Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Somebody gave this dickhole a badge and a gun... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285865)

Hazard 12-31-2012 12:34 AM

Somebody gave this dickhole a badge and a gun...

Pigs.

Budadiiii 12-31-2012 12:42 AM

Re: Somebody gave this dickhole a badge and a gun...

Who cares? Mind your fukkin business FGT

Hazard 12-31-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Who cares? Mind your fukkin business FGT

Go play in the sand box, little shitbag. This thread is for people who had both their balls drop.

MMM 12-31-2012 02:24 AM

Father U C King the police

Pushxx 01-02-2013 02:55 AM

Obviously the trooper has a ridiculous attitude and anger problem, but it never ceases to amaze me...if you don't submit 100% to the police, there is a chance you will get fucked over for something happening.

Don't flip off law enforcement and yield to them however you can. They are human: officers are going to make mistakes like everyone in the world. Some will be given an inch and will take a mile. Avoid escalating the problem and take the necessary steps to reveal their mistakes if it's worth the enormous effort.

Nobody gains anything by puffing their chest out when they are right, whether it involves a cop or not. Nobody submits in the middle of an altercation. It's just not human nature.

I've seen first hand people who were more mature than the officer and it's the smart thing to do every time for all parties involved. Your ego will get you nowhere.

That is their job. Like many people, some officers are miserable at times while working. Is it right for anybody to project onto their customer/civilian/patron? No. Do we live in a perfect world? No.

It's never worth the frustration. The driver probably made a face and the guy in charge of the ambulance should have just submitted. He had nothing to gain but get his ego stroked.

IamRAMBO24 01-02-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushxx
Obviously the trooper has a ridiculous attitude and anger problem, but it never ceases to amaze me...if you don't submit 100% to the police, there is a chance you will get fucked over for something happening.

Don't flip off law enforcement and yield to them however you can. They are human: officers are going to make mistakes like everyone in the world. Some will be given an inch and will take a mile. Avoid escalating the problem and take the necessary steps to reveal their mistakes if it's worth the enormous effort.

Nobody gains anything by puffing their chest out when they are right, whether it involves a cop or not. Nobody submits in the middle of an altercation. It's just not human nature.

I've seen first hand people who were more mature than the officer and it's the smart thing to do every time for all parties involved. Your ego will get you nowhere.

That is their job. Like many people, some officers are miserable at times while working. Is it right for anybody to project onto their customer/civilian/patron? No. Do we live in a perfect world? No.

It's never worth the frustration. The driver probably made a face and the guy in charge of the ambulance should have just submitted. He had nothing to gain but get his ego stroked.

Nope. Your comment is completely retarded. Every officer should use some restraint: they don't own the world or the highway.

If an ambulance is on it's way to pick up an injured victim, he has every right to try to get to the victim as fast as possible. There were already other officers on the scene and the crime scene was neutralized, so for the cop to act all gung ho because the ambulance "forgot" to yield is gung ho at it's best.

A cop is not a GOD; we have to realize this. There are laws and restrictions and PROBABLE CAUSE they have to abide to like the rest of us, and when one of them gets out of hand like this idiot, you can bet a complaint gear towards his supervisors box will do the job.

If that injured patient dies, this cop is in a lot of sh*t.

What was the probable cause ... if it is because the ambulance "forgot" to yield, then this cop is truly a f*ckin retard.

LJJ 01-02-2013 03:49 AM

Cartman exists.

IamRAMBO24 01-02-2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Bad call dumbsh*t.

Your head is so far up a cop's a*s you don't know which way the light is shining.

The cop got a 5 day suspension and had to take anger management, so even his superiors thought he was f*cking stupid.

Still though, that was a slap on the wrist. Wish he would of gotten fired and went to prison for an obvious assault on the EMT.

Dbrog 01-02-2013 04:27 AM

Disgusting but sadly not surprising. Cops are the scum of America. Their profession breeds egomaniacs and corruption. Sickening...

Pushxx 01-02-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Bad call dumbsh*t.

Your head is so far up a cop's a*s you don't know which way the light is shining.

The cop got a 5 day suspension and had to take anger management, so even his superiors thought he was f*cking stupid.

Still though, that was a slap on the wrist. Wish he would of gotten fired and went to prison for an obvious assault on the EMT.

What in the actual fuck? Did you even read my post? I hate cops. I'm talking about how it's stupid to react to their mistakes.

I'm saying it's never worth not cooperating with a cop cause you're going to get your shit ruined.

Read my shit, dude.

Loneshot 01-02-2013 02:53 PM

But but, cops protect us, remember?

Its about time the government enforce a mandatory military training course post-grade school, and license to carry for all.

TheMan 01-02-2013 04:21 PM

A cop being an asshole...what else is new?

Faptastrophe 01-02-2013 06:14 PM

Same cop beating a man for walking past a traffic stop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29IbDJrdkwQ

DFish 01-02-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

What in the actual fuck? Did you even read my post? I hate cops. I'm talking about how it's stupid to react to their mistakes.

I'm saying it's never worth not cooperating with a cop cause you're going to get your shit ruined.

Read my shit, dude.

Rambo is a bit slow.

Mach_3 01-02-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFish
Rambo is a bit slow.

a bit?

Ni99a must be drunk right now :roll: