Heat
PG Jwill
SG Wade
SF Posey
PF Haslem
C Shaq

~LA's fine$t~
06-22-2008, 07:26 PM
No answer for Shaquille, so probably Miami.

Make It Rain
06-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Obviously the Lakers. That Heat title team was a joke. They Lakers could probably win without Kobe. The team this year is stacked.

miles berg
06-22-2008, 07:29 PM
No doubt Miami.

TheAnswer
06-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Miami wins it 4-3

iggy>
miami

bigkingsfan
Miami because they have Posey..

Interminator
06-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Miami.

People are forgetting how good Wade was during that NBA Finals,He had the best Finals performance of the past 10 years or more.

Voulnet
06-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Lakers. Wade wouldn't, and shouldn't, go to the free throw line because someone stared at him.

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-22-2008, 07:34 PM
do we a healthy bynum? obviously gives us a better shot.

1~Gibson~1
06-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Which team wins in a 7 game series.

Lakers
PG Fisher
SG Kobe
SF Vlad
PF Odom
C Gasol

Heat
PG Jwill
SG Wade
SF Posey
PF Haslem
C ShaqPosey didnt start, Antoine Walker did

kgisbigticket
06-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Posey didnt start, Antoine Walker did

Yeah but he would start to defend Kobe though.

ConanRulesNBC
06-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Heat. Shaq was still pretty good then and Wade was awesome. Though... the defense wouldn't have been as great as Boston's so Kobe would have had a really good series.

ZeN
06-22-2008, 07:40 PM
People forgett that the lakers were no slouches in the first three rounds of the playoffs..

And the miami heat of 2006 cannot be compared to the Celtics of this year...

Lakers would have no answer for Shaq....

Yet still... it would be the lakers shooting the lights out... and winning...

Make It Rain
06-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Wade's the only player the Lakers have to account for. He's the nightmare. Shaq'll get his. But the Lakers on offense is just straight ridiculous. Gasol, Odom, Sasha, Radmanovic, Farmar, Fisher.

iggy>
06-22-2008, 07:59 PM
People forgett that the lakers were no slouches in the first three rounds of the playoffs..

And the miami heat of 2006 cannot be compared to the Celtics of this year...

Lakers would have no answer for Shaq....

Yet still... it would be the lakers shooting the lights out... and winning...
ummmm, no. the heat were not the celtics but they still had a top 3 defense that year. so stop being a homer and look at the whole picture.

Voulnet
06-22-2008, 08:06 PM
The only scenario where the Lakers lose in this matchup is if the NBA implements a 4 point shot line.
You know why.

LakersDynasty
06-22-2008, 08:09 PM
ummmm, no. the heat were not the celtics but they still had a top 3 defense that year. so stop being a homer and look at the whole picture.
So were the Spurs and they lost to the Lakers in 5. There's a big difference between being a top 3 defensive team one year and arguably the best defensive team since the late 80's pistons. Celtics defense is just ridiculous, I don't think anyone has seen defense like this in a long time.

If the Lakers can beat a 4 time champion with 3 all stars and the greatest coach in the league in 5 games, then they can take out the Miami Heat.

bladefd
06-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Hack-a-Shaq? Anybody anybody? I was surprised during the Heat-Mavs series that Mavericks didn't use the Hack-a-Shaq maneuver. After this season though, everyone saw what the Spurs did to the Suns. Suns are not winning anything ever again or even reaching the finals ever again if teams do to Shaq what the Spurs did. If you don't stop him physically on the court, stop him by bringing people in just for fouling him. :oldlol:

Mateo
06-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Heat played pretty good defense during the playoffs that year.

rzp
06-22-2008, 08:53 PM
Heat

TmacsRockets
06-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Heat played pretty good defense during the playoffs that year.

Yeah and Wade would outplay Kobe in the finals.

Lebron23
06-22-2008, 11:27 PM
http://images.art.com/images/products/large/12233000/12233285.jpg

206kid
06-22-2008, 11:29 PM
The Heat would win, and I'm not just saying that because there my favorite team in the league.

(1) There would be no answer for Shaq, even if he we was old Gasol is too soft and can't stop Shaq.

(2) James Posey would play good defensive on Kobe Bryant so he won't go for 50 every night.

(3) Dwyane Wade would eat the Lakers defensive alive. Gasol is way to slow and soft for Wade's athleticism. He was also shooting well vs. the Mavs too. The Mavs had a better defensive then the 08 Lakers too.

Kobe would have a great series but the Heat would still win the series because of D-Wade, and James Posey's D.

shaoyut
06-22-2008, 11:43 PM
miami with shaq and a unstoppable wade

Wade's Rings
08-17-2015, 05:03 PM
Bump

stalkerforlife
08-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Kobe would have wrecked that team and put a noose on Wade.

Lakers in 6.

Magic 32
08-17-2015, 07:21 PM
Home court would probably decide the series.

But if Kobe played like he did in the first 3 rounds that year it would be a wipeout.

Smoke117
08-17-2015, 07:46 PM
Wade's the only player the Lakers have to account for. He's the nightmare. Shaq'll get his. But the Lakers on offense is just straight ridiculous. Gasol, Odom, Sasha, Radmanovic, Farmar, Fisher.

https://godofall.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/wade-laugh.gif

TripleA
08-17-2015, 07:48 PM
If it is the finals Wade will not be stopped.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 07:49 PM
Would be a really fun series.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-17-2015, 07:56 PM
Shaq be nimble wasn't the offensive player he used to be, but guy still rebounded and played very good defense. Then you had Alonzo Mourning coming off the bench putting in work...

I think the series goes 7, but I would roll with Miami (far more matchups to be exploited on the Lakers). Assuming Wade doesn't shoot an absurd amount of freethrows on TONS of bullshyt calls, this would be a great matchup.

TheMarkMadsen
08-17-2015, 07:59 PM
I would take a healthy Laker team, even if the bench our bench was horrible..

Kobe absolutly went off when playing against O'Neal, and by 08 Kobe had matured to the point where he could efficiently channel that aggression on the basketball court

Kobe averaged 35 ppg on 46% when playing opposite of O'neal

and even led the Lakers to a victory over the 06 HEAT, dropped 37 in both games and split the 06 series 1-1 with Kwame Brown guarding O'Neal..

Gotterdammerung
08-17-2015, 08:25 PM
So were the Spurs and they lost to the Lakers in 5. There's a big difference between being a top 3 defensive team one year and arguably the best defensive team since the late 80's pistons. Celtics defense is just ridiculous, I don't think anyone has seen defense like this in a long time.

If the Lakers can beat a 4 time champion with 3 all stars and the greatest coach in the league in 5 games, then they can take out the Miami Heat.
By 2008, Tim Duncan was in a steep decline. He couldn't score on Gasol in that series - a pathetic sight. :facepalm

He did not get out of this slow slide to mediocrity until 2011-2012 season when he lost weight and changed his game, and the Spurs turned into an offensive machine as a result.

Smoke117
08-18-2015, 03:44 AM
Wait...did people actually watch the 08 Celtics vs Laker series? People are acting like the Celtics were triple teaming when they were rarely even doubling Kobrick. The fact of the matter is by 08 Kobe was mostly a jump shooter...its why Ray Allen could be effective against him in the 08 and 10 finals defending him even at his age...Kobe was much more likely to take the 18 foot jump shot than try and get to the rim. He has always been more likely to go to the jump shot than drive in general (which is why his comparison to Jordan makes no sense...as up until he got around 29 himself he was always trying to get to the rim), but by the 2008 season he was ALWAYS more likely to settle for the jumper than go to the rim.

The reason I bring this up is...do people actually think he would do better against Dwade defending than Allen and Pierce?...because that's hilarious. It's not like the Heat didn't have able rim protectors either with Shaq and Zo. Alonzo was huge during the regular season, but because of match ups really didn't play all that much in the playoffs and especially in the finals...and that makes sense. The Mavs were a jump shooting team, period. That's just who they were and Alonzo just didn't make a lot of sense to be out there as far as match ups go. The Lakers of 08-10 were built on that huge front court though. (something cryant fans put aside to prop up their lover) Zo would be out there a lot vs them and he was a complete monster off the bench those seasons. Easily the most effective defensive player in the league when he was on the court in 05, 06, 07.

It's just absurd to say Kobe would do better vs the Heat when being defended by a guy who is a better defensive player than Allen or Pierce and especially when the Celtics rarely went to double him. Maybe that says more about Kobe than anything else? For all this dick sucking he gets he couldn't even go off on a past his prime Ray Allen who just had double ankle surgery during the preseason and spent the entire season working his way back. Though to be fair to Ray he is an underrated 1 on 1 defensive player and RARELY ever falls for shot fakes...which was Kobe's bread and butter to get to the rim by this time.

Magic 32
08-18-2015, 04:05 AM
Wait...did people actually watch the 08 Celtics vs Laker series? People are acting like the Celtics were triple teaming when they were rarely even doubling Kobrick. The fact of the matter is by 08 Kobe was mostly a jump shooter...its why Ray Allen could be effective against him in the 08 and 10 finals defending him even at his age...Kobe was much more likely to take the 18 foot jump shot than try and get to the rim. He has always been more likely to go to the jump shot than drive in general (which is why his comparison to Jordan makes no sense...as up until he got around 29 himself he was always trying to get to the rim), but by the 2008 season he was ALWAYS more likely to settle for the jumper than go to the rim.

The reason I bring this up is...do people actually think he would do better against Dwade defending than Allen and Pierce?...because that's hilarious. It's not like the Heat didn't have able rim protectors either with Shaq and Zo. Alonzo was huge during the regular season, but because of match ups really didn't play all that much in the playoffs and especially in the finals...and that makes sense. The Mavs were a jump shooting team, period. That's just who they were and Alonzo just didn't make a lot of sense to be out there as far as match ups go. The Lakers of 08-10 were built on that huge front court though. Zo would be out there a lot vs them and he was a complete monster off the bench those seasons. Easily the most effective defensive player in the league when he was on the court in 05, 06, 07.

It's just absurd to say Kobe would do better vs the Heat when being defended by a guy who is a better defensive player than Allen or Pierce and especially when the Celtics rarely went to double him. Maybe that says more about Kobe than anything else? For all this dick sucking he gets he couldn't even go off on a past his prime Ray Allen who just had double ankle surgery during the preseason and spent the entire season working his way back. Though to be fair to Ray he is an underrated 1 on 1 defensive player and RARELY ever falls for shot fakes...which was Kobe's bread and butter to get to the rim by this time.

In what game did Ray stop Kobe?

Game 2 in 2010? when Ray flopped Kobe out of the game?

It was Pierce, Posey and Tony Allen that did the most to bother Kobe.

Magic 32
08-18-2015, 04:08 AM
By 2008, Tim Duncan was in a steep decline. He couldn't score on Gasol in that series - a pathetic sight. :facepalm

Pau did &

Smoke117
08-18-2015, 04:20 AM
In what game did Ray stop Kobe?

Game 2 in 2010? when Ray flopped Kobe out of the game?

It was Pierce, Posey and Tony Allen that did the most to bother Kobe.

I'm just laughing...you are basically one of the biggest kobe dick suckers here...who literally goes into every thread against kobe or for lebron just to make some snide remark like you mean something. You dont mean shit to nobody kiddo. For all your remarks, Ray defended Kobe more than anyone in the 2008 and 2010 series...Kobe couldn't go off on ANYBODY on the celtics...even Ray Allen a guy who had a reputation as a poor defensive player. I noticed you didn't try and deny that Kobe wasn't even doubled most of the time...it was almost always one on one because that's how the Celtics played defense...and it's why Dwade ate up Ray Ray in the 2010 playoffs...which Kobe didn't even come close to doing lol. Kobe is so good though? such a terrific scorer...I mean he scored 81 points against the pathetic and horrific raptors right? I mean 81 points in a game and couldn't even go off against Ray Allen in 2010 when he Ray was 34? I guess He's not that great if he can't even go off with the Celtics defending him one on one with Ray Allen.

Magic 32
08-18-2015, 04:25 AM
I'm just laughing...you are basically one of the biggest kobe dick suckers here...who literally goes into every thread against kobe or for lebron just to make some snide remark like you mean something. You dont mean shit to nobody kiddo. For all your remarks, Ray defended Kobe more than anyone in the 2008 and 2010 series...Kobe couldn't go off on ANYBODY on the celtics...even Ray Allen a guy who had a reputation as a poor defensive player. I noticed you didn't try and deny that Kobe wasn't even doubled most of the time...it was almost always one on one because that's how the Celtics played defense...and it's why Dwade ate up Ray Ray in the 2010 playoffs...which Kobe didn't even come close to doing lol. Kobe is so good though? such a terrific scorer...I mean he scored 81 points against the pathetic and horrific raptors right? I mean 81 points in a game and couldn't even go off against Ray Allen in 2010 when he Ray was 34? I guess He's not that great if he can't even go off with the Celtics defending him one on one with Ray Allen.

Can you name a game instead of whining? Because I have all of those finals games. Please.....name a game. Let's go.

And you can't use these games because Kobe was scoring on Ray without any problems. So don't use any of them please...

Game 2
Game 3

Game 1
Game 4
Game 5
Game 6

Oh and Kobe scored 62 points against the WC champs in 2006. And he is the only player to score 40+ against the Spurs in the playoffs and win (twice by the way).

So come up with something more original than hating on the 81 point game (absurd by the way).

Smoke117
08-18-2015, 05:28 AM
Can you name a game instead of whining? Because I have all of those finals games. Please.....name a game. Let's go.

And you can't use these games because Kobe was scoring on Ray without any problems. So don't use any of them please...

Game 2
Game 3

Game 1
Game 4
Game 5
Game 6

Oh and Kobe scored 62 points against the WC champs in 2006. And he is the only player to score 40+ against the Spurs in the playoffs and win (twice by the way).

So come up with something more original than hating on the 81 point game (absurd by the way).

You're adorable. You went through all those key pushes for something I didn't even read. I guess you win...lol. I already pushed your shit in once...and i'm not quite in the mood to again...yet.

Gileraracer
08-18-2015, 05:43 AM
No answer for Shaquille, so probably Miami.

2006 is not that 3peat Shaq we knew, he was old and fat, averaging 14 / 10.

Heat 06 was a joke, Wade had around 16 FTA per game, some of these calls where straight bull$h!t.
Everytime he couldn't score the refs blew the whistle.

aj1987
08-18-2015, 08:21 AM
2006 is not that 3peat Shaq we knew, he was old and fat, averaging 14 / 10.

Heat 06 was a joke, Wade had around 16 FTA per game, some of these calls where straight bull$h!t.
Everytime he couldn't score the refs blew the whistle.
And Dirk averaged 0.9 fewer FT's than Wade that entire PO's.

Right here:

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=126843

Interesting facts:

In this playoff run, Dirk Nowitzki sets a record for must FT's hit during the playoffs shooting 209-229. Wade on the other hand shoots 202-250 with both players playing 23 games in the playoffs that year. For a player who is more of a slasher, Wade only managed to get 21 more free throws? :rolleyes:

Furthermore, Wade shot 10 and 14 free throws in the first two games, so its not like he just got more free throws the next few games. He was already getting to the line a lot.

The total foul count in the series was 146 fouls committed by the Miami Heat and 160 fouls committed by the Mavericks. Fairly equal if anything.

Furthermore, it's amazing it was soo close considering the Heat have Shaq and Wade on their team. Wade is a driver who gets a lot of free throws anyway, and Shaq is a guy who teams love to send to the line. Also, the Mavericks were more of a jumpshooting team, with most of their driving coming from Harris and Howard.

Quick facts:
--Miami outrebounded the Mavs in 4 of the 6 games in the series.
--In the 4 games Miami won, they shot better in 3 of those matchups, with the only time they shot worse being by .8 of a %.
--Miami shot less threes then the Dallas team in 5 of the 6 games. The one time they shot more threes then the Dallas team, they lost.

Game 3:
Mavericks up 83-71 with 8:30 left. A lot of people claim that the refs took over here and helped guide Wade to victory.
Up to the 3rd quarter Wade had shot 15 free throws. In the 4th quarter, Wade shot only 3 free throws, and only 1 free throw within the 8:30 left. So the two other free throws he shot were before the 12 point lead the Mavs had.

Not to mention with the game score was 97-95 in favor of the Heat with 3 seconds to go and Dirk gets given 2 free throws. So the Mavs were given a chance to tie the game, and Dirk only hit 1 of 2 free throws to make the score 97-96 in favor of the Heat.

So in actual fact, Wade got no free throws in that 8:30, due to the free throws he recieved being out of desperation and the Mavs hacking to be able to get another shot off. So a total of 0 shooting fouls were called for Wade in the 4th.

Game 4:
98-74 win for the Heat. Mavs shot 31% and Wade had 9 free throws. Nothing to talk about really. Mavs completely outplayed.

Game 5:
This is the game where Wade goes onto shoot as many free throws as the entire Dallas team. 21-25 went Wade and 21-25 went Dallas. Game went into overtime as well.
Wade had 22 points going into the 4th quarter. Wade scored 17 in the 4th quarter with the last 6 points all coming from jumpers. Even the game tying shot was a jumper to level the game at 93-93 with 2 seconds left. No free throws needed. 7 of Wade's 17 points came from FT's. So he basically maintained his average foul shot per quarter rate in the 4th.

Then in the overtime, the score was 100-99 in favor of the Mavs with 2 seconds left and Wade was given 2 free throws. As many of you know, at the time there was great debate as to whether this was a foul or not. The play involved Harris and Nowitzki both hacking Wade and Nowitzki being called for the foul.

http://espn.go.com/photo/2006/0618/nba_g_wade_395.jpg

That was the play for those who have forgot. Many people say this wasn't a foul. Now take a look at what happened on this play:

http://i.imgur.com/NKVuJ3u.gif
Harris' leg clearly fouling Wade.

Also:
Dirk giving Wade a huge shove, just look at the amount of contact.

http://i6.tinypic.com/14vo5n7.jpg

Not to mention Harris grabbed Wade's other hand on the way to the basket, but I don't have a picture. He didn't just slap it, but grabbed it and didn't allow Wade to have shooting motion. That is a foul even in late game situations. Two players hacking and getting a huge amount of contact. On his leg, one arm and pushing on his back. That has to get called even in the dying seconds.

EDIT: Picture found.

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1121/nba_g_wade_600.jpg

Harris' grabbing Wade's shooting arm, pretty much not allowing a shot to be attempted.

Game 6:

Heat win the championship with a 95-92 win. No controversy here

Wade had the best Finals performance in NBA History... Putting the team on his back in the Final 4 games (all wins) and scored over 35 pts per game in each one:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerformances-1

^ GREATEST Finals Performance EVER !!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6013055&postcount=19

[QUOTE=ImKobe]The opposing team couldn't stop Wade without fouling, so he exploited that and won his team the game? :oldlol:

They changed the rules to get the scoring back up after the 04 season, handchecking was made illegal. It's why guys like Kobe,Lebron and AI had huge gains in the PPG department in 05-06, they learned how to exploit the new rules that favored the offensive player.

Here's a good post

[QUOTE]From his Blog Maverick weblog, Mark Cuban's article 'If It

Gileraracer
08-18-2015, 08:58 AM
And Dirk averaged 0.9 fewer FT's than Wade that entire PO's.

Idiot.

Talking about finals.

Dirk: 55 FTA
Wade: 97 FTA

----

Heat: 207 FTA
Mavs: 155 FTA
Difference: 52 FTA
Games played: 6

Let me help you, I don't think you can do it: 52/6 = 8,7

so every game they had the chance to get nearly 9 extra points with free throws.

Heat won:
3rd Game by 2 points
5th game by 1 Point
6th game by 3 points

thank the refs.

But since your Quote Comes from a guy called "Heat007" I don't think he is biased.

Idiot.

aj1987
08-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Talking about finals.

Dirk: 55 FTA
Wade: 97 FTA

----

Heat: 207 FTA
Mavs: 155 FTA
Difference: 52 FTA
Games played: 6

Let me help you, I don't think you can do it: 52/6 = 8,7

so every game they had the chance to get nearly 9 extra points with free throws.
Wade, arguably the GOAT slasher not names MJ, and Shaq accounted for ~75% of those FT's. Tell me again why the Mav's deserve the same number of FT's as the Heat?

Heat won:
3rd Game by 2 points
5th game by 1 Point
6th game by 3 points
Game 3:

Miami got 8 more FT's than Dallas. The Heat attempted 9 in the 4th and Dallas attempted 6. 4 of those FT's were due to intentional fouling by the Mav's. Oh, and Wade scored 13 points on jumpers and layups in the 4th. The game was actually tied at 95 with ~25 seconds to go and GP hit the go ahead jumper. Where were the refs then? Guess what? Literally a couple of seconds after GP hit that mid-range jumper from the left, Dirk gets 2 FT's and he choked.

Game 5 (from the previous post since you obviously didn't read it):

This is the game where Wade goes onto shoot as many free throws as the entire Dallas team. 21-25 went Wade and 21-25 went Dallas. Game went into overtime as well.
Wade had 22 points going into the 4th quarter. Wade scored 17 in the 4th quarter with the last 6 points all coming from jumpers. Even the game tying shot was a jumper to level the game at 93-93 with 2 seconds left. No free throws needed. 7 of Wade's 17 points came from FT's. So he basically maintained his average foul shot per quarter rate in the 4th.

Then in the overtime, the score was 100-99 in favor of the Mavs with 2 seconds left and Wade was given 2 free throws. As many of you know, at the time there was great debate as to whether this was a foul or not. The play involved Harris and Nowitzki both hacking Wade and Nowitzki being called for the foul.

http://i.imgur.com/U1JoYjW.jpg

That was the play for those who have forgot. Many people say this wasn't a foul. Now take a look at what happened on this play:

http://i.imgur.com/NKVuJ3u.gif
Harris' leg clearly fouling Wade.

Also:
Dirk giving Wade a huge shove, just look at the amount of contact.

http://i.imgur.com/btrM6Eo.jpg

Not to mention Harris grabbed Wade's other hand on the way to the basket, but I don't have a picture. He didn't just slap it, but grabbed it and didn't allow Wade to have shooting motion. That is a foul even in late game situations. Two players hacking and getting a huge amount of contact. On his leg, one arm and pushing on his back. That has to get called even in the dying seconds.

EDIT: Picture found.

http://i.imgur.com/LyMVbv9.jpg

Harris' grabbing Wade's shooting arm, pretty much not allowing a shot to be attempted.

thank the refs.
No thanks. I'll thank Riley for drafting Wade and acquiring Shaq.

But since your Quote Comes from a guy called "Heat007" I don't think he is biased.
Must be hard to deal with FACTS.

I'm an idiot.
Yes. Yes you are.

JohnnySic
08-18-2015, 09:27 AM
7 game series. Heat win. Antoine Walker is the difference. :lol :lol

Gileraracer
08-18-2015, 09:34 AM
Wade, arguably the GOAT slasher not names MJ, and Shaq accounted for ~75% of those FT's. Tell me again why the Mav's deserve the same number of FT's as the Heat?

Pointless to discuss with a completely biased miami heat stan about a Miami Heat title I guess.

:confusedshrug:

aj1987
08-18-2015, 09:38 AM
Pointless to discuss with a completely biased miami heat stan about a Miami Heat title I guess.

:confusedshrug:
In other words, you're an idiot who can't backup your shit with FACTS.

Wade's Rings
08-18-2015, 09:49 AM

What's also crazy is Dirk shot 21 less Total Free Throws than Wade the entire Playoffs. 71% of Dirk's shots were jumpshots(or atleast taken 10+ feet out) yet he almost matched Prime Wade(57% of shots were jumpshots) in Total Free Throw Attempts.

Gileraracer
08-18-2015, 09:51 AM

In other words I am not interessted in any Kind of discussion with retards.

aj1987
08-18-2015, 09:55 AM
What's also crazy is Dirk shot 21 less Total Free Throws than Wade the entire Playoffs. 71% of Dirk's shots were jumpshots(or atleast taken 10+ feet out) yet he almost matched Prime Wade(57% of shots were jumpshots) in Total Free Throw Attempts.
In the Finals, 87% of Dirks shots were jumpshots, where as, Wade was at 64%. 80% of Dirks shots came outside 10ft. 49% for Wade. Oh, and Wade took 34 more shots than Dirk, which is ~6 per game. People still wonder why Wade shot so many FT's.... :facepalm

In other words I am a retard.
FTFY.

Wade's Rings
08-18-2015, 10:00 AM
In the Finals, 87% of Dirks shots were jumpshots, where as, Wade was at 64%. 80% of Dirks shots came outside 10ft. 49% for Wade. Oh, and Wade took 34 more shots than Dirk, which is ~6 per game. People still wonder why Wade shot so many FT's.... :facepalm

:applause:

f0und
08-18-2015, 10:24 AM
miami had a some defensive specialists(posey, shandon) they could throw at kobe to conserve wade's energy. the lakers didnt have anyone to throw at wade. and i dont see kobe chasing wade around all game and remain a reliable first option, not that he was that reliable in the first place.

though shaq wasnt very effective against the mavs bigs, he would absolutely destroy LA's. everytime pau matches up with shaq, he would either get scored on or forced to foul.

wade was on a tear. as good as he was in the finals, you could say he was better in the ECFs against detroit.

and lets not forget, kobe isnt really that great of a finals performer anyways.

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2015, 11:07 AM
Both teams lost the finals (if we account for the rigjob), but I'd prolly take the Lakers.

aj1987
08-18-2015, 11:11 AM
Both teams lost the finals (if we account for the rigjob), but I'd prolly take the Lakers.
:facepalm :facepalm

How are you this dumb?

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2015, 11:15 AM
:facepalm :facepalm

How are you this dumb?

https://i.gyazo.com/0d64eafd967d5c40c512b29e7830a546.png

Gileraracer
08-18-2015, 11:39 AM
Heat 2006 was rigged, I was a retard

Finally you got it :applause:

aj1987
08-18-2015, 11:42 AM
Finally you got it :applause:
Still waiting for you refute a SINGLE point in my post with FACTS, altfag.

brownmamba00
08-18-2015, 11:44 AM
if you account the rigjob you should put in boston in there instead of LA

Gileraracer
08-18-2015, 11:53 AM
Still waiting for you refute a SINGLE point in my post with FACTS, altfag.

Go on, argue with TMac

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26228

Unfortunately I don't have enough pacience for your, let's say "disability".

aj1987
08-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Go on, argue with TMac

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26228

Unfortunately I don't have enough pacience for your, let's say "disability".
Are you mentally challenged? T-Mac is literally saying what you are. 0 FACTS to backup salty AF claims.

"Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it
seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was
rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA...."

2nd round virgin being salty AF.

Still waiting for your retarded ass to refute ANY of my points.

WayOfWade
08-18-2015, 12:12 PM
I think it'd come down to who can dominate more between Wade and Kobe. Wade was the difference maker in 06', rigged or not. But if Kobe can in anyway match Wade's output (either by great D or fantastic offense or both), the Lakers take it handily. Allow Wade to put up his legendary performance once again though, and the Heat win in 6 or 7.

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2015, 12:24 PM
if you account the rigjob you should put in boston in there instead of LA

oh right, the Laker fan from California says the 2008 finals were rigged

brownmamba00
08-18-2015, 12:37 PM
oh right, the Laker fan from California says the 2008 finals were rigged
yeah because kg getting away with elbows, illegal screens and straight up murder on pau the first 2 games in the Boston garden should be considered normal. meanwhile kobe was getting touch fouls called that series. FOH. Bet you didn't even watch bball untill '11.

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2015, 12:38 PM
yeah because kg getting away with elbows, illegal screens and straight up murder on pau the first 2 games in the Boston garden should be considered normal. meanwhile kobe was getting touch fouls called that series. FOH. Bet you didn't even watch bball untill '11.

BREAKING AT 11: GUY FROM CALI THINKS 2008 FINALS WERE RIGGED

brownmamba00
08-18-2015, 12:46 PM
ok cool but you should get off my dick now.

triangleoffense
08-18-2015, 12:47 PM
Miami because no Bynum and the all the new Laker players were still learning the triangle.. it might have gone 7 though because the 2008 Celtics were one of the best teams of all time... Pierce, Allen, KG, Rondo all in their primes.