PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Do Not Forget - Ray Allen has a big mouth!

SoCalMike
08-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Thanks to bladefd's post, we and the Lakers must not forget this moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdlAS2GAwWw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdlAS2GAwWw)It should simmer and burn all season and drive the Lakers to an NBA title!

:pimp:

ZeN
08-13-2008, 02:22 AM
Im glad to see Fish angered in a way... I hope what occured this past postseason will continue to sting, and serve as a strong motivation to get it done this coming season.

C's better enjoy the fruits of their labor, now... cause the purple and gold are on the warpath to make some green blood spill this coming season... :pimp:

lakerfreak
08-13-2008, 02:30 AM
SoCal, If it wasn't for me commenting on it, bladefd wouldn't have found it :D.

JK loool

The whole finals is still sour to me. I can't wait until next year. I'll be back in america in time for the finals to watch our boys kick ass.

MJ(Mean John)
08-13-2008, 02:35 AM
wow.....

That is upseting...

Man he was lucky he wasnt around Dfish when he said that...

It looked like dfish was about to give him an eyejammy

momo
08-13-2008, 03:51 AM
The clip ends a few seconds before lasers shoot out of D Fish's eyes and explode rays head. Unfortunately.

martinas23
08-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Phil should use this as motivational video before the games so the lakers would sweep celtics in the next nba finals :D

LA.MJ&KB#1
08-13-2008, 10:13 AM
I thanks Ray allen for that comment and hope Phil plays it everyday in the locker room and we remember to destory the C's everytime we play them. Much prop to Derek Fisher for representing the lakers at that event what a very professional guy.

Can't wait to play them Xmas day.

Droth24
08-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Like most of you said i hope this is used to motivate our guys this upcoming season ...

Heilige
08-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Damn, Fisher's wife looks hot! :D :cheers:

Coop-A-Loop
08-13-2008, 10:55 AM
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.

:)

Allstar24
08-13-2008, 11:10 AM
I've always hated Ray Allen. Fisher's expression is priceless, hopefully all the Lakers feel the same way and are ready to kick their butts next season.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
08-13-2008, 12:20 PM
WOW....That was an upsetting video...I have always hated ray chump allen....he want to have the attention which kobe takes away from him....thats why...he has such a sour mouth

SoCalMike
08-13-2008, 05:02 PM
I updated the original post per Lakerfreak's demands... that dude is out of control! :rolleyes:

bladefd
08-13-2008, 07:55 PM
When I saw it on ESPY's, I was like "What the hell? Did he just say that?" Then I see Fisher's face and start laughing. :lol Just look at KG. He looks up and laughs like a madman while pointing at Allen with his index finger like a moron.

It was like couple days right after Paul Pierce said he is the best player in the world too. So sad that they make those comments after they have done absolutely nothing with their own teams as the leader.

lakerfreak
08-14-2008, 02:22 AM
I updated the original post per Lakerfreak's demands... that dude is out of control! :rolleyes:

LOL I was kidding!!!!!

SoCalMike
08-14-2008, 08:16 AM
LOL I was kidding!!!!!

Dang mod changed my post! haha

lakerfreak
08-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Dang mod changed my post! haha

Thank goodness lol

JJ81
08-18-2008, 07:39 AM
I can't wait until this time next year when Dfish and the Lakers will be making jokes like that on TV and Kobe will be quoted in an interview saying "I'm better than Pierce" haha :cheers:

All the Celtics have done this summer is lose Posey and gained Bill Walker. We've lost Turiaf and re-gained Bynum and hopefully Mihm will get better. They were peaked last season and I just look at last season as a warm up for us.

Laker4Lyfe
08-19-2008, 02:17 AM
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.

:)

repped :cheers:

almostoldschool
08-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Maybe Kobe should threaten to "bust his @ss again. That shut his mouth last time he opened it

momo
08-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Lasers.

~~~
I was clearing old newspapers out of my business today, saw Rays mug in the sports section and blurted out "it is a biblical name you nob" . My employees were looking at me like o_O

Sharks with lasers > ray. Seriously, I cant begrudge someone a little gloating after beating my team, but some have panache about it and some just try and flail about in doing so. Really, if you are going to snap, snap off something good. Ya know?

Nash-tastic
08-23-2008, 08:53 AM
Lakers will beat Celtics next season, Kobe will score more than 22 3-pointers to break Ray Allen's record, and the Lakers will be saying, Ah! Another Win in Boston! Take take Ray "I-Have-OCD-And-Cant-Keep-My-Mouth-Shut" Allen!

picc84
08-26-2008, 03:25 PM
Thats the first time i've seen that clip.

I'm pissed.

ZeN
08-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Thats the first time i've seen that clip.

I'm pissed.

...as well you should be...

Laker's Future
08-30-2008, 04:45 PM
...as well you should be...
:no:

Now I feel like beating the living sh!t out of him every time I see him!!!!!!!:mad: :rant :banghead:

Now I'm yelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZeN
08-30-2008, 04:49 PM
:hammertime: :hammertime: -:hammertime: :hammertime:

cannnooooot waaaait tiiiiill thiiis seaaaaason beeeeegins!!!!!!

:hammertime: :hammertime: -:hammertime: :hammertime:

crisoner
08-30-2008, 04:57 PM
My blood is freaking boiling right now.

I have a Ray Allen Sonic jersey.....going in to the trash right after I type this.

F*ck the Celtics to death!!!!!!!!!!!!

picc84
08-31-2008, 04:17 PM
**** Ray Allen.

mariodeathgrip
08-31-2008, 06:38 PM
**** Ray Allen.:no:

:mad: :banghead: :rant
I don't want to **** them I just want to beat the living sh!t out of them!!!!

Trust me we wil get our revenge!!!! IMO I'm calling a four game sweep!!!!!!

:cheers:

martinas23
08-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Can't wait for Christmas :D

ZeN
08-31-2008, 07:35 PM
:no:

:mad: :banghead: :rant
I don't want to **** them I just want to beat the living sh!t out of them!!!!

Trust me we wil get our revenge!!!! IMO I'm calling a four game sweep!!!!!!

:cheers:

I hope your correct man...

Mr_Basketball#1
09-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Laker fans still bitter. If this had of been Kobe saying this, you guys would be still partying. Not trying to spam or anything guys, just sticking up for my guys.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_95g0DaVMiR4/SFjtO3oYzVI/AAAAAAAAJfM/3GDwPRxJvtM/U2686P6T12D3732194F44DT20080618140452.jpg

picc84
09-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Laker fans still bitter. If this had of been Kobe saying this, you guys would be still partying. Not trying to spam or anything guys, just sticking up for my guys.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_95g0DaVMiR4/SFjtO3oYzVI/AAAAAAAAJfM/3GDwPRxJvtM/U2686P6T12D3732194F44DT20080618140452.jpg

No **** we're bitter. And if LA had won and the espy's were in boston and kobe said that, you wouldn't like it either. Btw by you posting that picture you ensured the post was spam.

ZeN
09-07-2008, 02:20 PM
No **** we're bitter. And if LA had won and the espy's were in boston and kobe said that, you wouldn't like it either. Btw by you posting that picture you ensured the post was spam.

The funny thing is that if had the Lakers won.. they would have been at home, and nothing would have been said about Boston.. Same goes for any other city... If this was washington Allen would not have been able to speak what he did say...

But since they were in LA.. he decided to utter a cheap shot..

Mr_Basketball#1
09-07-2008, 05:04 PM
The funny thing is that if had the Lakers won.. they would have been at home, and nothing would have been said about Boston.. Same goes for any other city... If this was washington Allen would not have been able to speak what he did say...

But since they were in LA.. he decided to utter a cheap shot..
I didn't hear celtic fans b*tching about these:

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/06/bostonsucks.jpg

Celtic Fans Do Not Forget-LaMar Odom Put his foot in his mouth

akts
09-07-2008, 05:31 PM
No Biggie..and no love lost. Unfortunately until we kick Boston's ass or win it all they have the bragging rights. With no doubt many of us here would have been rubbing anything in Boston's face had we won. The way it is and hopefully will be. It is the way great rivalries are born. I do miss the great 80's battles Magic and Bird brought. Maybe this will be an inroad to a new rivalry.

The T-shirt thing is funny.. no worse than LA SUCKS or BEAT LA chants. In the greater equation of things it really doesn't translate to any more wins or championships. Just fuel for fighting. This won't be the last Championship or loss to each other in either of these storied franchises..
I simply hate Ray allen/KG/ PP and crew cause of the GREEN MAN !lol!

SoCalMike
09-07-2008, 09:27 PM

Where did this t-shirt come from? I have honestly never seen it before... its kind of lame and its in a completely different context than what Ray Allen did... IMO.

Is this for Boston University?

gts
09-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Where did this t-shirt come from? I have honestly never seen it before... its kind of lame and its in a completely different context than what Ray Allen did... IMO.

Is this for Boston University?

no lamar had them made up...lol

SoCalMike
09-07-2008, 10:31 PM
no lamar had them made up...lol

wow, i did not even know about it... the shirt looks like crap, so i doubt he sold many... lol

again, this is a big difference to me than what ray allen did, but celtic fans are more than welcome to get upset at LO for those shirts... im fine with that.

SourGrapes
09-07-2008, 10:33 PM
lol at celtics fans lurking in the lakers forum and chiming in when convenient.

i think it's the same one who said

rondo, powe > bynum, vujacic

for future team building. i laughed at that a lot.

gts
09-07-2008, 10:50 PM
wow, i did not even know about it... the shirt looks like crap, so i doubt he sold many... lol

again, this is a big difference to me than what ray allen did, but celtic fans are more than welcome to get upset at LO for those shirts... im fine with that.

:pimp:i don't think he sold them, i think he had some printed up for friends and stuff, it wasn't a big run of shirts

ZeN
09-07-2008, 11:08 PM
lol at celtics fans lurking in the lakers forum and chiming in when convenient.

i think it's the same one who said

rondo, powe > bynum, vujacic

for future team building. i laughed at that a lot.

thats funny :oldlol:

akts
09-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Rondo? Powe Over Bynum and Sasha? LOL.. That shyeet is funny if at all true. I love Basketball and been watching and playing since I was 15. Rondo is a Workhorse, He puts effort in what he does with heart. Hustle can make up so much what talent may lack. He does it by playing smart. Still 23 years of loving basketball, there is no way I would pick their 2 over Bynum and Sasha to build upon. Arguments could be made as to how Powe beasted for a couple of games, but I watched Andrew Bynum Put Games together against Howard, J. Oneal, Bosh, Kamman and the Utah front-line he dismantled, as well as other good Fwds and Centers. He did it consistently before he got hurt. Not a random string of 20 or so games..but in a long consistent string. Sasha Can shoot, but chucks at times without a doubt. Still he has to have that unshakable urge to shoot or he would not be as noticed as he is becoming when he enters a game. We have a great young core to go on with.

Still I can hear them saying we are as disillusioned by our picks for building as they are in their own forum.

big baller
09-13-2008, 02:11 PM
the thing i hate most about celtic fans is tht most of them are bandwagoners. pick a team and stick with it goddammit.

lakerfreak
09-13-2008, 06:56 PM

There's a big difference between hyping up a series, and disrespecting and totally rubbing it in the face of opposition. Its classless. If lakers had won the series and one of our players said that, I wouldnt have been amused by that either....but thats probably just me

SoCalMike
09-13-2008, 11:50 PM
There's a big difference between hyping up a series, and disrespecting and totally rubbing it in the face of opposition. Its classless. If lakers had won the series and one of our players said that, I wouldnt have been amused by that either....but thats probably just me

Agreed.

Mississippi
