Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   everyone wants to be this guy (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338829)

alenleomessi 05-28-2014 01:21 PM

everyone wants to be this guy

http://instagram.com/danbilzerian

deep inside no one really wants to be a bussinesman, lawyer, doctor or whatever.. this is it.. the arrogant talentless asshole

ForeverHeat 05-28-2014 01:27 PM

Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Would never wanna be this guy. Reasons:

1. Hes short.
2. Money is nowhere near as good when you are born into it. Being poor or average financially and having a breakthrough to becoming rich is a better feeling than this guy can ever have. Being rich is equivalent to being able to walk to that guy. Its nothing to us, but if we were in a wheelchair and one day we could walk, it would make you happy every single day.
3. I dont wanna be white.
4. Im gonna be richer than this dude and his father put together one day.

~primetime~ 05-28-2014 01:37 PM

He looks like he has it made to me...

financial freedom to do whatever the fck he wants to in life... which is TRUE FREEDOM IMO...and from those pics he looks to be taking full advantage of it and having a blast

can't lie, I envy that

magic chiongson 05-28-2014 01:38 PM

not really, everyone prolly wants to be rich though. doesn't have to live their lives like he does.

i would want to live like that while on vacation though, a few days in a year

CelticBaller 05-28-2014 01:39 PM

He's probably gay

CavaliersFTW 05-28-2014 01:44 PM

He had two heart attacks before the age of 30, he's rich and he lives larger than life probably in part because his health

~primetime~ 05-28-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
He had two heart attacks before the age of 30, he's rich and he lives larger than life probably in part because his health

I don't doubt that at all...he's living every day like it's his last

ForeverHeat 05-28-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

That sucks though. Whats the point of being rich when you are sick. It takes out all the fun.

DukeDelonte13 05-28-2014 01:52 PM

i'd rather be talentless and loaded than talented and broke.

~primetime~ 05-28-2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
That sucks though. Whats the point of being rich when you are sick. It takes out all the fun.

Looks like he is having fun to me.

~primetime~ 05-28-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
Seems like his brother is more sophisticated and level headed than him. And this guy cant be a professional poker player if he finished 180th place. dude just had the money to buy in.

that's 180th place out of 7,000+ or whatever...but yeah obviously he isn't an elite poker player if that is the highlight of his career

PHX_Phan 05-28-2014 01:58 PM

Sure, I'd like to be rich. Nothing else about those pics make me envy the dude, though.

ForeverHeat 05-28-2014 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Looks like he is having fun to me.

I dont know this guy personally, but looking happy in pictures doesnt mean someones happy. Im sure you are familiar with Facebook?.

AlphaWolf24 05-28-2014 02:05 PM

I wouldn't want to be him....

but would sure like to party with him...

~primetime~ 05-28-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
I dont know this guy personally, but looking happy in pictures doesnt mean someones happy. Im sure you are familiar with Facebook?.

why would we assume he is unhappy?

maybe he lacks real "love" in his life and has inside torment because of that...or maybe not.

All I can go off is what I see in those pics...and that is a man traveling the world on a multimillion dollar yacht swimming in money with and endless choice of females...when he lands he races million dollar sports cars and plays poker...it looks like FUN to me...

some of you sound like you just want to put him down to make yourselves feel better...