Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248989)

niko 01-22-2012 04:51 PM

Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
According to Steven a on his radio show.

knickscity 01-22-2012 06:39 PM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
That's an upgrade to both positions, just with one player alone.

You guys know my loyalty is to the Knicks team, not players.

Amar'e + Chandler for Dwight + Hedo.

Sign K-Mart for that room exception in March.

Let's Rock.

PistolPete 01-22-2012 06:51 PM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
I like Amar'e a lot, but this may be the biggest and best deal for us in years.

Jasi 01-22-2012 06:54 PM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
That's an upgrade to both positions, just with one player alone.

You guys know my loyalty is to the Knicks team, not players.

Amar'e + Chandler for Dwight + Hedo.

Sign K-Mart for that room exception in March.

Let's Rock.


Until March we play Hedo at the 4? Or Jeffries?

It would be a great trade anyways.

knickscity 01-22-2012 07:00 PM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasi
Until March we play Hedo at the 4? Or Jeffries?

It would be a great trade anyways.

Play Melo at the four in spurts.

airchibundo507 01-22-2012 07:55 PM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
i would literally shit myself.

if we can get another shooter along with turkoglu we'd push Miami to the brink in the ECF.

Davis
JR Smith
Melo
Turk
Howard

Shumpert
Redick (?)
Fields/Walker
Harrelson
Jorts

:banana:

Jasi 01-22-2012 08:01 PM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by airchibundo507
i would literally shit myself.

if we can get another shooter along with turkoglu we'd push Miami to the brink in the ECF.

Davis
JR Smith
Melo
Turk
Howard


Shumpert
Redick (?)
Fields/Walker
Harrelson
Jorts

:banana:


:lol barring Dwight, this is a total NO DEFENSE starting five

Rameek 01-22-2012 08:30 PM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
Seems like all this bragging & confidence I heard before.

airchibundo507 01-22-2012 08:56 PM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasi
:lol barring Dwight, this is a total NO DEFENSE starting five


Dwight is all you need, my friend. Then maybe pick up Nash next year and the championship is guaranteed.

Draz 01-22-2012 09:39 PM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
let's gooooo

bluechox2 01-23-2012 12:35 AM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
do it, maybe throw in jameer and well give douglas

franchize 01-23-2012 12:37 AM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluechox2
do it, maybe throw in jameer and well give douglas


If they threw in Jameer, I'd give them Douglas AND Fields. Screw it! Go for broke.

bluechox2 01-23-2012 12:43 AM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
what about amare, turgolu, jameer to nets, chandler, brook lopez, douglas, fields, to magic, deron and dwight to ny :lol
id even throw in shump if it became a deal breaker and maybe ask for marshon brooks

Clutch 01-23-2012 04:54 AM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
What if we make that trade and the Knicks go 20-24 while Magic go 29-15 ?

:roll:

Rameek 01-23-2012 05:39 AM

Re: Magic asked Knicks about chandler and amare
 
You gotta dump Amare's uninsured contract somewhere.....!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy