Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   so i found out i'm part spanish (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467484)

highwhey 05-19-2019 11:03 PM

so i found out i'm part spanish

i know a lot of mexicans were born/created out of spaniards raping natives, but my dad recently told me all of his family are actually spanish immigrants. my great grandfather and his wife immigrated and the family line since them are all spanish. makes sense, my dad is whiter than most americans.

also, my great grandfather fought against the famous general pancho villa, they had several different battles, he lost several of their first encounters but ended up winning a later battle that diminished pancho's forces down significantly. but according to my dad, the worst enemies my great grandfather ever faced were the local natives. he said they were absolute savages and they would come at night to fck shit up, steal livestock and kill people. even though the natives were on horseback, they moved silently in the desert. the mexican armies would get ambushed often and you'd only know it was the natives when you heard the arrows being shot at you.

anyways, i gotta visit spain now. i always assumed i was just the byproduct of rape lol.

warriorfan 05-19-2019 11:05 PM

Re: so i found out i'm part spanish

You are 100% fat that is for certain

highwhey 05-19-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warriorfan
Your 100% fat that is for certain

yes i am overweight, we've confirmed this numerous times. it's as well known as you being white trailer trash. :confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing 05-19-2019 11:20 PM

Si señor. Embrace your Spanish roots.

Viva España!

1987_Lakers 05-19-2019 11:24 PM

I've heard stories that my Dad side of the family came to Mexico from Portugal which I found odd, but likely since my last name is Portuguese.

highwhey 05-19-2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Si señor. Embrace your Spanish roots.

Viva España!

my dad was brutally honest about it too, he said: "nuestra familia española son bien educados y no son groceros."

i was like i can't argue against that seeing how my mom's family is :oldlol:

Smoke117 05-20-2019 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwhey
yes i am overweight, we've confirmed this numerous times. it's as well known as you being white trailer trash. :confusedshrug:

Control your own fat slob life and lay off Curryfan. His worthlessness is an entire different story. Lay off the el pastor and carnitas, chubs.

Smoke117 05-20-2019 03:48 AM

Also, a mexican is part spanish? Are you fukking joking you god damn retard? Where the fukk do you think you got the spanish language from? Jesus christ. It's no wonder my fellow beaners can't get a leg up in life. Asking you to do more than mow a lawn is clearly too much when you are sitting around baffled wondering where the spanish language came from. Ugh. Trick ass nikka.

egokiller 05-20-2019 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoke117
Also, a mexican is part spanish? Are you fukking joking you god damn retard? Where the fukk do you think you got the spanish language from? Jesus christ. It's no wonder my fellow beaners can't get a leg up in life. Asking you to do more than mow a lawn is clearly too much when you are sitting around baffled wondering where the spanish language came from. Ugh. Trick ass nikka.

:roll:

Smoke117 05-20-2019 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by egokiller
:roll:

Jasper 05-20-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwhey
my dad was brutally honest about it too, he said: "nuestra familia española son bien educados y no son groceros."

i was like i can't argue against that seeing how my mom's family is :oldlol:

I like Mexican food as well , but I'm not of any spanish decent.
Embrace it , and don't dye your hair.
:D

East River Livn' 05-20-2019 09:59 AM

Who do you look more like?

Or

CelticBaller 05-20-2019 11:27 AM

Welcome to the party

I don’t look Spanish at all (darker skin tone and curly hair) but I do have some Viking genes in me and a hint of red in my facial hair. Plus my moms name is a Spanish last name

But then again I’m a mutt

highwhey 05-20-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by East River Livn'
Who do you look more like?

Or

whichever has a bigger dick

NumberSix 05-20-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Welcome to the party

I don’t look Spanish at all (darker skin tone and curly hair) but I do have some Viking genes in me and a hint of red in my facial hair. Plus my moms name is a Spanish last name

But then again I’m a mutt

This^ should have been the game of thrones ending.