Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   week 14 game thread and discussion (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283710)

Real Men Wear Green 12-10-2012 10:26 PM

Re: week 14 game thread and discussion

And of course next season Welker will be on the Browns or something.

IGotACoolStory 12-10-2012 10:27 PM

Oh holy shit.

Stop throwing to Hernandez, please.

bigkingsfan 12-10-2012 10:36 PM

Next week MNF, who the **** scheduled that.

Real Men Wear Green 12-10-2012 10:36 PM

Jets v Titans on MNF? lol@NFL.

KG215 12-10-2012 11:45 PM

Thankfully I had FF match-up already wrapped-up tonight, because this has been one of those annoying games where BB doesn't use Ridley or other RB's very much. I guess that could change now, though, with them up 28-7 more than halfway through the third.

knickballer 12-11-2012 12:00 AM

I knew Watt was having a great season but I didn't realize he had 16.5 sacks.. :applause: Impressive for a 3-4 linemen

IGotACoolStory 12-11-2012 12:17 AM

Texans blow.

Assuming Houston and Atlanta hold on to the #1 seed, both aren't winning more than a game in the playoffs. If that.

knickballer 12-11-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Texans blow.

Assuming Houston and Atlanta hold on to the #1 seed, both aren't winning more than a game in the playoffs. If that.

Problem is that both Houston and Atlanta have peaked.. When teams start off so hot they are bound to cool off and eventually regress during the latter part of the year and that obviously isn't a good thing heading into the postseason. It's no surprise that the team who gets hot at the end of the year and pull of winning 4 or 5 in a row usually plays well in the postseason.

But to say they'll lose is misleading. They're both going to be playing at home and I don't see Houston losing their first match due to the fact they have a good defense(not for this game) and play a style that does well in the postseason.

But for Atlanta I'm not sold. Especially with how tough the NFC is atm, San Fran, Green Bay, Chicago and even Seattle can easily beat them in their turf..

L.Kizzle 12-11-2012 12:31 AM

AlonzoGOAT 12-11-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuMa
is it me or is this game almost 100% totally meaningless?

1st seed?

El Kabong 12-11-2012 12:45 AM

Ridley and Hernandez saved my butt today. Needed to win to get the last playoff spot and I got there by 2 points. Lucky I had Roeithlesberger come back big, Anquan Baldwin go nuts and I benched the Texans DST for the Bills this week.

IGotACoolStory 12-11-2012 01:17 AM

Took out the #1 seed in the ISH league someone created on here. Of course Harvin is now on the IR and Dez is doubtful. Still waiting for MJD to come back...

In my keeper league that I've been in for 8 years now (and still haven't won...), took out the #1 seed in there. Although I'm pretty sure I lose next week. The guy has a stacked team and mine is led by mostly free agent pick ups. I actually tried to throw the games in the last two weeks so I could get a high pick in the draft. I won...

Jackass18 12-11-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Bout time the Ratbirds canned Cam Cameron...now it's one less excuse I have to hear bout from salty scrub BAL fans every time they don't play perfect.

Now it's SOLELY Flacco, and bad ref calls. Aha felt amazing taking that one from them. City rivals more than football, really

LOL, they were actually complaining about calls?