Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Whatever happened to the OG's? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468608)

MJ(Mean John) 06-11-2019 06:31 PM

Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
You know,

LakerFreak,
SocalMike
GTS (I believe he still owe's me a 12 pack from a Bet)

qrich 06-13-2019 02:48 AM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
Hope everyone's doing well.

Swear I saw SoCalMike on the main forum not too long ago though

bladefd 06-13-2019 03:38 PM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
Don't forget DKLaker too. He was an older guy like in his late-60s. He was a regular poster around these Lakers forums. Haven't seen him in years - I hope he is doing well.

$LakerGold 06-16-2019 06:31 AM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bladefd
Don't forget DKLaker too. He was an older guy like in his late-60s. He was a regular poster around these Lakers forums. Haven't seen him in years - I hope he is doing well.

Same. His last post was a rant about Jim Buss. :lol

gts kept in touch 2-3 years ago.

OG LeeTSkeeT 06-16-2019 06:35 PM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
good times....


MJ(Mean John) 06-17-2019 12:56 AM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
Hope everyone's doing well.

Swear I saw SoCalMike on the main forum not too long ago though

Ahhhh. Good ol QRich. I remember ya mate. Lol. Good to see you. Iíve always valued your input, always fair and objective.


Now, that reminds me, I wanted to bring this up, but I remember there being this young kid on here that was sick. I think* he had cancer and I remember rooting for the kid to pull through. Anyone know who Iím talking about and if he is doing alright?

MJ(Mean John) 06-17-2019 12:58 AM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bladefd
Don't forget DKLaker too. He was an older guy like in his late-60s. He was a regular poster around these Lakers forums. Haven't seen him in years - I hope he is doing well.



Lmao wait, wasnít DKLaker a super confrontational guy? Haha. I rmener there was a guy on here that would always get into arguments and always lied or made up stories about knowing guys on the team and then asking him for tips and stuff. Lol

bladefd 06-17-2019 04:02 PM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Ahhhh. Good ol QRich. I remember ya mate. Lol. Good to see you. I’ve always valued your input, always fair and objective.


Except when it comes to his best friend & savior Donald J Trump. Say anything negative about Trump and qrich blows a gasket :lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Lmao wait, wasn’t DKLaker a super confrontational guy? Haha. I rmener there was a guy on here that would always get into arguments and always lied or made up stories about knowing guys on the team and then asking him for tips and stuff. Lol


Yeah, he was confrontational and he was pretty cynical too as older people tend to get. But he seemed to have seen a lot of Lakers games over the decades. He seemed okay to me tbh.. Don't think I had many arguments with him.

tamaraw08 06-18-2019 04:38 PM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Lmao wait, wasnít DKLaker a super confrontational guy? Haha. I rmener there was a guy on here that would always get into arguments and always lied or made up stories about knowing guys on the team and then asking him for tips and stuff. Lol


ahh DK, the guy who gave all the credit to Kobe when they win but blamed everyone else when they lose.
1.Fisher is the least productive PG in the league.
2. Phil is just good in managing egos.
3. Kobe did great in game 7 vs Boston plucking those rebounds.
4. Pau was very soft until Kobe developed his testicles.
5. Dallas sweeps the Lakers, Pau lost his manhood and grew a woman's reproductive organ.
6. Mike Brown is the worst coach ever.
7. correction, Mike D'Antoni was the worst coach ever, at least Brown coached defense etc etc

dd24 06-18-2019 04:51 PM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
Yeah, seems like not everyone posts as much anymore. Maybe if the Lakers are back to winning next season lol.

LosLakers 06-18-2019 05:50 PM

Re: Whatever happened to the OG's?
 
Pretty sure everyone has moved on to reddit. This place wouldve been off the charts years ago with the news of AD.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy