PDA

View Full Version : Now that we know Tupac was bi, has your preception of him changed?

LC loves ISH
08-07-2008, 03:34 AM
Leaks have been springing from Tupac's heterosexual bubble for awhile, but now that it's been confirmed he had several relationships with men from the early 90s on, do you feel any differently about him? I honestly don't care, and I have suspected that he was bi because individuals as deep and introspective as Tupac often have many dimentions in terms of sexual attraction. He definately favored women, there is no disputing that. I think it was brave of him to exlore relatinships with men as well. I <3 Tupac.

KeylessEntry
08-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Your brazen idiocy astounds me :applause:

LC loves ISH
08-07-2008, 03:40 AM
Your brazen idiocy astounds me :applause:

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.:)

gts
08-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Now that we know Tupac was bi, has your preception of him changed?
no i think he's still dead

St
08-07-2008, 03:45 AM
Can you provide us with any documentation that supports Tupac's bisexuality? Even if that was the case, I would not believe anyone that makes that comment. Even if Tupac were homosexual, he was a rap pioneer. He became famous all over the world because of his music, not because of his lifestyle.

Sexual orientation does not define the person. You can think of any celebrity you want from any field. They became famous and rich because they were talented in what they specialized in and wanted to make something of themselves. Just because a man wants to have sex with a man, or a woman wants to have sex with a woman, they are still human and deserve the same opportunities as their heterosexual counterparts.

VCMVP1551
08-07-2008, 03:46 AM
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.:)

Where the hell did you even hear that Tupac was bisexual?

Fallguy20
08-07-2008, 03:48 AM
Why should it? Our opinion of you didnt change when we found out you were an idiot :hammerhead:

LC loves ISH
08-07-2008, 03:56 AM
Where the hell did you even hear that Tupac was bisexual?

Some people who worked on the production of Above The Rim were discussing it, I'll try and find the link. There has been specualtion about it for years though, same with Dr. Dre.

Don't tell me you guys have never heard the Dre-is-bi rumors? They go all the way back to the World Class Wrecking Cru, apparently most of his boyfriends were white.

Some think Tupac and Dre had an affair while they were working on the set of the California Love video, and their fued was spearked by a romantic betrayal.

NY Comeback
08-07-2008, 04:00 AM
:roll:

MTing
08-07-2008, 04:07 AM
Some people who worked on the production of Above The Rim were discussing it, I'll try and find the link. There has been specualtion about it for years though, same with Dr. Dre.

Don't tell me you guys have never heard the Dre-is-bi rumors? They go all the way back to the World Class Wrecking Cru, apparently most of his boyfriends were white.

Some think Tupac and Dre had an affair while they were working on the set of the California Love video, and their fued was spearked by a romantic betrayal.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/mting1315/628gmy8.gif

Kebab Stall
08-07-2008, 06:02 AM
:oldlol: That fits so perfectly.

BlazersDozen
08-07-2008, 10:43 AM
...This rumor has been around for awhile and I'd be lying if I didn't buy into it. Listen to a lot of his lyrics, look at him. He says things like I love ******, not I love MY ****** but I love ******. He looks very fem as well.

Honestly, I don't care. People shouldn't care about others sexual desires unless you were invited to see the person have sex.

As far as Dre being Bi. Never heard that one before.

White Chocolate
08-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Tupac bi? I suppose it's possible, but we'll never have any proof. Then again, he did attend dancing school, so who knows?

stewen12
08-07-2008, 11:15 AM
you always confuse me with your 1 post a day that is terrible

picc84
08-07-2008, 11:15 AM
I'll wait for proof but its definitely NOT un-believable.

Zan Tabak
08-07-2008, 11:44 AM
LOL:roll: niiiice!!

repped!

ihatetimthomas
08-07-2008, 11:47 AM
If you are homphobic, it might change your perception. But it doesnt change his impact as a rapper and an icon during the 90's. It doesnt take away from his accomplishments. Its meaningless to me. His soongs were top notch, he still one of the greatest of all time IMO

hito da god
08-07-2008, 11:51 AM
i've heard the dre accusations, but never the pac... i wouldn't doubt it though

and i had a theory that 'hip-hop went gay' a while ago... this would only support my theory :cheers:

cartmanclone
08-07-2008, 11:51 AM
2ac was and is not in any way shape or form a sodomite...except when receiving oral....from females

Lebowsky
08-07-2008, 11:54 AM
2ac was and is not in any way shape or form a sodomite...except when receiving oral....from females
:confusedshrug:

SoCalMike
08-07-2008, 11:56 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:pimp:

Thorpesaurous
08-07-2008, 11:56 AM

It was Eric Nies huh?

Phar
08-07-2008, 12:31 PM
lol

It doesn't really matter to me what he was. It's not a big deal really.

v-unit
08-07-2008, 12:39 PM
I honestly don't care, and I have suspected that he was bi because individuals as deep and introspective as Tupac often have many dimentions in terms of sexual attraction

Wtf? Where did you hear that? Who told you that the "deep and introspective" people often have many dimentions in terms of sexual attraction? Give me examples at least and tell me if this is just you're theory.

Sharas
08-07-2008, 12:42 PM
granted, i'm not much into hip-hop, but i've never heard anything about pac or dre being bi? is OP just making it up or were there really some rumors at least?

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-07-2008, 12:42 PM
the dre thing is from suge knight...they accused dre of being gay when he left death row...same reason pac had beef with dre...i started thinking until u said dre and pac had an affair...now i just think ur a dmb asss. dre used to dress ALMOST like a female when he was with world class wrecking crew..

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-07-2008, 12:44 PM
and for the record pac had a girlfriend when he died. he also dated maddonna and was engaged to Quincy Jones

n00bie
08-07-2008, 12:49 PM
I find it hard to believe he was bi, since he called people gay in a negative way on his songs.

If you were gay, why would you diss gay people?

White Chocolate
08-07-2008, 12:50 PM
I find it hard to believe he was bi, since he called people gay in a negative way on his songs.

He could have been doing that to save face, but it doesn't rule out the possibility of him being bi.

v-unit
08-07-2008, 12:51 PM
I just looked it up and I got interesting info.

The ebonic word Tu means two and pac means loves to rape anything warm. So by virtue of the ebonic meaning of the name, yes indeed, Tupac was a bisexual r@pist. it was also claimed by his babymomma he be sporting a purple pipe the size of a baloney.

And

I know he was raped in Jail.
but no he wasnt gay he was with alot Women.
and also had sex with biggies wife in jail, which at the time was faith evens.

I heard when I was younger that he was indeed raped in jail.

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-07-2008, 12:53 PM
lol at the rumor about pac getting raped in jail. maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. considering who he has ties with, i doubt it happened. and anybody looking up his name for some kind of hints toward his sexuality...keep in mind he was given his name when he was born like the rest of us. actually i just reread ur post v-unit...didnt even deserve a reply....a pipe the size of baloney?...where do u go to do ur research? and pac had no baby mamma.

n00bie
08-07-2008, 12:54 PM
I just looked it up and I got interesting info.

And

I heard when I was younger that he was indeed raped in jail.

source?

v-unit
08-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Source: Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080215002809AAX0w91)

LOL

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Pac Getting Raped Has Been A Rumor For Years. Pac Denied It. Pac Has Ties With Some Strong Political Prisoners. If Pac Was Raped...the Other Guy Is Laying Dead.

White Chocolate
08-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Source: Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080215002809AAX0w91)

LOL

So your alter ego is BumbleBee101?

sunsfan1357
08-07-2008, 12:57 PM

dont follow politics much do ya?

n00bie
08-07-2008, 12:58 PM

LOL

your source also had this comment:

Like many young black males, 2pac experimented with men. It is a normal part of growing up, nothing wrong with that :-)

so did everyone black on ish experiment with men!??! :lol

v-unit
08-07-2008, 01:01 PM
lol at me being BumbleBee101, and lol at the politics comment.

I wouldn't be surprised actually though, something about the download or whatever they call it, black dudes hooking up and **** on the street, just street rumours though.

n00bie
08-07-2008, 01:03 PM
lol at me being BumbleBee101, and lol at the politics comment.

I wouldn't be surprised actually though, something about the download or whatever they call it, black dudes hooking up and **** on the street, just street rumours though.

The only reason i can see most black males being bi is the fact that they don't seem to mind "gang bangs". For me.. I wouldn't be able to do it with my naked friends around me.. accidentally having their cocks touch mine while i'm facking is just WRONG.

v-unit
08-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah ****. I couldn't imagine that. It's one thing to have a three some you know, but to have a group of dudes and you're all just there with your cocks hanging out is just whack.

hito da god
08-07-2008, 01:10 PM
i'll run a train on a chick but only if i go first or second

KeylessEntry
08-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I cant believe you people are believing this forum alt clown. Pac, arguably the greatest gangster rapper of all time, a closet homo? Come on, dont believe everything you read on the internet....

:hammerhead:

blasian
08-07-2008, 01:47 PM
I cant believe you people are believing this forum alt clown. Pac, arguably the greatest gangster rapper of all time, a closet homo? Come on, dont believe everything you read on the internet....

:hammerhead:

lol, the thread starter is just spouting nonsense but what does being gay have to do with Pac's greatness as a rapper? Its been said for years that there are actually many closet gay rappers out there. Its just that the hip hop culture in general is so homophobic that coming out would end someone's career.

Good Old Willy
08-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Repped!

Ed: dang, I gotta spread some love around first. Don't worry though, I'll be back.

dnyk1337
08-07-2008, 01:56 PM
It's called being on the dl, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

2LeTTeRS
08-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Without more concrete proof I won't believe it. Theres rumors that everybody from MLK Jr to JFK to anybody else in between of sexual indescretions and most of them aren't real. This rumor doesn't change my opinion of Pac, but I'd be lying if I said that if I really believed he was bi or messed around with men in anyway that it wouldn't change my opinion of him.

blasian
08-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Without more concrete proof I won't believe it. Theres rumors that everybody from MLK Jr to JFK to anybody else in between of sexual indescretions and most of them aren't real. This rumor doesn't change my opinion of Pac, but I'd be lying if I said that if I really believed he was bi or messed around with men in anyway that it wouldn't change my opinion of him.

Those are true though.

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-07-2008, 02:02 PM
pac's earllier personality before rap was kinda...KINDA gay. i seen video's of him from high school and sh!t...

2LeTTeRS
08-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Those are true though.

I believe it about JFK, not so much about MLK.

blasian
08-07-2008, 02:25 PM
I believe it about JFK, not so much about MLK.

I was in denial about MLK for awhile but I'm pretty sure its true. When Hoover and the FBI were targeting King they threatened to expose his extramarital affairs if he continued criticizing the US. If its true, doesnt take away from his greatness or his achievements. Nobody's perfect.

-primetime-
08-07-2008, 02:27 PM
"I get down with the Underground, when they come around"

Heilige
08-07-2008, 02:29 PM
"I get down with the Underground, when they come around"

:roll: