Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch' (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294022)

ripthekik 03-27-2013 10:38 PM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
where's king clutch
:dancin

dh144498 03-27-2013 10:46 PM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ripthekik
where's king clutch
:dancin


:roll: :roll:

LongLiveTheKing 03-28-2013 12:11 AM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ripthekik
where's king clutch
:dancin

He sure isn't missing free throws and getting bailed out by the refs against the Wolves :lol
The Heat could care less about the streak.

NumberSix 03-28-2013 12:14 AM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
He sure isn't missing free throws and getting bailed out by the refs against the Wolves :lol
The Heat could care less about the streak.

Well, that's not true..... Well, it actually is true, but only because you fcuked up the saying.

PickernRoller 03-28-2013 12:21 AM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
He sure isn't missing free throws and getting bailed out by the refs against the Wolves :lol
The Heat could care less about the streak.


The reason you're here is because? Someone's mad......bunch of groupies mad.

SpecialQue 03-28-2013 12:30 AM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
He sure isn't missing free throws and getting bailed out by the refs against the Wolves :lol
The Heat could care less about the streak.


How were you watching both the Heat and the Laker games?

Also, it's hilarious how people here pretend that the Heat didn't care about this streak. Yeah, they were chasing history, EVERYONE was talking about it, but they didn't care. They cared, you jackass. Only a shitty team WOULDN'T care about that, especially losing against an under-manned team that they clearly don't like.

LongLiveTheKing 03-28-2013 12:34 AM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialQue
How were you watching both the Heat and the Laker games?

Also, it's hilarious how people here pretend that the Heat didn't care about this streak. Yeah, they were chasing history, EVERYONE was talking about it, but they didn't care. They cared, you jackass. Only a shitty team WOULDN'T care about that, especially losing against an under-manned team that they clearly don't like.

I saw the replay of Rubio getting fouled and Kobe missing fts on ESPN lol.
Heat care about the championship not a win streak. Now go watch the the Lakers try to get an 8 seed. Or maybe you said there was no point in watching Laker games cause they sucked. :oldlol:

PickernRoller 03-28-2013 01:02 AM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
Que I think you're getting into his head. The only question is how deep.

NumberSix 03-28-2013 01:40 AM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PickernRoller
Que I think you're getting into his head. The only question is how deep.


ripthekik 03-28-2013 02:02 AM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
King Crutch


willds09 03-28-2013 05:48 AM

Re: People are calling LeBron 'King Clutch'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
I saw the replay of Rubio getting fouled and Kobe missing fts on ESPN lol.
Heat care about the championship not a win streak. Now go watch the the Lakers try to get an 8 seed. Or maybe you said there was no point in watching Laker games cause they sucked. :oldlol:

i know a damn lebron fan not trying to come at kobes free throws, that just dont make any kind of sense:facepalm :roll:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy