Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Left is so negative (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444367)

rufuspaul 12-24-2017 12:20 AM

The Left is so negative

i remember 1984. Many of you were not born or were just babies then. Back then the Democrats were a lot like they are today; preaching doom and gloom amid an economic resurgence. The result was an overwhelming reelection victory for Reagan. Expect the same from Trump. You heard it here first.

nathanjizzle 12-24-2017 12:25 AM

Re: The Left is so negative

you mean causing more turmoil in the palestine isreal conflict isnt actual negativity in the world? i swear trumptards are on special levels of stupidity.

ScalsFan21 12-24-2017 01:53 AM

Almost everyone is doom-and-gloom politically, all of us are guilty of shytting on the other side more than propping up our own beliefs from time to time. But it's far from exclusive to the left.

tpols 12-24-2017 08:42 AM

Bad example roof. Reagan's tax cuts led to the US becoming a debtor nation for the first time since the beginning the century...and set the precedent for deficit building that is still around today (bigly). The government along with GOP had to raise taxes to get out of his mess which was still never fully recovered from and damage amplified by 7 trillion dollars more wasted by Cheney and the bush bros.

fiddy 12-24-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
i remember 1984. Many of you were not born or were just babies then. Back then the Democrats were a lot like they are today; preaching doom and gloom amid an economic resurgence. The result was an overwhelming reelection victory for Reagan. Expect the same from Trump. You heard it here first.

Take your meds, old fart.

Ass Dan 12-24-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Really? Ya boy is singlehandedly putting people in charge of our country's infrastructure and institutions who are either woefully unqualified, diametrically opposed to said organization, government branch, ethos or simply on the batshit crazy quadrant of the political sphere.

Chickens will come home to roost.

Riling up rubes to get rich people tax breaks is a great ruse, but eventually they will get hip to it.

or maybe not.

MURICA!!!

rufuspaul 12-24-2017 10:37 AM

So far all the comments in this thread are negative. I rest my case.

step_back 12-24-2017 10:50 AM

People always complain when the opposition to your political beliefs are in power. Right wingers were constantly moaning on here when Obama was in charge. Now the roles have shifted.

No big deal really.

nathanjizzle 12-24-2017 10:52 AM

remember when right wing donkeys kept complaining how obama divided the country during his presidency. :roll:

there dumb enough to keep saying it now but there blaming the divide on racism. :roll:

good god people are ****ing dumb.

~primetime~ 12-24-2017 10:55 AM

I remember 2015...the Trumptards had not chased off 75% of this forum and not every thread was whining about “libs” or “feminists” or “the left”.

Aren’t you guys tired of whining about Libs yet? I’m tired of whining about Trump...

Back in those days there wasn’t some pointless lame cold civil war sweeping the country where we all judge each other on political beliefs that don’t even effect most of us.

Doomsday Dallas 12-24-2017 11:48 AM

There has been a lot of "Swamp-Running" ever since Trump got elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i1rcCwJ_yw

:)

rufuspaul 12-24-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
there dumb enough to keep saying it now but there blaming the divide on racism. :roll:

good god people are ****ing dumb.

It's "they're" moron.

Keep coming with the negativity.

nathanjizzle 12-24-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

It's "they're" moron.

Keep coming with the negativity.

no you moron, its actually "They're" since it was the beginning word of the sentence. if you are going to spell check, atleast spell check correctly you ****ing doofus.

DaHeezy 12-24-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
you mean causing more turmoil in the palestine isreal conflict isnt actual negativity in the world? i swear trumptards are on special levels of stupidity.

Dude, shut up. As someone living outside of the US you are exactly what we laugh at. Same with ass Dan. It was funny at first to see your reactions. Now it's pitiful. You're going to lose even bigger in the next election because the rest of the world resents people like you and your own country will rally behind it.

DaHeezy 12-24-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I remember 2015...the Trumptards had not chased off 75% of this forum and not every thread was whining about “libs” or “feminists” or “the left”.

Aren’t you guys tired of whining about Libs yet? I’m tired of whining about Trump...

Back in those days there wasn’t some pointless lame cold civil war sweeping the country where we all judge each other on political beliefs that don’t even effect most of us.

Are you really tired about whinging about Trump? He's your bat signal. You're summoned faster to that than your Cowboys. If you're that tired about it stop responding to obvious troll signals and let your President do his job. As a legal Canadian Mexican observing from the stands he's doing good so far