Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   College and High School Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Lance Stephenson To Cincy (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137843)

Interminator 06-30-2009 05:33 PM

Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
http://web.sny.tv/news/article.jsp?y...id=2& vkey=21


Just so you know he will be playing college basketball next year.

Posterize246 06-30-2009 08:03 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Lance and Yancy :pimp:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 06-30-2009 08:26 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
My boy Alvin Mitchell is on Cincy. That's cool

unbreakable 06-30-2009 09:05 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Meh.

lukeridnour08 06-30-2009 10:36 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
dang its going to be interesting as to what he does against big east competition.

TheGame414 06-30-2009 11:34 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
So Cincy decided the last several years of not being an outlaw program was just too long? Glad to see them get back to their roots.

Grinder 07-01-2009 02:58 AM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Should be a nice 1-2 punch with Yancy Gates. Stephenson will be in for a reality check once he starts taking on the guards of the big east.

Looptroop 07-01-2009 04:05 AM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGame414
So Cincy decided the last several years of not being an outlaw program was just too long? Glad to see them get back to their roots.


First thing I thought. They should rehire Huggy Bear and bring back the outlaws of old (Kenyon Martin, Kenny Satterfield, etc.) and have them coach.

Posterize246 07-01-2009 11:51 AM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Vaughn didn't graduate yet did he? I think he was a junior last year.

A.M.G. 07-01-2009 09:50 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Well it's about goddamn time. I sincerely hope Stephenson realizes that he isn't ready for the NBA yet, it will help him in the long run if he stays two or even three years and matures a bit. But if he actually performs and is a first rounder next year, I suppose I wouldn't blame him.

The real question is, is the drama over now? Or is it just beginning?

rosonviyavong 07-04-2009 08:56 AM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
this is great lance stayin on the eastcoast to play some big east ball fits his style perfectly but gonna be some tough competition as usual in that conference

TheGame414 07-04-2009 02:55 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rosonviyavong
this is great lance stayin on the eastcoast to play some big east ball fits his style perfectly but gonna be some tough competition as usual in that conference

Total lack of sentence structure and grammar making my eyeballs nearly explode aside, since when was Cincy on the East Coast? (Yes, I realize most Big East teams are more or less on the coast, so he'll at least play road games there.)

I'd say the competition in the Big East, however, will be considerably less than it has been the last couple of years.

UConnCeltics 07-04-2009 03:23 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGame414
I'd say the competition in the Big East, however, will be considerably less than it has been the last couple of years.

Well they are all hovering around the same level this year. Their is not too much of a gap from Villanova to West Virginia to UConn. Last year the conference was very top heavy but this year it will be much more balanced, so in a sense you can say their is more competition. Last year Seton Hall and Providence were freebies for UConn. Not too sure about this season.

rosonviyavong 07-04-2009 04:15 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGame414
Total lack of sentence structure and grammar making my eyeballs nearly explode aside, since when was Cincy on the East Coast? (Yes, I realize most Big East teams are more or less on the coast, so he'll at least play road games there.)

I'd say the competition in the Big East, however, will be considerably less than it has been the last couple of years.

It was about 5 am in the morning don't expect anyone taking the time to put some grammer in the statement

TheGame414 07-04-2009 06:26 PM

Re: Lance Stephenson To Cincy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rosonviyavong
It was about 5 am in the morning don't expect anyone taking the time to put some grammer in the statement

I do. So do most people. How much more time would it have taken to write it correctly? Two seconds? If that?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy