PDA

View Full Version : Who wears jerseys?

Detroitguy113
07-07-2008, 12:24 AM
I've always worn jerseys.. I have a bunch of football ones but started doing basketball ones this year. I have a Sheed white, an AI blue, and a Melo white. I like to get random jerseys that most people don't have, but I like Denver's jerseys so I had to get those two. For football I have Carson Palmer orange, Chad Johnson black, Shawn Merriman blue, Priest Holmes white, and a Matt Leinart white.

I got a few extra bucks to pick up a new jersey.. so I'm about to add one of these.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2955/cartertorontoruz6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2955/cartertorontoruz6.ed2e741beb.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=509&i=cartertorontoruz6.jpg)

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8244/nsprewellbel6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8244/nsprewellbel6.6e1bf32317.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=530&i=nsprewellbel6.jpg)

VC is the man and I don't like the Nets jerseys. The new Raptors jerseys are better, but it's pretty sweet. And Sprewell, Sprewell is Sprewell :)

Killer_Instinct
07-07-2008, 12:49 AM
I wear them to school almost religiously. I have over 16 Basketball Jerseys, a few NFL jerseys, and a couple baseball jerseys.

Nets fan 93
07-07-2008, 02:36 AM
I wear, a VC nets, Retro K-Kidd NJ, Devin Harris NJ, Tim Duncan,

KNOW1EDGE
07-07-2008, 02:45 AM
I got a few jerseys, but i dont wear em that much. My favorite is my Ravens Ed Reed jersey. It is the on-the-field jersey and it cost me a lot of money.

Sonic R
07-07-2008, 06:44 AM
I do

Zak
07-07-2008, 06:46 AM
I would, but I can't really afford them. I only have a T-mac jersey that i wear from time to time.

Detroitguy113
07-07-2008, 12:50 PM
I would, but I can't really afford them. I only have a T-mac jersey that i wear from time to time.

You should buy them on eBay. I got the Merriman one on eBay for like 50 shipped and everything is stitched in.. it's really nice. I got my Iverson and Melo both for around 40 including shipping... where they retail around 80 in stores. The VC and Sprewell I am looking at getting are only going to run me about 20 bucks shipped. It does suck spending extra money, but I buy one every couple months and it doesn't hurt.

And Sonic.. that's sweet man. I am really trying to do something like that.

Buffalobraves
07-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Kevin Durant Yellow, Kevin Durant Green, Kevin Durant White.

CaNt Be ToUcHeD
07-07-2008, 01:40 PM
i gott monta ellis dark blue, dwight howard blue, dr. j throwback on the nets thats red white and blue, ben gordon white and black, billups red, and an OJ mayo high school huntington jersey

Raj Da Dodge
07-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I wear my 3 Rockets jerseys everyday to school and basically everywhere I go, and the 3 jerseys are my T-Mac jersey, Yao Jersey, and my personalized jersey. In total I have like 12 jerseys and I've only bought 3 of them.

Sonic R
07-08-2008, 07:31 PM
I wear my 3 Rockets jerseys everyday to school and basically everywhere I go, and the 3 jerseys are my T-Mac jersey, Yao Jersey, and my personalized jersey. In total I have like 12 jerseys and I've only bought 3 of them.

Back when I was in high school there were 27 teams. In February (1994 and 1995) I wore a jersey of every team for every day and on the last day, I wore my Olympic Barkley jersey.

Raj Da Dodge
07-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Back when I was in high school there were 27 teams. In February (1994 and 1995) I wore a jersey of every team for every day and on the last day, I wore my Olympic Barkley jersey.
dang thats so tight! I wish I had a jersey for every team.

InfamousDX
07-08-2008, 07:55 PM
I Only wear jerseys in the summer... when i can wear a wifebeater underneath. I think it looks stupid to rock them witha tshirt or even cutoff sleeves under. Got a nice collection goin'.

StroShow4
07-08-2008, 09:15 PM
i love wearing jerseys representing my favorite players, although i haven't been wearing them often recently. i'm kind of a collector/wearer, i have ones that i wear and ones that i don't wear.

Steve Nashty
07-08-2008, 09:52 PM
i made a thread recently in the off the court lounge, need some more help tho.

where do y'all get your jerseys, i only have like two websites and they aint cheap, know what i mean?

Killer_Instinct
07-09-2008, 12:57 AM
i made a thread recently in the off the court lounge, need some more help tho.

where do y'all get your jerseys, i only have like two websites and they aint cheap, know what i mean?

Eastbay for me. :confusedshrug:

Detroitguy113
07-09-2008, 12:54 PM
I just bought the Sprewell... should be sweet.

Ebay is really cheap for nice jerseys.. the Sprewell is an old school Nike one and i'm getting it for $23 including shipping. Everything is stitched and all that.. it's not authentic but it's a nice jersey. I'm pumped :)

PistonsFan1119
07-09-2008, 08:57 PM
I still wear jerseys all the time. I wear my Blue Sheed one the most.

Raj Da Dodge
07-09-2008, 09:01 PM
I just bought the Sprewell... should be sweet.

Ebay is really cheap for nice jerseys.. the Sprewell is an old school Nike one and i'm getting it for $23 including shipping. Everything is stitched and all that.. it's not authentic but it's a nice jersey. I'm pumped :)
Ebay is tight for jerseys but my parents don't let me buy on ebay:( I wish they did so I can add to my collection and so I can get/wear a variety of jerseys.

StroShow4
07-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Ebay is tight for jerseys but my parents don't let me buy on ebay:( I wish they did so I can add to my collection and so I can get/wear a variety of jerseys.

ebay is flooded with fakes. be careful.

bossballa
07-09-2008, 11:56 PM
i use to rock jersey everyday back in 2004 and 2005, i got well over 20 jerseys alot are throw backs, so now i just keep them on the walls because they like colector items hahaha

Raj Da Dodge
07-10-2008, 12:30 AM
ebay is flooded with fakes. be careful.
oh really? I didn't know that, thanks for telling me.

Detroitguy113
07-10-2008, 12:49 AM
Ebay is flooded with fake everything.. but if you get a seller that you like it's ussually not a problem. There's 1-2 people that I buy all my football jerseys from and they are all legit.

Raj Da Dodge
07-10-2008, 01:16 AM
oic, but how can u tell if somebody's not fakin it or if they are or aren't legit?

Detroitguy113
07-10-2008, 01:37 AM
I would just look at feedback and read the descriptions well. Use common sense and you'll be fine.

Sonic R
07-10-2008, 07:19 AM
A little know how about the jerseys you already have can help in shopping for jerseys on ebay. Learn how the jersey look and inspect the pics people post. If you cannot tell in the pic, if it looks "stock" or if the seller has too many of the same using the same pics, its a good chance its false…

I have got quite a bit from ebay and have also spotted alot of fakes. Also be familiar with what the players actually wear and such. I'm a collector so I pretty much only look for old jerseys on ebay where as I can buy current jerseys at stores, arenas, and at places like eastbay…

I've seen fake Rodman Pistons jerseys with the current font. The jerseys of the old Pistons is far different than what they wear today…

StroShow4
07-10-2008, 07:55 AM
oic, but how can u tell if somebody's not fakin it or if they are or aren't legit?

-find a picture of the same jersey that you know is 100% legit, such as the actual player wearing it on the court, and make sure all the details are the same.
-make sure the supposed manufacturer is infact the company that made the jersey. some sellers have fakes and put the wrong tags on them, like a champion tag on a jersey which was actually make by reebok or nike.
-if the seller has tons of jerseys selling for next to nothing it's probably too good to be true.

Raj Da Dodge
07-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Oh ok, I see, I get yall now, thanks for the advice:cheers:

Sonic R
07-10-2008, 12:42 PM
like a champion tag on a jersey which was actually make by reebok or nike.

For reference

LJJ
07-10-2008, 03:08 PM
-find a picture of the same jersey that you know is 100% legit, such as the actual player wearing it on the court, and make sure all the details are the same.
-make sure the supposed manufacturer is infact the company that made the jersey. some sellers have fakes and put the wrong tags on them, like a champion tag on a jersey which was actually make by reebok or nike.
-if the seller has tons of jerseys selling for next to nothing it's probably too good to be true.
Personally I don't mind the fakes. Probably even prefer them sometimes.

Some $30 fakes are infinately better than any official replica or swingman jersey. You just gotta make sure the details are correct, because you don't want to end up with something that looks nothing like the real thing. And you should be weary of poor stitching.

Sonic R
07-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Personally I don't mind the fakes. Probably even prefer them sometimes.

Some $30 fakes are infinately better than any official replica or swingman jersey. You just gotta make sure the details are correct, because you don't want to end up with something that looks nothing like the real thing. And you should be weary of poor stitching.

I'll admit that Champion did put out some ridiculous stuff trying to pass off as a replica jersey :lol

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/Sonic__R/100_3665-1.jpg

This is what a replica of a rainbow Nuggets jersey looked like back in 1992! Total lack of rainbow. Some jerseys lacked important detail back when Champion started out but they got better as time went on.

Either way I actually like wearing this Mutombo jersey now. I only wore it like twice back in the 90's because it looked so "fake". It use to be the think of jokes back then

Jay_murray
08-10-2008, 10:52 AM
I occasionally wear jerseys, but most of the time basketball shorts with a casual polo shirt.

Godfather
08-13-2008, 12:18 PM
I wear Jordan

Samurai Swoosh
08-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Not a fan of the basketball jersey look or jersey wearing period. I think it's kind of cliche, and boring. It definetely is played out since 2004 ... On occassion I wear a authentic Cubs Ryne Sandberg jersey or authentic Brian Urlacher jersey but only when I go to games for the Cubs or Bears. Beyond that its kind of ridiculous as a fashion statement. Not a huge fan of wearing another man's name on my back.

vittor14
06-07-2009, 05:53 PM
I have a lot of jerseys but I only use the jerseys to play basketball of go to the beach.sometimes my girlfriend use some to be at home:D

3ball12
06-08-2009, 01:14 PM
only wear them to partys afraid ill get them ruined if i wear them anywhere else

Moose
06-08-2009, 02:05 PM
I use to wear jerseys almost everyday back in (2003-2007). Now that I'm a little bit older, I don't wear them often. I have over 50 jerseys (authentic and swingmen), and I'm looking to sell them for cheap (Starting from $5). I use paypal in case you're wondering.

If anyone's interested, pm me.

Here's a list of jerseys and other stuff I have for sale on Photobucket:

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/goldenjay24/

3ball12
06-08-2009, 06:14 PM
I use to wear jerseys almost everyday back in (2003-2007). Now that I'm a little bit older, I don't wear them often. I have over 50 jerseys (authentic and swingmen), and I'm looking to sell them for cheap (Starting from $5). I use paypal in case you're wondering.

If anyone's interested, pm me.

Here's a list of jerseys and other stuff I have for sale on Photobucket:

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/goldenjay24/

liken that iverson jeresy u have will talk to u soon

Moose
06-08-2009, 09:57 PM
liken that iverson jeresy u have will talk to u soon

Yeah, it won't let me send any messages either. About the jersey, everything on the front page are youth jerseys. Everything else on the side links are men jerseys.

If your still interested in the Iverson jersey, I'm selling it for $5. It has been worn a couple of times, but it's still in excellent condition. Everything is stitched onto the jersey. I'll give it a 9/10 rating with 10 being the highest.

Here's more info on the other jerseys i have for sale:

1. NEW Authentic Reebok #32 Amare Stoudemire Phoenix Suns Road (purple) Jersey 48 (XL)
2. NEW Authentic Reebok #47 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL)
3. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Baron Davis New Orleans Hornets Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL)
4. USED Swingman Nike #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Retro Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL)
5. NEW Swingman Reebok #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey (XL)
6. USED Swingman Reebok #52 Brad Miller Sacramento Kings Home (white) Jersey (XL)
7. NEW Authentic Nike #44 Brian Grant Miami Heat Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
8. USED Authentic Reebok #15 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Road (baby blue) Jersey 58 (XXXL)
9. 9. NEW Authentic Reebok #10 Chad Pennington New York Jets Home (white) Jersey 50 (L)

10. USED Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Retro Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
11. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL)
12. 12. USED Authentic Apex #34 Corliss Williamson Arkansas Razorbacks Road (maroon) Jersey (XL)

13. USED Authentic Reebok #21 Darius Miles Cleveland Cavaliers Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
14. NEW Authentic Adidas #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Alternate (green) Jersey 52 (XXL)
15. NEW Authentic Mitchell & Ness #3 Dra

Moose
06-08-2009, 10:11 PM
If you want more info or pictures on anything else, let me know. If you do buy, I'll give you a sweet deal. If you buy a few jerseys or anything else, I'll give you free shipping with a tracking number.

I sold a few things to a couple of posters here recently.

StroShow4
06-08-2009, 11:26 PM
If you want more info or pictures on anything else, let me know. If you do buy, I'll give you a sweet deal. If you buy a few jerseys or anything else, I'll give you free shipping with a tracking number.

I wish you had that authentic 'Sheed Blazers in 48. I want a 'Sheed blazers.

Splitz77
06-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Celtics Jerseys I have Ray Allens, Paul Pierces and KGs. I also have KG's allstar Jersey as well.

I also have Nate Robinson Jersey (Just cause he's from seattle)

And I have a Dwayne Wade Jersey.

I am saving up to get a Rajon Rondo one right now. :D

3ball12
06-08-2009, 11:43 PM

ill talk to u more about this stuff tommarow
msg me if u got questions or anything

GSW1984
06-08-2009, 11:51 PM
I have a lot of jerseys but I only use the jerseys to play basketball of go to the beach.sometimes my girlfriend use some to be at home:D

Second that one. I love it when my girl wears my old Throwbacks.

Moose
06-09-2009, 11:28 AM
I wish you had that authentic 'Sheed Blazers in 48. I want a 'Sheed blazers.

A Sheed Blazers jersey size 48 is rare nowadays.

ill talk to u more about this stuff tommarow
msg me if u got questions or anything

Sure thing man, keep me updated.

3ball12
06-09-2009, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=Moose]A Sheed Blazers jersey size 48 is rare nowadays.

Sure thing man, keep me updated.[/QUOT

hmmm im gonna have to look at some sizing charts for champion or try on some jerseys made by them at local stores because ive always worn large and maybe a few mediums. So i gotta see how big xlarge will fit on me but ill get back to you when i settle this out

Moose
06-11-2009, 11:19 AM
I'm basically having a fire sale on all my jerseys. If you want me to hold onto anything or if you change your mind, let me know.

StroShow4
06-11-2009, 11:27 AM
I'm basically having a fire sale on all my jerseys. If you want me to hold onto anything or if you change your mind, let me know.

I sent you a PM.

Moose
06-11-2009, 11:38 AM
I sent you a PM.

I just responded. Let me know what you think.

3ball12
06-11-2009, 12:43 PM
I just responded. Let me know what you think.so the

Iverson jersey is a youth a one?
and as far as possible jerseys that u could possibly hold for me are

26. NEW Swingman Nike #6 Kenyon Martin New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey (L)

i reallly wanna get kenyon martins nuggets Xl one but i dont really know how much bigger a XL is to a Large. Moose if u tried a XL jersey on then put on a Large how much of a difference would u feel.. btw im 6 foot 3

Moose
06-11-2009, 12:54 PM
so the Iverson jersey is a youth a one?
and as far as possible jerseys that u could possibly hold for me are

26. NEW Swingman Nike #6 Kenyon Martin New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey (L)

i reallly wanna get kenyon martins nuggets Xl one but i dont really know how much bigger a XL is to a Large. Moose if u tried a XL jersey on then put on a Large how much of a difference would u feel.. btw im 6 foot 3

Yeah, the Iverson retro jersey is a youth size.

Sure, I'll hold onto the Martin Nets jersey for you. But I'm holding onto the Martin Nuggets jersey for a buyer.

Well, when you try on a XL compared to a large, you can fell the difference from the length to the width easily. But since your 6'3, an XL wouldn't feel as bad as you may think.

Here's an updated list of jerseys I currently have for sale.

Jerseys

1. NEW Authentic Reebok #47 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL)
2. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Baron Davis New Orleans Hornets Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL)
3. USED Swingman Nike #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Retro Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL)
4. NEW Swingman Reebok #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey (XL)
5. USED Swingman Reebok #52 Brad Miller Sacramento Kings Home (white) Jersey (XL)
6. NEW Authentic Nike #44 Brian Grant Miami Heat Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
7. USED Authentic Reebok #15 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Road (baby blue) Jersey 58 (XXXL)
8. NEW Authentic Reebok #10 Chad Pennington New York Jets Home (white) Jersey 50 (L)
9. USED Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Retro Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
10. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL)
11. USED Authentic Apex #34 Corliss Williamson Arkansas Razorbacks Road (maroon) Jersey (XL)
12. NEW Authentic Adidas #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Alternate (green) Jersey 52 (XXL)
13. NEW Authentic Mitchell & Ness #3 Dražen Petrović New Jersey Nets Road (blue) Jersey 54 (XXL)
14. NEW Authentic Reebok #42 Elton Brand Los Angeles Clippers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL)
15. NEW Authentic Adidas #8 Ike Diogu Indiana Pacers Home (white) Jersey 40 (M)
16. USED Authentic Champion #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey 40 (M)
17. NEW Authentic Reebok #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
18. NEW Swingman Nike #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XL)
19. NEW Authentic Adidas #23 Jason Richardson Golden State Warriors Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
20. NEW Authentic Champion #55 Jayson Williams New Jersey Nets Alternate (gray) Jersey 52 (XXL)
21. NEW Authentic Champion #7 Jermaine O'Neal Indiana Pacers Road (navy blue) Jersey 48 (XL)
22. USED Authentic Nike #42 Jerry Stackhouse Detroit Pistons Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
23. NEW Swingman Nike #6 Kenyon Martin New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey (L)
24. NEW Authentic Adidas #5 Kevin Garnett Boston Celtics Finals Road (green) Jersey 40 (Medium)
25. NEW Authentic Reebok #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey 48 (XL)
26. NEW Swingman Nike #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey (XL)
27. NEW Swingman Adidas #24 Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey (XL)
28. USED Authentic Reebok #8 Latrell Sprewell New York Knicks Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL)
29. USED Swingman Nike #8 Luke Ridnour Seattle Supersonics Home (white) Jersey (M)
30. NEW Authentic Adidas #20 Manu Ginobili San Antonio Spurs Finals Road (black) Jersey 52 (XXL)
31. NEW Authentic Reebok #31 Nene Denver Nuggets Signed Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL)
32. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Alternate (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
33. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey 48 (XL)
34. NEW Swingman Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Home (white) Jersey (L)
35. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Road (navy blue) Jersey (L)
36. NEW Swingman Nike #34 Paul Pierce Boston Celtics Retro Road (black) Jersey (XL)
37. USED Authentic Reebok #16 Peja Stojakovic Sacramento Kings Road (purple) Jersey 52 (XXL)
38. USED Authentic Nike #30 Rasheed Wallace Portland Trail Blazers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL)
39. NEW Authentic Reebok #32 Shaquille O’Neal Miami Heat Road (black) Jersey 48 (XL)
40. NEW Swingman Nike #31 Shawn Marion Phoenix Suns Road (purple) Jersey (XL)
41. USED Swingman Nike #3 Steve Francis Houston Rockets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL)
42. USED Authentic Nike #10 Tim Hardaway Miami Heat Road (black) Jersey 36 (S)
43. USED Authentic Reebok #11 Yao Ming Houston Rockets Road (red) Jersey 52 (XXL)

I bolded the new ones.

Moose
06-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Bump, in case anyone else is interested.

HylianNightmare
06-17-2009, 05:42 PM
if anyone can get dleague or other minor league jerseys, CBA, ABA, IBL, WBA i'll pay top dollar

and if anyone can get a Sun Ming-Ming jersey you will be my new hero

Maniak
06-17-2009, 11:12 PM
How much do those cost, Moose?

Moose
06-18-2009, 10:30 AM
How much do those cost, Moose?

Depends which jersey; some are $40, $25, $10, and $5. If someone were to buy more than one, I'll sell each other jersey for half the price.

I'll add prices to that list.

Maniak
06-19-2009, 11:01 AM
I still wanna see prices!!! :D

baller42590
06-19-2009, 11:58 AM
heck yea you should put up some prices i mgith buy a few from ya!

also if anyones intrested i have a lebron james swingman jersey(red one) medium for sale or for trade so if anyones intrested hit me up!

Moose
06-19-2009, 12:16 PM
NEW Authentic Reebok #47 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Baron Davis New Orleans Hornets Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $10
USED Swingman Nike #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Retro Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL) - $5
NEW Swingman Reebok #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey (XL) - $5
USED Swingman Reebok #52 Brad Miller Sacramento Kings Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $5
NEW Authentic Nike #44 Brian Grant Miami Heat Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
USED Authentic Reebok #15 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Road (baby blue) Jersey 58 (XXXL) - $20
NEW Authentic Reebok #10 Chad Pennington New York Jets Home (white) Jersey 50 (L) - $30
USED Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Retro Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $5
NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
USED Authentic Apex #34 Corliss Williamson Arkansas Razorbacks Road (maroon) Jersey (XL) - $10
NEW Authentic Adidas #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Alternate (green) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $25
NEW Authentic Mitchell & Ness #3 Dražen Petrović New Jersey Nets Road (blue) Jersey 54 (XXL) - $20
NEW Authentic Reebok #42 Elton Brand Los Angeles Clippers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
NEW Authentic Adidas #8 Ike Diogu Indiana Pacers Home (white) Jersey 40 (M) - $20
USED Authentic Champion #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey 40 (M) - $10
NEW Authentic Reebok #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $15
NEW Swingman Nike #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XL) - $10
NEW Authentic Adidas #23 Jason Richardson Golden State Warriors Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $25
NEW Authentic Champion #55 Jayson Williams New Jersey Nets Alternate (gray) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
NEW Authentic Champion #7 Jermaine O'Neal Indiana Pacers Road (navy blue) Jersey 48 (XL) - $15
USED Authentic Nike #42 Jerry Stackhouse Detroit Pistons Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
NEW Swingman Nike #6 Kenyon Martin New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
NEW Authentic Adidas #5 Kevin Garnett Boston Celtics Finals Road (green) Jersey 40 (Medium) - $40
NEW Authentic Reebok #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
NEW Swingman Nike #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey (XL) - $10
NEW Swingman Adidas #24 Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey (XL) - $40
USED Authentic Reebok #8 Latrell Sprewell New York Knicks Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $15
USED Swingman Nike #8 Luke Ridnour Seattle Supersonics Home (white) Jersey (M) - $10
NEW Authentic Adidas #20 Manu Ginobili San Antonio Spurs Finals Road (black) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
NEW Authentic Reebok #31 Nene Denver Nuggets Signed Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $40
NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Alternate (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
NEW Swingman Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Road (navy blue) Jersey (L) - $30
NEW Swingman Nike #34 Paul Pierce Boston Celtics Retro Road (black) Jersey (XL) - $25
USED Authentic Reebok #16 Peja Stojakovic Sacramento Kings Road (purple) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
USED Authentic Nike #30 Rasheed Wallace Portland Trail Blazers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
NEW Authentic Reebok #32 Shaquille O’Neal Miami Heat Road (black) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
NEW Swingman Nike #31 Shawn Marion Phoenix Suns Road (purple) Jersey (XL) - $10
USED Swingman Nike #3 Steve Francis Houston Rockets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL) - $5
USED Authentic Nike #10 Tim Hardaway Miami Heat Road (black) Jersey 36 (S) - $15
USED Authentic Reebok #11 Yao Ming Houston Rockets Road (red) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $25

Moose
06-19-2009, 12:20 PM
If you want to see any pictures, check out this link -------> http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/goldenjay24/

The links to the jerseys are on the left side.

Maniak
06-20-2009, 12:45 AM
How much is the shipping?

Moose
06-20-2009, 01:15 AM
How much is the shipping?

Free with tracking confirmation. I ship through Canada Post.

Maniak
06-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Yo, what type of info do you want me to PM to you about details of where to ship, and where can I pick it up? Post office or will it come to door?

Moose
06-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Yo, what type of info do you want me to PM to you about details of where to ship, and where can I pick it up? Post office or will it come to door?

The package will come to your door if it can't fit in your mailbox. Or if you

Maniak
06-20-2009, 12:24 PM
So you just want my address, city, province, country? No zip code or phone #

???

And how do i pay?

And Im guessing they are adult sized, not youth?

Moose
06-20-2009, 12:42 PM
So you just want my address, city, province, country? No zip code or phone #

???

And how do i pay?

And Im guessing they are adult sized, not youth?

Yeah that's correct, but I need your zip code. I don't need your phone number.

I accept any forms of payment (Paypal, Money Orders, Cashiers Check, and Check)

Everything on that list I posted is adult sized.

Let me know if you got any other questions.

Maniak
06-20-2009, 12:46 PM
So, with a check, how do I get that to you? Do I give it to the guy who delivered it or what?

Moose
06-20-2009, 12:49 PM
So, with a check, how do I get that to you? Do I give it to the guy who delivered it or what?

In an envelope, just like any other mail you would send. It only takes a few days to arrive.

Maniak
06-20-2009, 01:00 PM
OK, for the heigh of people, can you give me a list of who fits a small, medium, large, etc..

Like what height would a L be for type of thing. If you can do that for all sizes, thatd help me to see what im gonna buy.

Moose
06-20-2009, 01:20 PM
OK, for the heigh of people, can you give me a list of who fits a small, medium, large, etc..

Like what height would a L be for type of thing. If you can do that for all sizes, thatd help me to see what im gonna buy.

It usually depends on the person's build type or style. You could be 6'6 with an average build and wear a size medium and large. Or if you like to wear baggy clothing, you could be 5' and wear a size 52.

here's a list just in case:

6'4 and over - 56 (XXXL)
5'11 and over - 52 (XXL)
5' over and under - 48 (XL), 44 (L), or 40 (M)

mut0mb0
06-21-2009, 03:45 AM
sorry i dont have much time so i probably wont check the thread regularly
anyone interested in buying jerseys (or selling)?
i think i have around 400
i've been collecting for over 10 years and now i want to sell some
almost all are in new condition or at least mint, and lots are new with tags
i have some rare ones you probably didn't know existed

message me or you can visit my site

www.freewebs.com/warxmachine
the site only has about half of what i really have
if you are really interested message me!

the latest additions are:
barkley 76ers authentic rookie jersey 46
reggie miller authentic 44
dennis scott siccccccck magic with pinstripes authentic 48
byron scott soul swingman medium
robert parish authentic bulls with pinstripes!

i'd be glad to give you a good deal

Moose
06-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Updated list

1. USED Authentic Majestic #13 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankess Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $15
2. NEW Authentic Reebok #47 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
3. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Baron Davis New Orleans Hornets Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $10
4. USED Swingman Nike #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Retro Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL) - $5
5. NEW Swingman Reebok #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey (XL) - $5
6. USED Swingman Reebok #52 Brad Miller Sacramento Kings Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $5
7. NEW Authentic Nike #44 Brian Grant Miami Heat Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
8. USED Authentic Reebok #15 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Road (baby blue) Jersey 58 (XXXL) - $20
9. NEW Authentic Reebok #10 Chad Pennington New York Jets Home (white) Jersey 50 (L) - $30
10. USED Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Retro Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $5
11. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
12. USED Authentic Apex #34 Corliss Williamson Arkansas Razorbacks Road (maroon) Jersey (XL) - $10
13. NEW Authentic Adidas #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Alternate (green) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
14. NEW Authentic Mitchell & Ness #3 Dražen Petrović New Jersey Nets Road (blue) Jersey 54 (XXL) - $20
15. NEW Authentic Reebok #12 Dwight Howard Orlando Magic Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $40
16. NEW Authentic Reebok #42 Elton Brand Los Angeles Clippers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
17. NEW Authentic Adidas #8 Ike Diogu Indiana Pacers Home (white) Jersey 40 (M) - $20
18. USED Authentic Champion #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey 40 (M) - $10
19. NEW Authentic Reebok #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $15
20. NEW Swingman Nike #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XL) - $10
21. NEW Authentic Adidas #23 Jason Richardson Golden State Warriors Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $25
22. NEW Authentic Champion #55 Jayson Williams New Jersey Nets Alternate (gray) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
23. NEW Authentic Champion #7 Jermaine O'Neal Indiana Pacers Road (navy blue) Jersey 48 (XL) - $15
24. USED Authentic Nike #42 Jerry Stackhouse Detroit Pistons Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
25. NEW Swingman Nike #6 Kenyon Martin New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
26. NEW Authentic Adidas #5 Kevin Garnett Boston Celtics Finals Road (green) Jersey 40 (Medium) - $40
27. NEW Authentic Reebok #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
28. NEW Swingman Nike #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey (XL) - $10
29. NEW Swingman Adidas #24 Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey (XL) - $40
30. USED Authentic Reebok #8 Latrell Sprewell New York Knicks Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $15
31. USED Swingman Nike #8 Luke Ridnour Seattle Supersonics Home (white) Jersey (M) - $10
32. NEW Authentic Adidas #20 Manu Ginobili San Antonio Spurs Finals Road (black) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
33. NEW Authentic Reebok #31 Nene Denver Nuggets Signed Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $40
34. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Alternate (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
35. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
36. NEW Swingman Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
37. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Road (navy blue) Jersey (L) - $30
38. NEW Swingman Nike #34 Paul Pierce Boston Celtics Retro Road (black) Jersey (XL) - $25
39. USED Authentic Reebok #16 Peja Stojakovic Sacramento Kings Road (purple) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
40. USED Authentic Nike #30 Rasheed Wallace Portland Trail Blazers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
41. NEW Authentic Adidas#32 Shaquille O’Neal Miami Heat Alternate (red) Jersey 40 (M) - $30
42. NEW Authentic Reebok #32 Shaquille O’Neal Miami Heat Road (black) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
43. NEW Authentic Champion #32 Shaquille O’Neal Orlando Magic Road (black) Jersey 44 (L) - $40
44. NEW Swingman Nike #31 Shawn Marion Phoenix Suns Road (purple) Jersey (XL) - $10
45. USED Swingman Nike #3 Steve Francis Houston Rockets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL) - $5
46. NEW Authentic Adidas #13 Steve Nash Phoenix Suns Alternate (orange) Jersey 44 (L) - $50
47. USED Authentic Nike #10 Tim Hardaway Miami Heat Road (black) Jersey 36 (S) - $15
48. USED Authentic Reebok #11 Yao Ming Houston Rockets Road (red) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $25

923julia
06-25-2009, 08:21 PM
So how about this one ?

http://www.madnike.com

L3B120N J4M35
06-26-2009, 11:52 AM
i always wear jerseys here are the ones i got

Chicago Bulls - JORDAN 23 - Red
Chicago Bulls - ROSE 1 - White
Chicago Bulls - NIKOLIC 23 (CUSTOM) - Black
Denver Nuggets - IVERSON 3 - BLUE/ALT
Denver Nuggets - ANTHONY 15 - BLUE (LIGHT)
Miami Heat - WADE 3 - Black
Miami Heat - WADE 3 - RED

L3B120N J4M35
06-26-2009, 11:53 AM
add the Alternative Cavs Blue LeBron james jersey

Maniak
06-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Yeah Moose, I'll keep on looking into what one(s) I want.

LateNightNBA
06-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Hey Moose, I can't send you a PM for some reason, but I'm interested in the size 40 KG Road Finals adidas jersey.

Moose
06-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey Moose, I can't send you a PM for some reason, but I'm interested in the size 40 KG Road Finals adidas jersey.

Yeah it should work now. I still have that jersey, let me know how you'd pay.

LateNightNBA
06-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Yeah it should work now. I still have that jersey, let me know how you'd pay.
I just found out I can't PM because I don't have enough posts. I'd be paying through PayPal by CreditCard.

Moose
06-27-2009, 10:42 AM
I just found out I can't PM because I don't have enough posts. I'd be paying through PayPal by CreditCard.

Alright, so you're just interested in the KG Celtics jersey? Anything else?

LateNightNBA
06-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Alright, so you're just interested in the KG Celtics jersey? Anything else?
Just interested in the size 40 KG Celtics authentic.

Moose
06-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Just interested in the size 40 KG Celtics authentic.

Sorry about the late reply. Someone is currently asking about that jersey on eBay.

Just wondering, when would you pay?

LateNightNBA
06-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Sorry about the late reply. Someone is currently asking about that jersey on eBay.

Just wondering, when would you pay?
ASAP, as long as you take PayPal.

OJMayoDaFuture
06-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Got A Couple 2002 Raptors Carter Jersey,Paul Pierce Boston,Raptors Alternate Vince Carter,Warriors Baron Davis,Syracuse Melo In Black N White (For Any That Say O The Syracuse Orange Only Have A Orange Jersey Here Is DA Pic)

http://www.prosportsmemorabilia.com/Images/Product/33-91/33-91244-F.jpghttp://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_109000/FF_109593_l.jpg
http://www.sportsauthority.com/graphics/product_images/p1565420reg.jpghttp://www.nfl4sale.com/upimage/200810232333488003_s.jpg

hihellohi765
07-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Hey Moose, I sent you an e-mail but I'm not sure if it worked. I'm interested in a couple of the jerseys if you still have them.

Let me know if you got my e-mail (I don't have enough posts for a PM).

Thanks

Moose
07-01-2009, 10:34 AM
ASAP, as long as you take PayPal.

I could sell it for $60 including shipping, someone on eBay wants it for a little more, but you asked first. Sounds good?

If so, what's your email? so I can send you an invoice through paypal.

Moose
07-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Hey Moose, I sent you an e-mail but I'm not sure if it worked. I'm interested in a couple of the jerseys if you still have them.

Let me know if you got my e-mail (I don't have enough posts for a PM).

Thanks

I replied to your email.

Moose
07-01-2009, 10:48 AM
A few more jerseys has been added.

1. USED Authentic Majestic #13 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankess Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $15
2. NEW Authentic Majestic #13 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankess Road (gray) Jersey 48 (XL) - $40
2. NEW Authentic Reebok #47 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
3. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Baron Davis New Orleans Hornets Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $10
4. USED Swingman Nike #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Retro Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL) - $5
5. NEW Swingman Reebok #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey (XL) - $5
6. USED Swingman Reebok #52 Brad Miller Sacramento Kings Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $5
7. NEW Authentic Nike #44 Brian Grant Miami Heat Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
8. USED Authentic Reebok #15 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Road (baby blue) Jersey 58 (XXXL) - $20
9. NEW Authentic Reebok #10 Chad Pennington New York Jets Home (white) Jersey 50 (L) - $30
10. USED Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Retro Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $5
11. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
12. USED Authentic Apex #34 Corliss Williamson Arkansas Razorbacks Road (maroon) Jersey (XL) - $10
13. NEW Authentic Adidas #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Alternate (green) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
14. USED Authentic Nike #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $40
15. NEW Authentic Mitchell & Ness #3 Dražen Petrović New Jersey Nets Road (blue) Jersey 54 (XXL) - $20
16. NEW Authentic Reebok #12 Dwight Howard Orlando Magic Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $40
17. NEW Authentic Reebok #42 Elton Brand Los Angeles Clippers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
18. NEW Authentic Adidas #8 Ike Diogu Indiana Pacers Home (white) Jersey 40 (M) - $20
19. USED Authentic Champion #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey 40 (M) - $10
20. NEW Authentic Reebok #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $15
21. NEW Swingman Nike #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XL) - $10
22. NEW Authentic Adidas #23 Jason Richardson Golden State Warriors Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $25
23. NEW Authentic Champion #55 Jayson Williams New Jersey Nets Alternate (gray) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
24. NEW Authentic Champion #7 Jermaine O'Neal Indiana Pacers Road (navy blue) Jersey 48 (XL) - $15
25. USED Authentic Nike #42 Jerry Stackhouse Detroit Pistons Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
26. NEW Swingman Nike #6 Kenyon Martin New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
27. NEW Authentic Adidas #5 Kevin Garnett Boston Celtics Finals Road (green) Jersey 40 (Medium) - $40
28. NEW Authentic Reebok #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
29. NEW Swingman Nike #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey (XL) - $10
30. NEW Swingman Adidas #24 Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey (XL) - $40
31. USED Authentic Reebok #8 Latrell Sprewell New York Knicks Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $15
32. USED Swingman Nike #8 Luke Ridnour Seattle Supersonics Home (white) Jersey (M) - $10
33. NEW Authentic Adidas #20 Manu Ginobili San Antonio Spurs Finals Road (black) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
34. NEW Authentic Reebok #31 Nene Denver Nuggets Signed Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $40
35. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Alternate (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
36. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
37. NEW Swingman Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
38. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Road (navy blue) Jersey (L) - $30
39. NEW Swingman Nike #34 Paul Pierce Boston Celtics Retro Road (black) Jersey (XL) - $25
40. USED Authentic Reebok #16 Peja Stojakovic Sacramento Kings Road (purple) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
41. USED Authentic Starter #33 Patrick Ewing New York Knicks Road (blue) Jersey 48 (XL) - $5
42. USED Authentic Nike #30 Rasheed Wallace Portland Trail Blazers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
43. NEW Authentic Adidas#32 Shaquille O’Neal Miami Heat Alternate (red) Jersey 40 (M) - $30
44. NEW Authentic Reebok #32 Shaquille O’Neal Miami Heat Road (black) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
45. NEW Authentic Champion #32 Shaquille O’Neal Orlando Magic Road (black) Jersey 44 (L) - $40
46. NEW Swingman Nike #31 Shawn Marion Phoenix Suns Road (purple) Jersey (XL) - $10
47. USED Swingman Nike #3 Steve Francis Houston Rockets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL) - $5
48. NEW Authentic Adidas #13 Steve Nash Phoenix Suns Alternate (orange) Jersey 44 (L) - $50
49. USED Authentic Nike #10 Tim Hardaway Miami Heat Road (black) Jersey 36 (S) - $15
50. NEW Authentic Nike #21 Tim Duncan San Antonio Spurs Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $60
51. NEW Authentic Nike #9 Tony Parker San Antonio Spurs Road (black) Jersey 48 (XL) - $60
52. USED Authentic Reebok #11 Yao Ming Houston Rockets Road (red) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $25

IamSofaKing
07-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Jerseys? That fad died out a long time ago....

Unless your talking about the tight retro jerseys white kids are wearing these days... :rolleyes:

LateNightNBA
07-02-2009, 01:54 AM
I could sell it for $60 including shipping, someone on eBay wants it for a little more, but you asked first. Sounds good?

If so, what's your email? so I can send you an invoice through paypal.
Sounds good. My e-mail is tibbsrock@hotmail.com

Would you mind listing your e-mail here so I know it's not some fool just sending me a random invoice trying to get $60 out of me? Thanks.

Moose
07-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Sounds good. My e-mail is tibbsrock@hotmail.com

Would you mind listing your e-mail here so I know it's not some fool just sending me a random invoice trying to get $60 out of me? Thanks.

Wow, someone on eBay was really interested in that KG jersey and offered me $160 (w/ shipping) for the KG jersey plus 2 others.

Sorry man, If I get a new KG jersey you'll be the first 2 know.

Thanks anyway,

Moose
07-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Updated list.

1. USED Authentic Majestic #13 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankess Home (white) Jersey (L) - $15
2. NEW Authentic Majestic #13 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankess Road (gray) Jersey 48 (XL) - $40
3. NEW Authentic Reebok #47 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
4. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Baron Davis New Orleans Hornets Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $10
5. USED Swingman Nike #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Retro Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL) - $5
6. NEW Swingman Reebok #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey (XL) - $5
7. USED Swingman Reebok #52 Brad Miller Sacramento Kings Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $5
8. NEW Authentic Nike #44 Brian Grant Miami Heat Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
9. USED Authentic Reebok #15 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Road (baby blue) Jersey 58 (XXXL) - $20
10. NEW Authentic Reebok #10 Chad Pennington New York Jets Home (white) Jersey 50 (L) - $30
11. USED Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Retro Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $5
12. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
13. USED Authentic Apex #34 Corliss Williamson Arkansas Razorbacks Road (maroon) Jersey (XL) - $10
14. NEW Authentic Adidas #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Alternate (green) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
15. NEW Authentic Reebok #12 Dwight Howard Orlando Magic Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $45
16. NEW Authentic Reebok #42 Elton Brand Los Angeles Clippers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
17. NEW Authentic Adidas #8 Ike Diogu Indiana Pacers Home (white) Jersey 40 (M) - $20
18. NEW Authentic Reebok #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $15
19. NEW Swingman Nike #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XL) - $10
20. NEW Authentic Adidas #23 Jason Richardson Golden State Warriors Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $25
21. NEW Authentic Champion #55 Jayson Williams New Jersey Nets Alternate (gray) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
22. NEW Authentic Champion #7 Jermaine O'Neal Indiana Pacers Road (navy blue) Jersey 48 (XL) - $15
23. USED Authentic Nike #42 Jerry Stackhouse Detroit Pistons Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
24. NEW Swingman Nike #6 Kenyon Martin New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
25. NEW Swingman Nike #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey (XL) - $10
26. NEW Swingman Adidas #24 Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey (XL) - $50
27. USED Authentic Reebok #8 Latrell Sprewell New York Knicks Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $15
28. USED Swingman Nike #8 Luke Ridnour Seattle Supersonics Home (white) Jersey (M) - $10
29. NEW Authentic Adidas #20 Manu Ginobili San Antonio Spurs Finals Road (black) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
30. NEW Authentic Reebok #31 Nene Denver Nuggets Signed Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $40
31. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Alternate (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
32. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
33. NEW Swingman Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
34. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Road (navy blue) Jersey (L) - $30
35. NEW Swingman Nike #34 Paul Pierce Boston Celtics Retro Road (black) Jersey (XL) - $25
36. USED Authentic Reebok #16 Peja Stojakovic Sacramento Kings Road (purple) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
37. USED Authentic Nike #30 Rasheed Wallace Portland Trail Blazers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $20
38. NEW Authentic Adidas #32 Shaquille O

Moose
07-07-2009, 08:03 PM
1. USED Authentic Majestic #13 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankees Home (white) Jersey (L) - $20
2. NEW Authentic Majestic #13 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankees Road (gray) Jersey 48 (XL) - $40
3. NEW Swingman Adidas #3 Allen Iverson Denver Nuggets Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $30
4. NEW Authentic Reebok #47 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $25
5. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Baron Davis New Orleans Hornets Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $10
6. USED Swingman Nike #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Retro Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL) - $5
7. NEW Swingman Reebok #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey (XL) - $10
8. USED Swingman Reebok #52 Brad Miller Sacramento Kings Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $10
9. NEW Authentic Nike #44 Brian Grant Miami Heat Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
10. USED Authentic Reebok #15 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Road (blue) Jersey 58 (XXXL) - $25
11. NEW Authentic Reebok #10 Chad Pennington New York Jets Home (white) Jersey 50 (L) - $40
12. USED Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Retro Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $10
13. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
14. USED Authentic Apex #34 Corliss Williamson Arkansas Razorbacks Road (maroon) Jersey (XL) - $10
15. NEW Authentic Adidas #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Alternate (green) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $40
16. NEW Authentic Reebok #12 Dwight Howard Orlando Magic Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $50
17. NEW Authentic Reebok #42 Elton Brand Los Angeles Clippers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
18. NEW Swingman Adidas #0 Gilbert Arenas Washington Wizards Road (blue) Jersey (XL) - $30
19. NEW Authentic Adidas #8 Ike Diogu Indiana Pacers Home (white) Jersey 40 (M) - $25
20. NEW Authentic Reebok #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
21. NEW Swingman Nike #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XL) - $10
22. NEW Authentic Adidas #23 Jason Richardson Golden State Warriors Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $30
23. NEW Authentic Champion #55 Jayson Williams New Jersey Nets Alternate (gray) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
24. NEW Authentic Champion #7 Jermaine O'Neal Indiana Pacers Road (navy blue) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
25. USED Authentic Nike #42 Jerry Stackhouse Detroit Pistons Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
26. NEW Swingman Nike #6 Kenyon Martin New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
27. NEW Swingman Adidas #35 Kevin Durant Seattle Supersonics Road (green) Jersey (L) - $30
28. NEW Swingman Adidas #35 Kevin Durant Seattle Supersonics Road (green) Jersey (L) - $30
29. NEW Swingman Adidas #35 Kevin Durant Seattle Supersonics Road (green) Jersey (XXL) - $30
30. NEW Swingman Nike #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey (XL) - $10
31. NEW Swingman Adidas #24 Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey (XL) - $60
32. USED Authentic Reebok #8 Latrell Sprewell New York Knicks Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $15
33. USED Swingman Nike #8 Luke Ridnour Seattle Supersonics Home (white) Jersey (M) - $10
34. NEW Authentic Adidas #20 Manu Ginobili San Antonio Spurs Finals Road (black) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $25
35. NEW Authentic Reebok #31 Nene Denver Nuggets Signed Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $50
36. USED Authentic Starter #33 Patrick Ewing New York Knicks Road (blue) Jersey 48 (L) - $10
37. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Alternate (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
38. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
39. NEW Swingman Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
40. NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Road (navy blue) Jersey (L) - $30
41. NEW Swingman Nike #34 Paul Pierce Boston Celtics Retro Road (black) Jersey (XL) - $25
42. USED Authentic Reebok #16 Peja Stojakovic Sacramento Kings Road (purple) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
43. USED Authentic Nike #30 Rasheed Wallace Portland Trail Blazers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $25
44. NEW Swingman Reebok #20 Raymond Felton Charlotte Bobcats Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $25
45. NEW Authentic Adidas #32 Shaquille O

drewdizzle
07-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Hey moose I am interested in a couple jerseys can you email me at ajsimpson40@comcast.net

Thanks

Maniak
07-07-2009, 10:32 PM
I think I will end up getting a jersey from you, Moose my man, but Im just waiting until like a weeks-ish area of my friends birthday(which is sometime in August) until I get, cause im gonna get a jersey for him. Im just hoping you land a jersey that I know he'd really want...just waiting...just waiting.

UK-NJ
07-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Yo, just wondering: Are you willing to ship worldwide? I'm from the UK & may be interested in buying a jersey at some stage. Cheers.

Moose
07-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Hey moose I am interested in a couple jerseys can you email me at ajsimpson40@comcast.net

Thanks

I sent you an email.

I think I will end up getting a jersey from you, Moose my man, but Im just waiting until like a weeks-ish area of my friends birthday(which is sometime in August) until I get, cause im gonna get a jersey for him. Im just hoping you land a jersey that I know he'd really want...just waiting...just waiting.

lol, whenever you

JG000
07-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Can I request something? Or do you only have access to the stuff on your for sale list?

supersmashbros
07-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Not me. If I could find them for cheap, then I wouldn't mind getting one.

Moose
07-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Can I request something? Or do you only have access to the stuff on your for sale list?

Sure, but it'll take a little longer. The list above is the jerseys I currently own. Let me know.

gsxr1kryder
07-12-2009, 08:32 PM
I've got several.
the only thing that sucks anymore is that nobody stays with the same team for very long.
i've got :
Mavericks - Howard (blue)
Mavericks - Nowitzki (green)
Mavericks - Najera (white)
Titans - Young (blue)
Titans - Haynesworth (blue)

LateNightNBA
07-12-2009, 10:09 PM
If anybody has any cheap size 40 Garnett authentics (T'Wolves or Celtics), get at me please.

Bored, so here's my collection (Not including game-worn & M&N pieces):

Chris Andersen Denver Nuggets Road Reebok Authentic ('02-'03)
Chris Andersen Denver Nuggets Road Alternate adidas Authentic
Ron Artest Indiana Pacers Road Reebok Authentic
Ron Artest Sacramento Kings Home adidas Authentic
Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Road adidas Authentic
Anfernee Hardaway Orlando Magic Home Champion Authentic
Anfernee Hardaway Phoenix Suns Road Champion Authentic
Anfernee Hardaway Miami Heat Road Alternate adidas Authentic
Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Road Rookie ('84-'85) Nike Authentic (8403 Collection)
Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Road Alternate ('95-'96) Nike Authentic (8403 Collection)
Michael Jordan Washington Bullets Home Nike Authentic (Washington Wizards Retro Nights)
Michael Jordan Washington Wizards Home Nike Authentic
Michael Jordan Washington Wizards Road Nike Authentic
Jamario Moon Toronto Raptors Road Alternate adidas Authentic
Steve Nash Dallas Mavericks Road Nike Authentic
Steve Nash Phoenix Suns Road Alternate Reebok Authentic
Paul Pierce Boston Celtics Road Nike Authentic
Malik Sealy Minnesota Timberwolves Road Puma Authentic
Jason Williams Sacramento Kings Road Puma Authentic
Jason Williams Memphis Grizzlies Road Reebok Authentic ('01-'02)

Moose
07-14-2009, 08:15 PM
USED Authentic Majestic #13 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankees Home (white) Jersey (L) - $20
NEW Authentic Majestic #13 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankees Road (gray) Jersey 48 (XL) - $40
NEW Swingman Adidas #3 Allen Iverson Denver Nuggets Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $30
NEW Authentic Reebok #47 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $25
USED Swingman Nike #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Retro Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL) - $5
NEW Swingman Reebok #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey (XL) - $10
USED Swingman Reebok #52 Brad Miller Sacramento Kings Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $10
NEW Authentic Nike #44 Brian Grant Miami Heat Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
USED Authentic Reebok #15 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Road (blue) Jersey 58 (XXXL) - $25
NEW Authentic Reebok #10 Chad Pennington New York Jets Home (white) Jersey 50 (L) - $40
USED Authentic Apex #34 Corliss Williamson Arkansas Razorbacks Road (maroon) Jersey (XL) - $10
NEW Authentic Adidas #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Alternate (green) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $40
NEW Authentic Reebok #42 Elton Brand Los Angeles Clippers Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
NEW Swingman Adidas #0 Gilbert Arenas Washington Wizards Road (blue) Jersey (XL) - $30
NEW Authentic Adidas #8 Ike Diogu Indiana Pacers Home (white) Jersey 40 (M) - $25
NEW Authentic Reebok #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
NEW Swingman Nike #5 Jason Kidd New Jersey Nets Road (navy blue) Jersey (XL) - $10
NEW Authentic Champion #55 Jayson Williams New Jersey Nets Alternate (gray) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $30
NEW Swingman Nike #6 Kenyon Martin New Jersey Nets Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
NEW Swingman Adidas #35 Kevin Durant Seattle Supersonics Road (green) Jersey (L) - $30
NEW Swingman Adidas #35 Kevin Durant Seattle Supersonics Road (green) Jersey (L) - $30
NEW Swingman Adidas #35 Kevin Durant Seattle Supersonics Road (green) Jersey (XXL) - $30
NEW Swingman Nike #21 Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate (black) Jersey (XL) - $10
NEW Swingman Adidas #24 Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey (XL) - $60
USED Swingman Nike #8 Luke Ridnour Seattle Supersonics Home (white) Jersey (M) - $10
NEW Authentic Adidas #20 Manu Ginobili San Antonio Spurs Finals Road (black) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $25
NEW Authentic Reebok #31 Nene Denver Nuggets Signed Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $50
NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Alternate (white) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Los Angeles Lakers Home (gold) Jersey 48 (XL) - $20
NEW Swingman Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Home (white) Jersey (L) - $10
NEW Authentic Adidas #16 Pau Gasol Memphis Grizzlies Road (navy blue) Jersey (L) - $30
NEW Swingman Nike #34 Paul Pierce Boston Celtics Retro Road (black) Jersey (XL) - $25
USED Authentic Reebok #16 Peja Stojakovic Sacramento Kings Road (purple) Jersey 52 (XXL) - $5
NEW Swingman Reebok #20 Raymond Felton Charlotte Bobcats Home (white) Jersey (XL) - $25
NEW Authentic Adidas #32 Shaquille O

Maniak
07-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Well my friend is a big LeBron James and Michael Jordan fan...so Im just looking for one of those.

And LateNight, any of those for sale? :lol

supersmashbros
07-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Well my friend is a big LeBron James and Michael Jordan fan...so Im just looking for one of those.

What's the cheapiest NBA jeresy out there? Apparently, I have no sports jerseys at all. :ohwell: I guess I am lacking in the expression of my love for the sport of basketball:ohwell:

Maniak
07-16-2009, 08:03 PM
What's the cheapiest NBA jeresy out there? Apparently, I have no sports jerseys at all. :ohwell: I guess I am lacking in the expression of my love for the sport of basketball:ohwell:
Check out Moose's list here. He has some great deals if you are looking to start a collection or whatever.

If not him, I hear there is some good places, I just honeslty dont know of any. Dont ask meeeeee

LateNightNBA
07-16-2009, 08:22 PM

Nah, none are for sale... especially the Jordan joints.

And supersmashbros - The reselling jersey market is pretty bad right now, which is a good thing for buyers. Authentics can be found for dirt cheap on ebay right now, depending on size/player.

supersmashbros
07-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Check out Moose's list here. He has some great deals if you are looking to start a collection or whatever.

If not him, I hear there is some good places, I just honeslty dont know of any. Dont ask meeeeee
I need to aim for the cheapest yet recognizable jerseys. The truth is...I don't care which player, but as long as I have one:D

rosonviyavong
07-17-2009, 01:03 AM
Don't wear jerseys too much only ones I got are ..

Greg Oden (Blazers Road)
Chris Paul (2009 Road)
Jason Richardson (Warriors Road)
Which I all got from gifts so there not my favorite players ..

Wishlist:
OJ Mayo (Memphis Road)
Penny Hardaway (Magic Road)
Scottie Pippen (Bulls or Blazers)
Rodney Stuckey (Pistons)
Demar DeRozan (Raptors)
Steve Francis (Rockets Old Jerseys)
Kevin Johnson (Suns Road 1993)

albertc86
07-31-2009, 01:38 PM
Throwbacks or team jerseys aren't the style any more. That went out a year or two ago.

Maniak
07-31-2009, 01:40 PM
Throwbacks or team jerseys aren't the style any more. That went out a year or two ago.
So what is the style these days, oh wise one?

albertc86
07-31-2009, 02:28 PM
So what is the style these days, oh wise one?

Depends from what standpoint you're asking from. The whole jersey thing went out awhile ago. Nothing wrong with wearing one casually once in a blue moon but if you're trying to bring it back into style, you're a little late.

LateNightNBA
07-31-2009, 04:04 PM
I don't think anybody currently wearing them is trying to bring them back into style; just wearing them because they're fans of the team/player.

I've also got a Home Alternate Ron Artest Lakers Authentic in the mail. Should be here at the beginning of next week.

shighkin
08-06-2009, 05:23 AM
I had Jordan and Ewing back in the day, and Rasheed back when he was with the Blazers. Now the only one I have is a red Travis Outlaw one, and I've learned the hard way to NEVER buy the $40 replica jerseys, because the second time I washed it the W almost peeled off the back. For sure the next one I get will be a swingman. I'd get the authentic ones but I kind of don't have $200 to spend on a jersey.