09-14-2008, 03:05 PM
I see no difference. What both Allen and Odom did was disrespectful, but I wouldn't expect either of you to see any difference because of your homerism to your team.

ZeN
09-14-2008, 03:16 PM
I see no difference. What both Allen and Odom did was disrespectful, but I wouldn't expect either of you to see any difference because of your homerism to your team.
:sleeping

SoCalMike
09-14-2008, 08:42 PM

Please explain how you see no difference? Seriously, sell me on it. Because, I do see a huge difference.

If you make a good argument and convince me, I will admit I was wrong.

Mr_Basketball#1
09-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Let's not forget Lamar Odom gored Ray Allen into the front row.

Seriously though, It's been almost three months, why are you guys still bitter?

SourGrapes
09-16-2008, 06:03 PM

seriously though, it's been three months, why are you still talking about these issues in our forum?

AItheAnswer3
09-16-2008, 06:15 PM
seriously though, it's been three months, why are you still talking about these issues in our forum?

yeah its pointless

NY Comeback
09-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Derek Fisher is not amused. :roll:

Gotta love Ray Allen.

glidedrxlr22
09-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Ray Allen's the man! :applause: Strahan's reaction is priceless!

NoGunzJustSkillz
09-18-2008, 11:20 AM
lakers should seriously hire charles oakley and make it clear to him why he is being brought it.

SourGrapes
09-18-2008, 01:59 PM
lakers should seriously hire charles oakley and make it clear to him why he is being brought it.

lol definitely.

NoGunzJustSkillz
09-18-2008, 03:40 PM
lol definitely.

it's funny because charles oakley was lobbying for a spot on the lakers last season saying the lakers needed somebody like him to protect kobe. i'm not sure kobe needed any protection, but we could have sure used oakley in the finals. specifically the last 5 mins of game 6.

lakerfreak
09-18-2008, 05:18 PM

if you can't see a difference then you dont have any common sense.

Im not complaining of when the celtics said "beat LA" after they won the ECF, Im not complaining of Paul Pierce's stupid ass comments of thinking hes the best player in the world.

Pregame stuff is all fun and is good for the game.

What I'm talking about is after the series is over, after the lakers were humiliated in front of all of america in game 6 (and game 4), the celtics insisted on taunting and rubbing it in the face of the competition.

A team like the spurs play and win with such class. They dont talk crap, they don't taunt, they just win and accept their trophy and congratulate everyone on their team for stepping up.

With the celtics, you had f@ggot Garnett fouling the **** out of every lakers when you were already up by 40 when any courteous team would have slowed it down. Doc rivers kept the starters in until like 2 minutes left where ray allen kept stat padding like a little whore. Then after the series was done by a long time, he still kept pushing it by saying "another win in LA".

Lakers kept their mouth shut the whole time. Obviously thinking about some revenge next year.

Anyways, Im not taking away from the celtics championship. They played more physical, probably wanted it more. I just think you have classless, trashy, low life bastardous players.

Sorry if you think me hating them makes me a homer.

lakerfreak
09-18-2008, 05:19 PM

if you were 1 or 2 games away from winning it, but you lost, Im sure you'd feel the same way.

AItheAnswer3
09-18-2008, 05:57 PM
if you can't see a difference then you dont have any common sense.

Im not complaining of when the celtics said "beat LA" after they won the ECF, Im not complaining of Paul Pierce's stupid ass comments of thinking hes the best player in the world.

Pregame stuff is all fun and is good for the game.

What I'm talking about is after the series is over, after the lakers were humiliated in front of all of america in game 6 (and game 4), the celtics insisted on taunting and rubbing it in the face of the competition.

A team like the spurs play and win with such class. They dont talk crap, they don't taunt, they just win and accept their trophy and congratulate everyone on their team for stepping up.

With the celtics, you had f@ggot Garnett fouling the **** out of every lakers when you were already up by 40 when any courteous team would have slowed it down. Doc rivers kept the starters in until like 2 minutes left where ray allen kept stat padding like a little whore. Then after the series was done by a long time, he still kept pushing it by saying "another win in LA".

Lakers kept their mouth shut the whole time. Obviously thinking about some revenge next year.

Anyways, Im not taking away from the celtics championship. They played more physical, probably wanted it more. I just think you have classless, trashy, low life bastardous players.

You state the truth. :bowdown:
Repped

Allstar24
09-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Well said! If you were a homer, you'd be hating on the Spurs too. I think we all see the big difference between the Spurs and the Celtics. With the Spurs, you have a classy coach like Popovich and classy players like Duncan and Parker. With the Celtics...you have just the opposite.

picc84
09-30-2008, 11:05 AM
Well said! If you were a homer, you'd be hating on the Spurs too. I think we all see the big difference between the Spurs and the Celtics. With the Spurs, you have a classy coach like Popovich and classy players like Duncan and Parker. With the Celtics...you have just the opposite.

Well said. I have nothing but respect for the spurs players, coach, and organization. Every year the lakers got knocked out of the playoffs early, I was rooting for them. The celtics are not the Spurs. Pompous, ****-talking jerks. We're gonna wipe that smug smirk right off ray allens face this year. This season Jesus, we're all going to be muslims at the end of the year.

"Come get some."
http://www.moviemaker.com/magazine/issues/55/images/mid.ArmyOfDarkness.jpg

MJ(Mean John)
09-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Man, Forget Ray Allen...

Who the hell is Ray Allen ? ? ?

That old guy who had so much trouble scoring in the playoffs last year???

Who cares???

Lets see this chump guard kobe next season.
Lets see pp try to guard LO
or:roll:

wait...

:roll:

ok.... hold on...:roll:

Perkins trying to guard Andrew Bynum...
That fatboy will foul out in the 1st quarter if Doc Rivers allowed him to play the whole 1st.

Mr_Basketball#1
09-30-2008, 09:15 PM
...and wait 'til Leon Powe sh*ts on your defense again, may I repeat, Leon fckn Powe...

picc84
09-30-2008, 09:21 PM
You guys won, and yet you're the ones insecure enough to have to run in the laker forum to talk ****, when none of us even bother with looking at your crappy forum. :roll: Congrats on beating an injured team in the finals. Feel accomplished. :applause:

MJ(Mean John)
09-30-2008, 09:25 PM
...and wait 'til Leon Powe sh*ts on your defense again, may I repeat, Leon fckn Powe...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

lets get things straight.

Leon powe.

Ever heard that expression

"Every B!TCH has its day ? ? ?"

Well, yeah.

I REALLY, REALLY... Want to see leon powe sh!t on our defense with Andrew Bynum in the paint...

Really tho... I wish Doc would play Leon powe against andrew...

You will start hearing the slow music....:violin:

Mr_Basketball#1
09-30-2008, 09:32 PM
:oldlol: Haha just kidding man...what's a rivalry without a little trash talking...

SourGrapes
09-30-2008, 09:36 PM
:oldlol: Haha just kidding man...what's a rivalry without a little trash talking...

that comment wasn't made in jest. do us all a favor and stick to the celtics forum.

SoCalMike
09-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Let's all be civil in here... Celtic fans are welcome to comment just so its civil... we are calling out Ray Allen in here, so they have a right to respond.

(but Ray Allen still has a big mouth!) :oldlol: :lol :D

crisoner
10-21-2008, 02:52 AM

Die Celtic scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on!!!!

Your reign on the top will be shorter then leprechauns.

Remember that!!!

haterofhaters
10-21-2008, 03:38 AM
The Lakers weren't exactly the biggest fans of Ray Allen even prior to this. I think that their game 6 loss will hurt more than this insignificant jab.

kobesabi
10-21-2008, 09:40 PM
So when we going to see Lakers taking out all his teeth and tonsil?

Bynum needs to shut Ray's mouth up with his big foot.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-22-2008, 06:14 PM
:oldlol:

SourGrapes
10-22-2008, 06:44 PM
:oldlol:

22 years is pretty funny

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-06-2008, 07:45 PM
:oldlol: at theze PMS-enduced, veneral diseaze-having *******z.

Y'all can nevaa match up to RayRay in real life. Combined. And I'm da Next Kobe so don't try to uze the argument against me.

Avatar bet that the Celtz go back2back? Heck I'm so confident I'll permanently withdraw from theze forumz if the Lakers grab the title (which mind you they won't.)

SourGrapes
11-06-2008, 07:52 PM
:oldlol: at theze PMS-enduced, veneral diseaze-having *******z.

Y'all can nevaa match up to RayRay in real life. Combined. And I'm da Next Kobe so don't try to uze the argument against me.

Avatar bet that the Celtz go back2back? Heck I'm so confident I'll permanently withdraw from theze forumz if the Lakers grab the title (which mind you they won't.)

lol go back to the otc you gimmick.

kobesabi
11-06-2008, 09:35 PM
How or what did he do that caused his mouth to be that big? Did he suck pacifier alot or something?

SoCalMike
11-06-2008, 10:17 PM
How or what did he do that caused his mouth to be that big? Did he suck pacifier alot or something?

haha, silly! watch the video! :D

Mr_Basketball#1
12-24-2008, 01:30 AM
Bump!

picc84
12-24-2008, 01:36 AM
I hope the ESPY's and games 4 and 6 run on a constant loop in the locker room and players lounge, at full volume blast, on every tv, the entire day on the 25th.

Mr_Basketball#1
12-24-2008, 01:44 AM
Another win in L.A....................Coming up!

SourGrapes
12-24-2008, 01:51 AM

the highlight of your life...drink it in for all it's worth.

SoCalMike
12-24-2008, 10:28 AM
Bump!

lol at bumping this... nicely done!

lets hope this game lives up to some of the hype its getting.... (even though i think the celtics will win - i want the lakers to win!)

SourGrapes
12-26-2008, 02:35 AM

lol i hope you enjoyed a fiercely competitive game.

SoCalMike
03-19-2009, 09:55 AM
bump! maybe the lakers can watch this video a few times to get them remembering to step it up!!!

DKLaker
03-19-2009, 12:08 PM
We may not see Ray again this year, I think we have a better chance of seeing Cleveland or Orlando.........provided we make it to the finals.

JJ81
03-19-2009, 01:23 PM
I want Celtics this year, Cleveland the next and Magic after that.

EllEffEll
03-19-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm never surprised by Ray Allen's lack of class and his jealousy of Kobe Bryant. It's always been there and always will. I'm happy he's a Celtic because it lets me focus that much more of my dislike in a single direction :pimp:

lakerfreak
03-19-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm never surprised by Ray Allen's lack of class and his jealousy of Kobe Bryant. It's always been there and always will. I'm happy he's a Celtic because it lets me focus that much more of my dislike in a single direction :pimp:

haha

I hate him because he's the type of guy that complains too much about everything, then when he finally wins something he talks like he's big.

Reggie Miller >>>>> Allen.

Remember Ray *****ing about bruce bowen :oldlol:

Waking_Life
03-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Thinking about the Lakers loosing in last years finals.. makes me very nervous over how things are transpiring at this point in the season.:(

EllEffEll
03-19-2009, 03:23 PM
yeah, Ray had to go to a team where he's the 3rd best player to finally get his.

I wonder if he still paints his toenails for good luck :oldlol:

ZeN
03-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Thinking about the Lakers loosing in last years finals.. makes me very nervous over how things are transpiring at this point in the season.:(

Im with ya bro.. I think with a Killer Instinct this team can kill any team in the league, including all elite..

But as they stand they are flirting with the whol Mavs vs. Warriors senario...

And that is truely scaring the Hell out of me

~LA's fine$t~
03-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Im with ya bro.. I think with a Killer Instinct this team can kill any team in the league, including all elite..

But as they stand they are flirting with the whol Mavs vs. Warriors senario...

And that is truely scaring the Hell out of me

I completely disagree. The 3-pear Lakers had the same exact problem, playing down to the competition and getting beat.

LA have stepped their game against SA (in SA), Boston and Cleveland. They are 6-1 against (as far as I'm concerned) the three toughest opponents.

LA doesn't possess the killer instinct, but I personally don't think it'll be a problem come playoff time. They will elevate their game and have Drew back.

Dallas didn't have arguably the best basketball player in the world or a head coach with 9 championships. LA elevated their game last season in the playoffs without Ariza and Bynum (two starters we'll have this time around); I fully expect our team to shift gears when playoffs roll around.

We have a relatively easy schedule; there is no reason why we can't go the rest of the way while only losing 1 game. I want Phil to show our team Ray Allen's comments from the ESPYs and game 6 of the NBA finals before every game from now on.

ZeN
03-19-2009, 04:56 PM
I completely disagree. The 3-pear Lakers had the same exact problem, playing down to the competition and getting beat.

LA have stepped their game against SA (in SA), Boston and Cleveland. They are 6-1 against (as far as I'm concerned) the three toughest opponents.

LA doesn't possess the killer instinct, but I personally don't think it'll be a problem come playoff time. They will elevate their game and have Drew back.

Dallas didn't have arguably the best basketball player in the world or a head coach with 9 championships. LA elevated their game last season in the playoffs without Ariza and Bynum (two starters we'll have this time around); I fully expect our team to shift gears when playoffs roll around.

We have a relatively easy schedule; there is no reason why we can't go the rest of the way while only losing 1 game. I want Phil to show our team Ray Allen's comments from the ESPYs and game 6 of the NBA finals before every game from now on.

Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook.

Allstar24
03-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Nice bump. I hate Ray Allen. KG off the court seems like a nice person but Ray Allen comes off as classless and pathetic. It gave me pleasure to see the Lakers kick his ass in the regular season, now they only have to do the same in the finals (if we get a rematch).

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Nice bump. I hate Ray Allen. KG off the court seems like a nice person but Ray Allen comes off as classless and pathetic. It gave me pleasure to see the Lakers kick his ass in the regular season, now they only have to do the same in the finals (if we get a rematch).

I don't know where you get this impression from, but RayRay is one of the most down to earth NBA playaz period, brugh.

Allstar24
03-23-2009, 01:26 AM
I don't know where you get this impression from, but RayRay is one of the most down to earth NBA playaz period, brugh.
He might be down to earth but he certainly didn't take the high road after winning the championship...rather, he was trying to rub it in our faces at the ESPYs. If this came from young guys like Rondo or Perkins, I'd ignore it but Ray Allen is a veteran and he should act like one. You would never hear something like that coming from D Fish.

SourGrapes
03-23-2009, 09:30 PM

yeah! he is down to earth! i saw him walking around just the other day!

JJ81
03-23-2009, 09:40 PM
yeah, Ray had to go to a team where he's the 3rd best player to finally get his.

Haha trueee

crisoner
03-23-2009, 10:01 PM
We need to win that title this year then we can really forget.

All the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin_Garnett_5
03-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Some of you guys are taking his comments too serious, yea I'd be mad too but not that mad.

SourGrapes
03-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Some of you guys are taking his comments too serious, yea I'd be mad too but not that mad.

excellent point...your trenchant observation was pretty helpful

SoCalMike
03-23-2009, 10:48 PM
i don't think any of us are "that mad." however, if kobe or lamar said the same thing as ray ray did, celtic fans would be up in arms.... he should have kept his mouth shut, but he chose to taunt.

Kevin_Garnett_5
03-23-2009, 10:51 PM
excellent point...your trenchant observation was pretty helpful Whatever man, now I understand why you picked that username.

SoCalMike
03-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Whatever man, now I understand why you picked that username.

if i were you, i would take it as the spirit of good rivalry of which no other two teams in the nba share... lakers hate celtics... celtics hate lakers... is the way things should be... :D

momo
03-25-2009, 04:50 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/1412kqv.jpg

That's all I have to say atm...

JJ81
03-28-2009, 05:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCrvCbh26K8

Kevin_Garnett_5
03-28-2009, 07:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqaToXuGsoU

AJ2k8
03-28-2009, 08:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXZY4eVLlo&feature=related
This your new favorite forum?

gts
03-28-2009, 08:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXZY4eVLlo&feature=relatedthanks one of my all time favorite videos

AJ2k8
03-28-2009, 08:16 PM
thanks one of my all time favorite videos
You sir are gettin Repped:oldlol: :applause:

SourGrapes
03-28-2009, 08:18 PM
where did my post go? i thought this thread was for trash talking?

gts
03-28-2009, 08:23 PM
where did my post go? i thought this thread was for trash talking?no it's not, that's why the trolls post you responded to was also deleted..

nothing against your post, it was just because i deleted the other one...
i don't go into the celtics forum and post stupid stuff so i don't see a reason to let some idiot post his trash here....

we don't need to turn this into the main forum

Kevin_Garnett_5 is a decent poster and he's fun to talk with and his jabs are good natured and he takes it well when you jab back... the other guy is a total flake whose probably just a sock account for somebody whose whole purpose in life is to be an idiot

Kevin_Garnett_5
03-28-2009, 08:50 PM
This your new favorite forum? Probably the most active..

Edit: Out of the team forums.

SoCalMike
03-29-2009, 08:30 PM
this is not a trash talking thread to personally get offensive with anyone... talk smack, sure, but some of you are getting personal and going over the top. the spirit of good competition and rivaly is absolutely welcome here. lets just keep it out of the gutter.

and celtic fans are most certainly welcome here as long as they abide by the same rules.

momo
03-31-2009, 05:24 AM
http://myfunnypics.org/d/1343-1/Ray+Allen+touches+Laker+players_+private+areas.jpg

momo
04-12-2009, 06:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78LQM9ZzSYQ

About 1:10 you see Ray elbow Andy V of the cavs in the... region. Quite deliberately. Stay Classy Los Angeles :D

SoCalMike
04-12-2009, 07:01 PM

About 1:10 you see Ray elbow Andy V of the cavs in the... region. Quite deliberately. Stay Classy Los Angeles :D

yep, ray is demonstrating his class act...

D-Rose
04-12-2009, 07:19 PM
I don't know why, but I hate Cleveland more than Boston?:confusedshrug:

The Lake Show24
04-12-2009, 07:38 PM

No reaction from andy, does mean he should be in the wnba?? :lol

D-Rose
04-12-2009, 08:00 PM
No reaction from andy, does mean he should be in the wnba?? :lol
:roll: :roll:

Lone Laker
04-12-2009, 08:04 PM
It's funny. If a Laker player had done what Ray Allen did today, there would be three threads over on the main board demanding a suspension.

MFC
04-13-2009, 01:03 AM
On the Cavs' players in-game dancing and ungraciousness in victory, Allen said this:

EllEffEll
04-13-2009, 02:09 AM
[QUOTE=MFC]On the Cavs' players in-game dancing and ungraciousness in victory, Allen said this:

Lone Laker
04-13-2009, 08:00 AM
Varejao: "You don't hit a man in his groin. He either doesn't like Brazilians or he doesn't like curly hair."

bladefd
04-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Ray Allen is truly a hypocrite. I hope we face them in finals and destroy them. If we do that, hopefully Kobe or somebody will comment on it at the ESPYs just like Allen did last year.:cheers:

Lone Laker
04-13-2009, 08:32 PM
According to The Cleveland Plain Dealer, Allen was also upset that LeBron, Mo, and Delonte were shown on the videoboard dancing to Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. The writer did point out that The Celtics love to dance to The Bee Gees song You Should Be Dancing, Kevin Garnett in particular. I think it's hilarious that The Celtics take their victories in stride, but whine whenever they lose.

EllEffEll
04-14-2009, 05:03 AM
No wonder they were upset. They got "Rik_Rolled" :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

JJ81
04-14-2009, 10:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeAOQOyZSMQ

nbastatus
04-15-2009, 04:53 PM
i love ray allen :pimp: