Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   first team to beat the legendary knicks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281645)

red1 11-16-2012 05:29 AM

first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
who will be the first team to rescue the nba from the tyranny of the knicks? I am going to go ahead and predict that the first loss will come at the hands of james the hero harden

RRR3 11-16-2012 05:29 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
It's obviously going to be Memphis.

red1 11-16-2012 05:32 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
It's obviously going to be Memphis.

I'm looking at the schedule right now and I think they can realistically go 9-0, grizzlies are ballin too but I'll put money on the knicks

red1 11-16-2012 05:33 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Fri 16 @ Memphis
FedExForum, Memphis, TN
9:30 PM MSG ESPN
Sun 18 vs Indiana
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
12:00 PM MSG
Tue 20 @ New Orleans
New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA
8:00 PM MSG
Wed 21 @ Dallas
American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
8:30 PM MSG
Fri 23 @ Houston
Toyota Center, Houston, TX
8:00 PM MSG
Sun 25 vs Detroit
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
1:00 PM MSG
Mon 26 @ Brooklyn
Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY
7:00 PM TNT
Wed 28 @ Milwaukee
BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
8:00 PM MSG
Fri 30 vs Washington
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
7:30 PM MSG

Trentknicks 11-16-2012 05:35 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
I'm looking at the schedule right now and I think they can realistically go 9-0, grizzlies are ballin too but I'll put money on the knicks

I'm happy to split our back to back and won't be disappointed to lose a close game to Memphis. However I envisioned the Spurs would beat us and we would win a solid game against the Griz.

Think the fellas are really psyched after today and will come out hard tomorrow.

Grizz are big but I still feel we go small as Melo did well on the boards today and get Sheed and Novak plenty of time playing the stretch 4.

RRR3 11-16-2012 05:44 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Z-Bo will rape Melo :yaohappy:

White Mamba 11-16-2012 05:46 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Its going to be Memphis, tough b2b.

Trentknicks 11-16-2012 05:51 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
Z-Bo will rape Melo :yaohappy:

Keep hating.

RRR3 11-16-2012 05:59 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trentknicks
Keep hating.

How is that hating? Z-Bo is too big and strong for Melo on the glass. Bet he gets a ton of boards.

disel 11-16-2012 06:00 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Memphis

dbugz 11-16-2012 06:15 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
The Legendary Wizards

Trentknicks 11-16-2012 06:19 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
How is that hating? Z-Bo is too big and strong for Melo on the glass. Bet he gets a ton of boards.

You enter every Knicks thread for the same person, can't be too hard too figure out.

RRR3 11-16-2012 06:20 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trentknicks
You enter every Knicks thread for the same person, can't be too hard too figure out.

Paranoid Knicks fans think people care enough to 'hate' on them :yaohappy: No one is afraid of you guys, stop getting cocky over regular season wins

Trentknicks 11-16-2012 06:22 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
Paranoid Knicks fans think people care enough to 'hate' on them :yaohappy: No one is afraid of you guys, stop getting cocky over regular season wins

What part of me was getting cocky over regular seasons wins? Why don't you log off and get some fresh air and vitamin D.

You spend most of your life having immature shitfights on ISH and I feel bad for you so

dilley 11-16-2012 06:33 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
The Knicks are bigger than Jesus.

RRR3 11-16-2012 06:37 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trentknicks
What part of me was getting cocky over regular seasons wins? Why don't you log off and get some fresh air and vitamin D.

You spend most of your life having immature shitfights on ISH and I feel bad for you so

Nikka, whenever I say anything about the Knicks you pop up and start going "HATER HATER HATER!!!!!!" so I know you're not talking.

Legends66NBA7 11-16-2012 06:53 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
It's actually good to see the Knicks making some noise, but Memphis might give them problems.

Will be the most watched game tomorrow, for sure.

All Net 11-16-2012 06:53 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Grizzlies.

Shepseskaf 11-16-2012 07:13 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
Fri 16 @ Memphis
FedExForum, Memphis, TN
9:30 PM MSG ESPN
Sun 18 vs Indiana
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
12:00 PM MSG
Tue 20 @ New Orleans
New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA
8:00 PM MSG
Wed 21 @ Dallas
American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
8:30 PM MSG
Fri 23 @ Houston
Toyota Center, Houston, TX
8:00 PM MSG
Sun 25 vs Detroit
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
1:00 PM MSG
Mon 26 @ Brooklyn
Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY
7:00 PM TNT
Wed 28 @ Milwaukee
BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
8:00 PM MSG
Fri 30 vs Washington
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
7:30 PM MSG

If they get by Memphis, the rest of the games in this list are all winnable.

Y2Gezee 11-16-2012 07:22 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Probably should be the Grizzlies. I think its going to be a battle though. This isn't that tough of a back to back, when you consider all the rest the Knicks got up until the game on Tuesday vs Orlando and they basically rested in that game.

I will go on record saying that Melo is a bigger mismatch to Zbo than the other way around. Melo is a strong dude, and knows positioning well in the post whether that's boxing out or defending the post. Last season Melo was number 1 in the NBA defending post shots, and is top 10 this season (that according to some article I recently read referencing Synergy). Playing the 4 isn't that new for him, he did it for stretches in Denver too. Camby/Martin/Nene all had seasons where you thought they'd end up like Greg Oden and out of the league. Besides that, the Knicks have Camby and Rasheed capable of playing next to Chandler and putting Melo at SF if things don't start well. They're not the Heat with no quality options if small ball isn't working.

blablabla 11-16-2012 08:09 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
82-0 bitch

Nash 11-16-2012 08:29 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Nobody, 82-0 coming up.

swi7ch 11-16-2012 09:20 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Amare will beat the Knicks.

MELOgamaniac 11-16-2012 09:47 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Nobody 98-0 ...:coleman:

wally_world 11-16-2012 09:59 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
whenever Amare comes back

LoneyROY7 11-16-2012 11:26 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
How is that hating? Z-Bo is too big and strong for Melo on the glass. Bet he gets a ton of boards.


And 'Melo is too quick and far too talented for Z-Bo.

iDunk 11-16-2012 11:31 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Melo on Randolph is a horrible matchup. Woody should deff start Kurt Thomas or Rasheed over Kidd, much better matchup.

If Melo holds Randolph to 15/10 tonight then that's a heck of a defensive job IMO.

I think we're gonna lose tonight , if we win that would be insane.

SilkkTheShocker 11-16-2012 11:40 AM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Unless its the 86 Celtics or 96 Bulls, I don't think anyone is beating them

asdf1990 11-16-2012 12:02 PM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Unless its the 86 Celtics or 96 Bulls, I don't think anyone is beating them


Lol man those teams wil be beat by the Knicks bench, maybe if a super team formed with prime Jordan,wilt,magic,lebron and Duncan they would have a chance but whose gonna stop godmelo from dropping 200 points?

AirTupac 11-16-2012 12:04 PM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Knicks will be undefeated. Come Christmas time it will be Lakers vs Knicks.

Lakers will win by 40 and D'Antoni will take a dump on Melo's face breaking world records everywhere for everything.

kNicKz 11-16-2012 12:14 PM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Lebron fans still too cool for school making all of these "theyd beat jordan" and "82-0" jokes , you ******* formed a superteam and 39 y/o jason kidd is out balling you (like he did in the finals, LOL) sit down

:coleman:

airchibundo507 11-16-2012 12:16 PM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kNicKz
Lebron fans still too cool for school making all of these "theyd beat jordan" and "82-0" jokes , you ******* formed a superteam and 39 y/o jason kidd is out balling you (like he did in the finals, LOL) sit down

:coleman:


lmao

Whoah10115 11-16-2012 12:56 PM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
We'll probably lose tonight and it won't kill me, because we just beat San Antonio in San Antonio, to stay undefeated. And it's a b2b.


It's also not so terrible because I imagine that Randolph and Gasol will go for 25-30 boards. Melo did a great job last night. But one thing about our streak is that we haven't had to go up against great PF's yet. With the exception of Battier, who doesn't even try to play PF, they've been all been solid players, but they're not killing the boards. Duncan was doing it yesterday at C, but we had Chandler also getting boards.


What I'm saying is it might not be the worst thing to get killed on the boards tonights. It's something we'll have to address because it will be an issue this season.

jcyrus10 11-16-2012 12:56 PM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Hornets are gonna beat them :rockon:

crisoner 11-16-2012 02:14 PM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
Memphis got it.

Boomerang 11-16-2012 02:47 PM

Re: first team to beat the legendary knicks
 
well.. probably the heat in 2014-2015 season after the all-star break.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy