PDA

View Full Version : Black Women vs. White Women: Pros & Cons

Fresh-2-Def
05-24-2008, 11:27 AM
What are the pros & cons of dating white women over black and vice versa?

Black women pros:
-75% of the time, her body is real (t!ts,ass,lips,etc.)
-Great cooks (most)

Black women cons:
-Wants to be dominant

-70% wear hair weave

-45%=Ghetto

White women pros:
-Real hair (most)
-Easily controlled (most)
-Well traveled (most)

White women cons:
-Feel the need for enhancements
-Most can't fight

Add more!!!

Edit: MSG to the idiots...don't take (%) seriously...

Younggrease
05-24-2008, 11:30 AM
A lot of black women(not all) are extra aggressive and try to put their man down...You make 250k they are complaining saying you dont make as much as so and so, and your not a real man.

A lot of white women are way less aggressive(not always good) and they age worst.

Fresh-2-Def
05-24-2008, 11:33 AM
A lot of black women(not all) are extra aggressive and try to put their man down...You make 250k they are complaining saying you dont make as much as so and so, and your not a real man.

A lot of white women are way less aggressive(not always good) and they age worst.
Yeah white women are easily controlled.

Younggrease
05-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Yeah white women are easily controlled.

I wouldnt go that far, I dont think women are something to be controlled. They might occasionally step back and allow someone to lead but not control

Fresh-2-Def
05-24-2008, 11:39 AM
I wouldnt go that far, I dont think women are something to be controlled. They might occasionally step back and allow someone to lead but not control
Yeah that's what I mean. Black women that I've dated want to be independent. White women don't mine for their man to be the leader.

BrooklynZoo
05-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Black women pros:

White women cons:
-Most can't fight

lol cant fight.... why would u need your girl to fight.. and youre saying 25% of black girls have plastic surgery?

Fresh-2-Def
05-24-2008, 12:07 PM
lol cant fight.... why would u need your girl to fight.. and youre saying 25% of black girls have plastic surgery?
Maybe :lol (referring to then industry chicks.)

Kebab Stall
05-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Wow, a thread about women has gone 7 posts and no one has declared for pics yet. That's a huge improvement for ISH, or, it could just be that the pervs aren't online yet.

Kumo
05-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Black woman are loud...and not very much diversity if you get what I mean.

ecthelion
05-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Black woman are loud...and not very much diversity if you get what I mean.
what do you mean?

SHEED_ gangsta
05-24-2008, 12:57 PM
a bad day for the OTC

cartmanclone
05-24-2008, 01:15 PM
white girls can get kind of annoying, by constantly talking....

Black Girls can get super annoying by constantly bitckhing....

hito da god
05-24-2008, 01:26 PM
Black p*ssy > white p*ssy

blasian
05-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Smh at all the generalizations and stereotypes being thrown out in this thread. And lol at those "percentages", as if they're remotely accurate. :roll:

Fresh-2-Def
05-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Smh at all the generalizations and stereotypes being thrown out in this thread. And lol at those "percentages", as if they're remotely accurate. :roll:
LMAO at you taking them seriously. :oldlol: Of course they're not accurate moron.

evinecz
05-24-2008, 01:45 PM
:cheers:

Fresh-2-Def
05-24-2008, 01:46 PM
Like you would know.

cartmanclone
Like you would know.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

blasian
LMAO at you taking them seriously. :oldlol: Of course they're not accurate moron.

I'm not taking it seriously. Hence the "lol" and the :roll:

Back In Shape
05-24-2008, 01:48 PM

Maybe so, but white women are much better looking than black women and are much less likely to have an STD or get pregnant by not taking precautions. And although the hottest white women are the hottest of the hot, your average latina or asian woman is better looking than your average white or black woman.

ForceOfNature
05-24-2008, 01:59 PM
Maybe so, but white women are much better looking than black women and are much less likely to have an STD or get pregnant by not taking precautions. And although the hottest white women are the hottest of the hot, your average latina or asian woman is better looking than your average white or black woman.

That's why latina women are the hottest.

hito da god
05-24-2008, 02:09 PM
I never understood that euro-centric perception of white features > black features, but maybe its because my DNA is (technically) tri-racial so I really have no preference. I'm of dominican/guatemalan descent and I'd rather have my curly n*gga naps than some straight, silky smooth, boring ass TV anchor cracka hair any day because I think it looks much better. On the subject of STIs and teenage pregnancy, they have a direct correlation to poverty so it's not a white/black thing. IMO multi-racial women > all as the hottest of the hot, but from experience black (and mixed) women are a much better experience sexually than white women.

Laker4Lyfe
05-24-2008, 02:14 PM

Put the crack pipe down dude.

mike239489
05-24-2008, 02:20 PM
White women swallow.

hito da god
05-24-2008, 02:23 PM
White women swallow.

And make you a sammich after sex :applause:

Back In Shape
05-24-2008, 02:25 PM
I never understood that euro-centric perception of white features > black features, but maybe its because my DNA is (technically) tri-racial so I really have no preference. I'm of dominican/guatemalan descent and I'd rather have my curly n*gga naps than some straight, silky smooth, boring ass TV anchor cracka hair any day because I think it looks much better. On the subject of STIs and teenage pregnancy, they have a direct correlation to poverty so it's not a white/black thing. IMO multi-racial women > all as the hottest of the hot, but from experience black (and mixed) women are a much better experience sexually than white women.

Hey black men prefer white and latina women too. It's not just white men that do. Half the black men who are good looking, wealthy, or have a great personality(men who can pull almost anything they want) seem like they have a latina or white woman on their arm.

gb8
05-24-2008, 02:47 PM
Black women ***** smell like chicken white womens smell like pork, and indian womens like lobster.

dnyk1337
05-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Black women ***** smell like chicken white womens smell like pork, and indian womens like lobster.

:oldlol:

So it all depends on what you like to smell eh?

SHEED_ gangsta
05-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Hey black men prefer white and latina women too. It's not just white men that do. Half the black men who are good looking, wealthy, or have a great personality(men who can pull almost anything they want) seem like they have a latina or white woman on their arm.

yo are you black? shut the **** up. don't speak for black men when you are'nt one. I'm a black man I got looks, I got money, and anyday of the week I'll take a black girl over a white one (not that I have anything against white girls I like all girls)

evinecz
05-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Like you would know.
Well, to be honest i never dated a white girl in my life as you all know i live in the Big Ja (Jamaica).

I also prefer black girls because im already used to them, unlike white girls (ew)

i seen hippos
05-24-2008, 05:56 PM
White women, but here's why?

Every super hot black/latina is part white. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Unless you find blacks straight out of Africa or Latinas that are 100% natives attractive, they all have some white in them.

The white gene is the secret to beautifulness.

dnyk1337
05-24-2008, 06:01 PM

Every super hot black/latina is part white. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Unless you find blacks straight out of Africa or Latinas that are 100% natives attractive, they all have some white in them.

You mean the mix of the genes? Sometimes the best attributes of a race mix together and create these specimens you speak of. It's not just the "white gene". Mixed girls are hot...

cartmanclone
05-24-2008, 06:06 PM

you are an idiot...

Im african, and I can attest to the fact that the statement you have written about pure blacks not being attractive is wrong...There are a ton of Great looking african woman and then there are some butt ass ugly ones

here's a few

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/235/457937144_05318ade53.jpg

i seen hippos
05-24-2008, 06:07 PM
You mean the mix of the genes? Sometimes the best attributes of a race mix together and create these specimens you speak of. It's not just the "white gene". Mixed girls are hot...

Perhaps, but white + anything >>>> non-white + non-white. And don't say latino + black because latinos (the ones we generally think of) are part or entirely white anyways.

you are an idiot...

Im african, and I can attest to the fact that the statement you have written about pure blacks not being attractive is wrong...There are a ton of Great looking african woman and then there are some butt ass ugly ones

here's a few

Yes, there are some. I just like confrontations. % wise there are less super hot Africans as there are mixed black/white women. This cannot be argued.

cartmanclone
05-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Perhaps, but white + anything >>>> non-white + non-white. And don't say latino + black because latinos (the ones we generally think of) are part or entirely white anyways.
you don;t get out often...
have you seen some of the mix of the blacks and indians in Brazil...

and why do you think the white slave masters had an itch to impregnate their indian and black slaves....because they had an itch for that dark big booty meaty

i seen hippos
05-24-2008, 06:16 PM
you don;t get out often...
have you seen some of the mix of the blacks and indians in Brazil...

and why do you think the white slave masters had an itch to impregnate their indian and black slaves....because they had an itch for that dark big booty meaty

Because white women back home finally got sick of sucking this?

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/13444/13444-h/images/full087.jpg

Wait, you didn't know why slavery was truly practiced?

Oh, and my favourite black/indian chick is:

http://www.biografiasyvidas.com/biografia/r/fotos/ronaldinho_2.jpg

cartmanclone
05-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Because white women back home finally got sick of sucking this?

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/13444/13444-h/images/full087.jpg

Wait, you didn't know why slavery was truly practiced?

Oh, and my favourite black/indian chick is:

http://www.biografiasyvidas.com/biografia/r/fotos/ronaldinho_2.jpg

HE wanted that fat booty

Beebo
05-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Hmmm Black or White ladies??? It's all about Asian women!!!

v-unit
05-24-2008, 07:02 PM
I find it funny how you put a con of the black women as dominating, I like chicks that take control, it's sexier.

KNOW1EDGE
05-24-2008, 07:07 PM
you are an idiot...

here's a few

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/235/457937144_05318ade53.jpg

there are maybe 2 girls in that whole picture that i find remotely attractive.:ohwell:

thenextgreatbigman
05-24-2008, 08:28 PM
NOT .....unless you're into 12 year old boys.

thenextgreatbigman
05-24-2008, 08:31 PM
I find it funny how you put a con of the black women as dominating, I like chicks that take control, it's sexier.

http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/L10862312.jpg

poorlilrich
05-24-2008, 08:33 PM
white chicks > black chicks

theyre cooler to chill with and usually "try harder"

in terms of hotness they are pretty equal

Younggrease
05-24-2008, 08:41 PM
white chicks > black chicks

theyre cooler to chill with and usually "try harder"

in terms of hotness they are pretty equal

IMO...mess around with all the white chicks you want. But when it comes to settling down Im gonna try to find a black chick, but if it becomes to hard then I go white or latina.

NY Comeback
05-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Black chicks think they're too good to give a little top...

-primetime-
05-25-2008, 04:23 AM
smh at both ur posts.

hopefully your not including lebanese chicks in this and just like syrian and iraqui women.

lebanese actress/singer haifa wehbe

http://ontheface.blogware.com/haifa%20wehbe.jpg
does she live in the US?

this might be an ignorant question so forgive me if I am uneducated about this but...isn't a girl dressing sexy and showing that much skin kind of forbidden in those countries?

don't they get stoned to death for that kind of stuff?

gb8
05-25-2008, 05:39 AM
I'm black and I think the average white b!tch is hotter than the average black one. But The hottest black chicks are hotter than the average white ones. I can go for either though. Don't make a difference. And for the dumb**** that said the average latina or asian is hotter than white or black is just wrong. Most latinas and asians are acne infested dirty slut bags that I would never touch.

Blacks- whites
-
-
-
latinas
-
-
asians
-
-
dog sh!t
-
-
arab/indian hos

I completely disagree with this assessment on the ***** scale. I see broads like the aborigines look at the whole wolrd. As one even constant plain of field where indian, black, arab, latina, white, mixed and oriental ***** all are on a even playing field. However I have yet to smash a latina or oriental broad not through lack of wanting but simply through lack of opportunity and in the case of the oriental a lack of understanding on how to approach and chirp.

Lamar Doom
05-25-2008, 11:42 AM
black women are rude at restaraunts but white women are possessed by material demons

BrooklynZoo
05-25-2008, 11:50 AM
I completely disagree with this assessment on the ***** scale. I see broads like the aborigines look at the whole wolrd. As one even constant plain of field where indian, black, arab, latina, white, mixed and oriental ***** all are on a even playing field. However I have yet to smash a latina or oriental broad not through lack of wanting but simply through lack of opportunity and in the case of the oriental a lack of understanding on how to approach and chirp.

oriental refers to products like rugs, etc.

gb8
05-25-2008, 12:14 PM
oriental refers to products like rugs, etc.

Well asian is just to broad a term i.e arabs, indians, iranians, people form central asia, chinese and japanese and all sorts. Oriental seems to be much more area specific.

Fresh-2-Def
05-25-2008, 01:06 PM
White women shop at Hollister's! Ugh!

Aldridge Fan
05-25-2008, 01:58 PM
What are the pros & cons of dating white women over black and vice versa?

Black women pros:
-Great cooks (most)

Black women cons:
-Wants to be dominant

-70% wear hair weave

-45%=Ghetto

White women pros:
-Real hair (most)
-Easily controlled (most)
-Well traveled (most)

White women cons:
-Feel the need for enhancements
-Most can't fight

Add more!!!

Edit: MSG to the idiots...don't take (%) seriously...

Yeah right!! :(

-primetime-
05-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Yeah right!! :(
HAHAHA!!!! no sh*t

he needs to move "can't fight" to the 'pros" section too..

who the hell wants a big tough girl ???

Women should act like women....not like men.

Aldridge Fan
05-25-2008, 02:12 PM
HAHAHA!!!! no sh*t

Women should act like women....not like men.Yeah. Cat fights are lame. :ohwell: Sometimes entertaining. :confusedshrug:

Fresh-2-Def
05-25-2008, 02:14 PM
HAHAHA!!!! no sh*t

Women should act like women....not like men.
You want your girl to get her ass whooped? You never know. Fights usually happen unexpectedly. I don't want my woman getting her ass whooped.

Aldridge Fan
05-25-2008, 02:16 PM
You forgot to mention cons for white woman, they shop way too much and spend all your money. And they get pissed at you for arguing about it. WTF!! :banghead:

My girl has like 5 grand on her Macy's card. Go figure.

B-Low
05-25-2008, 02:20 PM
You forgot to mention cons for white woman, they shop way too much and spend all your money. And they get pissed at you for arguing about it. WTF!! :banghead:.

that one would be ALL women

-primetime-
05-25-2008, 02:22 PM
You want your girl to get her ass whooped? You never know. Fights usually happen unexpectedly. I don't want my woman getting her ass whooped.
dude I'm not high school...

I don't have to worry about my women getting her ass whooped...

Like I am going to take her out to dinner thinking "oh jesus, this white b*tch can't fight worth a damn. I hope there isn't an all girl crip gang waiting outside this place ready to jump her..."

Like I said...I want my female to act "feminine"...not "masculine"...

Is that seriously a quality you look for in a girl???....how much ass she can kick???

Aldridge Fan
05-25-2008, 02:23 PM
that one would be ALL women

lol. No. It's just mine. :oldlol:

Oh my god. That woman needs to go to a shopoholic course or something. Oh, well. Can't live with them, can't live without them I guess. :confusedshrug:

Fresh-2-Def
05-25-2008, 02:27 PM

Like I am going to take her out to dinner thinking "oh jesus, this white b*tch can't fight worth a damn. I hope there isn't an all girl crip gang waiting outside this place ready to jump her..."

Is that seriously a quality you look for in a girl???....how much ass she can kick???
No, but you never know. Either way most black girls can fight.

-primetime-
05-25-2008, 02:34 PM
No, but you never know. Either way most black girls can fight.
and IMO that is an unattractive quality...a "con"...there is nothing hot about it...it is a sign of trashyness IMO (white or black or whatever)

feminine > masculine

Aldridge Fan
05-25-2008, 02:35 PM
No, but you never know. Either way most black girls can fight.Honestly though. Who cares if a black woman can fight. It's not like I'm depending on my girl to do the fighting when some dude spits in my drink.

But to argue that black women are better fighters is rediculous. Every woman is built differently.

lol. You should meet this chick I work with. She's a big, tough white woman that can kick my ass. That's probably not a joke. :(

Fresh-2-Def
05-25-2008, 02:41 PM
and IMO that is an unattractive quality...a "con"...there is nothing hot about it...it is a sign of trashyness IMO (white or black or whatever)

feminine > masculine
You're probably scared if your girl could fight, she would whoop your ass. :oldlol:

-primetime-
05-25-2008, 02:49 PM
You're probably scared if your girl could fight, she would whoop your ass. :oldlol:
I definatly wouldn't want a girl that could whoop my ass....that is for sure

would you?

you can have this:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/_primetime__photos/female-bodybuilder.gif

I will take this:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/_primetime__photos/halle.jpg

yeah your girl could whoop my girl's ass....and it is digusting...

gb8
05-25-2008, 02:50 PM
This threads giving me the most jokes the seriousness that you guys are talking about if its sexy or not for your woman to be able to fight is hilarious. I have never ever dated a broad thinking oh lord whats gonna happen if we get into a fight. Like who thinks that?

-primetime-
05-25-2008, 02:53 PM
This threads giving me the most jokes the seriousness that you guys are talking about if its sexy or not for your woman to be able to fight is hilarious. I have never ever dated a broad thinking oh lord whats gonna happen if we get into a fight. Like who thinks that?
pretty much exactly what I said here:

apparenty that is something we need to look for in a girl....HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

gb8
05-25-2008, 02:58 PM
pretty much exactly what I said here:

apparenty that is something we need to look for in a girl....HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I suppose the streets are much tougher nowadays then when I was young, even when you just chilling with yrou girl you have to be prepared for street combat. Now I know why demi more was so sexy to me in G I Jane.

Fresh-2-Def
05-25-2008, 03:00 PM
I definatly wouldn't want a girl that could whoop my ass....that is for sure

would you?

you can have this:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/_primetime__photos/female-bodybuilder.gif

I will take this:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/_primetime__photos/halle.jpg

yeah your girl could whoop my girl's ass....and it is digusting...
Nothing wrong with knowing self-defense. I'm not saying she should go out and beat up someone just because she can fight but a girl knowing how to defend her self just take worries off of me.

There are pervs in this world who love to prey on women and being able to fight just let's me know she will be able to handle her self in situations that may arise like this.

Aldridge Fan
05-25-2008, 03:07 PM
I honestly like woman who can't fight and are a little clumsy. It's just more feminine that way.

gb8
05-25-2008, 03:07 PM
Nothing wrong with knowing self-defense. I'm not saying she should go out and beat up someone just because she can fight but a girl knowing how to defend her self just take worries off of me.

There are pervs in this world who love to prey on women and being able to fight just let's me know she will be able to handle her self in situations that may arise like this.

Man just be secure in yourself and realise most confrontations are avoidable and if you absolutely have to fight then just try and hit first and hit hard. In any case would you dump a girl or stop linking her if you saw her ass kicked?

-primetime-
05-25-2008, 03:09 PM

I would honestly find it very embarassing if my girl whooped some "perv's" ass in front of me...

Girl's want a guy to take care of them, not the other way around...

and honestly I have never seen or heard of a situation for a guy that would have been better if his girlfreind knew how to fight...

I want my girl to have dish washing and laudry cleaning skills...not the ability to do a damn roundhouse kick...

Fresh-2-Def
05-25-2008, 03:09 PM
Man just be secure in yourself and realise most confrontations are avoidable and if you absolutely have to fight then just try and hit first and hit hard. In any case would you dump a girl or stop linking her if you saw her ass kicked?
Hell no! Like I said, I don't want her to be able to fight just so she can go around kicking any body's ass, I want her to be able to defend herself in certain situations to protect herself.

Fresh-2-Def
05-25-2008, 03:10 PM
I would honestly find it very embarassing if my girl whooped some "perv's" ass in front of me...

Girl's want a guy to take care of them, not the other way around...

and honestly I have never seen or heard of a situation for a guy that would have been better if his girlfreind knew how to fight...

I want my girl to have dish washing and laudry cleaning skills...not the ability to do a damn roundhouse kick...
And that's your opinion.

Aldridge Fan
05-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Hell no! Like I said, I don't want her to be able to fight just so she can go around kicking any body's ass, I want her to be able to defend herself in certain situations to protect herself.To defend herself from the streets is probably a good thing then. Especially if she's living in a bad neighborhood.

LOL. I'll just give my girl some mace though. We'll see if any girl will beat her up. :oldlol:

-primetime-
05-25-2008, 03:21 PM
To defend herself from the streets is probably a good thing then. Especially if she'd living in a bad neighborhood.

LOL. I'll just give my girl some mace though. We'll see if any girl will beat her up. :oldlol:
dude, speaking of that....

I was talking with this big ass bouncer at one of the clubs around here and he said that mace is the best weapon you can have wether you are a male or a female...

obviously a gun would be more dangerous but you won't see prison time with mace...

he said the only times he is unable to break up fights at clubs is when someone busts out the mace...and no matter how tough you are there is nothing anyone can do...all you can do is lay down and wait.

he even gave me the advice to carry mace and he does it himself....he said something like "yeah if you're a guy it does look very gay to carry mace around but the reality of it is that mace is the best possible thing you can have in a sticky situation, even better than a gun due to laws"...

I don't carry it....but it did make me think about it...If I was about to get jumped, a can of mace wound have me kicking the **** out of all 5 of them...

Aldridge Fan
05-25-2008, 04:05 PM
dude, speaking of that....

I was talking with this big ass bouncer at one of the clubs around here and he said that mace is the best weapon you can have wether you are a male or a female...

obviously a gun would be more dangerous but you won't see prison time with mace...

he said the only times he is unable to break up fights at clubs is when someone busts out the mace...and no matter how tough you are there is nothing anyone can do...all you can do is lay down and wait.

he even gave me the advice to carry mace and he does it himself....he said something like "yeah if you're a guy it does look very gay to carry mace around but the reality of it is that mace is the best possible thing you can have in a sticky situation, even better than a gun due to laws"...

I don't carry it....but it did make me think about it...If I was about to get jumped, a can of mace wound have me kicking the **** out of all 5 of them...

Yeah. I've heard really good things in terms of defending yourself with mace. I saw someone get maced on C.O.P.S. and the dude was screaming like a girl. That sh?t must hurt.

JEFFERSON MONEY
04-08-2009, 11:35 AM
:oldlol: