Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405401)

UK2K 04-29-2016 08:17 AM

Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
No, I'm not talking about smoking weed. Or asking for Ole Miss to pay his mom's bills. I'm talking about the fact that we now know he is a racist:

http://i2.wp.com/www.thelocalvoice.n...Flag.jpg?w=900

So, is he no longer black? Does his life matter? Where did he get that Confederate flag, I thought they stopped selling them?

Another Uncle Tom, for sure.

9erempiree 04-29-2016 08:19 AM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
This is going to trigger a lot of people on ISH.

:lol

UK2K 04-29-2016 08:26 AM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9erempiree
This is going to trigger a lot of people on ISH.

:lol


The Confederate flag was a huge ****ing deal a few months ago, but I saw this flag in the video...

And didn't hear a single person mention it.

When the message (Confederate flags are racist) doesn't fit your agenda, all of a sudden nobody has an opinion.

Shocking I tell ya.

KyrieTheFuture 04-29-2016 12:14 PM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
Can't believe his step dad did him like this

rezznor 04-29-2016 12:31 PM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Can't believe his step dad did him like this

No kidding. What a piece of shit

DeuceWallaces 04-29-2016 12:39 PM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
It's probably pretty hard to avoid the Confederate Flag in Mississippi. I mean, it's still a part of their state flag, right?

UK2K 04-29-2016 12:56 PM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Can't believe his step dad did him like this


I can.

How many times have guys made a professional league and all of a sudden the father wants back into their life?

And if they don't let them back in, they do shit like this.

I'm still just shocked he's a racist. Doesn't fit the typical profile.

chosen_one6 04-29-2016 01:12 PM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
That flag is a flag for the university he went to.



Nice try to stir shit up when there isn't anything to stir.

It took one minute of googling to find this information out. Lazy ass trolling.

UK2K 04-29-2016 01:16 PM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen_one6
That flag is a flag for the university he went to.



Nice try to stir shit up when there isn't anything to stir.

It took one minute of googling to find this information out. Lazy ass trolling.


You had to google it?

Just look at the flag. You can clearly see the Ole Miss Rebel on it. Great investigative work, Sherlock.

Congrats, you debunked... nothing. And made yourself look dumb.

My original point stands... he's a racist. I wonder if he knows that.

chosen_one6 04-29-2016 01:24 PM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by UK2K
You had to google it?

Just look at the flag. You can clearly see the Ole Miss Rebel on it. Great investigative work, Sherlock.

Congrats, you debunked... nothing. And made yourself look dumb.

My original point stands... he's a racist. I wonder if he knows that.


It's a school flag, not the confederate flag. Even the state flag has the X with the stars in it.

The state flag is not the confederate flag either.

So again, lazy ass trolling and nice try to stir the pot. No one is stupid enough to believe the bullshit you're trying to push right now. Go find something else to try to pull some ignorant garbage from.

UK2K 04-29-2016 01:27 PM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen_one6
It's a school flag, not the confederate flag. Even the state flag has the X with the stars in it.

The state flag is not the confederate flag either.

So again, lazy ass trolling and nice try to stir the pot. No one is stupid enough to believe the bullshit you're trying to push right now. Go find something else to try to pull some ignorant garbage from.





Amazingly, by removing the rebel from this flag, the flag then becomes racist.

School names and mascots can be racist, but their flags can't? Keep wiggling around what is and isn't cool by the left. Word it exactly the way you want so you don't seem like a hypocrite.

ace23 04-29-2016 03:18 PM

Re: Laremy Tunsil's Big Mistake
 
OP reaching like Rondo


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy