PDA

View Full Version : WTF, Karl Malone knocked up a 13 year old back in the day?

konex
04-29-2008, 10:31 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/story/334471.html

[QUOTE]The two have had very little contact during Bell

SCY
04-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Man...:wtf: So Roger, Karl, who's next?

rezznor
even more reason to hate Malone. I guess Karl was always a Mormon at heart eh? :oldlol:

Optimus Prime
Karl Malone loves the ladies.

Karl Malone saw Bear Witch Project; didn't even scream.

Lebron23
04-29-2008, 10:35 PM
I though he only like little Mexican girls. :)

Myth
04-29-2008, 10:36 PM
I'm glad I was never fan of his.

SCY
04-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah, I guess I can go back to hating Malone with a passion now. I started to mellow on him when I found out he was a 'Stros fan.

Kblaze8855
04-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Karl Malone is an overrated everything. I just need to say that 1-2 times a month to keep the voices in my head quiet.

CakeorDeath
04-29-2008, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXv8rMIFrxg&feature=related

bleedinpurpleTwo
04-29-2008, 10:38 PM
and this was BEFORE he lived in Utah!!?

CakeorDeath
04-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Damn it Karl, now you given ISH yet another reason to post inappropriate Mormon/Utah jokes.

Thanks a lot.

~LA's fine$t~
04-29-2008, 10:41 PM
I though he only like little Mexican girls.

Maybe Kobe should be more worried about protecting his kids then his wife.
Ew, that sounded wrong...

shrempf_on_rice
04-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Having sex with a 13 year old is one thing but then to tell him it was too late to be a father when the kid is 18 if ****ed up. Well at least his mom did something right and he made it to the NFL.

Lebron23
04-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Maybe Kobe should be more worried about protecting his kids then his wife.
Ew, that sounded wrong...

Their is some gossip that Karl Malone is flirting on Kobe's wife, when he is playing for the Los Angeles Lakers back in 2003.

http://sportspickle.com/features/volume5/2006-0503-bryant.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,141305,00.html

playtetris
04-29-2008, 10:47 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/story/334471.html

hang on... that means the mother was most probably 12 when he knocked her up: remember, she had the kid @ 13.

wow, that makes me sick.

rezznor
04-29-2008, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE]In a 1998 story in the Salt Lake (Utah) Tribune, Gloria Bell said,

gts
04-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Bell didn’t even know Malone was his father until after graduating from high school. When they finally met, Malone told the 18-year-old Bell it was too late to be his father, and that Bell would have to “earn his money on his own.”effing a**hole goddamn effing a**hole
my god the man has how much money?

~LA's fine$t~
04-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Kobe also raped a girl.

You believe a girl who had semen on her underwear from 6 different males?
I mean either she never cleaned her draws or she was a filthy whore...either way, I don't believe a word she said.

Even her own friends repeatedly stated publicly that they think she's lying about the whole incident. :lol

I mean, I know you're just rocking the cradle...but I am just saying.

JazzDoc
04-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow, just lost a lot of respect for Malone. Maybe it's fitting that he never won a championship, never passed Kareem for scoring title, etc. (still feel bad for Hornacek and Stockton though) I think Malone had fooled a lot of people here in Utah that he was a good guy.

DuMa
04-29-2008, 10:57 PM
thats pretty sick.

kentatm
04-29-2008, 10:59 PM
good god.

never liked him b/c of his dirty play but i never knew he was such a complete scum bag.

rezznor
04-29-2008, 11:00 PM
how can you get a 13 year old pregnant and not be arrested? even if the family didnt press charges, the DA should have himself. someone wasnt doing their job in order to protect a college athlete...

Lebron23
04-29-2008, 11:05 PM
http://static.flickr.com/92/253476741_890cb66ecc.jpg

http://dailydespot.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/pope-karl.jpg

http://www.msnbc.com/news/1960309.jpg

Valliant13
04-29-2008, 11:06 PM
What a sick, worthless, human being. At least Deshawn Stevenson, and Ruben Paterson, now a have mentor.

Kblaze8855
04-29-2008, 11:14 PM
I admit im biased since I have always considered Karl Malone worse than all but the very worst plagues(for the record....worse than Malaria better than the Black plague)...

But this is just impossible to defend. I kinda doubt he literally raped her(though he did legally...) but its still disturbing.

~LA's fine$t~
04-29-2008, 11:18 PM
But this is just impossible to defend. I kinda doubt he literally raped her(though he did legally...) but its still disturbing.

I probably hate the guy just as much as you man. In fact I think I've watched the lowest amount of Laker games in 2004. I wasn't even that upset that LA lost to Detroit...because I knew that scum bag wouldn't get his ring.

He just rubs me the wrong way, always has and always will...something about him I just never liked. He just reminded of a pedophile on the street corner starring at little girls going home with their Mickey Mouse lunch boxes. I'm not surprised he did that at all.

ConspiracyTheory
04-29-2008, 11:22 PM
karl malone is a joke

ConspiracyTheory
04-29-2008, 11:33 PM
found a pic of the girl malone knocked up. shes the one on the right.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/v3/04-09-2008.n1a_09FLDSwomangirls.GNS2CISNC.1.jpg

Myth
04-29-2008, 11:36 PM
What a sick, worthless, human being. At least Deshawn Stevenson, and Ruben Paterson, now a have mentor.

Is Stevenson a ******?

Edit: lol, Is Stevenson a r-a-p-i-s-t?

kobedaman24
04-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Wow.. big time loss of respect.

Chalkmaze
04-30-2008, 12:18 AM
Karl Malone is an overrated everything. I just need to say that 1-2 times a month to keep the voices in my head quiet.

You're nothing more than a hater... Still one of the greatest basketball players to ever tough the basketball.

DTD
04-30-2008, 01:11 AM
"Karl and his son were at the game sitting in the front row," Pelinka said. "Vanessa was on the cell phone talking to Karl's wife, Kay, and Vanessa said that her son looked bored. Kay told her to call Karl to have her son join her in her seats. Kay gave Vanessa Karl's cell number and she called him. When she called, Karl's response was, 'Why don't you come over here and sit next to me and give me a big hug?' Vanessa said, 'Why? For what?' And Karl replied, 'If you do that it will be on the cover of every magazine in the country.'

"Vanessa didn't know what to say because this was the first time she had ever spoken to Malone without Kobe or Kay being around. Karl continued. 'Do you like me?' Malone asked her, to which Vanessa said, 'As my friend, Kay's husband,' " Pelinka said.

"From there Malone asked Vanessa if she could keep a secret, and that he would like to tell her something. At which point Vanessa told him she was a married woman and he was a married man who was old enough to be her father. To which Malone replied, 'Oh, like your daddy?' At that point she told me she ended the conversation," Pelinka said.

Malone's agent, Dwight Manley, told the Los Angeles Times on Sunday that Malone was asked by Vanessa Bryant, "Hey, cowboy, what are you hunting?" in reference to Malone wearing a cowboy hat and boots.

"She said it twice," Manley said, "and Karl answered, 'I'm hunting for little Mexican girls.' "

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1944994

Poseidon
04-30-2008, 01:28 AM
I NEVER had any respect for the Failman, so I can't lose any more respect for him.

I'm so embarrassed and disgusted that he wore a Lakers jersey.

Chalkmaze
04-30-2008, 01:33 AM
I'm so embarrassed and disgusted that he wore a Lakers jersey. At least we can agree on that.

icemanfan
04-30-2008, 01:34 AM
good god.

never liked him b/c of his dirty play but i never knew he was such a complete scum bag.
took the words out of my mouth Kent. He had a chance to make up for it and spewed **** at the boy. What a complete and total *******.

StroShow4
04-30-2008, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE]When they finally met, Malone told the 18-year-old Bell it was too late to be his father, and that Bell would have to

clayton
04-30-2008, 01:40 AM
Kobe also raped a girl.
And George Bush is a great president and never cause that many deaths of U.S Soldiers. :lol

Poseidon
04-30-2008, 01:45 AM
At least we can agree on that.

You missed the point. Let me break it down for you a bit clearer. I'm disgusted that a lowlife pedophile and an a-hole for a human being put on a jersey of a respectful, classy, historic team like the Lakers.

Karl Malone is scum of scum and deserved to rot in Utah for his entire empty career.

I've mentioned this a month or so ago.....but as much as it hurt seeing the Lakers lose to the Pistons in the 2004 Finals, it was actually bitter-sweet because that piece of trash, Karl Malone didn't get a championship ring.

crisoner
04-30-2008, 01:46 AM
Damn......

Malone had a whole skeleton in the closet.
Now that's foul and very disturbing.

Poseidon
04-30-2008, 01:49 AM
what a loser. :no:

That's the part that pissed me off the most. It's wrong to knock up a 13 year old but IF Malone did the right thing by taking care of the mom and his OWN child....at least it makes him accountable for his actions. But to make that statement just goes to show what a jerk he really is.

iamgine
04-30-2008, 02:07 AM
There's 2 sides to a story...and so far we've only been hearing one.

ryantheporchkid
04-30-2008, 02:14 AM
I always thought he was a dirty ball player. Never liked him. I'm glad.

Lamar Doom
04-30-2008, 02:18 AM
My least favorite player ever. What a douche bag. I find myself almost missing a lot of players I didn't like (part of me will miss duncan's presence when he's gone), but good riddance to that inbred. Get bent Karl, you f*ck.

joshwake
04-30-2008, 02:24 AM
even more reason to hate Malone. I guess Karl was always a Mormon at heart eh? :oldlol:

mormons marry underaged girls? Maybe you should educate yourself on a subject before you spout off and instult people.

dynamyta1
04-30-2008, 03:48 AM
Malone also fathered twins while in high school. One of them is WNBA star Cheryl Ford. It took years to claim the twins, and now he and his wife, Kay, fully accept them as part of their family.

This cowboy is sick!!

Did some GOOGLE, Demetrius Bell was born in 1984, Karl Malone in 1963. So Malone was 21 when Demetrius was born to a reportedly 13 year old mother.

jajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............:ro ll: :confusedshrug:

griffmoney1984
04-30-2008, 04:36 AM
it wasnt verry long ago people were trashing Kobe for bouncing shaq and malone out of LA.

people said Kobe was crazy for thinking Malone was hitting on his wife with the "im hunting for little mexican girls" talk.

now we find out the lakers basicly got farmar, odom and gasol for shaq..

and then we find out malone really was a sicko who hunts for little girls.

at the end of the day. Kobe is the one with the last laugh

Lamar Doom
04-30-2008, 04:41 AM
you forgot to mention that phil jackson came back "for kobe" and said he was unfair in some of the things he said about him (being uncoachable, etc). Also said that shaq never liked to work. kobe's basically exonnerated of all evil except cheating on his wife and being an annoying punk kid early in his career

(f*ck karl malone)

loot
04-30-2008, 04:43 AM
it wasnt verry long ago people were trashing Kobe for bouncing shaq and malone out of LA.

people said Kobe was crazy for thinking Malone was hitting on his wife with the "im hunting for little mexican girls" talk.

http://www.joeiverson.com/Library/finals06/trophy/shaq_wade_trophy2.jpg

Da KO King
04-30-2008, 04:52 AM
There's 2 sides to a story...and so far we've only been hearing one.
:violin: Yes and what possible way can Malone actually spin this to prove he's not the scumbag that many didn't recognize him for being?

griffmoney1984
04-30-2008, 04:52 AM
http://www.joeiverson.com/Library/finals06/trophy/shaq_wade_trophy2.jpg

the only reason shaq won another ring was because of wade and his free throw line domination.

atleast when Kobe was second fiddle. he was averaging 25/5/5 in the 3 playoffs combined. ( 29ppg in 2001 playoffs )

shaq only averaged 13ppg in the 2006 finals

i would rather have a possibilty for 5-6 championships and a decade of dominance than a one and done blow up team that ends in fire and flames and a last place record.

Junny
04-30-2008, 06:11 AM
Man wat a phucking pervert. Here I am thinking that he was a legend of the game. Well, thats one guy off my "great player" list. John Stockton's still cool, right?

iamgine
04-30-2008, 06:58 AM
:violin: Yes and what possible way can Malone actually spin this to prove he's not the scumbag that many didn't recognize him for being?
Many.

For one the story could be not entirely true or exaggerated. And we don't know the circumstances back then and what happen since.

Also, it's strange to me that Bell is only contacting his dad when he's 18. Could be he genuinely want a father OR he just want money from his rich ass dad. Also, what he said to Bell is kinda understandable. Malone has his own family to take care of. He can't be going around spending time with his long-lost son whom he don't even love.

Not to defend Malone here, he may really be a scum or not, but people are always too quick to judge without knowing all the information. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.

GOBB
04-30-2008, 07:17 AM
Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.

Only now? Teen pregnancy isnt low nowadays. But thats besides the point...you can find little 8yr old girls who have crush on older males. Does that mean hey if you f*ck them you can atleast say "She wanted me"? This post doesnt make no kind of sense...its like you're trying to counter and find an argument that really isnt there.

Should people not rush to judgement? Perhaps but what of the story seems exagerrated? Age? The fact the parents didnt press charges (neither did the chick Deshawn Stevenson preyed on). Eh, Karl is in college, 13yr olds are a distant memory and should be especially to a college athlete. P*ssy in abundance. But hey the 13yr old kept winkin right? Shut up

kumquat
04-30-2008, 07:28 AM
That chick should claim back payment for child support and then after she gets that, take karl malone to court for sex with a minor, get his azz thrown in jail.

iamgine
04-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Only now? Teen pregnancy isnt low nowadays. But thats besides the point...you can find little 8yr old girls who have crush on older males. Does that mean hey if you f*ck them you can atleast say "She wanted me"? This post doesnt make no kind of sense...its like you're trying to counter and find an argument that really isnt there.

Should people not rush to judgement? Perhaps but what of the story seems exagerrated? Age? The fact the parents didnt press charges (neither did the chick Deshawn Stevenson preyed on). Eh, Karl is in college, 13yr olds are a distant memory and should be especially to a college athlete. P*ssy in abundance. But hey the 13yr old kept winkin right? Shut up
first lets agree that 8 and 13 is different. You know what I mean.

second, this part make no sense and has nothing to do with my post:

Does that mean hey if you f*ck them you can atleast say "She wanted me"? This post doesnt make no kind of sense...its like you're trying to counter and find an argument that really isnt there.

Third, yes people need to not rush into judgment because there's always 2 sides to a story. I did say MAY BE exaggerated or not completely true.

Fourth, who ever say it's the right thing? It's a stupid illegal wrong thing that most healthy freshman student would do given the chance, right circumstances and if they can get away. Are we really in the position to judge?

fifth, lol you shut up :oldlol:

ikoiko
04-30-2008, 08:03 AM
wow, a new number one on my A Hundred Reasons To Hate Karl Malone list!!!

rezznor
04-30-2008, 08:10 AM
15 or 16 year old. I can understand. But 13? That's a fokkin child man. Karl should have been brought on charges

2LeTTeRS KD
04-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Malone also fathered twins while in high school. One of them is WNBA star Cheryl Ford. It took years to claim the twins, and now he and his wife, Kay, fully accept them as part of their family.

I was going to post that to show Karl had a little history of doing this same thing before. He seems to think all these kids that come out of the woodwork just want his money, and doesn't even care that their his children. The man is an ass. He's one of the only players I always hated, and just getting more info on him makes you hate him even more. I respect him as a beast on the court (a dirty beast, but still a beast), but he's not the type of guy you look up to.

Junny
04-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Many.

For one the story could be not entirely true or exaggerated. And we don't know the circumstances back then and what happen since.

Also, it's strange to me that Bell is only contacting his dad when he's 18. Could be he genuinely want a father OR he just want money from his rich ass dad. Also, what he said to Bell is kinda understandable. Malone has his own family to take care of. He can't be going around spending time with his long-lost son whom he don't even love.

Not to defend Malone here, he may really be a scum or not, but people are always too quick to judge without knowing all the information. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.

Wat the phuck is wrong with you. You better say that was a mistake, you seriously see nothing wrong in wat you just said?

Manute for Ever!
04-30-2008, 09:46 AM

Please don't do that, this thread is about Karl.

Killer_Instinct
04-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Many.

Boss, you're seriously gonna stand by this? I mean, what the hell? I'm 16 and won't touch a 13/12 year old. Much less if I was a college freshman. You're screwed in the head if you believe what you wrote to be true. Only guys that'll touch a kid that young are already pedophiles, man. And condoms? :oldlol: There's so many pregnant girls walking around my HS it isn't funny. Teen pregnancy is higher than ever.

FPower
04-30-2008, 09:52 AM
When I was a senior in high school, I thought the guys who would go after the freshman girls were pretty much creepy losers. Someone who's in frickin college and dates a middle schooler? That's a sexual deviant.

But to play the devil's advocate, there are plenty of girls in middle school who decide to to go down the path o skank. And many of them can look like they're 18, as being a ho tends to age them prematurely. It's possible this girl threw herself at Malone at a college party or something, and told him she was 17 or 18.

Now, if it is indeed a fact that this guy is his son, Malone should have a plan to do something to help the kid out. I mean, the mom basically passed up on hundreds of thousands in child support, for no particular reason...which kind of makes me wonder if the kid is really Karl's. Why didn't this woman sue for child support once Malone was making millions?

Darius
04-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Many.

This post disturbs me.

Most college freshman should not be attracted to 13 year old girls

Manute for Ever!
04-30-2008, 10:13 AM
13 can get you 30 (to life!)

guy
04-30-2008, 10:15 AM

Are you speaking from experience? Cause when I was in college, nobody ever thought like that unless they were desperate and couldn't get some anywhere else, and those types usually are never college athletes. I think it is definitely possible that she was really just looked older thought, and Karl might've not known her age.

gb8
04-30-2008, 10:17 AM
If true a prety low move by Karl, however doesnt take anythign away from his basketball accomplishments.

2LeTTeRS KD
04-30-2008, 10:20 AM
When I was a senior in high school, I thought the guys who would go after the freshman girls were pretty much creepy losers. Someone who's in frickin college and dates a middle schooler? That's a sexual deviant.

But to play the devil's advocate, there are plenty of girls in middle school who decide to to go down the path o skank. And many of them can look like they're 18, as being a ho tends to age them prematurely. It's possible this girl threw herself at Malone at a college party or something, and told him she was 17 or 18.

Now, if it is indeed a fact that this guy is his son, Malone should have a plan to do something to help the kid out. I mean, the mom basically passed up on hundreds of thousands in child support, for no particular reason...which kind of makes me wonder if the kid is really Karl's. Why didn't this woman sue for child support once Malone was making millions?

Honestly thats the only excuse that makes sense, and for Malone's sake I hope its true but still 12 or 13? Wow I wanna think I'd know she was too young. I've seen some advanced middle schoolers in my day but most of the time you can still tell their not quite old enough to bone. I'm 22 and I can't see myself being fooled by any girl under lets say 15 no matter what clothes she's wearing/how much make-up she has on even after a few drinks.

guy
04-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm surprised people didnt know about this before. I remember it being mentioned a long time ago on his Sportscentury on ESPN Classic. Demetrius Bell's grandmother was actually on the show. I mentioned it on here a few months ago and got flamed by some Jazz fan lol.

Manute for Ever!
04-30-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm surprised people didnt know about this before. I remember it being mentioned a long time ago on his Sportscentury on ESPN Classic. Demetrius Bell's grandmother was actually on the show. I mentioned it on here a few months ago and got flamed by some Jazz fan lol.

It definately has come up on ISH before...

guy
04-30-2008, 10:42 AM
It definately has come up on ISH before...

Really? Never came across that. It doesn't seem like alot of people know that since he seems well liked on this board.

Valliant13
04-30-2008, 11:02 AM
Is Stevenson a ******?

Edit: lol, Is Stevenson a r-a-p-i-s-t?

http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=4486

Manute for Ever!
04-30-2008, 11:27 AM
http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=4486

It was consensual, but he is still a kiddie-fiddler

GOBB
04-30-2008, 01:34 PM
first lets agree that 8 and 13 is different. You know what I mean.

8 and 13 = kids.

13 = 8th grade

13yr old has nothing in common with a college student. Especially one that is an athlete.

The only difference with 8 & 13 is one is 5yrs older. The constant variable? Both are still kids.

second, this part make no sense

Pause, your entire post made no sense. I'm not the only one calling you out on it you future pedophile, peeping tom weirdo.

Third, yes people need to not rush into judgment because there's always 2 sides to a story. I did say MAY BE exaggerated or not completely true.

There are no sides to the story that would change anything unless the sexual encounter NEVER occured. That is the only thing left for one to say "Hey lets not rush into judgement because this probably NEVER happened".

Fourth, who ever say it's the right thing? It's a stupid illegal wrong thing that most healthy freshman student would do given the chance, right circumstances and if they can get away. Are we really in the position to judge?

Healthy freshman student? No a sick, perverted individual who either cant get laid by females his own age or older. There is absolutely nothing that can excuse a college athlete from sleeping with a 13yr old. F*ck outta here with the illegal wrong. Its common sense. Not only do you prey on the weak and vulnerable you steal thier innocence completely by putting a LIFE inside thier stomach. Then going on about your professional NBA career. Thats sick.

You obviously dont have much of a clue nor had any interaction with 13yr old kids in that age range. They swear they are grown and want to reason with adults. They cant, they dont know any better. As a college student you have a clue. You KNOW hitting that 13yr old is wrong but you do it because its easy, you can be the first and/or want to control some minor. You know it wont take much to get in her head because you're older than her and that in itself is an attractive. Let alone going to college and being an athlete.

Were you homeschooled you f*cking freak? Why do i even have to break down what any mature mofo should know. You dont f*ck 13yr olds. You're in college. College gurantees your sexual partners will double, triple in your life. You're gonna get laid, you're gonna get sexual advances thrown your way often and its up to your to accept or deny. Either way you got a shytload of college females...but somehow that 13yr old on the swings gives you a boner? :confusedshrug:

fifth, lol you shut up :oldlol:

Dont let me see you on How to Catch a Predator :no:

GOBB
04-30-2008, 01:36 PM
15 or 16 year old. I can understand. But 13? That's a fokkin child man. Karl should have been brought on charges

iamgine "she wanted it. whats the big deal? the mailman delivered! sweet, vonage!"

Cerebral Jedi
04-30-2008, 02:07 PM

Is there another article I missed? Because I don't see where Bell initiated the contact. Maybe karl did? Maybe he finally felt enough shame to come forward and see his son who recently graduated from high school.

Where are you from? I want to make sure I stay away from there if it's common for college kids to screw 12-13 girls.

guy
04-30-2008, 02:14 PM
There's something weird about the article that I don't understand. The kid was born in 84 and the article says that he didn't know Malone was his father until after he graduated HS, but the story broke out in 98 with the mother saying her son is ashamed that Malone won't claim him as his son. But if he was born in 84 and didn't know Malone was his father until he after HS, doesn't that mean he would've only known about it in 2002? Unless for some reason he graduated HS when he was 14.

Cerebral Jedi
04-30-2008, 02:18 PM
I HATED malone with a passion, but when he came to the Lakers I cut him some slack, 'cause I was of the mind all can be somewhat forgiven due to this guaranteed championship we about to get. Well that didn't go as planned, then the whole thing with Kobe's wife. I was back to hating him and ashamed I had a weak moment and eased up on him. This article is just more proof malone is a scumbag. I wish I could get back that year of accepting him as an Laker. Oh well at least he didn't get that ring he wanted/needed.

Valliant13
04-30-2008, 02:19 PM
Many.

. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.

What backwoods, pedophilic, hillbilly town are you from....where the Majority of 21 year olds have no issue with banging 12-13 year old children?

GOBB
04-30-2008, 02:21 PM
What backwoods, pedophilic, hillbilly town are you from....where the Majority of 21 year olds have no issue with banging 12-13 year old children?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nation/images/080409polyg_compund380.jpg

This is where that freak is from (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080430/ap_on_re_us/polygamist_retreat)

Valliant13
04-30-2008, 02:25 PM
8 and 13 = kids.

13 = 8th grade

13yr old has nothing in common with a college student. Especially one that is an athlete.

The only difference with 8 & 13 is one is 5yrs older. The constant variable? Both are still kids.

Pause, your entire post made no sense. I'm not the only one calling you out on it you future pedophile, peeping tom weirdo.

There are no sides to the story that would change anything unless the sexual encounter NEVER occured. That is the only thing left for one to say "Hey lets not rush into judgement because this probably NEVER happened".

Healthy freshman student? No a sick, perverted individual who either cant get laid by females his own age or older. There is absolutely nothing that can excuse a college athlete from sleeping with a 13yr old. F*ck outta here with the illegal wrong. Its common sense. Not only do you prey on the weak and vulnerable you steal thier innocence completely by putting a LIFE inside thier stomach. Then going on about your professional NBA career. Thats sick.

You obviously dont have much of a clue nor had any interaction with 13yr old kids in that age range. They swear they are grown and want to reason with adults. They cant, they dont know any better. As a college student you have a clue. You KNOW hitting that 13yr old is wrong but you do it because its easy, you can be the first and/or want to control some minor. You know it wont take much to get in her head because you're older than her and that in itself is an attractive. Let alone going to college and being an athlete.

Were you homeschooled you f*cking freak? Why do i even have to break down what any mature mofo should know. You dont f*ck 13yr olds. You're in college. College gurantees your sexual partners will double, triple in your life. You're gonna get laid, you're gonna get sexual advances thrown your way often and its up to your to accept or deny. Either way you got a shytload of college females...but somehow that 13yr old on the swings gives you a boner? :confusedshrug:

Dont let me see you on How to Catch a Predator :no:

I occasionally have issue with some of GOBBs basketball opinions...but his postion on what consitutes a decent adults behaviour is right on :applause:

iamgine
04-30-2008, 02:33 PM

Were you homeschooled you f*cking freak? Why do i even have to break down what any mature mofo should know. You dont f*ck 13yr olds. You're in college. College gurantees your sexual partners will double, triple in your life. You're gonna get laid, you're gonna get sexual advances thrown your way often and its up to your to accept or deny. Either way you got a shytload of college females...but somehow that 13yr old on the swings gives you a boner?

Lol angry much? calling names is always great relief.

You obviously havent seen some of the 13 year old walking around. First they look and act like they're 16. Then, you get drunk and are you seriously gonna ask their age before hitting em? As a college freshman who get p*ssy all the time? Please, n*gga.

You are taking so many things out of context. Preying, nobody said anything about preying. For all we know it could be her that was preying on Karl. And I'm not defending his action, he might well be a pedophile, it's just we have only heard 1 party. Even in the court of law they will hear from both parties before judging. Why do you think that is?

Boss, you're seriously gonna stand by this? I mean, what the hell? I'm 16 and won't touch a 13/12 year old. Much less if I was a college freshman. You're screwed in the head if you believe what you wrote to be true. Only guys that'll touch a kid that young are already pedophiles, man. And condoms? :oldlol: There's so many pregnant girls walking around my HS it isn't funny. Teen pregnancy is higher than ever.

Yeah sure mate. :ohwell:

I like your holier than thou attitude :bowdown:

Although, people do get smarter nowadays about the use of condoms, much more so than back then.

Are you speaking from experience? Cause when I was in college, nobody ever thought like that unless they were desperate and couldn't get some anywhere else, and those types usually are never college athletes. I think it is definitely possible that she was really just looked older thought, and Karl might've not known her age.

Lol then I'd be writing this from jail wouldn't I? :roll:

The bolded part is what I'm saying. People don't know the circumstances and then get quick on their feet to judge.

Most college freshman should not be attracted to 13 year old girls
Who's talking attracted here? P*ssy is still p*ssy. Sex is still sex. Men is still men. All those is true especially after a few beer. And college isn't really the smartest time of your life. That's the part of life where you make the most mistakes cause you try to experience everything.

Is there another article I missed? Because I don't see where Bell initiated the contact. Maybe karl did? Maybe he finally felt enough shame to come forward and see his who was gonna graduate.
I think you miss another article.

Where are you from? I want to make sure I stay away from there if it's common for college kids to screw 12-13 girls.

Lol wow, see what I mean by people quick to judge :oldlol:

No one say anything about common, yet they assume.

Good job buddy. Thanks for proving my point.

Valliant13
04-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Valliant13

Good job buddy. Thanks for proving my point.

What point:That you are a closet pedophile trying to justify it by assuming everyone else would commit the same loathsome act? You're welcome...I guess.

SCY
04-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Only on ISH would someone defend this. I just don't see how, drunk or not, you mistake a 13-year old for being legal. Maybe she did look like she was 16, that's still not legal and f&cked up. And here's the original quote before he tries to act like he didn't say this:

Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it.

Sick.

Dasher
04-30-2008, 02:56 PM
First Member of the ISH Sex Offender Registry:

iamgine

ErhnamDjinn
04-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Lolz granted we dont have both side of the story, how the hell can anyone justify what Malone did and constanly argue about it. I think you need to rethink what your saying, shutup and get on with living,because if thats how you think you sir are messed up.

iamgine
04-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by Valliant13

What point:That you are closet pedophile trying to justify it by assuming everyone else would commit the same loathsome act? You're welcome...I guess.
if you read the whole post then you'll figure out. here's a hint:

Lol wow, see what I mean by people quick to judge

oh wait you dont need a hint since you're not from backwoods, pedophilic, hillbilly town. :oldlol:

Only on ISH would someone defend this. I just don't see how, drunk or not, you mistake a 13-year old for being legal. Maybe she did look like she was 16, that's still not legal and f&cked up. And here's the original quote before he tries to act like he didn't say this:

Yes I said that. And it's true. First, most college freshman are 17 - 18 yrs old.
Second A LOT of these 13 yr old look like 15-16 or even older. Thats not legal by law only. If you read the whole quote, it said "if you can get away with it". So why a 17-18 yr old having sex with someone 4 yrs younger who look like 16 is so strange to ppl? wrong? yes. Hard to understand? no.

Did anyone else take psychology back in college?

And dasher, maybe if you make the font bigger it will look better :oldlol:

GOBB
04-30-2008, 03:13 PM
The majority says you're a perv. You're alone here. Maybe you can create a new account to get someone to cosign your sick movement. Right now? Doesnt look good for you.

SCY
04-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Yes I said that. And it's true. First, most college freshman are 17 - 18 yrs old.
Second A LOT of these 13 yr old look like 15-16 or even older. Thats not legal by law only. If you read the whole quote, it said "if you can get away with it". So why a 17-18 yr old having sex with someone 4 yrs younger who look like 16 is so strange to ppl? wrong? yes. Hard to understand? no.

First of all I'm not sure what in the hell qualifies you to speak on what most college freshmen do. But just speaking on the people I know as a college soph, sure there's a fair share of weirdos who mess with high school chicks, but that's a bit different than a 13 year old. I at least would like to think that regardless of the gross factor of hitting an underage girl, most men would pride themselves on finding someone their own age or older and would be embarrassed that the best they could pull is someone underage. But whatever, I'm done with the argument, I just hope that people like you are rare.

iamgine
04-30-2008, 03:37 PM
The majority says you're a perv. You're alone here. Maybe you can create a new account to get someone to cosign your sick movement. Right now? Doesnt look good for you.
lol who cares? New account? are these people your account GOBB? And what sick movement lol?

You know i'm right. Anyone who read the whole thing knows it's the reality. I don't endorse it, I don't support it, but I understand it as human nature in general.

and scy, are you talking about something other than having meaningless sex? Most men want to have sex with someone younger. So still the question of why a 17-18 yr old having sex with someone 4 yrs younger who look like 16 is so strange to ppl remains.

GOBB
04-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Soon you're gonna be calling Karl Malone a 16yr old sleeping with a 13yr old that looked 16 so there is no big deal. You're struggling with your position and at the same time lookin like a perv. Dont ever post your photo and address. If you live near me? I'll pistol beat you, until you got a Rahman lump.

SCY
04-30-2008, 03:42 PM
and scy, are you talking about something other than having meaningless sex? Most men want to have sex with someone younger. So still the question of why a 17-18 yr old having sex with someone 4 yrs younger who look like 16 is so strange to ppl remains.

Where are you getting this from? Maybe when I'm 25 I'll be interested in 21 year olds, as for now I don't want any part of an undeveloped teenager, meaningless sex or not.

mjbulls23
04-30-2008, 03:47 PM
. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.

http://i28.tinypic.com/6is1w4.gif http://i28.tinypic.com/6is1w4.gif

http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/sick.gif http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/sick.gif http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/sick.gif http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/tired.gif http://i31.tinypic.com/i1af7q.gif http://i29.tinypic.com/28mlqwn.jpg

Poseidon
04-30-2008, 03:48 PM
If you live near me? I'll pistol beat you, until you got a Rahman lump.

STFU. The only pistol you own is a Super-Soaker. Stop trying to act like some badass off the streets of Philly. :oldlol:

iamgine
04-30-2008, 03:49 PM
@GOBB See I'm not struggling at all because my position is clear.

Unlike you, I don't need to call names or make threats that I can't fulfill, but that's beside the point.

@scy so at 17 you didnt want 13 yr old that look like 16? Sure bud. and 13 is hardly undeveloped. Some girls develop as early as 7.

GOBB
04-30-2008, 03:53 PM
STFU. The only pistol you own is a Super-Soaker. Stop trying to act like some badass off the streets of Philly. :oldlol:

Never owned a super soaker. Stop passing your silly life onto me.

omarnyc
04-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Many.

the fact that you think its no big deal that a grown ass man had sex with a little girl (yes 13 year olds are little girls) lets me know you are not working with a full deck. also if malone is the kid's father wouldnt that make him part of his family to? what makes his other kids any different just because they are by his wife, he still made them all. malone did the same thing with his twins, one of em is wnba star cheryl ford and she also said malone had nothing to do with them for a long time. this cat has a problem, could it be that he dont think the kids he made with these black women deserve the same time,love and lifestyle that the kids he had with his non black wife enjoy?

iamgine
04-30-2008, 04:12 PM
the fact that you think its no big deal that a grown ass man had sex with a little girl (yes 13 year olds are little girls) lets me know you are not working with a full deck. also if malone is the kid's father wouldnt that make him part of his family to? what makes his other kids any different just because they are by his wife, he still made them all. malone did the same thing with his twins, one of em is wnba star cheryl ford and she also said malone had nothing to do with them for a long time. this cat has a problem, could it be that he dont think the kids he made with these black women deserve the same time,love and lifestyle that the kids he had with his non black wife enjoy?
17-18 is grown ass? LOL. 17-18 are kids too. Well not all, some are really mature but in the most part it's true. Who ever say it's not a big deal? I said most will jump at the chance and it's understandable given the college lifestyle.

And all I was saying is that there are circumstances we don't know. We all do stupid things when we're younger. And we've only been hearing from one party. You ALWAYS need to hear from both parties before passing judgment.

On another note, Malone has some potent genes. :wtf:

Valliant13
04-30-2008, 04:14 PM
@ Sure bud. and 13 is hardly undeveloped. Some girls develop as early as 7.

Wow...you are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. I figured you at least for a double digit man.

thenextgreatbigman
04-30-2008, 04:14 PM
http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/draftguys-tv/profile---demetrius-bell---ol?autoplay=true

there was special on karl on espn classic a few weeks ago and they mentioned all of his kids. the funny thing is that when they mentioned the fact that he had a kid with a 13 year old it didn't seem like anyone was outraged.

NPD850
04-30-2008, 04:17 PM

Unlike you, I don't need to call names or make threats that I can't fulfill, but that's beside the point.

@scy so at 17 you didnt want 13 yr old that look like 16? Sure bud. and 13 is hardly undeveloped. Some girls develop as early as 7.

Here's a link to his homepage, with some really interesting facts about people like him. Let's all stop judging and learn a little tolerance, ISH. Make the world a better place.

www.nambla.org/welcome.htm

Some girls develop as early as SEVEN, everybody. These are women. With needs. And it is just sexist to accept the mass appeal of a classy organization like NAMBLA, which NONE OF US ON HERE would dare criticize, and yet these seven year old women are denied the same basic, human rights. It is a horrible double standard.

thenextgreatbigman

http://www.kupols.net/oldsite/pedobear.jpg

iamgine
Wow...you are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. I figured you at least for a double digit man.
more name calling when all I posted was facts :oldlol:

Tainted Sword
04-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Soon you're gonna be calling Karl Malone a 16yr old sleeping with a 13yr old that looked 16 so there is no big deal. You're struggling with your position and at the same time lookin like a perv. Dont ever post your photo and address. If you live near me? I'll pistol beat you, until you got a Rahman lump.
You know there are girls who pretend to be older than they actually are, right? In fact, there's this senior at my school that got a 13 yr old pretending to be 16 pregnant. Alot of these young girls are built and act older than there real age. Not saying this is what happened with Karl, but it

omarnyc
04-30-2008, 04:22 PM
17-18 is grown ass? LOL. 17-18 are kids too. Well not all, some are really mature but in the most part it's true. Who ever say it's not a big deal? I said most will jump at the chance and it's understandable given the college lifestyle.

And all I was saying is that there are circumstances we don't know. We all do stupid things when we're younger. And we've only been hearing from one party. You ALWAYS need to hear from both parties before passing judgment.

On another note, Malone has some potent genes. :wtf:

if he was a sophomore in college he wasnt no 17 or 18, and even if he was thats still statutory rape, a 13 year old cannot legally consent to sex

NPD850
04-30-2008, 04:23 PM
You know there are girls who pretend to be older than they actually are, right? In fact, there's this senior at my school that got a 13 yr old pretending to be 16 pregnant. Alot of these young girls are built and act older than there real age. Not saying this is what happened with Karl, but it’s not out of the question.

*waits to be called a perv* :oldlol:

This isn't perversion. The difference is that what you are saying, that these things happen, is fact. We all went to high school (except iamgine, who has home school written all over him), and we all saw things like this happen on a sadly consistent basis. Kids make stupid mistakes all the time. Your stance is not justifying and even ENGOURAGING this behaviour. Not once has he come out and called it a crime, or even morally wrong. Essentially he is saying that at our heart, we all want to do it, just not all of us have the b*lls to actually go through with it.

ErhnamDjinn
04-30-2008, 04:26 PM
more name calling when all I posted was facts :oldlol:
more name calling?? from a dude that says some girls devolp at age 7:wtf: I think the wisest thing for you to do is not speak about this anymore.

iamgine
04-30-2008, 04:35 PM
more name calling?? from a dude that says some girls devolp at age 7:wtf: I think the wisest thing for you to do is not speak about this anymore.
I meant to say start developing (so when they're 13 they're already fully developed), But it is the fact nonetheless.

if he was a sophomore in college he wasnt no 17 or 18, and even if he was thats still statutory rape, a 13 year old cannot legally consent to sex
It is illegal all right.

This isn't perversion. The difference between what you are saying, that these things happen, is fact. We all went to high school (except iamgine, who has home school written all over him), and we all saw things like this happen on a sadly consistent basis. Kids make stupid mistakes all the time. Your stance is not justifying and even ENGOURAGING this behaviour. Not once has he come out and called it a crime, or even morally wrong. Essentially he is saying that at our heart, we all want to do it, just not all of us have the b*lls to actually go through with it.illegal

Quoting myself:

NPD850
04-30-2008, 04:38 PM
I meant to say start developing (so when they're 13 they're already fully developed), But it is the fact nonetheless.

It is illegal all right.

Quoting myself:
Originally Posted by iamgine

You are digging a hole so deep for yourself that there is an echo when you respond.

iamgine
04-30-2008, 04:42 PM
^says the guy who cant think of anything else to say because I just proved him wrong.

on another note, GOBB can delete posts? cool. :pimp:

NPD850
04-30-2008, 05:10 PM
^says the guy who cant think of anything else to say because I just proved him wrong.

on another note, GOBB can delete posts? cool. :pimp:

You're right, I can't disprove your point. You are too smart for me. Please accept my apology. I made this especially for you, since we don't know each other, and I might have been a little harsh in responding to your points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mhZyWI3jnE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1janu9W6U

Watch them both at the same time. Just turn the audio down on the second link, and listen to a relaxing mix of the perfect song combined with the perfect video.

Sorry, man. Hope this helps.

rezznor
04-30-2008, 06:03 PM
You obviously havent seen some of the 13 year old walking around. First they look and act like they're 16. Then, you get drunk and are you seriously gonna ask their age before hitting em? As a college freshman who get p*ssy all the time? Please, n*gga.

Who's talking attracted here? P*ssy is still p*ssy. Sex is still sex. Men is still men. All those is true especially after a few beer. And college isn't really the smartest time of your life. That's the part of life where you make the most mistakes cause you try to experience everything.

http://asapblogs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/24/ap070327047448_3.jpg

"Have a seat Iamgine"

Do you by any chance live in that little compound out in west Texas?

GOBB
04-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Lol!!!!!

mjbulls23
04-30-2008, 06:16 PM
:oldlol: at Chris Hansen

rezznor
04-30-2008, 06:20 PM
iamgine's 15 seconds of fame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwFr_VcGMKQ&feature=related

iamgine
04-30-2008, 06:20 PM
:roll: @ Chris Hansen

Dasher
04-30-2008, 06:33 PM
:roll:

joshwake
04-30-2008, 06:46 PM
It’s so strange how anonymity makes the majority of ppl just complete jerks. All we want to do is call ppl names and try to make them look foolish if the chance even narrowly presents itself.

I have never been a big Malone fan and this just adds to the evidence that he is not a decent human being. However, iamgine’s point is totally valid. Having sex with a 13 y/o at any age is totally wrong. However, having sex with a 16-17 y/o (yes technically illegal) if you are 1-2 years older? Is that really that bad? Does that not happen every frickn’ 5 seconds? Are several of the posters on this message board not guilty of that themselves?

I myself don’t belive in premarital sex, so from my pov it’s all wrong for my standards (luckily im married now, worth the wait! Bring on the roflcopters) But there is a huge difference in a 17-19 y/o or whatever having sex with a 13 y/o that he knows or even has a suspicion of he/she being that young; when compared to someone who is 13 and says they are 16-17 and the other person believes it whole heartedly. His point is valid, and if you would think about it for more than 3 seconds instead of trying to devise some new witty way of calling someone a pervert than you may understand what point he is trying to get across.

That all being said, I think Karl is a total perv, but that’s just my opinion. lol

rezznor
04-30-2008, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=joshwake]It

iamgine
04-30-2008, 07:15 PM
have you even read the thread? we arent talking about a 15 year old having sex with a 13 year old. we are talking about college sophomores having sex with 13 year olds, and somehow, iamgine thinks that is perfectly normal for college guys to be down with that.
Obviously he read the thread more than you.

First, I said freshman, which is 17-18 on average.

Second:

rezznor
04-30-2008, 09:07 PM
fine, you said freshman over sophomore.. that makes it any better? again..13 = child.
i bet you live by the phrase "old enough to bleed, old enough for me"

iamgine
04-30-2008, 09:16 PM
fine, you said freshman over sophomore.. that makes it any better? again..13 = child.
i bet you live by the phrase "old enough to bleed, old enough for me"
lol please feel free to just pick one sentence, twist it, and disregard the rest. Accusing others of not reading but yourself don't read the entirety? Good job.

And you're still missing the point.

Fedor - Laker
04-30-2008, 09:17 PM
I probably hate the guy just as much as you man. In fact I think I've watched the lowest amount of Laker games in 2004. I wasn't even that upset that LA lost to Detroit...because I knew that scum bag wouldn't get his ring.

He just rubs me the wrong way, always has and always will...something about him I just never liked. He just reminded of a pedophile on the street corner starring at little girls going home with their Mickey Mouse lunch boxes. I'm not surprised he did that at all.
lol :roll:!!!

Back In Shape
04-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Karl Malone should be a role model to black NBA players, his work ethic is better than 99.9% of NBA players black or white. Most current NBA players are pathetic lazy sacks of shyt compared to him. Karl just had a little too much fear in his heart when it came down to crunch time, other than that he was nearly the perfect power forward.

mchappy11
04-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Karl Malone is sick. Its kinda sad that a college athlete like him had to bang a 12 or 13 year old! Thats just disgusting.

reppy
04-30-2008, 10:36 PM
It's bad enough that he got a 12-year-old pregnant.. but then he completely disowns the kid? It's not like he can't afford to help him. Karma sucks and that's why you don't have a 'ship!

JPR
04-30-2008, 11:52 PM
wtf...this isn't europe. :violin:

joshwake
04-30-2008, 11:55 PM
have you even read the thread? we arent talking about a 15 year old having sex with a 13 year old. we are talking about college sophomores having sex with 13 year olds, and somehow, iamgine thinks that is perfectly normal for college guys to be down with that.
reading comprehension ftw. stay in school guys!

Try reading the whole post. think about it for 5-10 min, then make a reply. (Assuming you have any kind of a sensible argument at that point)