Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Im sold on the Slim Reaper (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420844)

Mr. Jabbar 11-04-2016 05:24 PM

Im sold on the Slim Reaper

Best player in the world right now..Cant believe what he did to westbrook last night. Curry is a close second right now, but then you have a huge gap between him and Irving. I just cant see cleveland beating GS if silver doesnt suspend at least two players.

scuzzy 11-04-2016 05:26 PM

Re: Im sold on the Slim Reaper

Mr. Jabbar last activity: June 19, 2016

:roll: :roll:

CTbasketball92 11-04-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Best player in the world right now..Cant believe what he did to westbrook last night. Curry is a close second right now, but then you have a huge gap between him and Irving. I just cant see cleveland beating GS if silver doesnt suspend at least two players.

If KD isn't in the finals GSW will 100% loss. KD will never be able to control a game like LeBron can when he's not scoring, and LeBron is just going to win his matchup. Kyrie will cook Steph to a crisp again, injured or not -- btw, curry looks exactly the same as he did against OKC last year.

FKAri 11-04-2016 05:55 PM

I didn't think you'd come back to ISH after the abuse you took. But like a ho with nowhere else to go you keep coming back thinking this time it'll be different. But thanks for coming back for everyone's entertainment.

HenryGarfunkle 11-04-2016 06:02 PM

How did OP pass ISH's mandatory security/backround check? :wtf:

Nash 11-04-2016 06:28 PM

jabbar omg you took one of the biggest L's in ISH history this summer, legendary stuff

miggyme1 11-04-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

lets stop with the over reacting threads. golden state is an explosive team but defensively they are going to suffer. especially rebounding. their two best rebounders is a 6'6 guy playing pf in draymond and a 6'10 guard that weighs about 190 pounds playing sf.....that's a recipe for struggle come april. IM SORRY. scoring 150 points a game in the regular season is fun and all but what do you do come playoff time? The thunder are going to be a tough out come playoff time because of their size....like I wouldn't be surprised if the thunder make it to the second round and push a team to 7 games because they are team built for playoff success

Funktion 11-04-2016 06:39 PM

Welcome back. Most would of just kept using their alt. Especially dat Simon Fam.

RedBlackAttack 11-04-2016 06:39 PM

!@#$%Vectors!@# 11-04-2016 06:39 PM

WB

One of the best Posters on iSH

:rockon: :rockon: :banana:

!@#$%Vectors!@# 11-04-2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

:roll: :roll: :roll: This is actually funny

Mr. Jabbar 11-04-2016 06:53 PM

Thank guys. What can I say, Im a busy man; family, business, you name it. Got some emails from ish admin to come back and post, help the site during off season but really couldnt till today.

Blessings,

Mr. Jabbar

bdreason 11-04-2016 06:54 PM

Best scorer in the world, no doubt. Best player is debatable, but it's hard to vote against the reigning Finals MVP.

Mr. Jabbar 11-04-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
Best scorer in the world, no doubt. Best player is debatable, but it's hard to vote against the reigning Finals MVP.

Only now we can see him with competent teammates. Imagine dude would have ring chased for almost 7 years like lebron has. He could easily have a positive finals record by now. Its an even field this season for him. The era where non colluding got you to the top went down with kobe..

Nilocon165 11-04-2016 07:02 PM

You don't have a family or job.