PDA

View Full Version : Celtic fans got their asses kicked in Staples

Pages : [1] 2

Emile
06-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Was anybody else there tonight for that? Towards the end of the game during the telecast 2 huge fights broke out. One was about 30 people all swinging on each other and people throwing things. It was so big the cops and security couldn't do anything.

Once that was over on the opposite side of the court a Celtics fan who was getting heckled all night, got jumped by a bunch of big dudes. at first it was him vs 1 or 2 guys then about 10 big Mexican guys got in his face, one punched him and the Celtics fan went running for the court to hide behind security, people were throwing chairs at him.

It was crazy. I doubt the Lakers will do much more of these home court advantage telecasts.

I don't know how to feel about that.It kinda feels good it but trying to suppress that because I know it's wrong, stupid and idiotic. On one hand it feels good, on another, it's terrible. Whoever fought is definitely an idiot.
It's where my youth and effort to be rational and mature clash...
Oh well, looks like soccer really is becoming popular in the USA :oldlol:
Damn, what a moral dilemma. Oh well, shame on all. (even though deep down I really don't think so but I"ll try.) Well, I do. It's awful. Well. Yeah.

statman32
06-09-2008, 02:56 AM
I was at Buffalo Wild Wings for game 1 and after the Lakers lost, a bunch of Lakers fans(mexicans) started going crazy and starting unprovoked ****. One of them threw a bottle and then the cops came and I'm 95% sure they got deported. They had there families outside that werent there earlier and they were crying and saying good bye. :roll:

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 02:57 AM
:bowdown: I would have done the exact same thing. How dare they show up IN OUR HOUSE? They should have knows what's coming, I want to shake the hands of all the people that beat up those Celtics fans.

Gonna make sure I'm there for game 6.

hotsizzle
06-09-2008, 02:58 AM
:roll:

Loki
06-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Laker fans: goons.

Laker4Lyfe
06-09-2008, 03:00 AM
I was at Buffalo Wild Wings for game 1 and after the Lakers lost, a bunch of Lakers fans(mexicans) started going crazy and starting unprovoked ****. One of them threw a bottle and then the cops came and I'm 95% sure they got deported. They had there families outside that werent there earlier and they were crying and saying good bye. :roll:

I can't believe that I ever thought you where a decent poster here at ISH. You're not only an idiot but a racist idiot at that. :wtf:

Emile
06-09-2008, 03:01 AM
Well, I can't laugh as hard because I was a recipient of an ass beating before for being on the wrong side and know how idiotic and unfair it is first hand but for some reason, this feels good. :roll:
It's like a beast inside of me..rational mind is telling me it's wrong, poor guy, he didn't do anything wrong but deep down it's like this beast waiting to be unleashed to enjoy it. LOL.

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:03 AM
Pathetic.

From what I've read....it was a bunch of drunk Mexican hoodlems who started the brawl (surprise, surprise). Another reason why the borders need to be closed. :rolleyes:

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Mexican Laker fans: goons.

fixed

brandonislegend
06-09-2008, 03:06 AM
wtf so random

statman32
06-09-2008, 03:06 AM
I can't believe that I ever thought you where a decent poster here at ISH. You're not only an idiot but a racist idiot at that. :wtf:

How did you come to the conclusion that i'm racist from that post? Because these guys were starting a unprovoked fight and therefore got deported? My stance on illegal immigration isnt very strong either way but when illegals cant even act properly they definetly deserve to be deported. I wasnt laughing at the families crying but at the fact that they got deported because of this silly unprovoked fight.

Damn you guys need to take your meds 2nite.

Qwyjibo
06-09-2008, 03:07 AM
Boston fans deserve the beatings.

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 03:08 AM
These guys are heroes. How could you resist punching a Celtics fan who has the audacity to show up in your house? It's like someone breaking into your home, what do you do? You beat the **** out of them. Can't believe I missed this.

Loki
06-09-2008, 03:10 AM
These guys are heroes.

Preach! :bowdown: :roll:

Emile
06-09-2008, 03:11 AM
I was there. Was CRAZY. What a fun birthday present [although the Lakers lost]

The first one with 30 people was the best. It was section 216 or something, i was in section 217. People were fighting, then other random Laker fans joined in. Boston fan was fighting back hard though.

I really couldn't see the other big fight. It was on the opposite side of me. All I know is the Boston fans ran away NASCAR fast. Haha. All the Laker fans were throwing ish.

There was also a HEATED arguement between this Boston girl fan and all the Laker fans around her. The Laker fans were yelling at her hard because she was cheering for the Celts. Especially this girl, all cussing at her and stuff. The Boston fan had enough and went at the girl, and they were shouting each other out. Most of them had to leave.

Good times. And all of the fights were during the Laker run. mhihi

:rockon:

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:14 AM
I expect this type of ghetto behavior from Philly and Detroit sports fans. Disappointed that Lakers fans would stoop to this level.

Emile
06-09-2008, 03:18 AM
http://www.clublakers.com/wp-content/uploads/lakersworldorder_cl_sm.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Jimmoo/flag.jpg

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:20 AM
http://www.clublakers.com/wp-content/uploads/lakersworldorder_cl_sm.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Jimmoo/flag.jpg

How old are these Lakers fans? 12? :rolleyes:

blazerftc
06-09-2008, 03:34 AM
These guys are heroes. How could you resist punching a Celtics fan who has the audacity to show up in your house? It's like someone breaking into your home, what do you do? You beat the **** out of them. Can't believe I missed this.

So, you're saying that no one is allowed to be a fan of ANY other team but the lackers if they're in L.A.??? Also, why would you choose to show so little class in public?

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 03:38 AM
So, you're saying that no one is allowed to be a fan of ANY other team but the lackers if they're in L.A.??? Also, why would you choose to show so little class in public?
You can be a fan but you better not show it, and you damn sure don't want to go to staples and show it, that's DISRESPECTFUL, they got what they deserved.

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:41 AM
You can be a fan but you better not show it, and you damn sure don't want to go to staples and show it, that's DISRESPECTFUL, they got what they deserved.

I saw plenty of Lakers fans in Lakers gear for Games 1 and 2 in Boston. Were they "disrespectful" and should they have had their asses kicked by a group of Celtics fans?

blazerftc
06-09-2008, 03:42 AM

Kind of like the laker fans I saw courtside during game 1 in boston? I wonder if they got into fights...

DCL
06-09-2008, 03:47 AM
it's the only time those guys can actually afford a ticket to sit in staples.

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 03:49 AM
I saw plenty of Lakers fans in Lakers gear for Games 1 and 2 in Boston. Were they "disrespectful" and should they have had their asses kicked by a group of Celtics fans?
Enter at your own risk. I wouldn't blame a Celtic fan for starting something with them.

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Enter at your own risk. I wouldn't blame a Celtic fan for starting something with them.

Do you live in some 3rd world country or something? It's just SPORTS for Kobe's sake. :rolleyes:

DCL
06-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Do you live in some 3rd world country or something? It's just SPORTS for Kobe's sake. :rolleyes:

he's treating it like it's some jihadist movement. :oldlol:

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 03:53 AM
It's more than that to me. It's LIFE for me. That's my family, my blood. The other guys are my enemy and need to be wiped off the earth. That's just how I see it.

RoseCity07
06-09-2008, 03:54 AM
My uncle was working downtown after a Blazers Laker game and the Lakers lost. This Laker fan was drinking so heavily he started talking **** and my uncle told the bouncer to get him out of there. The guy swings at my uncle who happens to be a black belt, so he breaks the guys nose, all this blood coming down this guys face. It's not a good idea to start a fight over a game. It's best to avoid confrontation in those situations.

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:54 AM
It's more than that to me. It's LIFE for me. That's my family, my blood. The other guys are my enemy and need to be wiped off the earth. That's just how I see it.

I don't agree, but I repped you for your PASSION. :cheers:

GO LAKERS!!!!

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:56 AM
My uncle was working downtown after a Blazers Laker game and the Lakers lost. This Laker fan was drinking so heavily he started talking **** and my uncle told the bouncer to get him out of there. The guy swings at my uncle who happens to be a black belt, so he breaks the guys nose, all this blood coming down this guys face. It's not a good idea to start a fight over a game. It's best to avoid confrontation in those situations.

Single bullet > your Kung-Fu Uncle :D

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:56 AM
he's treating it like it's some jihadist movement. :oldlol:

AAP Remix
06-09-2008, 03:58 AM
:bowdown: I would have done the exact same thing. How dare they show up IN OUR HOUSE? They should have knows what's coming, I want to shake the hands of all the people that beat up those Celtics fans.

Game 6? Weren't the Lakers suppose to win in 4 or 5 games? :roll:

Emile
06-09-2008, 03:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx49T5WJ3vI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyIrXH-ITw4

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Game 6? Weren't the Lakers suppose to win in 4 or 5 games? :roll:
They would have a chance to if the officiating wasn't so lop sided.

RoseCity07
06-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Single bullet > your Kung-Fu Uncle :D

Yeah because Laker fans carry a gun in their pocket to every game. Taekwondo is a great martial art. I think anyone who is a black belt has practiced disarming people with knives or other weapons. When you fight someone you keep a arms distance and not let someone pull out a weapon. Your posts are dumb and immature.

DCL
06-09-2008, 04:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCrQwTNt2fI

the fans in the back are cheering on like it's some ufc fight.

FireMcFailPlease
06-09-2008, 04:06 AM
To be honest, i like attending games more as an opposing teams fan. Stirring crap up is fun.

I know my boundaries though, lol.

Emile
06-09-2008, 04:08 AM

the fans in the back are cheering on like it's some ufc fight.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

LMAO at people cheering. Hahaha. All I see is Pierce's jersey going through motions lol.

AAP Remix
06-09-2008, 04:09 AM
They would have a chance to if the officiating wasn't so lop sided.

2000*
2001*
2002*

The only years that can be argued as asterisks.

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 04:15 AM
2000*
2001*
2002*

The only years that can be argued as asterisks.
Yeah, it's the refs that went on that 16-1 run in 01. Everyone knew Philly was the superior team.

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Yeah because Laker fans carry a gun in their pocket to every game. Taekwondo is a great martial art. I think anyone who is a black belt has practiced disarming people with knives or other weapons. When you fight someone you keep a arms distance and not let someone pull out a weapon. Your posts are dumb and immature.

It was a joke you f*cking dipsh!t.

AAP Remix
06-09-2008, 04:16 AM
Yeah

:applause:

shadow
06-09-2008, 04:18 AM
Would you then condone a Laker fan getting beaten for showing up to support his team while they are on the road? I understand emotions run high in games, but there is no excuse for people beating up someone else simply because they root for another team.

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 04:20 AM
Would you then condone a Laker fan getting beaten for showing up to support his team while they are on the road? I understand emotions run high in games, but there is no excuse for people beating up someone else simply because they root for another team.
I'd feel bad for him because he's a Laker fan but you can't go into enemy territory and expect people to treat you as one of their own. People drink, they get wasted, and they look for fights, **** happens.

w00terz
06-09-2008, 04:24 AM
Boston fans deserve the beatings.

The person in your avatar also deserves a beating.

Emile
06-09-2008, 04:27 AM
I'd feel bad for him because he's a Laker fan but you can't go into enemy territory and expect people to treat you as one of their own. People drink, they get wasted, and they look for fights, **** happens.

Yeah, that's basically true. What happened was wrong. Now after the game's over and all, we can discuss this more rationally. Yes, it was stupid and things like that shouldn't be happening. But they do.
All around the world. I hear that even a Laker fan in Garden had beer thrown at him and people confronted him many times. So yeah, it happens.

But you absolutely gotta know better than to be such an easy target.
Most those fans are probably hardcore fans who don't go to games regularly. The security isn't as tight as during games. No high class celebs there and stuff.

Usually, a fight shouldn't happen but it might...and this time it did. So
So I guess..live with the consequences.

shadow
06-09-2008, 04:31 AM
Yeah, that's basically true. What happened was wrong. Now after the game's over and all, we can discuss this more rationally. Yes, it was stupid and things like that shouldn't be happening. But they do.
All around the world. I hear that even a Laker fan in Garden had beer thrown at him and people confronted him many times. So yeah, it happens.

But you absolutely gotta know better than to be such an easy target.
Most those fans are probably hardcore fans who don't go to games regularly. The security isn't as tight as during games. No high class celebs there and stuff.

Usually, a fight shouldn't happen but it might...and this time it did. So
So I guess..live with the consequences.

I'm not arguing against taking the onus of responsibility from the guy who goes into a situation like that but this Lakersdynasty guys is going around calling those retards who beat him up his heroes or something. I'm just saying don't condone or glorify such ****. That's all.

Anyway the Laker fan you're talking about posted in LG, so I read his story and that sucks too. Atleast he didn't get beaten up and I'm glad he made it back OK.

loot
06-09-2008, 04:31 AM

I can't believe that I ever thought you where a decent poster here at ISH. Oh wait, I never thought that...

Lebron23
06-09-2008, 04:32 AM
I can't believe that I ever thought you where a decent poster here at ISH. Oh wait, I never thought that...

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 04:32 AM
The feeling is mutual. Like I'm supposed to care about your opinion? :roll: Check your ego chump.

loot
06-09-2008, 04:35 AM
:oldlol:
The feeling is mutual. Like I'm supposed to care about your opinion? :roll: Check your ego chump.

You care.

Sneak
06-09-2008, 04:37 AM
You should probably get out a bit more then.

Seriously, the brawl at the palace was disgusting, it actually made be feel sick and embarassed to be an NBA fan. Having just watched the youtube video of this fight I again felt a bit sick and if I were a Laker fan right now I'd be embarassed.

As much as I respect having passion for life interests there is a line that you need to recognise which separates passion from idiocy and there's no excuse for crossing it.

The League should slap the Lakers with a hefty fine (as well as anywhere else it happens) over this.

People need to get a reality check, it's sports!

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 04:37 AM

You care.
I don't give a **** about 99% of non Laker fans opinions here. Sorry to inform you you're not part of the 1%.

w00terz
06-09-2008, 04:39 AM
I don't give a **** about 99% of non Laker fans opinions here. Sorry to inform you you're not part of the 1%.

You love hairy men.

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 04:40 AM
You love hairy men.
Who doesn't?

loot
06-09-2008, 04:41 AM

I've been on your mind for 5 minues now. You care about me. Which is cute.

w00terz
06-09-2008, 04:42 AM
Who doesn't?

:lol You didn't fall into my "trap." :applause:

:bowdown:

:rockon:

Sharas
06-09-2008, 05:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BItDi3D2JU

what happens at least once a year in eastern europe, turkey, greece...

EricForman
06-09-2008, 05:27 AM

get this "our house" crap outta here.

downtown LA is ghetto. After the first three rows of celebs its all Mexicans there LOL.

It's like that house in Training Day Denzel took Ethan Hawke to

EricForman
06-09-2008, 05:31 AM

Do you get your ass beat in an area packed with smart people? Like say at a college or at a doctor's convention?

Loki
06-09-2008, 05:35 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Kids...

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 05:37 AM
Do you get your ass beat in an area packed with smart people? Like say at a college or at a doctor's convention?
Nah because I fit right in with that crowd. I haven't been to a doctor's convention. :wtf: Try again.

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 05:38 AM
Mentally unbalanced, biased, Kobe-bashing nutjob of a fan
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

HANNIBAL SMITH
06-09-2008, 05:38 AM
:oldlol: They way this game was officiated, i was at the house ready to punch out holes in my walls. The Laker fans just decided to take their frustrations out on the Celtic fans. Now i don't condone on what they did, but sh!t I'm not exactly shocked by it either. Kinda like in the Super Bowl when Tampa was beating the sh!t out the raiders and the raider fans were taking their frustrations out on Buccaneer fans. :roll:

EricForman
06-09-2008, 05:47 AM
Nah because I fit right in with that crowd. I haven't been to a doctor's convention. :wtf: Try again.

Says the clown who claims the Lakers are his life and blood and enemies should be wiped off the earth. So ideally you want to watch a one team league with Lakers playing scrimmages against each other? :oldlol:

f'n clown. you probably get beat by your mom enough

LakersDynasty
06-09-2008, 05:52 AM
Says the clown who claims the Lakers are his life and blood and enemies should be wiped off the earth. So ideally you want to watch a one team league with Lakers playing scrimmages against each other? :oldlol:

f'n clown. you probably get beat by your mom enough
Unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around hating one player, I actually have a team to root for. Must suck to have a basketball player dominate your entire life. Your whole existence is based on hating Kobe Bryant. Obviously, it's your dumb ass parents who didn't bring your small pen-i-s, ***** ass up right. And for God's sakes, take off that ugly ass girls avatar. You have no taste in girls, we get, take it off. It's disturbing.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
06-09-2008, 06:09 AM
What do you expect, a Laker viewing at Staples thats affordable. Celebs wont be there and if your lucky 1/5 cops compare to a regular game will be working. Boston fans should not have been there in the first place. Not saying it was ok to beat there *** but they should of known better. It's LA common LOL

mattreis62
06-09-2008, 06:33 AM
I don't know what else people would expect in downtown LA. I'd be a little nervous walking around with a Celtics jersey on during the middle of the day, let alone in the middle of Staples Center during the freakin Finals. People are obviously going to get crazy. I'm not trying to say it's right, but it's not really a big surprise.

Manute for Ever!
06-09-2008, 06:44 AM
I can't believe there are people condoning this ****! LakersDynasty, you need to grow up and get out more.

Myth
06-09-2008, 07:04 AM
I can't believe there are people condoning this ****! LakersDynasty, you need to grow up and get out more.

Yep, the level of immaturity in this thread is ridiculous.

EricForman
06-09-2008, 08:19 AM
Unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around hating one player, I actually have a team to root for. Must suck to have a basketball player dominate your entire life. Your whole existence is based on hating Kobe Bryant. Obviously, it's your dumb ass parents who didn't bring your small pen-i-s, ***** ass up right. And for God's sakes, take off that ugly ass girls avatar. You have no taste in girls, we get, take it off. It's disturbing.

LOL, looks like I hit a nerve. HAhahah

calm down son.

Man, if the Lakers do lose the series, you're really going to go into depression huh?

And where do you get the idea my whole existence is hating on Kobe? I haven't even commented on that lately. Come on, I know you're a moron but yo ucan do better than that!

And even if that girl on my avartaris ugly, it still beats that crappy generic one you sport. I think I see tshirts with your avartar on sell outside the 10 freeway near the 710, hahhaha.

icemanfan
06-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Yep, the level of immaturity in this thread is ridiculous.
I was thinking the average age of the posters in this thread just jumped up to 14 with this post (I am 40). Guys I honestly do not expect you to grow up right now. Wait until its your children at the game 15-20 years from now and see where we are at. I am MEXICAN and I was at the Lakers vs Spurs .04 game and there were plenty of Laker fans. No one was even threatend. Some people are just stupid. The fact that some of you applaud their actions is stupid. BTW kids, on the days when your momma has to drive you to school do you still wear your gansta for life t-shirt?

Interminator
06-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Did Anybody else catch this gem right here?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mjbulls23
06-09-2008, 08:57 AM
so you only care about peoples opinions if they are Laker fans :oldlol:

Vendetta
06-09-2008, 09:06 AM

That's because you're an idiot.

Valliant13
06-09-2008, 09:07 AM
I am a passionate sports fan. If I saw a Nets fan at Raps game I might talk a little smack, make some Wince Carter jokes, and maybe gloat if we won. I'm not going to physically assault them...I'm certaintly not going to jump them 10on 1 like a swarm of punk cowards.

There is healthly sports rivalry, and there is socipathic behaviour. Honestly, this is like attacking someone because they have different taste in movies than you.

RoseCity07
06-09-2008, 09:16 AM
The only time 5 on 1 is acceptable in a fight is if your the ****in mighty morphin power rangers. It was probably a bunch of drug dealers that couldn't take that the Lakers lost.

Eldrunko247
06-09-2008, 09:18 AM
oh well boston fans deserve it

Mamba
06-09-2008, 09:28 AM
oh well boston fans deserve it
no one deserves to have there ass kicked because of the team they root for.

Here in Australia, with the NRL there is one team called the canterbury bulldogs and they have the worst reputation in the league just for the fact that all there fans have fights with other fans because of the teams they go for. and its usually a 15 on 1 situation.

this is the team i was talking about the bulldogs, and one of there players wooping ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkrY3d1kvoE

FireMcFailPlease
06-09-2008, 09:56 AM
"Thats my teammate........"

"my quarterback....."
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2217/2191046711_3fc9a1b921_o.gif

Rab
06-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Then it's about time you get a real life if this is how you really feel.

TruthKGRay3412
06-09-2008, 01:12 PM

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/FrozenSTi/GIF/roflcopter.gif

AAP Remix
06-09-2008, 01:17 PM
LA's mental standard is low. They are a disgrace to America, everyone just let it go. No need to draw attention to such mental midgets.

TonyJones
06-09-2008, 01:23 PM

WOW :eek: :eek: :eek:

TonyJones
06-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Damn, Lakersdynasty takes his basketball something serious. I bet this dude sleeps in a Pau Gasol jersey and checks the ISH board first thing in the morning. :cheers: :cheers:

I hope for his sake the lakers win the series. Dude may have a nervous break down. lol

Bean
06-09-2008, 01:28 PM
:oldlol: That's gold.

TonyJones
06-09-2008, 01:36 PM
:oldlol: That's gold.

Thats just one of those classic ISH quotes that will always be remembered. It shows what happens when someone's love of sports turns into a dangerous obsession. :roll:

Cookie Monster
06-09-2008, 01:39 PM

Absolutely have to love the Yanks who think they know what sports violence is. You guys know nothing! You've seen nothing!

Look at English football in the 1980's then you'll see real violence.

And all of you lakers fans talking smack? I just laugh at you guys, because not one of you would ever have the balls to go to the Garden with a kobe jersey on. Gotta stop running your mouths before someone does it for you...

starface
06-09-2008, 01:41 PM

wow, what a horrendously stupid thing to say.

laker4lyfe, are you really that stupid? are you that much of a retard?

did you know mexico is a COUNTRY, not a RACE OF PEOPLE?

LOL.

you oversensitive loser ******

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 01:47 PM

Here's a video of the brawl. Where's Border Patrol when you really need them!!! :rolleyes:

A.M.G.
06-09-2008, 01:58 PM

What do you mean, you'll be there for game 6? I thought the series went 2-3-2 in the Finals? So by "there" do you mean the Boston home arena, where the series will be won by the Celtics in 6?

And are you suggesting that a team's fans aren't allowed to go to watch and support their team play on the road in another team's arena? That they should be beaten up for doing so? Well, if that is the case, maybe I should go with some of my buddies to the Raptors home game against the Lakers next season, and kick the **** out of the first punk-ass Lakers fans we see violating the ACC with their presence.

Laker4Lyfe
06-09-2008, 02:04 PM

LOL.

F*ck you. :rockon:

blazerftc
06-09-2008, 02:27 PM
What do you mean, you'll be there for game 6? I thought the series went 2-3-2 in the Finals? So by "there" do you mean the Boston home arena, where the series will be won by the Celtics in 6?

And are you suggesting that a team's fans aren't allowed to go to watch and support their team play on the road in another team's arena? That they should be beaten up for doing so? Well, if that is the case, maybe I should go with some of my buddies to the Raptors home game against the Lakers next season, and kick the **** out of the first punk-ass Lakers fans we see violating the ACC with their presence.

This fight broke out during game 2 at staples when they were showing it on the jumbotron in the scoreboard. Most teams do that, showing playoff game broadcasts at the arena.

A.M.G.
06-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Jesus Christ, do you realize how stupid you sound? Or was that a joke?

dhenk
06-09-2008, 02:36 PM

LOL.

Oh, ok, then he's just a nationalistic Fascist. :ohwell:

A.M.G.
06-09-2008, 02:37 PM
This fight broke out during game 2 at staples when they were showing it on the jumbotron in the scoreboard. Most teams do that, showing playoff game broadcasts at the arena.
Oh right. So why the **** would you pay $10 to sit in an arena and watch the game on tv? Watch it at home, ****.

And I'm still going to jump some Lakers fans next time the Lakers play in Toronto. Swear to God. I'm going to ****ing stab the ****ers, that's right, cut their ****ing hearts out mutha****ers. The Raptors are my life, my family, so I have to wipe Lakers fans off the face of the Earth. My hands will be anointed with their blood. I will eat their children. I will sell their pets to Korean restaurants. I'm going to assassinate Kobe Bryant.

I am joking of course, and mocking Lakersdynasty and his lunacy. I have no interest in killing anyone. Although I would really love to meet Lakersdynasty in person and kick the **** out of him.

Cookie Monster
06-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Oh right. So why the **** would you pay $10 to sit in an arena and watch the game on tv? Watch it at home, ****.

And I'm still going to jump some Lakers fans next time the Lakers play in Toronto. Swear to God. I'm going to ****ing stab the ****ers, that's right, cut their ****ing hearts out mutha****ers. The Raptors are my life, my family, so I have to wipe Lakers fans off the face of the Earth. My hands will be anointed with their blood. I will eat their children. I will sell their pets to Korean restaurants. I'm going to assassinate Kobe Bryant.

Lmao spot on bro :D

You guys really dont know how ****ing stupid you sound, seriously. Your all acting hard over sports while most of you would get your asses handed to you by Joey Crawford...

Manute for Ever!
06-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Lmao spot on bro :D

You guys really dont know how ****ing stupid you sound, seriously. Your all acting hard over sports while most of you would get your asses handed to you by Joey Crawford...

Puberty is a trying time for most people.

Cookie Monster
06-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Puberty is a trying time for most people.

Fair dues... :D

glidedrxlr22
06-09-2008, 02:57 PM
I've come to the realization after reading a few posts on this thread that LakersDynasty is the biggest waste of space. Some of you other Laker fans might be a little out there, but for the most part you're ok.

DuMa
06-09-2008, 03:03 PM
This wont even happen during games 3 4 or 5. have you even seen the ticket prices for those staples center games? its like 30 grand for a courtside seat. ludacrious.

those idiotic fans wont even be at the game much less any where close to a boston fan :oldlol:

but some laker fans are just really idiotic. lakersdynasty included.

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 03:04 PM
I've come to the realization after reading a few posts on this thread that LakersDynasty is the biggest waste of space. Some of you other Laker fans might be a little out there, but for the most part you're ok.

Actually you and Loki both share that honor.

Eldrunko247
06-09-2008, 03:09 PM
i hope truthkgray comes to a laker game so i can kick his ass.

Banks91
06-09-2008, 03:36 PM
It would be different if there was an actuall game being played in the stadium. Then it would be alright for boston fans to be there.

But this a viewing party for laker fans to show support for their team. What the hell is a celtics fan doing there? Straight up deserve an asswhooping for that.

Manute for Ever!
06-09-2008, 03:42 PM
It would be different if there was an actuall game being played in the stadium. Then it would be alright for boston fans to be there.

But this a viewing party for laker fans to show support for their team. What the hell is a celtics fan doing there? Straight up deserve an asswhooping for that.

So now Boston fans can't even live in LA? :roll:

XxNeXuSxX
06-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Laker fans: goons.
These ones are. Physically beating people over a f*cking basketball game, I hope those people die.

Banks91
06-09-2008, 03:45 PM
So now Boston fans can't even live in LA? :roll:

sure you can, and you can go to games when two teams are actually playing.
This obviously wasn't a game. This was meant for laker fans to show support for their team. Essentially, this was a laker party. You crash a party, you know what happens.

Eldrunko247
06-09-2008, 03:45 PM
These ones are. Physically beating people over a f*cking basketball game, I hope those people die.
how do you know the celtic fan didn't provoke it?

TruthKGRay3412
06-09-2008, 03:46 PM

You never know how the situation went down..the Celtic fans couldve made it personal and brought someones family into it..I dont think it was just because he was wearing a Celtic jersey.I hope not..

SonofJudas
06-09-2008, 03:51 PM
they were serving tequila and tecate at Staples last night, so couple of hispanics got carried away, no big deal.

Manute for Ever!
06-09-2008, 04:10 PM
they were serving tequila and tecate at Staples last night, so couple of hispanics got carried away, no big deal.

I'm sure there would have been beer, burgers and whites as well as blacks pounding C's fans, too

w00terz
06-09-2008, 04:28 PM

:rolleyes:

Here's an example. I live in SoCal. My best friend also lives here in SoCal. He is an avid Celtics fan. He was supporting the team last year when they were the worst team in the NBA, he even bought an authentic Paul Pierce jersey and all sorts of other Celtics gear. This year, he was more than excited that they finished well. My friend also grew up watching the Lakers so he is also a fan but a bigger Celtics fan.

So say he goes to the Staples Center and ends up getting his ass beat by some drunk fans (I'm not going to completely generalize all of them and say they were Mexican). Is that fair? Is it really fair to beat someone's ass because they support a different team? It isn't. He has every right to be there, watching the game just like everyone else. Even if he were to start sh*t with Lakers fans and start a fight with them, getting mashed on 10 on 1 isn't fair either. Those people beating up Celtics fans are f*cking cowards.

bigkingsfan
06-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Half the Lakers fan will be Celtics fan next season anyways.

Banks91
06-09-2008, 05:16 PM
:rolleyes:

Here's an example. I live in SoCal. My best friend also lives here in SoCal. He is an avid Celtics fan. He was supporting the team last year when they were the worst team in the NBA, he even bought an authentic Paul Pierce jersey and all sorts of other Celtics gear. This year, he was more than excited that they finished well. My friend also grew up watching the Lakers so he is also a fan but a bigger Celtics fan.

So say he goes to the Staples Center and ends up getting his ass beat by some drunk fans (I'm not going to completely generalize all of them and say they were Mexican). Is that fair? Is it really fair to beat someone's ass because they support a different team? It isn't. He has every right to be there, watching the game just like everyone else. Even if he were to start sh*t with Lakers fans and start a fight with them, getting mashed on 10 on 1 isn't fair either. Those people beating up Celtics fans are f*cking cowards.

Again, i repeat, all fans should feel safe at any stadium during a game. What went on yesterday was completely different. There was no actuall game.
There was no reason for any celtic fan to be there. Period.

A.M.G.
06-09-2008, 05:20 PM
how do you know the celtic fan didn't provoke it?
It doesn't matter who started talking smack. If those Lakers fans weren't ****ing *****-ass cowards it would have been ONE Lakers fan fighting the one Celtics fan. Only *****-ass cowards gang up on someone, and only worthless morons fight over the result of a sporting event. So basically those Lakers fans were stupid cowards, and should be thrown in jail.

Oh, and the Celtics are going to win this series in 6.

e20dyl4n
06-09-2008, 05:34 PM

How did you come to the conclusion that i'm racist from that post? Because these guys were starting a unprovoked fight and therefore got deported? My stance on illegal immigration isnt very strong either way but when illegals cant even act properly they definetly deserve to be deported. I wasnt laughing at the families crying but at the fact that they got deported because of this silly unprovoked fight.

Damn you guys need to take your meds 2nite.

LOL no wonder you hate the spurs we got so many mexicans here. on another note. they probably did get deported ROFL serves them right

~LA's fine$t~
06-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Pathetic, I'm ashamed to be associated with those fans.
Never result to violence.

~LA's fine$t~
06-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Half the Lakers fan will be Celtics fan next season anyways.

Why? Our team when healthy is better then Boston, and everyone including Boston knows it. Only reason Boston is leading this series is because we are highly outmatched by their size without our starting center. And they still needed major help from the officials to win last night.

TruthKGRay3412
06-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Why? Our team when healthy is better then Boston, and everyone including Boston knows it. Only reason Boston is leading this series is because we are highly outmatched by their size without our starting center. And they still needed major help from the officials to win last night.

UNTIL LA proves they are better than Boston..we are and will be better.How do you know the Lakers will be better than Boston just because of Bynum?They could possibly be worse than they are right now..you have no idea how good the Lakers will be next season until some games are played..To predict the Lakers will automatically be better than a 66 win team is ludicrous.I think Rondo will be improve alot next season in his 3rd year and Perk will also..Ainge will sign a great FA with the MLE because they will want a shot at a championship.

A.M.G.
06-09-2008, 06:09 PM
UNTIL LA proves they are better than Boston..we are and will be better.How do you know the Lakers will be better than Boston just because of Bynum?They could possibly be worse than they are right now..you have no idea how good the Lakers will be next season until some games are played..To predict the Lakers will automatically be better than a 66 win team is ludicrous.I think Rondo will be improve alot next season in his 3rd year and Perk will also..Ainge will sign a great FA with the MLE because they will want a shot at a championship.
I could be wrong, but are you trying to... reason with Lakers fans? Dude, in case you haven't noticed, Lakers fans are completely, utterly delusional. They always think they're going to win, and then when they don't, they ***** and complain and make up lame excuses. If you listen to Lakers fans talk with each other, almost all of them know absolutely nothing about any other team in the league. In their minds, this is a one team league. And that is because most of them are jingoistic morons.

~LA's fine$t~
06-09-2008, 06:14 PM
I could be wrong, but are you trying to... reason with Lakers fans? Dude, in case you haven't noticed, Lakers fans are completely, utterly delusional. They always think they're going to win, and then when they don't, they ***** and complain and make up lame excuses. If you listen to Lakers fans talk with each other, almost all of them know absolutely nothing about any other team in the league. In their minds, this is a one team league. And that is because most of them are jingoistic morons.

Yeah, because claiming a healthy Laker team being better then Boston is so damn delusional. The only jingoistic moron is you, who likes to generalize. What is so delusional about calling a healthy Laker team, the best in the league exactly?

We are heavily undersized without Bynum, and it shows when Boston's bigs off the bench exploit our interior defense.
You do realize we were 9-1 before Bynum got injured right? He's a huge part of this team. Learn something about OUR team before making statement about us not knowing other teams.

Darius
06-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Terrible.

Even worse that the thread starter is applauding it.

bigkingsfan
06-09-2008, 06:40 PM
We are heavily undersized without Bynum, and it shows when Boston's bigs off the bench exploit our interior defense.
You do realize we were 9-1 before Bynum got injured right? He's a huge part of this team. Learn something about OUR team before making statement about us not knowing other teams.
Blame it on Phil for not playing Mihm

Scott Pippen
06-09-2008, 06:43 PM
shame:banghead:

DaGreen
06-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Man these are the type of things that you need to watch out for when you are a Celtics fan living in the L.A. area (me). If i was to walk down to the staples center in my Pierce jersey, i would get jumped within a mile of my destination.

Skywalker
06-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Heres some video if it hasnt been posted yet (http://youtube.com/watch?v=pHRR7l9Rw-w&feature=bz301)

Skywalker
06-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Heres some video if it hasnt been posted yet (http://youtube.com/watch?v=pHRR7l9Rw-w&feature=bz301)

LakersLaLaLand
06-09-2008, 08:36 PM

THATS ME!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This fight happened about 5 rows in front of me...maybe 4 seats to my left.

You see me semi-rushing down the isle.

Im the Laker fan with the yellow shirt on my head with the grey tshirt shirt. I come down the isle towards the action after the chairs went flying. Then I walked across the chairs down the opposite isle. At the end of the clip you see me walking back to my friends. Still with the yellow shirt on my head.

I really felt bad for the guy...I wanted to help get him out of there. But he was smart enough to run before i got there.

I don't like seeing guys get beat up, celtics fan or not, when its not one on one.

You completely missed the beginning of this.

-laker fan grabs celtic fans second white jersey...throws its 10 rows down...

- 2nd laker fan picks up the jersey. Then he proceeds to step all over it...

-Then the crowd starts playing hot potato with his jersey. LIke a beach ball at baseball games.

-then he got beat up.

Sad. Entertaining but sad.

NewYorkUSCtrojan
06-09-2008, 08:44 PM
watching the youtube clips, I do see Celtics fans egging on LA fans. but fighting? come on LA fans! that's so wrong.....

http://*********.am570radio.com/forum/viewtopic.one?id=281811

[B]Index

mrpuente
06-09-2008, 08:53 PM

Here's a video of the brawl. Where's Border Patrol when you really need them!!! :rolleyes:
wow border patrol? grow the f**** up LA is mostly made up of hispanic heritage because it used to be ****ing mexico....just because people are brown doesnt mean that they are from mexico. if that **** popped off in boston were its mostly big headed matt damon d bags would you then say "oh look at those celtic fans(white people)"...naah youd be like wow the fans got into a fight tisk tisk....but since there brown all the minute men pop out the woods

XxNeXuSxX
06-09-2008, 09:35 PM
[SIZE="5"]
You completely missed the beginning of this.

-laker fan grabs celtic fans second white jersey...throws its 10 rows down...

- 2nd laker fan picks up the jersey. Then he proceeds to step all over it...

-Then the crowd starts playing hot potato with his jersey. LIke a beach ball at baseball games.

-then he got beat up.

Sad. Entertaining but sad.
Pitiful human beings. Like I said, they can rot in hell for beating a guy over a f*cking sport.

LakersLaLaLand
06-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Pitiful human beings. Like I said, they can rot in hell for beating a guy over a f*cking sport.

I completely agree. I was glad to see the Laker Fan(white blue jersey), person throwing the seats was escorted out by security. And probably arrested. He was the only person taken away.

kobesabi
06-09-2008, 09:49 PM
European soccer fans are much worse than this.

Gevz2kX
06-09-2008, 09:49 PM
I make sure to leave my KG jersey on my wall...

kobesabi
06-09-2008, 10:40 PM
What's the law on self defense?

Let's say you can do 1 or 2 defense move and the attacker is disabled for life or die a few days later from internal bleeding?

A.M.G.
06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Yeah, because claiming a healthy Laker team being better then Boston is so damn delusional. The only jingoistic moron is you, who likes to generalize. What is so delusional about calling a healthy Laker team, the best in the league exactly?

Yes, it is delusional to say that a healthy Lakers team is definitely better than the Celtics. The Celtics beat you twice while you had Andrew Bynum, so you know that Bynum doesn't own against the Celtics. Yes, the addition of Pau Gasol makes the frontcourt very very good. But I figure Kendrick Perkins would still be able to handle Bynum or Gasol reasonably well, and then Garnett will definitely be able to hold off whichever one he's put on. And then Lamar Odom plays SF, a position he is not really suited for, I think Pierce would own that matchup, and he can definitely keep Odom from driving, which is the main offensive threat from Odom.

bigkingsfan
06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Just saw the video. Lakers fan are truly scums of the universe...

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Just saw the video. Lakers fan are truly scums of the universe...

Says a Kings fan. :oldlol:

bigkingsfan
06-09-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm a LA Kings fan...the hockey team. :)

Myth
06-09-2008, 10:46 PM
I was thinking the average age of the posters in this thread just jumped up to 14 with this post (I am 40). Guys I honestly do not expect you to grow up right now. Wait until its your children at the game 15-20 years from now and see where we are at. I am MEXICAN and I was at the Lakers vs Spurs .04 game and there were plenty of Laker fans. No one was even threatend. Some people are just stupid. The fact that some of you applaud their actions is stupid. BTW kids, on the days when your momma has to drive you to school do you still wear your gansta for life t-shirt?

lol. Glad to see there are at least some posters here that still have some sense to them. :cheers:

Poseidon
06-09-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm a LA Kings fan...the hockey team. :)

Yeah right. :oldlol:

:cheers:

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 01:48 AM

I would have done the exact same thing. How dare they show up IN OUR HOUSE? They should have knows what's coming, I want to shake the hands of all the people that beat up those Celtics fans.

Oh really? Game 6 in Boston?

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 01:51 AM
:roll: I must have struck a nerve in that other thread for you to come back and bump this thread.

No In L.A, asswipe.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 01:53 AM

Come on..lets be nice here.:D

crisoner
06-10-2008, 02:02 AM
That Celtic fan look like a big guy. I bet he was talking mad sh*t and got this cats riled up to kick his a$$. I go to other arenas all the time cheer for my team but I know better not to go too far.

Any how....this would go both ways. I'm sure if Laker fnas in Boston were talking mad sh*t the same would happen to them.

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Come on..lets be nice here.:D
At least I didn't have someone make a thread about me telling people not to bash me, pretty sad.

And I can always hold my head up knowing that I'm a true diehard fan, always have, always will be. While you'll be regarded by every single person here as a bandwagoner for as long as you'll post on Ish.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:07 AM
That Celtic fan look like a big guy. I bet he was talking mad sh*t and got this cats riled up to kick his a$$. I go to other arenas all the time cheer for my team but I know better not to go too far.

Any how....this would go both ways. I'm sure if Laker fnas in Boston were talking mad sh*t the same would happen to them.
You arent looking at the biggest problem with this whole thing. The biggest problem is how 10 guys are beating up on 1 guy. If its 1 vs 1 FINE. But anyone trying to justify a 10 vs 1 fight is clueless.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:09 AM
At least I didn't have someone make a thread about me telling people not to bash me, pretty sad.

And I can always hold my head up knowing that I'm a true diehard fan, always have, always will be. While you'll be regarded by every single person here as a bandwagoner for as long as you'll post on Ish.

OMG im known as a band wagoner? What should I do? I mean I dont want to be known as one of those people!!!! LMAO get a gripe bro..its just a message board.If I really cared about being called a bandwagoner I wouldve changed my username months ago.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:10 AM

True Die Hard fan does not = ganging up on 1 guy.
True die-hard fan does not = punching any Celtics fan just becuase he was supporting his team.

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 02:12 AM
True Die Hard fan does not = ganging up on 1 guy.
True die-hard fan does not = punching any Celtics fan just becuase he was supporting his team.
True, but everyone that was there that night said the Celtic fan provoked the fight, you have to be smarter than that.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:12 AM
OMG im known as a band wagoner? What should I do? I mean I dont want to be known as one of those people!!!! LMAO get a gripe bro..its just a message board.If I really cared about being called a bandwagoner I wouldve changed my username months ago.
What would changing ur username do? You would still be rooting for the Celtics with a join date of after the KG trade. :rolleyes:

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:15 AM
True, but everyone that was there that night said the Celtic fan provoked the fight, you have to be smarter than that.
He might have provoked it but these people need to use some common sense and if the dude is fighting 1 guy, dont start throwing cheap shots from every which way. Let whoever first fought him handle his business. If he doesnt succeed and the Celtics fan is still talking ****, then step up to the plate. What I saw in the video was chicken ****.

You are coming across as one of those guys who would just start **** for someone wearing a jersey and I dont necessary think thats what you mean. By all means, if some Celtics fans is talking **** and doesnt back away , then beat his ass.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:17 AM
What would changing ur username do? You would still be rooting for the Celtics with a join date of after the KG trade. :rolleyes:

So just because you joined a message board after your team made some trades you are considered a band wagon fan? :banghead:

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 02:19 AM
Ehh, I admit my post about wiping the enemies off the earth (:lol ) was over the top and came off cheesy, just was trying to say I would stick up for Laker fans if it came to a situation like that and the other team's fan provoked the fight. Last night's bad officiating had me overly emotional. With that being said, I still don't give a **** about most poster's opinions here (minus guys like stat). If I don't view you as a rational poster your opinions are meaningless to me.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:20 AM
So just because you joined a message board after your team made some trades you are considered a band wagon fan? :banghead:
Well assuming you would expose yourself for the fraud you are like you always do, YES.

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 02:23 AM
If it makes the worst team in the league into one of the best teams, then yes. And it's not like you joined a couple months after, you joined on the day KG was traded to the Celtics, which makes it that much more pathetic. Obviously didn't have the balls to join here when your team was fighting the ping pong balls instead of a playoff spot. You're the type of guy who only roots for a team when they do well, you can't handle losing. Because you always want to be in a position where you can talk trash to other posters. It's just the type of person you are, and I think it's obvious to everyone here.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:23 AM
Well assuming you would expose yourself for the fraud you are like you always do, YES.

explain how im a fraud buddy.

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 02:24 AM

TruthKGRay3412
2 GAMES AWAY!BANNER 17

Pretty self-explanatory.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:26 AM
Pretty self-explanatory.

youtube.com/thetruth834

Join date: January 31,2007 in the middle of the worst season ever..just because I didnt post on ISH doesnt mean im not a diehard fan..GET A CLUE..ive also had the username as my email address for 7 years!

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-10-2008, 02:26 AM
So just because you joined a message board after your team made some trades you are considered a band wagon fan?

dude u didn't even know andre miller got traded to the sixers until today. you thought he still played for denver. we can all tell your not a true fan of the nba, and all signs point to you being a celtics bandwagon rider.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Does it really need to be explained? You act like you are some die-hard Celtics fan when you are exactly the kind of person LD described you as.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Does it really need to be explained? You act like you are some die-hard Celtics fan when you are exactly the kind of person LD described you as.

i posted on ISH in 2002 when the Celtics were mediocre with Ricky Davis as the go-to guy..next excuse?

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:29 AM
youtube.com/thetruth834

Join date: January 31,2007 in the middle of the worst season ever..just because I didnt post on ISH doesnt mean im not a diehard fan..GET A CLUE..ive also had the username as my email address for 7 years!
Quick question. How old are you?

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 02:30 AM
youtube.com/thetruth834

Meaningless, no one on youtube gives a **** about which player/team you root for. Bottom line is, you didn't have the balls to join a basketball forum until after your team became a contender. Everything before your join date is irrelevant. You get judged the day you come here. And you decided to join on the day KG was traded to the Celtics, which is not a coincidence, or is it? Obviously you care a lot about being labeled a bandwagon fan because you reply to every single poster that calls you out on it.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Quick question. How old are you?

oh nice..the famous how old are you "attack"..im older than you and lets leave it at that.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:31 AM
oh nice..the famous how old are you "attack"..im older than you and lets leave it at that.
Nope. I just wanted to check if it was the same as the youtube account.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Obviously you care a lot about being labeled a bandwagon fan because you reply to every single poster that calls you out on it.

Your right,stupid move on my part..from now on I love being called a band wagon fan.:party: :party:

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
This is so dumb for the Nuggets..they still have Camby and Andre Miller..will Camby come off the bench?

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 02:35 AM
This is so dumb for the Nuggets..they still have Camby and Andre Miller..will Camby come off the bench?

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:36 AM

I had a brain cramp..im clearly not stupid enough not to remember the A.I/Andre Miller trade..what can I say im not perfect and I make mistakes? let me guess you are the perfect man!!

Laker fans still bitter over the fact the Celtics are treating them like a J.V squad and Pierce is outplaying KoMe..gotta love em.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Nope. I just wanted to check if it was the same as the youtube account.
Still no reply? :roll:

Are you 21,18 or 25?

Get it right and I will start to beleive you.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:39 AM
Still no reply? :roll:

Are you 21,18 or 25?

Get it right and I will start to beleive you.

Do you have a you tube account? I will glady send you a message from that account.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Do you have a you tube account? I will glady send you a message from that account.

Why cant you just tell us your age? Whats the big deal?

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:42 AM

Why cant you just tell us your age? Whats the big deal?

Born in 1985..creep happy?

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 02:42 AM
I had a brain cramp..im clearly not stupid enough not to remember the A.I/Andre Miller trade..what can I say im not perfect and I make mistakes? let me guess you are the perfect man!!

Laker fans still bitter over the fact the Celtics are treating them like a J.V squad and Pierce is outplaying KoMe..gotta love em.
Lamest excuse in the book. And it's not that you didn't remember. You just didn't know. At this point, I expect anything from you, stupidity knows no boundaries with you. That is the most misinformed comment I have ever seen on this forum regarding basketball, mind-boggling. Face it bandwagoner, you barked up the wrong tree today, now bow out gracefully.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:44 AM
Born in 1985..creep happy?
:banghead:

How old are you?

SCREWstonRockets
06-10-2008, 02:44 AM
More reasons why Bostons needs to win this series. Can't wait for another LA Riot when the sweep happens. No championship but at least you guys get to go looting.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:45 AM
:banghead:

How old are you?

Just turned 23 recently.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:47 AM
Just turned 23 recently.
Hmm alright. Got that right. I just find it funny you said you joined ISH in 2002 when TheTruth834 joined ISH in 2004

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:47 AM
Lamest excuse in the book. And it's not that you didn't remember. You just didn't know. At this point, I expect anything from you, stupidity knows no boundaries with you. That is the most misinformed comment I have ever seen on this forum regarding basketball, mind-boggling. Face it bandwagoner, you barked up the wrong tree today, now bow out gracefully.

If this is what you call a die-hard fan..then you need help.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Hmm alright. Got that right. I just find it funny you said you joined ISH in 2002 when TheTruth834 joined ISH in 2004

TheTruth834 joined what ISH server? Because I never made that username on this server..it was on the old ISH server.

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 02:50 AM
If this is what you call a die-hard fan..then you need help.
I've already explained that I was emotional at that time and the post was way over the top.

And that had nothing to do with my post, guess you agree with me.

statman32
Explain this and tell me what cities you have lived in the last 5 years and If you answer them right, I will stick up for you if anyone calls you a bandwagon fan.

I dont care personally about this info but I want to see if it matches up.

statman32
TheTruth834 joined what ISH server? Because I never made that username on this server..it was on the old ISH server.
The old one. He joined in 2004.

I want to believe you now but you gotta help me.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:52 AM
The old one. He joined in 2004.

I want to believe you now but you gotta help me.

I might of got my years confused then..my fault..I joined the year Pierce went down with an injury and Ricky Davis was leading the team in scoring(2004 maybe?)..I remember because he went crazy in a OT game against the Clippers.

High Potential
06-10-2008, 02:53 AM
I am proud of this. Lakers fans are the most passionate of all basketball fans. And Celtics fans are the biggest dickwads. Whatever they got, I'm sure they deserved it, even if it was just from simply having the gall to try pulling their leprachaun green **** out in staples.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:54 AM
I might of got my years confused then..my fault..I joined the year Pierce went down with an injury and Ricky Davis was leading the team in scoring(2004 maybe?)..I remember because he went crazy in a OT game against the Clippers.
Thats fine. I'll take your word for it. But what cities have you lived in for the last 5 years? Answer this right and I will stick up for you if I see anyone calling you a bandwagon fan and let them know that you are most definetly not and how I know this.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:55 AM
Thats fine. I'll take your word for it. But what cities have you lived in for the last 5 years? Answer this right and I will stick up for you if I see anyone calling you a bandwagon fan and let them know that you are most definetly not and how I know this.

To be honest..when I create accounts I just fill the crap in to make it quicker..but ill PM you some cities ive lived in to see if they match up and if its possible maybe I could login into that account..I might remember the password.

statman32
06-10-2008, 02:56 AM
To be honest..when I create accounts I just fill the crap in to make it quicker..but ill PM you some cities ive lived in to see if they match up.
Alright. sounds good.

Dont worry about trying to log on. This last question will determine whether or not you have been telling the truth.

High Potential
06-10-2008, 02:57 AM
I find it amusing how you consider yourself detective of ISH and you think anyone will actually listen to you and respect what you're saying if you start sticking up for this clown.

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 02:57 AM
Some of you guys need to back off TruthKGRay3412. Dude gets harassed more than any member I have ever seen on ISH. Who cares if he's a bandwagoner (or not)? Is Jeff handing out a prize/reward for "outing" him or something? If so, I'd like to get in on this. :D

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 02:59 AM
Some of you guys need to back off TruthKGRay3412. Dude gets harassed more than any member I have ever seen on ISH. Who cares if he's a bandwagoner (or not)? Is Jeff handing out a prize/reward for "outing" him or something? If so, I'd like to get in on this. :D

Its unbelievable man..im sick of this crap..even if the Celtics win the championship I prob will no longer post here anyways..i can never have a debate without being called a bandwagoner its gotten to the point where its just way too annoying to put up with.

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 02:59 AM
I find it amusing how you consider yourself detective of ISH and you think anyone will actually listen to you and respect what you're saying if you start sticking up for this clown.

Statman32 is ISH's version of Magnum PI. A couple of months ago, he outed you as "BruinLove."

High Potential
06-10-2008, 03:01 AM
Statman32 is ISH's version of Magnum PI. A couple of months ago, he outed you as "BruinLove."
No, I actually said myself that I was Bruinlove:lol

Statman is more like the Maxwell Smart of ISH. Awkward looking and comical.

statman32
06-10-2008, 03:02 AM
Its unbelievable man..im sick of this crap..even if the Celtics win the championship I prob will no longer post here anyways..i can never have a debate without being called a bandwagoner its gotten to the point where its just way too annoying to put up with.
This is what you pmed me.

I lived in a town called Hull for most of my life..ive recently moved to South Boston..I lived in Italy for a couple years also.

This is what I found from a post by Thetruth834

i wish i could but i live in needham,ma.Like tommy says the red head from needham

http://insidehoops.yuku.com/reply/57289#reply-57289

You tell me...Does this match up?

I wanted to beleive you :(

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 03:03 AM

Don't let 'em get to you man. It's just the damn internet and message boards. Continue to rep your team and ignore the haters. Apparently I get under alot of people's skin myself. :lol They talk crap about me and I just laugh it off. In fact, it's somewhat flattering. :oldlol:

p.s. GO LAKERS!!!!!! :cheers:

High Potential

Sherlock Holmes strikes again!!!

LakersDynasty
:lol nice detective work.

statman32
No, I actually said myself that I was Bruinlove:lol

Statman is more like the Maxwell Smart of ISH. Awkward looking and comical.
Actually I called you out after one of your first couple posts. :rolleyes:

Cant you just stick to basketball instead of insulting? :rolleyes:

Poseidon

You're annoying as hell and funny at the same time. :banana:

statman32
06-10-2008, 03:04 AM
You're annoying as hell and funny at the same time. :banana:
The same could be said about you. I guess I'm flattered. :cheers:

High Potential
06-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Actually I called you out after one of your first couple posts. :rolleyes:

Cant you just stick to basketball instead of insulting? :rolleyes:
Hey statty, it's just a playful jab! No harm meant! Nice detective work btw, you're better than Macguyver.

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 03:05 AM
The same could be said about you. I guess I'm flattered. :cheers:

:applause: Exactly!

letsdothis
06-10-2008, 03:06 AM

Hey Truth, don't waste your time arguing LakerDynasty. Even lakers fans are sick of that guy. He's obviously never been to an away game and realized how retarded it is for the home team to inflict physical harm on you over a game. it's only a game.

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 03:07 AM

I simply said I lived in needham because Tommy always said it and I didnt want people to know where I lived..

I actually just remembered the password to that account..and im logged on now.

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 03:07 AM
Hey statty, it's just a playful jab! No harm meant! Nice detective work btw, you're better than Macguyver.

Until statman32 can take a ballpoint pen and make a rocket launcher out of it, please don't put his name in the same sentence as MacGuyver! :no:

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Hey Truth, don't waste your time arguing LakerDynasty. Even lakers fans are sick of that guy. He's obviously never been to an away game and realized how retarded it is for the home team to inflict physical harm on you over a game. it's only a game.
:lol Wonder who's alias this is. Can statman solve another mystery?

High Potential
06-10-2008, 03:08 AM
That's just like a bandwagoner Celtics fan to say:rolleyes:

ZeN
06-10-2008, 03:09 AM

So the truth is indeed revealed!:lol

High Potential
06-10-2008, 03:09 AM
Until statman32 can take a ballpoint pen and make a rocket launcher out of it, please don't put his name in the same sentence as MacGuyver! :no:
Encyclopedia Brown then? Nancy Drew? :confusedshrug:

TruthKGRay3412
06-10-2008, 03:10 AM
http://i26.tinypic.com/23lxxcy.jpg

I hope this puts an end to all that bandwagon non sense..idiots.:rolleyes:

insidehoops
06-10-2008, 03:11 AM

That's idiotic and kinda disgusting.

People have the right to not be physically assaulted, especially due to cheering at a sporting event the way they want to.

It's a game. It isn't supposed to involve getting beaten up.

LakersDynasty
Come this way sir. We need to interrogate you. Stat, work your magic on this imposter.

High Potential
http://i26.tinypic.com/23lxxcy.jpg

I hope this puts an end to all that bandwagon non sense..idiots.:rolleyes:
You mean ISH Nancy Drew let us down????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

statman32
I simply said I lived in needham because Tommy always said it and I didnt want people to know where I lived..

I actually just remembered the password to that account..and im logged on now.

Ok so you arent a bandwagoner but instead just a weird kid.

:D

High Potential
06-10-2008, 03:12 AM

People have the right to not be physically assaulted, especially due to cheering at a sporting event the way they want to.

That isn't what they say in Italy, Spain and England, countries that some consider to be more "civilized" than the United States.

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 03:13 AM
Encyclopedia Brown then? Nancy Drew? :confusedshrug:

Too ugly to be Nancy Drew. I'm thinking more like Angela Lansbury.

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 03:13 AM

Beating a dead horse Jeff. I explained few pages ago that I was emotional last night and the post was over the top.

High Potential
06-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Too ugly to be Nancy Drew. I'm thinking more like Angela Lansbury.
How about Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, from The Mixed Up Files Of???

insidehoops
06-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Beating a dead horse Jeff. I explained few pages ago that I was emotional last night and the post was over the top.

Ah, gotcha.

Yeah I only got to page 3

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 03:20 AM
How about Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, from The Mixed Up Files Of???

What about Barnaby Jones?

statman32
06-10-2008, 03:23 AM
What about Barnaby Jones?
I'll take that.

http://www.space-debris.com/spy_ebsen_meriw_barnaby.jpg

:pimp:

Myth
06-10-2008, 03:24 AM
Found another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHRR7l9Rw-w

Looks like a Celtic fan and some Laker fans are talking trash. A Laker fan throws the first punch so the Celtic fan retaliates. Next thing you know, all the other Laker fans start attacking the Celtic fan, including 1 guy throwing a chair. What cowards, especially the chair thrower. Outnumbering him wasn't enough?

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 03:25 AM
I'll take that.

And I'll take that chick over his left shoulder. If I'm not mistaken, she played "Catwoman" in the Batman TV series with Adam West.

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 03:26 AM
Found another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHRR7l9Rw-w

Looks like a Celtic fan and some Laker fans are talking trash. A Laker fan throws the first punch so the Celtic fan retaliates. Next thing you know, all the other Laker fans start attacking the Celtic fan, including 1 guy throwing a chair. What cowards, especially the chair thrower. Outnumbering him wasn't enough?

I would've punched that idiot wearing a Jordan Farmar jersey. :oldlol:

LakersDynasty
06-10-2008, 03:34 AM
WoW... Im a celtic's here in the OC, like a 30 min drive to staples center. But dang that guy was retarded, why the hell would you wear a celtic's jersey there, specially when its during the finals.

he had it coming. I am a C's fan in Cali and I know better. That dude was plain dumb. Celtics in 7. Maybe your young team will get it next year.

aznboy2k2
06-10-2008, 04:54 AM

I hope Kobe rapes you.

Actually, I don't know, it being Kobe and all, you might like it.

aznboy2k2
06-10-2008, 04:57 AM
"It's more than that to me. It's LIFE for me. That's my family, my blood. The other guys are my enemy and need to be wiped off the earth. That's just how I see it." - LakerDynasty

I don't even think Kobe feels this way about the Lakers.

Wow, I guess that makes you #1.

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 04:57 AM
I hope Kobe rapes you.

Actually, I don't know, it being Kobe and all, you might like it.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/ricer12/cold.gif

aznboy2k2
06-10-2008, 04:58 AM

Celtics 2.
Lakers 0.

and a crying Poseidon :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 05:00 AM
Celtics 2.
Lakers 0.

and a crying Poseidon :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why are you always so angry and bitter?

I'm serious.

No really.

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 05:05 AM
"It's more than that to me. It's LIFE for me. That's my family, my blood. The other guys are my enemy and need to be wiped off the earth. That's just how I see it." - LakerDynasty

I don't even think Kobe feels this way about the Lakers.

Wow, I guess that makes you #1.

http://prblog.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/number_one.jpg

aznboy2k2
06-10-2008, 05:05 AM
Why are you always so angry and bitter?

I'm serious.

No really.

Cause I want you.

Poseidon
06-10-2008, 05:12 AM
Cause I want you.

All you had to do was be direct and ask kindly, gently and passionately. I don't like to play games (unless it's naked Twister).

A.M.G.
06-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Ehh, I admit my post about wiping the enemies off the earth (:lol ) was over the top and came off cheesy, just was trying to say I would stick up for Laker fans if it came to a situation like that and the other team's fan provoked the fight. Last night's bad officiating had me overly emotional. With that being said, I still don't give a **** about most poster's opinions here (minus guys like stat). If I don't view you as a rational poster your opinions are meaningless to me.
It came off cheesy? More like psychopathic.

Look, the argument in this thread can easily be summed up: Those Lakers fans were *****-ass cowards, and should be banned for life from Staples Center. If you would be willing to fight the Celtics fan 1v1, fine. You're still probably going to get tackled by security and arrested, but at least its a fair fight. But if you would join in a gang beating of an opposing fan, and think of it as "sticking up for Lakers fans," then you're just a cowardly moron. And the officiating wasn't bad. Was it worse than that blatant foul by Fisher on Barry not being called in game 4 against the Spurs?

It is pretty ironic and hypocritical that you only value the opinions of "rational posters" when you have already demonstrated yourself to be totally irrational, emotionally unstable, and basically an overall world-class internet moron. Why should we value your opinions? Well, no matter how you respond to that question, we don't.

Mr_Basketball#1
06-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Damn did that guy throw a chair in the vid?

MaxFly
06-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Pathetic.

From what I've read....it was a bunch of drunk Mexican hoodlems who started the brawl (surprise, surprise). Another reason why the borders need to be closed. :rolleyes:

Republicans will be campaigning off of this game alone... :oldlol:

Mr_Basketball#1
06-10-2008, 11:31 AM

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty

Hey celtics bandwagon rider, hit me up when you drop $500 on tickets to see your team win a championship in person. I'm not mad at all about the smack down the Celtics are laying on the Lakers. In fact I am happy for the Celtic fans that have been on this board since day 1 (maxfly, etc). With that being said, the series is not over. You? You get no respect. I've already experienced my team win 3 championships (1 in person) and making it to the finals 6 times while I was/am a fan. Laker fans have absolutely no reason to be bitter about the Celtics unless they were watching ball during the Bill Russell era. Do you even know who Bill Russell is? I can bet I been to more Laker games this season than you've been to Celtic games this season. And the funny thing? I don't even live in California.

Qwyjibo
06-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Geez, some people in this thread. Obviously fighting over sports and ganging up on one guy is weak in general... except when it's a Boston fan. You people remember the Simpsons episode where Lionel Hutz imagines the "world without lawyers"? A world without Boston fans would be the exact same. The Lakers fans here were only looking out for the good of the entire world.

A.M.G.
06-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Geez, some people in this thread. Obviously fighting over sports and ganging up on one guy is weak in general... except when it's a Boston fan. You people remember the Simpsons episode where Lionel Hutz imagines the "world without lawyers"? A world without Boston fans would be the exact same. The Lakers fans here were only looking out for the good of the entire world.
Wait a second... that is the smartest thing I've ever heard anyone say in my entire life. **** Boston fans. But also **** stupid, delusional Lakers fans.

LakersLaLaLand
06-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Damn did that guy throw a chair in the vid?

Actually two folding chairs latched together.

EricForman
06-10-2008, 01:24 PM

Hey celtics bandwagon rider, hit me up when you drop $500 on tickets to see your team win a championship in person. I'm not mad at all about the smack down the Celtics are laying on the Lakers. In fact I am happy for the Celtic fans that have been on this board since day 1 (maxfly, etc). With that being said, the series is not over. You? You get no respect. I've already experienced my team win 3 championships (1 in person) and making it to the finals 6 times while I was/am a fan. Laker fans have absolutely no reason to be bitter about the Celtics unless they were watching ball during the Bill Russell era. Do you even know who Bill Russell is? I can bet I been to more Laker games this season than you've been to Celtic games this season. And the funny thing? I don't even live in California.

ok so u see more laker games, what does that prove?

i talked to allan houston in feb in person when he was in HK. So does that give me some power over NY fans who has never talked to Houston? :confusedshrug:

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-10-2008, 01:27 PM
i talked to allan houston in feb in person when he was in HK. So does that give me some power over NY fans who has never talked to Houston?

who gives a sht? and why are u jumping in the middle of my conversation? i'm sure the bandwagon rider can speak for himself. oh and i talked to magic johnson, dr. j juluis erving and byron scott in person....and your bragging about having a CONvo with allen houston? lol, what a joke.

Sicknote
06-10-2008, 01:39 PM
It would suck if the Celtics fans were sitting quietly enjoying the game, but I [b]highly[/b[ doubt that. :oldlol:

dhenk
06-10-2008, 01:55 PM
who gives a sht? and why are u jumping in the middle of my conversation? i'm sure the bandwagon rider can speak for himself. oh and i talked to magic johnson, dr. j juluis erving and byron scott in person....and your bragging about having a CONvo with allen houston? lol, what a joke.

If you don

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-10-2008, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE]If you don

Myth
06-10-2008, 04:23 PM
but i was talking a specific person. and that individual wasn't you. crack is evil. being an unoriginal assshole who can't mind his business is even worse. lol bragging about meeting alan houston, lmfao. you made your presence in this thread, now have a nice day. alan houston. :roll:

I don't believe he was bragging. He was trying to make a point. How did you miss that? :confusedshrug:

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-10-2008, 04:25 PM
I don't believe he was bragging. He was trying to make a point. How did you miss that?

look at my post count. i don't have time for small talk. if you would like to contribute something noteworthy or you have some good information for me, this will be the last time i am responding to unnesscary comments. oh and i was being sarcastic, how did you miss that? no response needed, have a great week. good luck celtics, GO LAKERS!

Myth
06-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Because your sarcasm was poorly used.