Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   2013 Quarterback Rankings (top 10) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297935)

jazz873 05-01-2013 10:38 PM

Re: 2013 Quarterback Rankings (top 10)

I can also see Rivers having a top 10 season

UtahJazzFan88 05-03-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yes really

his top WR is a rookie this year, but I still think he will show to be top-10 worthy this year

So then what will the excuse for Bradford be next year. This is a make or break season for Bradford, no questions about it.

-p.tiddy- 05-03-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
So then what will the excuse for Bradford be next year. This is a make or break season for Bradford, no questions about it.

No it is not...again, Fisher said one of the main reasons he went to the rams was Bradford...if he does the same old 85ish rating year he will without question still be the starter in 2014.

QBs that are on their last leg? Mike Vick, Sanchez, etc...not Sam, he hasn't even played bad.

Fact remains clear STILL he has no WRs or RB...and until Jake Long, no linemen worth a damn either, on top of that he has had a different OC every year he has played...it is a very legit excuse and everyone knows it.

KingBeasley08 05-03-2013 12:35 PM

RG3's receiving core is average and he balled. Wilson and Luck both didn't have anything. Why does Bradford get a pass?

-p.tiddy- 05-03-2013 01:53 PM

first off I think Bradford did better than Luck last year, and with the exception of Reggie Wayne, Luck not having much in terms of weapons is legit for him...he could use some more help...Reggie Wayne is still one elite WR more than Bradford has though...

RGIII
Garcon/Moss/Morgan

this is a solid/average WR core...much more than what Bradford has

Wilson:
Rice/Tate/Baldwin

this is also a very solid WR core...much more than what Bradford has...shit please give Bradford Sidney fckin Rice

Brdford's WRs going into this year:

- Tavon Austin, a rookie and already the team's #1 WR...he wouldn't be the #1 on the Skins or Seahawks entering this year...only the Rams

- Brian Quick, a sophmore that the Rams drafted in the 2nd round last year...he had 11 catches last year...THIS is their #2 WR

- Chris Givens, another sophmore drafted in the 4th round of last year

so you are comparing a ROOKIE and 2 SOPHMORES to the likes of people like Wayne, Moss, Rice, etc...lol....IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE!!!

We didn't even mention RBs like Marshawn Lynch, or TEs like Fred Davis

Riddler 05-03-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Drew Brees
5. Ben Roethlisberger
6. Tony Romo
7. Matt Ryan
8. Robert Griffin III
9. Russell Wilson
10. Sam Bradford

these are the -pt- top-10 QBs heading into 2013

hardest QBs to rank are the sophmores...RG3 and Wilson...I left out Luck and Kaepernick altogether, don't view them as top-10 yet

I think Kaepernick & Flacco should be in the top 10...

there's my 2 cents.

TheSilentKiller 05-04-2013 12:12 PM

Was about to comment that Stafford should be on this list. Looked at other 10 and realized he is borderline top 15 right now :(

LongLiveTheKing 05-05-2013 01:38 AM

1. Rodgers
2. Peyton
3. Brady
4. Brees
5. Eli
6. Romo
7. Big Ben
8. Ryan
9. RGIII
10. Cam

Jackass18 05-05-2013 04:17 AM

Quote:

RGIII
Garcon/Moss/Morgan

this is a solid/average WR core...much more than what Bradford has

Much more? That's just a damned lie. His top 2 receivers, Garcon and Davis, only played like half the season. Moss hasn't done much since 2010 and Morgan is average at best.

Quote:

so you are comparing a ROOKIE and 2 SOPHMORES to the likes of people like Wayne, Moss, Rice, etc...lol....IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE!!!

Why are you talking about next season when he was referring to the past season? Getting your excuses lined up for next season if you need them? Hell, I'm not against Bradford, but nevermind, it's not like I'd expect you to take your homer glasses off.

-p.tiddy- 05-05-2013 01:03 PM

I have both RG3 and Wilson ranked above Sam for now anyway...but Sam's core is a joke compared to their's...this coming year or last year

only way it is even arguable is if you count Amendola who was injured the entire year...