Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Kings@Warriors (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21594)

BradMiller52 12-12-2006 10:31 PM

Kings@Warriors

Game thread. I predict Bibby will be pissed that we tried to trade him. Hope our health is better than last time or we have no chance IMO.

bigboi_baller 12-12-2006 10:47 PM

Artest sprained his ankle in practice (yesterday or the day before?) and sat out the last 20 min, but he is projected to play.

Targus™ 12-12-2006 10:57 PM

must-win. plain and simple. we need to start gaining some consistency and chemistry here. it might be early, but it's the western conference.

BradMiller52 12-12-2006 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Artest sprained his ankle in practice (yesterday or the day before?) and sat out the last 20 min, but he is projected to play.

Blah I am starting to think that god hates the Kings.

LAZYBOY 12-12-2006 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradMiller52

Cheer up, at least we don't have Billy Owens in the starting line-up anymore.:lol: :lol:

bigboi_baller 12-12-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradMiller52

If the Kings don't get AI, we will know God hates the Kings.

BradMiller52 12-12-2006 11:14 PM

Quote:

If the Kings don't get AI, we will know God hates the Kings.

And since we know the Kings won't get AI, we know God hates the Kings. I'm not sure if it's a little funny and it sucks or if it just plain sucks.

Lazyboy: You're right we have Kenny Thomas instead:roll:

bigboi_baller 12-12-2006 11:24 PM

What happened to fan since 85? Haven't seen him in a while

LAZYBOY 12-12-2006 11:24 PM

Hey, easy there....I almost managed to completely wipe KT out of my memory! :oldlol:

fan_since_85 12-12-2006 11:27 PM

Quote:

What happened to fan since 85? Haven't seen him in a while

Howdy

bigboi_baller 12-13-2006 12:00 AM

Since your the only one who hasn't spoken. Go express your AI for Bibby ideas in the AI thread.

Targus™ 12-13-2006 01:54 AM

what a ****ing *****. the queens are terrible, just a horrible team. the players suck, the coach sucks, their defense sucks, their offense sucks, everything sucks. Matt Barnes >>>the Kings. They knew they had to win this game because of the tough upcoming schedule and theyre blowing it. shareef, wtf is this guy doing on the kings he doesnt even fit into the Kings system. shareef is good at taking up space and doing nothing with it, he gets the ball and holds it for 5-10 seconds doing NOTHING im serious and just argues every call. get him out of here. Trade Bibby while you can i thought he would get better but it's not looking that way. Brad needs to try out for the PF position on the monarchs. Kenny turns the ball over like he doesnt care, like he just throws passes into traffic. Maybe I didn't mean all that Im saying or maybe I do, watching this team is so effing frustrating right now. DO something petrie. this team sucks.

Targus™ 12-13-2006 01:57 AM

the Kings do not have an identity. that's the problem.

BradMiller52 12-13-2006 02:10 AM

What's up fan since 85? What do you think of the Iverson thing?

About the game-god that was awful. Mike got switched of on Barnes and he got lit up for 30+, BY MATT ****ING BARNES. Kevin and Ron were the only guys who showed up. Brad was scared to shoot. Reef got frustrated and started arguing with the ref. Salmons-blah. Dunleavy owned us.

Bibby's head obviously wasn't in the game. Chucking up 3s like there was no tomorrow. Bricking everything. Making bad passes. Getting owned on D. Chucking a 3 as soon as he got the ball. I think he made us pay for almost trading him. DAMN YOU IVERSON AND DAMN YOU PETRIE!!!!!!:mad: :banghead: :wtf:

Targus™ 12-13-2006 02:18 AM

forget Mike Bibby, until he starts playing like he needs to be I'll be sporting a Floyd Mayweather avatar