed in a club for talking to a sister of a guy that was in the club. That makes him a thug?

picc84
04-28-2008, 06:15 PM
only an idiot would come to the conclusion that he's blood. Why the H311 would he throw up a gang sign on national television when they're down by 9 with less than 25 secs to go. IMO it means that he made a 3 pointer. More realistic dont you think.

Yep. Makes perfect sense. Especially when you consider that the hawks had just scored and the Celtics were nowhere near their own basket. :oldlol:

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Yep. Makes perfect sense. Especially when you consider that the hawks had just scored and the Celtics were nowhere near their own basket. :oldlol:

Stop it! You're Killin me! :roll:

picc84
04-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Maybe he was trying to tell Horford he was going to hit a 3 pointer....after the timeout they took when Atlanta put the game away. :oldlol:

"This next 3's for YOU."

Or maybe we could all stop living in lala neverland and take it for what it was, inglewood born Pierce foolishly throwing up blood to a guy he probably did want to shoot at the moment. :applause:

rknine15
04-28-2008, 06:32 PM
only an idiot would come to the conclusion that he's blood. Why the H311 would he throw up a gang sign on national television when they're down by 9 with less than 25 secs to go. IMO it means that he made a 3 pointer. More realistic dont you think.
:lol did you watch the game? he didnt make a 3. It was a timeout and he was headed to the hawks bench with his right hand making a sign of a 'b' (bloods).

It would be sick if Hordord or anyone else on atlanta threw out a 'C' or an 'MS'... damn

picc84
04-28-2008, 06:38 PM
:lol did you watch the game? he didnt make a 3. It was a timeout and he was headed to the hawks bench with his right hand making a sign of a 'b' (bloods).

It would be sick if Hordord or anyone else on atlanta threw out a 'C' or an 'MS'... damn

That would have been AWESOME. And even more awesome if he had no ties to crips at all and was just doing it to spite Pierce. :oldlol:

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 06:41 PM
I suggest that PP not take any trips to the Dominican Republic...though he will be on vacation in about 5 days.

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 06:44 PM
I suggest that PP not take any trips to the Dominican Republic...though he will be on vacation in about 5 days.

You think the Hawks are going to eliminate the Celtics..damn that 1 win must of brain washed the city of Atlanta..:roll:

picc84
04-28-2008, 06:46 PM

:applause:

Check this kid's SWAG....unmatchable homie. :pimp:

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 06:46 PM

We will see this kids swag after tonight's game.:roll:

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 06:48 PM

You're right, maybe we should just forfeit the rest of the games.

TruthKGRay3412
04-28-2008, 06:50 PM
You're right, maybe we should just forfeit the rest of the games.

Mine as well..unless you want to see Game 1 and Game 2 all over again..or maybe your forgetting when our bench beat you guys..:roll:

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Mine as well..unless you want to see Game 1 and Game 2 all over again..or maybe your forgetting when our bench beat you guys..:roll:

Your Bench is Sam Cassell and we got his old azz figured out.

picc84
04-28-2008, 06:56 PM

Funniest thing is, he has nothing to lose. Hawks were supposed to be swept....they (and dude above) is playin with house money. Hawks lose tonight, you talk the same **** you woulda had nothin happened at all, he *shrugs* and wonders what else is on tv.

But Hawks win tonight, its you thats gonna be ****ted on and his swag will skyrocket to a level you cant even comprehend nor deal with. And as cocky as you come across right now....you, him, and me all know and sense that little seed of doubt thats been sown with that whoopin the other night. You feel it, deep, deep down within your soul, and you sense it waiting to grow....and grow....and sprout more and more with each life-giving water droplet of Joe Johnson 3-bombs and Mike Bibby daggers.

That sense of nervousness you'll be feeling at the beginning of the game, when things arent going so swell, and the Hawks crowd is electrifying with energy and feeding off of your fear? Thats us. Watching....waiting....for the ether to slowly burn its way through your heart and into your city. And when the droplets of sweat dripping off your forehead start to sound like pangs of thunder as they strike the ground, we'll be right here....waiting with keyboards in hand....

:pimp:

Mr_Basketball#1
04-28-2008, 07:00 PM

Did they change the meaning of "SWAG" to ignorance? :confusedshrug:

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 07:02 PM

Yep swag is ignorance of fear, ignorance of your limitations.

Mr_Basketball#1
04-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Yep swag is ignorance of fear, ignorance of your limitations.

Nice Comeback..Good luck tonight bro. I'm so pumped for this game. Pierce is going to go off. Avatar bet???

RIMMER
04-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Horford is in for a rude awakening. Pierce is gonna **** all over him tonight in a Celtics blow out.

JohnnyBravo5
04-28-2008, 07:15 PM

Nice Comeback..Good luck tonight bro. I'm so pumped for this game. Pierce is going to go off. Avatar bet???

Yeah..like Imma go for that one...we might lose by 30 :roll:

CelticsFan34
04-28-2008, 07:19 PM
So I guess the league is cracking down on "Game 3" signs now?

You know you're out of touch when David Stern recognizes a gang sign before you do.

picc84
04-28-2008, 07:28 PM
So I guess the league is cracking down on "Game 3" signs now?

You know you're out of touch when David Stern recognizes a gang sign before you do.

I still cant believe they were saying that. :roll:

SHEED_ gangsta
04-28-2008, 07:36 PM

I'd laugh my ass off (at you) if the Cs lost this series take your head out of your ass

Dasher
04-28-2008, 07:39 PM
Funniest thing is, he has nothing to lose. Hawks were supposed to be swept....they (and dude above) is playin with house money. Hawks lose tonight, you talk the same **** you woulda had nothin happened at all, he *shrugs* and wonders what else is on tv.

But Hawks win tonight, its you thats gonna be ****ted on and his swag will skyrocket to a level you cant even comprehend nor deal with. And as cocky as you come across right now....you, him, and me all know and sense that little seed of doubt thats been sown with that whoopin the other night. You feel it, deep, deep down within your soul, and you sense it waiting to grow....and grow....and sprout more and more with each life-giving water droplet of Joe Johnson 3-bombs and Mike Bibby daggers.

That sense of nervousness you'll be feeling at the beginning of the game, when things arent going so swell, and the Hawks crowd is electrifying with energy and feeding off of your fear? Thats us. Watching....waiting....for the ether to slowly burn its way through your heart and into your city. And when the droplets of sweat dripping off your forehead start to sound like pangs of thunder as they strike the ground, we'll be right here....waiting with keyboards in hand....

Post of the week.

ShowtymeCA2NC
04-28-2008, 08:08 PM

or i think it coulda meant that u gotta win 3 more games..but it wasnt a gang sign

Laker Logic
04-28-2008, 09:34 PM
(repost from another thread)

Okay I hadn't seen the vid until now.

Pierce was definitely hitting Horford up with the "B" sign, no question about it. If you don't think so, you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm a little surprised, never thought PP was the type to try to act like he's thug...and I don't think he is, but I know he's not the first to try to intimidate somebody by throwing up a set.

PP needs to fall back, that sh!t can get you killed, for real.

picc84
04-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Part 2 of this later.

Da KO King
04-29-2008, 09:07 AM

:pimp::roll:

Mamba
04-29-2008, 09:14 AM
pierce is as gansta as charles barkley is skinny.

kumquat
04-29-2008, 09:28 AM
PP had better STFU or he's is gonna get his ass knifed again by the Horford Clan.

fatboy11
04-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Found this when I did a Google search for "Blood gang signs"....

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper771/stills/6t62owxq.jpg

And this.....

http://www.slsheriff.org/images/gang_project/bk.jpg

Here is the link to the above picture with article.

http://www.slsheriff.org/html/org/metrogang/gangsign.html

fatboy11
04-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Listen, I'm not claiming to be a gang expert and I don't even know what most of the signs mean, but being from the Little Rock area, I know a damn gang sign when I see one.

Ever seen "Bangin' in the Rock"?

loot
04-29-2008, 10:42 AM
http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deshawn-knows-signs.gif

picc84
04-29-2008, 11:13 AM

"Oh TruthKGRaaaayyyy.....come out and playyyy-yayyyyy."
http://www.cineglobe.de/forum/userpix/2_warriors_movie_1.jpg

Sharas
04-29-2008, 01:04 PM
it's getting better:oldlol:

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view.bg?articleid=1090431&srvc=celtics&position=2

crisoner
04-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Pierce is from LA ...Inglewood to be exact. And there are a whole lot of Damus/Pirus/Bloods there.

He didn't just hit a three....I think we all know what he was throwing up.

http://xbf.xanga.com/12080a06d346842122630/b14958119.jpg

picc84
04-29-2008, 02:33 PM

What do you think, johnnybravo? How 'ignorant' are you feeling right now?

JohnnyBravo5
04-29-2008, 02:39 PM
What do you think, johnnybravo? How 'ignorant' are you feeling right now?

I'm feelin real ignorant. I am listening to WEEI in Boston and laughing my ass off with all the Celtics fans jumping off of the bridge.