Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sneaker Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Converse Basketball Shoes (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89290)

idizzle 05-26-2008 11:23 PM

Converse Basketball Shoes
 
I been wearing Converse basketball shoes since I was in the 6th grade and now with more NBA players getting signed with Converse, I think they could be a power house in the footwear game again. Check out the different Converse shoes that these NBA players are wearing. Kirk Hinrich, Jameer Nelson, Andre Miller, Udonis Haslem, Kyle Korver, Orien Greene, Mike Sweetney,Maurice Evans, Acie Law IV, Alando Tucker and Elton Brand.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2007/11...08-nba-season/

idizzle 05-27-2008 09:34 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
More info on Converse Basketball shoes.

http://www.pr-inside.com/print298175.htm

meanmonster 05-29-2008 11:52 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
As Ive said in many threads, I believe Converse is making the best shoes right now.

JellyBean 05-30-2008 10:37 AM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meanmonster
As Ive said in many threads, I believe Converse is making the best shoes right now.


I know!! I am trying to get the 1980s classic Converse shoe.

myfishjustdied 06-07-2008 09:21 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
what shoes are d-wade wearing this year?

idizzle 06-23-2008 12:11 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
Check these out.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2008/04/1...ordan-edition/

idizzle 07-06-2008 11:23 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
Converse is bringing back the Weapons.

http://www.nicekicks.com/converse-weapon-to-return/

insidehoops 07-12-2008 01:12 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
My main walking-around shoes this last month have been white converse Pro Leather lowtops. Extremely comfortable

jbot 07-12-2008 03:52 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
i bought my son some d.wade's a couple of yrs ago and they were horrible. he was sliding all over the floor and it was messing him up during games. they had no grip and i haven't bought another pair of cons since.

idizzle 07-15-2008 09:33 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
Elton Brand has his own Converse shoe.

http://www.theconverseblog.com/2008/...ton-brand.html

Raj Da Dodge 07-18-2008 02:01 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by idizzle
I been wearing Converse basketball shoes since I was in the 6th grade and now with more NBA players getting signed with Converse, I think they could be a power house in the footwear game again. Check out the different Converse shoes that these NBA players are wearing. Kirk Hinrich, Jameer Nelson, Andre Miller, Udonis Haslem, Kyle Korver, Orien Greene, Mike Sweetney,Maurice Evans, Acie Law IV, Alando Tucker and Elton Brand.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2007/11...08-nba-season/

I like the Converse Dumalis and the Converse Team Wade TFC, those are some nice lookin' shoes!

Raj Da Dodge 07-18-2008 02:05 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by idizzle
Converse is bringing back the Weapons.

http://www.nicekicks.com/converse-weapon-to-return/

The Magic Johnson one is ugly, the purple,white,yellow ones, or maybe I'm thinking that cuz I don't like those colors on a shoe, it looks ugly to me, but I really like the Bird ones, those look fly, the black and white, I'd want those:D

Bulls2333 07-18-2008 05:44 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
The black and white Weapons are the best shoe I've seen on this thread. I'd get those.

SHEED_ gangsta 07-19-2008 06:09 PM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
I wear the converse mavericks all the time (simple version of the weapons) they're good for ball

idizzle 07-21-2008 11:51 AM

Re: Converse Basketball Shoes
 
Check these out.

http://www.theconverseblog.com/2008/...le-double.html


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy