PDA

View Full Version : Sad but true, the Lakers are done for this season

Kiddlovesnets
05-26-2008, 01:41 AM
I don't know whether it's coincidence, but the Spurs managed to defeat the Lakers in the same way as they did to the Hornets at home after two pathetic road losses. The Spurs are surely old and slow, but they are still the defending champion and will probably still be dominating the league in 2-3 years. Besides, it's wise to accept the fact that the Lakers are actually not even as good as the Hornets without Andrew Bynum. Therefore, I don't see the Lakers beating the Spurs out of 7 games if nothing goes wrong. The Spurs will most likely to win the rest of the 3 games to clinch the final in 6 according to what happened in last game. In a word, the Lakers are for the future, while the Spurs are still the champion for now.

Note: Now the Celtics are leading 2-0 in the NBA final and I bet the series is ended now.

YAWN
05-26-2008, 01:44 AM
die

Sroek
05-26-2008, 01:45 AM
A pathetic prediction and analysis.

Gevz2kX
05-26-2008, 01:46 AM
if they don't win both games 4 and 5 I don't think they can win the series

laview
05-26-2008, 01:49 AM
people needs to stopping making strong judgments after one game...honestly, it is illogical; unless you will bet your life on, statements like this are pointless, and kind of weak...

laview
05-26-2008, 01:50 AM
damn...missed an "it" after "...life on..."
why am I up so late on Sunday night anyway? I guess it is bed time, good night.

gyu
05-26-2008, 01:58 AM
People were saying the Spurs were done after game 2 and now people are saying the Lakers are done after game 3 :oldlol:

ShowTime LA
05-26-2008, 02:02 AM
Pathetic.

KeylessEntry
05-26-2008, 02:02 AM
Fail. You think Ginobli can score 30points every game? or Duncan can go 20/20?? When its all said and done the lakers will come out on top.

gpfanz
05-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Fail. You think Ginobli can score 30points every game? or Duncan can go 20/20?? When its all said and done the lakers will come out on top.

Kobe failed too. He didnt control the game. Spurs did :applause:

Anyway the fact that Ginobili dont need to score 30pts every game & Spurs can still win says alot abt the team :confusedshrug:

e20dyl4n
05-26-2008, 02:56 AM
this is gonna be a long series. but i do see the spurs coming out on top. it wouldnt of been a long series if we took game 1 though. stupid koobeEE!!!

TheProphet
05-26-2008, 03:02 AM

If they had Kobe guarding Ginobili, he may score less? Kobe busy shutting down Bruce Bowen.

chains5000
05-26-2008, 03:05 AM
Is he trying to pull a Konex on the Spurs?

RoseCity07
05-26-2008, 03:09 AM
Lakers were given game 1 by the Spurs. Then off that rare melt down they fed of that energy to win game 2. Now with a cut throat opportunity they get blown out by the Spurs. The Lakers will need some luck to win this series. Spurs just ***** slapped them and said, "we own you".

YAWN
05-26-2008, 03:15 AM
Lakers were given game 1 by the Spurs. Then off that rare melt down they fed of that energy to win game 2. Now with a cut throat opportunity they get blown out by the Spurs. The Lakers will need some luck to win this series. Spurs just ***** slapped them and said, "we own you".
:oldlol:

really?

it just seemed like lamar, pau, and sasha had an off night.
:confusedshrug:

maybe thats just me. I dont see the lakers struggling on offense come game 5.
i also dont see ginobli shooting 70% from three point land and 60% from down town.

I think the Lakers are fine.

ShowTime LA
05-26-2008, 03:15 AM
2-1

catzhernandez
05-26-2008, 03:34 AM
Weak assumption. You couldn't seriously back your **** up if your life depended on it. Did you watch the first two games?

Banks91
05-26-2008, 03:39 AM
I wouldn't say they are done, but at the same time if you're laker fan i don't see how you can have that comfortable feeling that a 2-1 series lead would usually give.

shaoyut
05-26-2008, 03:40 AM
jason kidd is done

gpfanz
05-26-2008, 03:41 AM
O.J. Mayo is done :roll:

w00terz
05-26-2008, 03:48 AM
The TC has slowly become one of the worst trolls on this board.

Please go and /yourself.

awsmori
05-26-2008, 03:49 AM
oh yea and by the way kobe just shot 6FT attempts...................FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES!!!!!!

w00terz
05-26-2008, 03:51 AM

Almost as ridiculous as saying Greg Oden is going to be "the greatest center of all time." You almost outdid yourself on this one but not quite.

whatisfightclub
05-26-2008, 04:00 AM
Gimme a fawkin break.

Vilmatic
05-26-2008, 04:29 AM
i agree, gasol is so soft and is garbage. come on now how many rebounds did he get?:roll: duncan will continue to dominate his a$$. the lakers need bynum. i cannot wait for a spurs pistons rematch. its going to be an exciting matchup.:banana:

Ken_Masters
05-26-2008, 04:36 AM
The Spurs are just too good in San Antonio. I think they'll win the next one and tie the series up. Whatever happens after that, i have no idea. I think this one is going 7 though.

momo
05-26-2008, 05:59 AM
o_O

JtotheIzzo
05-26-2008, 06:03 AM
I don't know whether it's coincidence, but the Spurs managed to defeat the Lakers in the same way as they did to the Hornets at home after two pathetic road losses. The Spurs are surely old and slow, but they are still the defending champion and will probably still be dominating the league in 2-3 years. Besides, it's wise to accept the fact that the Lakers are actually not even as good as the Hornets without Andrew Bynum. Therefore, I don't see the Lakers beating the Spurs out of 7 games if nothing goes wrong. The Spurs will most likely to win the rest of the 3 games to clinch the final in 6 according to what happened in last game. In a word, the Lakers are for the future, while the Spurs are still the champion for now.

why are you not banned?

RoseCity07
05-26-2008, 06:16 AM
Almost as ridiculous as saying Greg Oden is going to be "the greatest center of all time." You almost outdid yourself on this one but not quite.

Yeah or like saying "JR smith is an amazing player". Hopefully you have to have that avatar because you lost a bet.

~LA's fine$t~
05-26-2008, 07:10 AM
:roll: If LA spank SA by 30, it's luck....when SA beat LA by 19 points in a must win game, it's "we own LA".

Before this series is over, you RoseCity will feel the wrath of Kobe Bryant. Comparing this team to New Orleans even without Bynum to me is foolish, considering we have more experience and better coaching.

SA got the job done, I fully expect Phil's team to make proper adjustments.
I just think we lost poise when we couldn't start cutting the lead, SA in the 3rd went o their little drought and we couldn't take advantage...their role players hit some big shots and after that they had too much confidence and we simply didn't.

That decided the game. Just a poor night from everyone except Kobe, and even then it was his worse game of the series from an overall stand point.

Kiddlovesnets
05-26-2008, 08:35 AM
why are you not banned?

Why should ISH ban a person who's telling the truth?

Valliant13
05-26-2008, 08:37 AM
I think the old playoffs adage applies here: The series doesn'yt start until the home team loses. Now if the Spurs win the next I might start counting the lakers out...but when they still have a 2-1 lead it seems a tad premature.

KOBE24isdabest
05-26-2008, 08:41 AM
well we'll c :)

Emeka Okafor xD
05-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Well Kobe>CP3 so the lakers have a chance

MMM
05-26-2008, 09:05 AM
People need to stop comparing this series to the SA/NO series. Now that i got that off my chest I do see this series going 7 with the home team winning the rest of games up to game 7. One major difference in this series is SA isn't going to get 3 days rest before the deciding game.

Hotbullets
05-26-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm rooting for the Lakers, but I've got a bad feeling about this... I honestly think the Spurs will take it... :\

Sharas
05-26-2008, 09:30 AM
People were saying the Spurs were done after game 2 and now people are saying the Lakers are done after game 3 :oldlol:

about sums it up.

three days ago boston was considered done too.

2LeTTeRS
05-26-2008, 09:39 AM

This is why I'm spending less and less time around the NBA board these days. Most of the new posters here have no insight on the game they're just overgeneralizing based on what happened on the last game, and no real basketball discussions going on. It gets old.

Remix
05-26-2008, 09:46 AM
You're stupid.

Manute for Ever!
05-26-2008, 09:53 AM
This is why I'm spending less and less time around the NBA board these days. Most of the new posters here have no insight on the game they're just overgeneralizing based on what happened on the last game, and no real basketball discussions going on. It gets old.

Are you kidding? You joined this month and have nearly 400 posts! You're almost at a GOBB level of posting!

RoseCity07
05-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Some laker fans were saying the series was over for LA in the 3rd quarter of game 1. Now after a miracle come back it's LA all the way? We'll see what LA has in game 4. It will be a real test.

wang4three
05-26-2008, 10:23 AM
These thread just shows the age of the internet. Nobody has any patience.

Jimmy2k8
05-26-2008, 10:29 AM
Rosecity07 is the same person as that glyde who makes dumb predictions.

:oldlol: Figures

ukplayer4
05-26-2008, 02:08 PM
lmao, at this moron, that very statment typifies what everyone is complaing about on these boards, morons, making moronic assesments based on 1 game, when everything thats gone on before that game says differently.

after 5 3 2 5 kiddlovesnets is the worst current poster on this board, certainly one of anyway.

Kiddlovesnets
05-27-2008, 05:59 AM
Hopefully tomorrow's game will prove me wrong, but I just don't see how the Lakers could manage to win a road game in SA after that pathetic game. Just keep an eye on this series and you'll learn that I'm completely correct in the end...

gpfanz
05-27-2008, 06:05 AM
The best player in the NBA will not let it happen :applause:

VCMVP1551
05-27-2008, 06:07 AM
How the f*ck can the Lakers be done when they are leading 2-1 and even if they lose game 4 they have homecourt in a 3 game series. The Lakers as of right now have a better chance of winning the series than the Spurs do.

bence23
05-27-2008, 06:40 AM
:roll: If LA spank SA by 30, it's luck....when SA beat LA by 19 points in a must win game, it's "we own LA".

Before this series is over, you RoseCity will feel the wrath of Kobe Bryant. Comparing this team to New Orleans even without Bynum to me is foolish, considering we have more experience and better coaching.

SA got the job done, I fully expect Phil's team to make proper adjustments.
I just think we lost poise when we couldn't start cutting the lead, SA in the 3rd went o their little drought and we couldn't take advantage...their role players hit some big shots and after that they had too much confidence and we simply didn't.

That decided the game. Just a poor night from everyone except Kobe, and even then it was his worse game of the series from an overall stand point.
more experience than the team of the decade? :roll:

lazarus213
05-27-2008, 07:02 AM

dude he meant more experience than new orleans

Kebab Stall
05-27-2008, 07:12 AM
What's even funnier is that LA's finest even put this just a couple of words before,

1~Gibson~1
05-27-2008, 07:38 AM

really?

it just seemed like lamar, pau, and sasha had an off night.
:confusedshrug:

maybe thats just me. I dont see the lakers struggling on offense come game 5.
i also dont see ginobli shooting 70% from three point land and 60% from down town.

I think the Lakers are fine.arent those the same thing?

niko
05-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Look at game 1 and 2. The Spurs couldn't compete in Game 2, but game 1 they had. I'd expect this game to be close. Then I'd expect LA to come out on Fire in game 5. If this followed the pattern of the Hornet series, why would the Spurs win in 6? Wouldn't it be 7?

John Starks
05-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Fans are funny --

Neither the Lakers or Spurs think (or at least are not publically saying) that this is going ot be easy. its irrational to think that any WCF will be easy. Talking about 2 quality teams, both mostly healthy, both veteran, neither is is just going to be "done".

Wait until an actual elimination game before making a pronouncement.

john_d
05-27-2008, 10:09 AM
ts is going to sing a different tune when the lakeshow win in game 4

ShowTime LA
05-27-2008, 12:29 PM

Fail.:oldlol:

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Some laker fans were saying the series was over for LA in the 3rd quarter of game 1. Now after a miracle come back it's LA all the way? We'll see what LA has in game 4. It will be a real test.

after la went up 2-0 it was lakers all the way to some fans. ur a fcking fool. everybody knows u hate kobe bryant like he fcked ur wife so your opinion should mean very little to anybody on this board.

ihatetimthomas
05-27-2008, 12:40 PM
Basing a loss bc of the Hornets series is not a good comparison. Hornet and Lakers are 2 different teams. I will say that I will never ever count the Spurs out. They are just that good in my eyes. But to the Lakers are done after 1 game where Dunca goes for 20/20 and Manu could not mis a 3 is laughable. They were completely out matched the 1st 2 games. This series is not over for either side, and surely not for the Lakers yet.

ShowTime LA
05-27-2008, 12:40 PM

:roll:

John Starks
05-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Basing a loss bc of the Hornets series is not a good comparison. Hornet and Lakers are 2 different teams. I will say that I will never ever count the Spurs out. They are just that good in my eyes. But to the Lakers are done after 1 game where Dunca goes for 20/20 and Manu could not mis a 3 is laughable. They were completely out matched the 1st 2 games. This series is not over for either side, and surely not for the Lakers yet.

Lakers are still in control (only need 2 more wins and 2 games at home).

If Spurs win tonight, Lakers are still in control (3 game series, 2 of which in LA) but the parallel to the NO series can start to be drawn.

If Lakers win tonight, its very hard to beleive in SA. They are going to have to win 2 elimination games on the road. If any team can do it, its SA, but its just so hard.

So this thread is a bit odd.

Laker4Lyfe
05-27-2008, 02:55 PM

I don't think so, glyde is on vacation.

Laker4Lyfe
05-27-2008, 02:58 PM

WOW.......

Reading comprehension do they still teach that in school?

Congratulations for while attempting to "belittle" someone else making yourself look like the biggest idiot. That takes skill!! :applause::applause::applause:

bladefd
05-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Hopefully tomorrow's game will prove me wrong, but I just don't see how the Lakers could manage to win a road game in SA after that pathetic game. Just keep an eye on this series and you'll learn that I'm completely correct in the end...

Hopefully today's game will prove me wrong, but I just don't see how the Spurs could manage to win a road game in LA after the first 2 pathetic games. Just keep an eye on this series and you'll learn that I'm completely correct in the end...
:pimp:

P.S. I read some of your posts. Let me ask you this. Who has more home games? Spurs or Lakers? Do you even know?

Thom.Yorke
05-27-2008, 03:07 PM
I dont know, last time i checked 30>18

The lakers are not the hornets.

Kiddlovesnets
05-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Hopefully today's game will prove me wrong, but I just don't see how the Spurs could manage to win a road game in LA after the first 2 pathetic games. Just keep an eye on this series and you'll learn that I'm completely correct in the end...
:pimp:

P.S. I read some of your posts. Let me ask you this. Who has more home games? Spurs or Lakers? Do you even know?

The way you replied to my thread is a kinda funny, I have to admit that. For your question, I can tell you that the Lakers have home court advantage and I do know that the Lakers are supposed to play more home games than the Spurs if this series goes in 5 or 7.

You're satisfied with my answer, aren't you. So let me ask you a question next: Who had more home games in the Spurs-Hornets match-up and who won the series in the end?

bladefd
05-27-2008, 03:20 PM
I dont know, last time i checked 30>18

The lakers are not the hornets.

That's true.

Here's more. The thing that people also don't understand is that the chances of Duncan having another 20-20 game in this series are pretty low. This was his first and only 20-20 game THIS POSTSEASON. For Manu, this was his only 2nd game where he shot above 50% fg% and his 4th game where he shot above 50% 3pt%THE ENTIRE POSTSEASON. For Tony Parker, this was his 3rd game where he shot above 50% fg% THE ENTIRE POSTSEASON. Think about it folks. Just think for a minute about what I just posted here.

For spurs, their entire postseason = 15 games

Kobe24
05-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Only on ISH can a team leading 2-1 and have homecourt advantage be done for the season. Gotta love it.

bladefd
05-27-2008, 03:32 PM
So let me ask you a question next: Who had more home games in the Spurs-Hornets match-up and who won the series in the end?

You are still comparing the Hornets to Lakers? zzz, forget it.

johndeeregreen
05-27-2008, 03:47 PM

WTF?

niko
05-27-2008, 03:49 PM
The way you replied to my thread is a kinda funny, I have to admit that. For your question, I can tell you that the Lakers have home court advantage and I do know that the Lakers are supposed to play more home games than the Spurs if this series goes in 5 or 7.

You're satisfied with my answer, aren't you. So let me ask you a question next: Who had more home games in the Spurs-Hornets match-up and who won the series in the end?
your initial point has the Lakers losing in 6 because this series is following the same pattern as the hornets series, which went 7 games.

im lost, but so are you, so its ok.

Da_Realist
05-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Interesting article (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/columnists/bharvey/stories/MYSA052708.buckharvey.en.31f4d16a.html)

Buck Harvey: Lakers lack of muscle only historic

Web Posted: 05/26/2008 11:10 PM CDT

By Buck Harvey
bharvey@express-news.net

Manu Ginobili can

Kensta
05-27-2008, 04:16 PM
So let me ask you a question next: Who had more home games in the Spurs-Hornets match-up and who won the series in the end?

LOL let me use your logic here.

If you are saying the Lakers will end up like the Hornets then I can say the Spurs will end up like the Jazz. Spurs will win 2 games at home and then Lakers will win 5 and 6.

bladefd
05-27-2008, 04:29 PM

If you are saying the Lakers will end up like the Hornets then I can say the Spurs will end up like the Jazz. Spurs will win 2 games at home and then Lakers will win 5 and 6.

Smart man. :applause:

Got any response to that, Kiddlovesnets?? :oldlol:

gts
05-27-2008, 04:30 PM
I don't know whether it's coincidence, but the Spurs managed to defeat the Lakers in the same way as they did to the Hornets at home after two pathetic road losses. The Spurs are surely old and slow, but they are still the defending champion and will probably still be dominating the league in 2-3 years. Besides, it's wise to accept the fact that the Lakers are actually not even as good as the Hornets without Andrew Bynum. Therefore, I don't see the Lakers beating the Spurs out of 7 games if nothing goes wrong. The Spurs will most likely to win the rest of the 3 games to clinch the final in 6 according to what happened in last game. In a word, the Lakers are for the future, while the Spurs are still the champion for now.wow talk about something that flies in the face of common sense...

this post suffers from premature asummption maybe a pharmaceutical company makes a pill the OP can take to help with that..

Kiddlovesnets
05-27-2008, 04:32 PM

Well, I actually wish the Lakers to win this series so that the Spurs will get revenged for defeating the Hornets. However, the Lakers are not even a better team than the Hornets without Andrew Bynum and I'm already surprised that they could win both game 1 and 2. I'm gonna tell you that the Spurs are a completely different team compared to the Jazz since they're way better defensively and much more experienced. Therefore, don't ever think the Spurs will end up like the Jazz or the Lakers will surely be in trouble.

ihatetimthomas
05-27-2008, 04:36 PM
Well, I actually wish the Lakers to win this series so that the Spurs will get revenged for defeating the Hornets. However, the Lakers are not even a better team than the Hornets without Andrew Bynum and I'm already surprised that they could win both game 1 and 2. I'm gonna tell you that the Spurs are a completely different team compared to the Jazz since they're way better defensively and much more experienced. Therefore, don't ever think the Spurs will end up like the Jazz or the Lakers will surely be in trouble.

Hornets are not clearly better than the Lakers. Lakers are better offensively and I think the lakers are capable of playing better D. Plus Lakers bench is superior as well. Spurs are better than the Jazz but not by a whole lot. Jazz are one of the better defesive teams and a very well rounded team. Its not likt the Lakers beat a bunch of slouches.

Killer_Instinct
05-27-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm sure this thread will be bumped when LA wins this series.

NewYorkUSCtrojan
05-28-2008, 01:47 AM
bump

*ouchie*

w00terz
05-28-2008, 02:01 AM
Good job on the bump, the TC is a moron. I don't even like the Lakers and I agree that he's an idiot. TC based his entire argument on the Lakers losing one game.

Big_Dogg
05-28-2008, 02:12 AM
3-1 going home to Staples is just proof of the idiocy, so yes, he is an idiot!:D

jmill
05-28-2008, 02:17 AM

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3342/lebronsittingrc8.jpg

baseketball4life
05-28-2008, 03:09 AM
lmao at this thread :roll:

KOBE24isdabest
05-28-2008, 03:10 AM
lmao at this thread :roll:

double that :cheers: :D BUMP

awsmori
05-28-2008, 03:19 AM

:banana: MAN! Boy does it suck to be you right now.... Hopefully for you the spurs can comeback so you can bump this thread up and start bashing everyone, but i doubt it....The most stupidest post ever! probably know nothing about basketball tsk tsk tsk :banana:

Travis_Bickle
05-28-2008, 03:32 AM
Oh ouch, I'll have keep an eye on this thread. I want to see what the TC says about this.

I never considered the Hornets to be better than the Lakers. I always saw the lakers as the better team or at least on par with the hornets. I'm surprised the TC made such a prediction.

305Baller
05-28-2008, 03:37 AM
I had them out by Xmas. I would have been right. But then "they" interfered and gifted them Gasol.

I like Gasol's game, though.

ihatetimthomas
05-28-2008, 04:16 AM
I had them out by Xmas. I would have been right. But then "they" interfered and gifted them Gasol.

They were one of the top teams in the West at the time before Gasol:confusedshrug:

Yea but this series is over. Spurs had a chance, but I don't believe they will win 3 straight, ep when 2 are at staples..

jmill
05-28-2008, 04:24 AM

Lakers were in first place in the West before Gasol got there.

Laker4Lyfe
05-28-2008, 06:11 AM
Lakers were in first place in the West before Gasol got there.

Why do people get forgetting this fact? :confusedshrug:

2LeTTeRS
05-28-2008, 08:16 AM
Why do people get forgetting this fact? :confusedshrug:

Because they were in a mini-slump after Bynum got hurt and the line of thinking was the team as constructed would be no more than a 6-8 seed. Then they got Pau for expirers and prospects and this is what happened.

Lebron23
05-28-2008, 08:18 AM
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3342/lebronsittingrc8.jpg

What does Lebron James have to do with this thread??

You F*cking tool

Sharas
05-28-2008, 08:40 AM
even if spurs come back and win the series, the thread will STILL be idiotic.

lazarus213
05-28-2008, 10:10 AM

hey at least its not yet the end right? this post is what has me coming back to this thread as much as i can.

ukballer
05-28-2008, 10:11 AM

You F*cking tool

Geez calm down. :roll:

It's not the fact it's LeBron, it's what he's doing. Signifying that this thread sucks. LeBron is ashamed to read it like the rest of us :applause:

ForceOfNature
05-28-2008, 10:39 AM

:applause:

There's no way in hell the Spurs are going to come back and win this series. This is not any average team they're facing, this is the Black Mamba, most dangerous player in the world they're facing.

awsmori
05-28-2008, 11:00 AM

You F*cking tool

Woaaaah!!!! Could you please chillout!! Just because someone puts up a picture of lebron on a lakers/spurs thread doesnt give you the right to cuss out someone. Jezz!! Talk about being a lebron c*ck sucker. Why dont you just stick to stealing other peoples writings and post it here on ISH and claim it to be yours. Thats what you're known for here anyway, and quit acting like an internet tough guy its kinda pathetic! If you know what pathetic means :confusedshrug:

stevoe
05-28-2008, 11:34 AM
lakers 3-1 up now. youre wrong

Lebron23
05-28-2008, 11:51 AM
Woaaaah!!!! Could you please chillout!! Just because someone puts up a picture of lebron on a lakers/spurs thread doesnt give you the right to cuss out someone. Jezz!! Talk about being a lebron c*ck sucker. Why dont you just stick to stealing other peoples writings and post it here on ISH and claim it to be yours. Thats what you're known for here anyway, and quit acting like an internet tough guy its kinda pathetic! If you know what pathetic means :confusedshrug:

Could you please STFU Little B1tch. Who the F*ck are you in the first place? Talk about a dumbass, who tried to act cool in the internet. Why don't you just get a baseball bat, and just stick it into your ass.

If you really want to know about mistakes you should ask your parents.

MaxFly
05-28-2008, 01:08 PM

You F*cking tool

I think the picture was posted because it had more to do with Lebron's expression than anything else... I could be wrong, but calm down.

Mr_Basketball#1
05-28-2008, 01:10 PM

You F*cking tool
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Calm down. It's not like he posted a pic of your mom.

Mr_Basketball#1
05-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Could you please STFU Little B1tch. Who the F*ck are you in the first place? Talk about a dumbass, who tried to act cool in the internet. Why don't you just get a baseball bat, and just stick it into your ass.

Kebab Stall
05-28-2008, 01:14 PM

:roll: Lebron23 never fails to make me laugh.

veilside23
05-28-2008, 01:15 PM

:rockon: :roll: :oldlol: :applause:

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-28-2008, 02:00 PM
we are all witnesses, but we're living in a kobe world.

JtotheIzzo
05-28-2008, 02:36 PM

basically because the OP is an idiot

Killer_Instinct
05-28-2008, 03:35 PM

No homo??

TruthKGRay3412
05-28-2008, 03:38 PM

Jimmy2k8
05-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Nice prediction.

jmill
05-28-2008, 04:13 PM

You F*cking tool

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/158/lebronlolec0342dx9.jpg

KeylessEntry
05-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Great prediction lol

awsmori
05-28-2008, 08:13 PM
There you go again on the internet tough guy role. Quit the crap! And since when did you learn to speak english!?? last time i read you were being mocked for it. You probably stole those lines from other people who cussed you out :banana: . So shut your yap! 10,000 posts doesnt give you the right to cuss out anybody, and just because he posted a picture of lebron sitting down WOW!!! besides you loss all credibility with all your plagiaristic ways you little magot who doesnt have anything to do in life but to post on ISH, get a life ***** and stop wasting 23 hours a day on this board. :banghead:

hey! jmill take it easy now on lebron....better watch your back now Lebron*tough guy*23s gonna cuss you out now BWAHAHAHAH

rawimpact
05-29-2008, 01:33 AM
hah that dude gives me the laughs... i don't think he understands the determination of YOUNG players.

Lebron23
05-29-2008, 01:50 AM
There you go again on the internet tough guy role. Quit the crap! And since when did you learn to speak english!?? last time i read you were being mocked for it. You probably stole those lines from other people who cussed you out :banana: . So shut your yap! 10,000 posts doesnt give you the right to cuss out anybody, and just because he posted a picture of lebron sitting down WOW!!! besides you loss all credibility with all your plagiaristic ways you little magot who doesnt have anything to do in life but to post on ISH, get a life ***** and stop wasting 23 hours a day on this board. :banghead:

hey! jmill take it easy now on lebron....better watch your back now Lebron*tough guy*23s gonna cuss you out now BWAHAHAHAH

You couldn't even spell correctly for a dumbass that thinks he already mastered the English language.

Here’s 15 cents, call all your friends and give me back the change.

Awsmori the creepy little bastard proceed in calling his friends, but no one dare to answer the phone.

(Cell Phone Ringing)... Excuse me it's the Mental Hospital , they want their retard back.

http://go-dl3.eve-files.com/media/0603/retard.jpg

Here is a picture of Awsmori running in the Special Olympics. He couldn't even finished the race because he is too slow.

Travis_Bickle
05-29-2008, 03:06 AM
Here is a picture of Awsmori running in the Special Olympics. He couldn't even finished the race because he is too slow.

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded"

Doesn't that seem to backfire on you? I mean... it seems like all you did in this thread is argue. You overreacted on the picture that jmill used.

Your insults are kind of bland by the way. Don't expect a lot of people to actually feel offended by them.

I guess the OP must be happy that he was wrong with his prediction but he must be embarassed about putting so much faith into it.

Emile
05-29-2008, 03:14 AM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/158/lebronlolec0342dx9.jpg

His hairy chest are so ****ing gross. Dunno if that sounded homo or whatever. But it grossed me out. And he's probably 20/21 in that picture.

Hotbullets
05-29-2008, 03:50 AM
You kiddin' me? I'd hit that till next July.

Lebron23
05-29-2008, 05:26 AM
Your insults are kind of bland by the way. Don't expect a lot of people to actually feel offended by them.

You are a newbie in this forum just like the rest of the Lakers Bandwagoneer, who registered in this site in May because they felt that their team is going into the NBA Finals.

I remember awsmori posting nothing, but insult againts me, when i was just starting to posts in this forum.

He is a crybaby that need to learn the meaning of respect, and I think he never improve as a poster because he is an idiot since the day he was born.

If you look back at this thread, the little piece of Corn fart is the first one, who attack me in this forum. I am just responding to his posts as an act of self defense, and as a token of appreciation for all the bad things he said to me last year.

Anyway, Welcome to Insidehoops, and the next time i see you respond in my posts. I hope you know what your talking about. :pimp:

Travis_Bickle
05-29-2008, 07:04 AM
You are a newbie in this forum just like the rest of the Lakers Bandwagoneer, who registered in this site in May because they felt that their team is going into the NBA Finals.

Hate to inform you but you're wrong. I'm no laker's bandwagoner. On the western conference I was cheering for Hornets, and for east I was cheering for the Raps and the Cavs. I am currently cheering for the lakers right now but that's simply because I don't want to see a finals with the Spurs in it.

You really shouldn't even be talking bad about bandwagoners (only one "e" sorry to say) because they're similar to you, a nut hugger.

By the way, since you attacked back, you are continuing the arguement. So I'm sticking with my original statement that you just shot yourself in the foot with that picture you attached to your post. Thanks for the welcome! :D

whatisfightclub
05-29-2008, 07:12 AM
His hairy chest are so ****ing gross. Dunno if that sounded homo or whatever. But it grossed me out. And he's probably 20/21 in that picture.

Taco meat.

Wade#3
05-30-2008, 12:14 AM
Lol!! :)

Killer_Instinct
05-30-2008, 01:41 AM

http://91.121.71.200/gifs/4693.gif

The ending expression says all.

w00terz
05-30-2008, 04:18 AM
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! BOY AM I GLAD THAT YOU REMEMBER ME! :oldlol:

LETS REVIEW WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE...

#1. SOMEONE POSTS A PIC OF LEBRON, WHO IS CLEARLY DISAPOINTED IN THE PHOTO. WHICH MEANS THAT LEBRONS EXPRESSION IS WHAT THE POSTER WAS TRYING TO POINT OUT NOT LEBRON HIMSELF
#2. YOU GET SO PISSED OFF THAT YOU HAD TO CUSS OUT THE POSTER TELLING HIM THAT HE'S A FU***ING TOOL. AND WHY?? BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET THE PICTURE. JUST BECAUSE YOU SAW LEBRON YOU AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT SOMEONE IS BASHING HIM....AND SO WHAT!??!? YOU'RE NOT EVEN RELATED TO LEBRON SO DONT GET TO EMOTIONAL!
#3. PEOPLE HERE SAY CALM DOWN
#4. NOW I COME IN HERE TO CALL YOU OUT FOR OVER REACTING ON A LEBRON PICTURE
#5. YOU GET PSYCHO

NOW HOW IS THAT FOR SELF DEFENSE???..LOOK C*CK SUCKER, 10,000 POSTS DOESNT MAKE YOU GOD OF ISH, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TO MAKE 10,000 POSTS, UNLIKE BUMS LIKE YOU...GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND FINISH HIGH SCHOOL OR SOMETHING. AND STOP CALLING EVERYONE "NOOBS" OR "BANDWAGONEERS" JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOW POST COUNT OR IF THEY JUST REGISTERED A FEW MONTHS AGO. YOU ACT AS IF POST COUNT MAKE THE MAN, WELL MAYBE FOR YOU. SO PLEASE LEBRON23 STOP WITH THE ACT ALREADY, EVERY THREAD I GO TO YOUR NAME ALWAYS COMES UP AS A PUNCH LINE. DONT YOU GET IT C*CK SUCKER???? NOBODY SIDES WITH YOU HERE SO PLEASE! THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE HAD AN ARGUMENT HERE ANYWAY.

NOW GO TO THE CORNER AND CRY.....

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x292/SSnitch123/maddox_capslock.jpg

I also find it ironic that you point out how obnoxious Lebron23 behaved when he cussed out another poster yet you do the same thing to him in your post (ie. call him names like "c*ck sucker.") Seems logical to me. :rolleyes:

LebronJordan
05-30-2008, 04:26 AM
chill up guys this thread is done
the lakers already won!
its time tah party
:party:

Lebron23
05-30-2008, 06:59 AM

I also find it ironic that you point out how obnoxious Lebron23 behaved when he cussed out another poster yet you do the same thing to him in your post (ie. call him names like "c*ck sucker.") Seems logical to me. :rolleyes:

I've put the troll on my ignore list since he is already 28 yrs.old and it's useless to argue with a person that is mentally retarded.

Awsmori = Creepy Little Bastard.

VCMVP1551
05-30-2008, 07:12 AM
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! BOY AM I GLAD THAT YOU REMEMBER ME! :oldlol:

LETS REVIEW WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE...

#1. SOMEONE POSTS A PIC OF LEBRON, WHO IS CLEARLY DISAPOINTED IN THE PHOTO. WHICH MEANS THAT LEBRONS EXPRESSION IS WHAT THE POSTER WAS TRYING TO POINT OUT NOT LEBRON HIMSELF
#2. YOU GET SO PISSED OFF THAT YOU HAD TO CUSS OUT THE POSTER TELLING HIM THAT HE'S A FU***ING TOOL. AND WHY?? BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET THE PICTURE. JUST BECAUSE YOU SAW LEBRON YOU AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT SOMEONE IS BASHING HIM....AND SO WHAT!??!? YOU'RE NOT EVEN RELATED TO LEBRON SO DONT GET TO EMOTIONAL!
#3. PEOPLE HERE SAY CALM DOWN
#4. NOW I COME IN HERE TO CALL YOU OUT FOR OVER REACTING ON A LEBRON PICTURE
#5. YOU GET PSYCHO

NOW HOW IS THAT FOR SELF DEFENSE???..LOOK C*CK SUCKER, 10,000 POSTS DOESNT MAKE YOU GOD OF ISH, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TO MAKE 10,000 POSTS, UNLIKE BUMS LIKE YOU...GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND FINISH HIGH SCHOOL OR SOMETHING. AND STOP CALLING EVERYONE "NOOBS" OR "BANDWAGONEERS" JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOW POST COUNT OR IF THEY JUST REGISTERED A FEW MONTHS AGO. YOU ACT AS IF POST COUNT MAKE THE MAN, WELL MAYBE FOR YOU. SO PLEASE LEBRON23 STOP WITH THE ACT ALREADY, EVERY THREAD I GO TO YOUR NAME ALWAYS COMES UP AS A PUNCH LINE. DONT YOU GET IT C*CK SUCKER???? NOBODY SIDES WITH YOU HERE SO PLEASE! THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE HAD AN ARGUMENT HERE ANYWAY.

NOW GO TO THE CORNER AND CRY.....

You're a f*cking loser. Don't post here when you're having your f*cking period. You just got more pissed than Lebron23 which is funny because you got pissed at him getting too pissed.

If you notice 2 people have already taken Lebron23's side.

awsmori
05-30-2008, 08:17 AM

sori for the caps...keyboard was busted..only reason i cussed at Lebron23 was just to give him a dose of his own medicine..nothing more

You're a f*cking loser. Don't post here when you're having your f*cking period. You just got more pissed than Lebron23 which is funny because you got pissed at him getting too pissed.

yeah what 2 out of the whole ISH!!..

MaxFly
05-30-2008, 08:46 AM
Lebron23, you overreacted about the Lebron picture man... it wasn't a swipe at Lebron... it was all about his expression in the picture. The rest of your outrage, I can understand... Carry on...

stewen12
05-30-2008, 10:03 AM
great call!!!

Lebron23
05-30-2008, 10:30 AM

He is not only a loser, but he also have one of the longest chin in the history of mankind.

http://i26.tinypic.com/k15avm.jpg

What's big chin's favourite film?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

http://www.reason.com/UserFiles/Image/ngillespie/teenage20mutant20ninja20turtle.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Heroes in a half-shell
Turtle power!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)
Awsmori is the creepy Ninja Turtle ( Boo)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Tueundpyk

VCMVP1551
05-30-2008, 11:08 AM
He is not only a loser, but he also have one of the longest chin in the history of mankind.

http://i26.tinypic.com/k15avm.jpg

What's big chin's favourite film?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

http://www.reason.com/UserFiles/Image/ngillespie/teenage20mutant20ninja20turtle.jpg

Heroes in a half-shell
Turtle power!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)
Awsmori is the creepy Ninja Turtle ( Boo)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Tueundpyk

:roll:

Kiddlovesnets
06-09-2008, 10:35 AM
This time the Lakers are really done...

RoseCity07
06-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Don't do stupid **** like this, you already jinxed the Spurs. Couldn't you wait to see if the Celtics win a game in LA first before bumping this thread?

gpfanz
06-09-2008, 11:19 AM
This time the Lakers are really done...

:applause:

aznboy2k2
06-09-2008, 12:36 PM

Spurs lost because Manu was injured and Crawford.

ShowTime LA
06-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Spurs lost because Manu was injured and Crawford.
gtfo. They lost because the lakers were the Superior team

ihatetimthomas
06-09-2008, 12:52 PM
No one is done until they are done. Obvioulsy the C's have the clear advantage, but Lakers will go home, and until they lose 4 games they are not done. Who thought the Heat were "done" after they went down 0-2 to the Mavs? About 90% of people here. So plain and simple, it wont be easy but no one is done until they are done