PDA

View Full Version : It's official. Boston stands ZERO chance of winning the championship.

theballerFKA Ace
05-10-2008, 10:38 PM
They haven't won a single road game. They barely beat a Cleveland team who's star gave them almost nothing in that game, just a hair away from being down 2-1 to the pathetic Cavs. Their 3 stars are notorious chokers to the postseason pressure. It couldn't be more obvious that they didn't come to play this year.

Simply put, they are a slightly blacker version of the Mavs. Regular season wonders, nothing more. Detroit will probably wipe up the floor with them but by some chance they escape, they stand absolutely no chance against The Hornets, Lakers or Spurs. No is still giving these guys a serious consideration at winning it all are they?

KNOW1EDGE
05-10-2008, 10:39 PM
arent they up 2-0?

Correct me if im wrong, but they could lose ALL their road games, and still win the championship.

StroShow4
05-10-2008, 10:41 PM
they are a slightly blacker version of the Mavs.

:oldlol: :roll:

but aside from that funny comment, your knee-jerk reaction style thread fails.

MochaUdoka
05-10-2008, 10:42 PM
arent they up 2-0?

Correct me if im wrong, but they could lose ALL their road games, and still win the championship.

you are absolutely correct sir.

OP knows nothing about probability and chance ...or basketball for that matter

dafunkphenom
05-10-2008, 10:42 PM
I have them losing to Cleveland but if they somehow get by I think they are on the way to the Championship because they would beat Orlando in 5 and Detroit in 6 max. But I don't think they stand a shot against San Antonio, The Lakers or the Hornets.

DuMa
05-10-2008, 10:43 PM
zero chance would be like the suns or the mavericks. dont be an idiot.

although doc cant coach worth a **** on the road.

shaoyut
05-10-2008, 10:45 PM
good facts

Emile
05-10-2008, 10:45 PM
I must agree it's a bit perplexing how they can't win the game on a road and how their big 3 isn't stepping up more than they are. Regardless, it's still early, game by game and they are as big of a threat as I thought.
Well, not quite but isn't smart to write them off.

I knew Cleveland would be back in the series, I sad this when fans were bashing LBJ and I said there that Atlanta can happen all over again except that Cleveland is much more likely to win in Boston and that other little fact...oh yeah, they have that LBJ dude on their team.

IDK about the Celtics, really. I've been a little bit disappointed thus far, I must admit. One would certainly expect more from the big 3. At first you'd expect dominance, naturally. They're so big in names. But oh well, we"ll see. They're still what they are and if they win, it shouldn't surprise anyone.

FUT
05-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Couldn't the OP have waited for Game 4? He'll look pretty silly if the Celtics win that one, because they'll have a road win and a 3-1 lead. There's been quite a few championships won by teams that have struggled against inferior competition, so any predictions going forward should be based on how BOS matches up with upcoming opponents and not their past ones!

theballerFKA Ace
05-10-2008, 10:47 PM
arent they up 2-0?

They are 5 minutes away from being 2-1. It's a very real possibility that they will lose ALL their road games but they aren't going to win all their home games. Other teams came geared up for war this year and all Boston is is an obstacle to knock down in their quest. They basically men standing around with shaky swords and puddles of urine at their feet waiting to get toppled over.

theballerFKA Ace
05-10-2008, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=FUT

MochaUdoka
05-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Boston lovers shaking their fingers at people and telling them, "Just you wait until the 3rd week of the postseason, we will win a road game, you will see!". I love it! :applause:

Since its already decided that Boston will lose all their road games, can you tell me when they will lose their first home game?

SpLiTViZiOnZ
05-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Lebron played like DPOY tonight, don't give me that bull**** about him not showing up. Get his nuts out of your mouth.

High Potential
05-10-2008, 10:56 PM
They are 5 minutes away from being 2-1. It's a very real possibility that they will lose ALL their road games but they aren't going to win all their home games. Other teams came geared up for war this year and all Boston is is an obstacle to knock down in their quest. They basically men standing around with shaky swords and puddles of urine at their feet waiting to get toppled over.
They are definitely ranked below the Jazz, Lakers, Pistons, Spurs and Hornets in terms of hopes at winning a title.

theballerFKA Ace
05-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Since its already decided that Boston will lose all their road games, can you tell me when they will lose their first home game?

They were just a hair away from losing it when a pathetic Cav's team who's superstar went 2-18 almost beat them. They will definitely lose their first game against the Pistons if they don't get punked by Cavs first. Guess what? The Hornets and the Lakers have flawlessly defended their homefloor too but they also have managed to win a game or two on the road as well. You know, the kinda of stuff that championship caliber teams tend to do. :oldlol:

knickscity
05-10-2008, 11:02 PM
While Boston is very dominat at home, they are more pathetic on the road.

You'd figure that a team will get a win in their house. As bad and ugly game 1 was, Cle had a shot to get it.

That won't work against any team currently playing out west.

It almost seems they will lose at home before they win on the road, since they played bad once at home and have played zero good road games.

Doesn't bother me at all.

I hate to see perrenial losers pile up on one team. At least they didn't sign for 2 dollars like some had. They were "traded" into this situation. I use that word loosely.

FUT
05-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Boston lovers shaking their fingers at people and telling them, "Just you wait until the 3rd week of the postseason, we will win a road game, you will see!". I love it! :applause:

But a Game 4 loss and your point disappears like K-Fed's rapping career. Who would have expected Boston to go up 3-0 against the Cavs anyway? BOS-ATL series is irrelevant, ancient history. If you want to knock the Celts knock how they're playing right now.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-10-2008, 11:05 PM
I hate to see perrenial losers pile up on one team. At least they didn't sign for 2 dollars like some had. They were "traded" into this situation. I use that word loosely.

a-men! :cheers:

theballerFKA Ace
05-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Lebron played like DPOY tonight, don't give me that bull**** about him not showing up. Get his nuts out of your mouth.

I gotta give him props. His FG% average for the series is now into the 20s. :applause:

Indian guy
05-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Peerless defense but their offense is just too jump shot dependant to win it all. They can't generate easy baskets...and you can't win on the road when you can't score. A good scoring team will eventually win in their building...but I can't imagine Boston beating a single good offensive team on the road. Heck, I don't even see 'em getting past Detroit in the ECF anymore. LA, NO, SA and Detroit are the 4 best teams in the playoffs right now.

plowking
05-10-2008, 11:17 PM

Statlines... :rolleyes:

Lebron23
05-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Statlines... :rolleyes:

Defensive Stats

4 steals, 3 blocks

Offensive Stats

21 points, 8 Assists, 6 rebounds

theballerFKA Ace
05-10-2008, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=FUT

plowking
05-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Defensive Stats

4 steals, 3 blocks

Offensive Stats

Come on Lebron23, you know I'm a big Lebron fan, though playing like DPOY? We know that most of these defensive stats come from help defense. Not putting him down, hes improved, just ignorance of the poster, IMO.

What was his FG% this game btw? jks jks. :D

theballerFKA Ace
Offensive Stats

Dude why aren't you putting his 31% fg percentage in there!!! THIRTY-ONE FREAKIN PERCENT MAN! :rockon: That's over 10% higher than his previous series average!!! You doin a disservice to your boy leaving shyt out like that. :rolleyes:

danumber88
They Murk @ home = win
They Play **** @ Away = loose.

Home Court advantage = win?

Thats what your trying to say

Put Back Dunk
05-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Detroit is the only team to win a road game in the second round and the Cavs perimeter shooting (aka the Celtics' weakness on defense) was just lights out tonight. But no, it's just the C's having problems on the road and it has nothing to do with the other team shooting a million times better at home, right? :rolleyes:

BTW, I appreciate the support from Futon, but I wish he/it would go back to talking in third person in bold text. That orange text and normal dialogue is f*cking my whole night up.

eltonrosas
05-11-2008, 12:26 AM
They haven't won a single road game. They barely beat a Cleveland team who's star gave them almost nothing in that game, just a hair away from being down 2-1 to the pathetic Cavs. Their 3 stars are notorious chokers to the postseason pressure. It couldn't be more obvious that they didn't come to play this year.

Simply put, they are a slightly blacker version of the Mavs. Regular season wonders, nothing more. Detroit will probably wipe up the floor with them but by some chance they escape, they stand absolutely no chance against The Hornets, Lakers or Spurs. No is still giving these guys a serious consideration at winning it all are they?

bump, except add the jazz into the mix too.

TmacsRockets
05-11-2008, 01:00 AM
The Celtics could lose every single road game in the playoffs and it wouldn't matter because as long as they don't lose at home they will win the title by default for having the homecourt.

DeuceWallaces
05-11-2008, 02:31 AM
I would be concerned about the road issue; they have to win Game 4.

loot
05-11-2008, 02:55 AM
show me the papers. show me where it was made official

gpfanz
05-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Whats the 4 numbers coming out on Sat? :D

MMM
05-11-2008, 11:42 AM
People expect the best Road team all season long and best defensive team to not win any games on the road?

VCMVP1551
05-11-2008, 01:38 PM
I really have to wonder how long the OP has even been watching the NBA.

In 2000 the 67 win champion Lakers were 4-6 on the road in the playoffs and lost both road games in the first round. The most important thing in the playoffs is protecting homecourt advantage, KG hasn't been in the playoffs since 2004, Pierce hasn't been in since 2005, Allen hasn't been in since 2005 and some of their players have never been in the playoffs before. You can't expect a perfect playoff run. This is a new team. I think they have a great shot to win the title.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2008, 01:53 PM

In 2000 the 67 win champion Lakers were 4-6 on the road in the playoffs and lost both road games in the first round. The most important thing in the playoffs is protecting homecourt advantage, KG hasn't been in the playoffs since 2004, Pierce hasn't been in since 2005, Allen hasn't been in since 2005 and some of their players have never been in the playoffs before. You can't expect a perfect playoff run. This is a new team. I think they have a great shot to win the title.its not like they dont have experience though. posey, cassel, pj, house:confusedshrug:

theballerFKA Ace
05-11-2008, 01:56 PM

In 2000 the 67 win champion Lakers were 4-6 on the road in the playoffs and lost both road games in the first round.

Sacramento was a dangerous team, nothing like the lowly Hawks. Plus it's more than just their wins and losses, you can tell most of the Celtics like to play with momentum rather than heart. The second a team hurts them they start playing scared. They are all talent, no balls. They are not playing to win something, it's like they are playing not to lose. A team with this attitude is bound to collapse.

This team is more 67-win Mavericks than they are 67-win Lakers. Gold will not grace their fingers this postseason, book it.

1~Gibson~1
05-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Sacramento was a dangerous team, nothing like the lowly Hawks. Plus it's more than just their wins and losses, you can tell most of the Celtics like to play with momentum rather than heart. The second a team hurts them they start playing scared. They are all talent, no balls. They are not playing to win something, it's like they are playing not to lose. A team with this attitude is bound to collapse.

This team is more 67-win Mavericks than they are 67-win Lakers. Gold will not grace their fingers this postseason, book it.BOOKED!!! :D

TruthKGRay3412
05-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Damn i am starting to run out of room with all these book-marked threads!:(

LuCKy_JuNiOr
05-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Book it! Boston can't win the title, cause the OP said so.

Beat that. :banghead:

XxNeXuSxX
05-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Can Jeff please go on a banning binge?

Allstar24
05-11-2008, 02:40 PM

:roll:

I don't know if you're right or not but that was fun to read :D

TruthKGRay3412
05-11-2008, 02:40 PM
Can Jeff please go on a banning binge?

It baffles me why he lets his message board turn into such a joke.:confusedshrug:

XxNeXuSxX
05-11-2008, 02:42 PM
It baffles me why he lets his message board turn into such a joke.:confusedshrug:
Good question :confusedshrug:

LuCKy_JuNiOr
05-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Good question :confusedshrug:

There's just too much hate and biased opinions.

theballerFKA Ace
05-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Damn i am starting to run out of room with all these book-marked threads!:(

You ain't the only one bookmarking, trust me in short order you are not going to want visit ISH for a while because all your nonsense posts are going to be brought back up. It's going to be a plethora of TruthKGRay3412 quotes and rolling-laughing emoticons. I'd start digging that hole underneath the rock in your backyard right about now.

DeuceWallaces
05-11-2008, 04:40 PM

You and PB are two of the worst offenders!

Maniak
05-11-2008, 07:18 PM
wow, i can see who is burning down the celtic bandwagon....

ikoiko
05-11-2008, 07:54 PM
seriously, can people stop misusing the phrase "it's official"??? to those it concerns, you are making yourselves look pretty dumb.

HURLEX
05-12-2008, 07:27 PM
I can't see how they have zero chance of winning when they have yet to lose a game at home and they have home court throughout the playoffs. So even if they do lose all their road games(which is unlikely) and they keep winning all their home games(which isn't out of the question), they'd still win the championship. So your reasoning is flawed and you are just basing your opinions off of four games. Do we all forget that this was the best road team in the NBA?

Blastmaster
05-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Do we all forget that this was the best road team in the NBA?

Best road team, yet they have yet to win a SINGLE road game in the Playoffs. Regular Season Achievements doesn't mean much when it comes to the Postseason.

And besides, even if lets say Boston wins the championship. Would you really be contented with that? Would you be contented with them only winning in their arena, and not a single one on the road? Would you be happy calling them the best team in the NBA due to that?

Because last time I checked Great Teams, let alone Championship Teams, win on the road. A Championship-Caiber Team should be good enough to play to the best of their abilities REGARDLESS of where they play.

MochaUdoka
05-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Best road team, yet they have yet to win a SINGLE road game in the Playoffs. Regular Season Achievements doesn't mean much when it comes to the Postseason.

And besides, even if lets say Boston wins the championship. Would you really be contented with that? Would you be contented with them only winning in their arena, and not a single one on the road? Would you be happy calling them the best team in the NBA due to that?

Because last time I checked Great Teams, let alone Championship Teams, win on the road. A Championship-Caiber Team should be good enough to play to the best of their abilities REGARDLESS of where they play.

LOL

If I am a Boston fan and they win the championship I am happy with that regardless of how it happens. They were the best regular season team in the NBA, so they earned homecourt advantage. So if they win the 'chip without any road wins, they still earn the championship, and still have the right to call themselves the best team in the post-season.

edit: actually if i was a Boston fan I would PREFER that scenerio to any other on the way to a Championship because that means everytime I go to see my team play they win! (unless I travel to see road games of course). Also, i'm pretty sure no team has ever won it all without a road win. it would be a remarkable achievement

HURLEX
05-12-2008, 08:09 PM
It's been 4 games man, 4 games. Can we at least wait until after tonights game to decide if they weren't the same team they were in the regular season.

Blastmaster
05-12-2008, 08:54 PM
LOL

If I am a Boston fan and they win the championship I am happy with that regardless of how it happens. They were the best regular season team in the NBA, so they earned homecourt advantage. So if they win the 'chip without any road wins, they still earn the championship, and still have the right to call themselves the best team in the post-season.

If I am a Boston Fan, I would be happy but I would NOT be contented(there's a difference). If I truly love my team, I would expect them to do more. I would like them to be the absolute best wherever they go. I mean that's thing, isn't it? We wouldn't have a favorite team if we don't believe they are great and can do the things we expect them to do.

And yes, Boston has homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs, good for them. But why do you think they still have to play on the road? I mean the NBA might as well give Boston homecourt advantage EVERY GAME throughout the playoffs. But they didn't. Why? Because road games are a TEST. A test of whether a team is truly great. A test if whether a team can still play intensely on a place where eveybody is against them and they are the bad guys. A test if whether they have heart and could overcome adversities like that. Your not gonna achieve much if you can only play to the best of your abilities if the people around you are supporting you. Sometimes you gotta take the battle to your enemies ALONE, where nobody is on your side. That's how TRUE warriors are made, That's how TRUE NBA Champions are made.

Oh and I'm not a Cleveland fan, btw. I'm not criticizing the Celtics because I'm a Cavs fan(I'm a Spurs fan, first and foremost). Its just frustrating to see a team with alot of talent and are definitely capable of being title contenders reduced to nothing but a bunch of people who relies to much on HCA.

kentatm
05-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Simply put, they are a slightly blacker version of the Mavs.

well at least Dirk swept KGs ass outta the playoffs when they met

theballerFKA Ace
05-17-2008, 07:39 PM
tick...

tock....

tick......

tock...........

theballerFKA Ace
05-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Well so much for for people saying, "but we are perfect at home and if we don't lose any home games...." :oldlol:

tick..

tock....

tick.......

tock.........

:oldlol:

XxNeXuSxX
05-22-2008, 11:26 PM
What a sh*tty thread, congrats on exposing yourself as a retarded mule. :cheers:

Valliant13
05-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Interesting to see home much urgency Boston plays with now that they have to win at home.

theballerFKA Ace
05-22-2008, 11:31 PM
What a sh*tty thread, congrats on exposing yourself as a retarded mule. :cheers:

If you are this sensitive now, your femipubes are going to be in a tangle of knots by the end of this series when Boston most likely loses or when they lose to the WC winner. Either way the inevitable is going to break your little heart and this is your way of preparing for it. :lol

TruthKGRay3412
05-24-2008, 11:50 PM
Well so much for for people saying, "but we are perfect at home and if we don't lose any home games...." :oldlol:

tick..

tock....

tick.......

tock.........

TICKK...

TOCKK...

TICKK..

TOCK..

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t107/Draconum321/fail.gif

atcrossover
05-25-2008, 12:00 AM
buddy are you ok? They never won a road win but makes it up with a unbeatable home record. Today they beat pistons at home

TruthKGRay3412
05-25-2008, 12:01 AM
buddy are you ok? They never won a road win but makes it up with a unbeatable home record. Today they beat pistons at home

He is just a blind Celtics hater..like 95% of this message board.

GOBB
05-25-2008, 12:38 AM
Another idiot strikes again. lol

w00terz
05-25-2008, 12:59 AM
He is just a blind Celtics hater..like 95% of this message board.

And you're just a blind bandwagon fan...like 95% of the Celtics fans on this message board.

Fresh-2-Def
05-25-2008, 01:07 AM
And you're just a blind bandwagon fan...like 95% of the Celtics fans on this message board.
A nuggets fan from Cali calling someone a bandwagon fan? :roll: :roll: :roll:

RajonKGcelts
05-25-2008, 01:27 AM
liesss

theballerFKA Ace
05-25-2008, 01:48 AM
:roll: at Celtics fans celebrating their first road win almost a month into the postseason. I actually thought they would have had their first road win by now against the Cavs if you read the whole thread. Doesn't change the fact the Celtics stand no chance, NONE WHATSOEVER, in getting a ring this year. Just think, the Lakers are have a 60% winning percentage on the road and a 100% home record in the postseason against much tougher opponents. The Celtics are less than perfect at home and have a 14% road record in the postseason. Like I said, if by some chance they squeak by the Pistons, they are gonna get smoked in the next series. Luck can only carry you so far. The perennial, playoff-choking trifecta that they call the "Big 3" are doomed. :oldlol:

TruthKGRay3412
05-25-2008, 01:49 AM
:roll: at Celtics fans celebrating their first road win almost a month into the postseason. I actually thought they would have had their first road win by now against the Cavs if you read the whole thread. Doesn't change the fact the Celtics stand no chance, NONE WHATSOEVER, in getting a ring this year. Just think, the Lakers are have a 60% winning percentage on the road and a 100% home record in the postseason against much tougher opponents. The Celtics are less than perfect at home and have a 14% road record in the postseason. Like I said, if by some chance they squeak by the Pistons, they are gonna get smoked in the next series. Luck can only carry you so far. The perennial, playoff-choking trifecta that they call the "Big 3" are doomed. :oldlol:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...You fail.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh311/jonathan_dkoy/9vfxa8jpg.gif

theballerFKA Ace
05-25-2008, 01:54 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...You fail.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh311/jonathan_dkoy/9vfxa8jpg.gif

Gloat over your battle victory, but I am laughing my ass of at your misery of seeing them lose the war. :oldlol:

TruthKGRay3412
05-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Gloat over your battle victory, but I am laughing my ass of at your misery of seeing them lose the war. :oldlol:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...You fail.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t107/Draconum321/YOU_ARE_DOING_IT_WRONG-1.gif

RajonKGcelts
05-25-2008, 02:02 AM

What a classic "everyone look at how much of a douche i am" post. Poor you :oldlol:

GOBB
05-25-2008, 08:34 AM
He always talks out his ass then tries to mask it with perfume "What it dont stink!"

TruthKGRay3412
06-13-2008, 01:47 AM
http://sf.startupweekend.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/o_rly.jpg

TruthKGRay3412
06-13-2008, 01:48 AM
You ain't the only one bookmarking, trust me in short order you are not going to want visit ISH for a while because all your nonsense posts are going to be brought back up. It's going to be a plethora of TruthKGRay3412 quotes and rolling-laughing emoticons. I'd start digging that hole underneath the rock in your backyard right about now.

:roll: :roll: :roll: WHAT NOW BIOTCH

aznboy2k2
06-13-2008, 01:50 AM
Owned.

XxNeXuSxX
06-13-2008, 01:52 AM
Nice find, I was looking for this thread.

Go into hiding now, tool. :oldlol:

TruthKGRay3412
06-13-2008, 01:54 AM
Nice find, I was looking for this thread.

Go into hiding now, tool. :oldlol:

He wont show his face in this thread ever again that biotch:lol

Lebron23
06-13-2008, 01:56 AM
R.I.P theballerFKA Ace :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

mmsupra
06-13-2008, 02:44 AM
bump:no:

w00terz
06-13-2008, 02:45 AM
This is exactly what I was talking about when I made the thread 2 minutes ago (about people jumping to huge conclusions too hastefully).

Gevz2kX
06-13-2008, 04:20 AM
love to see idiots get proven wrong

Kobe=MVP07`
06-13-2008, 04:29 AM
love to see idiots get proven wrong

Congrats on your pending championship, it will be the only 1 you guys win in the next 6 years...

Stern didnt want LA to win a ring this year over boston, since he knows how dominant they will be next year..

but still good D

Loki
06-13-2008, 04:37 AM
Congrats on your pending championship, it will be the only 1 you guys win in the next 6 years...

Stern didnt want LA to win a ring this year over boston, since he knows how dominant they will be next year..

but still good D

The LA Lakers: the ultimate "you just wait til next year" team. :oldlol:

Gevz2kX
06-13-2008, 04:39 AM

but still good D

more excuses Laker fan? :cry:

I realized your "MVP" choked twice in this series but get a clue and be like the few mature Laker fans.

w00terz
06-13-2008, 04:52 AM

but still good D

:violin:

TheProphet
06-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Kobe and the Lakers up 3-1 over the Suns. Three games later, knocked out of the first round (first time for Phil Jackson coach club).

Kobe and the Lakers up by 24, 20, 18, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, tied, -2, -4, -6. Lakers lose a game after a game 2 performance which was a reversal of what's happening.

Real Men Wear Green
06-13-2008, 12:19 PM
bump:no:
Nasty, 'though I'd wait for the final confirmation.

but still good D
Ah yes, "wait 'til next year," the rallying cry of losers since the dawn of mankind.

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Ah yes, "wait 'til next year," the rallying cry of losers since the dawn of mankind.

u've never once said next year pertaining to ur fav sports team?

veilside23
06-13-2008, 12:26 PM
I think its ok to say they will be better next year but saying they'de win the ring next year is really retarded.

tontoz
06-13-2008, 12:30 PM

Quality self ownage. Nice job.

Diesel J
06-13-2008, 12:34 PM

JtotheIzzo
06-13-2008, 12:37 PM
I always read his name as:

The Baller AKA F*ckface

is this Freudian or Pavlovian?

Sharas
06-13-2008, 12:45 PM
freudian:oldlol:

BigJake
06-13-2008, 12:46 PM

Open Mouth: Insert Foot, you and the rest of the world

GOBB
06-13-2008, 01:27 PM

tick..

tock....

tick.......

tock.........

:oldlol: Kid swore he had something.

He'll be back...he alwyas talks out his ass. Look out for the deflection tho.

1~Gibson~1
06-13-2008, 01:32 PM
I always read his name as:

The Baller AKA F*ckface

is this Freudian or Pavlovian?:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

Lebron23
06-13-2008, 01:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP_23tMm580

Here is a Video of Baller FKA Rice while wrestling in Japan.

Real Men Wear Green
06-13-2008, 01:54 PM
u've never once said next year pertaining to ur fav sports team?
Sure...when they were losing.

TruthKGRay3412
06-17-2008, 11:46 PM
http://www.smidgy.com/smidgy/images/2007/07/26/lol_cat_icanhascheezburger.jpg

Spudjjay
06-17-2008, 11:51 PM

Tell that to Pierce.

Gevz2kX
06-18-2008, 12:51 AM
Zero chance huh? theidiotFKA ACE = owned

dafunkphenom
06-18-2008, 12:54 AM
The best Zero odds I have ever scene.

Valliant13
06-18-2008, 01:20 AM

AHAHAHA....good call.

Low End Theory
06-18-2008, 01:27 AM
There is a zero percent chance of predicting everything correctly so I can't blame him for being wrong. However, I can blame him for opening his stupid mouth and making such a ridiculous claim.

Diesel J
07-20-2008, 09:36 AM
theballerFKA Ace

*Last Activity: 06-07-2008 07:58 PM*

TruthKGRay3412
07-20-2008, 10:02 AM
theballerFKA Ace

*Last Activity: 06-07-2008 07:58 PM*

The day Poseidon and his multiple accounts got IP Banned.:rockon:

U got Served
02-09-2009, 04:17 AM

Tell that to Pierce.

My Avater is better than yours.:rockon:

Also bump so theballerFKA Ace can shut up.

JJ81
02-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Zero chance? Even the Thunder can still make the playoffs and potentially win the championship.

Killbot
02-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Zero chance? Even the Thunder can still make the playoffs and potentially win the championship.

He said that last year, when Boston won. :roll: